Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 2: New Idols Dinning ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I know that it has been a long time since I put another one-shot into this ‘series’, but it is due to that fact that I have been working on the ‘spin-off’ to my main Sailor Moon Online story, my Sailor Moon/Sword Art Online crossover, in which I hope that you take a look at some time in the future if you haven’t already, folks! Now, before I start, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Power Rangers, Ninjago, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19

Michelle and Amara: Age 21

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: Age 19

Sakura Haruno: Age 19

Shion: Age 19

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Davis and Kari: Age 18

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Age Twenties

 

Story 6: Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 2: New Idols Dinning

 

Inside of the massive city that the Leaf Village has become, we are now within an area where there is a massive and five star looking restaurant known as ‘Ichiraku Blossom’ where we find ourselves within a kitchen as a middle aged man dressed like a Master Chef is tasting/sampling being prepared dishes and giving instructions out.

 

The man says, “Very good, Ren!” The man then turns to another chef and he says, “Very good, but a little more spice on that one!”

 

That chef says, with a nod, “Yes, Teuchi-sempai!”

 

The man says, “We have a big night people! Lady Mina and Lady Raye are giving a big concert in our restaurant and they are the biggest stars in our universe other than Daimyo Koyuki herself!”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, with a kind tone to her voice, “You have to remember, she is coming here for her latest premiere tonight, Teuchi!” The Master Chef, Teuchi, then looks over to see Lita, dressed in a top female chef outfit walking over to him.

 

Teuchi tells Lita, “Ah, Lady Lita!”

 

Lita responds, with a smile, “Geez, Teuchi, we are business partners!”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “True, but you are the wife of our Hokage, who is husband to the queen of our world, and husband to the current president of our alliance, the currently former queen.”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “True!”

 

Teuchi says, “Anyway, I remember! I’ve already got my half of the special dish ready for the banquet dinner tonight!”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “That’s good! We have a big night tonight!”

 

Teuchi says, nodding his head in agreement, “No kidding, Lady Lita!”

 

Lita asks, “How is Ayame doing?”

 

Teuchi says, with a smile, “How do you think Lita? She is the head waitress after all!” Elsewhere, we find a lovely woman that looks to be in her twenties with long brown hair and dark eyes in which she is wearing the uniform of head waitress as she is surrounded by dozens of waiters and waitresses in which she is directing them perfectly.

 

Lita says, with a smile, “I guess so!”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “Ayame never suspected that she would be in charge of some many employees one day, but she has done wonderfully! However, I’m glad that our Lady Serenity gave us such long lives and life-long youth! If it wasn’t for that, Ayame would be going grey before her time!”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “And it seems like you are enjoying yourself!”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “Are you kidding me? This is a dream come true! Our partnership has given me the chance to live out my dream same as you, Lady Lita! My ramen is now world famous especially with the recipes that you helped me out with! It is a good thing that we decided to expand with take-out and dehydrated versions that we see in stores!”

 

Lita says, “Not to mention the healthy versions that are still tasty.”

 

Teuchi says, with a nod, “You have got that right, Lady Lita.”

 

Lita says, “Well, our partnership has made you very rich, Teuchi.”

 

Teuchi responds, “True, but I don’t intend to retire any time soon! Being a chef is my life and I intend to do as best and as long as possible!” Teuchi claps his head and he says, “Anyway, we have got much more to do tonight!”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Yeah, you’re right!”

 

Teuchi asks, with a sly smile, “Anyway, where is our Hokage and your husband, Lady Lita?”

 

Lita responds, with a smirk, “Where do you think, Teuchi?”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “Lucky dog.”

 

Lita replies, “You mean lucky fox, Teuchi.”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “I guess that you are right, Lita. I also guess that later tonight, you are going to have a ‘private discussion’ about tonight’s event.” Lita then gains a major blush on her cheeks as Teuchi grins at Lita and mutters ‘lucky fox’ under his breath before going to work with his subordinate chefs. Elsewhere, we find ourselves within a large dressing room where our Seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, looking in his twenties, but actually in his thirties, is with two of his wives, Raye Hino AKA Sailor Mars and Mina Aino AKA Sailor Venus, the same age as our blond Hokage, with all three of them without clothing with Raye suckling his manhood while Mina is performing a sexy lap dance in front of Naruto.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Raye-chan…you are really…good at this…I’m going to come at any second…!!” After Naruto says this, he grunts as he experiences his orgasm and sends his hot sticky seed into Raye’s mouth and throat in which she manages to drink down.

 

Mina says, with a teasing tone, “I never knew that a miko girl like you would into this sort of thing.”

 

Raye takes Naruto’s manhood out of her mouth and she responds, “I’m just doing my job as wife to Naruto. It is a wife’s job to keep her husband happy so he would gift her with children as they both desire it. Men can only do that if they want to feel pleasure from their wife and I need to stimulate him for such pleasure.”

 

Mina retorts, “Oh, really?”

 

Raye responds, with an annoyed tone, “Yes, really!”

 

Mina spins around a pole in the room and she says, with a sly smirk, “It doesn’t seem like that to me.”

 

Raye responds, with a glare, “Well, I’m not like you Miss ‘Goddess of Love’ and you should know that Venus is also the goddess of sexuality too.”

 

Mina replies, with a grin, “I can’t help it if I’m irresistible, Raye-chan.” Mina says, after blowing a kiss to Naruto, “However, I belong to only one Adonis and he is right here in front of us.”

 

Naruto asks Mina, “Anyway, how was your shows today?”

 

Mina responds, with a grin, “How do you think Naruto-kun?”

 

Raye responds, with a smirk, “We aren’t famous just because we are your wives, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Yeah, you’re right.”

 

Mina says, “Well, we wouldn’t have been able to get started if it wasn’t for you, Naruto-kun.”


Raye says, with a nod, “Mina-chan has got a point.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “I remember like it was yesterday.”

 

Flashback; Some years ago

 

We are inside of the Leaf Village where we find Naruto looking a piece of land where Lita’s new flower shop and business with Ino’s family is going to be.

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Naruto-kun!” Naruto then looks to see our Moon Princess, in her Valkyrie Sailor Moon form, fly down in front of him and she then transforms back into Serena causing us to see that she is wearing a simple silver dress and white flat sandals with broach attached to the side of her dress.

 

Naruto and Serena share a kiss and he says, “Welcome back, Serena-chan!”

 

"What's up with asking me to come over?" asked Serena as she and Naruto was overlooking the workers breaking ground on the land where Lita's flower shop is going to be.

"Well I want to give each of the girls a surprise by making sure their dreams each come true." said Naruto. "Yours came true and Lita is getting there. I'm sure they must have told you at some point in time so if you can tell me it'll be a big help."

"You got that right." said Serena before looking at her wedding ring for a bit. "Well to start this flower shop is only half of Lita's dream."

"What's the other half?" asked Naruto.

"To own a restaurant." said Serena. "Mina wants to be a singer. Amy wants to be a doctor. Amara wants to be a racer, Michelle wants to be a painter/violinist, Trista wants to be a fashion designer, Hotaru wants to be a nurse, and Raye wants to be a singer, songwriter, CEO, model, actress, it's a big list for her."

"Sounds like Raye wants to be an all-around career woman." said Naruto taking some notes down.

"That's what I was thinking." said Serena.

"Well since she can make shadow clones I'm sure that can be easy for her. I think I have an idea that can finish Lita's dream and get Mina started on her dream at the same time." said Naruto.

"How?" asked Serena.

"The same way I started this flower shop. Find a partner. Ayame and her dad are perfect." said Naruto.

"The people that are in charge of your favorite ramen stand?" asked Serena. Naruto nodded his head in agreement with his Moon Princess and future queen wife.

 

Naruto tells Serena, “Well, I’m going to see them now.”

 

Serena asks, “Can I come along?”

 

Naruto responds, “Sure! You haven’t had too much time to get to know Ayame and Teuchi despite all of the time that you have been here, Serena-chan!”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “That would be nice, Naruto-kun!” Soon after, Naruto and Serena head over to Ichiraku Ramen and over a bowl of ramen, Naruto and Serena start to talk with Ayame and Teuchi.

 

Ayame asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yep! Lita is an awesome cook and so are you, Old Man Teuchi!”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “Well, I wouldn’t say that.”

 

Naruto tells Teuchi, with a grin, “Come on! Plus, you have got the heroes and heroines of the universe on your corner!”

 

Ayame tells Teuchi, “I think that it would be a great idea, dad! Naruto and Lady Serena would be on our corner and both you and Lady Lita are awesome cooks!”

 

Teuchi says, with a smirk, “I have to admit that wife of yours has got awesome talent.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Lita has wonderful cooking like you, Teuchi-san! I never knew that ramen could be like a five-star restaurant meal! It feels like you that made it from scratch and made every single piece of it from the beginning!”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “That’s a secret, your majesty!”

 

Naruto asks, “Well, Old Man?”

 

Teuchi says, with a grin, “My dream was always to have a large restaurant for everyone to enjoy my noodles! Okay, Naruto, I’m in!”

 

Naruto, Serena, and Ayame smile and Ayame says, “Thank you, dad!”

 

“So, what do we do now?” Serena asks.

 

“We hunt down a bad guy with a big enough bounty so we can pay for everything, then we find which land to use, Serena-chan.” Naruto replies.

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Are there any bad guys left?”

 

Teuchi responds, “Don’t be so sure about that, Lady Serena.” When Serena looks at Teuchi, he says, “After yours and Naruto’s big battle with Kaguya, the whole world knew everything that happened and I mean, everything.”

 

Ayame says, “Sasuke’s and Naruto’s words start the wheels in people’s heads to start turning and a lot of people felt that change had to happen. The world couldn’t continue the way that it has, but people became conflicted on how this ‘revolution’ would happen. While many agreed with Naruto, there are quite a number that took Sasuke’s words to heart and humanity couldn’t only change with violent revolution in order to ‘knock peace into their heads’.”

 

Naruto says, with a plain tone and a sigh, “Not surprising that the Teme’s words took hold. I have to admit that he does have a point.”

 

Serena says, with a plain tone, “But so did you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Ayame says, with a nod, “That’s right, Naruto.”

 

Teuchi says, with a plain tone, “However, these ‘violent revolutionaries’ aren’t the only problem. There are plenty that can’t accept the new world that’s forming and have gone rogue in order to restore the ‘old ways.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “I’m not surprised, Old Man Teuchi.”

 

Teuchi says, with a sigh, “There are plenty that worry that their villages will lose power and status in this ‘new world order’ or for some other reason like with plenty of Stone ninja that couldn’t let go of grudges in the last war. The world knows that Naruto is the son of the Fourth Hokage and despite what Naruto did for the world, they couldn’t let go of the grudge against his father in the last war.”

 

Ayame says, annoyed, “The Fourth Hokage was doing his duty and doing it to protect his loved ones in his home. He meant no malice or hatred towards any enemy.”

 

Naruto says, “Killer Bee mention that my dad also tried to help his brother, the Raikage, to see him and the world more clearly. Personally, I think that he helped because Killer Bee believed that his big bro wanted him to stay in the village to make sure that he didn’t lose any more precious family rather than his power as the container of Gyuki.”

 

Teuchi says, “Well, plenty of ninja can’t let go of their ‘old grudges’ and not just those in Stone against your father, Naruto. They feeling is: We are now all ‘buddies’ even with those that killed a large amount of their ‘families’ which means their village’s fellow ninja comrades. Well, they just couldn’t accept that and that’s the feeling of the Stone ninja. These ninja are actually more against what Naruto represents than being the son of the Fourth Hokage. Naruto is the coming of a new world of peace that they can’t accept and that’s more of a threat to them than him being the son of the Fourth Hokage.”

 

Serena asks, drolly, “So, it is ‘professional’, at least in their warped minds, and personal at the same time?”

 

Teuchi says, with a nod, “Yes, it is.”

 

Ayame says, “There are plenty of Leaf ninja that couldn’t accept the new peace that Naruto is bringing, but not because of him being the container of the Kyuubi.”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “It is my beliefs.”

 

Teuchi says, with a sigh, “Yeah, that’s right. The word is that they don’t hate for what you contained, but they can’t accept the world that you are bringing forth. The ‘wounds’ from the conflicts of the past are just too deep and there are a few assholes that are just like Danzo.”

 

Naruto says, sighing again, “I’m not surprised, believe it.”

 

Ayame says, “Our world is going through a trying time and you are going to be at the center of it, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “No pressure, huh? Well, I’ll do my best, believe it.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “It is all that we can expect of you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Teuchi says, “Anyway, you are planning to go after some of the ‘big guns’, Naruto.”

 

Naruto retorts, with a smirk, “How else to get the big bucks to help in Lita-chan’s second dream?”

 

Serena asks, “Isn’t that dangerous, Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “This is me, Serena-chan.”

 

Serena responds, “That’s why plenty of us worry, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, annoyed, “Hey!” Serena, Ayame, and Teuchi give a few giggles at Naruto’s embarrassment as they start to discuss plans for the new restaurant after Naruto gets the money to get it built and much more.

 

Flashback; Sometime afterwards

 

Within another part of the Elemental Countries, we find a group of ninja missing, but these aren’t ordinary ninja. They are missing ninja or criminal ninja, as a better term, from multiple ninja villages including the Leaf Village itself which is shown on their ninja headbands with the scratch mark down the middle of their headband to show that they have abandoned their ninja villages.

 

One of the ninja, a missing ninja from Mist, says, “Okay, everyone. Let’s get this meeting started.”

 

Another missing ninja, a female one from Stone, says, with a sneer, “What are those Leaf scum doing here? I can’t believe that you invited them!”

 

One of the Leaf missing ninja shout out, “Shut it, Stone wench! We don’t like being in here with you as much as you like us!”

 

The Mist missing ninja says, with authority in his voice, “Calm down now!” Everyone shuts their mouths and he says, after taking a deep breath, “Anyway, you know why we are together. All of us have something in common: The so-called ‘new world order’ being started by Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.”

 

The group becomes very serious and the female Stone missing ninja says, with a snarl, “Him…”

 

The Mist missing ninja says, “He may have saved our world, but he is dooming us, the ninja, who have given so much to protect this world, to become ashes in the winds of time.”

 

Plenty of the other missing ninja nod their heads in agreement and one Leaf missing ninja says, “He may have saved the world from that nutjob, but he doesn’t have the right to take away the way of life that has sustained us for generations.”

 

The female Stone missing ninja asks, with a sly smirk, “Or is it that you still hate him for what was sealed inside of him by his father?”

 

Another Leaf missing shouts out, angrily, “Shut up, wench! Don’t lump us in with the civilian trash that spat on the dying wishes of our Fourth Hokage! Plus, it is partially your fault! If you weren’t so forward about revenge, the Third Hokage wouldn’t have had the need to hide his heritage!”

 

The female Stone missing ninja says, with a sneer, “He made us look like fools!”

 

The first Leaf missing ninja shout out, with a taunting smile, “Rightfully so if you are acting like this!”

 

The Mist missing ninja, the leader of the meeting, shouts out, strongly and angrily after slamming his hands on the table, “That’s enough right now!” Everyone focuses on the Mist missing ninja and he says, “And this is the reason why we are losing and people are leaning more to the Namikaze’s way. We can’t get rid of old grudges, so, there must be something wrong with the ninja way and it must be changed which destroys our way of life! We need to unite against him and show that his way isn’t the right way! He may be the ‘savior of the universe’, but it doesn’t mean that he has to force this peace on us where we, ninja, get thrown to the side!” As the missing ninja nod their heads in agreement, there is a loud ‘boom’ and the whole area is shaking.

 

Another missing ninja, this one from Cloud, looks around and shouts out, stunned, “What’s going on?”

 

Another Mist missing ninja enters the room and he shouts out, “Tori-dono, it’s him! The Namikaze is here with two his powerful wives!”

 

The first Mist missing ninja, Tori, responds, “Where?” There is a massive explosion as the roof all around them collapses and Valkyrie Sailor Sun and Valkyrie Sailor Star float down from the new hole in the roof of the room.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun then says, “Where do you think genius? We’re right here in front of you!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Star then says, “Surrender now. You are surrounded.”

 

The missing ninja go into defensive stances and Tori responds, “You think so?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a smirk, “Yes, we do.” Valkyrie Sailor Sun then points behind Tori and Tori glances only to see a massive army of Naruto and thousands of his Shadow Clones, all of whom having Six Path Sage Mode cloaks on them, and the messenger that told the group about Naruto’s, Sailor Sun’s, and Sailor Star’s arrival collapses to the floor unconscious with a group of Six Path Sage Mode Naruto clones coming through the door dropping dozens of missing ninja headbands on the floor.

 

The group is shocked and the female Stone missing ninja says, plainly, “We’re screwed.”

 

Flashback; Days later on

 

Returning to the Leaf Village, Naruto is observing the construction of the restaurant over a piece of real estate that Naruto brought using the money from the massive raid against the missing ninja that were assembling together to fight against the coming peace. Right now, Serena is walking over to Naruto.

 

Naruto says, “Hey, Serena-chan!”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I see that the construction is going well!”

 

Naruto says, “With Old Man Tazuna and his people helping out, why wouldn’t it being going well?”

 

Serena says, seeing plenty of Naruto Shadow Clones helping out in the construction, “Not surprising since they have a ‘one man army’ in the form of you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto gives a grin and he says, slyly, “You noticed, huh? Well, I can’t wait to see the look on Lita-chan’s face.”

 

Serena responds, “I’m sure that she will be very happy. You already made me very happy.”

 

Naruto replies, “You are my wife along with the others, Serena-chan! Why wouldn’t I do everything to make you happy?”

 

Serena kisses Naruto on the cheek and she then asks, “However, you said that you also plan to help Mina-chan and Raye-chan with their dreams with this?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Serena-chan!”

 

"So how is the restaurant going to make Mina's dream come true as well?" asked Serena seeing the workers break ground.

"Well some restaurants have live bands. So Mina and her band shall preform here." said Naruto.

"Ok. So how are you going to get a band together?" asked Serena.

"We will be that band." said Naruto.

"You, me and the rest of the girls?" asked Serena.

"That’s the beauty of Shadow Clones, Serena-chan. You can do more than one job." said Naruto as he led her to a junkyard.

"But I don't know how to play anything!" said Serena.

"I'll ask dad and Pervy sage to add in some seals to make up for it." said Naruto putting some trash together. "Now to recycle!" with that, he drew the Star Saber and zapped some of it into a pink and white Gibson Les Paul. "This is yours."

"It's beautiful!" gasped Serena as Naruto made 2 more guitars: 1 orange and 1 red.

 

Serena asks, “I didn’t know that the Star Saber could be used in that fashion?”

 

Naruto responds, “I learned a bit more about it after the war. While the three weapons were made for combat purposes, it doesn’t mean that their powerful energies could be used for another purpose.”

 

Serena responds, “Leave it to you to figure out that ‘other way’, Naruto-kun.”

"These are for Raye and Mina." he said before making a garnet bass guitar. "This is for Trista."

"And you made sure those are their favorite colors!" said Serena.

"Yep." said Naruto before making a keitar. "This is for Amy."

"Shouldn't be too hard for her to learn." said Serena.

"How very true given her genius." said Naruto before making a set of drums in which he says, "These are for Lita."

"She always was the heavy hitter in the team." said Serena as Naruto made an electric violin.

"This is for Michelle." he said before making a keyboard. "And this is for Amara."

"How crossover." said Serena as Naruto made a banjo.

"This is for Hotaru." he said.

 

“This from a dead last student?" asked Serena. "You're getting ideas like Walt Disney!"

"All street smarts my Moon Bunny." Said Naruto before making a trumpet in which he says, with a smile, "This is for Sakura."

"Ino did say she was full of hot air!" giggled Serena while Naruto made a trombone.

 

Naruto tells Serena, “You had better not say that in front of Sakura, Serena.”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Good point

"This is for Shion." he said.

"Wow!" said Serena as Naruto made a saxophone.

"This is for Galaxia." he said.

"Are you sure all this is not overkill?" asked Serena.

"Just making sure we cover all kinds of music. That way we're sure to go to all the award shows." said Naruto before making a harmonica. "This is for Hinata."

"Even the Kids Choice Awards? The ones in charge over there love to throw slime around!" said Serena before shivering.

"I'll have some seals made to protect us from all of that." said Naruto before making a steel guitar and turntable. "I'll have a couple clones work these."

 

How are you going to cover them up if we go places that have us make sure we keep chakra on the down low?" asked Serena.

"Just put them under a couple of henges." said Naruto before making one silver Gibson Les Paul. "This is my main gear."

"So what about costumes?" asked Serena. Naruto thought about it for a bit till he snapped his fingers.

"We'll just get Trista's fashion studio started. She can make our costumes for free." he said.

"Wow! You just figured out a way to make 4 of our girl's dreams come true!" said Serena.

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Serena-chan!”

 

Serena asks, with a warm loving smile, “I’ve always wanted to be in the limelight myself, Naruto-kun. How about I warm you up for that?”

 

Naruto responds, “Lead the way, Serena-chan.” Naruto and Serena take off to get ‘warmed up’ for the concert that’s coming in the near future.

 

Flashback; Much later on

 

Today, inside of the Leaf, there is a massive crowd for the grand opening of Ichiraku Blossom in which there are a lot of people within the restaurant which is a rival if not a bit better than the best five star restaurants of any world where we find Teuchi and a whole legion of Lita clones working on the dinners with Ayame handling a large group of waiters and waitresses. On the meanwhile, Naruto is with the Sailor Scouts, Galaxia, Shion, Sakura, and Hinata as they prepare for their adventure on stage, but Lita and Trista are currently missing.

 

Raye asks, curiously, “Where are Trista and Lita?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “They’ll be here. You have to chill out, Pyro!”

 

Mina asks, looking at Serena, “You know something?”

 

When the others look at Serena, Serena responds, with a smile, “Maybe.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “We have got a special surprise, ladies!” Just then Trista and Lita enter the room with costume racks with stage costumes for everyone including Naruto. The costumes for Naruto’s wives are gorgeous female stage dressed in the colors of the Sailor Scouts with white and silver for Serena, deep icy-blue for Ami, red for Raye, orange-yellow for Mina, and so on. On the meanwhile, Shion has a white and red female stage dress, Sakura has a pink stage dress, and Hinata has a dark blue and lavender stage dress.

 

Mina says, excitedly as she sees the female stage dresses sparkling, “Oh, wow!”

 

"Are you sure I did OK with these?" asked Trista.

"For the 10th time, these are beautiful!" said Naruto.

"I can't believe it! I'm really performing!" said Mina.

"I mean what I say, and I say what mean." said Naruto.

"Sorry it took me so long to set some clones back in the kitchen. That dinner crowed was intense." said Lita.

"This is our first night so I guess we can overlook that." said Naruto.

"30 seconds!" called Luna.

"Alright Team Foxstar, let's raise the roof on this place!" said Naruto. Naruto’s wives cheer in excitement, especially Serena, Mina, and Raye, and they prepare to head onto the stage within the restaurant which is very large and contains a disco ball, a fog machine, launch tubes for fireworks, flashing lights, and some kind of screen in the background that shows pictures. Luna then went to a platform with a mic.

"Hello there ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the opening of the Ichiraku Blossom. I do hope that you are enjoying the fine foods that are being served here. For you entertainment I present to you, Team Foxstar!" she said before the curtain opened and the music started in which Naruto and his wives, wearing their stage clothing, come out with Mina going to the microphone first.

 

(Faith Hill’s ‘The Kiss’ starts now)

 

She sings out:

 

“I don't want another heartbreak
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to learn the hard way
Baby hello, oh no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky

It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's, ah, impossible
This kiss, this kiss
Unstoppable
This kiss, this kiss

Cinderella said to Snow White
"How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into the sunset
Baby I'm forever yours"

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's, ah unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss
Unsinkable
This kiss, this kiss

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky, oh
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside, oh
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let's let everything slide
You got me floating
You got me flying

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's (ah) subliminal
This kiss, this kiss
It's criminal
This kiss, this kiss

It's the way you love me baby
It's the way you love me, darlin'

It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's (ah) subliminal
This kiss, this kiss
It's criminal
This kiss, this kiss

It's the way you love me baby
It's the way you love me darlin'.”

 

(Faith Hill’s ‘The Kiss’ ends)

 

With the song done and over with, the crowd cheers wildly and Luna says, into the microphone, “Anyway, everyone, you should know these people since they have helped saved the universe! However, let me introduce you to the members of Team Foxstar, led by one of the great saviors of the universe: Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze!” There is a lot more cheering especially those that know Naruto the best with Minato, Tsunade, Iruka, and others who are in the audience and in formal gear with enjoying dinner and the festivities.

 

Tsunade says, with a smile, “Your son is quite talented, Minato.”

 

Minato says, “That’s Kushina and my boy, Tsunade.”

 

Tsunade says, with a nod and a grin, “You know it, Minato.”

 

Back on the stage, after the introduction of Naruto’s wives, Naruto shouts out, “Are you ready for more?” The crowd cheers and Naruto shouts out, with a foxy smile and sly tone, “I can’t hear you!”

 

There is louder shouting and Lita says, “Naruto really knows how to get a crowd started.”

 

Raye asks, “Why are you so surprised?” Just then she yelps as she drags in front of the stage by Naruto and she looks at him with surprise.

 

Naruto then says, “And now, you have experienced the lovely goddess of love’s voice, but now, it is time for the passion war goddess to the flames of her voice!”

 

Raye thinks in her mind, surprised, “Huh?”

 

S erena tells Raye, with a grin, “You are up, Pyro.”

 

Raye thinks in her mind, annoyed, “I keep wondering if this was Naruto-kun’s and Meatball Head’s plan for the start!” Soon after, the music starts to play and Raye sighs as she decides to play along and starts to sing.

 

(Final Fantasy X-2 opening theme song ‘Real Emotion’ starts)

 

“What can I do for you?

 

What can I do for you? (Yeah, hey)

What can I do for you? (Oh na-na-na, yeah)

What can I do for you?

I can hear you

 

What can I do for you? (Oh-oh)

What can I do for you? (Oh baby, yeah)

What can I do for you?

 

I pictured myself somewhere far

In my heart that day

It becomes dark in the distance,

but I can no longer return

 

The shape I saw in my dream

Is different from everything

I become dizzy from reality

 

The feeling of swaying in the real world

I don't want to lose

The only thing I can hear from my heart is

To run.

You are not alone

 

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

I can hear you

 

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

 

I won't turn back

I won't rely on you

Because if something happens,

You'll always come to me quickly

 

The only thing I can do now

Is to believe...

The truth is in my heart

 

The feeling of swaying in the real world

Holds me up

You taught me everything I know

That is me now

So, I am not alone

 

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

 

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

 

Wh-wh-wh-what can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

 

I can hear you

 

The feeling of swaying in the real world

Even if you feel it

If you close your eyes, I will be there

There is a bond between us

So, you are not alone

 

The feeling of swaying in the real world

I don't want to lose

The only thing I can hear from my heart is

To run.

You are not alone

 

What can I do for you? (Yeah-hey)

What can I do for you? (Oh na-na-na, yeah)

What can I do for you?

I can hear you

 

What can I do for you? (Oh-oh)

What can I do for you? (Ooh baby, yeah, ohh yeah-oh yeah)

What can I do for you?

I can hear you

 

I can hear you!”

 

(Final Fantasy X-2 opening theme song ‘Real Emotion’ ends)

 

With the end of the song, the crowd is jumping and cheering in excitement and Amara says, with a nod, “Impressive.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I see that Raye has quite a few talents.”

 

Mina gives a shocked look and Lita says, with a giggle, “It seems like Mina is shocked.”

 

Hotaru says, “I never knew that Raye could be so good.”

 

Serena says, with a grin, “That’s Pyro for you. When she wants to do something, she does it.”

 

Hinata says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Naruto did say ‘sing with passion’.”

 

Ami says, with a nod of understanding, “I think that qualifies, Sakura.” Raye then motions for Mina to come over and she does in which Raye gives her the microphone.

 

Raye tells Mina, with a whisper, “Knock them dead.”

 

Mina gives a look of surprise and she asks, “Huh?”

 

Raye tells Mina, with a smile, “We both want to be idols, so, if you want to prove yourself an idol, you have to show me what you got.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “You got it, girlfriend.” After a minute, Mina motions for the music to start again and the group starts to play again.

 

(Shania Twain’s ‘Man! I Feel like a Woman’ starts now)

 

“Let's go girls! Come on.

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman!”

 

(Shania Twain’s ‘Man! I Feel like a Woman’ ends)

 

With the end of the song, the crowd roars in excitement and a lot of clapping is also heard in which the night goes on with more songs, more excitement, and the grand opening of Lita’s and Teuchi’s join restaurant venture is a major success.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Within the private room, Naruto, Mina, and Raye are relaxing on a couch-like love seat in which all of them are in the nude, but they are surprised when the doors opens to reveal Lita walking inside.

 

Mina says, “Geez, Lita!”

 

Raye tells Mina, with a glare, “Didn’t you lock the door?”

 

Mina responds, “I thought that it was you!”

 

Lita says, with a smirk, “You should learn to remember to do that first if you want give a ‘private show’ to our husband, girls.” Naruto, Mina, and Raye give nervous looks and Lita says, “Anyway, Koyuki-dono is here to start her show off her latest blockbuster!”

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “Whoa! Is it that late?”

 

Raye says, with a plain tone, “With you knocking us again, I’m not surprised that you lost track of time.”

 

Mina responds, with a sly smirk, “How come you did, Raye-chan?”

 

Raye gives a nervous blush on her cheeks and Lita says, stripping down after closing and locking the door behind her, “Anyway, we do have an hour before the party starts, so, I thought that we could have a ‘private party’ of our own.” Mina and Raye give foxy smiles and Naruto gives a foxy smirk knowing that he is in for a long night ahead of him.

 

End of Story 6

 

Well, that’s the end of the latest one-shot! I know that it has been a long time since I updated, but as you may already know, I have been working on my latest story based on my Sailor Moon Online fanfiction. Anyway, the first and third songs in this story were suggested by Ryan L. Spradling, who I must thank and give credit to, once more, for much of the content of this chapter, with the first song being Faith Hill’s ‘The Kiss’ and the third song being Shania Twain’s ‘Man! I Feel like a Woman’. The second song is Final Fantasy X-2’s ‘Real Emotion’ and like I have said in the disclaimer, I DO NOT own any of these songs and they belong to the various singers that have sung these songs! Anyway, read and review to tell me what you think and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!