Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Code: Moon ❯ Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


That evening, the entire group left after having a great time at the mall. "That was so much fun." Serena said. "I had a total blast."

"Who knew you sing better than Raye?" Rini asked.

"I thought Raye and Mina were amazing." Yumi said.

"I thought so, too." Ulrick said.

"What did you think, Aelita?" Jeremy asked.

"I thought it was great." Aelita said. "You guys should visit us sometime. I'm the opening act for the Subdigitals."

"Yumi let me borrow the CD, they rock!" Mina said.

"You really should hear Aelita's mix, it's awesome." Odd said.

"Maybe over the summer we'll come visit you guys." Lita said.

"That'd be great." Yumi said. Then there was a rustling noise.

"What was that?" Odd asked.

"It sounded like the wind." Darien said.

"Maybe it was just a squirrel." Serena added. Then it happened again, followed by a growl.

"That is definnetly not a squirrel, Serena." Rini said. Then another growl. At this point everyone was too scared to take another step.

"Serena, I left my wallet inside." Darien told her. "I'll be right back." Serena knew what he was going to do.

"Okay, go ahead." Serena said. "But hurry!" Then a monster appeared. It was too dark to make out, but it scared everyone. They all fell to the ground.

"What the heck is that thing?!" Jeremy shouted.

"Jeremy, calm down, there's no reason to..." Aelita started. "On second thought, I'm wrong. Everybody, run!"

"Not yet." Serena said, taking out her compact. "Moon Compact Charge!" It glowed with power. "Aelita, run away!"

"Don't bother." Mina said. "Yumi, is it okay if we..."

"Don't worry, Mina." Yumi said. "I told you, all five of us can keep a secret."

"Okay." Mina said. "We'll trust you on this. Now, girls! Venus Crystal Power!"

"Mercury Crystal Power!"

"Mars Crystal Power!"

"Jupiter Crystal Power!"

"Moon Crisis Make-up!"

The group looked in amazement as their new friends turned into the Sailor Scouts. "Oh, my god." Aelita said.

"Mina was telling the truth. She is Sailor Venus." Yumi said.

"They're supergirls." Jeremy said.

"I can't believe this." Ulrick said.

"How dare you frighten innocent people and try to eliminate all of humanity?" A voice said.

"If you even try it again, we'll be on your case." A younger voice spoke up.

"I am Sailor Moon."

"I am Sailor Mini Moon."

"And in the name of the Moon, we shall punish you!" The said together.

"I had no idea you're friend was a Sailor Scout." Odd said.

"I didn't know until Mina told me this afternoon." Yumi confessed.

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

"Mercury Aqua Raphsody!" Then the creature attacked them.

"Well, if we can keep their secret, they can keep ours." Yumi said. "Jeremy, we have to help them! They're in danger!"

"No problem." Jeremy said.

"Small problem, you never told us how to activate our powers. You said they'd deactivate if we got knocked down or something, but you never told us how to transform."

"Odd's right." Ulrick realized.

"I know my star braclet will instantly transform me, but I don't always have it with me." Aelita pointed out.

"I told you on the plane ride." Jeremy said. "All you have to do is call out 'Ribbon Double Translate' and you'll be in your battle outfits."

"You mean like how you are now?" Odd asked. Jeremy looked down to see himself in his blue ninja outfit, he even had his mask on and everything.

"Just do it."

"Sailor Scouts, you gave us your secret, so please keep ours too." Yumi said. "Now, everyone!"

"Ribbon Double Translate!"

The group found themselves in their battle gear.

"Their superheroes too?" Mars asked.

"Who would've known?" Jupiter said.

"Well, we could really use the backup." Sailor Moon said.

"Okay, let's move it, guys!" Yumi told them. She threw her fan. Odd and Aelita fired together. Her energy field attack weakened it a bit.

"Okay, girls, now's our chance!" Sailor Moon said.

"Mars Flame Shooter!"

"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"

"Crystal Twinkle Bell!" Mini Moon got her bell. "Crystal Flash!" Sailor Moon got her wand out.

"Moon Gorgous Meditation!" The blast knocked everyone back and they all fell to the ground. "Did it work?"

"I think so." Jupiter told her.

"Uh, girls, everyone, where are we?" Venus asked. They realized that they were not near the mall, they weren't even in Tokyo anymore.