Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Why Sanosuke? ❯ The Dark Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Why Sanosuke?

One night Kenshin, Kaoru, and I were walking back to the dojo. I was leading and looked behind me and saw Kenshin and Kaoru holding hands. Kaoru kissed Kenshin on the cheek and he blushed. I turned back around around to face foward and said in a rude vioce,"You know you guys you should get a room if you guys can't wait to get to the dojo." Kaoru giggled at the thought'"Sanosuke you are so silly. Kenshin and I are going to wait cause it's our honeymoon. We're married." I stopped dead in my tracks, looked at them, and laughed,"Ok you two are married. Yeah...Right!HA!HA!HA!"

After that rude comment no one talked the rest of the way until I saw, in the distance, a man against a wall while three other men beat him. I ran as quickly as I could, before the three men killed him, and jumped in the way before they gave him the last blow."You have a problem with him you have a problem with Batoecye the Man Slayer!" The three men looked at each other and laughed while one of them said,"You're NOT the legendary Man Slayer!" I smiled and said with a chuckle,"But the guy behind you is!" The three men looked at each other once more and ran this time. "What was that all about?" Kaoru asked curiously. "I don't know." Kenshin answered. "You two go ahead. I'll catch up later." Kenshin and Kaoru waved to me then walked away.

I felt something rub against my ass, I jumped forward and asked,"Why the hell did you do that for?" "Thank you for saving me." the young man said in a soft and gentle vioce."I asked why the hell did you touchmy ass damn it!" He then replied,"I'm soory, my name is Sazowki and I was hoping you could be my lover." I looked at him in shock and said,"Come with me back to the dojo and I'll think about it on the way." I than helped Sazowki up and we both walked into the shadows of the night.

Meanwhile, at the dojo, Kaoru and Kenshin are glad that they are alone. "Kenshin?" Kaoru said while Kenshin got her undressed, "Yes Ms. Kaoru." "I don't think this is..." Kenshin put a finger to her mouth before she could finish. "Shh! Don't worry Ms. Kaoru." He than got himself undressedand and Kaoru noticed that Kenshin had himself a large package. "Wow Kenshin! You're HUGE!" Kenshin looked down and said, "This is not as big as it gets. As soon as we get started trust me it'll get bigger." Just as Kenshin got on Kaoru Saitou walked in. Kaoru grabbed a blanket and covered herself while Kenshin just stod up and asked the tall man, "What do you want Saitou?" "Nice package Batoecye," Saitou said UNimpressed "my cock is two times bigger than that small thing!" Kaoru looked at Kenshin and to Saitou's man-hood to see how big it was but it was too dark so she couldn't.