Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Who are you?!, You will find out soon enough my love, he starts to kiss your ear you try and move away but he's to strong, He holds you against him, If you keep doing that my love you'll hurt my feelings, Then he starts to you kiss your neck, get off of me you freak you yell at him, You try and fight him off but his strength is no match for you it doesn't even effect him, He doesn't even budge, He laughs against your skin, Then he starts kissing your neck again, All of a sudden you hear Anne coming out of her bedroom, Sarisha I'm scared, Get rid of her now! he whispers in your ear, Its ok honey go back to bed, I want my Mommy, I know sweet heart she'll be back home in a little while go back to bed, Ok, And she went back to her room, Thank you my love now we can move on to more imprtant things, you can feel him grin against your skin, Get off of me you sicko, Now why would i want to do that?Hmmmmmmm, Your a sick minded pervert, Now thats no way to talk to your future husband now is it? my love, WHAT?!!!!!!!, Oh my love you didn't think i just wanted you just for one night did you?, He sighs not a beautiful creature like you oh no you will be mine forever my lady and I yours, He puts something over your mouth and he whispers in your ear don't worry my love I'm right here I won't let anything happen to you, And then everything goes blank.......