S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Bridging The Gap ❯ What happens when God is not amused ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So we're chugging on to chapter two and your author is currently pissing out inspiration because she has so damn much… (pokes muse) Damn you! I'm sure you'll enjoy this chapter in its entirety, including the happy BDSM part. Hmmm, since this isn't full blown sex, I'm going to post the whole damn thing and boost the rating.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own s-CRY-ed or any of the afore mentioned patented products. If you want to sue, you'll have to do battle with Satan for my white chocolate reverse Pocky.
 
Warning: This story contains explicit content not suitable for people under the age of 18. If you are under aged, or the prospect of sex between two males disturbs you, than this is not for you.
 
 
Please read: This is Yaoi, and heavy editing has taken place. To view the full version, look up my profile and email me.
 
 
Before we head this thing off though, I want to mention this school has dorm rooms. It has a side for girls, and one for boys… no co-ed, sorry. ^^
 
Now, push forward my noble steed!
 
Bridging the Gap
 
 
When the last bell of the day rang, it blasted through Kazuma's brain like a French horn. Sweet, sweet freedom had finally come to him, and he got to home… At least where his home was now, his dorm room.
 
The thing with Fujimaru High was that it was supposed to simulate the real college experience, dorm life and all, thus you had to move into the school's campus. Not that he had a problem with it… It just caused certain problems for him.
 
 
For example, just to show how high and mighty the rich kids were, their dorm was separate from the scholarship's dorm. That's right! He was here on an art scholarship, shipped all the way from Osaka.
 
 
Now, it wasn't like his dorm was shitty, because it beat living where he used to live…ahem… Anyway, but his dorm was lacking the financial donations of a certain somebody's', not to mention his arch nemesis had keys to every door in the fucking school anyway.
 
 
Kazuma sighed, as if his academic life wasn't though shit, he had to deal with the popular kids riding on his ass for his amusement. Even today, right as lunch ended, the arrogant and all-mighty Ryuho had approached him, just happening to point out to his little entourage that Kimishima packed his own lunch.
 
 
“What an unbelievably ghetto thing to do, don't you think?”
 
 
His fist clenched as he gathered the rest of his stuff, remembering how Ryuho had called him and Kimishima garbage. That stupid little bastard, he'd show him. One day, when he wasn't looking, Kazuma was just going to come up behind him and beat the living shit out of him.
 
 
`Him and those goons of his don't have my street smarts, they're not smart enough to watch his back' He smirked, he was gonna get the snobby little pansy if was the last thing he ever did. It really was to bad that Ryuho was so good looking. If they had met on different circumstances, and he wasn't such a fantastically over achieving asshole, Kazuma may have actually liked him, but oh well.
 
 
When he finished packing up, he slung his tattered bag over his shoulder and walked out the door.
 
 
'I'm gonna kick his ass three ways from the fucking weekend, baby' Cracking his knuckles, he cackled maniacally to himself as he walked down the hallway towards his dorm.
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
When he finally arrived back at his extremely messy dorm room, he yawned, stretching himself out and mewling like a kitten. He felt his back pop and he sighed and the wonderful feeling of relief that coursed through his body.
 
 
“Mmmm… those noises you make are a real turn on, Kazuma…” He jumped, hissing at the voice he heard before reeling around to come face to face with the object of his burning hatred.
 
 
“What the fuck are you doing in my dorm, Hachibaru?” He grounded his name out, treating it like a plague that would spread if he said it to loudly. Ryuho smirked, absent-mindedly fingering some little trinket he had found on one of Kazuma's shelves.
 
 
“I just thought I should drop by, you know, just for a little visit…” Kazuma. Growled as the hair on the back of his neck stood up. He didn't like the evil look he was receiving from the older boy.
 
 
“I've been watching you lately, Kazuma… And for some odd reason, I've taken an interest in you.” Walking up to Kazuma, he followed his retreating form until he had the brunette sophomore up against the wall.
 
 
“Your quite fascinating to me.” Running his thumb down Kazuma's tan cheek, he leaned, and whispered, “I think I'd like to know you on a more…intimate level, what do you say? Hmm…?” He gently nipped at the shorter boy's ear before hauling him away from the wall and all he saw was black.
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
Waking up, Kazuma felt the most unpleasant pain in his head. He felt like he had been run over by a British Double-Decker tour buss. He groaned as his amber eye's slide open, his fuzzy vision trying to adjust to low lighting. Blinking slightly, he tried to bring his hands down to rubs his eyes.
 
They didn't move an inch. He tugged again. `What the hell?' Eyes finally focused, his eyes snapped wide open as his struggled, trying to pull himself free. His struggles were in vain, only meeting the clang on metal in return. Looking around, he gasped softly as he realized just were he was.
 
“That's right Kitten, your in my domain now.” Whipping his head over, he glared harshly at a smirking Ryuho. His smile only widened as he tried to struggle once more, a fang appearing on the left side.
 
 
“What in the hell do you want?!” A fear crept eerily up his spine as he noticed the almost insane gleam in Ryuho's wine colored orbs. He pulled at his bindings frantically as Ryuho walked towards him, swaying the keys to his handcuffs on one finger.
 
 
“Your not getting away from me that easily, Kitten…” Sitting down on to a chair next to the bed he was chained on, Ryuho chuckled, gently running his fingers over Kazuma's tan flesh just above his waist line.
 
 
“Bastard! Let me go, you sick freak!” He twisted, arching up, desperately trying to pull away from the older boys touch, feeling tingles run down his body from he touched him. Still grinning, Ryuho's eyes seemed to glow in the dark, lightening up with delight as he moved his hand further up Kazuma's bucking body.
 
 
“Kitten, you know I can't do that.” Ryuho stood up and leaned over Kazuma, cupping his cheek gently, before he threaded his fingers into shining brunette locks. Swinging his leg over his captive, Ryuho came to fully sit on top of him.
 
 
Ryuho braced his hand beside Kazuma's head, leaning in and inhaling the sweet scent of the boy beneath him. Tenderly, he began to leave sucking, wet kisses down Kazuma's neck, making Kazuma shiver.
 
 
“W-what are you doing? … Get the fuck off of me!” Eyes wide as dinner plates, and a light blush covering tan cheeks, he strained up when Ryuho sat back up, trying to knock him off.
 
 
It just made him moan as he incidentally ground himself in Ryuho, who in turn smirked, his erection digging into Kazuma's hip. Snickering, he leaned in sticking his face right in Kazuma's.
 
 
“I know you want me Kazuma… Whenever I talk to you all you do is stare at my ass. Not like I mind, though.” Turning his head away from Ryuho's burning eyes, his cheeks grew redder, his face almost glowing from embarrassment.
 
 
He knew he found the older boy attractive, even if his attitude did suck… That wasn't deniable for him, but this was pure insanity. He was chained to a fucking bed for Christ's sake! Moving his head lower, Ryuho started to lick the shell of his ear, making him let loose a breathy moan.
 
 
“I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't remember your name when I'm through with you…” His head felt dizzy and heavy, his body hot and thrumming as Ryuho ran his hands under Kazuma's shirt. Pushing it up, he gently licked Kazuma's hardening nipple, licking circles around it before pulling it in his mouth a sucking.
 
 
Kazuma strained, back pushing up into his rival's touch… This couldn't possible be happening, he was being molested by his rival! What the hell was wrong with the world?
All thoughts left his head though when Ryuho continued his path down Kazuma's abdomen, stopping at his pant line. He looked up at Kazuma, deviantly, smirking at the glazed look on his face.
 
 
“Tell me you want me… Tell me you want me to own you, to take you…” Cupping Kazuma's ragging hard on through the fabric of his school pants, he message him gently, looking up into Kazuma's golden orbs. He whimpered as Ryuho squeezed harder.
 
 
Say it…” When Ryuho had first come across the younger boy, he had been walking down the hall way when all sudden, he had one pissed off Kazuma on him. He was ranting on to him about one thing or another, claiming he had ruined his life somehow while he slammed the older boys head repeatedly into the concrete.
 
 
Of course, he couldn't just stand for it, being the head of his class and such. So, they got into an all out brawl… a brawl they never got to finish because of teacher intervention, by the way. But, that didn't matter now, that he had the stubborn brunette within his grasp.
 
 
He was quite amusing in his own quirky little ways. Somewhere along the line, Ryuho had started to observe Kazuma, noting down his odd behaviors and such. He was such a captivating creature, full a passion and brimming with energy. He wanted what Kazuma had… A thirst for life that couldn't be rivaled.
 
 
He could see it in his rival's eyes every time he looked at him, and it made him hunger for the younger boy, a bottomless desire consuming him, giving him sleepless nights. But, now he finally had what he had craved for so long… His rival, panting and spread eagle under him.
 
 
With his shirt pulled up to his chin, Kazuma writhed and thrashed as Ryuho undid his pants, pulling underwear and all, down tan hips and smooth thighs, then running his tongue along the bottom of his cock. Flipping his head back, he moaned, pulling at his bindings as a burning feeling came through his body, centering at his groin.
 
 
“You like that hmmm?” Ryuho chuckled as he whimpered it response. “Don't worry kitten, just say it, and I'll make you feel so good…” Leaning back down, he stuck his tongue out and gave a few teasing licks to the drooling tip, waiting expectantly.
 
 
“I can wait as long as it takes, you know…” He squirmed, his body screamed at him to say it, wanting release so badly, while his head tried to rationalize. Here he was, in bed with the person he hated most in the world (which, coincidentally, was the one he found most attractive,) in bed with him, after he had knocked Kazuma out, dragged him to his room, and chained him to freaken bed post.
 
 
Was there anything missing from this picture? His body arched again, eyes squeezing shut as Ryuho brought the tip of his erection through his lips. `I can wait as long as it takes…' Kazuma cussed a string of mental obscenities that would of given his dear poor old grandmother a heart attack… But then again, if his grandma saw this, she'd be in cardiac arrest anyway.
 
 
Wait… rewind… Did he just have the twisted thought of his granny watching him in bed? Oh god… Oh God! He felt ill, today was so wrong on so many levels that he wished he could just wake up from it all.
 
 
Unfortunately, things never work out for our losery hero, where would be the fun in that? Ah well, it could be worse, right? Ha! No, it couldn't get any fucking worse. He damned God repeatedly. It was like God decided one day that he didn't get enough amusement in the world, so he made his own little squeeze toy, popping eyes and all… i.e. Kazuma.
 
 
Taking Kazuma all the way in, he purred at the tangy taste and he moved slowly up and down. Goddamn cock tease. He growled low in his throat as his thrusted up, balls smacking the older boy's chin.
 
 
Ryuho grinned around him. So he wanted a good face fuck, eh? He'd have to beg him for it. Thinking evil thoughts, he pulled away intent on leaving Kazuma high and dry until he got what he wanted, and laughed maniacally to himself, watching the flustered naked Kazuma try to regain his composure.
 
“You know… Refusing to submit to me won't get you anywhere…” Oh yeah? Lets test that theory. Kazuma glared with all his might trying to burn holes through the taller boy, hissing out obscenities incoherently as his dazed mind finally decided to come back from happy sex la la land.
 
 
“Piece of shit! Get the FUCK off of me!” Mmm… feisty, not exactly what Ryuho preferred, but it seemed to suit his current infatuation. Coming to rest on top of the violently thrashing boy, he smirked as he once again as he thrusted his fingers into sweet smelling strands, pulling his hair towards him and crushing his lips to the squirming student's.
 
 
The kiss was long, hard, and grinding, showing Kazuma all the things he wanted to do to the younger boy in one simple kiss… His passion for him, the all consuming lust that was ravaging his soul. He would have Kazuma.
 
 
It was only a matter of time.
 
 
Putting on a cocky grin once more, Ryuho stood up, tossing the keys to the handcuffs to his almost bedmate, before turning around and walking out the door.
 
 
“Keep in mind, Kazuma, that you will be mine…”
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
Yay for BDSM! Not quite as dark as I wanted it to be, but it still had a nice ironic sense of humor. It makes me squee, and I love it.
 
 
How about you? Love it? Hate it? Can't stand to look at the horrible grammar mistakes?! TELL ME SO! By clicking the little button that says go, and reviewing for your poor, self-esteem lacking author!