Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Overlapping Lives ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

A house stood out vaguely in the fog. The two story house stood on the bank of a forest. A young girl stood on the steep steps of the back porch, looking into the woods. She was waiting for something. Her red hair hung in curls almost reaching her hips. The moon lay covered in the clouds tonight, making it perfect for the girl to sneak into the woods. She quietly ran into the woods. As soon as she was far away from the house the girl called out.

"Sage! Sage! C'mon out! It's me, Amara!"

Amara heard a rustle above her and looked up into the tallest tree in the forest. She spotted a hint of yellow.

"SAGE! Get down here before you break your neck falling down!"

"Don't worry Amara," Sage easily jumped down and landed in one piece, his blond hair covering his right eye. "Remember, I'm tuned into nature somehow. No matter what I do, I never get hurt. Besides, if I doget hurt, I have healing powers."

"I guess your right." Amara sighed.

"C'mon," Sage grabbed Amara's wrist. "We have to get to our destination."

"But…," Amara whined. "Where are we supposed to go Sage?"