Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess and the Fool ❯ Why they love each other ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Princess and the Fool
 
Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess that never smiled by the name of Yan. She lived in a beautiful castle with her father, Otoi, in the land of Chan. The princess was very happy living there, but she was coming to the age where she would be married.
 
Her father held dozens of balls for her and invited all the eligible princes to each and every one. The princess turned down every offer she got for her hand in marriage. Even though they pleaded with her to reconsider and become their bride. But, the princess would never marry any of them, let alone smile for them, for she was in love with a jester by the name of Chu.
 
Chu was the only person that could make her smile. Her father found out about the love the two had for each other and quickly set out to find a suitable husband for his daughter. Within the week she was set up for an arranged marriage to take place a day after her eighteenth birthday.
 
Chu pleaded with the king to let them marry and live in peace, but it fell on deaf ears. Finally, after a month of pleading, the king made a deal with the jester. If he could show him something so amazing that it couldn't possibly be humanly possible the king would let the two get married. If not, Yan would be married off and Chu would be put to death. So is the beginning of our tale.
 
AN: Little thing I just thought up after watching Kalideo Star. Please review and tell me if I should continue this little piece.