Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Wish upon a falling star ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Rurouni Kenshin and company, or else Misao and Karou would be dead, leaving Sano and Kenshin as a couple.

A/N: Well, our insane teenage females have made it into the world of the Samurai! But what will come when they met `them'? Oh well, I'm not telling. ::sticks tongue out:: And please…PPPPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE leave a review!!! I don't care if it's one sentence, just pretty pretty please leave a review. It makes me sad when people don't do that. ::sniffs while giving big, wide puppy eyes::

***

We stared at the other across from us. I was rather nervous gazing into Saito's eyes and kept glancing to the side, for his were as narrow and frightening looking as a wolfs. It wasn't hard to understand why he was called the Wolf of Mibu. Finally Kenshin, being the polite man he was, broke the staring contest with a cheerful greeting, "Konnichwa. How are you four young ladies doing?" He asked, giving us a warm Rurouni smile.

We all smiled back, but Kat was the only one to speak, "We're doing just fine, arigato. Simply walking around. How about you?" She asked, narrowing her eyes a bit flirtatiously at Kenshin. He did not seem to notice right away, "We're all fine, that we are. Just enjoying the day."

"I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Katsushika Hotaru. Pleased to meet you." Kat said, walking forward and giving a respectful bow. Kenshin gave her a small one as well; "I'm Himura. Himura Kenshin." Bee walked up closer to Sanosuke and batted her eyelashes, "I'm Magami Mizu. What's your name tall, strong, and good-looking?"

Sano seemed rather taken aback by her flirtatious attitude, but tried not to let it bother him. "I'm Sagara Sanosuke." He replied. Michelle took a few steps toward Aoshi; "I'm Ye Kishi. Who are you?" She asked, lifting part of her hair up with the back of her hand nervously.

He offered a small smile, "I'm Shinimori Aoshi." Finally, it was my turn. I took two small steps toward Saito, and couldn't seem to look him in the eye, "My name's Ryuujin Syumie. What's yours?" I asked, gazing nervously at my feet. Saito looked down at me and smirked, "It's not polite to avoid eye contact Syumie."

I began to fidget nervously and brought my eyes hesitantly up to his. Saitos smirk evened out and his hand moves to the hilt of his sword, "Fight me for a name Syumie?" I gulped and felt my face began to pale and stammered, "N-N-No thanks. I think I'll pass." I began to back away fearfully from Saito's narrow, penetrating gaze. Kenshin shook his head, "That won't be necessary Saito."

Saito scowled and drew his hand away from the katana, "Damn you Kenshin. You take the fun out of everything." I heaved an outward sigh of relief as my body visibly relaxed. Sano offered me a smile of comfort, "Don't worry about him. He's like that to a lot of people. He's just an ass." Saito scowled at Sano, "What was that you ahou?" Sano clenched his fist, "You heard me you damn Wolf!"

The two men started to go for each other. A large sweatdrop appeared on Kenshin's head, "Now, now, it wouldn't be very respectful of us to show such poor manners in front of these young ladies, de gozaru." Saito scowled at the redheaded Rurouni and spat the opposite way. Sanosuke glared at him but kept his distance.

While Sano was busy glaring at Saito, Mizu took advantage of the opportunity and snuck behind Sano, pulling his yakuta off his shoulders and began to run around, holding it in the air like she would a trophy, "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SANOS YAKUTA!!!!!" She cried happily. Sanos eyes grew big and he began to chase after her, "You little thief! GIVE THAT BACK!!!" He demanded.

Hotaru and Kishi immediately began laughing like a couple of hyenas. Kenshin laughed as well, his being a lot softer than either of the two, hysterical weirdoes. Aoshi looked like he wanted to laugh, but held back so only a muffled chuckle could be heard. Saito simply smirked at the young ahou. I giggled at the sight, thinking I should of known something like that was gonna happen. Saito smirked down at me again, and I immediately stopped.

There was something about the way he looked at me that made me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't quite tell what it was yet, but I knew it was something. I looked down at the ground again, shuffling my feet nervously. Saito stepped toward me, but I didn't lift my eyes up to meet his. I knew I was being rude, but I just couldn't help it. His hand rose and lifted my chin gently, stopping where our eyes meet directly.

Despite my nervousness, I kept my gaze focused and said nothing. "You don't have to be so scared of me. I'm not gonna kill you and eat you." He assured me in a smart-ass tone. Sano had just returned with his yakuta clutched possessively in his left fist, his wide eyes full of anger. A disappointed Mizu followed behind him like an abused puppy.

Suddenly a female voice was heard, "Hey! Saito! Hey you heard me you BAKA!" With that, Saito spun around to look at a woman with long black hair and eyes narrowed into slits, that even rivaled Saito's.

"Tokio! What the hell do you want you bitch?" Tokio smirked, "Just wanted to protect that girl from a baka like you! BAKA!!!" "You're just mad you aren't going to get any of this!" With that, Saito removed his jacket and shirt to reveal his gorgeous, muscular chest. I could help but admire it. Oh shit! I wiped the sweat from my forehead with the sleeve of my kimono and muttered softly so no one could hear, "Is it me or is it getting hot in here?"

As I looked at Hotaru and Mizu, I saw the little mischievous glimmer in their eyes and knew they heard me. ((Oh shit, why did I have to say that?)) "Oh Syumie!" came the chorus of Mizu and Hotaru. Everyone but Tokio, who had just left, turned to look at them.

That's when they began to sing. (A/N: I don't own the song, Nelly does) "It's getting hot in here!" began Hotaru. "So take off all your clothes!" continued Mizu, as she leaned towards Sanosuke and sang the next part all by herself, "I am feelin' so hot! I will take my clothes off!" Then to the disbelief of everyone, Sanosuke, fighter for hire, turned beat red.

Kenshin made his funny little noise as he fell backward anime style, only to be caught by Hotaru. Aoshi sweat dropped and started to sneak away, with Kishi close behind. Saito on the other hand, leaned forward, placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "Maybe we should follow their advice." I felt my face turn as crimson as a ruby, and jumped away from Saito's wicked face,

"Uh…M-M-Maybe another time. I-I-I think I'll pass for now." I began to giggle nervously as a sweatdrop appeared on my head. Saito looked rather disappointed, "Aww, come on. I promise I'll be gentle. You know you want it Syumie." Everyone began to laugh softly at me as they noticed Saito trying to get me to accept his "invitation". "Go for it Syumie. If you don't you know I will…" Mizu teased. I gave her a blank look, "Mizu, you'd accept an invitation from a tree stump if you got one."

Everyone roared with laughter. Mizu looked hurt and pulled Sano closer to her, clinging to his arm. Sano, on the other hand, tried to wriggle free from her grasp. After a few minutes of struggling, he finally got his strong-arm free and glared at her. Mizu whimpered, but did no more about it…for now.

"Why don't you four come with us back to Miss Karous dojo? You can meet the rest of our friends." Kenshin suggested, trying to settle things down. "Yeah, sure!" "Cool, sounds good to me." "All right." "Sure ok." "Then we better hurry, that we should." We walked along side them as our four heroes led us to the Kamiya Dojo.