Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ My Lusty Feelings for Sano ❯ My Lusty Feelings for Sano ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thank you Starrose for double checking this fic for me and also thank you for your support on the smuttiness.
 
 
 
My Lusty Feelings for Sanosuke
 
 
(sighs) What a day this has been! I sit down in my chair and open my school books to the page we have to study for our test. Too many things happening in my college life but they're good things. I'd never dreamt that I'd meet someone like Sanosuke who could me make laugh and feel so good and alive. I never imagined how much my body responds just by looking at him. Every time I get close to him my body would tingle, my heart beating. If he should accidentally brush me I'm so wet down there. No matter how hard I try not to get my body to respond to that touch, it always winds up getting wet but not aroused. Thank goodness. But sometimes, sometimes I do get aroused but I have always had something to hide it like having my books in front of me or my backpack. I always hoped that my face never gets real red whenever my body really reacts.
 
Feeling so bored with studying and needing to quell the restlessness, I look at my crotch. I study how it sits there. A small rounded lump sitting there nicely inside my pants. I open my legs a little wider for a better view of that package. I sit there and start thinking of thoughts of Sanosuke and wanting to touch his body with my own fingers. I watch how my still quiet crotch comes to life. I'm amazed to see how it moves within my pants. As I keep thinking of more sexual thoughts I can feel my penis growing, pushing against the fabric of my pants. I gasp when I feel a mixture of pain and lust as my pants get tighter and tighter. I rock a bit in my seat as my erection gets longer by the minute, straining against the walls of my pants. I see how high it is, how it is poking against it. I couldn't help loving it. I rock some more. My penis is very hard, feeling very thick and very wet. I unzip my pants and let my penis get harder so it can push its way out of the confines of my pants. I rocked along the rhythm of my harden flesh as it gets longer, thicker and I can see my seed has spilled onto my underwear. With a little help from my fingers I pulled back the opening of my underwear to let out my rigid penis. I marveled at its sight. It is so slippery and wet. It is dark pink in color. I want to rock my hips instead of using my hands to piston my penis into hard long flesh. I wanted to see if I could do it like a girl. Rocking my hips like a girl. It seems to be working.
 
I have very sensitive balls that whenever I rock, my balls sense that it is erection time. Sometimes when I couldn't get hard, I'd have to stroke myself to get going. Even though I'm hard right now, I put my two fingers underneath the curve at the base of my penis, and start stroking there. Oh gods, I'm bursting right now. I see my semen flying every where. Then I've decided to put my fingers on the head of the penis and slowly teasingly coax it to get harder and wetter. I'm huffing now; my hips are still rocking. Oh gods…rocking harder, faster finally reaching climax and then it hits. I convulsed and my body went limp. I'm breathing hard as I study my penis slowly going back to its normal size and color.
 
I'm so looking forward to have sex with Sanosuke. I want his penis inside me. I know he'll do it slowly and gently at first until my ass is used to having something inside me. I want my own penis inside Sanosuke. There's no way I'm letting him to be seme. I would like to be on top every now and then. I purred at thought. I can hardly wait!
 
^ _^
 
^_^
 
^_^
 
^_^
 
One day in Sano's room, we were discussing different issues that we have either heard or read the news on TV or newspaper as Sano got into a deep conversation about something, I let my eyes wander down to his crotch. He's beautiful down there. I love it how it sits nestling inside those almost tight jeans. What nice about it is that he's not big or too small, just a right size. I realize my jeans are getting tight with my growing erection. I casually drape my hands over it so Sano wouldn't know. I lean forward a bit to hide it more. I keep asking myself `what's up with my penis?! It's like it got a mind of its own!'. I would love to lean back a bit and show Sano how hard I am. I see Sano is still talking about that topic but I couldn't remember what it is because I am so into wanting to see Sano's dick. Well, I did lean back just a tiny bit and discreetly I place my thumb on top of my hidden penis. I stroke myself there, very very slowly. I know I jerk my hips a bit. Ever so slowly and quietly I unzip my pants to reveal my very hard sex, wet with my juice. I couldn't believe when I saw my penis hard and long, curving up a bit upward in the air. I place my hands on each side of me on the bed and without thinking I lift my hips a bit to thrust as if I were inside someone's ass. So entranced by the site of the now slippery penis, I was startled when I saw Sanosuke immediately putting his mouth over my sex. I see his left hand cupping my hidden balls ever so gently, kneading them and his right curling around the base of my cock. When I feel Sano sucking hard I gasp as his tongue run over it, rubbing, licking it.
 
“Sano?” I manage to speak. I feel his mouth sliding off me.
 
Sanosuke looks up, smiling at me. “I've no idea that you really like me Kenshin. But, man, you're so beautiful when you're hard and wet.” Fingering my sex's tip, I moan, and also flexing my hips at his sensual touch. I watch him bend his head over my penis and went back to work. I throw my head back because he's using his tongue to massage against the ridged flesh while his fingers were stroking in every direction. Sometimes he would use his fingers to rub and tongue working on the head at the same time. My hips would tilt forward hard and fast and I thought I'd fall backwards but I didn't because Sano catches me by the mid back with his huge hand. The harder he sucks I rock harder against him. I gasp when I came to and Sanosuke makes sure he got all of my juice in his mouth. Completely satisfied he gently pushes me down on the bed and starts to straddle me with his very pronounced bugle against the base of my penis. Just feeling his balls and my balls touching against each other is something else and it is making me hard again. Sano wants my hard penis down so when he rubs his covered erection against my uncovered erection it caused us to moan very loud. It was the most interesting sensation because we could feel our moving penises growing against each other. I couldn't stand it anymore! I grabbed his zipper, unzipped him and took out his beautiful throbbing manhood, placing it next to mine. I want our cocks touching each other, rubbing each other, making them super wet and very hard. When we achieved that, I manage to speak again.
 
“Sano, I want you get to on all fours. Please?” He looked at me funny but he complied. I told him to scoot farther up towards the headboard and he did. I sigh when I admired his beautiful hanging cock. I had to snap out of it if I wanted to do something before Sano changes his mind. It is a good thing that Sano has long limbs and it makes it easier for me to turn around. I saw his eyes widen when he saw me how I positioned myself.
 
“Okay, you can relax now.” I take a hold of his penis and start sucking on him. I feel him shudder at the sudden attention. I nod my head to let him know he can work on me. I saw his eyes widen again, then he starts smirking. I see him bend down and take me in his hot mouth. We were busy, loving each other's penis, eating, slurping, massaging, kissing and caressing. We rock rhythmically as we continue to suckle each other. Our other hand has been reaching and caressing each other's flesh and sometimes we cup each other's balls, squeezing, kneading, stroking, and rubbing to fuel more of our sexual desires. I know my face is covered with Sano's sexy juice and I don't know if mine is covering his. We already came in our mouths and Sano flops next to me, catching his breath. He gives me a quick kiss and I can taste my seed and he tasting his own from my mouth. He places his hand over my ass, gently stroking me as he is in deep thought about something. I can feel his fingers trying to dig my covered hole and then he traced along the seams where the four corners stitched together, scratching against my covered scrotum. Just feeling him doing that to me, I couldn't help but thrust upward with a straight arrow penis up in the air. He got the hold of it then kissing the slippery tip. He unbuttoned my pants, then slipping them off of my legs. He's surprised to see that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I did that on purpose in case I wanted a quick fuck. Next he pulled my shirt over my head, kissing my throat and then my lips. I got up and I placed my hands on his waistband but I was stopped. HE took them off himself and he also did his shirt too. I pouted greatly because I wanted to do that! I just noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear too. Wow.
 
He pushes me down gently back on the bed. He lay down next to me, facing me, gathering me in his strong arms. We kiss, kiss, and kiss some more. I feel his hand on my ass with his fingers plying into my hole as he contemplates his next move. I gasped every time he slips more fingers inside me, then pulling them out. I think he wants me to be comfortable and ready in case he decides to fuck me. Every time he puts his fingers in there I would tilt my hips a bit, my cock slightly awake. I keep tilting my hips until Sano got up. He places his hands on each side of my waist to pull me sideways and lifted my left leg in the air. He is sort of half-sitting and a bit sideways but he is confusing me on what is he doing to me. He takes my leg and props it against his right shoulder and holding my thigh with his left hand. I watch him take his erected penis in his right hand and place against my puckered hole. Ever so gently he speared inside me, watching me for any reaction. I gasp out loud all right but I shiver happily to have his sexy cock inside me. Then the next thing I know he put my leg down and moved my penis between his legs so he can feel the sensation of the hardiness. Then he lay down next to me, facing me as he holds me very close. He wraps a leg around my legs to be much closer. We lay there just like that, not moving at all.
 
“Sano, it's hard to believe that you're still erected and you're inside me.” I kiss his neck, then his lips. He strokes my unbound hair, smiling.
 
“Kenshin, just being near you is very easy to stay hard.” He chuckles when I feel my face feeling hot and knowing it's deep red. I also noticed that my own erection is still very much hard too. I shifted a bit very carefully not to pull Sano's slippery cock out my warm confines. I kiss him some more. I just love being this way, cuddled close to someone whom I love very much. I could do this everyday and night! I smile sleepily as the notion becoming more and more exciting. I hug closer to Sanosuke and kissing his lips. I feel his fingers checking to make sure that we're still connected as one before he could fall asleep. I hear him sigh happily, he found my lips and giving me a long, lingering kiss. He hugs me snuggly and drifted into a purring sleep.
 
END