Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ When You and I Collide ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings: Graphic m/m sex, bondage, kink, angst (hey, it's me).

Disclaimer: Saitou and Sano, alas, do not belong to me. The cast of "Rurouni Kenshin" belongs to Watsuki Nobuhiro. Bic Runga owns the lovely "Sway", from which I also took the title for this story. I am making no profit from this. Suing me will only get you an excited "Does this mean I won't have to pay my rent?"

Dedication: For QY. Welcome back. And to the one who originally threw out the suggestion -- thanks for the inspiration, even if this isn't exactly what you wanted. ^_^


When You and I Collide

And here I go losing my control
I'm practising your name
So I can say it to your face
It doesn't seem right
To look you in the eye
And let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth...
-- Bic Runga, 'Sway'

Wood splintered under his nails, falling in brittle snowflakes onto his hair. One, agitated by his movements, shifted to stick against the sweat-dampened skin of his forehead. He leaned back with a shuddering sigh, pulling at the bonds pinning his wrists to the wall. His fingers clutched at each other, exchanging sweat and wood fibres.

Hands, callused and cool against his heated skin, stroked his hair tenderly. He felt warm breath gust against his cheek and closed his eyes, waiting for the touch of his lover's lips against his own. Instead he felt a rush of cool air as his lover shifted, leaning down to delicately lick his nipple.

Amber eyes wide, Saitou choked back a moan.

"Should I gag you, koibito?" A mischievious smile tilting his lips, Sano leaned forward against the wall, his hands on either side of Saitou's face. He rained nipping kisses up and down his lover's neck, feeling muscles jump at his caresses.

Saitou's breath hitched.

"Yes, I think I should." Before the older man could protest, Sano was already tying a red silk scarf around his mouth. He grinned. "Look, I even made you a little bow. Cute."

His lover's glare would have set fire to half of Japan's navy. It didn't even faze Sano, who was busy fluffing out the bow. Saitou mumbled curses as the younger man sat back, admiring his handiwork.

"If I could, I'd have Katsu paint you like this. 'Course, he'd probably kill me for sleeping with you." Sano's brown eyes were wistful. He ran his hands lightly down the planes of Saitou's chest, curving around to rest against the slight dip of the waist. "You're beautiful like this, 'Jime. My handsome wolf, tied but never tamed."

Sano raised his gaze and met Saitou's blazing eyes, all traces of mischief replaced by melancholy.

"I love you."

And with that he kissed Saitou's forehead tenderly, on the bridge between his eyebrows. Once again Saitou's eyes drifted shut, the curses dying in his throat. Deep inside, his chest burned in answer to the ache in Sano's voice -- a response so painful that for a moment he thought he was dying.

Then Sano moved lower, tracing his passage to Saitou's neck with moist kisses. There he nibbled the tender skin, pinpricks of hurt soothed by hot wetness. His tongue took up the quest, tracing the sharp angles of Saitou's collarbones.

Sano's strong hands pulled him closer, massaging his back. Saitou whimpered as his lover's teeth fastened around his right nipple, the sounds muffled by the cloth binding his mouth. He lifted his hips, grinding his erection against Sano's abdomen.

His younger lover pushed his hips down, denying him that little relief, lavishing attention on his nipples. Suckle, bite, lick, bite, lick, suckle, lick... Sano moved from one nipple to the other with no rhyme or rhythmn, making it impossible for Saitou to second-guess him.

The sensations were driving him mad, crackling down his spine to pool in his rigid shaft. He moaned in protest against his gag when Sano abruptly abandoned his chest, trailing warm lips down his stomach. Through slitted amber eyes he saw Sano reach out for a large porcelain bowl, settling it between his parted legs. Sano mouthed his balls for a while, an erotic overture for the next act. Teasingly, the younger man nuzzled the inside of his thighs.

"Please," he begged, the word muffled into another whimper. The unreliable messenger that was his mouth parted. "Please."

When Sano finally engulfed his cock with his hot, wet mouth, Saitou surprised himself with a strangled scream. The scream turned into a heartfelt groan as Sano ran his tongue on the underside of Saitou's shaft, making him shudder in bliss. He let Sano push his legs farther apart, panting heavily.

An oil-slick finger rubbed against his anus, slowly easing its passage past the tight ring of muscle. Saitou's eyes wrenched shut and he slammed his legs together, fighting the invasion. His thighs hit Sano's knees, a dull counterpoint to the sharp flare of pain as he clamped on his lover's finger.

Fingers stroked his cheek, and a thumb pressed lightly against one of his closed eyes. A reminder of his vulnerability -- and a question.

"Do you trust me?" Sano breathed, kissing the tip of his nose.

Did he trust Sano?

"Look at me, 'Jime."

The moment froze into crystalline longing, coloured amber and brown. Saitou stared, hypnotized, unable to respond to the wary hope written in Sano's face even if his mouth was free. In the end, the choice was taken from him. Sano lowered his head, still holding Saitou's gaze, and closed his lips around the older man's cock.

The lean legs trembled and fell lax.

One finger became two, then three. Sano would torment him by repeatedly rubbing his fingers against the nub inside, making him cry out -- and then ignore the pleasure spot in favour of stretching Saitou's passage. The younger man had taken to humming around the head of his shaft, before licking up and down in lazy swipes.

Something tinkled against the porcelain bowl. Saitou looked down, watching as Sano drew what looked like a necklace of beads from its interior. The beads glistened with oil, each one about the size of a child's fist.

"Ahou, you can't--" he meant to say, he started to say. But his efforts were frustrated by the gag, and the distracting massage of Sano's fingers against the sensitive spot inside. His struggles were futile; Sano had been thorough with the knots binding his wrists.

Sano removed his fingers, slicking them with more oil. The first bead was guided into his opening, smooth and unyielding. Saitou trembled at the feeling of it, so different from Sano's warm texture. One of Sano's fingers joined the bead, rotating it and pressing up gently.

For a second Saitou stiffened, then surrendered to the bliss. One by one the beads entered him, easier now that his resistance was almost gone. Sometimes Sano would push slowly, tenderly, and other times with a rough force that edged his pleasure with pain. Once or twice his lover teased him by pulling out a few beads, only to push them in again.

Saitou was starting to speculate vaguely just how many beads Sano had procured when the younger man stopped. Sano raised himself up, chuckling quietly at the dazed expression in his lover's normally cool eyes. Sweat covered his skin, as if he had been out in a light shower.

"I love you," Sano repeated, kissing him. Silk was no barrier against his heat, nor the diminishing light enough to cloak the honesty of his words. "You know that. Let me love you."

When Sano once again took his engorged cock into the hot mouth, Saitou arched up sharply, giving full reign to the tempest. He moaned his entreaties, begged in hoarse growls, oh yes right there, more please, don't leave me I love you, oh! that feels good you feel good, I love you so... love you, forever.

Saitou climaxed with a howl, neck snapping back. He shuddered violently as Sano pulled out the beads, his pleasure drawn out by each wet pop. The gag was soaked with saliva and sweat, his pleas made inarticulate by the silk cloth.

He collapsed, feeling Sano tug at his bindings and remove the gag. Strong arms gathered him close, and a deep voice whispered comfort. Sano's fingers stroked his hypersensitive skin, over and over, stilling as Saitou reached down to cup his lover's hardness.

Against the muscled chest Saitou heaved a sigh, pulling Sano on top of him. He almost smiled at the confused expression, and wondered at the tingle he felt when he watched the look turn into delighted surprise. Saitou raised his legs and wrapped them around Sano's waist, a silent offer he knew would not be refused.

The surge of lust darkening Sano's eyes proved him right, as did the flex of his lover's hips as Sano drove in his entire length with one firm thrust. Saitou gasped but did not tense, lifting his hips to meet his lover. He was free to run his hands all over Sano's lithe body, undistracted by his own needs, wrenching little cries from the younger man.

Sano suddenly pulled out, flipping him onto his stomach. Saitou did not protest, but rocked back with a snarl to meet his hard thrusts. In this position Sano was able to reach deeper, set a faster pace, even as Saitou could only dig his nails into the floor. Rhythm gave way to desperate pounding, set against a background of near-unintelligible cries.

A bite on his shoulder and a small explosion of warmth within him signalled Sano's release with a startling quietness. Saitou disengaged himself from the exhausted young man, turning around to meet pleasure-drugged chocolate eyes.

"Love you."

Sano smiled sleepily at him, pressing close as he breathed the words Saitou could never bring himself to say. Not without a barricade of silk that muffled his words in passion, much like how his control froze any display of emotion during the light of day.

He kissed Sano lingeringly, trying to convey in his action what words failed to say. It wasn't enough, he knew, not nearly enough to express the tangle of love and fear and need that roiled in him whenever Sano left in the morning. There would always be Kenshin and duty pulling them apart, negating vows said in darkness.

Saitou watched his lover sleep, counting the hours.

-owari-


Like it? Hate it? Tell me! ^_^