Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Under The Blue Moon ❯ I usually empty the fridge... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
...:-+-:..:-+-:.*.:-+-:..:-+-:..
 
 
When I woke up, I found Damien asleep on a chair next to the bed. I grinned and poked his head and he jumped up.
 
“It's alive!” I mocked and laughed.
 
He glared at me playfully and said “Very funny.”
 
I stretched and asked “So, why were you asleep next to my bed?”
 
“I was waiting for you to wake up. Come on, lets get you something to eat,” he said, standing and offering me a hand.
 
I took it and he pulled me out of the bed and onto my feet. I was a bit disoriented, but thankfully Damien caught me before I fell and let me use him for support. Yesterday took quite a toll on me, both mind and body. I was tired, but not to tired to find my way down the large staircase and into the enormous dining room. `This must be a mansion or some really big house.' I thought.
 
The room had cream walls and hard wood floors and the large windows had large crimson curtains that were pulled open to let in the morning light. Damien blinked his eyes in irritation and I realized he didn't like the sun so much. `Well, duh, he wears black like it's the only thing in his wardrobe… I wouldn't be surprised if that was true…' I thought.
 
“You can close the curtains if you want, I don't really care for the sun either.” I said, sitting down at the head of a large polished wood table in the center of the room.
 
“Thank you!” he said and quickly closed all the windows. He sighed at the dimly lit room and smiled to himself before heading into the kitchen. When he came back out, he was holding a tray in each hand, each with a plate with a large stack of pancakes, some bacon and eggs, and a tall glass of orange juice.
 
When he set the trays down, I immediately dug in, I was hungry! As I ate away voraciously, he stared at me like I was a madwoman.
 
“I guess you were hungry,” he chuckled.
 
“Damn straight I was. This stuff happens to me all the time. I usually empty out the fridge when I wake up.” I said, smiling brightly.
 
“You're crazy,” he said, shaking his head.
 
I grinned widely and said “I know.”
 
Just as I finished my juice, Marlene came into the room and smiled at me. She walked up to the two of us and asked “So, you feeling any better?”
 
I nodded and replied “Yea, but I could go for some chocolate ice cream now. I always crave chocolate after… well, you know.”
 
She grinned and went into the kitchen behind the large wooden double-doors and came back out with a bowl of chocolate ice cream. I practically drooled at the sight and snatched it away when she came close enough. After inhaling the ice cream I looked suspiciously at the two demons next to me.
 
“So, what do you guys plan on doing to me now?” I asked.
 
They gave me a surprised look and Marlene asked “What makes you say that? You don't trust us?”
 
“I don't trust anyone. I know there is something you're hiding from me. Where's your father anyways?” I looked back and forth between the two of them who nervously looked at each other.
 
“We're supposed to help you recover from the incident, that's all.” Damien said. He wasn't lying, but it wasn't the full truth.
 
“Alright then, what else?” I asked.
 
Marlene shook her head “We don't know yet. Our dad said he would talk to you later about something, but that was all, honestly.”
 
I nodded, seeing that she was telling the truth and leaned back in the chair. “So, what do you guys do for fun around here?”
 
Damien gave me a wicked grin and I knew he was planning on something. So I quickly added “That doesn't require me to do something dirty.”
 
He gave a pout and slumped back in his chair. Marlene laughed and said “Too bad, brother.”
 
“Hm… Do you guys have any good movies?” I asked.
 
“Just the really scary bloody ones!” Marlene said, an evil glint in her eyes made me shiver and grin.
 
“Show me!” I said, grinning maniacally.
 
They dragged me out of the `dining hall' and down a few hallways and to a door. It was black and engraved with Celtic designs with an elegant silver doorknob. Damien opened the door to reveal a flight of stairs that lead down into the darkness of which I thought was the basement. Marlene flicked on the lights and we made our way down and into the coolest TV room I had ever seen.
 
“I love you guys.” I said, staring up at the huge flat-screen.
 
Time for some horror movies… Mwahahaha!
_+-†-+_+-†-+_+-†-+_
 
That's all for now, sorry… The next part will be out by Monday… hopefully… Until next time…