Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ 15 Pairings. ❯ Theme: Flower(s). Andarc and Seneca. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/23/2007, 02:56am.
Authors Note:
This is my first attempt to write for Suikoden Tactics.

For the 15_Pairings community over at LiveJournal.
A couple of the pairings within will be Shounen-ai.
Such as Sigurd/Hervey.

Pairing No.1. Andarc/Seneca.

Disclaimer: I only own a copy of this great game.
Is slightly hooked.;p.

Theme/Prompt: Set.1. No.5. Flower(s).
Onto it then.==^-^==.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After picking up a couple of people who were successful with their assigned tasks and bidding farewell to Lalacle they boarded the ship and set sail.
They left Middleport and were headed back to the Kooluk empire to continue onward from where they had temporarily left off.

It was nighttime and with the amount of people that had joined them recently Seneca could see them scattered about everywhere on the ship. She had just come up from the 1st floor of the ship where some of the younger ones were.

On deck of the ship she could see Andarc and Coop talking about something. 'That reminds me, I'll have to ask him where he was earlier. He almost missed boarding.'
She continued onward, her shoes clicking on the sturdy wood
as she walked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And arc saw her head for the side of the ship and told Coop they could finish catching up later. And he left to go see her, present in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he came over she was looking up at the bright full moon and the stars scattered amongst the nighttime sky.
A slight breeze was in the air.

"Hello Seneca."

"Oh hi Andarc."

"Lovely night isn't it?"

"It is. By the way I wanted to ask where were you earlier? You almost missed boarding."

Instead of answering her question directly he showed what he had behind his back.
"Here. I saw it and it reminded me of you. But watch out for the thorns."
He held out a red rose.

She carefully accepted the flower.
"Oh, It's beautiful."

He was about to leave but she called him back and his eyes locked with her green ones and the two shared a kiss
under the full moon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autho rs Note:
Hm. I think something might be off with characterization here.
Funny thing is when I saw the cover of the game I thought Seneca was going to the one hinted to be paired up with Kyril.

And I was considering thoughts of Andarc and Kyril pairing but then I played the game and that changed real fast.
So no Andarc/Kyril. Or Seneca/Kyril.

After seeing how they are around each other Andarc/Seneca is one of my favorite pairings from there.

Though my favorite character is Kyril.;P.
Later!==^-^==.
04/23/2007, 03:57am.