Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Kenth, Cookies, and a Pink Frilly Apron ❯ Cookies and Strawberry Milk ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Soft pattering upon the window had kept his attention long enough, but after an hour of that one would finally find an answer to any and all questions caused by the rain. The man sighed, lifting the cover off his half naked body, slipping red satin covered legs over the edge. Blindly looking down he towed his way into a pair of slippers. Plain. White. Simple. To find some like this was actually rather hard. Now a day everything had to be extremely decorated.
 
The man exited the room into a pure white hall, walls bear of any sort of pictures, mirrors, or any other sort of adornment. The pale moonlight ghosted into the living room, droplet shadows decorating the wooden floor. A small squeak echoed through the house as the floor changed into tile. Light filled the room, blinding the white-haired man for a moment. Kenth groaned for a moment, eye shut tight as his feet guided him to the refrigerator. He opened the machine, eyes finally adjusted to the light. Even though common sense told him to not eat late at night, an odd urge compelled him to search for some sort of sustenance.
 
A shiver reminded him to hurry up before the cold settled upon his bare chest. Alas, there was nothing in there that would suffice to eat that wouldn't take a long while to prepare. Icy orbs looked down into one of the drawers, an oval package staring at him. Despite the logic he pulled the item out, shutting the refrigerator.
 
He placed the item on the counter, to allow it to warm up a little. He had the barest of sense to know how to bake some simple cookies. He opened the oven, getting out the tray before shutting it and starting to pre-heat it. The man went back to the fridge taking out the stick butter and a secret indulgence. Strawberry flavored milk. He didn't know why on earth he had an attraction to the pale liquid but caught his tongue's taste buds in a way no other taste had been able to.
 
He pulled out a teal mug, placing everything on the counter. He looked down at all the items and idly wondered what the hell was he doing making cookies at…. 3 in the morning. White strands became rearranged as he shook his head at himself. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a bit of pink. He pulled out the cotton material. It unfolded to reveal a freakishly frilled and floral decorated pink apron. He had no idea what this was doing here. Nor did he have any idea as to why he was compelled to put it on.
 
Kenth look down at himself, happy that there was no one else that lived with him. The pink didn't actually look all that bad with his satin pants. He shook his head before returning to what was supposed to be his task. He buttered up the pan before dividing up the pre-made cookie dough upon it. Placing the tray upon the heated oven rack he smiled a bit, closing the contraption. He couldn't quite remember the last time he indulged on having some of these pleasures.
 
Bringing the milk and mug to the table, he sat down upon the wooden chair pouring himself a glass of the tinted milk. He idly sipped the drink, waiting for the cookies to pair with them. What kind did he make? He actually didn't remember. Though he didn't care all that much. He sat back, gaze drifting to the ceiling fan. The rain continued to patter and the cooking continued to bake for a few more moments, little sips also accompanying the rhythm of the moment.
 
Suddenly a thought hit him. The sweetness caressed his tongue gently. Like another, younger tongue had done…what, perhaps a month or so ago? A hand crept up, just barely touching the elder's lips. He had been with Alex for about a month. He had kissed Alex's so-called `little brother' just about a month ago. And after all those many kisses he had in between the times he still could feel that boy's. What on earth was so special about that boy that had kept his body on etching that feeling into him?
 
He shook his head, chugging down the rest of the milk. A ping behind him alerted that the cookies should be done by now. Even if they were a little undercooked he didn't mind that much. With an over mitt, the whitenette pulled out the cookies placing them on top of the oven to let them cool a bit.
 
He returned to his wooden seat, pouring another glass of the milk. Weiyuan…he…he wanted more of that boy. Just one more session would suffice. Of course he knew after one would come another and many more would follow. It would just not be healthy for him and for the boy. He was still young and he couldn't risk hurting him. He sighed, uncurling a fist he didn't know he even created. He stood, going over to the batch, plucking one of the treats off and taking an angry bite out of it. Without, care he brought the rest of them back to the table, grumpy at the decision he had to make.
 
There he stayed, dipping chocolate-chip cookies into his strawberry milk fighting his desires with his logic. All in a pink frilly floral apron too.