Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Little World ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Own Little World

By: Authoress K. C.

~~~

*sugoi's all over the place* I'm gonna write another one! *swings her Tree Branch O' Doom (TM) at you all* Bah! Back off, I'll split 'em up however I want. I am non-traditional! I am a destroyer of traditions. I switched 'em up again! More pointless Smut! Don't ask me why these two are doing this.... They're just two horny, sexy bishonen who want to scrump each other. Feh, I don't even care. I don't own them, they'd never sleep if I did. Enjoy Minna!

~~~

Seiji stared at the door to Touma's room blankly, before Kento's head peeped out of his own room with a grin that he knew too well.

"Hey, Seiji, I got somethin' ta show ya, c'mere!"

Seiji left Touma to whatever it was he had with the ex-warlord, now priest, Anubis. He had his own little world. And It was waiting with a grin he knew too well.

"Will I like it?"

"Ya'll love it..."

Date Seiji turned and walked into the room her shared with his larger lover, feeling the strong arms around his waist, the solid, muscular bulk of his friend against his back.

"Ne, Sei-chan, look up...."

Seiji looked up and smiled, reading it aloud.

"Kento and Seiji..... Kawaii."

He turned and pulled his bigger lover into his arms, showering his face with kisses. The bigger man walked them both towards the bed, capturing Seiji's errant lips with his own as they backed into the bed. Seiji was released and he fell back to bounce lightly on the bed.

"Ano....?"

Kento climbed up over him, streaching his body out over Seiji's. Seiji sighed and wrapped his arms around the broad shoulders.

"Ken-chan......"

Kento grinned, his band laying in a puddle on the desk by the window, so that his thick hair flopped in his eyes a bit, shielding them. He rocked slowly against his paler, more slender mate, ducking his head to feast on the smooth silk of Seiji's throat, fingers wroking at the blonde Trooper's clothes furiously, as he felt slight drafts from Seiji's hands doing similar work.

Kento finally got the clothes off his angel and moved down his body, covering any area within reach of his lips with kisses and nips. Seiji streached out and moaned softly, slender fingers tunneling in his thick dark hair. Kento took Seiji's wrists, his teeth nipping at the sensitive skin on the inside of his wrists, before Kento pinned his wrists too the bed.

"Ah ha..... Hands to yourself. No touchie."

Kento gave Seiji his most adorable grin and then busied himself with moving on down the blondes body as Seiji's hand buried themselves in the man's own hair. Kento gave Seiji one smouldering look from under his thick bangs before he ducked his head and took the lithe Trooper's thick cock into his mouth, taking it whole and sucking ruthlessly on it.

"A- ah!!!!!! Kento!!!!"

Kento swirled his tounge around the thick cock before abondoning it and popping up off the bed. Seiji propped hismelf up, glaring at Kento, violet eyes a smouldering indigo-blue in passion.

"Where are you going?"

"To get the lube. I won't hurt you."

Kento grinned over his shoulder then sank too his knees, searching the bottom drawer. He grinned at the mumbled curses and the growled words.

"Hurt me, baby.... Hurt me bad, just don't leave me hanging again..."

Kento crowed with success as he found what he was looking for, then positioned himself at the edge of the bed, standing while he pulled Seiji over the satin comfortor to be level with him. He slicked his fingers then dropped the tube down next too Seiji and slid a finger into the blonde below him. Seiji's head went back and he cried out.

"K- KAMI!!!!!!!!! Oh @#$%!!!! Holy &^%$!!!! KENTO!"

Kento smoothly pulled out the three fingers that had finally made Seiji start cursing violently, and picked the tube up again. Seiji had quite the mouth when he was horny. Of course, he had quite the mouth whenever Kento was near. Kento was quite FOND of that mouth. He grinned.

Kento tossed the tube down again and sank himself deep into the slender body of his mate, holding the man's hips still as he thrashed for a moment.

"Son of a $%*&@!!!!!! Holy @#$%, Kento!!!!!!!! &^%$!"

Kento pulled back and snapped his hips back in, and Seiji arched wordlessly, thrusting his own hips up. Kento slammed into the blonde. Most would think, that to be Seiji's lover, you would have to be extramly gentle, and tender.

Nope.

Seiji wanted it rough and hard and heavy. He liked the pain. It made the pleasure better. Kento wanted the tender touches and the soft loving. And he was a solid sort of man. But they were reversed.

Seiji arched compleatly taunt, legs tight around Kento's hips, only his shoulders pressed into the bed. Kento wrapped a hand around his thick cock and squeezed him hard, and Seiji screamed.

"@#$%!!!!!!! &^%$!!!!!!!!!!Sons of a $%*&@!!!!!! #@&$!!!!!!!! KAMI BE #@&$*%!!!!!!!!"

Kento growled and thrust hard, shuddering a little as he came into the heat of Seiji's body. Both their bodies wound down and and Kento pulled free of Seiji's body. Seiji was a loud lover. He yanked the towel from under the bed and wiped them both up, tossed towel and lube on the floor, and hauled Seiji's limp form up onto the bed. Kento crawled in to join him and snuggled up against him, pillowing his head on Seiji's shoulder.

Seiji smiled without opening an eye and scooped Kento closer.

"Ai shiteru...... Ken-chan.."

"Ai shiteru, Sei-chan."

Kento nuzzled the man's cheek and then fell asleep.

Seiji smirked. His own LITTLE world?! Yeah.

~OWARI~

Mou, I couldn't help myself!!!!!!!! I mean, it was too much to ask of me, an old YST fan, NOT to finish up the end of that other fic!!!! I EVEN USED THE ENDING!!!!! It was my fic so it was no infringment. *waves her Tree Branch O' Doom(TM) at you* I'll beat you if you flame me!!!!!!

TM - Trade Mark Karie Chaos(Authoress K. C.)

JA!!!!!!!!

K. C. *muah!* =^.^= *Mew!*