Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Where did he touch you? ❯ Where did he touch you? ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Where did he touch you?"

"Here…" long fingers moved down, patting just above the clef of a well defined, muscled ass before sliding up thin sides. "…And here…" The fingers stopped, heading down again and the voice faltered. "H-h." The supple lips closed and the tall boy swallowed hard.

"It is alright." Pale fingers, small compared to the other's, slid over the larger hands, gripping them softly and bringing the hands away before a red head moved forward, a pink tongue darted out trailing over the tall boy's navel.

Supple lips parted in a soft whimper, a single tear falling from the corner of the boy's right eye.

The tongue moved down to the place where the tall boy's hips met his body.

"Kenshin… Uuhuhn." The boy bit down on his own finger as the warm mouth that came with the tongue slid over his dick. The lips and tongue suckled on him gently for a long while. The tall boy bit his own finger hard enough to draw blood. The gentle pleasure washing over him in tiny waves. His fingers twitched and interlocked with the paler, smaller fingers on his hand.

"K-Kenshin. Please…" he begged, near wordlessly. The suckling increased only slightly. A tight curling sensation settling into the tall boy's stomach. His legs spread wider as he cried silently, soft tears slipping out of his eyes, running down his cheeks. "Ken…shin." His breath came out in soft gasps.

It must have lasted twenty minutes before the suckling finally made the tall boy cum. The breathing became a brief few sobs as the tall boy trembled within a warm embrace from the smaller, older man.

"Shhh. Hush Sano. I am here." Pale fingers stroked through his hair. Thick lips whispered soothingly into the curve of the boy's ears.

"You belong to me, Sano. Me. He cannot touch you again."

"It hurt. And it was so fast… Kenshin, I screamed, but I couldn't stop him… I was so weak." Half choked sobs escaped the soft lips of the tall boy. A pale hand brushed long, thick red hair to the side of slim shoulders and the small man cupped Sanosuke's chin in one hand, kissing away the tears with soft lips and whispering words of gentle reassurance. The sobs were swallowed by brief tender kisses. Gradually the shaking boy calmed and kissed back.

"I… I…" He choked on the words and closed his eyes, body curling within Kenshin's arms.

"Shhh, I know Sano. I know." The red head stroked his hands through Sanosuke's hair, soothing him.

"You did not enjoy it?" The words were soft. There was no right or wrong answer.

"Of course not!" The boy nearly choked on hysteria. "I… it… I… was…"

Kenshin hushed him, soothing softly. "You are alright Sano."

"And my skin feels so holy now. You make the horrible feeling go away." The words were like an unfinished declaration.

"You do not have to feel the bad feeling anywhere, Sano. Do you understand? You are allowed to feel good when I touch you."

The boy nodded his head like a child given a delicate toy and being told to be careful.

Kenshin stroked down the tall boy's back, massaging the abused muscles.

He would make The Wolf pay for touching Sanosuke.

~ Owari.

Sweet notes: A very dark little post rape fiction. Ever since I saw the episode where Saito first showed up I've been mulling over such a fiction.

Disclaimer: Hell may have just frozen over, but I still don't own any animes, let alone this one.