Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Protectors of Sailor Moon ❯ Chepter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, while the scouts and ronins are enjoying a quiet day off at the beach, little do they know what kind of danger this is. Behind the darkness lies a power so strong that it can destroy the entire planet unless Serena gives up her hand in marriage to Anubis, the new ruler of The Evil Dynasty.
"So have you located her yet Sekhmet?" said Anubis evilly is the shadow.
"Not yet my lord. But, Dais thinks that she is with her other scouts and their boyfriends. The ronins." said the bowing Sekhmet.
Anubis was surprised to hear this information as he squeezed his glass of Sparkling Cider leaving it to a glassy mess.
"What do you mean she is with the Ronins? Their boyfriends?" asked a worried Anubis.
" The sailors have been with them for almost a year now. They have a great relationship. A relationship in which their elements are the same." said Sekhmet
"Well go and retrieve Serena." ordered Anubis.
"Right away master," that said Sekhmet had dissappeared into thin air.
" You will soon be mine.. Princess Serena" Anubis laughed evilly.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------
"Who wants hot dogs!" Lita exclaimed as she took them off the grill.
" OOO I DO!" Yelled Kento.
" Hey pass them over here" Cye said.
"Hey here too Lita," Rowen said nicely.
" AH WE"LL TAKE SOME," Ryo said as he laid on the beach with Raye.
" Sage would you like some," Lita asked worriedly.
"No I feel some kind of presence coming from the building over there," Sage said pointing at the building.
" Hmmmm well lets go check it out," Darien said in a concerned matter.
" Right, lets go," Serena said running with Mina.
" I feel it too guys, I think we should check it out. Serena stay with us" Raye yelled over to Serena.
" I will Raye dont worry." Serena yelled over to Raye.

The scouts and ronins were inside the building. Serena was sepereated from the scouts somehow and was all alone in the building. A faint voice came into play as Serena was walking, scared and frightened.
"Serena," said the faint voice.
" W-What who is this?" Serena said taking a step back.
" You won't escape me even if you call your friends," said the faint voice.
" Oh no," said Serena.
"SERENA!" yelled Rowen as he opened the door bringing light into the room Serena and the faint voice was in.
" Rowen! Oh thank god your here," Serena said as she ran over and hugged Rowen.
" Hm Rowen of Strata," said the faint voice.
Rowen looked up to see sekhmet standing there, looking straight at Rowen then to Serena.
"Sekhmet, what are you doing here," Rowen demanded.
" I am here to finish a mission that master Anubis sent me on. He has ordered me to take Serena back to him," that said Sekhmet put his hand up and Serena dissapeared within Rowen's grasp.
" Serena, NO!" Rowen yelled.
Sekhmet laughed evilly and left Rowen to sit there and cry.