Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ The Jackals vs. the Dragons. ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ronin Warriors: Hell Back On Earth
Chapter 14: The Jackals vs. the Dragons.

Not far from one of Kinjiro's main facility, four individuals stood set to pounce. Concealed in shadow, one was medium height, another a bit shorter, a third very short, and the fourth very huge.

"This is the place?" one of the men asked.
"Whatever we're here for, it better be worth the money he's paying us to get it."
"This time Houka, try to keep the body count to a minimum..."
"Hey, dead men tell no tales."
"Okay. Masahiko, you stand guard outside the facility after we take out the defenses. Jiro, that's your job. After you've broken through, Houka and I will head in and deal with the security force while you carefully work your way over to the room where the power armor's being stored. Ready? Let's do it."

The four mercenaries carefully tiptoed closer to the building, where the outer walls were equipped with all manner of automated death guns that would fire if any unsuspecting person got too close. There was some sort of antipersonnel device on every pillar. Careful not to get too close, the four slinked along the walls, staying in the shadows as guards patrolled back and forth in front of the facility. Right now it was simply a matter of finding the power supply to shut them off or at least rewire them.

"We're going to need a diversion. I read up on his defenses and he has some kind of defensive barrier behind the front gates. We didn't bring any C4, did we?" Jiro asked.

Houka grabbed a rock, and threw it into the path of the cannon, causing it to fire and blast it into dust. Alarms sounded within the base, as the sound of marching boots drew closer and closer to the gates.

"Okay! You've got to get over the wall NOW!" Jiro shouted.

Rushing towards it, dodging cannons left and right, Tomoko like a spider climbed straight up the side and flipped over into the inner courtyard just as some sort of Generator came online.

"I'm guessing that's why you wanted me in there NOW?" Tomoko asked.
"Pretty much. Jiro answered. "Now, the power for this thing can only last a few minutes, so take out as many guards as you can before it begins its recharge cycle."

Several dozen armed guards approached Tomoko, ready to unleash death upon her. Drawing her lovely katana, she darted at them with the blade facing outward, as blood splashed everywhere as she cut into them with almost surgical precision. The generator cut out, deactivating the defenses, as Houka ran in, pulling a pair of pistols from under her leather jacket, which flashed as she dropped guard after guard.

"Jiro come on!" Tomoko shouted as Houka opened fire on more guards as she strafed to the left, as Tomoko helped on the right by cutting down even more, with Jiro bringing up the lead. Houka turned and fended off guards from behind as Jiro broke out his gadgetry and proceeded to pick the electronic lock.

The reports of guns flew in rapid succession as Houka downed guard after guard, as Jiro desperately attempted to open the lock. In a delicate ballet, Houka holstered one weapon, reached on her back and brought out her shotgun, which she fired at the lock, causing the door to unlock, placing it back in its place, grabbing her other pistol and emptying several rounds into more guards. Before she could fire anymore rounds Tomoko grabbed a guard and placed her sword at his throat and kindly asked where the armor was kept. The guard pointed in the direction as the three rushed off towards the heavily restricted area.

Meanwhile, out front, Masahiko stood like a statue over the dead. Being half-demon on his father's side, one of his arms was slightly larger than usual and was purple. He knew that this mission would bring him to his half-brother Toshihiko. Toshihiko was not demonically gifted like he was, but he was still a force to be reckoned with. Masahiko's demonic attainment picked up the faint trace of other beings of evil. They were nearby, and they were some of the lowest.

"Looks like I get some fun after all." Masahiko said to himself as he unsheathed the gigantic sword on his back out of the sheath attached to his trenchcoat.

One by one the creatures landed, and retracted their wings. Masking his life force from the monsters, he observed that they were of the weakest clan in Ceiphied's hierarchy. Perhaps they intended to present the armor as a peace offering so that he would possibly spare them.

"Now, we must secure that armor before anyone else does!" Gekidoku shouted as his warriors charged towards their target, only to find a large half-demon roadblock in their way.

"DESTROY HIM!!!!" Gekidoku ordered as the dragons charged at the warrior, who with a single swipe of his arm knocked them back. Swiping with his sword, which seemed to also be charged, he sliced into Draconai after Draconai, causing them to fall down dead one by one. More and more filed in rapidly, outnumbering the already outnumbered fighter. A sly smirk came across his face as his body and sword began to crackle with even more energy.

Meanwhile, inside the facility, the three heard a bloodcurdling roar erupt from outside.

"Things must be really bad if he's gone that far. We better hurry." Tomoko said as they rushed towards what seemed to be a vault door.

"Looks pretty thick. We're going to need some serious explosives to break this baby down."
"Then allow me." Houka said, holding out her hands, as Tomoko handed her two very fancy and powerful looking pistols.

"Mr. Vault Door, I'd like to introduce you to some friends of mine." Houka said cordially.

'Um, we better stand back." Tomoko said as she and Jiro dove for cover as Houka braced herself against the opposite wall. An incredibly loud gunshot and explosion was heard as debris flew out everywhere. When all the dust cleared, the path was open.

Heading past retinal scanners and hand print analyzers that Houka delicately opened with her RPB pistols, the group at last came to a purple suit of battle armor, with very feminine feet. A cannon was mounted on its chest, and its other hand was equipped with some sort of beam gatling. Jiro walked over, climbed in, and watched in curiosity as it closed up around him. Managing to have Tomoko release him from the holding bolts, he took several steps and turned for the wall. He then let seven missiles fly for the wall, leaving a way out.

"Hmm, impressive. Climb on." Jiro said as the two did. Firing up the thrusters, he slowly descended from the damaged room as they rencountered Masahiko, and charged for the front gate, dove into the back of a waiting transport and sped off as rescue personnel came to investigate.

Back at the Palace...

"Everyone, Kinjiro has informed me that his facilities were broken into last night. We have no clue at this time who did this, but we are positive that they knew what they were doing. I need you to go down and investigate." Amaterasu explained.

"I'll go." Navcase requested.
"Me too." Ayako said.
"No, you still haven't learned how to harness the ring yet."
"Look, the only way I'm gonna get any better with this thing is by actually using it. Let me go. I'm a Seishi too." Ayako said.
"She's right, you know." Navcase said.
"Very well. You may accompany Navcase and Sakura to Kinjiro's."

With that, the three were teleported down.

At Kinjiro's...

The stench of blood was ripe in the air as the group arrived on the facility. Most of the dead had been carted up and taken away to be examined, but there was still that odor on the wind. Ayako almost threw up, but she had to keep going. If she choked now, then Amaterasu would never let her prove how much that honor was. More of the problem, however, was leading the technologically deprived Navcase past terminal after terminal, automatic door after automatic door, keeping him from going for his sword lest he slice all of the infernal machines to spare parts. Kinjiro was waiting for them in the crime scene.

"Any idea what happened?" Sakura asked.
"Somewhat. Something blasted the vault door open, and then from there they somehow bypassed all the identity scanners and got straight to the armor, and flew it out through that wall."
"Did anyone see anything?" Ayako asked.
"No, sadly most of the guards were killed when they broke in. We did find a great deal of Draconai corpses lying around outside."
"Did I hear you right?" Sakura asked.
"Yes. They must have been interested in the armor too. Someone or something wasted all of them too."
"We've got to get that armor back." Ayako said.
"Whoa killer, we don't even know where it is."
"They'll have to come back anyway." Kinjiro explained.
"Huh?" Ayako asked as she pulled Navcase away from a dangerous looking console of buttons.
"The power pack. They need it to power the unit indefinitely."
"Where's this thing kept, and what's so important about it?"
"After four days the armor stops working unless the power cells are installed to keep it running indefinitely. It's stored in another facility."
"I say we go over there and stake it out and see if these fools come back." Sakura said.
"All right! Let's go!" Ayako said, running off.
"Ayako, wait up! We've got to prepare first!! Navcase, don't touch that!!!!!"

A few nights later...

"Now, you're pretty positive that they'll strike again?" Ayako asked.
"Very sure." Sakura said. "Like Kinjiro said, he needs that other part for the plan to work. So we need to keep them from taking it."

"But do I have to stay up atop this tower?" Ayako said from her perch above the main courtyard.
"Yes. We don't want you to get hurt too bad. Besides, your attacks are long range." Sakura said.
"Now, Kanesada and I are on the ground, standing by just in case the Draconai or they show up. Navcase is ready with his sword if we need him. Just sit tight for now, they'll be here, they've got no choice if they want the armor to keep working." Sakura said.
"'Sit tight', she says. I'm a part of this team too, and I'm going to help if it kills me. Maybe this thing can help." she thought, looking down at her ring.

Moments passed, as boredom set in. Ayako nodded in and out of consciousness, catching herself every time.

Navcase was set in a different part of the courtyard, his sword drawn and ready. As he looked out towards the front gate, he noticed that the blade was slowly but surely turning black as the night sky. This had to be bad. Very bad.

A large explosion shook the front doors as the Draconai swarmed into the facility, firing energy bolts and stolen Otoantou technology. The guards fought back but to little avail as the warriors moved closer and closer, being fried and shot by Kinjiro's defenses. From atop her tower, Ayako launched force bolt after force bolt, knocking them down but not slowing them down. Sakura in all her insanity stomped out decked out in her heavy weapons system and let loose with missiles, mortars, and everything else she carried, while Navcase flew out and used his godlike speed to cut down as many as he could. Ayako continued to unload with force bolts as the infamous call for their hand cannons was made and let fire upon her, only to have her absorb the shot and send it screaming back at them with twice the kick. The warriors reeled and prepared to retaliate again as the fierce cutting capabilities of the stranger that had helped Ryo and Anubis before now helped Navcase tear into the legions of dragons. His twin swords were devastating to the evil ones, just as Navcase's holy weapon was.

As more and more fell to the onslaught, A hail of bullets from out of nowhere forced the two to dive for cover. As the girl with the guns kept the others pinned down, a woman with a katana and a large burly gentleman headed for the door, which they smashed to smithereens using his incredible strength. Ayako raced down the stairs into the building, much to Sakura's dismay.

"Damn! She's gone inside! Kanesada, prepare to eject me and see what you can do about holding these bastards off."
*"Yes mistress." Kanesada answered.

Sakura launched out of the robot and hit the ground still in her hardsuit, and made a beeline for the front door, slashing everything in her path as she used her HUD to try and get a position on Ayako. As she managed to lock on, she raced off in that direction. But the intruders were well on their way to the vault with the power pack. After a few minutes of being in the facility, it was clear to see which direction they had gone from the trail of bodies they left behind. They left nothing in their wake. Worse, Ayako was hot on their trail. Sakura ran faster and faster.

Meanwhile, Ayako had managed to get a bead on the assassins and was carefully trailing them. They had managed to smash their way through most of the defenses, including the retinal scanners and other high tech junk. She was about to tell Sakura when she felt the barrel of a gun in her back and she froze.

"Tomoko, look what I found." Houka answered.
"A snoop. Any idea what we should do about her?" Tomoko asked.
"I say we kill her." Houka said.
"You always say that Houka." Tomoko answered.

As the two discussed what they intended to do with their captive, Ayako took a small object and stuck it onto the inside of Houka's leather jacket. Since the heroes had no clue where she was headed, this was their only way of finding out.

"You're right. She'll talk. Masahiko, get this thing out of here. We'll deal with her." Tomoko said.

Masahiko walked off with the heavy object, his huge sword mounted on his back.

"Okay, Houka. Take her out." Tomoko said.

Houka gleefully took aim at Ayako, who shivered in terror, watching her short life flash before her eyes. She closed them so she would not have to watch the deed occur. Suddenly, her ring began to glow with a strange light. The other two shielded their eyes from the blinding wrath as Houka accidentally fired, only to hear a metallic ping as the bullet bounced off Ayako, who had managed to somehow summon her armored form. She knocked her way past them and raced out as the group regained their bearings and fired on her again and again, As she raced off down the halls, bumping into Sakura.

"They got the part." Ayako said sadly.
"Did you managed to bug them?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah." Ayako replied.
"Good, they can't get away from us now."

Regrouping with Navcase as the three fled off, the stranger who had helped them had already mysteriously vanished as well.

"Good work everyone." Kinjiro reported later. "We have an idea of where they're headed. A few hours ago they hopped on a plane, headed for Boston.

"Oh joy, Boston again." Sakura groaned.
"I mean, why would they steal some kind of armor, and then just take off for Boston like that?" Ayako wondered.
"Maybe they're connected to that wacky Chinese girl I encountered."
"Along with Toshihiko, and his companions." Navcase added.
"Maybe this was some kind of jailbreak?" Ayako suggested.
"These guys are too thorough and too powerful to simply want that. What else is in Boston that they'd want..."
"I've got no clue. But it's also an excellent reason to go looking." Sakura said.

Meanwhile...

A small plan touched down at Logan Airport in Boston, as the four mysterious people stepped off the aircraft. Their next step was to head over and pick up their luggage, which was quite extensive and designed to trick X-ray machines into thinking the contents were much less harmless than they actually were. Taking all their things, they headed over to the nearest bus and climbed onto the Blue Line and sat down.

"Okay, so we got here. Now what?" Tomoko asked.
"We need to find some sort of shelter. Tenma's place is out of the question since it's pretty much trashed and under surveillance." Jiro answered.
"We could stay at a hotel?" Masahiko asked.
"No, too risky. Anyone else have any ideas?" Tomoko asked.
"I do." Houka answered.

Elsewhere in the city, in an apartment not far from Berklee, a young Japanese girl sat quietly on her couch, strumming away at her guitar. She was the same age, and looked exactly like Houka, except her hair was pure black and streaked with a touch of red here and there. She went over several chords before there was a knock at the door. Getting up from her chair and trotting over to the door, wondering who could possibly be calling her at this insane hour, and opened it to find Houka and her companions.

"Houka? What are you doing here?"
"We need a place to stay."
"Houka, are you crazy? I'm not in the mood to have the police chasing after you again. I'm happy, I'm in a great band, I don't want to have you get me into trouble." she replied.
"PLEASE KIMIKO?" Houka said, giving her puppy dog eyes.
"Houka, I don't know what kind of trouble you got yourself into this time, but I'm not letting you hide out here!" Kimiko answered.
"But IIIIIII'M YOUR TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN SIIIIIIISTER!" Houka whined.

Kimiko shook her head, sighed, and said with great disgust, that Houka and her companions could stay the night.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Houka shouted, hugging her sister to death.
"You're welcome. Now all of you get inside before I change my mind."

With incredible haste the four filed into the home and the door was closed behind them. As Kimiko went back to her practice session, the others began discussing the plan they would undertake tomorrow.

"Now, as Houji explained to us, our first job when we get to Boston is to locate the other team and fill them in on the strategy." Tomoko explained as she sharpened her sword. He's already let Xiaoyu know so we're going to meet her at the Back Bay station tomorrow at noon. When we find her, we go find the other members of our team and free them for our main objective: Killing Kashin. All right everyone, get some sleep, we're going to need it."

The next day, three very unusual people stepped off the train they had teleported on to. One, was dressed in her usual dark clothes and her trenchcoat. The second had been dressed casually, but he would have far preferred to wear his Seishi garments. Ayako was wearing a pair of shorts and a hooded sweatshirt showing her ani-fection.

"Okay, what do we do now?" Ayako asked, lifting up her sunglasses and placing them on her forehead.
"Well, first we have to find Xiaoyu or one of the others, and from there, we figure out what they're up to, and then stop them." Sakura explained.
"So, you have no idea." Ayako replied.
"Pretty much." Sakura replied as they stepped from the lobby outside into the shining sun.
"Well, in that case," Ayako replied, donning her sunglasses again, "I say we head for that cool park my cousin said was a great place to visit." Ayako said.
"All right." Sakura replied as she and Navcase followed behind her.

A few minutes later...

"I don't get it." Ayako replied, sitting up from lying on her back on the grass. "Yoko said this place rocked. It's so boring here, and that guy writing on his laptop keeps checking me out. I've got half a mind to knock that pervert clear into the nearest tree or lamppost with my force bolts."
"Maybe it has something to do with Yoko's love of guys and the abundance here. Fortunately I'm taken."
"So now what?" Navcase asked.
"I'm not sure. With no lead, we can't do anything except try and track those people." Sakura replied.
"Well, they don't seem to be going anywhere special right now." Ayako replied, looking at the tracker before lying back down on the ground and pulling her hood over her eyes as much as she could. "Look wake me up if anything changes, okay?" Ayako replied.

Time passed. Navcase kept checking his sword for any traces of evil. Ayako got sick and tired of the sun getting in her face and flipped onto her stomach. Sakura looked around the park, as men and women, boys and girls, skated, walked, or biked their way through the park. She wished she could take Ryo here when she saw someone out of the corner of her eye, lying in a tree, seemingly asleep. Tiptoeing ever so quietly, past sunbathers, she inched closer and closer. The subject stirred, as Sakura froze in place. The target drifted back to sleep as Sakura got close enough to identify her old adversary. Carefully tiptoeing back to Ayako, she managed to nudge her awake, and whispered to her to aim a force bolt at the tree over in the corner. Ayako did, knocking Xiaoyu out of it, who rose to her feet, grumbling about how she was woken up until she spotted Sakura, who bolted off with the trenchcoated terror in hot pursuit.

"Go try and trace the others!" Sakura called back to Navcase as she took off running after Xiaoyu. The other two took off in the opposite direction, following the blip, which seemed to be headed towards Back Bay.

Sakura ran as fast as she could, as Xiaoyu pushed through person after person. Sakura knew that her blades were out of the question as Xiaoyu tore out of the park and knocked over another guy on a motorcycle and sped off towards Government Center.

"Oh, so you want to play this game again..." Sakura thought as her armor unfolded like the Witchblade around her body. Kanesada appeared beside her as she took off right behind her, causing cars to screech to a halt. Within minutes she had caught up to the escaping girl and threw a small object at her, which flew through the air and attached to her clothing, as Sakura smiled under her helmet and peeled off.

Xiaoyu looked over her shoulder, and breathed a sigh of relief that her pursuer had lost her in the maze of streets.

Meanwhile, Sakura did the only thing she could do. Summoning the speed enhancement, whose thrusters had been reinforced to protect against Sakura's pushing them too hard, the bike rocketed towards Back Bay.

Meanwhile, Ayako and Navcase had rushed up Exceter street, past Friday's and came up not far from Back Bay, ducking around the corner as Xiaoyu came flying around the library from the right, and sped up towards the station. The two had no time to loose, so they ran across the streets as fast as they could, so they could find out what was going on. Rushing through traffic and speeding towards Back Bay, Sakura was already on the assassins, who, along with Xiaoyu, raced into the station and leapt over the turnstile as Sakura followed them down the stairs, just as a train pulled into the station, which they boarded as Sakura hitched a ride on the roof as it pulled away.

"Good...we lost her." Tomoko said with relief.
"Okay, so what's the plan?" Houka asked.
"We need to make sure we've lost her, then I'll explain." Xiaoyu answered.

A few stops later, the train pulled into Downtown Crossing, where they inadvertently crossed paths with Sakura.

"Leaving so soon?" Sakura said, her armored presence scaring off most people who quickly rushed the train while the Black Jackals and Xiaoyu rushed down the stairs once again as Sakura chased after her. Houka went for one of her pistols, but Tomoko stopped her.

"Too dangerous, besides, we need to conserve ammo anyway."

The group rushed down the steps and hopped on yet another train bound for South Station, with Sakura right behind them. As she tore up the platform after them, Houka turned and drew her pistols, firing akimbo back at Sakura, as the bullets simply bounced off her armor.

"DAMN!!!!" Houka screamed as she reached for her shotgun and set off a couple blasts, which only served to damage the ceiling above her. It was a stalemate. Sakura could not risk firing at them for fear that the entire structure would topple on top of her, while Houka's shots had absolutely no effect on her. People screamed and dove for cover as the warriors rushed up even more stairs, firing back at Sakura with no effect as the Jackals fled into the main lobby of South Station, with Sakura hot on their heels. They raced for the nearest train platform, and climbed aboard, as the train left the station. Forcing the rear door open, Masahiko held out his arm and fired an energy bolt at Sakura that knocked her out of her leap for the platform and skidding along it, as the group pulled away and located seats.

"Okay, what's the plan." Tomoko asked.
"Well, seeing that she's currently indisposed at the moment, I'll tell you." Xiaoyu said. "Our first mission while here in Boston is to free the other members of my team. Two are being held by the Boston Police. I know where they are, follow me."

"And from there?" Houka asked.

"We assassinate Kashin Zoutou while he's still comatose." Xiaoyu explained.

"I like it. Let's rock." Tomoko replied

Meanwhile..

"Great. We lost them." Ayako complained.
"How was I to know they had that kind of power, huh?" Sakura replied.
"Excuse me, ladies...that machine you will not let me touch is still beeping." Navcase replied.

The girls gasped in surprised and squealed with glee as they rushed off with Navcase in pursuit.

At the Police station, Xiaoyu walked in as innocent as could be, to the front desk.

"Excuse me." she asked in broken English. "But you arrested my mommy and daddy. Can you please let them out?"
"Sorry miss, but if you mean the big guy and the woman, we're holding them until we can figure out why they're here."
"Oh, okay. HOUKA!!!!!!!" she screamed.

Gleeful as ever, the demonic girl charged in guns blazing, dropping the cop and any others that came in. Smashing the door to the cells, Tomoko guided by Houka until they reached a cell containing a large lummox and a beautiful woman.

"You Touru and Kinuko?" Tomoko asked.
"Who's asking?" Touru asked.
"The Black Jackals." Tomoko replied.
"Gimme a sec and You'll be right out." Houka replied, going for her RPB pistols, however Touru had already powered up and knocked the bars off.
"You could have done that the whole time?" Kinuko exclaimed in anger.
"I didn't need to before." Touru answered.

The group rushed out of the police station, Houka bringing up the rear, taking out some debris behind them to cover their escape.

"So, now what?" Tomoko asked.
"We've got some time to kill, so let's go get something to eat."
"You read my mind." Houka replied, putting her guns away.

Sometime later...

"Great. We have no clue where they are, we're trying to track them and we don't have a clue what they're up to, how are we supposed to stop them when we don't even know what they're up to?" Sakura complained as the wait staff brought the three their food.

The group had settled down in the middle of T.G.I. Friday's off of Exeter street, and getting nowhere by the minute. It had taken some effort to get back there, after pulling Navcase away from the "Large Steel Dragons" he attempted to destroy.

"Aww, come on Sakura. We'll find out what they're up to soon."
"Don't get my hopes up, it won't work." she answered.
"Sakura...you might want to listen to those people up in the upper level."
"So, about eleven tonight, we're going to attack that hospital and off magnet boy?" Houka said.
"Keep in mind, I'm gonna snipe him." Kinuko replied. "You guys are just the diversion."
"Did you hear that? They're gonna off Kashin! But who'd wanna do that?" Sakura wondered.
"You mean besides us?" Ayako joked.
"It could be the Drakka Seishi." Navcase suggested.
"Maybe, but they're all back in Japan. Whomever it is, we've got to stop them. Without Kashin, we can't call Amaterasu to Earth." Sakura replied.
"And that's a bad thing why?" Ayako asked sarcastically.
"Yes, I know we all can't stand his attitude problem and his insistence on not helping us." Sakura said.
"He hates Navcase, not to mention my cousin. He'd rather see us fail, so why should we bother bringing the guy back to life? Him dying would do us a favor." Ayako replied.
"Am I the only one who WANTS to save Kashin?" Sakura asked.
"No, I suggest we save him also. He would do the same for us." Navcase replied.
"Maybe." Ayako answered.
"Come on, we've got to figure out which hospital they're at before they figure out we know.." Sakura said, placing the check and heading off.

"Good, they heard us. We'll be able to off three Seishi instead of just one." Tomoko replied.
"I can't believe you're still lugging that Toshihiko guy's stuff around." Houka said.
"This is all part of my plan." Kinuko replied.
"We explained this already. His weapon is a rune weapon, which will draw the Devil May Cry extra straight to us, that is, if he's awake."

Meanwhile at Mass General...

In a well guarded room on one of the upper floors of the facility, Toshihiko Kakekomi lay unconscious. His wounds had healed nicely and most of the blood cleaned off him. Suddenly, his hands started to twitch. His eyes slowly opened and the world came back into focus.

"How'd I get here.." he wondered.
"The police must have taken my clothes. Guns too...but I can sense my sword...all I need to do is get outta here. Good thing I still have these..." he thought to himself, activating his body armor tattoo and his sword, after hurling his shuriken at the door to destroy it, knocking back the cops, the hospital gown clad warrior rushed down flight after flight of stairs, with the law hot on his tail, the bullets bouncing of his mega damage form. People backed off as he ran with his blade set to kill, and parried bullets as the officers chased him.

"Sir, we've got a problem. The tattooed guy got away."
"DAMN!!!! Why me God? We just lost the big guy and the girl over at the precinct! What about EMP boy?"
"He's still here sir."
"Good! Make sure he stays there!"
"Understood sir."

Elsewhere in the city, the quickly amassing group waited patiently outside a clothing store.

"You're sure he'll come." Houka asked, still not sure if this was going to work."
"Yes, he'll be here, like I said the last one thousand times you asked me." Kinuko replied.

The group caught a a glimpse of a man rushing up the street in a hospital johnny.

"Here he comes now." Kinuko replied.

Quicker than they could watch, the warrior grabbed his clothes from Touru and dove into the store, and emerged minutes later in all his Trigun-inspired glory.

"Ah! Masahiko! You're here to help too?" He asked.
"Yes. Now, we'll explain the plan." Masahiko replied.

Hours passed. The opposing sides prepared for their mission and counter mission. Toshihiko readied his guns, Houka readied hers. The battle preparations were made, the weapons were checked and rechecked. Then, it was time.

That night, Kinuko positioned herself on a roof top across from the hospital, carefully preparing to take aim at their intended victim. The rest took their positions on or around the hospital, to begin their death mission.
The three warriors carefully arrived on the scene, their weapons ready.

"There they are." Sakura said, pointing to the warriors ready on the roof of the hospital.

"Let's go. Ayako, you stay here, we'll handle them."
"Why can't I help? You let me come this far and you won't let me help?"
"It's too dangerous." Navcase replied.
"How many times are people going to use that as an excuse?" Ayako called after them as Sakura and Navcase leaped from the roof and landed on the hospital roof.

"Well, it looks like our guests have arrived. You do realize that we outnumber you eight to two. I'm going to have such fun figuring out how you all can possibly beat us."
"Ah, Navcase, we meet again. Let us see how you fare this time." Toshihiko replied.
"You know as well a I do that it would be foolish to confront me. I know all your moves. We already settled this battle anyway." Navcase replied.
"I'd like for you to meet someone. My half-brother Masahiko." Tosihiko replied as the large lummox stepped forward. Houka went for her guns. Tomoko drew her sword.

"There's only seven of you here." Sakura said.
"Correction. EIGHT!" Jiro said, snapping his fingers. "VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-CYYYYYPHEEEEEEEEER!" he exclaimed as some sort of ring descended around his body, encasing him in a skin tight sheen, as a suit of armor not unlike their own locked into place around him.

"This is not good..." Sakura said as she reached for her katana as Navcase entered Shinken no Kamae, hopefully not for the last time.

Good Luck Amaterasu Seishi...see you next time...


Next Episode:

TOMOKO: Hello, Tomoko here, leader of the Black Jackals, and next time, we're going to win!

NAVCASE: What makes you so sure?

TOMOKO: Number one, we outnumber you eight to two.

AYAKO: Eight to THREE...

NAVCASE AND SAKURA: Stay out of this Ayako...

JIRO: We've got a power armor that's very powerful, you don't.

HOUKA: We've got superior weapons.

TOSHIHIKO: We know what you're capable of.

XIAOYU: And most importantly...

ALL JACKALS AND EXTERMINATION SQUAD SAVE MASAHIKO: We've got him!

SAKURA: This won't be pretty...

NARU: Hey dudes!

KAREN: Um, Naru, there are girls reading this...

NARU: And you girls too...

SHOU: Dat read because of the major babe from Osaka! YEAH!!!!!

NARU: Anyhow, sparks start to fly between two of my companions.

KAREN: Wha? Who? Oh...

SHOU: DAMN...

KAREN AND SHOU: YOU!!!!!

::KAREN AND SHOU BEGIN TO ARGUE EXTENSIVELY ON WHY ONE WOULD NOT DATE THE OTHER::

NARU: They'll learn. It's our next episode as sparks and bullets fly on Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth; Kashin Must Die. Don't miss it, it's gonna be great!

KAREN AND SHOU: I AM NOT GOING TO END UP WITH THAT LOOSER!!!!