Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ To Hate or To Forgive ❯ chapter 15 forgotten ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Antica: hi gang I'm back with a new chapter
Kaoru: Antica please tell me what did the reviews say? Is he alive is he dead?
Antica: they wanted him dead
Kaoru: WHAT
Antica: hey chill out I was just joking
Enishi: I personally can't wait to see what you did for this chapter
Antica: well actually this chapter reveals a little about your past Enishi
Enishi: really?
Antica: ya
Kaoru: shut up both of you I want to know if Kenshin is alive or not
Warning: a rape scene if you don't want to read it, skip the flashback, but it isn't in details
Chapter 15 forgotten?
 
In the middle of the forest every thing was quite, Kenshin's house has gone from a beautiful decorated house to a pile of burned wood and ashes. The smell of smoke filled the air, and the crickets made the only sound in the area.
After a while, from behind the shadows, a black horse stepped out and walked towards the ashes, he kneeled down and tried to push away some burned wood from the way, he wanted to find his friend Kenshin, hopefully he was still alive, when the animal managed to move a piece wood out of the way he saw a familiar hand sticking out between the wood, the horse managed to push away the remaining wood from Kenshin's body.
Kenshin lay there, his clothes were torn, his skin had made burn marks all over his arms, chest, legs and face, there was a nasty cut on his head which was cut when the roof fell on top of him, now crimson blood was falling freely from his forehead and slowly, making it's way to his shoulders and back, he was alive but barely.
Somehow the animal managed to drag Kenshin's unconscious body up its back and began to gallop towards the nearest town.
 
Kaoru sat in a dark corner of a room; it has been hours since Enishi practically dragged her after burning down Kenshin's house. She was still sobbing silently but her tears have dried out.
“I miss you already Kenshin…I miss being in your arms while they keep me warm……what am I saying? Kenshin is not dead……. I won't believe it Kenshin is still alive I know it…even thought my mind tells me he is dead my heart lets me believe that he is alive” he thoughts were interrupted when she lifted her head and her eyes met Enishi's cold ones.
“What do you want now?” she snapped glaring at him.
“Do I really need an excuse to see my future wife?” he smirked while slowly walking towards her.
“I am not your future wife…..I told you I won't marry you” she yelled.
“Yes you will” he said grabbing both her wrists and pulling her towards him
“Never” she spat at his face.
“Wrench” he yelled as pushed her onto the futon.
Kaoru tried to get up but found that she pinned on the futon by Enishi's body above her
“Get off me” she screamed as she struggled to get him off but he pinned her down by placing his weight on her.
“I don't think so, you are mine now” he smirked as he silenced any protests with his mouth.
Kaoru tried to struggle to get her mouth away from his, but Enishi held both her wrists with one hand and pinned them above her head, while his other hand was fisted in her hair, holding her in place.
Tears made her way down Kaoru's cheek as Enishi forced her lips open with her tongue and he began to taste her.
He's going to rape me……no….…..Kenshin….I'm< /i> sorry I couldn't be stronger……I'm sorry” she thought
Enishi pulled away from the kiss when he felt the need for air, both of them were panting as he looked at Kaoru and saw her tear stained cheeks, her body shivered when he leaned forward, licking the tears dry.
“don't worry I don't take a woman by force, I may be a gang leader but I despise rape, I'll wait for you to come to me” he whispered giving her one more heated kiss before getting on this feet and walked out the room, leaving Kaoru lying on the futon as new tears fell form her eyes.
 
Enishi made his way from Kaoru's room towards his study, smirking as he remembered how her lips felt on his.
He entered the room ands sat down on his desk, he realized another presence in the room, he turned his head to stare at a figure standing next to the window.
“Hello Enishi long time no see” the figure said
“Hello Kanryu” replied Enishi bitterly.
“Come now is that any way to treat an old friend?” said Kanryu as he walked out of the shadows and sat down on one of the chairs facing Enishi.
“I'm sorry I'm not in a good mood, do want some sake?” offered Enishi
“No I'm fine”
“How's business?”
“Same old same old……what about you?”
“Nothing new except I have finally gotten that bride I told you about earlier”
“Oh yes, the Kamiya girl…..oh and may I say you looked like a good couple when you were being all cozy with her back in her room, is that what ruined your mood?” asked Kanryu as he took a whiff of his cigar.
“You were spying on us?” snapped Enishi.
“I only wanted to see what she looked like, I fingered she must be some piece of work to get your attention….and I must say she is quit a beauty”
“My moments with Kaoru are private, you shouldn't be even looking at her, Kanryu Takeda” Enishi growled.
“Don't get all worked up Enishi….I won't do it again” mocked Kanryu as he took another whiff of his cigar.
“Now let's get to business then”
“One more question before we go to business”
“What is it?”
“From what I saw…..you could have taken Miss Kamiya without any trouble…why didn't you?”
“I despise the thought of having to force myself on a women, I will wait until she gives herself to me” answered Enishi lowing his eyes away from Kanryu's gaze.
“Ohhhhh….why do you think that? Is it possible that you have fallen in love with Miss Kamiya?” said Kanryu raising an eyebrow
“Don't kid yourself….love is for the weak…I only want her for her beauty, a man of my reputation should have wife who fills men's eyes with lust and desire…..I also will get the ambassador's mansion as a bonus”
“Then why don't you get rape her…no one will want her then and she wont have any choice but to marry you”
“It's none of your damn business Kanryu whether I bed her or not….and anyway I have other ways to make her marry me”
“What may I ask are those ways?”
“That is none of you concern too”
“Come on Enishi….you can tell an old friend”
“Alright……she still thinks of her former lover, I'm going to play mind games with her to make sure she believes that he is dead”
“And if that doesn't work”
“I will resort to more drastic measure”
“What are those measure may I ask?”
“That is enough information I will give you”
“Anyway Enishi you called me here on business, what did you want from me”
“I need you to get me these things as soon as possible” said Enishi as he handed a paper to Kanryu.
“Alright I'll see what I can do” said Kanryu as he scanned the contents of the paper.
“Good now go”
“You really are in a bad mood are you Enishi” mocked Kanryu as he exited the room.
Sitting alone Enishi, images of the past began to flash in Enishi's head; he closed his eyes as he remembered a certain event that haunts him till this day.
***Flashback***
Mom can we go home now” wined a seven year old boy
Alright Enishi I can see that you are getting bored with all of my shopping” a young women smiled down at the child. She had beautiful brown hair that went past her butt, and her brown eyes were filled with loved for her son
Ya” he said as he followed his mother through the market.
They walked hand in hand towards that market, as they pasted an alley way Enishi felt her mother being dragged away from him towards the shadows of the alley way.
Mom” cried Enishi as he ran in the alley
When he made t towards the end of the alley only to find his mother pinned on the ground by at least a dozen men, when he heard her cry out form pain, Enishi knew that his other mother was being raped even though he was at a young age he understood a lot of things for age.
Mom” he cried out again as he tried to run towards his sobbing mother on the ground, but was held back when one of the men held him behind.
“I don't think so kid”
Let go of me, leave my mother alone”
Your mom looks just too tasty for us to let her go”
Enishi watched in horror as his mother was being raped again and again by every one of those dozen men. His eyes widened as his mother turned her head to look at him, even in her state she still managed to give him one last smile before the men stabbed her with a dagger.
“NOOOOO” Enishi screamed as he watched his mother's body lay lifeless on the ground, tears were already falling from the young man's eyes.
That was fun, now what are we gong to do with this kid”
Let's slice his throat
The man all agreed and began to chuckle evilly as one of them presses a dagger on his throat.
“I'm sorry mom…I couldn't be stronger” he thought as he closed his eyes waiting for them to slice his throat.
Wait” a voice came from the shadows.
Enishi opened his eyes only to stare at a tall, muscular man; he had long blond hair and cold brown eyes. Why should we wait leader, they boy saw what we did and he'll probably blab to the cops about us….lets kill him”
The fact that this boy saw his mother get raped and killed in front of him is punishment enough” the man stated
But leader”
Enough….anyway this boy has a great swordsman spirit and I'm sure he will be a valuable ally in the future”
This guy must be the leader of this group of gangsters…..maybe if” thought Enishi as he began to think of his plan for revenge.
***End of flashback***
After that accident, Enishi allowed the gang to train him in the arts of swordsman, he was determined to be the best at it, and after fifteen years of training he killed all of the dozen men that raped his mother along with the leader of the group. In these long years Enishi found the gangster life rather enjoyable and was determined to be the leader, after the death of the former leader he announced that he was the new leader, of course a lot of men protested and fought him, but his training ended their lives without having him break a sweat.
Enishi pushed away these thoughts and tried to focus on the present, he had much to prepare for his wedding to Kaoru.
 
Meanwhile deep violet eyes slowly began to flutter open, Kenshin opened his eyes to stare at an unfamiliar roof.
What happened to me? Where am I?” thought Kenshin as he tired to sit up but pain shot through his body which made him lie back down. He gazed down at his body; both his arms, one leg, his head and his chest were wrapped around his body indicating where he was hurt.
“Oh your awake young man” Kenshin heard a voice saying.
He turned his head towards the door only to find an old man standing by the door with a tray in his hand
“Who are you? Where am I?”
“My name is Dr. Gensai, and you are in my clinic”
How did I get here?” Kenshin asked
“when I was out gathering medicinal herbs I saw your horse galloping towards me carrying you on his back, you suffered very serious cut and I doubt that you would have made it alive if the horse found me an hour late” Dr. Gensai explained
“My horse?”
“Yes he carried out you to the clinic where I have treated your wounds”
“Thank you”
“What is your name young man?”
Kenshin thought for a moment, than let out a small gasp as he realized something
“I…..I….I don't know”
 
 
 
Antica: I'll stop now
Kaoru: you are so mean Antica, why do you always stop in the good parts
Antica: I want reviews and what bring reviews than a good cliffhanger
Kenshin: hello I don't believe we met
Kaoru (cries): he doesn't remember me….he doesn't remember anything
Kenshin: miss is everything alright?
Kaoru: no, everything is not alright
Kenshin: oro
Antica: I think I'll leave you two alone
Enishi: Antica even after that happened to me, I still want to force Kaoru into marrying
Me
Antica: hey you're still the bad guy…..but you don't want to force Kaoru into your bed until she accepts you because of what happened to your mother but that doesn't mean that you can't force her to marry you
Enishi: I see
 
Please review and make me very happy
 
Thanks to all my fabulous reviews:
 
Antica ^_^