Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Heroine Inc. - "An Opposite World" ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Dr. Thinker's Dubbing Lab Co.
And
The "Cartoon Action Hour" RPG
Presents "Heroines Inc"
"An Opposite World"
Staring: Fae, Rorix and Princess Pace
Written by Dr. Thinker
 
Three superhero were waiting for a meeting with a police officer. Standing by the window was Crystal, a robotic superhero with a human brain. In two chairs set down, Rorix, an alien who wear cursed armor, and Fae, a joker superhero dress like a fairy from a fairy tale.
 
Rorix is finishing up a tale of her origin for Fae in order to stop Fae from calling her a reject from a live-action "Dungeon and Dragons" game. Fae started to look a little odd at the Rorix's cursed human. Fae said, "I hope if we can figure out how to remove those armors off of you."

Rorix said while starting at her wrist manacles , "Everyone's been working on--I'm surprise things still get done around this worlds. I can't believe Tarix's curse as lasted as long as it as."
 
Before Crystal or Fae could remark on Rorix's cursed armor, a female FBI Agent entered, The female FBI agent was in a yellow FBI suit, blue jeans, and boots.

The female FBI Agent said, "My name is Erica Quake I give all the facts I can. Yesterday, Daisy King, President Keith King's daughter, went to a Little League baseball game under the name of Betty Base. She befriended the Little League team, and she offered her the first throw of the game. She took them up on it--and just before she was able to throw her pitch, a hole swallowed them right up. We checked the hole. It's looked you could able to get to China from it. We got a odd."
 
Rorix asked, "Odd?"
 
Erica Quake took out a newspaper, "The Daily Tome", a newspaper for the city of Zenton, Florida, where this. Heroine Inc. had a collection of all the United States newspapers from Alaska to Wyoming--and everything state in-between. Erica stated, "This is Daily Tome. It's summarizes a summarizes battle between Hero Inc. and Dr. Toxic."

Rorix said, "You mean universe of opposite. But unlike the usual superhero opposite where the heroes are villains and villains are heroes--this looks more like where the humans genders are switched."
 
Erica nodded, "The baseball was not to far away."
 
=HI=
 
As the group arrived at the hole, they saw seven robots pulling a eight one. The robot looked like something built by Dr. Toxic.

Rorix yelled, "Get out of way!"
 
One of the robots remarked, "You aren't Rorix. Prepare to be killed."
 
Rorix yelled, "Not on your life, you tin cans."

Rorix started ripping about the robots--a few minutes later, Fae started battling the robots to save Princess Pace from the two robots holding her. Soon, all robots were defeated--one of the heads were still talking, "If I'm defeated--I was to give this to Hero Inc. member or similar." He spit out a monitor that landed in the hands of Princess Pace. On the monitor a female's ace appeared. She appeared to a white hair man mad scientist, her lab coat's lab read: Dr. Toxic. The female twin of Crystal's most infamous enemy blinked a few times before saying.
 
Dr. Toxic said, "I hope one playing a nasty joke on us."

Princess Pace said, "Us?"
 
A male face appeared. Princess Pace, Fae and Rorix recognized it as Dr. Toxic of their world.

The male Dr. Toxic said, "I don't think they are. Even if you team up with the other heroes. You won't have a ghost of a chance of finding us."
 
Princess Pace said, "We always have the ghost of a change of stopping you."
 
The female Dr. Toxic said, "Good luck with that."
 
The male Dr. Toxic said, "Took the words of my mouth."
 
The monitor went dead.
 
=HI=
 
It didn't took long for them to decide to go throw the hole. The other side was brunch of left over robots. A male Dragonaka was holding a monitor. Crystal's male twin was standing by her--while Shape was transforming into a male human.
 
Dragaka's male twins, "More robots--like female twins of our follow Hero Inc. members, Diamond!"
Diamond replied, "Split up, Dragon. We can defeat them easy if they are part."
 
Shape, Diamond and Dragon took off in three different direction.
 
Princess Pace said, "I'm handing Diamond."
 
Rorix said, "I going to have a rumble with Shape--and that means Fae will have to deal with Dragon."
 
=HI=
 
Princess Pace landed by Diamond's side.
 
Diamond groaned, "Prince Pace called, he wants his talent back."
 
Diamond unleashed his plasma cannon, while Princess Pace tried to tricky to escape, but the plasma hit Princess Pace's chest, sending threw a wall ending buried under a "Prince Pace" action figures.
 
=HI=
 
At Hero Inc.'s headquarters, Prince Pace was watching as Diamond enter with a female-like twin of her.
 
Princes Pace said, "What in the royal name are being my female twin here?"
 
Diamond said, "I think you better question her for why she has the same powers as you."
 
Prince Pace said, "You would better off if you like a royal girl."
 
Princess Pace said, "That's one thing that I'm royal agreement with. Crystal is 100 times better then you, you royal jerk.
 
Prince Pace said, "This is going to royal interesting time."
 
=HI=
 
Fae saw Dragon, Dragaka's male twin near a Castle Mall.
 
Fae asked, "Do you know the way to Loch Ness?"

Dragon replied, "Go ask, Nessie."
 
Fae flied fast with her arms ran out to attack Dragon, Dragon slowly start to bring her arms to block Fae's attack or that what Fae was thinking, Dragon grabbed her hands and throw her around.
 
Dragon remarked, "Elf's going to be angry with you."
 
Fae groaned, "Great, my twin is in love with 'Dungeon and Dragons' as well."
 
Dragon said, "You just a stupid robot."

Fae said, "I am not a robot!"
 
Dragon took out a female show from the belt around his white Dragonara uniform, and pin Fae down by her wings. Fae knew her wings were fake, but Dragon did. Dragon picked her up.
 
-HI-

Elf, Fae's twin, walked into the entrance way of Hero Inc. as Dragon entered with the defeat Fae.

Dragon asked, "Where's the Royal Speeder?"
 
Elf said, "Grilling her twin."
 
Dragon said, "May be you can asked with female twin of you. Why did she make herself a fairy."
 
Elf said, "I asked that and other questions."
 
=HI=
 
Shape was almost home freed as he reached Hero Inc's headquarters as Xavin's female twin arrived.
 
Shape spoke, "Halt you will go no father!"

Rorix said, "No one gives Rorix commands!"

Shape said, "May be a elephant would change you mind."
 
Rorix said, "You would have better luck removing my cursed armor."
 
Shape hit Rorix's hard, but it went flying and she landed inside the Hero Inc's headquarters. Shape changed shape into a gorilla. Rorix tried to grab shape, but Shape punched her into the wall. This one time, Rorix thanks her evil curser.
 
Rorix picked up a small wooden staff---it look like part of Princess Pace's costume. She tried to hit the hand of Shape--who dazed around the lobby of Hero Inc for a while--before transforming into a Tyrannous Rex, who despite Rorix assuming jaws, used her tail to sending a defeat Rorix into the hands of her twin, Xavin.

Xavin asked, "How many more twins are there?"
 
Rorix asked, "How many heroes are there?"
 
Xavin said, "Eight male heroes."
 
Rorix said, "Eight female heroes in my universe."
 
Xavin said, "We need to talk."
 
=HI=
The war room of Hero Inc. was fill with sixteen superheroes--half of them the male twin of the other.
 
Prince Pace said, "So you come for Donald King's twin."
 
Fae said, "That's correct. Daisy King. We were asked to do by our FBI agents."
 
Prince Pace said, "She is handing out with Donald King, the son of President Kelly King. She will be ok--but we can bigger problems."
 
Crystal and Diamond in unison said, "The two Dr. Toxic."
 
Elf said, "I'm been trying to locate them--but they aren't in our universe or the opposite universe."
 
Fish, Mera's twin remarked, "Holy comic books, Batman! Don't you recall the first meeting of the Justice League of Earth-1 and Justice Society of Earth-2?"
 
Princess Pace said, "They are in the boarder between the universe!"
 
The two Shape turn into a pair of hawks and started looking for holes in the universe.
 
=HI=
 
The male Dr. Toxic said, "Too bad, I didn't send enough time in the universe to look up other villains."
 
The female Dr. Toxic said, "Don't worry, I hidden a file you give me on heroes and villains of your universe. Once I'm out of jail, I'm going to get and hunt down every evil. The heroes of my universe won't know what hit them."
 
The male Dr. Toxic said, "Sounds like a plan!"
 
The female Dr. Toxic said, "Let's put the whipped cream on this crime sundae."
 
Dr. Toxic said, "I couldn't say it better myself!"
 
A large group of robots--spiders, crabs, vultures, humans, horses, snakes.
 
=HI=
 
Fae and Elf remarked in the unison when the alarm monitor spot a arrive of a large group, "Holy nuts, Batman!"
 
Crystal said, "This got to the Toxic's handwork."
 
Rorix said, "It's looks larger. He and his female twin must have some time."
 
Diamond said, "Rorix, Fae, and Princess Pace, we are sorry for us cleaning your clocks. You had to locate the two Toxics. The rest of us, we going to be on defending duty."
 
Crystal said, "They said the best offense is a good defense."
 
=HI=
 
Rorix, Fae, and Princess Pace come across a group of wolf robots. The gray boxy had the marking of the two Toxics. Rorix, Fae and Princess Pace trashed the robots pretty quickly. Rorix used her skills in fighting. Fae used her strength, while Princess Pace used her speed.

Fae joked, "That was a rare reverse wolfing down."
 
Princess Pace said, "That was one of the royal lamest puns I ever!"
 
Fae joked, "Thanks you!"
 
Rorix said, "That was a pretty high number of wolf. I'm assuming we getting more bigger goons before we arrive at the Toxics' hideout." '
 
Princess Pace said, "That's pretty good, our Dr. Toxic hates coach roaches."
 
=HI=
 
Rorix, Fae, and Princess Pace getting closer to a empty building, when four giant dragon robots appeared.
 
Fae said, "Holy wizards, Batman! This must be the hideout for the Toxic!"
Princess Pace said, "Even a royal fool would guess that."
 
The robotic dragon started to get start on racking the group of heroines. Despite the huge size, and the flamethrowers hidden inside the dragon robots' mouth--Princess Pace, Fae, and Rorix were able to defeat them.
 
=HI=
 
As the enter the high--they saw a huge robot with four arms and four legs. In the two Doc set in a closed cockpit of the two Dr. Toxics. Both of them looked pretty angry at the heroes.
 
The female Dr. Toxic said, "Well, it's time we end this."
 
Princess Pace said, "I'm in royal agreement with you two for the first time in my royal superhero career."
 
The strange robot spit out some strange glue ball--which Fae jumped on to the machine.
 
The male Dr. Toxic, "Fae, get off."
 
Fae replied, "You have better luck of getting going to the Moon."
 
Princess Pace had jumped on a tool brunch--knocking the Toxics' off of it.
 
Rorix dived under the machine-and holding to one of the legs.
 
Fae smashed the top of the machine, so hard that the two Dr. Toxics were ejected out of it. The next, Princess Pace used her super-speed to wreck the controls of the machine--and then Rorix smashed the legs of it--and then tossed it towards the sun.
 
-HI-
 
After saying goodbyes to their male twins, the eight members of Heroine Inc. returned to their correct universe with Dr. Toxic and Daisy King. After dropping Dr. Toxic off at jail, and then dropping off Daisy King at the White House, the eight group to discuss the events of the day.

Fae said, "I wonder if they another opposite world in which heroes and villains roles were switched."
 
Rorix said, "She's out of her mind."
 
Princess Pace said, "I think it's a royal possible, but we don't royal know what the fates had in the royal files for us."
 
Shape said, "Let's just hope that we do as much good for our universe as our male twins do for their universe."
 
Dragaka said, "I drink to that."
 
==THE END====
 
No morals for you, this time around. This went longer then I thought it was. The hook was from Hero Hooks Vol. #1 by GreenRonin, creatures of the "Mutants and Masterminds" table-top RPG. As usual, I used Spectrum Games' "Cartoon Action Hour: Season Two" for this fan-fiction.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker