Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ College is fun, maybe ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Sigh* sorry I took so long. I kinda played games and uh I jus downloaded some old game on my comp called "Quake lll" and it friggen jacked up on me when I tried playing online! I had to fix some things in the game too. I also had some 'things' to do in school (friggen stupid math. Stupid enemy playing frikken pranks). Anyway, this is when they go to college and meet Sano and Sou; begin a band, yaddi yadda ya, blah, blah, blah, I aint tellin ya. Hehehe, you thought KxK were gonna meet in this chapter huh? Well 'maybe' later in the chap, but not yet till you guys read till the end or maybe in the middle. It could be in the next chapter too. You just have to find out. Well you need to know how the band met, ne? Kept for Misao and Kaoru cuz they are childhood friends. OH YA!!!!!!!!!! I got the pack of the three DVD's of "Samurai X"!!! They were soooo cool! HOLY SHIT! The third one was too mushy-mushy lovey-dovey even though they were my fav couples, they were too FRIGGEN FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hated the part where Tomoe and Kenshin did…*shudders*…I had to go to the bathroom real fast to do 'something' cuz it realy disgusted me (no offence to T/K fans. I jus don't like that pairing).

The reason why Kaoru's wearing guy clothe is…***************************************** so there you have it. If ya don't like it, LEAVE! But she will wear some girl cloths later on in the chaps or in the end. It depends on my mood. Lol…you'll have to find out in one of the chapters. Oh and uh, if you think Megumi's gonna be a lezbo in the end your WRONG!!!! It will end with the same couples. If your thinking why they were singing about the Juppon-Gatana and about shishio was because…shishio is…they're…&&&&&(((((^^^^^$$$$boss$$$^^^^^) ))))&&&&& the rest, you'll find out later.

These "…" are talking and these '…' are thoughts cuz my friggen italics wont work.

Disclaimer: I don't own rk nor the song they're gonna play in here…now on with the story.

REMEMBER!!! THIS IS 'PART' OF THE PAST AND HOW THE BAND MET! BUT I AINT TELLIN YA THE WHOLE PAST! THAT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE STORY!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was going to be there first day in college. Kaoru and Misao had just set their last box in the small moving truck (hey, they don't have a lot of things). After they had graduated in high school, they had planned to move into the (girls) college dorms. Kaoru's little brother Yahiko, was going to stay with their fathers old friend, Dr.Genzai so they didn't have to worry about him being alone. Kaoru had went back into the almost empty house to go change for some 'decant' clothing, for she was wearing sweating pants and a white t-shirt that had bugs bunny on it.

As she came out in different clothing, Misao was pissed as hell.

"Kao, what the 'hell' are you wearing!?" Misao commanded Kaoru.

"Um, my regular normal clothes?"

She was wearing a black t-shirt that said 'life's a bitch' on the back and ripped up blue jeans that went just below her knees with her hair tied up in a high ponytail. Flat chest because of tape, some old skater shoes and last but not least a bandana (its like Sano's but black).

"Kao, this is gonna be our first day in college for Buddha's sake!!! I mean wear something clean and nice! Look at you, your wearing a bad-mouthed t-shirt and ripped-up pants! And get that dirty bandana of your head! You can wear those clothes tomorrow but not today. I don't want us to look bad on our first day to college" Misao sighed a heavy sigh, "I feel like a mother scolding her child."

"Alright, alright 'but' I get to wear the tape and the bandana." Kaoru had emphasized the 'but'

"Fine with me, but please go wear something other than that. I don't want a flock of girls all over you. They might think you're some hot teen punk rocker."

Kaoru stuck her tongue out and went back inside the house.

When she came out again, Misao nodded her head in approval.

She was now wearing some long baggy blue jeans that were new and a clean black T-shirt that had a picture of a dragon.

"Finally, some decant clothes your wearing. At least you're not wearing any of those other old clothes."

They had gone back inside the house to get their luggages. They came back outside and went to both vehicles. Kaoru, the moving truck and Misao, the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kaoru was driving the truck, she looked ahead and saw two guys on the sidewalk next to a park. They both emitted (sp?) strong ki's.

One had brown spikey hair (Don't forget the red bandana. Now who could it be?) with brown eyes who was really tall while the other had dark short black hair with dark blue eyes and was shorter than the other.

When she heard a "BEEEP" from one of the cars, she look back on the road and swirled to the right when a car almost hit her, or was it she that almost hit them (hehehe, always keep your eye on the road).

Luckily for her, she didn't hit anything and got back on the road.

'That was close. I could've died if it weren't for that beeper. Im glad they invented those.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Kaoru had got to the college safely after the incident.

The college was huge. The building was a dark brown color, covered in rich paint. It was called Hiten Mitsu Ryu College.

'Wow, this place is huge! Never expected it to be this big.' Kaoru thought.

She got out of the moving truck and saw Misao waiting for her beside their car (they share a car).

"What took you so long?" Misao asked.

"Eh…almost crashed into another car." Kaoru blushed in embarrassment.

"Kao, that is like almost your first mistake while driving a car. What happened? Huh? Huh? Huh? Tell me!!!" questioned the energetic Misao.

"They were these guy-"

"*Gasp* you almost crashed into another car just because of looking at these guys? Wait! Who are you and what did you do to the real Kaoru! The real Kaoru I know wouldn't crash into some other car by looking at GUYS!!!!!!!"

"It is me Misao but I wasn't looking at them THAT way! They both emitted high ki's! that's IT!"

"Oh…and for a second I thought you were becoming one of those weird crazy girls who are obsessed with guys."

"The day that would happen is the day that pigs will fly."

"Like I would believe you. When that day comes I will defiantly be there to see it."

"Sure, uh-huh, right~. Anyway lets go un-pack our stuff in the new dorm." Kaoru said rather calmly then excited. What do you expect when you just almost died in a crash?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they went to look for there room, all the girls they had passed had either looked at Kaoru in a dreamy way or had drooled all over her and asked for her phone number since they didn't know she was a girl.

Misao and Kaoru were talking of what to do when they were going to live together in the girl's dorms. When the other girls heard, they had chased them down the halls asking questions if they really were going (even though they already do) to live together or because of jealousy.

They both ran together down the hall like a blur while trying to find their room and by also running away from the crazy fan girls (of Kaoru, of course). Kaoru had to run away from some of the girls while Misao had to run away from more girls because of their jealousy of Kaoru.

They had thought she was Kaoru's girlfriend when they were talking about living together even though it was kinda forbidden for a guy and girl to live together in a separate guy/girl college dorms (in this college the girls/guys have separate buildings)

As they found their rooms they quickly unlocked it as fast as they could.

"That is the*pant*most worst*pant*thing that*pant*has almost*pant*ever happened*pant*to me*pant*with you around." said an almost out of breath Misao.

"I am also never going to listen to your clothing advice. "The reason why Kaoru wasn't panting was because of the hard training of her father. Something had happened to him while she was at school. That had brought bad memories back to her.

As they were done with the little chase (or big), Misao told Kaoru to change in different clothings, but this time she, as in Kaoru had to wear something that made her look like a girl so they wouldn't have to be chased by the crazed fan-girls later on.

Kaoru had to listen to her this time cause Misao said that if she didn't, she'd have to be the one to cook (they can both cook, but Kaoru's cooking is the best cooking ever in this fic. I know, I know, its ooc but e-mail me if you want questions oh and uh…Misao's blackmailing her. More questions e-mail).

Right now Kaoru was wearing tight blue jeans, no bandana but still had tape bounded around her chest loosely and a plain white t-shirt. She had a choker on while her wrists were bandaged up to her elbow with fingerless gloves (I drew this pic for some reason. I was bored. That good enough?).

'When will this end? Kami-sama, what did I do to deserve this? Having to change cloths almost all-day and getting chased by women' again sighed the tired Kaoru. 'I didn't do anything bad except fight and play pranks on Kama-nee-chan. Ok maybe they weren't fights but still. I didn't do anything that bad'

Kamatari was Kaoru's bigger sister who lived in Kyoto. She had not seen her for 2 years, but they were still in touch with each other. They had played pranks and spared together back in the good'ol days.

They had picked their rooms and had already unpacked some of there things.

"Misao, what do you think the girls will do if they found out I was a girl instead of a guy?" Kaoru asked.

"Maybe try and deny it or go lezbo for you."

"No Misao. Im serious."

"Fine. They will forget or maybe do the things I said awhile ago."

Kaoru sighed. "Fine. I just hope that doesn't happen and for them to forget."

"Hey! Do you think the girls are gone? If they are, then thank Kami-sama. We can get our schedules in peace."

"Sure…lady miss Misao, the drama queen." Kaoru dared not to say the last sentence out loud.

"Did you say something?"

"NO! I mean no. why would I?"

"Hmm…thought I heard my name from you. Ah…nevermind."

When they came out of their dorm, they saw something that made Kaoru blush more than ten shades of red if that could happen and it was right in front of their door.

There were pictures of girls they saw a while ago and others who they didn't know or maybe have seen, taped to their door and on the floor. They were either in bikinis or in their most prettiest clothes. There were also thousands of envelopes, filled with poems, notes and phone numbers, ect. The list could go on and on. There were also flowers, candy, and more. Even most of them were all different colors and some even had scents on it with lipstick (lol. She's popular).

"Um…I guess they're gone." Murmured an still embarrassed Kaoru. "Good riddance too. Im just glad their not here right now. Probably in class…but what do we do with these things?"

"You got that right. Eh… lets just leave these things in our living room." Replied Misao. "Im just glad there not chasing me anymore."

They had to shove and carry all the gifts and notes from outside their door and to their living room (you'll know why later). They now had went to the college office to get their schedule for tomorrow's class.

When they entered the office, Kaoru saw the two guys who were at the park, both sitting on the waiting chairs.

They both looked up to the two girls who had just came in.

"Hey you! Your that one girl who almost crashed into that other car at the park!" the brown haired man yelled.

"Eh…sorry I did that. I was lost in thought." Kaoru blushed again in embarrassment.

"Anyway, what's your name? Mine's Sagara Sanousuke. Sano for short and the one over there is Seta Soujiro, but we all call him Sou-chan." Said Sano.

"Kamiya Kaoru, and she's Makimachi Misao." Kaoru pointed to Misao.

"Do you fight?" asked Sano. He had just said it all of the sudden.

This surprised both the girls. Maybe they felt there ki or Misao had not hid hers (Kaoru always hides hers unless there is trouble or fighting you know).

"Well yea, but I only do it mostly for defense."

"What about that itachi girl over there?" this got Misao angry.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING ITACHI YOU TORI-ATAMA! AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, THE ANSWER IS YES!!!!"

"Whoa, whoa itachi. That's just a nickname from me to you and maybe others. Its cause you look like one." Winked Sano.

Kaoru and Soujiro were glad that there were no teachers in the office except for the secretary who was a little deaf (cuz she's old...not really. She's only 47. Lol) while the rest of them were at a meeting talking about something important.

"He just likes giving other people nicknames, so please forgive him." smiled Soujiro.

"He's just teasing you Misao. You don't want to get in trouble for your first day in college now do you?" Misao calmed down at the words that were said to her

"They're right you know. I was just teasing you. Besides, what do you fight with?"

"hmph…Kunais."

"What about you Jou-chan?"

"Katanas. And you two?"

"Sou-chan over their uses a katana too while I just use my fists."

"Interesting. No wonder you guys emitted strong ki's at the park." Kaoru said thoughtfully.

This had surprised Misao again.

"These are the guys you were talking about?" Misao asked her.

"Yeah."

Misao had her lips like an 'O'.

"Hey. I'm just asking, but do you know how to play any instruments or know how to sing?"

This made Kaoru blush again.

"Well, I do play the guitar but I don't know about si-" she was cut off again today by the same itachi girl.

"Nu-uh! You do sing Kao! Your voice the best voice I have ever heard! It's just that you want to deny it! I've heard you sing when we were doing the 'Romeo and Juliet' performance in high school! Remember that? You were Romeo and had to sing! Everyone in the stadium was shocked by your beautiful voice."

"That was 3 years ago! I don't even know if I could still sing that good. Beside what about you Misao! You play the drums!"

"Well let's give it a try then. Meet us at a club called 'black dragon' at 7. Please do come." Smiled Soujiro (L)­

With that they were gone.

"I guess we'll go. We don't have anything to do tonight right?"

Misao shook her head. "No we don't."

"Well then…that's good. I was wondering what we would do besides unpacking stuff."

"I guess…anyway, lets go get our schedule! We didn't get that yet!"

They went to the deaf woman, Mrs.Nima (I would rather call her a hag but that is very disrespectful. Its cuz she wears alot of makeup *.*_^.^) and asked her if she could give them there schedule for tomorrow.

The first try, the lady did not hear them.

Second try, Misao almost lost her temper and Kaoru had to calm her down again but still, the woman had not heard them.

Third time, this time it was Kaoru who got frustrated and yelled, but it was the same.

At last Misao and Kaoru both yelled together very loudly for the woman to hear and this time, they succeeded.

"Yes? May I help you?"

"Ya you old lady! Can you give us our schedule?" Misao yelled.

"I beg your pardon miss but I here am an elder to you and I may have to give you a detention (do they realy do that in college? I don't know but can anyone tell me? N/m this is my ficcy! I do anything I want!) for disrespecting me that way."

"Never mind her Mrs.Nima, I am very sorry for her rude behavior. She is just in a bad mood after the incident of her boyfriends break up with her." Kaoru lied through her teeth.

Mrs. Nima blushed (OMG!) "That is fine with me young man." They both sweatdropped. Even though she was wearing plain cloths, (it says what it looks like up ^ there) she was still mistaken for a male. "Just please tell me your names so I can find your schedule."

"Mine is Kaoru Kamiya and hers is Misao Makimachi."

"Ah Kamiya-kun, here is your schedule and Makimachi-san, here is yours." Said Mrs.Nima as she handed two papers to Kaoru and Misao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were both walking down the girl's dorms and to their room. There was silence until Misao broke it. She could not stand silence that long and when Kaoru was depressed.

"Eh…I think Mrs.Nima liked you."

"I know. This is not my day. This was our first day in college…it was suppose to be great."

Misao then looked at her watch.

"Hey! Cheer up! It's about 7! We're going to the club right? So lets have our fun there!"

Kaoru then found herself smiling. Misao always knew how to cheer her up.

When they found their room, they went to go change. Kaoru was now dressed in some short black pants that went up to her knees and the black t-shirt that Misao told her not to wear this morning (that's in the beginning of the chap.). She had her bandana on and a choker while she still had her chest binded.

Misao was wearing a short school-girl skirt (is that what its called? Its like the one Kagome from Inuyasha wears, but this ones dark blue) with a tight baby blue shirt. She had on some bracelets and a little bit of pink lip-gloss.

When they were done changing they went outside their door just to find a woman right in front of them. She was wearing a short leather tight skirt and a strapless tight velvet shirt (wow…slutty…er…).

"Heya gorgeous." The woman winked at Kaoru as she blushed "The tori-atama told me to make sure you two come with me so I could lead the way to the club."

Kaoru smiled "That is fine with me. I was wondering how we would get there. Thank you Miss…"

"Megumi. Megumi Takani."

"Then, I thank you Miss.Takani-san. My name is Kaoru Kamiya. She over there is Misao Makimachi." Kaoru said politely.

"Ohohohohoho! No need for the formality Kaoru-san! I am just here to show you two around."

Misao got annoyed then irritated. Megumi was flirting with Kaoru while she was just blushing with one of her hands behind her head.

"Ahem. Are we going to the club or not?" Misao interrupted Megumi.

"Oh! Im so sorry I didn't notice you were there." Megumi said.

"Mah, mah. Lets just go to the club and go meet the guys so we could play."

"Ohh…what do you play Kao-san" Megumi purred while she was holding one of Kaoru's arms.

"Eh…um…you do know im a woman right?"

"Oh yes. Sano told me."

"Er………"

"Hello! Lets just go! We don't want to be late you know!!!" Misao yelled.

"Hmph! You impatient itachi. Fine. Lets go Kao-san." Megumi dragged her off to the parking lot.

"Hey! Wait up!" yelled Misao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they got to the club, they saw Sano and Sou with some other guy Kaoru and Misao didn't know.

They got out the car when Sano yelled over to them.

"Hey! You made i-…who are you?" Sano pointed to Kaoru. "Are you Kaoru's twin brother? Cause she didn't tell me she was going to bring her twin nor did she tell me she had one."

Kaoru coughed at this. So Sano really did know she was a female.

"Eh…it is me, Sano."

"But you can't be! You're a guy! I wont believe it! The Kaoru I saw this morning was a HOT CHICK!"

This made Kaoru blush. "Eh…Misao! A little help here please!"

"Alright, alright! Sano… the person in front of you is really Kaoru…just dressed in…male clothing." Misao said slowly, as though she were teaching a young child on how to read. "The only people who have the same last name as her are her little brother, Yahiko and her bigger sister, Kamatari." (LOL!!!) Misao said calmly.

"Uh…am I supposed to believe that?"

"Yes. It is actually true. It's cause I know so." Butted in Megumi as she snuggled to Kaoru.

Sano looked like he was going to blow up and this made Kaoru blush again (im torturing her aint I?).

"Hey Kitsune! She doesn't look comfortable with you hugging her!" yelled Misao. "So lay off!"

"Hmph! She is mine! Isn't that right Kao-san?"

"Ehh……."

"Hmph! She's just to shy to say it!"

"Mah, mah. Let us all go inside the club, ne?" Kaoru said "We wouldn't want to get a cold out here."

They all went in with Megumi holding Kaoru's arm and Sano fuming with jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the club where loud rock music was heard, Kaoru was sweating with nervousness. She had not played in three years. What if she was bad? What if she embarrassed herself in front of her new friends? All these questions popped in her head.

Misao saw her nervousness and told her it would be fine. She would only have to play the guitar and sing while Misao just had to do the drums. The ones who would be playing were Sano, Kaoru, Misao, and Sou.

They were all sitting on a table talking about what song Kaoru and Misao would play. They finally chose a song called 'going under' by Evanescence.

"I guess it's alright to sing Evanescence…but what if I suck?" Kaoru said to herself. 'I'll just have to find out I guess'

Sano stood up in his chair to go sign up for them to play. When he came back, he told Kaoru and the others that they would be playing in 5 min.

Kaoru then excused herself to go to the ladies rooms. When she came in, all the females in there screamed. Just as Kaoru thought she was going to get objects and things thrown at her with more screaming and slapping, she felt girls allover her instead.

"Wow!!! Your sooo brave going into the ladies bathroom!" one of them squealed. "OMG! Your sooo cute too! Will you go out with me?" Kaoru had swirls in her eyes. She was showered with questions as "Will you go out with me?" or "Can you give me your phone number?" and more.

She was so dizzy by the swarm of girls that she didn't notice Megumi right in front of her, fighting over Kaoru with the other girls (lol, cat fights…reow…I don't want to get hurt so no, no me-ow).

As Kaoru got back to reality, she saw Misao come in and knock every girl who came in her way just to get to Kaoru. When some of them didn't move, Misao got pissed even more then this morning.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone backed off, even Megumi.

Megumi and the other girls made a mental note to themselves: Never make an itachi angry.

"Thank you." Misao walked to Kaoru and helped her up. "Now we can go sing, ne?"

"Eh…sure Misao. Is it already time?" Misao nodded.

"C'mon"

Some of the girls there followed Kaoru and Misao out the door and went to see if 'he' could sing. Megumi saw this and went to Kaoru to hold her arm. Kaoru got uneasy again when they about to play but did not mind Megumi holding her. She was glad that someone was holding her arm. She felt like fainting if not, but then she felt an arm on her shoulder. It was Misao.

"You okay Kaoru?" Misao asked.

"I guess…I'm ready" Kaoru said with confidence this time.

They went to the group and prepared for the song. Since Kaoru forgot to bring her (electric) guitar, she used Sano's extra one. He and Sou were the ones who mostly played the guitars but this time, Kaoru would be playing one also.

As they were on the stage, a bunch of girls ages 17-22 were cheering Kaoru on. 'Geez… I just came here and I already have a big fan club. Maybe some of 'em are from the college.'

"Kao-san! Good luck! I will cheer you on and give you a kiss when you're done!" yelled Megumi.

Kaoru and the others on stage sweatdropped at her while the girls in the crowd glared. Megumi looked like she didn't see anything and was still cheering the band on.

"On the count of three we start. Is that alright with you Jou-chan?" Sano asked. She nodded. "Okay. 1…2...3…"

*****************************

*****************************

"Going Under"

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50 thousand tears I've cried
Screaming Deceiving and Bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me
(I'm going under)
Don't want your hand this time I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
I'm dying again

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under

Blurring and Stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through

So go on and scream
Scream at me I'm so far away
I won't be broken again
I've got to breathe I can't keep going under

************************************************

************************************************

'Great. I humiliated myself in front of these people. I can never show my face here again' thought an angry Kaoru. 'Look at their faces Kaoru! They must be disgusted at my voice! Kaoru no baka! I shouldn't have sang the song!'

This voice of Kaoru made everyone shocked. It was either because of the beauty of her voice or it was that a male or so the crowd thought, sang a woman's voice.

But as they got over it, they started to clap louder and louder. Kaoru was now confused. Misao saw her confused look and told her that they were just surprised at her beautiful voice. She brightened up at her childhood friends comment and smiled.

Sano had his jaw open and Sou, well Sou was jus smiling one of his creepy never-ending smiles.

"Oi! Jou-chan, Misao… you guys are part of our band now. You two made it!" cried an happy Sano.

Misao and Kaoru looked at each other and smiled. "I guess this is what we'll do from now on since were in college."

As the new band got off the stage, Megumi ran to Kaoru and tried to kiss (on her cheek, of course) her but missed. Kaoru had jumped behind Sano for some protection from the crazed Kitsune woman. She pouted and continued walking with them toward outside.

There was a crowd around them but the group ignored them or had answered a little bit of their questions. Kaoru had to run with all her speed just to get away from the girls and to their car. They thought she was still cute even though they knew she was a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Kaoru and Misao went to their living room to do something with the gifts and notes. They both had an hour before their classes started. Since they were bored and had nothing else to do instead of packing, they read the notes that Kaoru received from her fans. The treats and flowers (and things) were put elsewhere.

As they read the notes, they had either laughed or blushed. Kaoru looked at their clock on their wall and told Misao that it was almost time to go.

They took their backpacks and went to find their first class. For some funny reason, they both had all the same classes in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the classes were almost over, they had seen Sano, Sou, and Megumi in some of there classes. When it was over, the group met with eachother at Sano and Sou's dorm. The guys and Kaoru talked about sports and male things while Misao and Megumi talked about the latest fashion.

As the days past for them, so did the years. Megumi started liking Kaoru more and more (maybe as a friend…MAYBE! I still haven't thought of the rest) while she still kept on flirting with her. Sano just kept fuming with jealousy but hid it from Megumi and the rest. Misao was still the perky girl they all knew but maybe even perkier, and Soujiro…well Sou-chan was still the creepy Sou with his smiles. Kaoru had gotten stronger and faster by the chasing from her fans. Even though they now knew she was a female, they ignored it and had still chased her.

The group had gotten closer and closer as a family and Kaoru felt like she was part of a real family. Sure they had met her little brother who was also part of the family and things, but she felt something missing, something cold and empty inside her heart, but she had ignored it. She was happy right, she was happy with her friends that were her family right? But she knew that was a lie. She still felt an empty spot in her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 3 years that the Kaoru-gumi were together. The band was mostly popular in the club. Kaoru and Misao were waiting for their two male friends.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read the first chp. For the whole thing…lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL!!!!! You thought B-KxK were gonna meet in this chap. Huh? *Backs away from readers* okay, okay! I promise they're gonna meet in the next chp! Anyway, you like, you like? Lol. Megumi…I know she acts all…weird and…gay but that's part of this story. If you don't like it, LEAVE!!! Er………..please R&R! Remember any questions e-mail!!! Ja ne minna-san! Oh and please! No flames! Im just an er…'harmless' girl in middle school…lol…er…sorry if the spellings are wrong. Sorry if some of them talk funny. They were kinda…er…talkin punkish style…lol…