Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Oiran no Gaijin - "The Foreign Courtesan" ❯ Scarlet Shade ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Oiran no Gaijin
"The Foreign Courtesan"

By Serenity-chan

Chapter 8
"Scarlet Shade"

Warning: This chapter contains lemon. Feel free to read until you come to the warning note. There will be a non-lemon recap in the next chapter.

----

----

Miku had been wandering around Edo all day, trying to find out whatever he could about this Sagara Souzou he had heard about. Did anyone know where he was? Could they point him out in a crowd? So far all he knew was that the uniform of the Sekihoutai was quite distinctive and that they all wore red bandannas. He cracked his knuckles and turned down another street, resisting the temptation once more to go back to the red-light district. Before he did anything stupid, he had to find the Sekihoutai and join up with them.

----

----

The guardians of Edo Castle were getting restless - no one had tried anything foolish lately, so they had been out of something to do. Hyottoko was belching fire to the tune of "Sobakasu" while Shikijou threw the chained ball he carried at him every so often to try and shut him up. Beshimi was sticking his darts to the walls in patterns, making them spell out rude words in hiragana. Hannya was going stir-crazy and was amusing himself by taking his metal claws and scratching the stone floor just to make everyone cringe. Even the Okashira was beginning to let boredom get to him - and when Shinomori Aoshi got bored, there were only two things he could to snap him out of it: 1) killing someone or 2) being with a woman. The five of them made a silent agreement. Hyottoko, Beshimi, and Shikijou would stay behind, so that none of them would be faulted for slacking off, while Aoshi and Hannya paid a visit to a certain area of town for a night.

"Give 'er a good one for me, Okashira!" Shikijou called jovially.

"Are you sure you can't bring one back?" hissed Beshimi, looking around at his comrades. "We're big boys - we know how to share!"

Hyottoko grinned at his Okashira.

"Heh, I heard from some of the regular-duty guards that Himejima-sama's place has a new girl and she's supposed to be a little fire-fox," he said, elbowing Aoshi in a 'knowing' way. "They're calling her the Hanabi Gaijin - say she's really got some spirit! And I know you think the submissive ones are boring."

"Fireworks Foreigner..." Aoshi mused in a silky voice. "This sounds very interesting. Hannya, would you mind disguising yourself? We can't be scaring people, you know."

"Of course, Okashira," said Hannya, bowing respectfully. In the blink of an eye, a handsome young man of about twenty-three stood where there had once been a feared ninja. "Will this do?"

"Aa," replied Aoshi, a faint smile ghosting over his lips as he turned away and Hannya followed. "Shall we say a flourish from each of you?"

There were hoots, catcalls, and general sounds of agreement from the three Oniwabanshuu staying behind.

"Then I shall see you tomorrow, my friends," Aoshi said softly, garnering a response of cheers and encouragements. "Come, Hannya."

"Aa," said the man in disguise, following his leader closely.

As soon as the two men were out of sight of the Edo Castle, they started for the red-light district. It was still broad daylight outside, so it wouldn't do to make a beeline for it - better to take their time. They passed shops and stalls and food stands, the usual things, not paying any attention to them. Young girls and even some older women giggled when they saw the two attractive young men, the daring even winking at them. Hannya's sense of humor was in tune today, so when a pretty girl with bright green eyes walked right into him, instead of taking her out, he stepped back.

"Gomen nasai, Kawaiiko-chan," he said smoothly, kissing the girl on the cheek and sending her on her way with stars in her eyes.

"Hannya, save it for later," chided Aoshi, though he thought his friend's display was amusing. "We all know you like them young. Such a lolita complex..."

"I won't go any lower than fifteen and you know it, Okashira," retorted Hannya. "I'd say eighteen is just about the perfect age - they're still young enough to be childlike, but they're old enough to be - how do I put it? - sexy."

Another smile tugged at Aoshi's lips, but he willed it away.

"So that's why you've been slower at sparring lately," he commented, a hint of snideness in his voice. "You've been so lonely as of late that you can't keep your mind out of the gutter and on your target."

"Okashira, you've cut me to the quick," drawled Hannya, putting his hand over his heart and pretending to be greatly offended. "How could you say such things?"

"You learned everything you know from me," responded Aoshi, falling quite comfortably into the pattern of light banter between friends and comrades. "And you know my senses. I can see your lustful face right through your mask."

"You, Okashira, are impossible," said Hannya, rolling his eyes heavenward.

They turned down another street and passed a group of four men in unusual uniforms arguing over the price of a caricature that they were pretty sure was quite explicit. Aoshi considered going over and getting one himself, but he figured he should save his money for when he really needed it. Himejima-sama's place was high-class and one of the most expensive establishments in all of Edo. The girls were supposed to be trained, with manners and all those kinds of things, besides being the prettiest girls in the district. Apparently the only rule with them was to keep them in serviceable condition - as long as they could work the next night, the customer was not charged extra. Aoshi grinned rather sadistically in his mind - normally any woman would suffice and the act was best done quickly. But tonight, however, he was going to one of the reputedly best places in all of Japan - he was going to have that Fireworks Foreigner.

And mercy isn't in my nature, he thought darkly. It's no-holds-barred tonight... And this Hanabi Gaijin is supposed to be spirited - this should be fun. It's been quite a while since I've had fun...

The sky was starting to turn brilliant colors as the sun steadily lowered itself in the west, casting long shadows on everything. Aoshi was beginning to feel in his element - shadows were his friends and darkness was his greatest ally. A predatory grin lit upon his lips for a moment, then vanished. Yes, he was out hunting tonight - once he found his prey, he would take her, no matter what. He would make her scream. His tongue flicked out - he licked his lips and felt his breathing starting to get heavier. Pause, said his mind, stop and get your body under control or you'll take the next woman you see!

And I'm saving my strength tonight, he thought, clenching his teeth to will away the desire rising in him - if he let it continue to fester, he was going to end up losing control and that simply was not an option.

Hannya was starting to have thoughts of his own.

"It's too bad Himejima-sama won't rent out her girls for two men at once," he commented.

"That and I'm not one to share a woman," Aoshi retorted, his voice becoming dangerous.

The sun had almost set completely just when they could first hear the small drums, drunken voices, and other general noise of the red-light district.

----

----

Nicole was in the bath again, trying to sweat out her feelings. She knew she had been in there for over two and a half hours, but she didn't care. Sweating it out made her stronger than crying it out. If she was going to survive in a place like this, she was going to have to learn not to cry. Tears filled her eyes, but she carefully blinked them away, sinking lower in the steaming hot water. She thought, didn't she hear someplace that you could lose weight by soaking in water for a long time, or was that just foolishness from her own mind? Well, she was going to lose weight anyway, whether the thing about the water was true or not. Her appetite had been completely nonexistant since her arrival at the establishment. All she had eaten in the last four days was a little greasy venison.

But thinking of the venison made her think of Miku. Why in the world had he gone and left her here? She knew she had gone over the question before, but this time she couldn't shake it away like water out of her hair. The part of her mind that was coldly realistic told her that it was for the money. Well it didn't take a genius to figure that out. He had his little sisters and his mother to think about - he obviously couldn't keep them fed and clothed just by hunting! Plus, Nicole told herself, she would have been just one more useless mouth to feed. The Hasegawa family just couldn't handle that.

"Still," she said out loud to herself. "I wish there had been some other way... Or that he would have at least told me."

But had she really wanted to know what he was going to do? Wasn't it better that he had taken her out and let her have some fun before... She still couldn't make her brain form the words to describe what Miku had done - it was that psychology thing again, about how you couldn't think about things you weren't ready to think about. Or it was something like that, if she remembered right. But thinking of psychology led her to thinking of... him... She couldn't even form his name in her mind. Back home, she had loved him, had believed that one day she would find him! Now she'd had one encounter with him and she wasn't sure what to think. He had called her "a girl like you"... so obviously she meant nothing to him. But still, he had promised not to touch her and kept his word.

The memory of his kiss was burned into her brain. She raised a shaking hand and touched her own lips - she could feel his mouth on hers again. It was so real, so alive in her mind. Her body remembered how his chest had felt pressed against her own, how she could feel the muscles in his back as she clung to him for dear life. With the memory came the physical reaction - her breathing sped up and she started unconsciously moving her hips, shifting them to create just a little friction. Then a bucket of cold water was dumped over her head and she opened her eyes, sputtering, to the sight of a frantic Nakajo Saki.

"Nikooru-chan! Nikooru-chan, wake up!" the younger girl said urgently. "We need to get you dressed and fixed up - there's a really important man here who wants to see you!"

Nicole's head spun as she was bustled out of the bath and wrapped in a towel. Saki squeezed the water out of Nicole's hair just as Toriko and Saru came bursting into the bath house, armed with hair products and carrying Nicole's kimono. Toriko dried Nicole off in a hurry, ignoring the American girl's protests, and sat down to help Saki tame that hair again. Saru cried out that there just wasn't enough time to do her hair - she would just have to get dressed and go. So they stood her up and dressed her in record time, letting her kimono hang off her shoulders even more than usual. Nicole was getting frantic as well, not sure of what was going on, but sure she didn't like it.

"What the hell!? At least tell me who it is!" she whined, appealing to Saru and Saki with no luck as Toriko did a quick touch-up with some makeup.

----

----

"I trust it will only be a moment, Himejima-san?" Aoshi inquired in a deliberately light voice - he was getting impatient and that wasn't a good thing.

Himejima-sama resisted the temptation to glare at the young man and merely nodded silently.

"What the hell is going on!?" bellowed a voice from the hall - Himejima-sama winced slightly, embarrassed. "Tell me who the guy is at least! Tell me--- Oh!"

Nicole tripped over a loose tatami section and fell out into the front of the establishment, taking the noren curtain down with her by accident. Saru and Toriko hurried in after her, bowing apologetically and trying to help her to her feet. In the process, one of them stepped on her obi and Nicole screeched as she had a Janet Jackson moment with her kimono. Thankfully Saru's sleeve had been in the way, Nicole thought, turning red and hitching her kimono back up. Himejima-sama coughed politely and the two experienced girls finally just hauled Nicole to her feet and backed away.

Aoshi looked over the girl in front of him carefully. His first impression was "THIS is the Hanabi Gaijin?" He almost let a snort of derisive laughter escape him, but restrained himself, keeping his cool, emotionless mask in place. It was true, Nicole wasn't exactly an impressive sight. Her hair was tangled, frizzy, and wet, her face was red, and she was still hitching up her kimono in a very unladylike fashion. The panel slipped, but she caught it before anything was exposed, swearing foully. Himejima-sama wanted to commit seppuku right then - this girl was a certifiable disaster! But Aoshi's eyes narrowed consideringly.

"Have you made your choice, Hannya?" he asked his companion.

"The one in yellow looks good tonight," replied the ninja in disguise, turning to his friend. "See? I don't always like them young..."

Saru kept herself from gulping audibly and forced her face to form a coquettish smile - something in her gut told her that there was something not quite kosher about these men. However, Hannya raised an eyebrow as he stepped forward and offered her his arm like a gentleman. Since he normally scared people, it was nice when he got to charm one every once in a while - that way she wouldn't protest too much to anything he did. Aoshi, however, was in a different league altogether - he was a predator tonight and he was staring down his prey. Nicole's eyes widened as she looked carefully at the man who stood in front of her - he looked just like the picture in her manga.

Aoshi... she thought, her mind going vague on her again. Aoshi-sama...

"Ah, the Hanabi Gaijin," Aoshi said smoothly, regarding Nicole with an appraising stare before turning to address Himejima-sama. "How much would it be to spend a night with her?"

Nicole glared - she hated how he was just standing there, casually asking how much he would have to pay to take advantage of her.

"For you, Shinomori-san, I shall say fifty yen and that is a bargain," replied Himejima-sama in an equally smooth voice. "She is quite a new arrival, you know... You'll be only the second to have her."

Though he didn't smile, a new light glinted in Aoshi's eyes.

"Done," he said firmly, his voice almost a growl as he pressed fifty yen into the madam's hand.

Nicole didn't stop glaring - if she could resist Souzou, the man she had dreamed of, then she could resist Shinomori Aoshi, her second favorite.

"Is there anything else you require?" the madam asked solicitously.

"Iya. I have everything I need," Aoshi said in a voice barely brimming on savage.

"Very well then," said Himejima-sama, gesturing to the hall as she addressed Nicole. "Nikooru-chan, please show Shinomori-san to a room. There are several open just down the second hall on the left."

Nicole bowed to Himejima-sama and nodded, not looking at Aoshi as she strode back to the hall. Anger boiled through her as she led the onmitsu Okashira down the main hall. She cracked her neck and knuckles noisily as she turned down the second hall on the left. He wasn't going to get to her, she promised herself. She wouldn't let him - she could get by on spirit and, if things got bad, she could just cry and use the sympathy angle. Aoshi followed her silently, carefully controlling his thoughts - he wouldn't let them run wild, not just yet. He smiled inwardly as Nicole slid the door open with more force than she normally would and let him step inside, snapping the door closed behind them.

"So you're as spirited as they say you are..." he said quietly, narrowing his eyes at her. "Wonderful..."

"Spirited? I guess you could say that," Nicole said dismissively, staring right back at him. "Back home, people call me Chaos."

A grin curved Aoshi's lips, one that sent cold needles rushing into Nicole's heart - she had seen that smile before, right before he had gone ballistic on Kenshin... But she wasn't going to let him get to her that easy, no way! She cracked her neck again, then her knuckles, and leaned carefully against the wall, watching Aoshi closely. He had taken off the scarf that hid most of his face and was untying the sash around his waist. Nicole clenched her teeth - if she could see Souzou shirtless and resist him, then she could resist Aoshi. She just kept telling herself that, psyching herself up for a fight. She didn't care that he was a ninja and one of the best of them - she would fight him to the death for her purity.

"Chaos..." repeated Aoshi, tilting his head down so that he was looking at her through his bangs as he shrugged out of his shirt and let it drop on the floor. "I like that..."

Nicole growled and bristled like a cat as he took a few smooth steps towards her and stopped when he was just about two feet away from her. Her hands clenched into fists and she shifted her feet into a fighting stance as best she could - she wasn't a black belt for nothing! Aoshi smiled, a penetrating expression, and stood there for a moment, waiting to see what the girl would do next. She took a deep breath, let it out, and waited for him to try and grab her - if she couldn't hit him, she would just catch his hand and bite him.

"Hm-hm," Aoshi laughed softly, answering her fighting stance with his own. "So you'll fight me? Fine... Let's see what you can do."

Nicole refused to let him get to her, but she was beginning to crack - she knew she had a bad temper and she knew that he knew it too.

"I thought not," he said in a satisfied voice, taking another step towards her, just close enough for her to...

"HYAA!" cried Nicole, aiming a roundhouse kick at the side of his knee.

She would have made contact, but his hand was faster, repelling her foot like he was swatting a bug.

"That's it," Aoshi said softly, taking a step back. "Try again... Hit me again... I know you can do better than that..."

Nicole growled again - this wasn't the Aoshi she was familiar with... He was acting like... SAITOH! That was it! He was acting like Saitoh!

Oh... That's right... she thought, getting a little desperate. This is before he gets mixed up with Kanryuu... He's completely emotionless, except when... Oh shit...

"You're trying to make me attack you so you can knock me down!" she spat at him. "That's really low. I thought you had---"

"It's not low," he cut in. "It's called strategy."

"Well I'm not going to and you can't make me!" stated Nicole, not caring if she was being childish.

"Can't I?" whispered Aoshi.

In a move so fast she almost couldn't see it, he reached out to take her by the shoulder. Acting purely on reflex, she had brought her leg up for a side kick. However, while she was off-balance, Aoshi had changed the direction of his hand and grabbed hold of her obi. Trying to pull away from him, Nicole dodged to the side, but was held fast by his grip. She knew he wanted her to struggle, but she couldn't help playing into his hands - struggling was all she could do! There was no way she was going down without more of a fight than that! She reeled back to kick at him again, but he untied her obi in the blink of an eye and pulled it away from her. Before her kimono could fall open and expose her, he took a step forward, pinning her against the wall with his body.

"Now that really is low," growled Nicole, glowering at him.

"But it worked," quipped Aoshi, running his hand along the off-the-shoulder collar, making fleeting contact with Nicole's skin.

"Aoshi! Don't do this!" cried Nicole, trying to squirm away from him and hold her kimono closed at the same time.

His hand was at her throat in an instant - he didn't care how she knew his name or why, but he would establish one thing, control.

"You will not use my name until I say I want to hear it," he said in a low, dangerous voice.

Nicole was shaking now - her fighting spirit was gone and now she was just in survival mode. She clawed at his hand, whimpering in terror. Tears formed in her eyes and quickly cascaded down her face. Aoshi's face changed from a frown to a neutral expression. In a great show of gentleness, he caressed her cheek, wiping the little drops off and flicking them away - but that was all it was, a show, a bluff. Nicole was almost hyperventilating, shaking under the touch of his hand. Aoshi slid one arm behind her back, pressing her closer to him, and tilted her face up to his with his other hand.

Nicole gasped in fright and tried to turn her head away, but he brought his lips down on hers in a bruising kiss - it was almost not a kiss at all, just him brutally forcing his mouth against hers. The hand that was behind her back was kneading her rear, trying to make her rock against him. Nicole didn't know whether to try and resist him and let him go on with feeling her up or just go along with it and give in. He was biting her lower lip, growling like an animal as he slipped his other hand around to the back of her head to push their mouths together harder. Nicole tasted something bitter and coppery and knew he had bitten her and drawn blood.

Aoshi's breath was coming out harder, though he kept it slow. He could taste her blood as well and had stopped biting her. Now he was licking and sucking the blood from her lip - and her lip was bleeding profusely. Nicole was crying into the terrible imitation of a kiss. Sadly, she thought of what one of the fan fictions she had written back home said - 'It shouldn't hurt... A kiss should never hurt...' She clutched at her kimono with one hand and pushed the other one uselessly against his chest, hoping that by some miracle he would change his mind and stop. Finally, when he could last without breathing not another moment, Aoshi pulled back. Nicole slumped against the wall, blood streaming from her lip and tears streaming from her eyes, with Aoshi's right hand still on her shoulder - the only thing holding her up.

"Please... Stop..." she gasped between sobs, spraying his chest with blood from her lip. "I've never been with a man before and I wanted to wait for marriage!"

"Little liar," Aoshi whispered, wiping the trail of blood from her chin with one finger, then licking it away. "You've been with one before. Pity I couldn't have you first..."

"He stopped!" shouted Nicole, still clutching at the front of her kimono, trying to keep it closed. "I don't know why, but he stopped and he promised he wouldn't touch me and he didn't!"

Aoshi grinned, the little pinch of sadism that he kept hidden inside himself coming out to play as he licked her blood from his own lips.

"You shouldn't have told me that..." he purred, looking down at her through heavy-lidded eyes.

"No... No!" cried Nicole, shaking her head. "Don't do this to me! I don't know what I'm doing! I can't do what the other girls can do!"

"You don't have to do anything," Aoshi said softly, laying his hand over hers at the collar of her kimono. "Just relax... If you're good, I might let you enjoy it..."

Nicole broke down crying, sobbing incoherently. Aoshi took the opportunity to pry her fingers away from the collar of her kimono and pin her arms above her head in a one-handed grip. A shudder trailed down Nicole's spine and it wasn't just from the cold air making contact with her skin. She knew he could break both her wrists in an instant if he wanted to. Aoshi used his other hand to tilt Nicole's face up to his again. Keeping her arms above her head, he lowered both of them down until Nicole was sitting slumped against the wall and he was kneeling in front of her. Murmuring soothing words to her, he stroked her under her chin and kissed her abused lips tenderly.

"See? All you have to do is lay back," he purred to her, carefully lowering her hands and keeping them in his grip. "Just like this..."

With a soft smile, he released his hold on her wrists and let her arms fall at her sides. Nicole could no longer support herself, so her body pitched forward and she fell against Aoshi's bare chest. He wrapped strong arms around her and held her close for a moment. Then he slid one arm under her knees, supporting her shoulders with the other, and lifted her off the floor. The futon in the middle of the room looked awfully inviting. He at least bent over at the waist before dropping her on it - Nicole barely flinched when she fell and lifted her head to look up at him in fear and desperation. She pulled her kimono close around her again, trying to preserve what was left of her dignity.

"You can still stop... I know you can," she said quietly, her voice shaking.

WARNING: LEMON AHEAD. IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR YOU DO NOT LIKE LEMONS, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW.

"I could," agreed Aoshi, standing up straight as his hand strayed to the tie of his pants. "But I paid for this night. And it's been so long since I've been with a woman, especially a virgin. So I won't."

His long, slender fingers pulled at the tie of his pants, pulling it loose and letting the garment fall around his ankles, then stepping out of it. Nicole could see his arousal straining against his fundoshi and looked away, blushing furiously all over her body. Aoshi knelt beside the girl's prone form. He slid his arm under her shoulders, getting between her body and her kimono, and lifted her upper body slightly, helping her get her arms out of the sleeves. Carefully, he lifted her up again, sliding the kimono out from under her and laying her down on the futon. Nicole looked up at him with a question in her eyes.

"Can't get blood on it," Aoshi said gruffly.

He laid beside her, on his side, and trailed one hand down her body, between her breasts, down her stomach, and right above her most secret place. Nicole shivered by reflex, mostly out of revulsion. Aoshi's hand came to rest on her left breast, kneading it firmly. She made a small, pained noise as he pinched the little tip hard, and brought her hands up to cover her chest. Aoshi growled a warning and pulled her hands away, sitting up and pinning her wrists over her head again, leaving her open and exposed to his sight and touch. Nicole fought against his grip and drew her knees up to try and cover herself, but he held her fast. She curled up tighter, trying to protect her sensitive breasts when...

"STOP IT NOW!!" she screamed, trying her best to kick him and almost succeeding.

Aoshi had tried to touch her secret place. Even with her arms pinned, Nicole wasn't giving up. She knew he could kill her - she didn't care. All she wanted was to protect her chastity. She was swearing loudly, cursing him for what he was doing and cursing herself for every less-than-pure thought she had ever had in her life. Aoshi shifted his weight to try and immobilize her lower body and she managed to slip her left hand out of his grip. Without thinking, she raked her abnormally-long fingernails across his chest, leaving five bloody scratches and getting blood under her nails.

"You're a dirty, disgusting pig..." she spat at him. "You don't deserve Misao!"

Aoshi, who had been about to backhand her across her face, stayed his hand and looked down at her like a man possessed.

"What do you mean!?" he roared. "Misao is a child!"

"Well she won't be a child forever!" yelled Nicole, still trying to kick him. "And when she grows up and she's in love with you, you damn well better treat her like a goddess! It's going to take you a lifetime to make up for the sin you're committing tonight!"

She looked up at him and for the first time, she knew what real hatred was. Her vision was red around the edges and for the first time, she felt the urge to kill. Everything anybody had ever done to her, even those guys at that party who had tried to take advantage of her, she had been able to forgive them. She was able to keep her head on straight and keep her respect for them as people. Tonight, looking Shinomori Aoshi in the eyes - those ice blue eyes - she lost all respect she had ever had for him. She clenched her teeth and laid there, panting from the exertion.

Aoshi looked for a second like he wanted to hit her - so much so that Nicole closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact. Every pounding she had ever taken in her life wouldn't measure up to one blow from Shinomori Aoshi, especially when he was angry. But when the strike she had been expecting never came, she allowed herself to crack her eyes open, looking up at him with her lip trembling and still bleeding. Those ice blue eyes widened and for a moment, all walls fell down and all defenses were gone. They were just a frightened, desperate eighteen-year-old girl and a sixteen-year-old boy with a look in his eyes that said he might cry. It was there for just a moment, then it disappeared. He lowered his hand.

"What did you say your name was?" he asked quietly, his manner changing.

"Nicole," she whispered.

"Then, for what I'm going to do tonight," Aoshi said softly, carefully lowering himself over her. "All I ask is that you forgive me. I'll be quick."

Nicole started to cry again. Aoshi closed his eyes and leaned closer to her. His tongue flicked out and slid over her lips, soothing the hurt of his bite, then slipped into her mouth. He pressed just a little more firmly, not enough to hurt her again, and moaned against her lips. Tears slipped out of Nicole's closed eyes and she whimpered into the kiss, wishing she were back home, sitting at her computer and reading a nice sappy romance fic. Then again, if she never heard of romance again, she could live a perfectly full life. Aoshi pulled back from her mouth and flicked his tongue over her lower lip again. Then he laid a kiss on her cheek, kissing a tear away.

"Hold on to me," he whispered in her ear, lowering his hips against hers.

Nicole whimpered and tentatively put her hands on his shoulders...

"OW!" she screamed as she felt something tear. "OW! It hurts!"

Aoshi lost himself in the warmth and tightness of her virgin body. The perfect mental and physical control were gone, replaced by a bestial lust with a sort of grace. Nicole cried out as he drew himself back and plunged in deep again. She swore in her mind, if she ever got home, she would never read another romance fic again. They were all lies - even the ones about a couple's first time. There just was no way they could ever capture the pain of that first tear and the following abuse of the female body. What made it so much worse was that she was completely dry from fear and stress. She was sure she was bleeding badly between her legs.

Well, at least the blood was making his thrusts a little smoother. Nicole screwed her eyes shut and prayed that it was all a bad dream. Aoshi was losing control and driving himself into her with bruising force, his powerful hands gripping her waist painfully tightly. Every so often, he would squeeze her or thrust particularly hard, making her cry out in pain. She was screaming for her mother, for her father, for Miku, for Souzou, for Ashley, for anybody who might be able to make the pain stop. Her throat was so raw from her screams and cries that she thought she might be bleeding from there too. Finally, she felt Aoshi's body tense up. She nearly got violently sick when she felt the surge of heat inside her and he collapsed on top of her, sweating, panting, and exhausted.

"I want my mom..." she whimpered out loud. "I wanna go home..."