Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ One-shot insanity ❯ The Great Hair Caper and Lena's Blue Face: Hikaru ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

One shots r us! Anyways, here goes my next attempt at a one-shot for this set, since I haven't had any submissions. It's all good. Nothing to worry about, I just hope I have an alright thing with this. I had to try cracking on Sage's immortal hair just once, though he is my favorite ronin and all. Send me your prayers!
 
The Great Hair Caper and Lena's Blue Face
 
 
 
As fate would have it, everyone could find Sage in the restroom, readying himself for the day that morning. No school that day, and yet, he seemed to be taking far longer then anyone else ever remembered before that. The guys stood along the stairs, Mia with them as they listened to the two voices coming out rather loudly down the area.
 
“Blue?! I can't believe it!” Lena's voice had shouted it, seemingly close to crying at the hilarity of the situation as she looked up at Sage's normally blond hair. She began to snort as Rowen stepped by, blinking rapidly for a moment.
 
“Ok, are you trying to copy me now, Sage?” He grinned as Lena laughed, looking up at the hair, shaking her head. Sage was laughing down at her as well, her face as blue as her hair, though both grateful that she hadn't ended up blind. The day itself seemed to be rather wild, and had started simply. No, he hadn't wanted his hair blue; he only wanted his hair done right. That was how it had started…that was how it ended up being….
 
What a crazy day this had turned out to be…
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
The alarm rang as I had jumped out of bed, yawning to myself as I decided to make a mad dash to the bathroom before Sage could. Sure, the blond hunk was becoming a better friend to me everyday, but the guy spent more time in the restroom on his hair alone then I do. I love him to death, but come on, didn't he realize his hair was immortal anyways?
 
I shook my head, glancing at the clock once more. Seven am…lovely time to wake up. Oh well, as soon as I remember why I got up this early, I'l perk up…I'm sure.
 
Sighing to myself, I picked up my towel from the closet and the clothing I wanted to wear. No sense in trying to find clothing that was nice. Kento had a training session planned, and I was gonna get beat up no matter what way I wanted to plan this adventure, so the shorts and purple tank from Mia ought to do the trick.
 
I ran my fingers through my brown locks as I darted to the bathroom, praying carefully for the freedom that my bladder was now seeking. And Lucky Day! The restroom is open!
 
Glancing to the side, I picked up my pace, noticing Kento was coming out of his room. Why the heck was he up so early? Cripes! I quickly shot into the restroom, glad that I had made it without trouble. Setting my stuff down I shook my head, seeing all the hair care products that Sage had. Sure, it wasn't a lot in comparison to my mom, but at the same time, I was still amazed that a guy could care so much about his hair. If he wasn't so manly and straight forward in other ways, I would have guessed he was gay, and I didn't want to assume that.
 
I sighed to myself, just glad that I didn't have to worry about all of that. For now? I think a shower is in order! I didn't really care that Sage's stuff seemed messier then usual.
 
You know you like to imagine him…you just deny yourself…
 
Damn those spirits. They are relentless…and it is getting old.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
I kept my eyes closed, ignoring the blond hair that flicked into my face from time to time. Knowing Lena, she had already rushed to the restroom, thinking she had beaten me to the punch. Not that it mattered, but if it was a victory for her, let her have it, right?
 
Man…I just can't get into the meditation today. After training, we are supposed to be going to a festival, and I know the girls are waiting to go to that like anxious little children. Even these birds seem louder…or is it because I'm expecting something to explode? Hmm…I think it's the later reason. Either way…maybe I should stop.
 
Standing up, I glanced about, done trying to relax. I think it's time to clean up…yes, a shower would feel good, wouldn't it now? Oh come on now, you know you all like your showers too. I know I do...or I wouldn't be rambling. Wait…why am I rambling? Oh crap, I've been hanging around Kento and Lena too long. They ramble, even Rowen and Ryo ramble at times…but I don't…so…yea…ok…I'll stop.
 
Walking into the house, I could smell the delicious breakfast Cye already had going for all of them. Man, that guy can cook, though I don't have a mind to even bother to try. Hope my future wife can, since I'm about as likely as Ryo is at the job. Anyways, thinking about friends…I couldn't believe how Lena turned out to be. I thought she would just be a guy crazy chick, but it looks like I'm wrong on a lot of levels. Either way, here goes nothing. Let's begin the bathroom wars!
 
Oh Good! Lena's out of the bathroom, rubbing a towel in her hair. Smiling, I nodded to her, which she quickly returned, offering me one of those bright ones that she always gives. Seems like they are her specialty. Looking up at her, “So, water alright? Didn't use up all the hot water.”
 
Her smile widened, “No. I don't do what you do, my friend. I suggest you hurry though. Kento threatened to break down the door you know!”
 
I just rolled my eyes, “He would.”
 
“Well, yea, that's hardhead for ya. Anyways, you enjoy your clean up time; I'm headed to get ready for the day. Have fun Sage!”
 
I just rolled my eyes, “Thanks.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Rowen! How could you!” Lena shrieked, frowning at the blue haired man, wiping the blue from her face as best as she could.
 
“Admit it, it's a great prank!” Rowen laughed as he leaned against the doorway, unbelieving about what had just happened. They had just finished getting ready and taking their showers after all.
 
“No it isn't! My hair is blue!” Sage cried, his hair covered in a towel.
 
Ryo just laughed as Mia began to look at the strands to figure out what it was that caused the hair to stay blue. Cye and Kento remained silent as the three teenagers slung insults back and forth. No one really worried about it yet though, since each of them did seem to see the hilarity of the situation.
 
“I really don't appreciate being nearly blinded by that stuff, you know! You broke it before hand! You did, didn't you?!” Lena accused, glowering darkly.
 
“Hmm…I refuse to respond to that…” Rowen grinned at each as the debate became more heated.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Sage had just finished with his shower as Lena pulled herself from her room. Her towel was slung over her shoulder, brush and other various cosmetics in hand as she watched Sage open the door, looking not at all surprised to see her, “Morning rituals?”
 
She smiled, “Morning rituals.”
 
Together they began to get ready for the day, Sage drying his hair as Lena pulled hers back into the pony tail that had become her custom. Frowning, Sage looked into the pile or sprays he had, making count of the ones he wanted to use. However, it appeared that there was something a miss, but he couldn't place it to save his life. Shrugging to himself, he looked over to Lena with a shrug, who responded, “Trouble?”
 
“Nah, I thought that I was missing a bottle of something or another, but I think I just imagined it,” Sage said, reaching down into the pile.
 
“Are you going crazy then?” Lena joked, shrugging as Sage rolled his eyes, lifting the can to spray on his hair. Pressing the nozzle down, he cried out in shock. The spray was changing his hair color, blue upon blue waves stained his hair as a scream sounded out beside him\ in shock and surprise.
 
“My eyes!” Lena cried, her eyes clenching as she tilted forward, the blue die lining her eyes and face in the same fashion as Sage's hair. Laughter sounded behind them as the broken can stopped spraying, and Sage was fighting to get Lena's eyes washed out.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
And that was how it had begun. Sage's blue hair and Lena's bluer face. No one knew how it happened to work; only that Rowen had pulled the prank of his lifetime. No matter though, cause one thing was certain. Lena and Sage would find a way to get him back, since everyone knew the prank to be his, and that he would pay.
 
So, the others waited for Lena to stop yelling at Rowen, and to watch the real festival fireworks begin.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Author's note: There you have it, my next fan fiction, written not that long before I need to go to bed! So sweet dreams you all!
 
Hikaru