Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ment to be by Casy and RoninSoldier ❯ Why is love so complicated? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ment to be
By:Casy and RoninSoldier

Chapter 2
Why is love complicated?


After lunch, Myu, Sage, and Ryo helped Cye clean up, while Ametha, Rowen, and Kento, helped her make sure her bike was ready to race. They all went to the next race and wished Ametha luck. Ametha got in her place and looked around under her helmet. She looked at each of the other racers. She gasped. There was Matthew, at the end. When did HE get into motocross? The race started and Ametha and Matthew were tied. Matthew spead up leaving Ametha behind just about a foot. Ametha kept trying to pass him but she chouldn't. On the tenth and final lap Ametha used Myu's tip and she got a head of him just before they past the line. The crowd went wild.
"UNBELIEVEABLE! The only girl competiter has won!" The male voice on the mega phone said. Ametha stopped and took off her helmet. Matthew stopped right next to her and took his off. Myu raced down to Ametha.
"Ametha you were great! At first I thought you might take secound but you took first!" Myu said running over to Ametha.
"I know and its all because of your little tip!" Ametha said with a huge smile on her face.
"Hello Myu..." Methew said interupting ther conversation.
"Hi Matty." Myu said with an emotionless face. "Look... Matty... Im sorry I ditched you after my parents died... It was a little to much for me." Myu said looking down.
"eh,no problem. Hey, Ametha, wanna go see what a REAL trailer looks like?" Ametha gave him a glare.
"If you already have all the parts you need why do you need a sponsership?"
"Because, I started motocross to find out what happened to you, my love." Ametha grimaced.
"I thought I told you, I moved on."
"Fine, but you won't be with this new man for long, I know it." He said speeding off.
"Ametha... what are you going to do?" Myu asked in consern.
"about what?"
"Him."
"I don't know... Im still really confused..." Ametha said looking down.
"Take your time... I know Im taking mine..."

Rowen came running to Ametha and picked her up and swung her around then lightly kissed her on the lips. Ametha gave him a warm smile. Myu then felt hands around her waist again. She didnt bother to turn she just escaped there graps and walked away. Ametha looked to who it was. It was Ryo and he looked really confused. Ametha ran after Myu.
"Come on Ametha... im going to take you to my favorit place in Tokyo." Myu said smiling.
"But, what about the other races? I still have 3 more."
"So what... come on... break loose!" Myu said starting to run
"But, myu!" Myu was already far ahead. "THE NEXT RACE IS IN HALF AN HOUR!!!"
"So we'll be back by then!" Myu yelled still running.
"Alright..." Ametha said running after Myu. They ran for miles and Ametha looked at her watch to see it was almost time for the race.
"Myu! Im going to be late!" Ametha said stopping.
Myu sighed.
"Im sorry... I must have slowed over the years... I always went to my favorit place after a race and then went back in time for the race..." Myu said.Ametha sighed.
"Oh well... Guess we should keep going since if we headed back we whould be late any way..." Ametha said. Myu smiled.
"Alright!" Myu said running again. Ametha followed.

Soon they were running in a field of grass and beautiful flowers.
"I didn't know Tokyo had places like this." Ametha said in awe.
"They do but we arn't there just yet." Myu said smiling. Soon there was a cliff with the beautiful sea be low.
"Wow..." Ametha said looking to out to the sea filled with boats and people swimming in the distance.
"I know... This is my favorit place to go when I need to think or relax... It was also the place that I went after my parents died..." Myu said with a strait face.
"It is a really nice place..." Ametha said. Myu steped a few steps back from the cliff and started to run towards it. "MYU!" Myu jumped off and did a dive into the deep water below. She came up a few minutes leter smiling.
"Don't worry! I've done that a million times!" Myu yelled so Ametha could hear. "Come on down the waters nice!" Myu said. Ametha shook her head. "Chicken!"
"Thats it! Your dead!" Ametha said taking her motorcross suit off to reveil her other cloths under neath. She ran and jumped down and did a dive into the water. Ametha came up a few minutes later for breath to see that Myu was floting unside down into the water. "Myu!" Ametha said fliping her over.
"What? Im dead." Myu said laughing.
"Not funny!" Ametha said laughing.
"whatever..." Myu said splashing her. Ametha splashed back.

They did this for a while untill they got tired of treading water. They then swam to the beach that wasn't to far from the cliff. They walked back to the top of the cliff to get her motorcross suit and then they walked back to the track. They walked in to see all eyes on them.
"What?" Myu said forgeting she was wet.
"You both are soaked!! Ametha go change your clothes for the next race." Cye said acting like her father again.
"But didn't I miss the race?" Rowen looked at her.
"You still cant memorize your scedual?"
"Yeah, your 3rd race is in half an hour." Kento said. Ametha blushed.
"Um...I'm gonna go change." She went to the backseat of the car and but blankets over the windows so she could change. She came back moments later in new cloths. She then changed into her motorcross suit. She looked at Myu who was once smiling but was now looking at the ground."Don't worry about it. You have a lot of time." Ametha said puting her hand on Myu's shoulder. Myu gave a little smile and nodded.
"What are you guys talking about?" Sage asked. Myu looked at him sadly.
"Nothing..." Myu said. Ametha noticed that Sage had brought his laptop and was currently playing Solitare.
"Hey Sage?"
"What?" he asked.
"Can I go on the internet and look up something?"
"Why?"
"Because I want to."
"How about you tell me what to search, cause you are not touching my laptop."
"Fine log on the internet." Ametha said watching him. As soon as he was on he asked her what she wanted to look up. "Here let me show you..." She said.
"Hey! Get! I'm looking it up, I will not let you touch my computer!"
"Fine!" She said.
"I'll just have to force my way through!" She sat on top of Sage's lap, and since he was so shocked he let her touch his computer. Rowen glared at Sage, while Sage just blushed.
"Here we go!" Ametha said.
"My last race is today, and then I got two more tommorrow...hmmm....I'm racing against all the REALLY good people, no fair!"
"Don't worry, you'll beat them!" Myu said winking at her. Cye walked past Myu and slipped, falling to the floor. (they're in a trailer.) "Whoops..." Myu said, looking at a fuming Cye.
"Myu......GO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!!!!"
"Ok, ok, I'm going!" Myu said.

Cye then got up and looked at Ametha who was still on Sage's lap.
"And what are you doing on Sage's lap?!"
"I was researching...." Cye cut her off.
"Researching what? What it would be like on Sage's lap?! Get off him!"
"Fine!" Ametha said, she sat on Rowen's lap instead. Cye glared at her.
"Don't you have to go to your race?" he said.
"WHY CANT I SIT ON ANYONES LAP!!" she yelled getting up and going to the race track. Myu hit her head with her hand.
"Cye... You have to stop doing that." Myu said going after Ametha.
"What?" Cye said asking the others. They shook there heads. Sage turned his lap top off and set it down. Sage then got up and followed Myu. Sage cought up with Myu and Ametha. Ametha then took her bike onto the track. Myu and Sage went in the stands. The race started and there was no sign of Ryo, Rowen, Cye or Kento.
"Shes really good..." Myu said starting a conversation.
"I think you were better." Sage said giving a warm smile. Myu blushed a little and smiled.
"Thanks..." Myu said trying to hide her blush. Sage laughed a little to see her blushed.
"At least I know I can still make you blush."
"Always could..." Myu said looking into his eyes. He leaned in a little. A chill went down Myu's back as he took her hand.
"Your beautiful..." Sage said leaning in and meeting her lips. Myu didn't know what to do. 1. push him away or 2. keep kissing him. she thought. Hes a good kisser... wait a secound what am I thinking? Im with Ryo... but... I don't know Im so confused... She pulled away.
"Im..." Myu started. She was blushing so much her face was completly turned from tan to red.
"Your?" Sage said trying to get her to finish.
"Im confused... Really confused..." Myu said.
"About what?" Sage said still holding her hand.
"You... and Ryo... so confusing... I don't know any more... Please don't be mad but I think I should think about it for a while..." Myu said biteing her bottum lip.
"I understand..." Sage said looking down at the metal bench.
"don't be mad... Please don't be..." Myu pleaded. Sage put on a fake smile.
"Don't worry... Im not mad at you..."
"Then who are you mad at?"
"A little at my self for not writing you, calling you or even visiting you. And a little at Ryo..." Sage said. Myu gave him a peck on the cheek. His blush turned into a completly red face. Myu smiled.

Myu turned back to watching Ametha. So far she was 3rd, which was pretty unusual. Usually she took the lead by this time. Myu and Sage watched as Ametha passed the person in 2nd place. "Last lap folks!" the voice said over the megaphone. Myu cheered for Ametha while Sage just watched Myu. Ametha and the boy in first place were tied as they went into the final jump, the finish loomed behind it.
"C'mon Ametha!" Myu shouted. The whole crowd gasped as the first place rider intentionly pushed Ametha off her bike. She fell and the other person crossed the line. The voice over the megaphone shouted.
"What! That move is not allowed!! That competer should be removed!" The whole crowd booed. Refs went to talk to the 'winner' while myu and sage ran over to Ametha.
"Ametha! Are you ok?" Myu said kneeling down next to Ametha.
"My arm..." She groaned. Myu's anger hit max. Myu stood up and went to the 'winner' he took off his helmet reveiling Matt. He was smirking and got off his bike.
"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Myu yelled. Myu swung a punch at him and hit him in the stomach. He gasped for breath. He then hit her jaw making blood fly from her mouth. Sage got all mad and panicky for both Myu and Ametha. Myu then went in back of him and kicked the back of his knee making his knees weak. She then kicked him over. She steped where the sun don't shine and he screamed like a little girl. She was about the smash his head but the four refs took her back having troble. "LET GO OF ME!" Myu screamed. She spate blood on the ground.
"Sage, help me up." Sage snapped back to reality at the sound of Ametha's voice. He helped her up gently, being careful of her arm. She walked over to Myu. "Myu...stop it." It wasn't a demand, but Myu instantly seattled. She shrugged off the refs and walked back over to Sage. Ametha looked down at matt. "I can't believe I still had feelings for you..." Ametha said, making matthew blush and look down ashamed. Ametha started walking back to her friends. One of the refs called out.
"Miss Mouri, don't you want to know what the ruling was?"
"I don't care. I'm still going to win both races tommorrow." She called back. Myu, Ametha, and Sage walked back slowly.
"Are you sure your okay Ametha?"
"Yeah, I just have a huge headache from the fall and my arm hurts when i bend it. I'm fine."
"You should get your arm checked." Myu said.
"but-"
"No... get it checked..." Myu said acting a little like Cye.
"Dude... your acting like Cye..." Ametha said.
"Oh sorry..." Myu said.
"Its ok... just never do it again." Ametha said. They laughed.

After a few minutes of walking they finally reached the trailer. They help Ametha in and Rowen got up.
"What happened?" Rowen said in consern.
"Matty... Matty kicked her off the bike..." Myu said helping Ametha to a chair.
"WHAT?!" Cye said.
"Cye... don't yell at her... shes fine shes stronger then you think." Myu said settling Cye.
"We still should take her to the doctor though." Myu said.
"Yeah, I'll bring her. Myu, why don't you come with?" Cye said getting up.
"Sure." Myu said, watching as Cye picked his sister up and let her lean on him, she still had a headache from the fall.
"Can I come?" Rowen asked.
"I dont care." Cye said leading Ametha out of the trailer. Cye, Rowen, Ametha and Myu piled in the car. Cye then drove to the hospital and got her checked.
"Looks like you have a spraned elbow joint... its not too bad though so you can race in tomarrows motorcross race." The doctor said after taking x-rays.
"Thats great news!" Ametha said. The doctor started wraped her elbow in a wrap and then they left. Once they got in the drive way and out of the car they heard fighting from inside the house. Everyone quickly ran in. Sage and Ryo were fighting and Kento was trying to stop them.
"Myu's in love with me you can't change that!" Ryo yelled.
"No shes not! Shes in love with me!" Sage yelled back. Myu put two fingers from both hands on both her temples.
"Stop fighting over my sister! Your going to make her go insane!" Kento yelled to
both of them.
"Shut up Kento!" Ryo and Sage said at the same time. Kento felt defeated so her sat on the couch and let them fight. Sage swung a punch at Ryo but he dodged. Ryo swung a punch at Sage but he dodged. Myu sighed and closed her eyes.
"Stop fighting!" Ametha said trying to stop them. Ryo swung at Ametha and hit her sprained arm making her scream in pain. Ryo and Sage didnt even care they just kept fighting which made Rowen angary. Rowen punched Ryo in the stomach and then Cye punched Sage in the stomach too. Then Cye, Rowen, Ryo and Sage where fighting.
"Stop fighting!" Myu said yelling. They didn't listen so she went slaped all of them hard in the face.

They stopped and looked at her shocked. "I said stop fighting!" Myu said starting to tear up. She then ran up the stairs and slamed her door shut. Ametha followed a little far back and knocked on the door. She could hear Myu sobing through the door.
"Myu its me." Ametha said softly. Myu opened the door and Ametha steped in. She had never been in her room before. In the room there was a king size bed on the back wall with a side table and lamp clutered with books and above the bed was a window with curtans shutting out the outside world. Then on the right wall there was a desk with a computer clutered with papers, books, cds, dvds, video tapes, video games, and a phone. There was also a book self full of books and papers and more dvds and vedio tapes. On the left wall there was a tv on a small table with a PS2tm, a DVD player, and a VCR hooked up with games, dvds and tapes all over that. Then there was a small closet that was open pouring out cloths. The one thing that cought her eye was the shelf next to the door. It had pictures of family, friends and Myu. It also had a few swords and trophies from multiple sports and then there where other souvenirs.
"Myu... don't cry..." Ametha said.
"But Ametha I don't know what to do anymore... Im in love with both of them... and I don't know what to do..." Myu said sobbing.
"Well... follow what your heart is telling you..." Ametha said putting a hand on her shounder.
"But thats the problem... Im in love with both of them... my heart is telling me I love both... and I do... I just don't know what to do..." Myu said sobbing harder.
"Oh... well... this is a problem..." Ametha said.
"Ametha I kissed Sage when you were racing and I had no clue what to do... I love him... then theres Ryo... I love him too... is there a way I can split myself in half but yet feel everything the other one is feeling?" Myu asked with the crying subsiding a little.
"Um... now thats an idea... but no... thats impossable... sorry..." Ametha said. "But I have to say you have a really cool room..." Myu gave a little smile and whiped her tears.
"Thanks... Kento always wants me to clean it and get some of my other trophies out on a shelf i should buy..." Myu said smiling a little more.
"Aha! I knew you could smile!" Ametha said pointing. They laughed. "Well, we better go see if they're done fighting..." Ametha said. "Tell you what, I'll take care of them, and you sit and just think." Ametha raced out the door and down the stairs. Myu smiled. She layed down on her bed and soon fell asleep.

*Downstairs*

"Hey, you guys kill each other yet?" Ametha called as she went into the living room. "Oh man! You guys are a mess!" They all had bruises, and Sage, Rowen, Cye, and Ryo all had cuts somewhere on their body. Ametha came back with the medical kit. She fixed up cye first. Then Ryo and Rowen. They all went to their rooms, then she fixed up Sage.
"How is she?" Sage asked her.
"Confused...why?"
"Just wondering." Sage said.
"There, your healed!" Ametha said smiling. Sage smiled also.
"thanks ametha." Sage said.
"No problem!" Ametha started to walk away but sage called her back.
"How's your arm?"
"Better." Ametha replied.
"Good," Sage said. He got up and quickly kissed Ametha lightly. She stood there shocked. He pulled away. "That's thanks for fixing me up." he said walking away. Ametha went to sleep that night as confused as Myu.

The next morning Myu awoke to see everyone was downstairs eating breakfast. She didn't feel like facing them so she desided to play her gatar. She picked it up and turned off the extra speaker. She soon was playing really well and fast. She did a really complicated song. She then walked into the bathroom. She undressed. She took a shower. She then wraped a towel around her wet body and opened the door. Sage and Ryo were standing there looking at her in only a towel. She jumped and droped her towel leaving her naked cut up body. She quickly covered herself. They both blushed and so did she. She then picked up the towel with her foot and she took it with the hand still covering her breasts. She wraped it around herself.
"Yes?" She squeeked a little. They smiled.
"Nice body." Sage said smirking. Myu looked appalled.
"I agree." Ryo said smirking also. Myu slaped both of them and stormed of into her room. Ametha woke up and opened her door.
"Would you people please not slam the door, I still have a killer headache over here." She said walking out of her room holding her head.
"So I take it your not feeling to great?"
"Shut up Ryo..." She answered going down the steps.
"Ok, ok, ok... I think all the females in this house are being really weird today..." Ryo said. Sage noded.
"Shut up, Ryo!" They heard Myu yell from inside her room. Myu changed into a red and black tye-dye tank top, dark blue jeans and she put mismatched socks on. She then opened her door and went down stairs with her black hair that was still wet damping her shirt. Sage and Ryo went downstairs to find Kento and Cye fighting in the kitchen as usual and Ametha telling them to shut up, causing myu to yell at them to be quiet because she was watching TV. Rowen wasn't up yet.

Sage and Ryo sat next to Myu. One on her right and one on her left making her feel uncomfortable. Ametha came through the door way and flopped on top of Myu. Myu laughed.
"Feeling crummy?"
"Bite me." Was the answer she got. Ametha laid her head on Myu's shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Thought I'd make you seem less uncomfortable if i was here."
"Thanks." Myu whispered back into Amethas ear.
"No problem..." Ametha said whispering back. Soon Ametha got up and said she was gonna go get Rowen up. It was her favorite job, usually scaring poor Rowen so badly that he would wet himself. She went up the stairs and opened his door quietly. She snuck in and sat next to Rowen's sleeping form. She put her arms around him and soon fell asleep. Downstairs Myu became uncomfortable again now that Ametha left to go wake Rowen. Ryo looked at her and then Sage did and she gulped and stood up.
"I um... Im going to go outside..." Myu said walking toward the back door. She walked out and sat by a sleeping white tiger. She scrached behind his ears and he yawned. He stretched and sat up. Myu smiled a little.
"Hi White Blaze... How are you doing?" Myu asked him. White Blaze purred and licked Myus face. Myu laughed. Im so glade I have White Blaze... he can always cheer me up... even with out words... Myu thought.

*Rowen's Room*

Rowen woke up and tried to get up but felt something holding him down. He looked behind him and saw Ametha asleep. He smiled and wrapped a blanket around her and picker her up bridal style. Her head rested against his chest as he carried her downstairs.
"What are you doing with my sister?!" Cye asked.
"Carrying her from my roo-"
"What's a roo?"
"Its um..." Rowen said thinkning fast. "Its a place to sleep... she fell a sleep there and I'm just carrying her from there to her roo..." Rowen said trying not to laugh. At this point Sage and Ryo were laughing so hard there stomachs hurt.
"Carry on..." Cye said going back to the kitchen. Rowen stood there and then bursted out into laughter along with Ryo and Sage. Ametha woke up from them laughing and looked around panicking.
"Settle down honey, you'r fine." Ametha calmed down.
"Rowen, you scared me."
"Yeah, well thats pay back for all the times you scared the crap outta me." Ametha smiled. Rowen sat down in one of the chairs and shifted ametha into a more comfortable position on his lap. He held her like a baby. "Feeling better?"
"I guess." Ametha said resting her head on Rowen's chest. She looked around the room trying to find Myu and finally asked, "Where is Myu?"
"She went in the backyard..." Ryo said.
"Oh ok." Ametha said sitting up and standing. She then walked into the backyard to see Myu with White Blaze on top of her licking her face. "Hey Myu... I never knew you and White Blaze were so close." Ametha said laughing.
"Shut up Ametha..." Myu said as White Blaze got off of her and sat next to her. Myu sat up and Ametha sat next to her.
"So... Myu... Whos it gonna be? Sage, Ryo or White Blaze?" Ametha asked laughing.
"Deffinitly not White Blaze... we're just friends..." Myu said smiling.
"Didn't you say that about Sage?" Ametha said laughing harder. Myu pushed Ametha playfully and she fell on her side.
"Well... I am still really confused about Sage and Ryo..."
"Who do you think I should go with?" Myu asked looking at White Blaze. He purred. "You think I should go with Ryo... I... I think so too..."
"WHAT?!" Ametha said loudly. "You take the advise of a tiger and not me?"
"Well.. being here... out here with White Blaze makes me remember all the good times me and Ryo had together... sure me and Sage have had good times but hes is in the past... He left and that was his desition... I am with Ryo... even though they both saw me naked..." Myu said. Ametha went wide eyed.
"WHAT?! MYU YOU HAD SEX?!" Ametha screamed at Myu. Kento came running outside and looked mad.
"I didn't have sex..." Myu said clearly so that Kento could hear. "They saw me this morning after I took a shower... I droped the towel and they saw me naked..." Myu explained.

Kento glared at her Myu. He then went back inside. "Oh crap you never know what Kento's going to do!"Myu said jumping to her feet. Ametha followed Myu with White Blaze close behind. They went into the living room to find Kento yelling at Sage and Ryo.
"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU LOOK AT MY SISTER NAKED?!" Kento put his fist back and was about to punch Ryo in the stomach when Myu jumped in front of Ryo and took the punch. Kento hit her and she fell to the ground.
"Myu!" Ametha kneeled next to her. Rowen and Cye went to hold down Kento while Sage knelt by Ametha to see Myu. She was keeled over and not talking. She soon fell into a deep sleep. Ryo picked her up and carryed her to the couch. Then everyone left to give her time to rest. Ametha came in a half hour later and lay next to Myu and soon fell asleep (the couch is huge). Soon each of the boys came in and sat in one of the chairs. Cye came and picked Ametha up and carried her to her room to tuck her in.Cye then went back into the living room to see Ryo by Myu looking really worryed.
"What's wrong Ryo?" Cye asked.
"Im just worryed about Myu..." Ryo said.
"Don't worry about her, shes strong... she can take it..." Cye said.
"but... its just that... I don't know what i whould do if i lost her..." Ryo said looking down at Myu's closed eyes.
"I see..." Cye said.
"This is all my falt..." Ryo said.
"No it's not... You could have stopped her from jumping in front of you..." Rowen said from the other end of the room.
"but if I wouldn't have been the one who Kento was trying to punch then she would have been fine..." Ryo said sighing.
"But really im the one who was trying to punch you in the first place so it's really my falt... plus i've only seen her take a punch for someone else two times... one for my little sister and one for me... better make that three... there is the one she took for you..."Kento said.
"Yeah and since she did that it means she really is in love with you." Ametha said walking in the room. "So stop blaming yourself..." Ametha said sitting on Rowen's lap. Nami opened her eyes slightly. She blinked a couple times and then opened then fully.She looked around and sat up. Everyone was sitting around watching tv, except Ryo who was watching her.
"Hey guys, she's up!" Everyone got up, Rowen surprising Ametha by picking her up and carrying her because she had fallen asleep.
"Hey... How are you feeling?" Ryo asked contentivly.
"A little hungary..." Myu said smiling. Ryo smiled back.
"I'll go make something, we all haven't eaten," Cye said walking out the door. He turned back in and said, "Rowen, drop my sister or die." Rowen immediatly let go and Ametha fell to the ground landing on her butt.
"OW! Rowen!"
"CYE! you made me drop her!"
"Your the one who let go!"

Rowen helped her up and Ametha glared at Cye and sat down. Myu tryed to sit up but ended spiting blood out. Ryo fainted. Ametha's eyes grew wide and Kento freaked out.Myu coughed a bit and then smiled.
"Kento your such a spaze..." Myu said shaking her head.
"Myu... how can you smile... i mean you just coughed up blood and then before you got hit in the stomach..." Ametha asked confused.
"If you think thats bad you should have seen me after my parents death... First off I have a huge slash bleeding on my back, then there was an X on my stomach bleeding horrible... they all thought I was going to die..." Myu said.
"I remember that..." Kento said shivering. "There was blood every where... then you could hardly breath... and then I remember you running toward me... I was so shocked I had no idea what to do..." Kento said.
"I remember I had to call an ambulance because you kept spazing out on me..." Myu said.
"Sorry about that..." Kento said putting his hand on the back of his neck.
"But the thing was that you tryed to comfort me... even though you where bleeding all over the place... how could you smile? I want to know your secret..."
"I just forget about everything and help others deal with their problems..." Myu said crouching down by Ryo. Sage looked over at Ametha, noticing that she had become quiet all through the conversation. She was looking down and goose bumps ran all over her body.
"Ametha you ok?" Sage asked gently. She didn't answer. Sage asked louder, bringing the problem to attention to everyone. Ametha still remained mute.
"Cye, somethings wrong with Ametha...." Ryo called out. Cye came out of the kitchen.
"What's wrong?"
"She won't answer us." Cye walked over to Ametha and put his arm out to shake her shoulder when she ducked and put her arms over her head.
"What the? Ametha what's wrong." Ametha looked up and blushed.
"Sorry, um...I was just thinking, you know, I'm REALLY tired so I'm umm...going to go take a nap ok?" She ran up the stairs and into her bedroom. Myu kissed Ryo and got up to her feet. Ryo made a puppy dog face.
"Im going to check on Ametha... don't worry i'll be back." Myu said winking. She then walked upstairs. Myu knocked on Ametha's doorway. Loud music sounded from inside.

Myu opened it and found Ametha obviously in the middle of a new routine. Myu watched until she was done.
"Hey Ametha." Myu said. Ametha swung around startled.
"Didn't hear you come in..." Ametha said.
"Looks awesome." Myu said smiling.
"What? Oh...the routine....yeah thanks."
"What did you think I was talking about?"
"I dont know."
"Whatever... so... whats up?"
"Ummmm....Hey, wanna learn this dance?" Ametha said avoiding the queston.
"Wow... you just avoided that one... sure i'll try to learn."
"Ok, just to let you know this takes a lot of movement, i'll do it first." Myu watched as Ametha once again did the routine, calling out the steps. She finished.
"Ok now you try." Myu did all the steps with Ametha correctly. "Wow... Your a fast learner."
"Yup... Ametha... whats wroung..." Myu asked consurned
"Nothing, why would something be wrong?" Ametha said still moving to the beat.
"C'mon, what happened downstairs?"
"I said nothing."
"Ametha...." Myu said sternly. "Tell me... Now." Ametha stopped moving.
"I just remembered something that's all..." She started dancing to the next song.
"Fine, but when you want to talk, I'm here."
"I know..." Ametha said. Myu went down the steps and jumped on the couch next to Ryo.She snugled up to him and he put his arm around her. She bit his ear and he flinched. Kento glared.Ryo continued to watch TV so she licked his neck making him shiver with delight. Ryo looked at her. She was looking at him with puppy dog eyes. He smiled and went back to watching TV. Myu smirked. Kento glared at them as Myu started to started suck on his neck. Ryo moaned a little. She stopped and went to his lips. They began to make out. Ametha started to come into the living room.
"Ummm....I guess I should go into the kitchen instead....." She quickly went by Cye blushing. Ryo and Myu ignored her. Mean while in the kitchen Kento was glaring at Myu and Ryo and bugging Cye for food.
"I highly advise those weak of heart should stay out of the living room..." Ametha said.
"Why? Are they making out?" Cye said joking.
"Um..yeah." Ametha said.

Kento turned red from anger but Ametha quickly jumped on his back yelling, "Piggy back ride pleeeeaaasssse Kento!" Kento laughed.
"Fine, but only for a little while."
"YAY!!! Go Mr.Horse Go!" Ametha yelled laughing as Kento ran through the house. Cye watched as the two ran around shaking his head.
"I swear she'll never grow up...."
"HEY! What's all the racket in there!?" Cye laughed.
"Kento's giving Ametha a piggyback ride, nothing to worry about Ryo."
"Oh! me next!" Cye heard Myu say. Cye then smelled something burning. "SHIT!!!!" Cye said turning the stove off quickly. The fire alarm went off because of the smoke and started beeping annoyingly. Cye took the pot and turned the water on in the sink and put the fire out. Ametha, Kento, Myu, Ryo, Rowen and Sage had by now gathered into the room.
"Cye, did u just start a fire?" Sage asked. Cye blushed.
"No....Ryo did it." he said lying. Ametha and Myu began laughing so hard that they had to clutch eachother for support. They then fell on the floor laughing. The Cye smelled something else burning. He had forgot about the brownies he was making.
"SHIT!!!!!!!" Cye screamed running to the oven.

10 mins. and a couple of freshly burned brownies later........
"Ok, since Cye for the first time in his life burned our dinner, who wants fast food?"
"OH!! ME ME ME!!!!" Ametha said jumping up and down.
"Ok, ok! Calm down...where should we go?" Myu asked.
"How bout we get mexican? we haven't had that in a long time." Sage stated.
"YAY!!!" Ametha said once more jumping.
"I'll go get it, I'll take the leaping leprecon with me also." Sage said walking out the door.
"HEY! Are you calling me short!?"
"No... just that your jumpey." Sage said smiling.
"Wait up." Myu said jogging after them. They all got in Sage's car and drove out of the drive way.
"Sage.....are we there yet?"
"No."
"Can I sit in the front?" Ametha pleaded.
"Wait til' we get to a red light."
"But it's cramped back here!"
"I dont hear Myu complaining."
"Because she's laying on me!"
"It s only my legs!" Myu said.
"SAGE!"
"Stop fighting! Ametha hurry up if your coming up here!"
"YAY!!!" She stuck her tongue out at Myu and moved up to the front. Myu stuck her tounge out in responce. Sage shook his head.
"So... Myu... Is it going to be Sage, Ryo or White Blaze?" Ametha asked smirking. Myu hit her in the arm. "OW! Sage Myu hit me!" Sage sighed.
"Quit acting like little kids you two."
"Fine." Myu and Ametha said together. They finally arrived at Taco Bell (we do not own taco bell or anyother resturant...but we wish we did.)
"Ok, what does everyone want?" Sage asked.
"Here's the list!" Ametha said handing sage a piece of paper. Sage ordered and soon they had their food and were heading home.
"Food, food, food, food, food, food, fo..."
"AMETHA!"
"sorry sage, but i'm HUNGARY!" Myu laughed.
"Your acting like kento!"
"Am not!" Ametha said.
"Are too." Myu said folding her arms.
"Shut up! both of you. No more talking until we get home!" Sage said.
"Fine!" Ametha and Myu said at the same time. Sage sighed heavily again. He decided to put on some music and turned the radio on. Ametha quickly took a cd out from the arm rest and put it in. Puffy Ami Yumi quickly filled the car. (sadly...we do not own Puffy either....*sniff*) Ametha began to sing.
"Sage Ametha's talking!"
"Nuh-uh! I'm singing, ur talking!"
"No i'm not!"
"Yes you are!"
"No i'm not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Shut up! your both talking! just sit and don't open your mouths!" Sage said.

Both sat down pouting the rest of the 15 minutes. The rest of the ride home was quiet. Sage pulled in and was greeted by Kento, Rowen, and Ryo bombarding the car trying to get to the food. Sage looked over at Ametha to see if she was still awake, but she had fallen asleep, so had Myu. Sage sighed.
"Food, food, food, food, food!" Kento said taking the bag out of Sage's hand as he got out of the car.
"Myu was right..." Sage said to him self laughing.
"What?" Kento said.
"Oh nothing."
"Where are the girls?" Ryo asked.
"Sleeping, you dig them out, I had enough of them." Sage said carrying the rest of food in. Ryo went to carry Myu in while Rowen went to get ametha. Rowen and Ryo carryed them in and set them on the couch. They then went to eat their food. After about 15 minutes they heard a blood cirtalling scream from the living room. All of them ran in to see Myu with tears rolling down her cheeks and her shouting at the top of her lungs over and over again,"MOM! DAD!" Ryo ran to her and shook her to wake her up but it only made the screams worse. Kento went to help Ryo, while Cye went to pick Ametha off so she wouldn't be in the way. She started moaning and turning in his arms.
"please, leave me alone....stop....." she was murmuring. Myu's screams got worse as Kento started to help Ryo try and wake her.
"How could you?!" Myu screamed. "How could you kill my parents!"
"MYU!!!" Ryo called very loudly waking her up with teary eyes. "Shh...its ok...everythings ok now..." Ryo said hugging myu as she started to sob. He looked over at Cye who was having problems getting ametha awake and calming her down.
"Ametha! Stop it, what's wrong with you!" Cye said avoiding getting smacked by ametha in her sleep. He quickly changed her position by sitting her on his lap facing himself. He grabbed her face in both hands. "Ametha wake up." He sternly said waking her up.
"Cye..I'm sorry.I-"
"It's ok..." Cye said just calming her.
"Cye..." Ametha said with tears streaming down her face.
"Ametha maybe you should eat..." Cye said. Ametha nodded slowly and followed Cye into the kitchen. Myu's sobs subsided a little.
"Shh... it's ok..." Ryo said comferting her. "You should eat something" Ryo said.
"Food... why is it always food to comfort!" Myu said standing and running up the stairs.

Meanwhile....in the kitchen.......

"So, you wanna talk about it?" Cye said leaning on the edge of the table watching as Ametha passed her food from one side of the plate to the other with her fork, she just wasn't very hungry right now. She sighed.
"You sound just like a parent, you know?" Cye laughed.
"Well, I am your guardian..." Ametha smiled. "I told you before, I...just don't really want to remember my past....didn't I tell you the main story when I arrived?"
"Um... I forgot..." Cye said.
"Thats nice. Did you get donuts at the store? thanks, bye." Ametha said taking a box of donuts and walking out of the kitchen. Ametha ran upstairs and knocked on Myu's door. "Myu?" Ametha said with her mouth full. Myu opened her door and took a donut. "HEY!" Ametha said trying to grab it back. "Give it!" Ametha said as Myu back into the room. "Myu!! I need my doughnut to live!"
"then come get it..."
"Fine!" Ametha said tackling myu and trying to steal back her doughnut
"Woh... and here I thought you guys were just good friends." Sage said passing by laughing.
"Shut up Sage." Myu and Ametha said together. Ametha got up and then helped Myu up.
"So... Ametha... Whats wrong?" Myu asked.
"umm..." Ametha became quiet.
"C'mon, you can tell me." Myu sat sitting on the bed and patting the seat next to her. Ametha looked at the door and quickly shut it then took her seat on the side of the bed.
"ummm...well...as you know i'm Cye's sister but we never grew up together...right?"
"right."
"well, our mother has a heart condition, so my older sister Sayoke is taking care of her...but when I was born Sayoke couldn't raise both me and cye...so...she sent me to live with my step parents..."
"Yeah...and?" Myu asked. Ametha hung her head avoiding Myu's eyes.
"when I was 8 my step mother died and my stepfather started to hate me because he thought it was my fault....and...." A tear fell down Ametha's face and dripped on her pants. "he would hit me and kick me everyday until he almost killed me..." She was sobbing now. Myu hugged her.
"Thats when you called Cye and he became your guardian right?" Ametha nodded.
"I havent even told cye this whole story...I haven't told anyone i guess..."
"Ametha... Im so sorry... I didn't know... Ametha... I have a confession to make..." Myu said looking down. "I haven't told anyone the whole story of how my parents died... ever... What happend was my mom and dad wouldn't let me and this guy name Ben get married..." Myu swallowed hard. "Well Ben loved me a lot... and he... he..." Myu said with tears swelling in her ocean blue eyes. "He came to my house one day... and he was just there for a visit... my dad got angery and pulled his katana out... Ben... he never told any one but me... that he specailized in the art of the ninja... and my dad swung... Ben was fast and dodged he then knocked the sword from my dads hand and took the sword... he then stabed my dad... He looked with horror at what he just did... he then took the blade out and dropped it on the ground... my mom went for it and grabed it... she swung and I took the hit for him on my back. My mom then was too angery to care and tryed to kill Ben... Ben knocked the sword out of her hands like he did my dad...he then stabbed her... by this time i was on the floor sobbing and in shock... He fell on his knees and started to cry... but to make things worse my little sister Kiko walked in and staired... he emotions turned to motion... and she took the sword that was on top of the fire place and unshethed it... she then ran toward Ben but before she chould stab him I took the hit and it went right threw my stomach... She then slashed my stomach in an X with out thinking and took it out then ran... Ben then got to his feet and helped me up... He wanted to leave before the cops got there but i refused he kissed me and then left reluctantly because i told him too... I then staggered down the street to Kento... and thats how it happend..." Ametha sat totally silent.
"Wow...that's so sad..." she said. She hugged Myu. Ametha stood up and yawned. "Wow, didn't know I was so tired..." Myu laughed.
"You sleep like 18 hours a day!" Ametha smiled.
"Hey, I need my sleep, i'm a growing girl. Now I'm gonna leave my donuts here before I eat too much but they better be here tommorrow morning cause I want one for breakfast!" Myu smiled.
"We'll see." Ametha walked out.
"They still better be there Myu or you're dead!" she called down the hall. Myu laughed and got ready for bed. Ametha walked quietly down the hall.
Ametha stood up and yawned. "Wow, didn't know I was so tired..." Myu laughed.
"You sleep like 18 hours a day!" Ametha smiled.
"Hey, I need my sleep, i'm a growing girl. Now I'm gonna leave my donuts here before I eat too much but they better be here tommorrow morning cause I want one for breakfast!" Myu smiled.
"We'll see." Ametha walked out. "They still better be there myu or you're dead!" she called down the hall. Myu laughed and got ready for bed.

Ametha walked quietly down the hall. She stopped outside of Rowen and Sage's room and listened closely. She heard two sets off breathing, heavy breaths like they were sleeping. She peeked in and saw Sage sleeping but Rowen was still up reading a book. She smiled and slipped in the room unnoticed. She walked up to Rowen and sat down heavily next to him. He looked up startled but settled down once Ametha snuggled up next to him.
"What'cha reading sweetheart?" She asked questionlly looking over his shoulder.
"A book..." Ametha smirked.
"No, your reading a telephone....I can see your reading a book, but what's it called?"
"I don't know."
"Well then it must not be important..." Ametha said taking the book and slipping it on the nightstand next to his bed.
"Hey I was reading-" He was stopped short by Ametha's lips on his. She pulled away and slipped under the covers.
"I can't sleep...so I'm joining you for tonight...but no sexual stuff!" She warned as she rested her head on the pillow.
"Aww, c'mon...your no fun." Rowen said slipping under the covers and hugged her close.
***A few minutes later***
"Rowen....."
"What sweetie?"
"Hands off my ass..."
"Sorry......."

Once Myu was changed she slipped out the door. She heard Ametha in Sage and Rowen's room and nothing more. She then crept down the hall to the room across from Sage and Rowen's. She opened the door slightly to see Ryo playing cards on his bed and WhiteBlaze on the bed opposite him. She crept in with out making a sound and said, "Boo!" Ryo jumped. Myu laughed a little.
"Hey honey." Ryo said smiling.
"Can I stay here for tonight?" Myu asked.
"I was about to ask you if you wanted to. Of course you can." Ryo said cleaning the cards off his bed and setting them on the night stand that stood between the beds. Ryo pulled back the covers and Myu sat on the bed. He then pulled them over her. He moved closer and started to suck on her neck.
"Ryo... no sex stuff..." Myu said.
"Come on..." Ryo said kissing her.
"No..."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?" Ryo said tickling her.
"No." She said laughing.
"Pritty please?" Ryo said.
"Maybe..." Myu said smiling. Ryo stopped tickling her. "No."
"Fine..." Ryo said closing his eyes. Myu kissed him.
"Love you."
"Love you more."
"Impossible, I love you the most."
"No I love you the most."
"Fine we love each other the same."
"Deal." Ryo said kissing her. The kiss became more passionite and they wrapped their arms around one anouther. A few minutes later the kiss broke and they soon fell asleep in eachothers arms.

***** The next morning ******

Myu and Ryo both woke up to screaming coming from downstairs.
"BUT THAT"S TOMMORROW!!! THOSE IDIOTS CANT JUST SEND THIS OUT 2 DAYS BEFORE THE RACE!!!!" Myu and Ryo looked at each other. Myu then looked at the clock that was on the night stand. It read 5:27 a.m. Myu groaned.
"Myu... what did I tell you about sleeping in your own bed." A mad Kento said from the door way. Myu groaned again. Ryo had some how fell back asleep in the time it took for her to look at the clock. She got out of the bed slowly, trying not to wake Ryo. Myu then followed Kento out the door.
"Whats going on?" Myu asked tiredly.
"Ametha and Cye are fighting again..." Kento replied.
"What is it this time?"
"Something about the races again."
"Thats like the fifth time this week!"
"Yeah... I don't think they'll stop... oh well." Kento said walking into his room that he shared with Cye and closing the door. Myu went into her room and changed into black sweat pants and a white tank top. She then ran down stairs avoiding Ametha and Cye. Opening the door she looked back to see Kento walking down the stairs.
"Im going to go for a run." Myu said closing the door and jogging down the street.

****Downstairs******

"How can they do that!? The race was scedualed for next week! But all of a sudden it's tommorrow!! UGHH!!! I haven't even praticed!!!!" Ametha said flopping onto the couch.
"Why don't you calm down...you don't have to compete..." Cye said still reading the printed out email with the race notice. "You still are sour about me racing aren't you?" Ametha said.
"Well of course I am. You could get hurt!" Cye said.
"You can get hurt in a lot of things including walking! you could trip and fall at any moment but we still do it!"
"You've been hanging around Myu a little too much..."
"You know... Myu is a good friend... can't you trust me to not do something wrong?"
"Well... I guess I chould..." Cye said surprising Ametha.
"Your sereous?"
"Yeah."
"O My God! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Ametha said jumping up and down. Ametha quickly went to hug her brother. "THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!" she yelled running upstairs to pack. Cye chuckled and went upstairs to wake up the other guys and tell them to get ready cause they were leaving in the afternoon for the race.

***On the road***

Myu ran for about an hour then desided to go into the city. She walk and walk and then by accident she knocked a little boy down.
"Oh Im sorry!" Myu said helping him up.
"It's ok..." The little boy said. Myu glanced at her watch.
"Oh no! I got to get back before Ryo gets up." Myu said thinking out loud.
"You know Ryo?!" The little boy yelled with a huge smile on his face.
"Yeah... You know Ryo?"
"Yeah! Hes my super hero! I'm Yulie!"
"Hi Yulie. Listen I really got to get back. It was nice meeting you." Myu said starting to run.
"Wait!" Yulie said running after her. Myu didn't stop but kept running not knowing that Yulie was right behind her. Once Myu turned into the driveway of the house she realized that Yulie had followed her all the way from the city. She stopped and staired as Yulie ran up to her out of breath.
"Why did you follow me?" Myu asked confused.
"I want to see my heros!" Yulie said with a shine in his eyes.
"um... ok..." Myu said walking up to the door and opening it. Ametha came barreling out.
"Myu where have you been?! First of all they moved the race up to tommorrow, and second of all, WE"RE LEAVING IN AN HOUR AND-" she stopped short. "Who's that?" she said pointing at Yulie.
"His name's Yulie, he says he knows our boys."
"You mean my bro?"
"yeah, where are they?"
"I don't know they're somewhere around-"
"Hey why is everyone awake already?" Rowen came up behind Ametha and clumsily hugged her, almost knocking her down, and put his head on her shoulder. Yulie's eye's gleamed.
"HI ROWEN!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Rowen's eyes opened wide (he had almost fallen asleep on Ametha's shoulder.) and he looked at Yulie.
"What are you doing here?!"
"I met Myu in the city and she said she knew Ryo so she brought me here!"
"Ummm....I think i hear cye calling.......c'mon sweetie let's go get the others..." Rowen said running up the stairs dragging Ametha along.

Myu walked in and Yulie followed her. She jumped and he jumped.
"Ok, kid... Why did you follow me?" Myu asked.
"I want to see my heros! I told you that." Yulie said. Ryo then walked in the room.
"Hey Myu, Where did you go? You wheren't in bed this morning and- GAH!" Ryo said stairing at Yulie. "What is he doing here?!?!"
"He followed me..." Myu said. "He said he knew you guys and just followed me..." Sage then walked in the room. His eyes grew wide and he screamed, "AH!!! DEMON CHILD!!!!"
"WHAT"S WITH ALL THE YELLING!!" Cye said coming down the stairs dragging a dazed Ametha who apparently had got knocked around going up the stairs. "Jeeze it's like you guys just saw an evil gnome in the house----WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EVIL GNOME DOING IN HERE!?!?!?!?" He yelled pulling Ametha too hard and making her trip.

She glared at Cye from the floor.
"What the bloody 'ell! IT's just a freakin kid!!!" she said apparently angry cause her british accent was kicking in.
"MY HERO'S ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! I'M SO LUCKY!" Yulie screamed apparently not hearing a word they said.
"Um... look Yulie... um... you can't just follow someone home..." Myu said while fakely sneezed while saying, "Stalker."
"But... My heros... I'm sure they whould like me to stay here." Yulie said.
"Hey Cye! Do we have any potatoe chips left?" Kento said walking into the room. "Hey what is everyone staring at?" he said. Rowen crawled down the stairs and glanced through the railing.
"Is he gone yet?"
"HEY ROW-CHAN!"
"OH GOD!!!" rowen said running back up the steps. Kento went wide-eyed.
"That isn't who i think it is is it?!?!?!"
"Yes it is..." Ryo said hideing behind Myu.
"How did he find us?" Kento asked.
"Myu..."
"Myu..." Kento said glaring at his sister.
"What? He followed me home." Myu said defensivly.
"Did you have to let him in?" Ryo said placing his head on her shoulder.
"What was I supposed to do? Slam the door in his face?"
"Yes!" Ryo, Kento, Cye, Rowen, and Sage said at the same time.
"wow..I can see he's very popular with you guys..." Ametha said getting up. "I'm going to go dig by boyfriend out from under his bed before he leaves a mess under there." She said going up the stairs.
"Don't leave me!" Cye said running after his sister.
"Where did Cye-chan go?" Yulie asked apparently clueless about all of his hero's hating him.
"He went to help his sister..." Myu said.
"Is that girl his sister?" Yulie asked.
"Yes."
"Cool! So that mean shes related to all of them?"
"No... shes only related to Cye..." Myu said disturbed by the idea.
"Then are you a sister to Ryo-chan?"
"NO!" Myu said loudly. "I am not a sister to Ryo. I'm a sister to Kento."
"Then why does Ryo have his hands on your butt?" Yulie asked.

Myu moved a little so that Ryo's hands were no longer there.
"Because we're dating." Myu said.
"So you two are married?" Yulie asked. Myu groaned as her head started to hurt.
"No.... we are in love."
"So... you too aren't married but yet love each other?"
"yeah..."
"Why is that?"
"Yeah... why is that?" Myu asked looking back at Ryo.
"I um... any one want a soda?" Ryo said walking(more like running) into the kitchen. Myu shook her head. Sage and Kento took a step then anouther. They smoothly side stepped into the kitchen after Ryo.
"So you and Ryo-Chan are in love? So you are like his wife?"
"No... thats only when your married." Myu said hitting her head with her hand.
"So... then what are you and him?"
"We are in love and boy friend and girl friend."
"So your in love but just friends?"
"NO!" Myu said getting really frustrated.
"Then what are you?"
"We are in love and dating."
"So your just in love?"
"Lets say that."
"So your in love but just friends?"
"NO!"
"I'm not even continueing.........." Myu said. Suddenly Rowen came running down the stairs with bags of luggage.
"HEY GUYS! We're leaving in 15 mins! HURRY UP!"
"thank god..." myu said. "Look Yulie, we have to go to Ametha's motocross race but we'll be back in a month so come visit us then ok?"
"What? Ametha races? Does that mean she's a boy?" This comment from Yulie mad Myu turn back.
"Are you implieing that races are only for boys?" Myu said. Ryo came in the room with a can of soda and saw Myu's anger was rising to critical mass. He just stood there looking from clueless Yulie to angery Myu.
"I thought they were... arn't they?"
"No!" Myu snaped back at him. "They are for both boys and girls!"
"But... How do you know? do you race?"
"I used too! So shut up about that the races are for just for boys and get out of my damn house!" Myu yelled. By this time Rowen, Sage, Ryo, Kento, and Cye were watching.
"But... why?"
"Because your an annoying little brate who doesn't get anything and thinks that he can just follow someone home with out asking!" Myu said yelling. Yulie had tears in his eyes. "Shit..." Myu said under her breath as Yulie started to sob. Rowen, Sage, Ryo, Kento, and Cye smoothy walked out of the room.
"Now who's crying? Rowen you better stay away from my bed....Myu what did u do to the poor kid?" Myu looked at ametha. "I thought you hated kids."
"I do."
"Look... Yulie... I'm sorry it's just you were getting on my nerves..." Myu said kneeling down and placing two hands on his shoulders.
"It's ok!" Yulie said turning his tears to a smile. He hugged her.
"Ok, time to go home, no if's, and's, or but's....where did that tiger go....WHITEBLAZE!! GET IN HERE AND TAKE YULIE HOME BEFORE I"M LATE!!" Ametha said running outside to get her motocross bike in the trailer.

WhiteBlaze appeared at the stairs landing. Myu placed Yulie on his back and WhiteBlaze looked at Myu as if to say What did I do to deserve this? WhiteBlaze then ran out the door and down the street. Myu laughed.
"Hey guys, you can come out now!" She yelled. Slowly everyone reappeared. Ametha came down the steps dressed in her gear.
"Why is everyone sitting around?! We have to get to the hotel before it fills up!!! Hurry up! OUT!!!" Everyone followed Ametha out and into Kento's truck. Kento driving, Cye in the passanger seat, Myu in the middle of Sage and Ryo, and Ametha next to Rowen. Ametha began to bounce up and down. "Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry UP!!! We're gonna be late, we're gonna be late...Argghh!!" She flung herself back in her seat and sighed and muttered to herself. Everyone began laughing at her. Kento backed out of the driveway and drove down the street.


Tune in next time for Some things are just too confusing.
(If you whould like to contact Casy e-mail her at horselove@tds.net or If you whould like the contact RoninSoldier e-mail her at RoninWarriorGirl@aol.com and if you whould like to talk to conact both just review it here on Mediaminer.org. Thanks see ya next time!)

Converting /tmp/phplcZfK5 to /dev/stdout