Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 1: Flower Power ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, we are back for another tale from my Sailor Moon Shippuden universe and it kind of feels like the various stories that are being created now that the Naruto manga has finished its chapters, so to speak anyway. Well, anyway, as you may have noticed, I have posted new story from Sailor Moon Online fanfiction through it is an AU of the main story. Anyway, after this one-shot, this series is going to be on hiatus while I focus on that, folks. Now, before I start, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, Ninjago, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during the flashback of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19

Michelle and Amara: Age 21

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: Age 19

Sakura Haruno: Age 19

Shion: Age 19

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Davis and Kari: Age 18

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Age Twenties

Rhea (OC character): Physically, Mid-Twenties, much older in actual age

 

Story 5: Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife: Flower Power

 

Deep within the massive modern/futuristic city that the Leaf Village has become, there is a good sized flower shop with the inside looking like an extensive selection of all types of flowers in all sorts of arrangements in which a group of floating robots are helping to carefully put a gorgeous set of flower arrangements into a truck and send them off. Managing it all is Lita Kino AKA Sailor Jupiter, one of the wives of the current Kage of the Leaf Village, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, in which she waves the truck away as she goes back into the store where she meets an adult Ino Yamanaka, in her thirties, but looking in her twenties.

 

Ino says, “That’s another one.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Yep!”

 

Ino says, excitedly, “Man, our business has grown a huge amount, Lita!”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “It isn’t surprising, Ino.”

 

Ino says, “Well, you are the Sailor Scout of Wood and that means that you are good with plants.”

 

Lita says, “Well, I have been always good with plants and I’ve always wanted to own a flower shop.”

 

Ino says, with a smile, “Well, it is a dream come true thanks to your husband, Lita.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “No kidding, Ino.”

 

Ino says, “However, it was quite an adventure to get here.”

 

Lita responds, with a grin, “No kidding, Ino.”

 

Flashback; Some years ago

 

Somewhere within the planet Gaea, there is a large island seemly in the middle of nowhere in the vast oceans of the planet where we find a huge cruise ship that looks recently wrecked and deeper inside of the island, there is a well-made house through it looks like that it was made from scavenged materials in which we find Serena, Sakura, Hinata, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Shion, and Galaxia, all of whom are wearing bikinis, are looking up into the sky.

 

Serena says, with an annoyed tone, “Oh, poop! We start to have our honeymoon all over Earth and here and we have to get stranded an island in the middle of nowhere!”

 

Sakura tells Serena, with a sigh, “That’s the story of our lives, Serena.”

 

Raye says, “No joke, Meatball Head. Mimete crashing our wedding through I’ve got to admit that seeing Naruto-kun bash her in the face was fun.”

 

Amara says, with a grin, “I’ll say.”

 

Serena says, with a giggle, “I have to admit that it was pretty funny.”

 

Michelle says, with a sly smile, “Indeed, hime.”

 

Hotaru asks, curiously, “But where did she get that Mecha from?”

 

Amara says, “Knowing her, she made that thing, Firefly.”

 

Hinata says, “I’m amazed that she did something like that. It looked like something from an anime.”

 

Mina asks, with a sly smirk, “And what we went through might not be able to put in an anime?”

 

Shion says, with a warm smile, “Anyway, girls, we should look on the bright side. The island might have its dangers, but it can also be paradise too.”

 

Mina says, with a wicked smile, “Not to mention that we have our husband all to ourselves until we are rescued in which I hope that it isn’t too short of a time.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “You would, Mina-chan!”

 

Galaxia says, “Plus, we could teleport away from here at any time of course.”

 

The Sailor Scouts sweat drop as they just remembered this face and Serena says, “Oh, yeah. And Naruto could teleport us…”

 

Raye asks, “Wait! Why didn’t Naruto think of that?”

 

Mina responds, making a motion to ‘keep quiet’, “Do you want Naruto to overhear and bring us away from this paradise out of unnecessary concern for us?” All of the females look at each other, shake their heads, and decide to keep quiet.

 

Naruto’s voice responds, “You know I already knew that, my vixens.” All of the females yelp as they look to their shared husband, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, wearing only a pair of male swimming shorts and showing his perfectly muscular male chest, arms, and legs, and he says, with a grin, “I already knew that, believe it!”

 

Trista says, with a sly smile, “I see. You wanted some ‘private time’ with us, your lovely new wives.”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “Maybe.”

 

All of Naruto’s new wives smirk at him and Mina says, with a seductive smile, “Well, what are we standing around for? Let’s enjoy our island paradise as long as we can.” Naruto’s other wives agree and they decide to enjoy themselves in which enjoy swimming, sand castle building, and ‘other things’ as their ‘make-shift beach house’ turns into a bit of a mansion with a recently made ‘playground’ with a race track, baseball field, and then some. After a few days, we find Naruto and Lita together walkthrough a forest pathway.

 

Naruto asks Lita, “Why such an interest in plants, Lita-chan?”

 

Lita responds, “Well, it is my dream to have my own flower shop.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “A flower shop?”

 

Lita replies, “Is it silly?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smile, “No, it isn’t. And you have such a green thumb that I think you can do better than just a flower shop.”

 

Lita asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Naruto tells Lita, “I think that you can make a botanical garden and grow all types of plants.”

 

Lita says, with a giggle and smile, “Oh, geez, Naruto-kun.” Lita and Naruto share a loving passionate kiss, but they come out of the forest pathway where they find a massive field filled with all types of flowers.

 

Naruto says, amazed, “Whoa.”

 

Lita says, awe-struck, “This is incredible!”

 

As Lita runs around, Naruto says, “I’ll say, Lita-chan.”

 

Lita says, “These are all different types of plants and some of them are huge!”

 

Naruto then looks up to see a massive building sized version of a simple sunflower and he says, with a nod, “You got that right.” Lita and Naruto explore around and Naruto says, “Man! You can create a huge flower MALL with all of these types of gorgeous flowers!”

 

Lita tells Naruto, “Well, it isn’t that simple, Naruto. It takes a mixture of weather, soil, water, and other vital ‘components’ to figure out how plants grow in certain ways and this is incredible to have so many different varieties in one place. Each flower needs different type of conditions to grow and survive in and one set of conditions that helps one planet thrive may kill another type of plant!”

 

Naruto says, with a whistle, “So, something about this place allows them all to grow and thrive at the same time? Man, that’s incredible!”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “I’ll say, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, “We’re going to need Ami-chan in order to examine this place and figure out what makes what here.”

 

Lita says, nodding her head in agreement, “I agree, Naruto-kun.” The two of them continue to look around and they look around in which Lita comes to one plant that’s red with white spots in which she takes a close look at it, but she then jumps back when the planet opens like a Venus fly trap with teeth and tries to take a bite out of her. Lita yells out, surprised, “Yipe! I should have remembered that should watch since there are plants dangerous!” Lita prepares to transform, but she is then grabbed by tentacle-like vines and her bikini is torn apart. Lita shouts out, angrily, “Oh no, you don’t! I’m not going to be part of some kind of tentacle hentai!” She then uses her strength to rip the tentacle-like vines and bashes the Venus fly trap on the top of its ‘head’. But then another vine grabs her around the left ankle and trips her off the ground in which she says, ripping off the vine, “You are so good to get it!” When Lita twists her head around, a tentacle with a ‘nipple’ at the end inserts itself into her mouth and before she can say or do anything, a huge amount of some kind of honey down her throat. Nearly instantly, her body becomes relaxed and her face becomes flush from excitement causing her to body to go limp.

 

A female voice says, “There you go. Are you calm down now? I’m sorry for that, but in your condition, you would just keep hurting these plants.” Lita, her face flush, looks over to see a humanoid woman that looks to be in her mid-twenties with long flowing red hair, blue eyes, and she has a gorgeous female super-model body with forest green skin. The gorgeous young woman says, “These Chomper plants can be so naughty sometimes.”

 

Lita asks, woozily, “Who are you?”

 

The woman responds, “I’m Rhea, the caretaker around here.”

 

Lita says, woozily, “I didn’t know that there were people around here.”

 

Rhea responds, a bit nervously, “Well, I’m not a ‘person’ per say…Actually, I am a person…but I’m not a human like you…”

 

Lita says, woozily, “Well, I can see that.”

 

Rhea looks at Lita in the eyes and she says, with a nod, “I see that. You have seen humanoids that aren’t human like you and you aren’t an ordinary human even from around here. Anyway, you should give your name since I gave mine.”

 

Lita responds, woozily, “I’m Lita.”

 

Rhea says, “Nice to meet you, Lita.”

 

Lita asks, woozily, “I feel so woozy and I…I don’t mind being naked.”

 

Rhea says, with a smile, “Well, as you can see, I do like being ‘down to nature’ type thing and yes, the stuff makes you also aroused and a bit more ‘open’ like you were…drunk on what you humans call alcohol, that’s it. Remember, I’m not human, so, I really don’t see the point of clothing. If you are a handsome male or a gorgeous woman, why not show ‘your stuff’? But that’s me, of course. Anyway, I would like to hear about you and you can’t lie to me thanks to the honey.” Lita then can’t help to tell about herself and that means ALL about herself. When she is done, Rhea says, excitedly, “Wow, that’s amazing!”

 

By this time, Lita is out of the stupor caused by the honey from the tentacle-like vine and she says, with a serious tone, “Okay, I can tell that you aren’t a bad person, but what’s the big idea?!” However, the tentacle that had the nipple and the honey appears and Lita says, with a snarl, “Hey, back off!” However, her nose catches a sweet smell from the tentacle and Lita unconsciously licks her lips causing her breathe to become ragged.

 

Rhea says, with a smile, “It’s the honey. Sorry, the instant that you drink it, you become hooked. It is kind of like a drug without the nasty harmful effects on the body. It is just only an addiction, that’s all.”

 

Lita says, “No…I…” However, Lita can’t help herself to take the tentacle into her mouth and drink down the sweet honey causing her to become aroused and hazy again.

 

Rhea tells Lita, with a smile, “It’s all right. I suffer from the same thing.” Just then the tentacle goes over to her and she drinks down the honey as well causing her to sigh in contentment and she says, with a blissful smile, “It doesn’t effect as much since I really don’t mind it.” Rhea then goes over to the remains of Lita’s bikini and toss into the mouth of one of her ‘Chomper’ plants.

 

Lita wants to protest, but she can’t help to not mind it and Lita asks, woozily, “Why?’

 

Rhea responds, with a kind smile, “Why not?” Rhea tells Lita, “You are so lovely, Lita. You are like these flowers all over here.” Rhea then takes out a flower bud that looks like a woman’s breast and Rhea says, giving it to Lita, “And your man should appreciate it too.”

 

Lita asks, “What is this?”

 

Rhea says, with a seductive smile, “Your man is just wonderful. He should appreciate you and you should appreciate him. Make him eat this and indulge in each other.” Lita can’t help herself to nod in agreement and despite some small part of her protesting, Lita slips it into her mouth and walks off, in her ‘birthday suit’, to find Naruto. A bit later on, Naruto is looking on when he hears someone approaching him.

 

Lita’s voice calls out, “Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto says, turning around, “Hey, Lita-chan…Whoa!!” He then gets a shocked to see Lita completely naked before him, but before he can say anything, Lita embraces him and kisses him on the lips in which she lets the strange fruit go into Naruto’s mouth and down his throat. He felt the fruit go into his mouth and down his throat, but then a powerful sensation of pleasure rocks his body causing him to moan in Lita’s mouth.

 

Lita releases Naruto from the kiss and she asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?” She then seems a musty smell and she looks to see a bulge in his swim shorts. Lita then then removes his swim shorts and she is amazed to see Naruto’s manhood, which is huge before, grow and expand until it is an immense and thick foot long with balls to match. Lita becomes even more aroused and when she sees a bit of pre-cum coming out of the tip, Lita can’t help to lick it off causing Naruto to moan loudly from that part of his body has become very ‘sensitive’.

 

Naruto moans out, “Lita-chan…” Naruto then starts to moan out in pleasure even more as Lita takes as much of his manhood into her mouth and throat as she can and starts to suck on it causing him to grunt out and he puts her hands on her scalp as she continues to suck. After a good amount of time, Naruto grunts as he experiences orgasm and sends an inhuman amount of his hot sticky seed down her throat in which Lita manages to drink down without much trouble. However, Naruto’s manhood doesn’t become flaccid and remains firms in which Lita continues to suck while she uses one of her hands to stroke the area in-between her legs making her wetter and more aroused. Naruto experiences orgasm two more times and sends more of his fluids down Lita’s throat in which Lita can’t help to enjoy it since Naruto’s seed tastes sweeter than any chocolate for various reasons. Naruto gives a sigh of bliss as Lita takes his manhood out of her mouth and throat and she then inserts his manhood into her womb.

 

Lita moans out, “Ooh, so big, Naruto-kun…” Lita then yelps as Naruto tackles her to the ground and starts to make hot love to her as he thrusts his enhanced manhood in and out of her pussy and he pulls Lita into a deep loving and lewd kiss in which they only break for air as a trial of saliva comes out of their mouths.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Lita-chan…”

 

Lita moans out, erotically, “Don’t say a word, Naruto-kun…this is our honeymoon…after all…and I know…I want you to fuck me as much as you want…as much as you need…because I need it too…!!” Naruto grunts and groans as he continues to make hot love to Lita and Lita is loving every moment of it as Naruto’s enhanced manhood is deep inside of her and her womb isn’t getting damaged in the least for some reason. Naruto then notices that creamy liquid coming out of Lita’s breasts and he couldn’t help to suckle it.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Lita-chan’s milk…so sweet…so creamy…believe it…”

 

Lita moans out, “Naruto-kun…milk…take it all…!!” Naruto continue to suck Lita’s breast milk down his throat which drives him into deeper passion and lust as he also continues to pound his hot manhood in and out of Lita’s womb like an animal in heat. As Lita experiences a session of orgasms, she hears Rhea’s voice in head and while she can’t make out the words, she subconsciously understands what she wants. For what seems like hours, Naruto grunts as he experiences several orgasms and Lita’s waist expands from the sheer amount of hot sticky seed that comes Naruto into her womb while she experience eight more orgasms of her own. When they were done, Lita and Naruto share a deep loving and lewd kiss in which trials of saliva come out of their lips as they mate with their tongues.

 

When they break from the kiss, Naruto says, blissfully, “Lita-chan…”

 

Lita responds, “Don’t talk, Naruto-kun. Just come with me.” Lita removes Naruto’s manhood with a sickening ‘pop’ and she leads him away in which he doesn’t resist due to his blissful condition while the plants take away Naruto’s swim shorts and destroy them completely. Later on, we find Naruto and Lita at the center of a massive garden full of trees, bushes, flowers, and plants of all types with lovely arrangements of flowers in all sorts of sizes. They are engaged in a deep loving and lewd kiss with their lips covered in the same honey that put Lita in a blissful state.

 

When they release from the kiss, Lita looks at Rhea while Naruto nibbles on her neck and she asks, curiously, “So, you want me to bring out these flowers?”

 

Rhea responds, with a smile, “That’s right. I will teach on how to take care of them and I want you to show the beauty of plants. What is the point of this if no one can see it? Yes, I like to remain here. But I want these plants to showcase their beauty and you are perfect for doing that.”

 

Naruto asks, after ending his nibbling on Lita’s neck, “So, you went through all this to get Lita-chan to do that?”

 

Rhea replies, with a giggle, “No, I did all this for you and her to have a good time.”

 

Lita tells Naruto, with a loving tone, “Mmm, I just can’t help to say, but let’s just enjoy it, Naruto-kun.” Naruto and Lita share a passionate and loving kiss and Lita asks, “But how am I going to display all of these flowers?”

 

Naruto responds, with a sly smile, “Just leave everything to me, Lita-chan.” Lita gives a confused look, but she just enjoys herself as Naruto nibbles her neck some more.

 

Flashback; Some days afterwards

 

Returning to the Leaf Village, Ino is coming into a greenhouse area where Lita is tending a lot of flowers and she has multiple duplicates of herself designing a lot of gorgeous flower arrangements and whatnot.

 

Ino yells out, “Another sale! How do you do it, Lita-chan?”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “What can I say? It is a talent!”

 

Ino says, “I knew that you were good, but dad wasn’t completely sure about this. However, the new plants and your arrangements are selling like candy out there!”

 

Lita says, smiling, “That’s great.”

 

Ino says, “Personally, I was shocked that Naruto of all people convinced my dad that this new partnership was a good idea.”

 

Lita says, smiling, “I’ve always wanted to own my flower shop and I can’t wait for the new shop that Naruto-kun is building for us.”

 

Ino yells out, with a smirk, “With the way that things are going, we are going to need it!”

 

Lita says, nodding her head, “Got that right, Ino!”

 

Ino tells Lita, “Do you really think that Naruto’s idea of expanding into a franchise is a good idea?”

 

Lita tells Ino, with a grin, “I would love to own a whole chain of them through one is good enough for me. However, I think that I should give Naruto’s idea a try.”

 

Ino responds, “I’m not surprised since he is your husband.”

 

Lita says, “As Naruto-kun would say: Believe it.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Lita and Ino are walking around and Ino says, “And now, we have a huge franchise of flower shops all over the Elemental Countries.”

 

Lita asks, “Aren’t you glad that we agreed to Naruto-kun’s idea?”

 

Ino responds, “Naruto and good ideas aren’t usually something spoke together in the same sentience, but Naruto is the most unpredictable ninja ever in history and he has pulled our miracles. I mean, Naruto’s picture must be in the dictionary under the word ‘miracles’.”

 

Lita responds, “I’m not sure if Naruto-kun will be flattered and insulted.”

 

Ino replies, with a smile, “Wouldn’t blame him for being both at the same time, but put Naruto in an incredible situation and bam! He is out of it when it seems to be impossible.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “That’s for sure, Ino.”

 

Ino tells Lita, “Anyway, we have got orders to ship to our Sand Village shop today.”

 

Lita responds, “On it, Ino.”

 

Ino tells Lita, with a smile, “Even though you are sharing it with someone, this is a dream come true, huh?”

 

Lita responds, with a nod, “Yeah, it is. A hunky hubby, a huge family, and I’m in the flower shop business.”

 

Ino responds, with a grin, “You mean flower ship INDUSTRY, girlfriend. With these awesome flowers and these arrangements and such that you create and set up…”

 

Lita tells Ino, interrupting, “With your help and inspiration too, Ino.”

 

Ino says, with a grin, “Well, yeah, but we have a multi-billion yen business.”

 

Lita tells Ino, with a smile, “Well, it isn’t the profit that matters to me. It is just so much fun doing what I love.”

 

Ino responds, with a grin, “It doesn’t mean you can’t make your life better with what you love.”

 

Lita replies, with a smile, “Yeah…Can’t argue with that.”

 

Ino tells Lita, “Anyway, even after all of these years, you don’t tell me about everything that happened on that island that you were stuck there for a while.”

 

Lita asks, with a smile, “What’s to tell?”

 

Ino responds, with a smirk, “You could have teleported back here at any time, so, you weren’t stranded, Lita-chan…”

 

Lita replies, with a sly smile, “Maybe we couldn’t teleport out, Ino.”

 

Ino tells Lita, “Whatever, Lita-chan. It’s your life and I shouldn’t be nosing into the affairs of the ‘Savior of Worlds’ and his family.” Lita then walks away and Ino thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “Doesn’t mean that I won’t try. I may be a grown woman, but it doesn’t mean I’ve grown out of some ‘things’. I’m not one of the top members of the intelligence division and a top investigative reporter for nothing.”

 

(Later on; Elsewhere)

 

Right now, Lita is working on designs for a new flower arrangement while standing up in the nude as Naruto pounds into her womb with an enhanced manhood.

 

Lita moans out, “That’s it…Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Na ruto grunts out, “Geez, Lita-chan. You always do this when you need inspiration.”

 

Lita responds, lustfully, “Blame Rhea-chan and her honey addition.” Naruto and Lita share a loving kiss while Naruto fondles her breasts as Lita continues her work on a new flower arrangement.

 

Naruto responds, lovingly, “Through I have got to admit that it has done more wonders with our love life.”

 

Lita says, with a smirk, “I’ll say, Naruto-kun.” When they are done, Naruto and Lita are joined by Naruto’s other wives as they are covered in a bed of flowers.

 

Raye asks Lita, “Really?”

 

Mina says, with a sly smile, “Well, I think that they are romantic.”

 

Lita says, getting on top of Naruto, “I’m glad that you do, Naruto.”

 

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Hinata shouts out, annoyed, “Lita-chan!” Lita gives a giggle as her ‘sister wives’ glom all around her and Naruto in which Naruto shrugs from the mass of the women in his life.

 

End of Story 5

 

And that’s the end of this one-short story in the Sailor Moon Shippuden universe. This is going to be the last one for quite a while, everyone. I’m focusing on my Sailor Moon Online series, but this fanfiction has inspired me for ideas on my other fanfiction stories. And while this group of stories is on hiatus for the time being, they will be back, everyone! Like the Naruto canon universe, there is going to be more to come, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!