Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Found You ❯ Found You ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Silvery rays of moonlight danced around her slender body, casting an enticing silhouette. Crimson hair feathered about and fluttered in the slight breeze, a detrimental smile lingering on those mischievous ruby lips of hers. She had been walking with her love in the vespers of the congenial countryside, ridden in sapling and cherry trees.

Somewhere along the cobble artry dwindle, weaving a maze through the miniature woodland, like a lark, she had managed to pull a small prank on the obscurity known as Kaoru. Hidden by shadows and trees, her eyes preyed on the tall, somber male. Even at the distance, Amara could see the curly locks of ebony hair.

Almost mocking her, he walked steadily as if he was unbothered by her sudden and ‘mysterious’ disappearance. Guitar worn hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans, that unemotional look on his face seemed to taunt Amara’s innocent frolic. That once sportive smirk now vanished from her lips, yellow eyes narrowing slightly at the derision of Kaoru’s presence.

Skillful feet carried long legs out of concealment, running towards the stoic man she come to be so entranced by. Long slender arms latched around his shoulders, legs supporting her up as she wrapped them around Kaoru to hold herself up on his back in that, ‘give me a piggy back ride’ position.

“Kaoru-sama!” The scorn had left her to be replaced with elation and delight.

That once unemotional face of his flicked for just a moment with exultation, “There you are, Amara-chan.”
Converting /tmp/phpvrUfqR to /dev/stdout