Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ Darkness Dethroned ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ryo and the others raced up the stairs, half running, half flying, until the reached the rooftop, and Touru.

"Stop right there!" Ryo shouted.
"Kai Jin!" Midori said, as the kanji for all the Seishi began to glow. This also cause a reaction within the others, as Naru and Shou felt it too. Ayame raced towards the scene, guided by Naru. Kazuhiko was too powered up to notice in his duel with Navcase.

"Strip Ceiphied of his power and seal the Draconai's ability to transform!" she shouted.

Then all hell began to break loose. Energy crackled around her. Her energy shot way up. Then the weirdest thing happened. Her body began to slowly change from a female's into a male's, as her hair became long and evil looking, evil looking armor began to appear out of nowhere, and her voice deepened.

"Hello Seishi. You know very well who I am. And I'm pleased to announce that you've come all this way to die."


Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth
Chapter 30: Darkness Dethroned.



This was it. For all the marbles, the rice balls, and everything else. What the Seishi did today would forever change the world they lived in. A band of talented and divinely gifted humans, a handful of military laughingstocks, and the numerous title characters who had been lifting hammers rather than swords for most of this conflict.

All they had to do was defeat one demon, an army of indispensable minions, and one hundred foot tall Zeon mech.

"Drakka..." Ryo said with great disgust.
"I see that you're all not happy to see me. No matter. Let us see what you think of this."

An elaborate pentagram design appeared at Drakka's feet as he began reciting some sort of spell as the sky darkened once more.

"Yoko, what's he doing?" Anubis asked.
"You're asking me? What are you dumb or something?" Yoko asked. "Anyhow, the guy with the high pitched voice says it's some sort of summoning spell."
"What are you talking about?" Anubis asked.
"Duh, are you like deaf or something? Even I know what a summoning spell is."

Anubis raised an eyebrow at this comment from their so-called mage, and asked what she meant by a person with a high pitched voice.

"Oh that. He says he's my ancestor or some junk like that."

"It'll be some time before a portal opens and my army is free to come through and wreak this miserable little universe. However, in the meantime, I'll amuse myself by reducing you fools to mantle decorations." Drakka declared as he put up some sort of barrier around the building.

"Now what?" Ayako wondered.
"A Kekkai. Drakka intends to keep this fight a private one." Temia explained. "Then I think the two of us should get ready as well." Ayako said.
"Agreed."

Ayako was enveloped in energy as she took the form of Temia once again, and the others prepared for battle.

"I Lord Drakka beseech you to come forth! Help me to strike down these fools that stand before me! DARK SABER!!!"

A hole opened in the ground as a large wicked looking sword emerged from it and landed in Drakka's hand.

"Drakka must be dangerous if he's able to wield a two-handed weapon in one hand." Yuriko observed.

Ryo brought out his flame swords while Anubis brought out his scythe, as everyone got ready to do battle. Ryo struck first, charging forward with his flame sword, only to be grabbed by Drakka and backhanded with his sword, flying back in a heap.

"Damn, this is going to be tougher than I thought." Ryo said.
"My turn." Anubis said as he worked his way in with his scythe, and managed to get in a good blow with it. However, it quickly healed due to Drakka's demonic nature.
"We cannot take him one at a time. We must show him up somehow." Temia explained.

Yuriko and Anubis charged together, causing Drakka to swing and parry both, only to throw him off guard as Ryo descended from above, letting loose with a Hidama En when knocked the demon off his feet and charred his armor.

"Not bad. But it'll take more than surprise attacks to take me down."

Back on the ground, the attempts to hold off the massive monster mech were not going so well, as ammo was quickly depleted and their only hope was for Torasume to arrive on the scene.

"Let's shake this monster up a bit. IRON ROCK CRUSHER!!!!!" Kento shouted as he let loose with a sure kill attack, sending a flurry of boulders and pavement towards the monstrosity, hoping to put some major dents in it. Dent it, the attack did, but damaging it was another story.
"SUPER WAVE SMASHER!!!!" came Sai's cry as aquatic energy came flying from his man-catcher and into the monstrosity.
"That should have worked!" Sai shouted.

Dais let loose with a glancing blast from his Megasonic gun, which was enough to finally put somewhat of a dent in the monster.

"I don't think this is working too well. We could hit this thing with all of our sure kill attacks and it would still be giving us grief." Rowen said. "Then how are we supposed to trash this thing?" Kento asked.
"I think that large thing might be able to do some good." Dais said of the large cat machine that charged onto the scene. It bowed to Suiren, who hopped aboard and began the final phase of the transformation. It slid into position between I.J. as its legs became the machine's arms and Bakurai finally split in two and fastened himself to his arms. I.J.'s barrel detached and became a quarter staff as a menacing faceplate slid into place over I.J.'s own face.
"All right Maggots, let's show this junk heap whose boss!" I.J. shouted as the gestalt moved in and began its assault.
*"Rowen! It's Ayame! I think we should try and take that ship of theirs. But I'm going to need some help getting through their defenses."
"Let's go help Ayame. The Seishi have their fight, the girls have theirs. It's our turn."

The Ronins and former warlords rocketed skyward and headed for the Char while Ayame and Naru dodged the best they could while waiting for help. Without Himeihoshi, their fight had become much harder. The boys were on their way to help, but they would need help much quicker. A group of enemy fighters were about to fire on the Sun Empress when missiles slammed into them, blowing them in a a display of fireworks. A group of fighters flew past and went out to engage the rest of their opponents.

"It's the Air Defense Force!" Naru exclaimed.
*"Hello there. This is Captain Yukikaze of the Japanese Air Defense Force at your service."
"This the Sun Empress. Good to see you Captain. We're going for an assault on that Carrier there, think you can keep them off our back?"
"Will do. Okay boys, let's rack up some kills." The Captain said, as he and the other fighters peeled off and went hunting for bogeys as Ayame and Naru zigged and zagged their way for the deck and touched down just as the guys arrived on the scene.

Ayame taxied her way across the flight deck towards one of the lifts, and situated herself as they lowered into the belly of the beast, only to find guns blazing towards them. Some serious vulcan fire was unleashed in their direction as if the Sun Empress fired in there, they would take out more than a few troops. The gangplank was lowered as Ayame stormed out with her hardsuit on with Toshihiko firing like a maniac. A bunch of stun missiles were fired towards them, knocking them back but they still kept coming as the bad guys scrambled to launch more fighters. However, suddenly the bad guys were cut down from behind, as the other lift lowered with none other than Kanesada on board.

"Ayame. Let's do this. Kanesada, stay here and watch the ship."

Sakura was launched out of the mech as he took position in front of the Sun Empress and began shooting at everything that moved or otherwise. Sakura began to let loose with her lasers, dropping more bad guys as they raced for the hatch and blasted it open. More concussion missiles were fired and laser blasts as the group worked its way forward, with the heroes doing their part with their own weapons to tear through their enemies. Each hatch met with more adversaries as they neared the bridge, hoping they could take the ship.

Back on the ground, using his makeshift bow staff, the combined Slave robot was wailing into Sazabi, firing weapons left and right, managing to finally even the odds. The gestalt state was still much smaller than Sazabi, but it was holding its own against Houji's pride and joy. A hatch on its chest opened up as energy began to gather in it.

"This isn't good." Yuri replied.
"That thing will take us out if we don't do something." Suiren replied.
"Hoorah! This is an easy one!"

With that I.J. took his mighty fist and jammed it into the gathering point, blocking it up as Sazabi began to go somewhat critical, exploding all over and falling apart with the energy having nowhere to go. It crashed to the ground as Houji flew down and began to beg for forgiveness, declaring them not worthy and other things Wily style.
The Lieutenant and the others simply trained their weapons on him, as the gestalt separated.

"Hoorah! Take that!" I.J. declared. "Now what to do about that little gearheaded looser!"
"He's not going anywhere." Enzeru reported.
"Let's get to the guys." Yuri said as they ran towards the kekkai that Drakka had put up, only to find that they could not pass through it.
"Shit! The guys could be getting their asses handed to them, and there's nothing we can do about it!" Yuri shouted.

A clap of thunder sounded, as energy began to gather once again.

"Somehow girls, I don't think we need to worry about being bored."

Another clap was heard, along with a whoosh of wind.

"That's too early after the last one." Ran observed as up came Shou.

"Where's Drakka?" he asked.

The girls pointed upward as he ran the side of the building, only to come flying back down moments later.

"That guy's tough!" Shou reported.

Moments later, Kashin and Karen arrived on the scene. She hugged show and greeted her worried old friends.

"We've gotta stop Drakka. Let's go."
"Hey, I know she can fly and stuff, but howa you gonna get up dere?"
"Like this." Kashin said, attaching his hand to the side of the building, and then the rest of his body and began scaling the building.
"Hey! Whatau, Spider Man or somting? You're supposed to be the magnet guy!"
"I am. The superstructure of the building is made of metal. I'm magnetic. Do the math."

Kashin and Karen worked their way up to the top of the roof, as Shou joined them once again, to find trouble waiting for them. The heroes were not doing so well, as Drakka beat them down again and again.

"Kashin, it's about time you got here. This guy's tough." Ryo explained.
"Let's see how this shithead likes a little metal shoved through his body." Kashin said as he began to flex his Seishi powers, sending beams flying at Drakka, who swiped them away with his sword. Karen summoned a gravity bolt and let it rip at Drakka, but the group had to duck for cover as the bolt came flying back towards themselves. Temia fired energy bolts from her hands, which Drakka simply laughed at.

"Face it. No matter how many of you there are, you won't win. But you can rest a while. I've got some unfinished business to deal with." Drakka said as in came Ceiphied, madder than usual.
"PATHETIC DOUBLE CROSSING...HOW DARE YOU GIVE US POWER THEN STRIP US OF IT? Do you think we would not notice?"
"I knew you would notice. I'm just surprised it took you this long."
"I should have killed you when I had the chance years ago!"
"Same here." Drakka replied.

Ceiphied swung with all his anger, only to have his futile attempts parried by Drakka.

"You were a fool to think you could overthrow me Ji Ni Ti." Drakka said as he sidestepped one of Ceiphied's attacks and drove his sword through Ceiphied's chest. "But Dumber still to think you could do it again." he said, pulling the blade out with great enjoyment as Ceiphied fell to the ground dead.

"Now, where were we. Oh right. You were trying to take me down and I was kicking your asses." Drakka said as he turned once again to the Seishi as they charged at him, only to be parried, struck, and knocked back.

Elsewhere, Navcase was having no better luck than the rest of his compatriots. Kazuhiko's blades glowed with incredible energy as every slash hit like several tons of bricks, knocking him back, and dodged attacks shattered the ground they walked on. Saitou charged Navcase several times, tackling him to the ground and trying to knaw him like an oversized chew toy. Arataka swooped in, trying to get Navcase with his claws (the scars on Navcase's back were proof of that), or carry him skyward and drop him, only to be charged at when he landed and knocked skyward again, watch as Kazuhiko floated upwards, touched him gently to the neck, and then weighed him down with a slamming attack. Navcase was unsure of when he would be able to use the Wind Scar to try and counter Kazuhiko's onslaught, but he was running out of time as Kazuhiko was doing a good job of taking him out. He was down almost all of his special moves, and Kazuhiko in his current state could do more than hurt him a little if he tried anything he had tried before. It all came down to the Wind Scar and the Zero Stance.

Navcase used his sword to gain some support for his weight as he struggled to his feet, using what little strength he still had left to go into Shinken no Kamae stance and began to focus his energy outward. His kanji began to glow, and his aura began to flare slowly but surely. He had to make this work. It had to work. He watched Kazuhiko's already supercharged aura, waiting for the power to come together as the girls had said. Then, he started to glimpse something. A white streak where his power met Kazuhiko's. That had to be it! The Wind Scar; a focal point caused by the energy wind given off by demons and other super charged beings. He had to strike fast.
Letting a gigantic war cry loose, Navcase struck at the white streak, letting loose huge amounts of energy, which surged forward and knocked Saitou and Arataka away, and forced Kazuhiko back, as he was practically knocked out of things. Navcase charged forward with incredible speed with his sword back, striking with the famous Zero Stance, which sent Kazuhiko's energy scattering, as the glow from his swords faded, and Arataka and Saitou faded back to normal.

"You win Sword of Heaven." Kazuhiko replied, handing him his wakizashi. "Finish it."

Navcase threw the sword to the ground.
"No. There are people waiting for you to return, that girl Naru, for one. And am sure you know that there are others. Now, we must stop Drakka."

Navcase turned to head off to do battle, as he heard Kazuhiko fastening his armor once again.

"Yes. We must stop Drakka."

With that, the Swords of Heaven and Hell headed off.

Meanwhile, on the bridge of the Char, the crew was watching the Air Defense Force and Himeihoshi collectively kick their aircraft's asses.

"Sir! We're all out of fighters! They destroyed all of them!"
"Now what?" The captain shouted.
"More bad news sir, Mr. Otoantou's been captured!"
"We will fight on in his absence! Nothing will stand against us!

Just then, the door was blasted open, as guns were turned on the bad guys.

"Wrong. You'll surrender right now and turn this bucket of bolts over to us."

With no other choice, the soldiers raised their hands in defeat.

"I just hope everyone else is doing as well as we are."
*"Ayame, it's Enzeru. Houji's ours, and we're mopping things up here. Any luck up there?"
*"The Char is ours. What about the others?"
*"I"m afraid that fight is still going on." she reported.
"We'll head back and meet up with you on the ground. See you in a few."

Back up at Drakka's beatdown, the Seishi were still not faring as well as they should have. And the portal Drakka had opened was getting ever closer to being opened.

"This isn't good. We're down to our last few clips of ammo." Enzeru reported.
"Now what?" Yuri asked.
"We're going to need Makoto." Suiren answered.

As if in answer, the Priest stepped out from within the APC.

"Yes?"
"Yoko and the others are busy up on top of the roof fighting Drakka, but we're going to have some serious problems if that portal gets completely open. We've got enough problems." Suiren explained.

Makoto Nodded.

"KAI JIN!!!! Close Drakka's portal to the Netherworld!" Makoto shouted.

Purple energy swirled around the portal and began to fasten itself to all sides, pulling it shut, no matter how hard it tried to open. Before long, it was nonexistent.

"Now let's hope the others have some better luck." Enzeru said.
"I think their luck is improving." Bakurai replied, pointing to the rapidly approaching Kazuhiko and Navcase.
"Whohoo! Kick his ass Navcase!" Ran cheered.

"So these are the great Seishi. Pity you won't last much longer." Drakka answered.
"KUZU RYU SEN!!!!" Navcase shouted as he slammed full force into the demon god, knocking him for a loop. Then a pair of energy bolts hit as the demon got to his feet courtesy of Kazuhiko.

"Did we arrive too late to be of any help?" Navcase asked.
"No, you arrived just in time."

"It does not matter how many of you show up to fight me, the result will be the same. Your demise!" Drakka shouted, charging at both Navcase and Kazuhiko, and managed to parry them both with one strike of his sword, before knocking them both away.

"Damn! Even with Navcase and Kazuhiko we can't win!" Ryo observed.
"Then we have no other choice except to try and reach their Priestess, who is buried somewhere inside that body still. " Anubis said.
"But how?" Shou asked. "We all hate da bitch."
"Kashin was able to pull Karen free by calling out to her. Perhaps if you, her Seishi, call out to your Priestess, she will realize that there are people here who want her back and she will try to fight against Drakka." Anubis explained. "The rest of us will attempt to keep Drakka busy while you two..."
"Three." A voice answered.
"Naru? How and what are you doing here?" Karen asked.
"I took the Sun Empress, then the stairs, and I'm here to help." she answered, pulling out several glowing kunai and letting them fly at Drakka, causing him to reel back from the explosion.

"Not bad kid." Kashin replied.
"I'm not a kid, I'm fourteen!!" Naru protested.
"Close enough. How about we hit him with something a bit bigger?" Kashin replied.

Naru looked at him confused, as one of the fans on the roof was pulled out of place and hovered in the air. Naru touched it and after a few seconds, it began to glow as Kashin sent it flying into Drakka, sending the demon lord reeling once again.

"<Midori! Are you in there?>" Karen called out.
"Hey! Midori! You may be kinda' a bitch, and smoke like a chimney, and made us into your personal slaves an' shit like that,"

Karen whacked him.

"WHAT WAS DAT FOR?"
"We're supposed to be trying to convince her to come back, not regress further away!" Karen reminded him.
"ER, cancel dat. I'm sure you're a good person at heard other den what you are on da surface. Ya still have time ta make a difference! Show da world dat you're not what everyone's meant ta tink of ya, and fight this bastard!"
"Please Midori-san! We need your help more than ever!" Naru shouted as Kashin sent yet another kinetically charged heavy object slamming into the demon god.

"It's not working!" Ayako exclaimed. "We need to get into the Inner Heart or something like that!"
"You are right Ayako. And that is where we must go."

Temia charged like a bat out of hell towards Drakka, and was quickly met with opposition, which was blocked by her forearm.

"Ayako, what are you doing?" Navcase asked. "Let us handle this!"
"NO! Temia said this is the only way!"
"Armored porcupine thing, CURSE YOU!!!" Drakka shouted as he struggled to push Ayako and Temia away. Ayako reached out with her index and middle fingers and touched Drakka on the forehead, and then Temia fell to the ground unconscious.

The next thing Ayako knew, she was standing in darkness, with Temia standing beside her. In front of them, hunched on the floor, was Midori.

"Who are you?" she said, looking up at her new visitor.
"You don't know me, but I'm a friend of one of your Seishi. We need your help!"
"Forget it. There's nothing I can do to help." Midori answered. "Besides, everyone hates me."
"That is not true. Your Seishi are calling for you to return. Listen!"
Temia pleaded.

Very faintly, and then much louder, came the voices of Karen, Shou, and Naru.

"Your Seishi do care for you. But they can not help you from here. YOU must make that decision. I can tell you are afraid. But you must be brave and focus everything you have if you are to give your Seishi and their allies a chance."

Taking her fingers, Temia drew a point down triangle with a small gap at the top.

"This will help you. It is rune from an ancient race meaning "courage". Focus all of your courage, and show Drakka that you will not go quietly!"
"You can do it! We all believe in you!" Ayako shouted.
"HOW DARE YOU TRY AND INTERFERE!!!!!" Drakka's voice came shouting, pushing the two out of her mind.

"Hurry! Time is of the essence! You can do it, Midori!" Temia said as she and Ayako vanished, only to awaken with Seishi hovering over her.
"What were you thinking Ayako? What you did was very dangerous!" Anubis scolded.
"I had to...try." Ayako said weakly, faded out of Temia.
"I think you may have succeeded. Look." Navcase said, as Drakka began to writhe in pain.

Kazuhiko began to focus his power, as Navcase joined in.

"You are familiar with this technique?" Kazuhiko asked.
"Not really."
"All right, then follow my lead."

The two let a giant energy bolt loose at the demon Lord, hitting him so hard, that Drakka's body went flying backwards, and lying before him was Midori.

"Did I do all right?" Midori asked the group.
"Yes. You did wonderful."
"I'm glad." Midori answered before passing out.

The group then turned to the evil being that had gotten to his feet and was ready for another go.

"Everyone, let's do this." Anubis said.

Ryo came flying in with his wings outstretched, nailing Drakka with both his flame swords. Next, Anubis let the monster have it with his literal death implement. Navcase hit him dead on with Kuzu Ryu Sen, as Yoko nailed him with a blast from her staff. Yuriko spun into him with her whirlwind attack, as another heavy ferrous object shattered into pieces as Kashin attacked as well. Drakka was held in place by a strong gravitational pull as Shou took off like a bullet and body slammed Drakka.

"What do you think of us now Drakka?" Ryo asked.
"Still pathetic." he said, holding up his Dark Saber and cutting a hole in the air, as dark tentacles streaked out and grabbed onto the Seishi and begin to pull them in. Kazuhiko and Navcase were not easily taken and cut themselves free, dodging other tentacles and attempting to cut the rest of their allies free.

"Try all you want. You will never succeed!" Drakka shouted, managing to catch the two off guard and wrapping them up good. Anubis managed to cut himself free and went in, but his cuts were not as fast, and he too was pulled backwards.

"Is this the end?" he thought as the tentacles ripped away at his psyche as well, as they all struggled to get free, even with Shou running like a bat out of hell and somehow managing to keep a bit ahead of the game.
"Far from it." came Amaterasu's voice. The Sun Goddess came rushing in, taking her sword and slicing through the tendrils like they were nothing, also forcing them to retreat back into the hole, which she then dispelled with another stroke.

"I that what I think it is?" Navcase asked.
"It is. The Legendary sword, Kusanagi. I have also brought the mirror and the Priest." she said, as Makoto headed up the stairs. "Sword. Mirror. And Jewel. Yoko, it's time for you to prove your talents."

Yoko nodded and began chanting some arcane words, as all three objects began to glow, and triangulate energy which formed a portal.

"You may have formed a portal, but good luck getting me in there!"

A loud cry, sounding as if it came from a giant bird, filled the air as an enormous flaming phoenix flew straight for Drakka, hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Yoko asked.
"No! But we should take advantage of it!" Amaterasu explained. "Everyone, put your hands on Yoko's staff and focus your power!"

With each hand that was placed, Drakka was hit harder and harder. A huge purple blast of energy shot out of the staff's tip and sent Drakka flying through the portal, which closed behind him, as the demon lord cursed and cursed.

"Is it finally over?" Naru asked.
"Yes. Drakka is back where he belongs." Amaterasu explained.
"So what do we do now?" Yoko asked.
"We go home." Anubis answered.

And so, Amaterasu, the Seven of Amaterasu, and the Three remaining of Drakka, The Priest of Amaterasu, and the Priestess of Drakka headed down to the ground, to greet their extremely happy and grateful heroes. Sakura came running with tears of joy, and hugged Ryo so tight, he was able to understand Navcase's pain, before she gave him a different kind of pain by whacking him upside the head and yelling at him to never worry her again or else she would kill him. High five's, hugs, and kisses were everywhere as the group congratulated each other on a job well done. Enzeru's unit saluted them, and they saluted back.

The celebratory mood was kicked up a few extra notches when Shou shouted, "We beat da evil guy, so what are we standin' around for? LET'S PARTY!!!!!!"

And so they did, throwing the biggest victory celebration in the history of victory celebrations. Ran and Shou cooked up a storm, and they partied well into the night, Ayako demonstrated her singing talents, Shou attempted to show off his drinking talents, only to pass out. But there was still much to do, which would be handled tomorrow.

At last, the day Kashin waited his whole life for came true. In chains, and a quick restricting spell from Yoko to keep him from working his charm on the courtroom, Tenma was led before the judge and jury, passing by Naru and her father, Shou and his father, Karen, her mother, and Kashin himself, looking eager to take down his mortal enemy. One by one, the prosecution's witnesses took the stand. First was Mr. Nagaihidaka, followed by Mr. Yashuhara who revealed all of Tenma's activities and his involvement in them, as his daughter squirmed in her seat, not liking the fact that she had to wear a dress. Each witness took the stand and left, as with every passing minute Tenma knew his chances of getting off were as slim as Heero Yuy getting a personality. The proceedings ended with Tenma found guilty of every single thing he was charged for, which would put him away for the rest of his life. His main accomplice, Houji Otoantou, was given a lesser charge for his involvement, but it did not matter. Kashin had what he came for.

Relieved, and triumphant, Kashin and company emerged from the courthouse, as reporters flocked around them demanding to get information.

"Zoutou-san, how do you feel about Furukiayu going away for life?" one reporter asked.
"Very good." Kashin replied. But added with a smile, "But it's nothing compared to the joy of having my daughter alive and back with us." He said.
"<DAD…>" Karen replied.
"Kashin dear, you're embarrassing her." Mrs. Zoutou added.
"<Oh! Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Shou.>" Karen replied, pulling the speed demon away from his father.
"Ah, pleased to formally meet you Shou." Kashin replied.
"Same here." Mrs. Zoutou replied.
"I'm going to see how Naru's doing."
"NOT SO GOOD." She complained, still fidgeting around in the evil dress.
"Zoutou-san, thank you again for all your help." Mr. Yashuhara replied, bowing to him.
"You and Mr. Nagaihidaka have been granted immunity for your testimony against Tenma, as promised. However, there is one more promise I need to keep." He replied as a limo pulled up. The door opened and a beautiful Japanese woman emerged from it, looking a bit like Naru.
"Kanna…" Mr. Yashuhara replied, speechless.

Naru looked at this woman quizzically, but her heart soon told her who this person was. "MOM!" she shouted, running up and hugging her.
"My dear Naru…my how you've grown…" she said, tears in her eyes. "Captain Zoutou explained everything. Thank you for giving up that life." She answered.
"I'm so sorry…I missed you so much." Mr. Yashuhara said.

As the three hugged, Karen also started to cry for her little friend, but profuse sobbing from Shou drowned the stillness out

"I can't take alladis mushy stuff! WE NEED FOOD!!!" Shou exclaimed, drying his eyes.
"All right. Let's go get something to eat." Kashin replied.
"Dad!" Another voice exclaimed.

Mr. Yashuhara and Naru turned to see where it came from, learning that it belonged to a girl who was the spitting image of Naru, dressed in a T-shirt and jean shorts, wearing an eternity bracelet on one wrist. She had two ear cuffs and two studs and a moon earring on one ear and a cuff, two studs, and a sun earring on the other, wearing a locket around her neck that was a white gold oval on a dark blue velvet around her neck.
"Nari?" Naru asked.
"Hey sis. Long time no see. Nice dress. Although you'd never catch me in one of those. My motto is, Never so long as I live, and if you put me in one when I'm dead, I'll come back and kill you." Nari replied.
"Whatdeheck'sgoninon? Was ya Dad involved wit cloning too?" Shou asked Karen.

Nari and Naru looked at each other in a way that seemed to say, "Who's the dumbass?/Come on, I'll introduce you", as they went over.

"Karen-sempai, Shou-sempai, this is my sister Nari." she explained, then turning to Shou and making sure to emphasize it as much as possible, "My TWIN sister Nari."
"Nice to meet you." Karen said.
"Wow! Ya look just like Naru!" Shou replied.

Nari rolled her eyes as she answered, "That's the idea."

"Zoutou-han, Yashuhara-han, CAN WE EAT NOW? It's not good to keep an Osakan unfed!"

"NARU!!!!" A voice shouted, running up the steps to her.
"Yuuji?" Naru asked. "YUUJI!!!" she shouted, hugging the boy to death. Nari scoffed in minor disgust.
"Naru, you look nice in that dress." Yuuji said.
"You do? I think I look horrible." Naru answered.
"Don't worry Naru. I hated dresses too when I was your age." Mrs. Yashuhara replied.
"Yes, your mom was quite the tomboy when I first met her." Mr. Yashuhara explained.
"Dear, Nari, this is Naru's best friend, Yuuji." Mr. Yashuhara said, introducing him.
"Pleased to meet you." She replied.
"Hey." Nari replied, shaking his hand.
"Thank you. Nice to actually meet you." Yuuji said. "Naru told me you ran…OW!!!" he exclaimed, as Naru elbowed him and gave him a stare that told him to drop the subject. "I mean, it's a pleasure."
"Naru, can I talk with you a second, alone?" her mom asked.
"Okay…" she said uneasily, stepping off to the side, as Nari rolled her eyes as she had a good feeling about what was coming.

"Wow, you didn't need any help, you found yourself a cute one." Her mom whispered.
"MOM…he's not my boyfriend…" Naru said blushing.
"Ohh, but that look on your face says you'd like it if he was…" her mom said with a smile.
"How'd you…"
"I'm a mom, it's in our manual." Her mom explained. "Now, what do you say we all get some food?"
"FOOD!!! FINALLY!!!!" Shou exclaimed triumphantly.

With that, hand in hand, the three families headed down the steps towards their cars, and drove off, with Tenma in jail, and all right with the world…at least for now.

The End.

Aftermath:

Ryo, Rowen, Kento, Sage, and Sai, at long last were able to resume their happy relationships with their respective girls. They are currently doing very well in the recently rebuilt house. In the meantime, Anubis, Dais, and Sekhmet are searching for a way to make Kale injury-free.

Navcase and Yuriko were also finally married, after almost a few centuries of waiting. Nine months later the two had twins, which they named Tomokazu and Yumi, after Navcase's parents.

Yoko went back home, as did Ayako. Megumi and Yoko did horribly in their chase for boys, until Yoko took Megumi over to visit Ayako's house. Ayako's new problem; Megumi is now dating her twin brother, Shougo...

Karen headed off to attend Berklee in the fall with her two best friends Allison and Teresa. During the summer she lives with her parents, and her friends come to visit occasionally. In the meantime she spends lots of time with Shou, who's trying to teach her to cook.

Naru's parents have settled their differences, and are living happily together. With a little help from her mom, Naru managed to make yet another female friend, a popular girl who was a closet gamer, who is now going out with some of Yuuji's friends, along with remaining friends with Ayako. She and Nari are also out to prove who's the better gamer.

As for the Leet Gamer herself…she's made Yuuji the happiest boy around with a single word.

This is the end of Part 5. See you Amaterasu and Surviving Drakka Seishi…To all of you…congratulations.


SHOU: So it's all over huh?

KAREN: Afraid so.

NARU: I hope everyone enjoyed it! Even though you only got to meet me and Yuuji halfway through!

YUUJI: Wish me luck!

KAREN: Hey, how come he gets to speak?

YUUJI: I spoke here at the end of part 10.

KAREN: Oh, right.

SHOU: So what's next?

KAREN: I don't know. Ask the author.

SHOU: So it's all over?

NARI: Duh, that's what "the end" means. Better education program in Japan my Ass...

KAREN: No, his feet just move faster than his brain does. Give him a few days, he'll understand.

SHOU: WhatIdotadeservdisdistime?

NARI(head spinning): What did he just say?

KAREN: He said, "What did I do to deserve this this time?"

NARI: Oh.

YOKO: Hey, like, stop hogging the preview! We're the heroes!

KAREN: But we're the surviving cast.

AYAKO: Um, I don't think that reference will work here. Almost everyone in the cast survived.

KAREN: But we're the only Drakka Seishi left.

NARI: True, but only because Otoantou and Furukiayu are in jail, Yagyu defected, and we don't know what happened to Teisei.

AYAKO: Um, you're Naru's twin sister, right?

NARI: Yeah.

AYAKO: So how come you weren't the fourth Drakka Seishi instead of Shou?

::Nari and the others look at each other trying to see if the others have the answer::

NARI: Um, beats me, ask the author.

NAVCASE: Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

KAZUHIKO: I second that. Hopefully I will get more screen time in future installments, but that is just wishful thinking.

NARI: Who's the Prince of Persia reject?

AYAKO: Oh, that's Navcase, he's one of our Seishi. Blame Suiren.

SUIREN: HEY!

AYAKO: So what is everyone else up to?


SUIREN: Ryo and Sakura are making out, Yuri and Kento are eating out, Ran and Sai are cooking out, I'm not sure what Rowen and Ayame are up to.

YOKO: So are we going to the beach with Megumi tomorrow?

SUIREN: You're on! We'll take my car.

AYAKO:: ::blinkblink:: Since when did you get a car?

SUIREN: Recently.

AYAKO: How'd you pull that one off?

SUIREN: I asked the author.

NARI: Geez, he gave you a car? It took me three years to get him to write me into this thing.

YOKO: So, does like, anyone know what's happening next time?

NARI: ::rolls eyes:: We just went through this with Shou. It's the end. There is no more story.

YOKO: It's over? No more fighting?

NARI: Yes.

YOKO: No more having to learn stupid spells I won't use?

NARI: Yes.

YOKO: No more being tormented by blue haired people with high-pitched voices?

NARI: ::confused:: I guess so.

YOKO: WAHOO!!!!!! No more Fighting, no more magic books! No more Amaterasu's dirty looks!

::runs off::

NARI: I don't get her.

AYAKO: Join the club. ::Hands out membership paperwork::

KALE: Hey everybody! I found out what's going to happen in the next story! We get to fight against al-

EVERYONE: KALE!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!

::loud crash ensues as Kale hits a wall::

ANUBIS: Kale, are you all right?

KALE: Someone get the number of that truck...

AYAKO: Kale, what's going to happen in the next story?

KALE: I dunno. Did I say I did?


KAREN: Yes! You were about to tell us before you crashed into the wall.

KALE: I don't remember.

::show temporarily goes to happy serene scenes as Kale is beat on::

SAGE: And now, for your enjoyment, a musical recap of everything that happened in Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth, for those who missed it!

ANUBIS: Uh, Sage. We couldn't do that. Budget cuts. Destonus spent all of the remaining money on the after war celebration, the dinner after the trial, and the special effects for the next series.

YOKO:: Anubis, do you know what's going to happen next time?

ANUBIS: Not really.

YOKO: So what are we supposed to do til then?

AYAKO: We could go on a happy bus trip to a hot spring!

EVERYONE: NO!

AYAKO: It was just an idea...

NARRATOR: Don't miss Ronin Warriors: Illusionary War, coming to a computer screen near you!

YOKO: Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we like, fire him?

AYAKO: I know! We'll ask the Narrator! He knows everything! ::everyone except for Yoko clambers after the Narrator::

ANUBIS: That's exactly why we fired him.

See You Soon...