Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Of Hanyou and Rangers ❯ when the cats away the mice will play ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Hanyous and Rangers
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. The only part that I own is the name of the characters in this story. With that being said, I hope you enjoy my story about a Cat Hanyou and a Ranger that is tracking her down.
 
 
THIS STORY IS NOT FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO READ THIS STORY. So all you little kids and people not mature enough to read this please close this story and have a nice day.
 
 
*This story takes place in the fantasyland of the middle earth yet is not in any correlations to “lord of the rings” (novel by J. R. R. Tolkien ©1954). Also I also include a kind of Japanes heratige for my characters*
 
Character bios
 
Raven: Cat Hanyou with no last name. Her mother was youkai who feel in love with a human black smith who had found her injured and took care of her. Even though her father was human Raven hated the human race weather the person is a human,elf,gnome,or dwarf she hated them all. Being a hanyou brought nothing but pain to Raven, she wanted to be a full blooded youkai like her mother instead of being a damn half-breed. Raven with her anger for humans did not take her fathers last name instead only went by her first name.
 
Sendivir T'nasi: Elven Ranger who had heared the romurs of a Hanyou living in a forest near the human village Hojo'yiku. His perfestion was as a Ranger but his true skills were being a demon hunter and his next target was the Hanyou.
 
 
 
Chapter 2:When the cats away the mice will play
She jumped off the rock as fast as she could and followed the scent of whatever was watching her pleasure herself. The scent was familiar to her and a grin crept up her face as she ran after the creature.
 
Raven jumped up and tackled the person who had been watching her but did not attack, instead she kissed them. The scent was coming from a nymph who was the Hanyou's childhood friend. The nymph nuzzled her cheek against the Hanyou's and smiled up at her. “Hello Raven! I didn't mean to scare you.” She said as she kissed her friend. The Hanyou smiled “You didn't scare me! I knew it was you the whole time. Come it's not safe here.” She grabbed the nymphs hand and led her back to her tree house.
 
Indeed, it was not safe for another set of eyes had been watching them both. `So the Hanyou has a Nymph lover. More gold for me then. Kill the Hanyou and sell the Nymph to a trader.' The ranger said to himself as he walked back to his camp. `The Hanyou is going in heat I can tell by the way she was screaming' a blush crept up on the rangers face `most men would kill to watch something like that, but I am a man of honor.' He thought as if needing to defend himself for not watching the Hanyou pleasured herself even though it was a perfect time to attack her. He felt that she should die with honor after watching her for a few days seeing that she does have her human traits. If it was any other Demon he would just kill it right then and there with out thinking twice, but there was something about this Hanyou that made him watch in wonderment at her actions and how she did things not to mention that she was beautiful to him.
 
Back at the tree house, Raven was sitting down with the Nymph in her lap. “Ki'ala why are you here? Not that I don't mind you being here its just that I'm being hunted and I don't want anything to happened to you my dear.” Said raven between purrs as Ki'ala rubbed behind her ears. “I missed you Raven-chan. I missed how we us to run through the woods and the way you touched me.” The nymph nibbled lightly on the Hanyou's ears. Raven rubbed the nymphs back as she purred from the pleasure Ki'ala was giving her ears. “I always did know the right spots to turn you on Raven-chan.” The nymph said giggling. Raven just grinned at her and licked Ki'ala's cheek before she started trailing kisses down her neck then to her shoulders.
 
Back at the camp, Sendivir poked the fire, and added more wood and looked up at the sky. “I have the upper hand here; with her going into heat her sense of smell will be off and will give me the chance to get close enough to strike.” He said out loud, as he laid down on his sleeping bag and closed his eye for tomorrow will be another day.
 
The Nymph moaned loud as Raven's hand manipulated her breast and nipple while her mouth sucked and licked the other one. Ki'ala missed this the most after Raven had left. Raven moved her head back up and kissed Ki'ala hard. Their tongues wrestled with each other as they kissed and Raven's hand messaged the nymph's breast causing her to moan even louder. Ki'ala's right hand rubbed the Hanyou's thigh and made its way to her woman hood. Felling her friend's hand there made a growl come out of her mouth but it was not a threatening one more of a growl of encouragement. The nymph's fingers rubbed Raven's lower lips and soon a finger pushed in and started moving in and out in repeating movement. The Hanyou's back arched and she moaned as the finger probed at her woman hood. She was glad to have her close friend back. Soon her thoughts betrayed her as she began to think what it would feel like if that Ranger were having his way with her. Rubbing her body, groping her breast, and moving his manhood in and out over and over till she reached her climax and screamed out his name. A deep red blush came upon her face as the mental images of that went through her head, she snapped out of it as her orgasm hit her hard from her friend's finger moving in and out and her thumb rubbing her clitoris. She gritted her teeth as she rode the waves of pleasure her friend gave her.
 
Panting the Hanyou rubbed the nymph's cheek. “Mmmm you're the best Ki'ala-chan.” She said still catching her breath. “I know Raven-chan. I was hopping to give you my best work when I saw you next just so you'd know how much I've missed you.” The Nymph said with a giggle and kissed the Hanyou. They fell asleep in each other arms that night.
 
The next morning Raven awoke to an empty home. She frowned wondering if it had been a dream, but it couldn't have because she could smell her friends love scent inside the small house. The Hanyou got up, exited the house and followed the nymph's scent till she came to the pond. There she was bathing in the sun-warmed pond. Raven watched for some time looking at the nymph “You know you really are a beautiful creature nymph.” The Hanyou said as she entered the pond and stood next to her friend giving her a quick kiss. “Well I am a nymph my dear. How else am I to charm people?” she giggled then splashed water at the Hanyou who hissed.
 
The ranger awoke from his trance as the images in his mind bothered him greatly. The vision he had was of him and the Hanyou deep in the forest yet they were not attacking each other instead they where in each other arms holding on to one another tight as if their lives depended on it. He shook his head and started his meal his eyes watching the area around him.
 
Back in the forest, the Hanyou and nymph's playing became heated as the Hanyou pinned her friend to the rock. “It's my turn to play you back for last night Ki'ala-chan.” The Hanyou grinned and lowered her body so that her face was in front of the nymph's woman hood. Her tongue licked at her lips and slowly made there way inside moving all over making the nymph's breath quicken. The Hanyou's hands reached up and rubbed the nymph's hard nipples causing her to arch her back. It was too much for the nymph to hand and she soon came. Raven lapped up the love juice like a hungry animal.
 
 
Will having Ki'ala there help Raven with her “sexual needs”? And what about her thoughts with the Ranger that hunted her? Find out in the next exciting chapter. CHAPTER 3: The man with the crossbow.