Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Code: Moon ❯ Cherry Blossom Festival ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The next day, the entire group headed to the park for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Since it was a cultural event, everyone was dressed up, even the boys. "This is my favorite time of the year." Raye said. She was telling the others about it. "Everyone in the country gets to go to a park to see the Cherry Blossom flowers in full bloom."

"I know what you mean." Yumi said. "It's really special because these rare pink flowers only bloom on trees."

"I heard that some old friends of ours are going to be performing at the festival." Darien said.

"Really? Who?" Rini asked.

"One is a pretty and talented violenist and the other sometimes accompannies her on the piano." Darien hinted.

"Since when are they back in our part of town?" Mina asked.

"I thought they left." Serena said.

"I heard they came to participate in the festival." Darien explained. "Someone from my school told me."

"Oh, and by the way, thank you Raye." Yumi said. "If you hadn't let us borrow these traditional outfits, we would've looked really bad."

"Thanks." Raye said. "I'm just glad I'm not the only girl in red here." Raye and Yumi were both wearing red kimonos. Aelita and the Moon girls were in different shades of pink. Lita was in a green kimono, Mina was in an orange one, and Amy was in a light blue one. The guys were all wearing casual outfits.

"I thought you said that black was your color." Ulrick said.

"Well, to be honest when we were fighting back on Lyoko, I actually liked having some extra color in my outfit." Yumi confessed.

"Here we are." Darien said.

"Wow." Rini said. "These flowers are so beautiful." A soft wind blew through the air.

"That breeze feels nice." Mina said.

"Hey, does anyone else hear that?" Serena asked.

"I don't hear anything, Serena." Raye said.

"Just be quiet and listen." She said. Then they all heard a faint melody playing in the distance.

"It sounds like someone's playing a violen." Aelita said.

"It does." Yumi said.

"That song is beautiful." Aelita said. "I wonder who it is."

"Wait a minute." Serena said. "I've heard this song before."

"She's right, it sounds so familiar." Lita said.

"Hey, now there's someone playing the piano too." Jeremy pointed out. Everyone listened.

"Someone who's good with keyboarding..." Mina said.

"And a talented violenist." Serena said. The scouts looked at each other as if they were thinking the same thing.

"Come on, let's go see where its coming from." Rini said.

"Rini, wait up." Serena said.

"Rini's right." Odd said. "We need to find the source of the music. I studyied it with Aelita when we were working on improving her sound."

"We were." Aelita said.

When they caught up with Rini, they found themselves in an area of the park where a stage had been set up. There was a girl with really short blonde hair at the piano. "Hey, look at this painting." Serena said.

"Oh, it's beautiful." Yumi said.

Then the violen started up again. The entire group turned to see a beautiful girl with long, aqua colored hair playing the violen. She was wearing a kimono in the same color as her hair. (By now you should know who she is.)

"She's really pretty." Yumi said.

"I know, she's so amazing." Serena said. When the song was over, everyone clapped and the girl made her way off the stage and towards the crew.

"Hey, Serena. Long time, no see."

"Hi, Michelle." Serena said. "I didn't know you signed up to play at the Cherry Blossom Festival."

"It was a last-minute thing." Michelle explained. "We signed up to donate money to an orphanage."

"We?" Aelita said. "You mean your partner over there?" She pointed to Amara.

"Yeah, she's my cousin Amara." Michelle said. "We've been friends ever since..."

"Michelle, were you about to tell these outsiders our secret..." Amara started, then stopped when she noticed Serena and the others. But she didn't recognize the other five kids. "Who are these guys?" She asked.

"Relax, their my penpal and her friends." Mina said. "They decided to take a break from school to visit us, they got the principal's permission."

"I'm Yumi."

"My name's Jeremy."

"I'm Ulrick."

"My name's Odd."

"And I'm Aelita."

"Nice to meet you." Michelle said.

"Well, we have to go and make sure everything's going okay." Michelle said. "We'll see you later." The two of them started to walk away.

"Michelle, wait!" Yumi said. "You dropped this..." She fell silent. She noticed the aqua colored wand had a star on it with a symbol. "Power stick?"

"It's a toy wand for my sister." Michelle covered quickly.

"A toy wand with the Neptune marking on it?" Jeremy asked.

"How do you know that?" Odd asked.

"We had astronomy last semester."

"It's just a coincidence." Amara said.

"It's okay, Michelle." Yumi said. "We can keep a secret."

"Yeah, you can trust us, Neptune." Aelita said.

"Wait, you know about us?" Michelle said.

"Wait, Amara too?" Odd asked.

"Yeah, Sailor Uranus." Amara said. "How did you guys figure it out?"

"Well, we fought along the other Sailor Scouts yesterday." Aelita said.

"Raye, is it okay if my friends and I head back?" Yumi asked. "We forgot something important."

"Sure." Raye said. "We'll meet you back here tonight for the dance." The group left the park.

"I wonder why they decided to leave." Serena said.

"Maybe they just need some space." Amara told her.