Romance Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ What Just Happened? ❯ Wait what? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Kyo took his very first step into M university. He smiled widely; this was going to be a great year! The all boy University was top of the line and it only accepted valid Victorians or rich people. Kyo worked extra hard to maintain his high grade since he started high school. He was excited to be here.
 
His smile faltered when he actually looked at the people. They didn't look as high class as he expected. He sighed, `So much for that high light,' he thought. He kept walking wordlessly. He was about to turn the corner when he was suddenly all but trampled by two other boys. Since he was accident prone, he ended up falling on his butt. The two boys skidded to a stop and walked over to him. `Oh great,' he thought.
 
One of the boys had big green eyes that matched his light brown hair. He looked at him curiously, “He must be new,” he said softly as he placed his dainty hands on his hips. Mostly everything about this boy screamed feminine. Before Kyo could reply, the other guy grabbed his chin almost roughly and tilted it upward.
 
“Such a girly face.” This stranger had blonde hair. His hair was so blond it looked silver. He had lavender eyes and fair skin. His features were much more defined than the brunette's. Kyo still didn't like to be roughly handled though. He began to speak again but the brunette interrupted by taking his hand and helping him up.
 
“Soft skin too,” the brunette cooed.
 
Kyo stumbled backwards into the blonde whom caught him, “Such a light form too,” he purred.
 
Kyo scrambled away from him. `Who are these people and why do they openly scrutinize me?' he thought. He began to speak again before they both grabbed each hand.
 
“He's got to be the boy that the leader was talking about. Let's take him to the dorms,” said the brunette.
 
“Indeed,” said the blonde.
 
“I'm sorry, but who are you people?” asked Kyo.
 
The brunette chuckled, “Heh, how rude of me. I am Kouhei and this is the co-dorm leader Shou. He's also my boyfriend,” he cooed.
 
“Nice to meet you both. My name is Kyouga Minomishu but you may call me Kyo,” these strangers were weird. Who openly admits that they're gay? He had to get away from them. He didn't want to go to the dormitory just yet. He began to piece together a plot in his head.
 
Suddenly, another boy walked up to the couple. He was kind of adorable even to Kyo who was very straight. His big sapphire blue eyes made him want to hug him and never let go and he was so small. That couldn't possibly be a college boy. He had spiky shoulder length pure white hair that added to his adorableness.
 
Kouhei smiled at him, “Hey Reize,” he said, “I'd like you to meet my new friend Kyo. He's new here,” he said.
 
Reize smiled, “Hello Kyo, Reize Yukazawa's the name,” he said.
“Hello Reize,” said Kyo politely. He cleared his throat, “Um, you guys can go to the dorms without me. I've got to use the restroom if you don't mind,” he said.
 
“No problem,” said Shou.
 
Kyo made a break for it. `Suckers,' he thought. He was escaping but he wasn't sure exactly where he was going though. He suddenly ended up in a dark hall. `Where,' he thought as he looked around. This hallway didn't even look like it was apart of the school. Instead of the tiled floors it had a very expensive carpet underfoot. Instead of ceiling lights, it had torch holders and torches. Instead of paint, the walls were coated with Victorian style wallpaper.
 
He wondered where he was. `Perhaps if I go back from where I came…' he turned to do just that but instead of seeing Shou and the others he only found more of the hallway, `what's going on?' he thought. He was lost. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming his way but he wasn't sure from which direction.
 
 
“W-who's there?” he called in an unsteady voice as he looked around frantically. “Shou, Kouhei, Reize? This isn't funny.” He stepped back and bumped into someone. He turned around quickly and gasped before stepping back. This only caused him to bump to someone else. He turned to see another guy. “Who are you guys?” he asked.
 
“Hey look, a little human wandered into our hallway,” one of them said. He had waist length black hair with dark violet eyes. He was much taller than Kyo but most people were.
 
The other guy had long silver hair, which he put in a low ponytail, bound with a black hair tie. He had a certain air about him that made you want to call him a Lord or something of that sort. He smirked, “Indeed, leave us,” he said. The black-haired male left. The male that remained tilted his head. His jade eyes wandered over Kyo. He looks absolutely delicious. But, most freshmen did. He tilted Kyo's chin upward, “Are you lost little one?”
 
“N-no,” said Kyo. Who was this guy? He was beautiful, almost an unreal beautiful. It was as if he were looking at a painting.
 
“You've got to be. No human comes here unless they're lost,” said the guy.
 
Kyo pushed his hand away, “Who are you?” he asked. Ignoring the fact that what the man said made no sense whatsoever. He couldn't believe how strange people acted here. It was like he entered an alter-reality as soon as he stepped into the school.
 
“My name is Rukuyo,” said the beautiful man. He disappeared and reappeared behind the boy, “Nice to meet you. What is your name?” he asked as he placed his hands on each of the boys shoulder. He leaned forward to take in the scent of his blood.
 
Kyo blinked, “My name is Kyo… What are you doing?” he asked. The guy was much to close to the crook of his neck. It was most unnerving.
 
“I'm only trying to find out just how delicious you would taste. Your blood is unique alright,” he cooed.
 
Kyo spun around quickly, “What? Stop being weird!” This guy was insane. “What are you? Some kind of vampire?”
 
“Yes, one of a very rare species,” he said.
 
Kyo laughed, “Yeah right,” he said in utter disbelief.
 
Rukuyo raised an eyebrow. “Oh really? Then what do you call this?” he revealed one of his fangs.
 
“I call it fake,” he said pointedly. Honestly, did this guy think he was going to believe in this corny get up?
 
“Can fake fangs retract?” he asked.
 
“I'm sure you've got enough money to make it happen.”
 
Rukuyo was outraged now, “Fine, there is one more thing that I have to prove it,” he said. He grabbed Kyo's hand and placed it on his chest gently. “Is there a heartbeat?” he asked.
 
Kyo blinked, `I don't feel a heartbeat. Perhaps if I…' he rested his ear on Rukuyo's chest. He still didn't get anything close to a heartbeat, “No way, it can't be,” he said as he stepped back. Vampires weren't real. He was so confused, `So, I did step into and alter-reality,' he thought.
 
Rukuyo smiled at the shocked look on Kyo's face. Usually, one would believe him right away but this one seemed much different than most. He would keep a close eye on this one. “Have you seen the king yet?” he asked.
 
“No,” said Kyo, “Is he a vampire too?”
 
“No, he's something entirely different that he wouldn't openly admit,” he said. He tilted his head, “This school rarely gets new students. You must be the one the king had his eye on. It's no wonder why. You're a very untamed submissive. You're supposed to be escorted yet you escape your escorts. We were never supposed to meet. Such a naughty boy,” he said.
 
“Submissive? I am not a submissive!” he growled as he crossed his arms and looked away in disapproval.
 
“Oh really? Then prove it. Show me just how dominant you are,” the vampire purred. He was about put Kyo in his place. `Ryuu would probably hate this,' he thought. Since the two hated eachother, it didn't seem to matter too much too him.
 
Kyo blinked, “How am I supposed to do that?” he asked. So this was a world of dominance and submission. He didn't want to end up a submissive so this moment judged where he should be. He hoped he did this right.
 
“You tell me since you aren't submissive. If you're dominant your dominance should come naturally.” He was enjoying this. The boy was so anxious to end up on top but Rukuyo knew he was submissive. He waited for Kyo to show his dominance. The poor boy fidgeted horribly. `He's an uke just as I thought' he thought.
 
“Umm…Oh,” he tried his best to look confident, “I don't need to prove my dominance to you,” he said. He was quite content with that. That is until Rukuyo pulled him into his arms and held him there by his waist. “W-what are you doing?” he asked
 
“You would never survive in the world of a dominant male that way,” he cooed, “let me show you how it's done.” He tilted his chin slightly, “Pay attention now freshman,” he bit Kyo's lower lip gently. Not enough to draw blood though. He threaded his fingers through Kyo's hair and kissed him. `Serves him right! Those luscious lips were begging to be kissed,' he thought.
 
Kyo couldn't believe another guy was kissing him and the worst part was, he liked it. He shivered in anticipation but he wasn't sure why. He felt Rukuyo coax his lips apart and to his horror, he opened for him. `This doesn't make any sense! Why am I being so submissive?' he thought.
 
Rukuyo smiled into the kiss, `I think I'm jealous of Ryuu now,' he thought before breaking the kiss hesitantly. “Now do you see?” he asked softly, “Your reactions are all wrong for you to be a dominant male.”
 
“That was hardly fair,” said Kyo in his own defense and what a poor defense it was. He couldn't believe this. What kind of school was this? Why did they allow such things? `This is what I get for not reading the whole brochure,' he thought sadly.
 
“Probably not,” said Rukuyo as he let the freshman go, “Carry on that way and you will enter the hallway you're supposed to be in. You will find your escorts there. This time, stay with them or I can't say you'll be safe next time,” he warned.
 
Kyo nodded and followed the directions `Well he's nice. In a strange way,' he thought.
 
“Oi Kyo!” said Shou.
 
“Where'd you go?” asked Kouhei.
 
Kyo chuckled nervously, “I really had to go,” he lied.
 
Shou's disbelief showed, “Right,” he said slowly.
 
“Well, this time we won't let you go,” said Kouhei before grabbing one of Kyo's hands. Shou did the same and they were off to Dorm side D.
 
 
 
I & Yaoi!