Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath, the Reader's Digest Version ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ANUBIS: I suppose you're all wondering why we're here.

DAIS: I think they know that, Anubis.

ANUBIS: For those of you who didn't manage to read, "Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath", and those who did, we're going to sum it up.

KALE (sounding depressed): Great...it's one of those chapters where Destonus cuts and pastes text from previous chapters...

ANUBIS: So sit back and relax, as we bring you Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath!

SAGE: For only 99,099,99!

::Anubis whacks Sage::

DAIS: Okay, put up the title.

::Ayame pushes button and::

Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth
Chapter 1: Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath; the reader's Digest Version

KALE: It all started a while back, when we found a book in the Important Documents Room, that took us to another world...

::Yoko whacks Kale with her Shakujo::

Yoko: Like, that's Fushigi Yuugi, not our story, kay? ::Ayako jumps up and down happily:: What's with you?

Ayako: You mentioned an anime!

Yoko: Yeah, what-ever.

Ayako: No, no the line is more careless, like, "Yeah, whatever." Got it? Oh! You weren't trying to be Hayami from Blue Sub 6?

Yoko: Like, no?

Ayako: Ohhhhhh...

Navcase: Yes, I remember what happened. It was the day of Yuriko's 16th birthday....

Yuriko: Shinta-chan, that's Ayashi no Ceres' story. Now stop making references to Yuu Watase or I'm going to have to chase you down with my Naginata.

::Navcase shuts up::

Kashin: Could we get on with this? I haven't got all day.

Anubis: Right. Anyhow, this whole mess started right after Shuki Levy lost for the final time...Roll tape!

As the two soldiers led Shuki down the hall, more and more of his strange ally's warriors lined the halls. They all had evil looking smirks on their faces; as if they knew what was in store for him as he was paraded down the hall towards their master's chamber. Shuki suddenly became very nervous. Judging by the look on these warriors' faces, his chances of exiting that chamber were not very high. He began to wish he had never agreed to their master's terms as they arrived at the door. One of them opened it and shoved Shuki in, slamming it behind him.

Shuki looked around the room, and in the far corner, he could make out the image of a figure, like the others.

"Do you know WHY I have summoned you here again?" he bellowed, his voice shaking the room once again.
"Because I could not defeat the Ronins as I promised?" Shuki asked.
"That is only the beginning. You failed to defeat the Ronins, EVEN WITH MY SUPERIOR AID!!!!" he bellowed.

Before Shuki could speak, his unusual ally spoke again.

"I had you convince the cast of DBZ that they should take revenge on the Ronins for killing Saban. But by some miracle, the Ronins won! Now they not only want to help the Ronins, the one called Vegeta has it in for us!"
"I used my magic on your Mystic Knights, increasing the power of their weapons and armor. I enchanted their bodies as well, increasing the flow of energy to them when they needed it most. AND WHAT HAPPENED? The Ronins beat them!"

The strange ally continued to speak.

"Your worthless minions also allowed Navcase to escape! He has been my prisoner for hundreds of years! He knows all about our race, and most importantly, how to destroy us! AND YOU ALLOWED HIM TO ESCAPE!!! You are fortunate that he does not wish to officially side with the Ronins, or we would all be dead! And then there is the little matter of the last attempt...you assured me that two teams of Rangers would be able to crush the Ronins. But they did not, forcing me to intervene and power them up with one of my curses, only to be stopped by that accursed NAVCASE, WHOM YOU YOURSELF ALLOWED TO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!! Not only that, but all the minions I sent to Capitol City have not returned, and I am quite sure that the strange armored warriors that you did not warn me about, are the ones responsible. You are quite lucky that I do not know who they are, for if they are the spawn of that accursed she-devil Sun Goddess Amaterasu, your bones will burn in hell for all eternity!!!!!!!!!!"

"I have but one thing to ask you...who or what exactly are you?" Shuki replied, slightly terrified.

The figure in the shadows began to glow with incredible energy. The room began to shake violently, as Chi surged throughout the room...

"YOU DARE TO ASK WHO I AM? HAVE YOU NO IDEA??" the ally shouted.

Slowly, but surely, the figure stepped into the light, still glowing. Shuki gasped at the sight. Standing before him was a seven foot tall, bald reptilian creature. His hands ended in sharp claws, his skin sleek and scaly, and shining like armor. His face protruded out somewhat, like a dragon's. Below his chin, a small beard existed. His eyes glowed white with rage. He was dressed in very regal clothing, like an ancient Chinese emperor, with a sinister look to it. As Shuki stepped back in fear, this creature thrust out its hands and lifted him into the air with incredible strength.

"YOU KNOW NOT WHO I AM? HAVE YOU NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE ANCIENT TEXTS? DO YOU KNOW NOT OF THE LEGEND OF RYUUJIN? THAT IS MY STORY..." it said, far more angry than it was before.

"Then th-th-at means you're..."

"I AM CEIPHIED, LORD OF THE DRACONAI!" it bellowed, sending shivers up Shuki's spine. "THE CURSED FORMER UNDERLINGS OF DRAKKA, ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE NETHERWORLD, AND YOU, WORTHLESS POWERLESS MORTAL, HAVE FAILED ME."

With Shuki trembling in his hands, he continued.

"...and I do not tolerate failure."

With no effort Ceiphied thrust his hand into Shuki's chest, and with a splash of blood he tore his still-beating heart from his chest. With incredible strength he then hurled Shuki spine first towards a fixture on the wall, impaling him. The last thing Shuki saw was an energy bolt discharged from Ceiphied that burned his still-living body to death. His screams of pain erupted through the entire base- then silence.

ANUBIS: And so the Draconai made their presence known.

DAIS: They had existed in the shadows for many battles, finally choosing this time to destroy Shuki and go after the world themselves. It was shortly after we arrived at the remains of Shuki's base that we had our first run in with the Draconai...

The group entered what appeared to be yet another throne room. This one was more elaborate, though it seemed that the throne had been removed for some reason. Fancy elaborate rugs lined the floor towards where the throne had been, tapestries seemed to have been abruptly but carefully removed from the walls in some sort of big hurry. But the most gruesome sight was on the other side of the room, directly across from where the throne was.

"I'm starting to get really scared now..." Kento said, observing the sight.
"What could have done this..." Sage added.
"I think I'm going to be sick..." Sai added.

Stuck in a spike protruding from the wall, hanging limp and lifeless, still dripping with blood, was Shuki.

"What a way to go..." Kale added.
"Ryo," Anubis said, grabbing their leader violently. "It would be in our best interest to get out of here...now, before we discover what it is that did that." Anubis said.
"I'm right behind you." Ryo said.
"Not so fast, Ronin Warriors." a voice said.

The group whirled around to find a strange opponent. He was dressed in the usual garb of one of Ceiphied's warriors, though his clothing seemed to have red accents to it, and that was also quite clear in his scales.

"So you're the bastard who killed Shuki." Kento said, preparing for combat.
"Easy Kento..." Ryo cautioned, "We don't want to provoke him..."
"Me? No, you are very wrong little boy. That honor went to our noble master Lord Ceiphied." the soldier said.
"Ceiphied? Lord of the Draconai Ceiphied?" Anubis said, forgetting he was saying this out loud.
"The very same. I'm surprised that you measly slaves to the weakest of the armors are still alive...but I forgot who you've been fighting all this time."
"Weaklings? I'll SHOW YOU!!!" Kento screamed in rage. "TIME TO BE BURNED TO A CRISP PAL!!!!"
"Kento no!" Ryo shouted, but it was too late. Kento let down a stream of flame, laughing eagerly, but then he heard his opponent laugh, and he cut off the flame. His laugh ended abruptly.
"Was that supposed to hurt me?" the soldier asked, brushing the soot off his singed clothing. "Perhaps it's time to show you the true power of the Draconai..." he said, beginning to build up energy.

::Footage continues to run in the background, over a V.O. of Anubis talking:: We put up a difficult fight, one of the toughest we have ever experienced. After surviving our first battle, we returned to Toyama to find that they had moved in, leading us to run into Navcase...

"You should leave now before it's too late. In the condition you're in, you wouldn't last five seconds against Ceiphied's entire force." Navcase explained harshly.
"Hey, we've done pretty good so far." Kento said.
"Pretty good doesn't apply to the Draconai. Ceiphied is powerful and cunning. He's only shown you a fraction of his forces. It is taught very early on that one must know their enemy better than they know thyself. You have no idea what you're up against Ronin Warriors. No matter how hard you try, you will never defeat the Draconai if you continue along this path...there is far more to the Draconai than you could imagine."

Navcase turned away and began to walk off, before Anubis stopped him.

"Wait, how do you know all this?" he asked.
"All will be revealed in time..." Navcase said elusively.
"You said that before. When are you going to stop beating around the bush and..." Anubis started to say.

Navcase reached out with his hands and hoisted him into the air. His eyes were glowing now.

"I explained to you, there is more to this ancient race of Dragons than you could ever learn. How and why I know is not your concern. THEY ARE MY PROBLEM, NOT YOURS. IF YOU CONTINUE TO FIGHT THEM AS YOU HAVE, YOU WILL ONLY DO MORE HARM TO YOURSELVES THAN GOOD TO OTHERS." Navcase said, throwing Anubis down onto the ground. He ran off, with the Ronins trying to follow him, before taking off into the air with his wings.

A menacing series of laughs were heard.

"The escapee speaks the truth. You are no match for us." Kouen said.
"Who the hell are you guys?" Ryo asked, ready for action.
"We are Ceiphied's five best warriors, the Draconai Elite, leaders of our respective clans. I am Gekidoku, Master of Acids and Poisons."

The warrior next to him spoke next.

"I am Koureha, Master of Ice."

The warrior next to him spoke.

"I am Rakurai, the Master of Lightning."

A warrior dressed to represent stone spoke next.

"I am Gentassai, the Master of Boulders."
"And I am Kouen, their Leader and the Lord of the Flame. Learn our names well Ronins...They shall be the last names you ever hear!"

The Elite laughed evilly before flying off as quickly as they appeared.

DAIS: That's when we met the Draconai Elite...and learned Navcase had his own stake in the fray...

Navcase: You do remember at the time I was...

::Yuriko covers his mouth:: Now now Shinta-chan, that's later on...

ANUBIS: Continuing onward, we felt that we could beat these creatures, that was until....::Anubis starts to get choked up::until...

DAIS: Um, roll tape. ::Anubis heads away to cry::

Gekidoku walked over to Ryo, who was still trying to get up despite his weakness. Gekidoku grabbed him with his strength and lifted him up.

"You're mine Wildfire. Ceiphied will be pleased to have you in his ranks. Any last words?" Gekidoku asked.
"Yeah!" Ryo said, kicking him in the groin area and then grabbing on to him with the last of his strength, "YOROIJETS, MAXIMUM BURN!!!!"

With that Ryo rocketed skyward.

"What is he up to?" Anubis wondered. Then he realized. "Oh dear, he wouldn't...DAMN!"

Anubis fired his own thrusters up and rocketed skyward after Ryo, who was climbing faster and faster.

"Ryo! You're going too high! The air's too thin! Even you'll suffocate without your faceplate on!" Anubis shouted as he got closer and closer.
"Anubis, get away from here! Now!" Ryo shouted.
"I've got to! I can't let him win!" Ryo shouted.
"Ryo, this is suicide! I won't let you do this!" Anubis shouted, aiming his buster shield at Gekidoku. "I've almost got a shot..."
"No Anubis! You might miss!" Ryo shouted. "Now get out of here before you get hit too!"
"No Ryo! Not that!" Anubis pleaded. "Please! I beg of you!"
"I have no choice. A samurai gives his life so that others may live." Ryo said.
"RYO PLEASE!!!! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!" Anubis pleaded again.
"Take the buster rifle, you're in charge now!" Ryo said, disconnecting the weapon and dropping it into Anubis' hands.
"No Ryo! Don't do this! I can't accept this responsibility!" Anubis shouted back.
"Like it or not, you're in charge now! Okay Gekidoku, GIVE MY REGARDS TO YOUR FORMER MASTER!!!!" Ryo shouted, engaging the self detonate.

(A Parting Eternal kicks up)

Anubis continued to scream for Ryo to stop his suicide attempt, as the timer slowly counted down. Nothing could be heard. Ryo closed his eyes, waiting for the end to arrive. Gekidoku laughed evilly, Anubis screamed, tears streaming, for Ryo to stop. But now it was too late.

Ryo's armor exploded in a enormous display of Pyrotechnics, causing Gekidoku to fall to the ground enflamed. The other Ronins and Anubis shielded their eyes from the attack.

Gekidoku landed with a thud, just as a saddened Anubis landed. Tears were streaming from his eyes. Gekidoku slowly struggled to his feet.

"No...NO!!!!!!" Anubis shouted. "HOW COULD YOU HAVE SURVIVED!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!" Anubis screamed, charging with his blade lit. Gekidoku spread his wings, and went airborne, with Anubis barely scratching him with the blade.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Anubis screamed, so loud the heavens could probably hear. The other Ronins got up, and walked over to him, weakly, while Anubis stood there, standing contemplatively over the buster rifle. Ryo's last words to him echoed through his thoughts.
"Is he...?" Kento asked solemnly.

Anubis nodded. Kento began to swear every profane word he knew. Every one of the Ronins began crying. Even the other Warlords, strong as they were, were unable to hold back their tears.

"Goodbye...Ryo." Rowen said sadly.
"You fought well...Wildfire." Dais added.

Ryo's charred helmet then fell to the ground. Rowen walked over slowly and gathered it up. The others said their solemn good-byes and headed back to Mia's...to tell her the bad news.

DAIS: Although we explained to Anubis that it wasn't his fault, he seemed to have it stuck in his mind that he was. That's when things got bad...

"Ha ha! These humans are tasty creatures!" one of the Draconai said.

Their victims, which happened to be Japanese schoolgirls, screamed and huddled in terror against a wall.

"Let us dine..." the other Draconai said.
"I beg to differ." Anubis said.

He punched one of them, slamming it into the opposite wall of the alley. As it got up, he roundhoused it, sending it flying even farther. As he got up and charged, Anubis uppercutted it away, sending it flying back. The other fired, but Anubis' shields descended, protecting him from harm.

"My turn. Head Vulcans, command line. Maximum firepower."

Anubis opened fire, riddling the opponent with hundreds of bullets, but he still survived. He looked over and saw the other one coming from the opposite direction. The wings opened up and his thrusters kicked in as he rocketed skyward, causing the two to crash into each other. As they got up, angry, Anubis descended and once again closed his wing shield. As they approached, he grabbed them both and threw them like missiles into a wall, which they pried themselves free of before going for Anubis again. Reaching around back, he found an object which to his surprise extended into a twin beam scythe. He slashed at one, cutting him in half, then grabbed the other one and slammed him into the wall with his left arm.

"WHERE ARE THE RONINS!!!" Anubis shouted, angrily.
"I..I'm not sure..."

Anubis shoved harder.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU'RE NOT SURE?" Anubis shouted again.
"They might be looking for us...the master sent Koureha out to destroy them..."
"WHERE IS KOUREHA NOW?" Anubis shouted.
"Th...that...way." the soldier said, pointing in that direction.

Anubis dropped him and began to walk away. After heading a few feet, he stopped.

"Oh, don't go anywhere. I'm not finished with you yet."

Anubis aimed his buster shield and let it fly, slamming the soldier into the back wall, smashing his spine, before igniting the energy blade, killing him. Anubis held out his arm, and the weapon flew back and reattached itself. He then turned to the still frightened students, who seemed more terrified of him than they were of the Draconai.

"Go home." Anubis said sternly. The girls nodded and ran off.

DAIS: And then he got worse...

Before Rakurai could finish his attack, he appeared to be punched backward, slamming into a wall! A form seemed to appear, and then took shape revealing itself to be...Anubis.

"DIE!!!!!" he shouted.
"Thank you..." Kale said, relieved it was not one of those episodes.

Charging at Rakurai, he opened up grabbing him by his arms and slamming him into the side of a building. He then tossed him into the air and rocketed up with an uppercut that sent him flying clear across the street. As Rakurai began to get up Anubis lifted him up and suplexed him over his shoulder, before backhanding him down as he got up. He then flipped him over his shoulder and slammed him back first into the ground, before once again hurling him down the street after twirling him around. He opened his wings and charged at him, grabbing him by the neck, taking him straight up and then choke slamming him into the ground. Anubis landed blow after blow, slowly but surely wearing down the warrior.

"Um, Rowen, mind explaining what's going on here?" Sage asked.
"Anubis has completely lost his mind, and someone's gotta stop him." Rowen said.

Rowen prepared once again to fire the Buster Rifle at Anubis to stop him before things got worse. But once again, he could not. Anubis, despite his current actions, was not like this. Glory in battle was his style, not ripping off pro wrestling. But still he trained his weapon on Anubis, hoping to every deity in existence he would not have to do this.

Meanwhile, Anubis had taken the badly injured and weakened Rakurai, and left him standing in one spot. He rocketed into the air, and screaming a battle cry, unfolded his scythe and came crashing down...on Navcase's sword!

"Anubis, this has to stop...NOW!!!" Navcase shouted, pushing Anubis back.
"You should not interfere...they all must die!" Anubis roared, swinging his scythe to the ground, forcing Navcase to dodge.
"Anubis, this isn't like you...you've got to get rid of that thing!" Navcase shouted back.
"It gives me strength! Strength I never had! And they all will perish. One by one." Anubis said.

Navcase fired an emerald blast, knocking the former Warlord back.

"If you will not go down nicely...THEN I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU!!!!" Navcase roared.

His eyes glowed white and punched Anubis, sending him flying. Both these monstrous fighters clashed again and again as their weapons clanged against each other. They locked again, and Navcase pushed with all his might to keep the scythe away from him. Anubis took a glance from the corner of his eye, only to notice that Rakurai had begun to fly away.

"DAMN YOU RUROUNI!!!! YOU LET HIM ESCAPE!" Anubis shouted.

Navcase noticed a flash of energy, and for a second, Anubis looked not like he was wearing his new armor, but an ugly demon. He tried to shake it away, but the next thing he knew, Anubis had rocketed skyward, screaming angrily in pursuit of Rakurai.

"Well, that was interesting. Thanks again Navcase." Rowen said.
"No problem. He's more trouble than I thought..."

DAIS: ...and then he got even worse...

"I'm not finished with you yet..." Rakurai said.
"NOR AM I FINISHED WITH YOU!!!!" Anubis shouted.

Using a twirling uppercut with his scythe on one Draconai, driving another into the wall with his buster shield, and cutting still more down with his vulcan cannons, and slicing cleanly through still others, the hell-bent Anubis slowly cleared a path towards Rakurai. Rakurai raised his hand to the sky and aimed then at Anubis, shocking him with his best lightning bolt, but that only made Anubis angrier.

"Guys, doesn't Anubis look a little weird?" Rowen said, pointing to their former ally.

Indeed, it had happened again. Anubis looked more like a demon than his former alter ego. He roared in anger as he once again power punched Rakurai, sending him flying into a wall.

"Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't now the time when Navcase shows up and stops Anubis?" Kento asked.

Rowen brought out the buster rifle and trained it on Anubis, once again hoping it would not come to that, while Anubis continued to toss Rakurai around like a rag doll.

"It is time for this to end!" Anubis shouted, bringing back his buster shield arm, igniting the blade and then ramming it into Rakurai, before pulling it out, ramming his scythe through his chest and out through his head, killing him. Anubis then proceeded to go for the 4 remaining Draconai, who coordinated their attacks and used their combined Chi blasts to slam Anubis into the wall long enough to recover Rakurai's armor from his dead body and fly off.

Anubis then plunged his hand into Rakurai's chest, ripping out his energist.

"They will all die!" he shouted, crushing the object in his hand.
"Anubis, you've got to get rid of that armor." Rowen said.
"Yeah, it's making you crazy." Kento added.
"Please Anubis, remove it before it's too late." Dais pleaded.

Anubis began to laugh a little. He then began to laugh evilly and loudly.

"Get rid of this armor? When it makes me strong enough to do what you fools cannot? Is that a joke?" Anubis asked.
"Anubis, that armor is obviously corrupting you! Please, we implore you!" Kale added.
"NEVER!!!" Anubis shouted, charging at his former comrades.

Dais fired his claw beams out at Anubis, but he simply lifted him up and hurled him. Dais used them to get a grip on the ground, pull himself back, and get to his feet. He brought out his beam saber and charged at Anubis with it, but he blocked with his scythe blade. Dais tried to push him back, but Anubis was just too strong for him in his current state.

"Give it up...you can't win!" Anubis said, pushing so hard that Dais fell over. Next Sekhmet charged at him and leapt on his back, desperately trying to take him down. Anubis reached over his shoulder and hurled Sekhmet at Kale, who was also preparing to attack, knocking them both out. Sai lunged at him with his weapon, but Anubis sidestepped before backhanding him to the ground. Kento also lunged at him with his staff, but when he swung the other end at him he blocked with his scythe. Kento withdrew slightly and fired his cannons, slightly damaging the heavy armor protecting his chest. Anubis reached back and punched Kento in the face, smashing his helmet and sending him flying and unconscious as well. Dais managed to get up and headed over to Rowen.

"Rowen, we have no choice. Let him have it!" Dais shouted.

Dais opened up his triple megasonic gun while Rowen aimed the buster rifle and the two let Anubis have it, managing to destroy two of the wing shields, the ones that protected his chest. Rowen tried to fire again, but he was out of power. He brought out his cannon and fired that instead, hitting Anubis squarely in the chest plate.

"AAAAAH!!!!" Anubis screamed in pain.

Guarding the damage, he then blasted off in the opposite direction. Rowen breathed a sigh of relief as Anubis retreated.

DAIS: We thought he would get better, but we were wrong...

A loud roar was heard as a very familiar but very scary suit of armor flew in and sent the Ishibiya Corps packing thanks to a hail of vulcan fire.

"Anubis!!!!" The group shouted, both in happiness and in fear.

The onslaught began as the armored whacko charged at Gentassai, pummeling him with punches and an uppercut that launched him skyward.

"DIE YOU MISERABLE CREATURES!!!" Anubis shouted in anger.

He grabbed the reeling Gentassai and took him into the air and nailed him with a Seismic Toss, then smashed Gentassai over his knee. He then tossed him in the air, and fired his buster shield, impaling him before smashing him into a nearby wall. Anubis, satisfied he had killed him, flew off once again.

DAIS: Dead Wrong.

"You smell like one of those vile beasts! DIE!!!!" Anubis shouted, slashing with his twin scythe.

Navcase barely managed to get out of the way of Anubis' lunge at him. In the air, Anubis' armor, equipped for Zero-G combat, reigned supreme. Navcase's outdated but slightly improved armor would not stand much of a chance. Although Kinjiro had made the armor able to fly and maneuver better in the air thanks to several dozen nanotech verniers, it was still nowhere near the level of technology Anubis' armor was packing.

Navcase swerved out of the path of Anubis' scythe once again, then went into a spinning dive to dodge the bullets from his vulcan cannons. He managed to come up behind the insane warrior, but Anubis turned around and blocked him with his scythe. He pushed back, sending Navcase down. Navcase fired his thrusters, and charged at Anubis with his sword ready. He fired a series of emerald blasts at Anubis, managing to damage his exposed chest plate, but Anubis fired his shield, damaging one of Ryuujin's wings. Navcase fell from the sky, spinning like a downed bird.

"It can't end this way...Yes, the curse dies with me...but I cannot leave this world without seeing Yuriko's face again."

A happy young Japanese woman's face flashed through his mind. She seemed to be smiling.

"AAAAAAAH!!!!" Navcase screamed at the top of his lungs.

A purple aura erupted around him, and he stabilized and shot upward towards Anubis.

"What on Earth?" Anubis wondered.
"I am not going to die NOW!!! NOT TODAY!!!!" Navcase screamed.

With an incredible amount of Chi, he swung his sword through the air, causing an energy vacuum that drew Anubis in. He then came around and knocked Anubis for a loop with an upward slash as he performed the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu ougi; Amakakeru Ryuu no Hirameki in mid-air!

"CURSE YOU!!!!" Anubis shouted as he was sent flying. Navcase set down on top of a building and attempted to retract his wings, but the mechanisms were damaged.
"Damn..." Navcase swore.

He managed to dismiss the armor.

"This may accelerate the curse, but it might work..." Navcase thought as he focused and arched his back.

He grimaced in pain as the curse continued to ail him. Fluids erupted as two structures emerged from his back and unfolded into draconian wings. Navcase took to the air and flew back toward Kinjiro's.

Elsewhere, a very annoyed Anubis managed to get control again.

''THAT ACCURSED RUROUNI!!!! HE WILL PAY FOR STANDING IN MY WAY!!!!!!! AS WILL THE DRACONAI!!!!" Anubis screamed.

He began to glow with a very evil looking aura as his damage once again mysteriously healed itself.

"THEY WILL ALL PAY!!!!!" Anubis declared to the world.

DAIS: And then...::Anubis walks in, angry at Dais, who runs off::

ANUBIS: It took some time, but I finally learned the source of the torment....

"NO!!!!!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!! IT IS NOT DONE UNTIL THEY ARE ALL DEAD!!!!" the voice shouted; the same voice that had told him to kill the Draconai so horribly before.
"No. It is dishonorable, and I will not be a part of this massacre anymore." Anubis said.
"Who's he talking to?" the other Ronins wondered.
"...I will not be a willing vessel to this insanity." Anubis declared.
"IF YOU WILL NOT DO IT...THEN I WILL!!!!" the voice declared.

Within his mind Anubis' was tossed back as a sinister, evil looking version of himself took control. It then morphed into a nasty looking winged demon with a large horn sticking out of its forehead.

"Oh dear...how could this have happened?" Anubis wondered.

Outside, Anubis began to scream in pain. He doubled over in pain. The armor buckled and then cracked as two large membranes began to form on his back. They stretched out into large bat like wings. The armored gloves he wore were destroyed as his hands grew into large claws. His body became bigger as he grew in height. His helmet was destroyed as a large, demonic looking head with a large horn emerged as Anubis became a strange cross between Deathscythe Hell Custom, EVA-01, and Zoantropy. The beast roared in anger.

"Protect me!" Gekidoku shouted as he tried to limp away.

The ugly monster proceeded to stop after Gekidoku, who was shielded by his troops.

"ANUBIS DESTROY!!!!!!!" it shouted.

Taking his staff and twirling it above his head, he slammed it into the ground, causing flames to erupt from the ground that vaporized the soldiers, as the ugly thing began to chase after Gekidoku.

"Okay, sure-kills may not work on the Draconai, but they sure as hell better work on that thing!" Rowen shouted.

The seven powered up with their kata motions and all seven sure kills flew at it, but it turned and created a sort of honeycomb like barrier.

"Uh oh...this isn't good." Rowen said.

It then collected all the energy and sent it back at the Ronins, knocking them out.

"ANUBIS SMASH GEKIDOKU!!!!" it declared.
"We better follow that thing." Hariel shouted.

The Forgotten Souls sped after the creature, which then took to the air searching for Gekidoku, who was attempting to run away. It went into a power dive and scooped him up, heading for the waterfront.

"Why would he go there?" Saranbo wondered.
"Because that's where Ryo was killed. That thing may not look like Anubis, but he's in there...somewhere."

Inside Anubis, he continued to plead with the demon.

"Please! Stop this! They have suffered enough. Stop this madness!" Anubis pleaded.
"ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU WANT? NOW HE MAY SUFFER FOR THE DEATH OF RYO!!!!!" the demon shouted.
"Why can't I move my body?" Anubis wondered.
"Because I have complete control. You are mine to control and manipulate!" the demon shouted.

The creature reached the waterfront and dropped Gekidoku. He then tackled him to the ground, and began punching into his chest, again and again, determined to get to his heart.

"STOP THIS!!!" Anubis shouted, summoning his old armor of Cruelty and proceeding to fight with the demon for control of his body.

The Forgotten Souls arrived on the scene. From the air, Hariel powered up the main weapons, training his sights on Anubis, hoping he would not have to fire...

Up in the Heavens...

"Ryo!" Amaterasu shouted, awakening Ryo.
"Huh? Wha?" he said, just waking up.
"Anubis has lost control of himself completely and the demon has taken over. We need your help. You've got to try and get through to him!" Amaterasu shouted.

She led him to another chamber in the palace, where there was a large mirror. Amaterasu waved her hand and showed him the battle at hand, as well as the struggle within Anubis' mind for control.

"Anubis is fighting hard to regain control of himself, but the demon has possessed his armor as well as his body now. He needs help to force it back. Place your hand on my shoulder and speak." Amaterasu said.
"What should I say?" Ryo wondered.
"Call out to him. Say anything, anything that will get his attention." Amaterasu said.

Ryo placed his hand on Amaterasu's shoulder, and shouted out, "Anubis!!!!!!"

"What? That's Ryo's voice." Anubis said.

The demon pushed him back.

"WHAT IS THIS!!!??" it shouted.
"It's Ryo!" Anubis exclaimed. "Ryo? Where are you?" Anubis called back.
"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!" the demon shouted, slowly loosing control.
"I'm at Amaterasu's Palace. She's training me to help you fight the Draconai. I'll be back as soon as I can. Take care of yourself. You've got to help Rowen now as you helped me. I know you can do it." Ryo said.

Anubis listened, and grew stronger with every word.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING????" the demon shouted in frustration.
"THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!" Anubis shouted. "YOU'RE GOING BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG!!!! QUAKE WITH FEAR!!!!" Anubis shouted, nailing the Demon and knocking it back into the darkness.

Anubis quickly stopped the onslaught and stepped away from Gekidoku.

"Huh? What's going on?" Hariel wondered.

Slowly but surely Anubis returned to his normal size and form, as the wings and claws disappeared and he shrunk back to his original form and Deathscythe armor. The Forgotten Souls ran over to him.

"Anubis! Are you all right?" Saber Strike shouted.
"Dear God...what have I done?" Anubis said, slowly remembering all the havoc he had wreaked, all the Draconai he had slaughtered brutally...Anubis put his hands over his face. "What have I done..."
"It was all the Demon Anubis. Not you." Saber Strike said.
"No...It was my body...how could I have done such a thing..." Anubis wondered.
"You better than anyone should know what a person is capable when under an evil influence." Saranbo said.

RYO: Meanwhile, while the others were dealing with a very whacked out Anubis, I was up in the Heavens, being trained by Amaterasu and the girls...it didn't go so well at first...

He slashed at Sakura with his left hand, but she blocked it quickly. Before Ryo could react, she was slashing with the other sword and he barely brought his other blade up in time to parry it. Sakura performed the Gokou Juuji, swinging both swords outward and causing Ryo to fall backwards. Sakura brought one of her swords to his throat.

"Pathetic. No wonder you can't beat the Draconai." Sakura said. "Now, get up, and try again."

Ryo got to his feet and charged with both his swords, but Sakura gracefully dodged and kicked him down with her leg, causing him to fall on his face. As he tried to get up Sakura came at him with lightning speed so fast he could barely parry her blows.

"The Draconai won't give you a fighting chance, and neither will I!" Sakura shouted.

Ryo launched his flame aura at her, knocking her back.

"So, you wanna play like that do you..." Sakura said, her hair blowing in an energy wind.

Flames erupted around her as armor unfolded and appeared over her clothing, surrounding her in her Hardsuit. She flew at Ryo with even more fury, slashing faster than he could keep up. She used the Gokou Juuji once again, but Ryo dodged it and flew at her, only to be knocked away by her Knuckle Bomber! Ryo fell to the ground and did not get up.

"Ryo! Ryo? Are you okay?" she said, for the first time sounding worried.
"Someone get the number of that truck..." Ryo said, coming to.
"Oh thank God you're all right...I mean, you underestimated me. You'll never win like that. The Draconai are relentless and will do anything to defeat you. I hope by the time you leave here you'll be able to defeat them." Sakura said.

Sakura dismissed her armor as dramatically as she summoned it.

"I'm going to see if I can find some more worthy opponents. Maybe one of my sisters will go easier on you." Sakura said as she headed off.

YOKO: Man, that girl can be such a bitch sometimes...

::Sakura sharpens her swords::

YOKO: I mean, she's probably got a good reason, right?

AYAME: Yeah, she hates me. She hates everyone...

::Sakura runs off::

ANUBIS: Now, about these Draconai...

NAVCASE: I'll take that. Ayame, roll tape.

::Ayame, with extreme happiness for helping Navcase, rolls footage::

Navcase rose from his seat again and had Mia remove his cloak. He then removed his shirt to reveal...scales. The heroes gasped at the sight. His arms were also completely covered with scales as well. The heroes were too shocked to even speak.

"I would show you the effects on my legs, but Destonus' broadcast standards will not allow it." Navcase explained.

(Several dozen drooling bishounen loving teenage girls snap their fingers in disgust because they can't see Navcase in his undies)

"Curse?"
"Yes. That is how new Draconai are created. Perhaps I should start from the beginning...the Very beginning."

(Flashback II starts the events are illustrated as Navcase speaks)

NAVCASE: Shortly after the initial battle between Drakka and Amaterasu and the sealing away of the Armors of Darkness, there was tension between the Nether Dragons of who would replace their leader, who had been sealed away in a pocket dimension by Amaterasu. There were two Nether Dragons vying for that title, the wise and ancient Yin Fang Sung, and a younger dragon by the name of Ji Ni Ti. The two battled, as was the custom. Ji Ni Ti lost the battle, and thus it was Yin Fang Sung you faced when Drakka's army attacked Earth. However, it did not end there. Ji Ni Ti was furious, and left Drakka's fortress, taking most of his supporters with him. Several months later, he and his allies attacked Drakka's fortress, but they were defeated painfully by Drakka's combined forces. Those that survived, including Ji Ni Ti himself, were brought before Drakka, who cast an evil spell upon them, stripping them of their Nether Dragon forms and confining them to humanoid bodies. He then cast them out. However, the warriors soon learned that they could assume their Dragon forms, despite what Drakka had said, and relentlessly attacked the palace. They were held back for an hour, before they returned to their cursed forms and fled again, setting up a base elsewhere, far from Drakka. He cast aside his former title and took the name of an ancient dragon God from another realm, and also declared himself and his clan the Draconai, which in ancient Nether Dragon roughly means "cursed dragon"

"So what you're saying is, Ji Ni Ti became Ceiphied." Anubis said.
"Yes." Navcase replied.
"So what else is there about the Draconai that we need to know?" Rowen said.
"Much. Sometime after the curse, Ceiphied learned that he could curse any humanoid into a Draconai. He also developed a variant that could resurrect fallen warriors. That is why it is so important to smash the energists." Navcase explained.
"You mean those rose-like crystal thingies?" Kento said.
"Yes. Those 'rose-like crystal thingies', as you so eloquently put it. The energists contain the souls of his warriors. If you smash them when you defeat a Draconai, he cannot resurrect them, and his numbers will slowly diminish."
"Why do some Draconai die due to different attacks and some don't?" Sage asked.
"An excellent question. The Draconai, possibly due to the curse, are divided into five clans: Fire, Earth, Lightning, Ice, and Poison. There is an Elite at the head of each of them, who wears a special armor that allows them to call on their breath weapons without being in Nether Dragon form. They are replaced as they are defeated. Always remember this; Earth and Poison, Fire and Ice. Lightning is its own opposite. That is how you defeat the Draconai." Navcase said.
"What about Ceiphied?" Sai asked.
"Ceiphied has the combined power of all the clans. He is also amazingly powerful, even more so when he has his sacred treasure back." Navcase said.
"The armor." Dais said.
"Yes. That is why he hates me so much. The only one he hates more is Drakka."

NAVCASE: I noticed you started with the barechested shot of me as a Draconai...

::Ayame blushes::

ANUBIS: It was then that we learned everything there is to know about the Draconai. How to kill them, their organization, their history. It is then that we learned about Navcase's past...

(Flashback Begins)

NAVCASE: Shortly after stealing the Draconai Armor of Ryuujin from Ceiphied, he attempted to get the armor back himself, only to find that it had been locked away from him.

(CUT TO: Clip from RWVSDBZ 16 plays, showing Ceiphied attempting to retrieve the armor and failing at the attempt)

NAVCASE: Since he was unable to reclaim the armor...he figured he would have me suffer eternally in its place.

(CUT TO: A girl's scream and her calling out to Navcase as she is dragged away from him; Navcase being dragged before Ceiphied, him ripping out his heart and replacing it with an energist)

NAVCASE: Ceiphied used his curse on me, but as an added bonus he put a delay on the spell so the duration would take several years before it took effect, turning me into a Draconai. I could only wait.

(Flashback ends)

YURIKO: For those of you truly curious about Shinta-chan's past, please read chapter 13!

NAVCASE (embarrased): Yuriko...

ANUBIS: After revealing the information he so desperately needed to share with us, Navcase became an agent of evil. ::Miscellaneous clips start:: He beat us up a few times, then headed straight for the Isle of Mists after we located to a more strategic location.

DAIS: He just doesn't want to mention how he demolished Mia's house...

ANUBIS: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

DAIS: Yeah, right...

ANUBIS: I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!

KASHIN: We're wasting time here...

RYO: My training finally complete, I rushed to the Isle of Mists as fast as I could, in an attempt to save the guys from certain death, ending up going toe to toe with Navcase in one of the best battles in the series.

YURIKO: YOU BEAT UP MY SHINTA-CHAN!!!? I'm the only one allowed to do that!

NAVCASE: I was evil at the time...

::Yuriko gets angry squares on her forehead::

NAVCASE: Very evil...

RYO: ANYHOW, after basically getting my ass kicked, a miracle happened...

Navcase whipped around and launched his sword from his scabbard with his left hand. It flew at Ryo who turned around just in time to see it go through his upper chest. Ryo fell over slowly as he coughed up blood.

"NO!!!!" Anubis shouted. "NOT AGAIN!!!!"

Ryo lay there, in pain. He felt himself slowly slip away, as he went into a sort of trance. He heard the voices of his friends, laughing, talking. He remembered how he had promised the girls that he would win. He heard himself tell Sakura that he could wait for her...he wanted his friends at the wedding.

Not at his funeral. He would not allow this to happen again. He felt new power surge through his body, one he had not felt since he had sparred with Amaterasu. He slowly but painfully rose to his feet.

"NAVCASE!!!!!" Ryo bellowed, causing the warrior to turn around. He gasped in shock. Ryo had begun to glow purple slightly. Perhaps his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"I...will bring you back to our side...no matter the cost!!!!" Ryo screamed, the purple energy bursting into an aura that surrounded him. Anubis could see Ryo's back. Just next to where the sword had penetrated, in the middle of Ryo's back, he saw a kanji glowing brightly. "Tsubasa."--Wings.

Ryo placed his hands around the blade, and slowly but painfully pulled it out of him, and threw it to Navcase. He focused his power. It was hard though. There was a great deal of energy to control. He thought he heard a voice in his head, the one he had heard before.

"Awaken...Tsubasa no Hi." it said.

At that, Ryo's sub armor seemed to crack slightly. The cracks grew bigger and became sutures, as it seemed something was trying to break free. In a dramatic display of power, the sub-armor shattered as flames burst from Ryo's back, taking form. The Ronins and Navcase gasped at the sight. At first, the flames seemed to be flaring out unfocused, but they soon took the form of angelic wings. Flaming angelic wings. The purple glow continued to erupt around Ryo, as his own Chi healed his wounds slowly. They watched as the wounds to his shoulders and chest slowly closed up, as if they were never there.

...The wings covered his body, as his Chi shot up, quickly tailoring the hero. When it was done, he was clothed in extremely stylish Chinese threads, resembling that of Tamahome's definitive costume when his new power erupted, only done with accents that looked like flame. Flames seemed to be a major motif of the outfit. But amazingly, his wings were not burning the fabric. It had been created from his own inner life force.

Navcase looked at this thing. He remained focused, but within he was terrified. Ryo's horror factor had shot up dramatically, and the Kenki Ryo was projecting was enormous. But still, he had to defeat this menace. If this was a Seishi, as Ceiphied had told him, then he must die immediately. He had used all his power moves, but one. He had been saving this one for an emergency. He held his sword in the traditional pool cue stance of Gatousu, and pushing off with his back foot, he flew across the ground at Ryo using Gatousu Zero Stance, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Ryo stood there, and waited. At the last second, he shot straight up into the air, avoiding the Gatousu. He used his wings to go into a flaming power dive, slamming into Navcase, knocking him back across the ground.

ANUBIS: Soon after we freed Navcase from Ceiphied's control, in as humane a manner as we could...

NAVCASE: You used Luminance of the Heavens to cleanse my mind...

ANUBIS: I awakened as the second Seishi, Tsubasa no Kurayami, the Wings of Darkness...

"Look up..." it said.

He did, just as an object fell from the sky and sent Kale slamming back first into the ground. As various birds, stars, and other objects swirled around Kale's head and his eyes went swirly and he began to moan, Anubis picked up the object to find that it was a helmet. He held it in his hands, and the others watched as the kanji for Darkness began to glow on his neck.

He seemed to go into a sort of trance. Minutes later it ended, with the Ronins wondering what had happened.

"Hey! Anubis, what happened?" Rowen asked.
"Yeah, are you okay man?" Kento asked.
"I understand now...I am a Seishi as Ryo is...and we shall be forever linked by steel..." Anubis said, kind of out of it.
"Huh?" Kento asked, confused.
"I also have an armor of great power." Anubis said.

He placed the helmet on his head, and a purple aura erupted around him as his casual wardrobe was replaced with one that looked like Death. The helmet vanished, and he called to the heavens, as Ryo had before.

SAGE: And then, when we were about to die for the umpteenth time, Navcase awoke as the Third Seishi, Ten no Mi, the Sword of Heaven...

A purple glow shone from the forest behind them.

"I know of a safer place than Shanghai for you Ceiphied." Navcase said as he stepped into view, the purple glow erupting around him, his cape billowing out behind. "It's called Hell."
"Ah Navcase. Still bitter about that whore you were going to sleep with?" Ceiphied called.

Navcase tightened his grip around his sword. "Her name was Yuriko."

"Whatever. Seven Ronins and two Seishi couldn't stop me. What makes you think another, namely you, can make a difference?" Ceiphied asked.
"Because I have something they don't." Navcase replied.
"Kill him!" Ceiphied ordered.

The Draconai unleashed their breath weapons and energy blasts on the hero, who in Surprise put up an AT field to protect himself.

"The...The...Third Seishi!!!" Ceiphied exclaimed.

RYO: But we weren't out of the woods yet. We still had to find four more to make our set complete.

SAGE: The first one we found happened to be a descendant of one of the Suzaku Seishi...

"Leave my friends alone..." Yoko demanded.
"And what will you do, little girl?" Kouen asked.

He fired his breath weapon at Yoko, who somehow put up an AT Field to stop it, just as a salvo of missiles nailed him courtesy of Ayame, just as Ayako and Ran showed up on the scene as well.

"Ayako, get them out of here." Yoko said.
"What about Ran?" Ayako asked.
"I'll be fine. You get them out of here." Ran said.
"Okay." Ayako said.

She and the other two ran off. Ran called upon her own armor and headed towards Navcase, knocking the Draconai away from him, allowing him to stand up. But Kouen launched a fireball at her, knocking her down. Ayame ran over to her side, as did Yoko, who was shocked at what Ran had been able to do.

"Now you all die..." Kouen shouted, taking a deep breath and letting his flame tear loose on them.

When the flames faded, there was a barrier around all four of them. In the center was Yoko, her hair billowing out dramatically, a purple aura around her...and the kanji for sorcery glowing on her knee.

"Yoko! His clan is weakened by water!" Ran shouted.

Yoko nodded, as her hair and eyes turned completely white, and a torrential downpour nailed the dragons, causing them to groan in pain. In the confusion, Ran lashed out with her wires, tearing off Kouen's helmet, while Navcase slashed it off, leaving the soldiers stunned. The armor fell to the ground lifeless, and Navcase smashed the energist.

"Hmm...Mom and Dad might find this interesting..." Ayame thought, examining the armor while Ran and Navcase smashed the other energists. Yoko stopped glowing and returned to normal.

"Okay, like my first question is...what the hell happened, and who are you people?" Yoko asked.
"I'm Ran's sister Ayame. We're both the daughters of the Sun Goddess Amaterasu. Navcase here is one of her Seishi, sworn to protect her and her family. You just happen to be one too. Understand?" Ayame explained.
"Um...like, Yoko's not here right now...please leave a message at the beep, 'kay?" Yoko responded before fainting.

YOKO: Hey there, I'm Shishou no Mikoyose Sorede Tenkou, the Master of Sorcery and Weather...try saying that like five times fast, fer sure.

ANUBIS: As you can see she's a bit of a Valley Girl...

YOKO: What-EVER...

NAVCASE: The fifth Seishi, Kerai no Shinigami, Servant of the God of Death, turned out to be my beloved Yuriko...

The group reappeared on the Isle instantaneously, in the Shrine of Amaterasu. Kayura came running.

"Is there any thing you can do Kayura?" Anubis asked.
"No...I'm afraid I can't...even with this staff, I'm still powerless to save him..." she said sadly.
"Navcase, no! You can't die, you just can't...you just got her back...You have to hang on..." Ayame said, tears dripping down her face. Navcase brushed them away.
"Aya-me...thank you for letting me see Yuriko one last time...goodbye...aishiteru..." Navcase said, and then he was gone.
"No...No...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuriko screamed, standing over her beloved. She could not loose him now. After all this time.

She screamed with all her might, as the Kanji for Resurrection began to glow on the top of her head.

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING US...SHINTA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" she declared, placing her hands on the hero and focusing everything she had into him...the group watched as his soul drifted back into his body, and his wound healed, as if it had never been there. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked up.

"Yuri...ko?" he said, weakly.
"SHINTA-CHAN!!!!" she screamed, wrapping her arms around him tightly, a little too tightly, for the warrior was gasping for air.
"Yuri...ko...let...go...need...air..." Navcase wheezed.

YURIKO: Sorry about that...

NAVCASE: It's all right. I'll still love you...

YURIKO: Shinta-chan...

NAVCASE; Yuriko....

YURIKO: Shinta-chan...

NAVCASE: Yuriko...

YOKO: Um, yo, Tamahome, Miaka, could you like, cut it out? You're making me gag...

ANUBIS: Surprisingly, Yoko's cousin Ayako, was much different than Yoko, but it turned out that she was the Sixth Seishi, Okami no Uchuu...

"No! Go back to the Shrine!" Navcase insisted.
"I've got to help Yoko!" she shouted back.
"Another one! Open fire!" Kouen shouted.

The other Elite prepared their breath weapons and unleashed their wrath directly at her. Navcase charged towards her, attempting to get there before the attacks did, but he was too late. They impacted, and she screamed. He shut his eyes to hide from the horror, but he felt Yuriko tapping on his shoulder.

"Navcase...look..." she said.

He followed her finger towards Ayako, and gasped in surprise. She was glowing brightly, her hair billowing out behind her. He noticed a kanji glowing on her thigh...the kanji for "space"

"No one...will harm her..." Ayako declared, as she aimed her hands at the Elite and knocked them back with a blast of force that knocked them off their feet. More energy began gathering between her hands as she fired off blast after blast, knocking the force back slowly but surely.

"DESTROY HER!!!!" Kouen ordered.

Energy bolt after Energy bolt flew at her, but they only struck her without phasing her a bit.

"Get out of here! I'll draw their fire." Ayako shouted.

The others shed their armor and returned to their standard Seishi forms. They all noticed that the jewel on her ring was getting brighter and brighter.

"Forget her! Their armor has been shed. We'll crush them now!" Kouen declared as they prepared to attack the other Seishi.

Ayako's aura glowed brighter than it had been. She watched her cousin watch in horror as they approached. The others braced for the attack. Ryo was worried, fearing the armor would be too much for him to handle. She had to do something. Soon.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" Ayako screamed, her body glowing with incredible energy. A think armor covered her body as sharp spikes flashed out from her forearms. A helmet with only a small space for vision formed around her head as three spikes flashed upward from her helmet. A pair of angelic wings sprouted from her back as she grew to be almost seven feet tall. She began firing life force blasts one after another, decimating the Draconai ranks. With each blast, her spikes became smaller and smaller.

"RETREAT!!!! RETREAT!!!!!!!!" Kouen shouted, spreading his wings and heading into the air. The remaining Draconai followed as Ayako's power faded, returning her to normal. Navcase barely caught her as she collapsed from exhaustion.

AYAKO: I'm Ayako, the Sixth Seishi! I love manga, artbooks, and want to become an director someday!

YOKO: Dork...

ANUBIS: Girls, please. At least she's nowhere as bad as the final Seishi we found...

KASHIN: Excuse me?

ANUBIS: There's nothing wrong with the Final Seishi... (Under his breath) Except he doesn't know the meaning of the word team...

Reaching around his neck, the soldier slowly removed his riot helmet, revealing himself to be a man with hair about as short as the Suzaku Seishi Mitsukake. His brown eyes cast a cold gaze at Ceiphied, his face looking rough to the touch. He was quite tall and looked much older than even Navcase.

"My name is Captain Kashin Zoutou." he replied. Then turning to Ceiphied, a great amount of energy began to surge in the room, as an aura erupted around him, and the kanji for Magnetism glowed on his forehead. "But I think you would know me better by my Seishi title, Jisei-sama, the Lord of Magnetism."

ANUBIS: Well, that's it for our Recap episode, see you next time when we officially begin...

AMATERASU: Aren't you forgetting something?

ANUBIS: Nope! Not at all!

DAIS: About the Drakka Seishi?

ANUBIS: Oh yes...That...

RYO: There's more Seishi? We're not the only ones?

YOKO: Like, DUH. Didn't you like, read the script?

RYO: Oh, I'd be more worried about you weighing studying your lines over doing your nails...

::Yoko's hair turns white and she zaps him with a lightning bolt::

RYO: ::charred and smoking:: I'll shut up now...

SAI: Didn't he read the book too?

AMATERASU: Roll footage.

Amaterasu brought out the old book and opened it to a page, and began reading.

"From a distant land warriors bound to Drakka's hand will come, the first a minister of chaos capable of guiding those to hell, one born from the side of good a lady of gravity will come to serve evil, youth will spawn a warrior full of explosive energy, the speed of sound will arise from Osaka, hell shall forge a blade worthy of the heavens, from the future a warrior of the past will be reborn, and another's rival shall become Heaven's foe."

NAVCASE: That's all we know?

RAN: Afraid so.

RYO: So, what are we supposed to do?

MIA: You can start by rebuilding my house...

ANUBIS: Join us next time, as we begin the exciting sequel to Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath...

DAIS: Ronin Warriors: Hell back on Earth!!!!

EVERYONE: We'll see you next time!

YOKO: What-ever. I'm going to the mall, who wants to come with me?

SUIREN AND YURIKO: Me! Me!

ANUBIS: Okay, fade to black, we're done for this time. Ayame, cue the next episode preview.

::Ayame is not at her computer, instead a sign reads: "Out to Pool"::

ANUBIS: THE THINGS I GO THROUGH...SOMEONE ROLL IT!!!!

Next Episode

ANUBIS: Thank you.

KAREN: Hi everyone! My Name's Karen Furukiayu, I'm 19 and I live in Boston, MA.

ALLISON: Um, Karen, the next episode's not just about you.

TERESA: Yeah, you're forgetting about us too.

KAREN: Oops sorry. I'm sure you're dying to meet me and all my friends, but you'll have to wait till next time! See ya!

ANUBIS: Accursed college student, she forgot to mention that we're going on an escavation mission...AND SHE HAD THE NERVE TO NOT MENTION THE TITLE!!!!

KAREN: Sorry about that! It's the next chapter of Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth, Rebuilding and Ruins. Don't miss it! Oh, if there's any single guys out there, I'm available!

ALLISON AND TERESA: Karen...

::Anubis puts his head in his hands:: Why me...