Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Major Upsets and Tournament's Start ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm back and I'm glad to see the continued support for this story. Thank you for all of your reviews and ideas. However, I'm sorry to say that there are going to be no more crossovers added into this story. This story is going to be Sailor Moon/Digimon 02/Frontier/Tenchi Muyo/Yu-Yu-Hakusho/Inuyasha/Naruto Shippuden/Yu-Gi-Oh R/Yu-Gi-Oh GX crossover story. Now, I know plenty of you wanting to see Kira Urameshi pull a prank on SOL, well, you won't have to wait anymore. You'll find it in this chapter! And finally, I know that there are some of wanting to see certain `stuff' to be revealed, well, I'm afraid that you are going to have to be patient, but don't worry, your questions will be answered! Before we start, I would like to give inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for his idea of the version of the `Chosen Hanyou', Taigoku, the legendary Egyptian Dog Demon, the back story of Taigoku, the Millennium Pendant, and Taigoku's `look'.
 
First, I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All Fair in Love and War' for the scenes in Chapter 3 between Yusuke and Keiko. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Note: Before the start of the chapter, ages of two characters changed.
Tea Gardner/Sailor Constellation/Hell Star: Physically, age 18
Atem/Shadow Warrior: Physically, age 18
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 12: Major Upsets and Tournament's Start
 
(Inside of the Ra Yellow Dorm; The evening of Jade's and `White Jordan's' duel)
 
Within the Ra Yellow dorm, we find Jordan Rhodes, back in his Ra Yellow uniform instead his SOL uniform, sitting down on his bed in his room looking out his window and into the early evening sky with a solemn expression on his face. With his powers as the protector of Sailor Heaven Star, the Warrior of Light, awakened within Jordan, he regained a lot of his memories as Prince Adam Saber of `The Treasured Era' and his days with Jade as Heaven Star in the Shadowed Rebirth Kingdom. After he was freed from the Society of Light's control, he learned more about the `Chosen Duelists', the Silver Millennium, the Moon, Sun, and Earth kingdoms, the Sliver and Golden Alliances, the Sailor Scouts, Serena as the Moon Princess, the descendant of Selene, the Shadow Games, Pharaoh Atem, his return, the return of the Egyptian God Cards, the appearance of the Wicked God Cards, the use of copies of the Sacred Beast cards, Yusuke, Keiko, and their friends' and family's adventures during Yusuke's time as a Spirit Detective, the Digidestined, Odiaba and Frontier, the Digital World, the Digimon, the Legendary Warrior Digimon, Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends from the Feudal Era, their adventures with Kagome against Naraku and to find the pieces of the Shikon no Tama, Naruto and his friends from the Hidden Leaf Village, Tenchi, his Juraian heritage, and his female friends from outer space, and finally, Yugi, Atem, and their friends and their adventures as well as how all of them are related to this `war' against Sartorius and the SOL. However, he quickly learns and remembers his role in the SOL, brainwashing three transfer student ruthless into the SOL, and trying to brainwash Jade as well.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, solemnly and depressed, “I can't believe that I allowed that monster to do to me what he did to Atticus-onii-chan and Alexis-onee-chan! I became a ruthless monster! I helped him brainwash three innocent students into his Society of Light. And next, I tried to put Jade-kun under his mind-control too! I can't believe that I became such a cold and ruthless monster! How could I've let him get to me?! How can Jade-kun and Serena-onee-chan ever forgive me?” As tears threaten to fall out of his eyes, Jordan hears a knock on his door and he says, weakly, “Come in . . .” Jordan then glances to see the door open to reveal our `darkened' Moon Princess, Serena Tsukino, walk into the room and gently closes the door behind her.
 
Serena goes up to Jordan and she says, with a soft smile and a kind tone, “Hey, Jordy.”
 
Jordan doesn't make eye contact with Serena and he replies, weakly, “H-Hey . . .”
 
Serena sits down by Jordan and she tells her, with a sigh and kind, but serious tone, “Jordy . . . look . . . don't be so hard on yourself. What happened isn't your fault. It is that bastard, Sartorius, and the `Light of Destruction' or whatever is to blame . . .”
 
Jordan tells Serena, solemnly, “B-But . . . Serena-onee-chan . . . why . . . why do I feel guilty . . . that I did terrible things against you and the others . . . especially you and the others . . . especially Jade-kun, when I tried to brainwash her . . . and . . . you . . .”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a kind, but stern tone, “Jordan . . . look at me . . .”
 
Jordan replies, weakly, “I . . . I can't . . .”
 
Serena gently puts her left hand on Jordan's chin and she says, kindly, “Jordy . . . please look into my eyes . . .” Jordan turns his head to look into Serena's cerulean blue eyes, he can see the kindness and caring in them through the deep pain, anguish, sorrow, anger, rage, and even a hint of hate are also visible in Jordan's point of view caused by Sartorius, and she tells him, gently, “Now, as your big sister . . . I'm telling you . . . don't be so damn hard . . . on yourself . . .”
 
Jordan tells Serena, weakly and solemnly, “But Serena-onee-chan, I can't help it! What Sartorius did to me was horrible!” Tears start to flow from his eyes and Jordan says, crying, “He made me see what happened to Jake, my brother! He reopened my old wounds! He used my pain to turn me into one of his puppets! And I'll never forgive him for that!” Jordan clenches his fists and he says, angrily and solemnly, “I want to make him pay for what he did to me! For using my pain for his evil ends! I want to make him pay for what he did to you! And what he made me do to the people that I really care about! Jade-kun! Serena-onee-chan!” Soon after, he starts to cry in Serena's arms and Serena hugs Jordan tightly, yet gently.
 
Serena says, in a comforting tone, “Jordy . . . It's going to be all right . . . I promise . . . in the name of the moon . . . Sartorius will pay . . .” Serena thinks in her mind, with a greatly dark angered tone, “Sartorius! Your evil knows no bounds! Using Jordy's painful past and making him relive it in order to turn him into one of your brainwashed puppets! First, it was the misunderstanding between Kagome and Inuyasha and turning her against her friends as well as brainwashing more of her friends into your cult! Then you used Keiko's and Yusuke's feelings for each other to turn them against each other to brainwash them into your fucking cult! And now, using what happened and making Jordy relive in his painful past?! You have gone to new lows! I swear in the name of the moon, you shall pay for your crimes to humanity! I will never forgive what you did to my friends and the man I love! And I will certainly never forgive you from what you did to Jordy neither! In the name of the moon, you will be stopped at all costs!” Soon after, Serena's expressions begins to twist into one of great rage and her eyes give a dark silver glow mixed with the blue in her eyes. However, seeing Jordan's crying form calms Serena down, Serena tells Jordan, with a comforting tone, “It's all right, Jordy . . . let it all out . . .”
 
Jordan lifts his head out of Serena's shoulders and arms and he says, sniff and wiping his eyes, “Onee-chan, I'm sorry for crying . . .”
 
Serena replies, with a kind smile, “Hey, it's all right, Jordy . . . you've been through so much that you had to let it all out to feel better . . .”
 
Jordan tells Serena, “Serena . . .”
 
Serena surprised that Jordan just called her `Serena' replies, curiously, “Yes?”
 
Jordan tells Serena, with a strong tone not heard in Jordan before, “I want to become stronger and I don't want to be afraid anymore . . . I want to help you talk down Sartorius and his Society of . . . of Freaks . . . Alexis . . . my cousin . . . who is like a sister to me too . . . and Atticus' sister . . . is still under his control . . . we've got to save her Serena-onee-chan . . . and the others . . . before it is too late . . .”
 
Serena nods her head and tells Jordan, with a smile, “Well said, Jordan. I'm so proud of you and Alexis would be too, if she wasn't with that asshole and I can assure you that we will save her and the others . . .”
 
Jordan tells Serena, in a serious and strong tone not heard in him before, “Serena-onee-chan, please, I want you to grant me the dark power of the Darkness of Salvation, only then we can save Alexis-onee-chan and our other friends who are still under Sartorius' control.”
 
Serena stands up, gives a surprised look, through not too surprised, and replies, seriously and concerned, “Are you sure that you want to do this? Once you become like me, there is no turning back, Jordy. The Darkness of Salvation will stay in you, forever.”
 
Jordan nods his head and replies, strongly while standing up as well, “For the first time in my life, I'm willing to take that chance and go for it, Serena-onee-chan, Sartorius has to pay for what he did to me! Plus, Jade-kun needs me! I can't allow what happened to me to happen to her! I can't stand the thought of seeing her in the horrible white uniform and used like a cold and heartless tool!”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a smile, “You really do love Jade, don't you?”
 
Jordan nods his head and replies, strongly, “Yes, Serena-onee-chan! Yes, I do! I need to protect her! I love her so much!”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a kind smile, “I understand, Jordy. Who I am to interfere with true love? I am the `former' protector of love and justice after all. So, when you put it that way, it's all right.”
 
Jordan gives Serena, a wide smile, “Thank you, Serena-onee-chan. I love you, my big sister.”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a kind smile, “And you, my little brother.” Serena and Jordan embrace in a gentle hug and Serena gently kisses Jordan on the forehead. Serena tells Jordan, “I'm so proud of you, Jordy and . . .”
 
Jordan asks, curiously, “Hm?”
 
Serena replies, with a kind and teasing smile and tone, “You've grown taller.”
 
Serena gives a kind chuckle and Jordan tells Serena, starting to laugh too, “Very funny, Serena-onee-chan.” However, they soon hear another knock on the door and they turn to see Jade, Molly, Ami, Rei, Hotaru, and Amara, with a brand new `dark look' enter the room and all of them had wide smiles on their lips.
 
Amara's new `dark look' has her hair pitch black with dark violet highlights on it, she has black gemstone earrings in the form of the shape of the planet Uranus seen in books, her lips are dark red in color, she has a black spiked leather neck-choker around her neck, her female Obelisk Blue teacher's uniform is a black and blue mixture now with every part of the uniform that was white is now black, she has black fingerless fighting gloves on her hands with dark blue colored fingernails with the symbol of Uranus in dark orange on each fingernail, she has black leggings covering all of her legs, and her high-heeled boots are also pitch black in color.
 
Serena asks them, curiously, “What's up guys?”
 
Rei tells Serena, teasingly, “Serena, I didn't know that you were such a moocher. What would Darien feel about this?”
 
Serena and Jordan blush in embarrassment and Jordan yells out, stuttering, “Rei-kun, this isn't what you think!”
 
Serena yells out, angrily, “Darien is my one and only true love! Jordan is like a younger brother to me!” Serena thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Unlike some rotten brat in my Earth family!”
 
Eclipse tells Serena, telepathically, “Hey, at least he isn't a Society Dork, Meatball Head! Plus, he is your number one fan as Sailor Moon!”
 
Serena tells Jade, with a nervous tone, “Jade, you know that I would never . . .!!”
 
Jade holds up her hands to calm Serena down and she says, with a kind smile, “We understand, Serena. We heard everything.”
 
Jordan asks, with a blush, “Y-You heard everything?”
 
Rei tells Jordan, with a kind smile, “Meatball Head should learn to lock the door after her.”
 
Serena yells out, annoyed, “Did your grandpa tell you that peeking is rude or did some of his `family charm' wash off on you?” Serena sticks out her tongue right at Rei and Rei replies in kind.
 
Amara thinks in her mind, with a sigh and a smile, “It looks like some things never change with us!”
 
Jade takes out a card from her pocket and she says, with a kind smile, “Jordy, I have something for you. I know that you would want it back.” Jordan takes the card from her hands and he finds it is his Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) monster card.
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a kind smile, “Oh, thank you, Jade-kun. And thank you for taking care of her.”
 
Jade smiles kindly and replies, nicely, “You're welcome, Jordy.”
 
Jordan blushes at Jade's smile and he thinks, while looking at his card, “I'm so sorry for having abandoned you, Mana.”
 
Mana's spirit appears beside Jordan, he glances at her, and she replies, telepathically, “Don't worry about it, Jordy! I knew that you would never willingly abandon me! That Sartorius jerk messed up your mind! I'm just so glad that you are back to normal and able to see me again! I missed you so much!”
 
Jordan tells Mana, telepathically, “I missed you, too, Mana, but we're not going to be alone anymore!” Soon after, Queen's Knight, King's Knight, and Jack's Knight appear besides Mana in spirit form with Queen's Knight giving a kind smile.
 
Queen's Knight says, with a nod, “You might be the young woman that's the Duel Spirit of our new lord, Lord Jordan Rhodes, I am Queen's Knight. These are my associates King's Knight and Jack's Knight.” The two other knights give a nod of their heads to acknowledge Mana.
 
Serena, Jade, Rei, and Amara grin at this and Serena thinks in her mind, “Well, it looks like those cards that asshole gave him had Duel Spirits and the cards were purified when Jade beat Jordan. It looks like he has some new friends, so to speak.”
 
Ami asks them, curiously, “What are you smiling about?”
 
Serena replies, a bit nervously, “Oh, nothing, Ami.” Hotaru and Ami, who are unable to see Duel Spirits, give curious shrugs at what was happening.
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a loving tone, “I'm really glad that you are back with us. I've missed you so much, my prince.” Jade kisses Jordan straight on the lips and Jordan gives a wide blush about it causing plenty of sly grins to come from Rei's, Serena's, and Amara's lips while a blushed looks comes from Ami's face and a smile comes from Hotaru's face.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, with a happy smile, “I'm so glad! I think that Jade and Jordy will be a perfect couple! Of course, they were a couple millennia ago as lovers back in `The Treasured Era', but that's a mood point right now.” Serena sighs and thinks in her mind, solemnly, “How I wish for Darien's lips across mine? Don't worry, my love! I'm coming for you! I'll get you and the others girls back I promise! As the princess of the moon, I will find a way! And Sartorius shall pay for all of the crimes that he has committed and the pain and misery that he has caused!” As Serena looks up to the cloudless and star filled sky, a determined and serious expression `tainted' with anger, rage, and a tiny bit of malice comes to Serena's usually gentle blue eyes causing Amara, Rei, Hotaru, and Ami, who notice it, get worried expressions on their face seeing that expression in their beloved princess' eyes.
 
(The next day; Somewhere on Duel Academy)
 
The following morning, we find our heroes and heroines back to work as usual as come up to a Shadow Duel between Chazz Princeton and three male SOL members. They are hovering over a lake filled with pitch black electrical eels, known as Shadow Eels, obviously, which shock the duelists every time that they lose life-points. Chazz has currently has 3750 life-points, his Deck Master is WVXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon (3000/2500), which is by his right side, he has Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000) on the field in attack mode with three face-down cards, and he is giving a wide dark sly smirk on his lips, looking just fine. While his opponents, the three male SOL members aren't as good since they only have 1400 life-points remaining each. The first one has Kaiser Sea Horse (1700/1650) as his Deck Master, one Gilford the Legend (2800/2000) on the field in attack mode, and no face-down cards. The second male SOL member has Masked Dragon (1400/1100) as his Deck Master, one Luster Dragon (1900/1200) on the field in defense mode, and one face-down card. The final male SOL member has Nightmare Penguin (900/1800) as his Deck Master, one Amphibian Beast (2400/2000-2600/2000), and one face-down card on his field. On the sidelines, we find Jaden, Syrus, Jasmine, Mindy, Zane, Tyranno, Hikari, Yusuke, Keiko, Alister, Kira, Yukina, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Kurama on the sidelines.
 
It is Chazz's turn as he draws one card and he says, with a dark sly grin and his usual snobbish tone, “And they said I couldn't take three of you dweebs at once! Now, it is time to . . .!!”
 
Jaden, Syrus, Jasmine, Mindy, and Hikari yell out in unison, “Chazz It Up!”
 
Chazz yells out, in a dark excited tone, “Oh, yeah!” Chazz looks at the card that he drew, his dark sly grin becomes wider, and he states, darkly, “Hey, dorks, get ready to be really Chazzed!” Chazz discards his Ojamagic spell card to the graveyard and yells out, “Now, I discard one card from my hand and activate my Armed Dragon's special ability! Now, all of your monsters are goners!”
 
The second male SOL pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “I don't think so, traitor! I play my trap! Divine Wrath!” The second male SOL member's face-down card proves to be Divine Wrath trap card and he yells out, discarding one card from his hand, “Sorry, but this card allows me to negate your monster's ability and destroy it as long as I discard one card from my hand! I knew that you couldn't stop destiny, Chazz!”
 
Chazz calls out, in a dark annoyed tone while pushing a button on his duel disk, “You know, punk, I am rather getting tried of that tried old saying! So, you can take your `Master's destiny' and stuff down your ass! I play my trap! It is known as Counter Counter!” Chazz's face-down card is the Counter Counter trap card and Chazz says, with a dark sly grin, “And since your trap is a Counter trap card, my trap negates its effect! Too bad!”
 
The second male SOL member yells out, horrified, “No way!” His Divine Wrath trap card is destroyed and Chazz's Armed Dragon LV10 sends out a shockwave that destroys all of the SOL members' monsters!
 
Chazz then says, with a dark sly grin, “And plus, since that was Ojamagic that I discarded, the three Stooges get to come out! Get out here!” Three cards come out of Chazz's deck, they are revealed to be Ojama Black (0/1000), Ojama Yellow (0/1000), and Ojama Green (0/1000) monster cards, and the three spirits of those monsters appear.
 
The Ojama brother says in unison, “You called boss?!”
 
Chazz puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Polymerization spell card! Okay, Ojamas, time to get to work!” Chazz discards the three cards to his graveyard and the three monsters come to the field.
 
“Let's rock!” the three monster say in unison as they go into a fusion vortex.
 
Chazz takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Meet Ojama King!” Soon after, Ojama King (0/3000) comes to the field in attack mode. Chazz puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Next, I play my Shield Attack Equip spell! Now, my Ojama King has his attack and defense points switched!”
 
Ojama King gets well-developed muscular frame and he says, seriously, “Oh, yeah! Now, this is more like it!” Ojama King's stats switch from 0/3000 to 3000/0!
 
Chazz pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Next, I play my Double Attack spell card!” Chazz's next face-down card is revealed to be the Double Attack spell card, he displays the last card in his hand, Ultimate Obedient Fiend (3500/3000) monster card, discards it to his graveyard, and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Now, by discarding one monster card in my hand, I can have a monster that's equal or less in level attack twice in one turn! And since my Fiend had ten stars, my Armed Dragon gets to attack two times in a row!”
 
The third male SOL member thinks in his mind, coldly, “Let's see how confident he is when I use my Mirror Force trap card on him to destroy all of his monsters! That traitor will learn what it means to betray the Light and Master Sartorius!”
 
Chazz pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “And by the way, dweeb, if you think that face-down card will save you! Think again! I play my trap card! Darkness Veil!” Chazz's final face-down card is revealed to be the Darkness Veil trap card that combines with Armed Dragon LV10 causes it to become pitch black with red glowing eyes. Chazz says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this, all spell and trap cards on your side of the field are negated and destroyed and you lose four hundred life-points per card!”
 
The first SOL member yells out, horrified, “Oh no!”
 
Chazz yells out, darkly, “Now, Armed Dragon, take out dork number one! Darkness Gravity Bomb!” Armed Dragon LV10 fires a sphere of pitch black energy at the first male SOL member, it slams into him, and he yells out in extreme pain as he hit directly while the face-down card of the third SOL member is destroyed. The first SOL member yells out in extreme pain as he is shocked from head to toe as he loses 3000 life-points while the third SOL member yells out in pain as he is shocked by dark electric energy as he loses 400 life-points. Chazz calls out, darkly, “Next, dork number two, Armed Dragon! Crush that dweeb flat!” Armed Dragon launches the same attack on the second SOL member causing him to yell out in pain as he is hit and as he is shocked by dark electric energy while he loses 3000 life-points. Chazz exclaims, darkly, “And for the third dweeb: Ojama King! Crush him with Flying Belly Flop drop!” Ojama King leaps into the sky and goes over to the third SOL member.
 
Ojama King yells out, in a strong tone, “Incoming!” Ojama King then slams into the SOL member, muffing any cries of pain from him, as he loses 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Chazz: 3750
Three SOL members: 0 X 3
 
Syrus says, winching in pain, “Getting crushed with all that Ojama muscle . . .”
 
Keiko nods her head and finishes for Syrus, “Yep! That has to hurt, Syi!”
 
(During that same day; on another part of Academy Island)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find Ami Mizuno dueling against a female SOL member with light blond hair that goes slightly past her shoulder and light blue eyes. Currently, Ami has 2500 life-points, she has Ice Knight (1300/1200) as her Deck Master, one Perfect Machine King (2700/2400-3200/2400) and one Water Dragon (2800/2000-3200/2000) in attack mode with two face-down cards while her opponent only has 1200 life-points, Jinzo (2400/1500) as her Deck Master, and she has one Guardian Angel Joan (2800/2000) on the field in attack mode with no face-down cards. On the sidelines, Bastion, Serena, Rei, Hotaru, Amara, Molly, Tai, Matt, Izzy, Sora, Mimi, Cody, and Joe along with Agumon, Gabumon, Tentomon, Biyomon, Palmon, Armadillomon, and Gomamon are watching. The two duelists have four lightning rods surround them that shock them with dark electric energy as they lose life-points.
 
Ami draws one card from her deck and calls out, darkly, “My move!” Ami then displays a spell card with a picture to the one found on Machine Angel Ritual, but there is ice instead of flames coming out of the pyre and the woman is wearing an ice-blue dress, and she yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Now, I play my Ice Angel Ritual! I sacrifice my Perfect Machine King to summon this!” Perfect Machine King vanishes from the field, Ami puts a card in her hand on her duel disk, and she calls out, “My Ice Angel Dakini!” Soon after, Ice Angel Dakini (2700/2400), a monster that looks similar to Cyber Angel Dakini, but it has ice-blue clothing with a dark blue bodysuit with ice-blue colored weapons, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Bastion says, amazed, “That's new!”
 
Mimi says, awe-struck, “That's one amazing monster! It looks so pretty!”
 
Matt tells Mimi, with a sly grin, “Well, something tells me that monster has bite!”
 
Ami tells the female SOL members, darkly, “My new friends are right you know! My monster forces you to choose a monster for my Dakini to destroy, but since you have only one . . .!!”
 
The female SOL member yells out, stunned, “Oh no!” Her Guardian Angel Joan is then frozen solid and destroyed by Dakini giving out a loud war cry that shatters the frozen monster.
 
Ami calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Plus, my Deck Master gives her a four attack point boost since his Deck Master ability gives all Water monsters an extra four hundred attack points!” Ice Angel Dakini's stats rise from 2700/2400 to 3100/2400!
 
The female SOL member calls out, horrified, “No! I can't lose! Destiny is on my side!”
 
Ami yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Dakini, give this peon what I feel about her rotten `Master's destiny'! Attack with Ice Lance Slash!” Ice Angel Dakini slashes the female SOL member in the chest and she yells out in pain as she is cut, but yells out in extreme pain as she shocked by dark electric energy as she loses 3100 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Ami: 2500
Female SOL member: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the female SOL member goes into unconsciousness on her stomach and the dueling holograms along with lightning rods fade away.
 
Hotaru yells out, in a dark excited tone, “That was great, Ami-chan!”
 
Bastion tells Ami, with a dark logical tone, “Yes! You showed that Society Punk who was the better woman!”
 
Ami tells Bastion, with a blush on her cheeks, “Thank you, Bastion-sempai.”
 
Amara tells Ami, with a dark sly grin, “Who knew you had it in you, Ami?”
 
Rei tells Amara, with a dark confident tone, “Well, I knew that Ami wasn't going to lose to some Society Loser!”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a nod and a dark sly smile, “You know it, Pyro!”
 
Bastion says, with a dark plain tone, “Well, we had better get her healed.”
 
Hotaru tells the others, with a smile, “I'm on it!”
 
Serena tells Hotaru, with a kind smile, “Thank you, Hotaru-chan!” Soon after, Hotaru goes over to prepare to heal the former female SOL member.
 
Ami says, curiously, “I hope that the others are doing okay.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark serious and logical tone, “With the Darkness of Salvation, the Millennium Items, and the Shadow Charms on our side along with the Wicked God cards, copies of the Sacred Beast cards, and the Egyptian God cards, it is most likely to assume that . . . they are kicking dork butt!”
 
Tai says, with a dark sly grin, “If that's the logical assumption, I'm going to agree with you, Bastion!”
 
(Sometime later; in another portion of Academy Island)
 
In another portion of Academy Island, we find Naruto and Hinata in a tag-team duel against two SOL members, one male and one female, and so far, Naruto and Hinata have 5000 life-points remaining while the SOL members only have 2000 life-points remaining. Naruto has Tyrant Dragon (2900/2450) as his Deck Master while Hinata is using Harpie Lady 1 (1300/1400) for her Deck Master. Naruto has White Ninja (1500/700) and Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (1800/1000) in attack mode with no face-down cards while Hinata has a Cyber Harpie (1800/1300-2100/1300) and Harpie's Pet Dragon (2000/2500-2600/2500) and two face-down cards. The SOL members have the male one using a Robotic Knight (1600/1800) with one XYZ Dragon Cannon (2800/2600) in attack mode and the female SOL member has Guardian Angel Joan (2800/2000) as her Deck Master and one Wingweaver (2700/2450) in attack mode with one face-down card. On the sidelines, we find Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, Lee, Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends from the Feudal Era watching the duel. The two tag teams are in another Shadow Game with their legs chained to the ground while they are standing on glass panels charged with dark electric energy that shock each tag team as they lose life-points.
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “Okay, dweebs, it is my move!” Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “First, I play my Fiend's Sanctuary! And I call one Metal Fiend Token to the field!” Soon after, one Metal Fiend Token (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Next, I sacrifice it along with my two ninja friends to summon my ultimate card! Okay, dorks, meet Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox in attack mode!” Soon after, the Metal Fiend Token and the two monsters vanish in red chakra and they transform into a powerful monster known as Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox (4500/4500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Lee says, amazed, “Incredible! So, that's the card based on off the infamous Nine-Tailed Fox that lives in Naruto!”
 
Neji says, with a dark serious tone, “Yes! It is said to have powers that rival the three Egyptian God Cards and only Naruto can control since a bit of the Nine-Tailed Fox's energy lives in that card! Those dorks don't stand a chance against a card of such power!”
 
The female SOL member thinks in her mind, with a cold sly grin, “Don't count on it, dweeb! When I play my trap card, Negate Attack, we will have one chance to get rid of that beast! Those two can't stop destiny!”
 
Hinata pushes two buttons on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “If you think that your face-down card will help, you are wrong! I reveal my face-down cards! Rush Recklessly and Darkness Veil!” Hinata's two face-down cards are revealed to be the Rush Recklessly Quick-Spell card and Darkness Veil trap card and Hinata says, with a dark serious tone, “Thanks to my Rush Recklessly, Naruto's Kyubi will gain seven hundred attack points for this turn and my Darkness Veil will negate and destroy all spell and trap cards on your side of the field when Naruto's Kyubi attack while dealing both of you four hundred points of damage for each one destroyed!”
 
The two SOL members yell out in unison and disbelief, “No way!” Naruto's Kyubi comes pitch black with powerful glowing red eyes while its stats rise from 4500/4500 to 5200/4500!
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark sly grin, “Nice work, Hina-chan! This will end this!”
 
Hinata blushes from Naruto's comment and she replies, with a nod and a dark smile, “Right!”
 
Naruto calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Okay, Kyubi, turn that pathetic tin can into scrap iron! Darkness Nine-Tailed Impalement!” Kyubi's nine tails become charged with black and red chakra and he launches his nine-tails at XYZ Dragon Cannon, destroying it along with the female SOL member's face-down card causing the two of them to scream out as they are shocked with dark electric energy as they lose 2600 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Naruto and Hinata: 5000
Two SOL members: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the chains, glass panels, and the final dueling holograms fade away as the two former SOL members collapse to the ground on their backs.
 
Sakura yells out, in a dark excited tone, “Naruto! Hinata! Way to go!”
 
Neji tells Hinata, with a dark sly smile, “You did well, Hinata. You dueled in perfect unison with Naruto. Your father, Lord Hiashi, would be proud to see how strong you are now.”
 
Hinata replies, with a blush on her cheeks, “Thank you, Neji-kun.”
 
Lee tells Hinata, with a dark sly grin, “You deserve it, Hinata.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a dark sly smile, “You really did great out there, Hinata.”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a dark loving tone, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.” Hinata then kisses Naruto right on the lips in front of the others causing sly smiles to come on the other's lips, even Sasuke's lips.
 
(Sometime soon after; in another area of Academy Island)
 
Within another area of Academy Island, we find another tag team duel going on between Takuya Kanbara partnered with Tenchi Masaki going against two more male SOL members. In this duel, we find Takuya and Tenchi has 6250 life-points left while the two male SOL members only has 3000 life-points remaining. Takuya has Little Chimera (600/500) as his Deck Master with Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer (2500/2100-4200/2100) and Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/2400-3200/2400), both monsters in attack mode, with one face-down card. Tenchi, on the meanwhile, has Command Knight (1200/1600) as his Deck Master with Gilford the Legend (2800/2000-4000/2000) equipped with Lightning Blade, Flame Swordsman (1800/1600-2200/1600) and both monsters are in attack mode with one card face-down on Tenchi's field. The first male SOL member has Shining Angel (1400/800) as his Deck Master, one Agent of Creation (1600/0) in defense mode and one Wingweaver (2700/2400) in attack mode, and one face-down card. The second male SOL member has Perfect Machine King (2700/2400) as his Deck Master, one Machine King (2200/2000-3600/2000) and one X-Head Cannon (1800/1500-2800/1500) in attack mode with no face-down cards. They are wearing black metal collars with the golden Millennium Symbol engraved in the center on their necks and upper arms that deliver a powerful dark electric shock when a duelist loses life-points. On the sidelines, we find Ryoko, Sasami, Ayeka, Atticus, Jade, Jordan, who has a brand new `dark look', JP, Zoe, Tommy, and Koichi cheering the two of them on.
 
Jordan's hair has changed from blond to pitch black with dark red highlights, his male Ra Yellow blazer has become pitch black, he has a dark blue shirt, black jeans with a matching black belt containing a pouch for his cards, black fingerless fighting gloves, and dark red sneakers.
 
On the meanwhile, Takuya asks, with a dark taunting tone, “Have you dweebs had enough yet?!”
 
The second SOL member yells out, coldly while trying to hide is wore out state, “Never! Destiny is on our side!”
 
Tenchi draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “You know, I am getting sick and tried of that phrase! Now, it is my move!” Tenchi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my spell card! Allied Forces! As long as this card remains on the field, all Warrior type monsters get a two hundred boost for every Warrior and Spellcaster on the field and I count three so far: Namely, Shining Phoenix Enforcer, Flame Swordsman, and Gilford!” Tenchi puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “But I'm not done, yet, dweebs! Rise, Rocket Warrior!” Soon after, Rocket Warrior (1500/1300) comes to the field in attack mode. Tenchi then says, with a dark sly grin, “And now, that's four warriors on the field!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer's stats rise from 4200/2100 to 5000/2100, Gilford's stats rise from 4000/2000 to 4800/2000, Flame Swordsman's stats rise from 2200/1600 to 3000/1600, and Rocket Warrior's stats rise from 1500/1300 to 2700/1300!
 
The first SOL member thinks in his mind, coldly, “Ha! Let's see that nonbeliever try anything with my Mirror Force trap card!”
 
Tenchi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Next, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that face-down! Too bad!”
 
The first SOL member calls out, horrified, “Oh no!” Just then a huge wind tornado destroys the first SOL member's face-down card.
 
Takuya pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Next, I play my trap card! One-on-One Fight!” Takuya's face-down card is to be revealed to be the One-on-One Fight trap card and Takuya yells out, darkly, “Now, our strongest monsters are forced to battle each other! That means my Shining Phoenix Enforcer against your pathetic Machine King!” Machine King then moves in to attack Shining Phoenix Enforcer.
 
Tenchi then pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Finally, I play my trap card! Covering Fire!” Tenchi's face-down card is revealed to be the Covering Fire trap card and he says, with a dark sly grin, “This card activates when your pathetic monsters attack our monsters and this card allows me to boost the power of Takuya's Shining Phoenix Enforcer by the attack points of one monster on the field and I choose my Gilford!”
 
The two SOL member yells out, in horror, “Oh no!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer's stats rise from 5000/2100 to 9800/2100!
 
Takuya then says, with a dark sly grin, “Great! Thanks, Tenchi! Now, it is time to end this! Squash that dork's rust bucket flat, Phoenix Enforcer!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer counterattacks, slices Machine King in half, and the two SOL member yells out in extreme pain as they are shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy as they lose 6200 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Tenchi and Takuya: 6250
Two male SOL members: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms and the shackles that all four duelists wearing fade away and the two SOL collapses collapse to the ground on their stomachs.
 
Zoe yells out, in a dark excited tone, “Way to go, Takuya!”
 
Sasami says, with a dark smile, “You did it! Those rotten dorks didn't know what hit them!”
 
Ayeka tells them, with a dark smile, “Indeed. Well done, both of you.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark sly grin, “For once, princess, we can agree on something.”
 
Jordan asks Jade, with a curious tone, “I wonder how Serena and the others are doing. Do you think that they are doing as well as us?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a dark sly smile, “Don't worry, Jordan. With a duelists like Serena, Davis, Yusuke, and others, I doubt these dweebs are standing much chance out there!”
 
Jordan says, with a dark wide grin, “Yeah, you are right, Jade-kun! Right now, I think that Serena-onee-chan has already dozens of them already!”
 
Atticus tells Jordan, with a dark smile, “Knowing a girl like Serena, I don't doubt it!”
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, concerned, “I know that those rotten dorks won't beat a duelist like Serena-onee-chan, only duelists like Davis-san, Jaden-san, Rei-onee-chan, and other `Chosen Duelists' could beat her! But I'm still worried for her! That rotten Sartorius hurt her by taking away her friends and the Darien-aniki along with what he did to me! I will never forgive for hurting Serena-onee-chan and turning Atticus-aniki, Alexis-onee-chan, and Serena-onee-chan's and Rei-onee-chan's friends into cold and heartless and what he tried to make me do to poor Jake-kun as well as those poor Ra Yellow transfer students. However, I keep feeling that those talking cats, Luna and Atremis, who I can't believe talk like us, are right! I just hope that Serena-onee-chan doesn't lose herself because of that . . . that devil, Sartorius!”
 
Jade asks Jordan, with a curious tone, “Are you okay, Jordan?”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a nod, “I'm okay, Jade-kun.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a loving smile, “Well, remember if you need anything . . .”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a loving tone and smile, “I know, Jade-kun, but you've protected me for so long and now, I've got the power to protect you. You mean so much to and I . . .”
 
Jade tells Jordan, interrupting him, “You don't need to say anymore, Jordy. I know.” Jade gently kisses Jordan on lips and Jordan returns the kiss as well causing Atticus to give a wide sly grin about this `event'.
 
Atticus thinks in his mind, “Well, it is hard for me to understand this `soulmate' thing with Jordy and Jade as well as the other `soulmates' like Serena and Darien with the Silver Millennium, Treasured Era, and reincarnation stuff, but I'm glad that Jordy finally has a girl of his own. And she is quite the babe as well, but I better not say in that way because Jade has the power to kick my ass all the way back to the mainland and Syrus and Zane, with their own powers, can do just as well.”
 
(Three days after Jordan's `rescue' from the SOL; within the hallways of Duel Academy)
 
Inside of the hallways of the main building in Duel Academy, we find Kagome, Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi walking down the hallways and all four of them have cold annoyed looks on their faces. Ever since Jordan Rhodes was freed from SOL control, our heroes and heroines have been going into `overtime' against the SOL by reducing their numbers by one-quarter of their original number. Right now, we find Kagome and her three friends heading off to Obelisk Arena because Doctor Crowler and Bonaparte had sent a message on their PDA to meet them at Obelisk Arena.
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “I can't believe those rotten nonbelievers!”
 
Yuka says, with a cold angered tone, “I know how you feel, Kagome! This is ridiculous! We've already lost one-quarter of our original members to them and this is before the start of the tournament!”
 
Ayumi asks, with a cold serious tone, “And with those rotten nonbelievers, namely Serena Tsukino, Hikari Urameshi, Davis Motomiya, Ayeka Jurai, and Kira Urameshi in charge around here, we can't help others see the light!”
 
Eri states, with a cold annoyed tone, “Just what is their problem?! Why can't they see that they are being blinded by the darkness and used by those damn mutts?!”
 
Kagome tells her three friends with a cold sly smile, “Don't worry, girls! When Master Sartorius' plans come into motion, those fucking nonbelievers won't be a problem until the tournament! And even then, they won't stop destiny!”
 
Yuka says, with a cold smile, “Yeah! No one can stop destiny! Master Sartorius taught us that!”
 
Ayumi says, with a cold sly smile, “And then we will have the last laugh!”
 
As they entered Obelisk Arena, Eri asks, curiously, “By the way, Kagome, why did you think Crowler and Bonaparte called us here for?”
 
Kagome states, with a cold plain tone, “I don't know, but it better be good.” Soon after, they enter the arena to find Crowler and Bonaparte standing in the center of the dueling platform. The group goes onto the platform and Kagome asks them, coldly, “Okay, you, two, what do you want now?!”
 
Bonaparte says, with cold serious tone, “Simple, mademoiselle. We're here to tell you that we've captured one of the nonbelievers.”
 
Kagome and her three friends yell out in unison, “What?!”
 
Eri yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You, dweebs, captured one of the nonbelievers?! No way!”
 
Crowler then says, with a cold plain tone, “Then why don't you take a look at this?!” Crowler and Bonaparte step out of the way and they show a bound and gagged Kira Urameshi that seemly unconscious.
 
Kagome yells out, stunned, “What the fuck?! No way! That's Kira! She is supposed to have Ma-zoku and spiritual powers! There is no way that you could have done this!”
 
Crowler says, with a cold serious tone, “Ha! There is where you are wrong! Remember, you are the one and Miss Meiou are the ones that made the potions that didn't need priestess power that could affect those with demon blood, didn't you?”
 
Bonaparte says, with a cocky smile and cold sly tone, “This pathetic nonbeliever didn't see our sneak attack coming. She fought that she was going to beat us up until we let her get close so we can knock her out with ease.”
 
Kagome goes up to Kira's seemly unconscious form and she says, turning her head away from them and with a cold sly grin, “Finally, you did something right for a change! We can bring her to Master Sartorius and she can finally see the light! And my other cousins and Keiko will be back with us! How did you do it?!”
 
Kira's eyes shoot open and she replies, darkly, “Actually, they didn't! Gotcha!” Immediately, Kira gets to her feet and breaks her restraints without trouble at all.
 
Yuka yells out, stunned, “She's free and awake!”
 
Eri says, yelling at Crowler and Bonaparte, “What are you trying to pull here?!”
 
Crowler says, with a sly grin, “Simple white freak . . .” Crowler then says, in a certain female half-dog demon's voices, “ . . . you've just got pranked!” The SOL gasp in shock, knowing who that voice belongs to. Immediately, Bonaparte then rises into the air and transforms back into Shippo while Crowler puts his hands in ninja hand signs in front of him. `Crowler' then calls out, strongly, “Transform!” Soon after, `Crowler' is covered in a lot of smoke and he transforms back into Inuyasha's sister, Melody.
 
Kagome yells out, stunned, “You!” Kira, Melody, and Shippo immediately leap into the air and they take out small spheres from their hands.
 
Kira calls out, with a sly grin, “Now!” All three of them slam the spheres into the ground around Kagome and the three SOL girls causing a green mist to surround them and all four SOL girls cough out as the green mist surrounds them. When the green mist fades away, the girls' faces and exposed skin are green in color.
 
All of them scream in shock and Ayumi yells out, horrified, “What happened to me?! I'm green like I'm some kind of alien!”
 
Soon after, the laughter of Kira and Melody can be heard and Kagome turns to them, who are sitting on the bleachers with Kira having a dark sly smile and Melody having a sly grin, causing her to yell at them, in a cold angered tone, “What did you do to us?!”
 
Melody asks Kagome, with a nasty tone, “What's the matter whore?! You look kind of green in the gills as they say in your time!”
 
Kagome yells out, in a cold angered tone, “I don't have time for your games, you poodle! What did do to us?!”
 
Kira tells Kagome, with dark nasty tone, “Don't get your stockings in a bunch, bitch! It is just a little spell that Melody and I have worked on.”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Yeah, witch, good news for you, it isn't permanent, but bad news, you are going to be green for the whole day!”
 
Kagome yells out, in a cold enraged tone, “You! You fucking dog! I hate you!”
 
Melody replies, with a nasty tone, “Well, what do you know whore, I feel the same way. Nice that we can agree on something for once, but now, there is something else we can agree on.”
 
Ayumi says, with a cold nasty tone, “What is that poodle?!”
 
Melody says, with a wide sly grin, “Since you don't have any of your fellow dorks with you to protect you, there is nothing here stopping me for getting some payback for what you did to my brother! And you don't have those potions with you either!” Kagome and the three SOL girls yelp out in shock as Melody leaps down to attack them. Quickly, she grabs one of Kagome's arms and slams her into the wall that separates the elevated stands causing it to crack from the impact of Kagome's form. Soon after, Melody rams her right fist into Kagome's stomach causing her to cough out blood and she then slams Kagome's head right into the wall, knocking her unconscious as well as leaving her with a nasty bloody gash on her forehead.
 
Eri yells out, horrified, “Kagome!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “That was for my brother, witch!”
 
Yuka yells out, in a cold angered tone, “You are going to pay for that, dog!” Yuka immediately runs at Melody, but she quickly gets out of the way and beats Yuka down to the ground with multiple bleeding cuts, black and blues, and one nasty gash on her forehead.
 
Ayumi calls out, horrified, “Yuka!”
 
Melody tells the two remaining girls with a wicked sly grin, “Who's next?” The two girls whimper in fear knowing that they don't stand a chance against Melody and they are easily beaten to the ground soon after with their uniforms torn, multiple bloody cuts and scratches on their skin, and major black and blues on their bodies and forehead as they fall to the ground unconscious. Melody says, with a sigh, “Ah! That feels better!”
 
Shippo says, worriedly, “Geez! Was that really all necessary?!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “That white whore and her fucking friends deserved after what they did to my brother!” Melody goes over to Kagome's unconscious form and she says, with a sneer, “Consider this payback, wench!” Melody then spits onto Kagome's forehead and soon enough, all three of them leave with Kira giving Melody a very serious glare in her eyes.
 
(Back in front of the Slifer Red dorm; sometime later that day)
 
Within the front of the Slifer Red dorm, we find Inuyasha lying down to male SOL members that he had dueled himself just awhile back and easily beat. While Gennai and the Digimon help put them inside, Kira explains what Melody did after they had `pranked' Kagome and her three friends in Obelisk Arena earlier that day.
 
When she is done, Inuyasha yells out at Melody, angrily, “Melody, what in the fucking hell were you thinking?!”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “Yes, I agree with Inuyasha, here, Melody. The prank is one thing, but what you did was totally out of line.”
 
Melody says, with her arms crossed in front of her, “Hey, it isn't like I killed the white wench.”
 
Yusuke yells out, with an angered tone, “Damn well you had better not! That may not be my cousin, but that's her body that white fake of Kagome is using!”
 
Melody calls out, with an angered tone, “Hey! She deserved it since she ditched my brother for power and she used those fucking potions to hurt me as well as spit on his face!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, with an angered tone, “Yeah! But have you forgotten that Kagome isn't doing this of her own free will?! Damn it, Melody!”
 
Sango tells Melody, in a serious tone, “Inuyasha is right, Melody. It is like you are using Kagome's brainwashing as an excuse to inflict as much physical pain as possible on her.”
 
Kari says, seriously, “Your brother and the others are right, Melody! You can't do this whatever hatred or malice that you hold to the `real Kagome'. Remember, all of us are Kagome's friends and combined we are a lot stronger than you.”
 
Melody states, with a nasty tone and preparing her claws, “Is that a threat, Kamiya?” Just then almost like he is teleporting in, Davis comes in front of Melody's face and aims his right index finger charged with spirit energy right at her face point-blank with a deadly glare in his eyes.
 
Davis says, in a deadly serious tone, “Threaten my girlfriend, again, and you will get one hell of a new haircut, demon girl!”
 
Miroku goes over to Davis and tells him, in a serious and concerned tone, “Whoa! Easy, my friend! That's just the way that she is!” Davis powers down his Spirit Gun and walks back to Kari.
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, with a serious and stern tone, “And there is my point exactly! At this time, I won't have allowed him to kill you, Melody. You are my sister and I care for you a lot. However, there is a limit to my protection. The others, including I, care about Kagome and if you go too far . . . don't depend me to get you out when our friends turn on you. I'll try to stop them, but combined, they out power you and outnumber you.”
 
Melody crosses her hands in front of her chest and replies, plainly, “Fine!”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, with a groan, “What in the hell of this world am I going to do with her?!”
 
Jordan gives a sigh of relief and he tells Jade, in a whisper, “That was so close. I didn't want to see our friends and allies fighting each other.”
 
Jade says, in a whisper with a serious tone, “Me too, Jordy. But it looks what Koenma told me about that sister of Inuyasha's is true. She is just as hard-headed and stubborn as him, maybe even more so.”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Now, with that argument done and over with, what is the plan for today?”
 
Matt asks Izzy, curiously, “By the way, Izzy, who many of those dorks are gone from that cult?”
 
Izzy, Ami, Bastion, and Keiko work on the calculations quickly with Washu and Ami replies, with a nod, “By our calculations, the Society of Light has lost one-quarter of its membership.”
 
Bastion nods his head and replies, “Yes. Keiko, Izzy, and I most certainly agree on that.” Keiko and Izzy nod their head in unison to agree with Bastion.
 
Amara says, with a dark sly smile, “That's good. And all of the students that we freed have been brought to our side in the Shadow Council.”
 
Tai says, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah! The weaker those dorks become, the stronger that we get!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly smile, “Yes, those fucking geeks and their `Master' must be wondering what to do right now. Man! I wish I could see their dorky faces.”
 
Davis asks Hikari, with a dark sly tone, “Why do you want to do that? I bet there is nothing much to look at expect their dorky faces that are as pale as their dorky uniforms. So, why waste the time?”
 
Jaden says, with a dark smile on his lips, “Good point, Davis. These dweebs are nothing much to look at in the first place.”
 
Chazz thinks in his mind, with a dark sly smile, “You know, I'm really starting to like the Slacker and his dorky friends' new attitudes!”
 
Sasuke asks, with a dark plain tone, “So, what should we do today?”
 
Koenma, Yeshua, and Botan assemble together and Botan says, seriously, “Actually, we've got something to discuss with all of you. However, in order to do this, we needed to call Atem and the others here. I keep wondering where they are.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “We're right here, Botan.” Soon after, everyone looks to see the younger Atem and Tea along with Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Serenity, Rebecca, Duke, and Mai walking up to all of them.
 
Davis asks Yugi, “Hey, Cousin Yugi, what's up?!”
 
Yugi replies, with a kind smile, “Nothing really is up, Davis. It is the same thing as usual through we are seeing less students and people clad in white.”
 
Takuya says, with a wide sly grin, “Well, you can thank us for that, Yugi-sempai!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark sly smile, “We've been kicking dork butt all over the island!”
 
Ayeka says, with a dark serious tone, “And hopefully, soon, those Society Freaks and their `Master' shall nothing be, but a bad memory.”
 
Tenchi says, with a dark strong tone, “However, Ayeka, we shouldn't get too confident.”
 
Ryoko says, in a dark serious tone, “Yeah! Those rotten freaks are known for their dirty tricks!”
 
Amara nods her head and says, with a dark plain tone, “I've got to admit, I agree with the space pirate. Until all of those freaks and their fucking asshole of a `Master', Sartorius, are gone, we can't let our guards down for a minute.”
 
Tai says, with a nod and a dark serious tone, “Right, Amara. Jerks like them have been real pain in the asses for that. They are known for kicking you with your guard down.”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “Don't we know it.”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, Lord Koenma, why did you call us here?”
 
Koenma asks Atem, “Atem, do you remember about Taigoku?”
 
Atem nods his head and replies, “Yes, of course. He was one of my best friends and strongest allies.”
 
Inuyasha gets a feeling on his heart when the name `Taigoku' is mention and he thinks in his mind, perplexed, “Why does that name seem so familiar to me?”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “Who is Taigoku?”
 
`Dark Kari' comes out of Kari's body and she says, with a dark serious tone, “You don't know about Taigoku?! Man! I thought that you humans knew everything about the Shadow Games and Pharaoh Atem!”
 
Tea says, seriously, “I remember him. He was the half-demon son of a powerful ruler of Demon World who feel in love with a human. Taigoku came from a powerful and `upper class' demon family, but being royalty wasn't in his nature. Taigoku was born warrior and fighter not to mention brash, hard-headed, stubborn, cocky, and real nasty at times as well.”
 
Shippo says, with a roll of his eyes, “That sounds familiar.”
 
Inuyasha says, annoyed, “What do you mean by that short-stuff?!” Shippo yelps out in shock and immediately run behind the others for protection.
 
Joey asks Tea, perplexed, “Uh, Tea, how do you know this?”
 
Tea tells Joey, rolling her eyes, “Hello! I was Atem's . . . `lover' back in the Silver Millennium, which the Shadow Games of Egypt and his reign of Pharaoh took place. My memories are coming back to me.” Tea thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Not to mention others `things' like my `Treasured Era' memories and it is giving me a migraine.” Tea holds her head and says, winching, “Through it is hard to process all of this information.”
 
Yeshua tells Tea, with a plain and logical tone, “Yes, we can imagine, Princess Anzu or Hell Star, which you prefer. Remembering three lifetimes of information is hard on one's mind since the human mind can only process so much, but I think that I've got ideas how to explain your mental abilities to handle all of this information. However, we will get that to later.”
 
Tea replies, with a nod, “Good idea.”
 
Koenma says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, Taigoku became a loyal ally and warrior to King Atem of Egypt, becoming part of his court. He fought in the war against Zorc the Dark One and he survived. After Atem sealed Zorc away in the Millennium Puzzle with his own spirit, Taigoku left Egypt and continued to wander the planet as well across the Silver Alliance, finding transport whenever he came. Soon enough, he found his way to the Infinity Kingdom, the kingdom where Tea, in her second life as Sailor Constellation, and Keiko, as Princess Sakura, come from as well as Takara and Rika as the two of the guardians of Tea's and Keiko's royal family.”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “Infinity Kingdom, huh? Sounds like an awesome place under the rainbow.”
 
Takara tells Rika, a bit nervously, “Uh, Rika, they might not have rainbows since the Infinity Kingdom sounds like it is in outer space.”
 
Koenma replies, with a plain tone, “Actually, there are rainbows, but that's not the point. Anyway, when Taigoku arrived there, he met and fell in love with one of the other princesses of the Infinity Kingdom. Princess Sakura's and Princess Anzu's other sister, Princess Kisara.”
 
Keiko asks, seriously, “So, this powerful dog hanyou fell in love with another of Tea's and my sisters'?”
 
Botan nods her head and replies, seriously, “That's right, Keiko! When Princess Kisara tried to aid in the defense of the Silver and Golden Alliance, she and Taigoku died together in the assault by the Negaverse. However, like Serena, her guardians, and her prince, they were sent into the future to be reincarnated.”
 
Koenma holds up a golden pendant with a yellow stone in the center of the pendant with the yellow stone being engraved with the Millennium Symbol, Eye of Horus, in the middle and says, plainly, “This is the Millennium Pendant, a special Millennium Item, created for and used by the Taigoku, who is the legendary Egyptian Dog Demon or the `Chosen Hanyou'. Like other Millennium Items, it has the power to summon real life Shadow Creatures, but it also allows the user to perform ninjutsu arts, similar to the ones of the ninja of the today perform, the wearer is immune to all magic and potions, including the ones used on Inuyasha currently, and only Taigoku or his reincarnation as well as anyone from the Spirit World, namely Botan and me. If anyone else even touches it, then his or her soul would be banished into the Shadow Realm for all times, where their souls are tortured for all time. However, he made one exception from this rule, because the Millennium Pendant couldn't be removed, not even by Taigoku, expect when he . . . left this world.”
 
Jade asks Koenma, curiously, “That's good and all, Binky Boy, but what does he have to do with us?”
 
Koenma's eyebrow quirks at Jade's remark and he says, plainly, “Because his reincarnation is here and he is what is known as the `Chosen Hanyou'.”
 
Our heroes and heroines give perplexed remarks and Miroku asks, curiously, “He is here?!”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What is a `Chosen Hanyou'?”
 
Bastion says, curious as Ami, “Yes, I think it is important.”
 
Koenma says, seriously, “Yes, it is. The `Chosen Hanyou', Taigoku's reincarnation, is said in the prophecies to be the being that will go on to become the ruler of all demons in the Makai and you can probably realize that's another reason that full demons hate hanyous so much because of that legend. Plus, Taigoku has the power to weld the Egyptian God Monsters as well. Not to mention the fact that he has powers similar to the `Chosen Duelists' as well. The power to alter destiny and fate and isn't bound by `Fate's String' as they say.”
 
Davis yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Whoa! If he is that important, we need to keep him out that fucking asshole's slimy hands!”
 
Kira asks, curiously, “So, who is this guy . . . or half-demon?” Koenma doesn't say a word, goes over to Inuyasha, and wraps the Millennium Pendant around his neck. Just then the Millennium Pendant blazes with golden light and Inuyasha yells out in shock as he feels power that he never felt before surge into his body while the others are forced to close their eyes from the bright light.
 
Kuwabara yells out, shocked, “What in the hell is going on here?!”
 
Atem says, seriously, “I have a good idea!” When the golden light fades and everyone is able to look again, they gasp to see what Inuyasha looks like now.
 
This figure had Inuyasha's long and silver hair that goes to his knees, he had Egyptian honey colored skin, he had a Millennium Crown, similar to the one that Atem wore across his forehead in his `Pharaoh form' in the Memory World, but this Millennium Crown is rainbow and not golden in color, the rainbow Millennium Crown is attached to the forehead of his scalp, he is wearing the same clothes that Atem wore when he was in the Memory World and his `Pharaoh form', with a red cape that goes to his knees. He had a Diadiankh, an Egyptian Duel Disk that summoned Shadow Creatures, attached to his left wrist. He also had white formal Egyptian shoes.
 
The male figure replies, in Inuyasha's nasty tone, expect his voice was a bit more mature version of Inuyasha's voice, “What does it look like Shippo?!”
 
Atem says, seriously, “That's Taigoku! I remember him anywhere!”
 
Keiko says, horrified, “Wait! If Inuyasha is the reincarnation of my sister's, Princess Kisara's, hanyou `lover', then that means . . .!!”
 
Yeshua says, with a serious and plain logical tone, “Yes. Kagome Higurashi is the reincarnation of Princess Kisara, your sister, back in the Silver Millennium, Keiko.”
 
Our heroes and heroines, minus Zane and Hiei, gasp in shock and Tea says, seriously, “That means that she is my sister from the Silver Millennium even through I'm also Sailor Hell Star!”
 
Koenma says, seriously, “Correct. Princess Kisara was an excellent priestess of her day with spiritual and mystical powers that far exceed even the one that created the Shikon Jewel by fusing her soul with demon souls that she imprisoned.”
 
Melody says, with a snort, “Oh, great! Another fucking priestess!”
 
Sango tells Melody, with a scolding tone, “Melody, please . . .” Melody just huffs and crosses her arms across her chest.
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “Like we said before, after Zorc was sealed away by Atem, Taigoku took off and found his way into the Infinity Kingdom where he fell in love with Princess Kisara. When Queen Beryl destroyed the Silver Millennium, Taigoku and Princess Kisara died in the battle as well and both of them were sent to be reborn as Inuyasha and Kikyo, in which soon after, she was reborn once again as Kagome after Naraku's terrible plot on that day.”
 
Inuyasha or should I say, Taigoku, yells out, angrily, “Can you not remind me of that damn day and that fucking son of a bitch?!”
 
Miroku tells Inuyasha, “Easy, Inuyasha. Yeshua did not mean anything by it.”
 
Amara asks, seriously, “So, we need to help Inuyasha as well?”
 
Koenma says, seriously, “Indeed, Miss Ten'ou. It is best that Inuyasha join the duels in the GX tournament and with Society members because he holds similar powers to your princess, Jaden Yuki, Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto, Aster Phoenix, Kagome Higurashi, Rei Hino, Davis Motomiya, Jade Truesdale, and Jordan Rhodes as the `Chosen Duelists', so, he can defy the predictions of Sartorius and the power of the Light of Destruction.”
 
Kurama asks Koenma, curiously, “Speaking of this evil power, do you believe there is a connection between this `Ultimate Destiny card' and its arrival on Earth?”
 
Koenma says, seriously, “Yes! We believe that the Light of Destruction got to Earth through the `Ultimate Destiny card' that Aster's father developed and it possessed the man that stole that card and took Aster's father. And he is still out and we don't know who he is. The reason is that core of the Light of Destruction's power might have transferred to Sartorius. However, he might have enough of its power left in him to cause major destruction and most likely, the power is focused in that card.”
 
Yusuke says, in a droll tone, “Great! Another psycho on the loose!”
 
Koenma says, seriously, “For now, Yusuke, you leave that problem of finding that man and that care to us.”
 
Rei says, seriously, “Aster won't like that idea. He is looking for his father's card and his father and nothing is going to stop him.”
 
Yeshua says, in a plain and logical tone, “Well, he is putting his life and the universe in great danger since that card could still be possessed by the Light of Destruction's power.”
 
Jade says, seriously, “No joke! Even a portion of his power can be very dangerous especially with him since he doesn't have the Darkness of Salvation to protect him like the rest of us and two, he doesn't have any special powers at all!”
 
Jaden tells Jade, with a confident smile and dark confident tone, “I'm sure that Aster will be fine! He isn't the kind of the guy to let some alien freak take him down!”
 
Keiko tells Jaden, with a sigh, “You are really confident in him, aren't you?”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Yep! He is a really good duelist! I mean he beat me . . . before I got my new Neo-Spacian pals that is.”
 
Hikari tells Jaden, “And nearly cost your ability to use your cards, Jay.”
 
Jaden tells Hikari, with a dark serious tone, “Come on, Kari! He was being used by Sartorius, who he believed that he was his friend! It wasn't his fault! He didn't know that his deck was filled with an evil power to turn me into one of that fucking freak's tools!”
 
Davis tells Jaden, with a dark serious tone, “Lucky for you, based on what Kari and the others told, you had a strong will that prevent that freak from brainwashing you.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “Speaking of that son of a bitch, we should have been `hearing' from that asshole by now! I mean we had already taken out one-quarter of his fucking Society!”
 
Sasuke says, in a dark plain tone, “Sakura has a good point. We have had major success against that damn cult and its members over the past three days. And they haven't tried any of their tricks.”
 
Neji says, with a nod and a dark serious tone, “I agree with you, Sasuke. I don't like this at all.”
 
Jordan says, with a dark sly smile, “Well, everyone, Jade-kun and I have a few things that might aid us against that jerk.” Everyone looks at Jordan and Jade as they reveal two new Millennium Items.
 
The one held by Jade is a beautiful sword with a hilt made of pure gold, the Millennium Symbol in the top center portion of the hilt, and a silver blade covered in jewels.
 
The one held by Jordan is a good-sized shield that looks like it is made of pure gold adorned with all types of jewels and the Millennium Symbol in the center of the shield.
 
Joey asks, perplexed, “What are those?!”
 
Yugi says, seriously, “They look like Millennium Items!”
 
Jade says, with a sly grin, “They are! They are our personal Millennium Items during the `Treasured Era'. Mine is the Millennium Sword and Jordy's item is the Millennium Shield and like the other items, they have their own special powers other than the basic summoning of Shadow Creatures. With Tea's help and her memories of the `Treasured Era' we managed to summon them back sometime ago.”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark sly grin, “And that gives us a power boost!”
 
Mindy says, with a dark sly smile, “And that asshole a major headache!”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark serious tone, “Yes. And about that asshole, what Sasuke and Neji said about what's happening, it gets me worried. That asshole is up to something and I don't like it.”
 
Ayeka says, with a dark serious tone, “For once, Ryoko, we agree on something.”
 
Tenchi says, with a dark plain tone, “I agree with Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasuke, and Neji on this one, everyone. We need to find out what those dorks are up to and fast.” Just then as if to answer the question, Serena's, Davis', Hikari's, Kira's, and Ayeka's PDA ring at the same time. When they activate them, Chancellor Sheppard's face comes onto the screen with a worried expression on his face.
 
Serena asks, curiously, “What's up, Chancellor Sheppard?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, solemnly and worriedly, “Y-You need to come into my office right away, Miss Tsukino. Bring all of your friends with you. There is something that you need to know immediately.”
 
Ayeka asks Chancellor Sheppard, curiously, “Is there a problem, Chancellor Sheppard?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard replies, solemnly, “You need to see for yourself, Miss Jurai.” Soon after, the screens on Serena's, Davis', Hikari's, Kira's, and Ayeka's PDA turn to static.
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “I don't like this.”
 
Sora nods her head and says, with a dark plain tone, “Same here, Tai. I smell a rat.”
 
TK says, with a dark serious tone, “Or like a group of them? Namely wearing white wearing freaks that are dogs to `destiny obsessed' freak of nature.”
 
Kari says, with a dark sly smile, “Nice description, TK.”
 
Davis says, with a dark smile, “I'll say, Kari.”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “We had better go see what Sheppard wants and I know that it isn't good for us!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark serious tone, “I agree. It looks like dorks might have revealed their next damn plot!”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go find out what it is and let's mess it up in their faces!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly smile, “I'm with you, Yusuke!”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, let's go already!” Soon after, the group of heroes and heroines headed for the main building of Duel Academy and Chancellor Sheppard's office where they feel the next plot of the Society of Light is about to revealed to them.
 
(Within Chancellor Sheppard's office; Sometime soon after)
 
Inside of Chancellor Sheppard's office, our heroes and heroines gasp to find Chazz's brothers, in their new white business suits, with Alexis, Mina, Lita, Michelle, Trista, Ino, Tenten, Yolei, and Koji, assembled in front of Chancellor Sheppard's desk.
 
Chazz yells out, with a dark angered tone, “What are you fucking scrubs doing around here?!”
 
Jagger tells Chazz, with a cold taunting tone, “What's the matter Chazz? Aren't you happy to see your brothers here?”
 
Chazz retorts, with a dark angered tone, “Like I miss an ulcer.”
 
Tea asks, curiously, “Who are these jerks?”
 
Ken says, in a dark serious tone, “And I think that they don't go together very well with Chazz and not for the reason that they are wearing freaky white business suits.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark annoyed tone, “They are Chazz's brothers, Jagger and Slade Princeton. Even through Chazz is much of jerk on his own, these two pushed him to be a bigger jerk during Jay's first year here because they pressured him to be the best. All accord to their plan for world domination and in their minds, they need to dominate three areas of world affairs to take over the world: Politics, Economics, and Duel Monsters.”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Chazz took care of Duel Monsters and they would take Politics and Economics.”
 
Syrus says, in a dark serious tone, “That's right! Those two already dominate the worlds of politics and economics, but they still needed Chazz to be the best in Duel Monsters and they pressured him all the time.”
 
Chazz tells Syrus, with his usual snobbish tone, “Tell them story of my life why don't you?”
 
Jaden says, with a dark serious tone, “When Chazz lost to me in the school duel last year, we sent them off in order for them to stop what they were doing to Chazz, but those two came back with another plan to get rid of Duel Academy so they can rule the world. They forced Chazz into an unfair duel where they used rare cards against him and Chazz couldn't use monsters with more than five hundred attack points, but Chazz kicked their asses out of her anyway in one sweet duel I might add.”
 
Chazz says, with a dark sneer, “What are you scrubs up to this time?”
 
Slade says, with a cold sly tone, “What do you think Chazz? We were thinking of taking down Duel Academy and fulfilling our plan for world domination.”
 
Jagger says, with a cold smile, “That's before Sartorius-sama showed us the wonders of the Light and we decided to change our objectives, especially finding out that you and your Slacker friends were causing the Society of Light so much trouble.”
 
Chazz replies, with a dark nasty tone, “First of all, these Slackers are not my friends! They are associates and allies, nothing more!”
 
Takuya states, surprised, “Say what?!”
 
Keiko says, with a sigh, “That's typical Chazz for you.”
 
Chazz yells out, with a dark serious tone, “And two, those rotten white dorks deserved for all the problems of using Chazz Princeton like a little puppet and all of the trouble that they been causing the school! So, if you are with them and helping with those dorks with their plans, prepare for a major smack down!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly grin, “Don't count on it, traitor!”
 
Yusuke replies, with dark nasty tone, “Why not, wench?!”
 
Slade says, with a cold sly smile, “So, you are the former legendary street punk, Yusuke Urameshi, huh? Pathetic, if I have to say.”
 
Kira yells out, in a dark angered tone, “Watch you say about my brother asshole or else!”
 
Jagger tells Kira, with a cold sly grin, “I wouldn't try anything unless you want something to happen to Duel Academy's current staff.”
 
Davis yells out, darkly, “Is that a threat?!”
 
Slade says, with a cold smile, “It's a promise, punk! Since the Society of Light owes Duel Academy!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and they yell out in unison, “What?!”
 
Jade yells out, darkly, “That's a lie! You are trying to trick us!”
 
Rika says, with a dark serious tone, “And it is a lame trick, you know.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a sigh and solemn tone, “I'm afraid that it is no trick. Most of the stock of Duel Academy is in the Society of Light's control.”
 
Takara calls out, shocked, “Are you serious?!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard takes out a file and holds it toward Serena, saying, “Take a look at this.” Serena goes over to Chancellor Sheppard while the others keep an eye on the Society members, takes the files, goes back to her friends and allies, and opens the file with all of her friends and allies assembled.
 
Ami, Bastion, and Keiko gasp in shock and Bastion yells out, horrified, “Great Scott! Most of the interest and stock in Duel Academy is mainly owed by the Princeton Corporation!”
 
Ami says, stunned, “And that means Duel Academy is mainly under their control!”
 
Jagger says, with a cold sly grin, “And since we're in the Society of Light, it means that we control the school!”
 
Slade says, with a cold smile, “Yes! And if you try anything stupid, Chancellor Sheppard and the others here might be out of a job!”
 
Amara yells out, in a dark angered tone, “Why you?!” She prepares to charge them with her fists and bash them into the ground, but Serena stops her.
 
Serena calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Amara, no! We can't give them a damn reason!”
 
Jagger says, with a cold smile, “Because Master Sartorius advised us, too, we are allowing you to keep your current positions as well, Slackers.”
 
Ayeka says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Any reason for your `generosity'!”
 
Slade says, with a cold smile on his lips, “Yes! To show you pathetic losers how powerless against the Light and destiny, you dweebs really are!” The two brothers laugh together evilly while the rest of the SOL give cold sly grin on their expressions.
 
Ryoko says, in a dark angered tone, “They are starting to piss me off!”
 
Tenchi says, in a dark annoyed tone, “Well, we can't do anything about it, Ryoko!”
 
Ken says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah! One false move and kiss Chancellor Sheppard and everyone else goodbye.”
 
Yolei tells the heroes and heroines, with a cold sly tone, “By the way, along with the message that Duel Academy is under `new management' of sorts, we are here to deliver a message from Master Sartorius.”
 
Davis yells out, with a dark angered tone, “What does that freak want now?!”
 
Lita says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Watch what you say about Master Sartorius nonbelievers! Now, he says that he wants all of the rules restricting the Society of Light here at Duel Academy taken away by tomorrow morning!”
 
Kari says, with a dark snarl on her lips, “Or let us guess: Or else?!”
 
Michelle asks, with a cold sly smile and a curious tone, “Now, why would you think that we would say that?”
 
Zoe says, with a dark nasty tone, “I don't know . . . A good guess, witch?! Don't count us as idiots, you wench!”
 
Ino tells Zoe, with a cold serious tone, “Hey, watch your mouth to Miss Kaiou or . . .?!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly smile, “Or you will Miss White Piggy?! Last time that I checked, your pathetic jutsu was sealed tighter than a drum!”
 
Kari says, with a dark smile, “And Keiko and I are not going to release it until you are gone for the Society of Dweebs!”
 
Ino yells out, with a cold angered tone, “You will pay for this!”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Watch you say to my girlfriend, bitch!”
 
Slade says, with a cold sly smile, “I think that you had better watch what you say, Mister Urameshi, or else Chancellor Sheppard might get the `pink slip' unexpectedly.”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark angered tone, “You wouldn't dare!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Yes, they would, dork! So, you and the others better shut up or these scrubs will make Chancellor Sheppard and the other staff go `bye-bye'!”
 
Jagger says, with a dark sly grin, “Better listen to our `little brother', nonbelievers! That's some good advice!”
 
Chazz tells Jagger and Slade, with a dark serious tone, “Don't count on it working for long, dorks! When we get back Duel Academy, you will be eating dirt when we are done with you!”
 
Slade says, with a cold sly grin, “Brave words from such a `little brother'.”
 
Hotaru asks Serena, in a whisper and with a dark serious tone, “What should we do, Serena-hime?”
 
Serena growls darkly and replies, in a whisper and in a dark plain tone, “There is nothing much we can do, Hotaru-chan. We've got no choice, but to give in to that demand. With Duel Academy mainly under their control, we're . . . helpless at this moment.”
 
Amara says, muttering loud enough for only the others to hear and with a dark angered tone, “Damn it! Just when we had them on the ropes!”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and serious tone, “They must have had this plan going on for awhile.”
 
Serena says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Let's go everyone.”
 
Hikari says to Chancellor Sheppard, with a dark angered snarl on her face, “Chancellor Sheppard . . . revoke the rules against the Society of Light.”
 
Kuwabara yells at Hikari, “You can't be serious!”
 
Yusuke tells Kuwabara, with a dark plain tone, “And do what with them having control of Duel Academy, Kuwabara?! Get Chancellor Sheppard and everyone else kicked into the cold?!”
 
Tai yells out, darkly, “You won't get away with this!”
 
Jagger says, with a cold sly grin, “Face it, nonbeliever! We already did!”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “We'll see about that!” Soon after, our heroes and heroines start to march out of Chancellor Sheppard's office, but Michelle tries to go near Hotaru, but Amara gets in her way.
 
Amara tells Michelle, in a dark threatening tone, “Stay away from my daughter or else, witch!”
 
Michelle tells Amara, “Amara, please! Can't you see that you are being clouded by the darkness?” Michelle takes one step forward and Amara backhands Michelle right into the ground, hard.
 
Mina, Lita, and Trista yell out, shocked, “Michelle!”
 
Amara yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Try that again, witch, and I'll break that hand that you play your pathetic violin in! I will never forgive your betrayal of Serena and that son of bitch that used me like his little puppet doing all of those horrible things including to innocent people! And I swear if I see anything of you again, especially trying to brainwash Serena, I'll make sure that you will regret it for good, especially that fucking traitorous boyfriend that abandoned for your damn cult!” Soon after, Amara turns on her heels and stomps away with the others. She thinks on the meanwhile, solemnly, “Sorry, Michelle, I REALLY hated to hit you like that, but until you are free from that son of a bitch, you are my enemy and I need to treat you like one. Or else the whole universe is doomed?! I hope that you will forgive me and understand when you are free!”
 
Mina, Lita, and Trista help Michelle to her feet and Lita asks Michelle, “Michelle, are you okay?”
 
Michelle thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Amara, after all we've been through, you abandoned me like this?” Michelle thinks in her mind, with a cold serious tone, “No! It's the nonbelievers! They did the same thing to do what they did to Firefly and our princess! Well, whatever they did to you and Firefly, I'll undo it! I won't let the darkness claim my family! Not Firefly, not our princess, and not you, Amara! I will help you see the light again and that's a promise!”
 
Tenten yells out, stunned, “They are just getting worse and worse all the time!”
 
Lita says, with a cold annoyed tone, “That damn dark power is taking control of them!”
 
Alexis says, in a cold serious tone, “When they see the light, we can finally breathe a sigh of relief! We won't lose! We've got destiny on our side!”
 
As they leave, many of our heroes and heroines overhear this and they think in unison, darkly, “That's what you think, you white whore!”
 
(Back within the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime soon after)
 
Inside of Chazz's redesigned dorm room within the Slifer Red dorm, we find our heroes and heroines assembled back as they continue to think about and discuss what happened and needless to say, all of our heroes and heroines were unhappy with this news to say the least and for a few of our heroes and heroines, `unhappy' is a major understatement.
 
Yusuke yells out, in a dark angered tone, “Son of a bitch! We should have known that they try a dirty trick like this!”
 
Kira calls out, in a dark enraged tone, “Fucking assholes! They just won't stop!”
 
Naruto exclaims, in a dark serious tone, “What should we do now?!”
 
Sasuke says, in a dark serious tone, “At this point, we are currently helpless.”
 
Tyranno yells out, with a dark serious tone, “What?! Are you saying that we should give in to those `white dorks' just because they have gained one tactical advantage?!”
 
Neji tells Tyranno, with a dark plain tone, “No, that's not what Sasuke is saying. However, you are right to say that they have a `tactical advantage' over us. With them having the major of stock and interest of the school under their control, we can't do anything without risking the teachers and facility. Seto Kaiba won't all the school to be closed, but they could replace the teachers with ones more `friendly' to those Society Dweebs.”
 
Hinata asks, with a dark curiously, “Why haven't those jerks don't so already?!”
 
Rei says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Most likely, it is demonstrate and tell us that we are helpless against them.”
 
Amara says, with a dark angered tone, “Wouldn't surprise me one bit! They are just typical villains!”
 
Davis states, with a dark serious tone, “Well, the ten thousand dollar question is: What are we going to do about this?!”
 
Jordan asks Serena, with a dark serious tone, “Serena-onee-chan, isn't there anything we can do to stop those dweebs and get back control of Duel Academy?!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly grin, “Actually, there might be a way, Jordy.” Everyone looks at Serena and she says, with a dark plain tone, “Remember, we have the power and connections of our new `Shadow Academia' organization on our side.”
 
Ami tells Serena, with a dark logical tone, “But Serena, the instant that we try to by back the stock and interest of Duel Academy, they will notice.”
 
Bastion then gets an idea and he states, with a dark sly grin, “You are correct, Ami. But what if we think if we allow them to think that we are doing that?”
 
Everyone looks at Bastion and Sasami asks, curiously, “What are you getting at Bastion?”
 
Bastion asks Izzy, Keiko, and Ami, “Can you three get all the information possible on the Princeton Corporation?”
 
Keiko snaps her fingers and she exclaims, “I see! We made ourselves look like we are trying to buy back Duel Academy while in fact, we are buying up the Princeton company!”
 
Washu says, with a sly grin, “Brilliant idea, Bastion! If we control the Princeton Company then we will control Duel Academy since the stocks and interests of Duel Academy under the control of the Society of Light are in the Princeton name.”
 
Ayeka says, with a dark excited tone, “Excellent, Lord Bastion! If we have control of the Princeton Company, we will regain control of the company!”
 
Ami tells Ayeka, with a dark logical tone, “However, Lady Ayeka, we are going to need someone to head the company when we gain control.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “I think I've got the best guy for the job.” Jaden asks Chazz, with a dark sly smile, “What do you say, Chazz? Think you can handle your family company for awhile?”
 
Chazz says, with a dark smile, “If only to see that dumbfounded look on those white scrubs' faces when they learn that I'm in control of the company! You've gotten my interest, Slacker!”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “We are going to have to move quickly since the GX tournament is getting closer, but we are going to have to move discreetly. We need to focus those dorks attention at the stocks and interest of Duel Academy and make them think we are buying back them.”
 
Keiko says, with a dark serious tone, “Plus, we are going to need to increase our guard since we were forced to remove the rules those dweebs at bay.”
 
Kakashi asks Inuyasha, reverted back from Taigoku, “Inuyasha, do you think you can help me with your new powers?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “Sure as hell! I've already got some new tricks! Watch!” Inuyasha puts his hands together in ninja signs and yells out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then Inuyasha is covered in smoke and when it clears, Inuyasha has five clones surrounding him.
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “Whoa! That's a Shadow Clone jutsu and a good one! How did you do that?!”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “By watching you and with his powers as Taigoku continuing to fully awaken along with the Millennium Pendant, he can use jutsu much like you as long as he learns how to use them.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “I've watched all of you train and using those ninja jutsu. Since I've got my Millennium Pendant, I quickly learned how to use Shadow Clone and Transformation jutsu.”
 
Bastion says, amazed, “That's remarkable.”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “I think we have a new student and quite a unique one.”
 
Sakura says, plainly, “What's the difference? Naruto has got that damn fox sealed inside of him and it's a demon.” Sakura tells Naruto, with a kind smile, “Sorry if that was insulting, Naruto.”
 
Naruto tells Sakura, with a smile, “No, it's all right.”
 
Kakashi says, plainly, “Remember, Naruto has the demon fox sealed inside of him, but Naruto is still human through some of the traits of the demon fox have transferred to him like his fox-like whiskers. Inuyasha was born from a human and a demon and naturally born a hanyou or half-demon.”
 
Sakura says, plainly, “That's a good point.”
 
Yeshua tells Inuyasha, “However, it is wise for you to join Bastion in ninja training since you have the ability to use your demon energy since you can use it in similar ways that humans use Spirit Energy as a weapon and ninja use Spirit Energy in the form of chakra to perform their ninjutsu, genjutsu, and even plenty of taijutsu as well.”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “Feh! Fine! If it will help get Kagome out of that shit cult, then it is fine by me!”
 
Melody asks Yeshua, “By the way, pal, if Inuyasha has a past life as this `Taigoku', great dog demon, do you think that I have some kind of past life?”
 
Yeshua tells Melody, with a plain and logical tone, “Most likely, you are the reincarnation of his elder sister, Setsuna.”
 
Inuyasha, Melody, Sango, and Shippo yell out in unison, “Elder sister?!”
 
Atem says, seriously, “Yes. She was Taigoku's elder sister and she was also born from the same demon father and same human mother. She was overprotective of her brother and in fact, the Millennium Pendant was created by her.”
 
Shippo calls out, stunned, “Wait! Taigoku's elder sister created that pendant for him?!”
 
Atem says, seriously, “Yes, she did. Setsuna had, like Melody, a hatred for all magicians and priestesses because she had a real bad experience with one. However, as part of my court, she got along with my two magicians, Mahad, who became the Dark Magician, and Mana, who's Ka or Spirit Partner was the Dark Magician Girl. Setsuna used her own form of magic called demonic priestess magic, which is more powerful than regular priestess magic, and she had mastered it very well, which is where she got the ability to create the Millennium Pendant by somehow translating some of the text of the Millennium Spellbook.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “And after Atem sealed his soul within the Millennium Puzzle, Setsuna followed her brother all the way to the Infinity Kingdom where she didn't like him falling in love with Princess Kisara for obvious reasons as I have a stated earlier.”
 
Davis says, plainly, “We kind of got that, Yeshua.”
 
Jade says, seriously, “However, we can worry about Melody and her `past life' later. We need to get our `rich contacts' and start to get to work.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “Good point, Jade. But what about Aster Phoenix?”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What about Aster, Rei?”
 
Tyranno tells Jaden, “Hey, Sarge, didn't you remember we agreed to give him any and all information that we find about his father and that `Ultimate Destiny Hero card' that he is looking for to him?”
 
Jaden replies, drolly, “Oh, yeah.”
 
Mindy asks, curiously, “But what do we tell Aster? That his father and that card were taken by an evil force that has existed for millennia and destroyed civilizations across the universe?”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark serious tone, “I think that might be a good idea, Mindy.”
 
TK tells Mindy, “Jasmine has a good point, Mindy. Aster doesn't know how dangerous that card could be. We should reveal that information to him before he finds the card and the person with it. His life could be in mortal danger. He is a `Chosen Duelist' too.”
 
Rei says, plainly, “Doubtful he will care. Aster is determined to get payback for his father and get that card and finding out that some evil force took his father away won't stop him. In fact, when he learns that it could possess his former best friend, that asshole, Sartorius, it will make him more determined to get that card and take him on.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Through we are not sure that Sartorius didn't willing make a deal with that alien power.”
 
Rei tells Sasuke, with a dark serious tone, “Aster won't believe that. He has known Sartorius or thinks he knows Sartorius since childhood and he won't believe that he willingly turned on humanity.”
 
Neji says, with a dark serious tone, “And that's a serious problem. His belief in Sartorius might lead him to get brainwashed by that evil freak and us losing another `Chosen Duelist' to that asshole. However, his unwillingness to help us, much, is a real problem. From what we know, we are going to need all of the `Chosen Duelists' to stop Sartorius and his cult.”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “So, what should we do?”
 
Serena replies, plainly, “We tell him what we know and keep a closer eye on him if we can. We owe it to him and we made an agreement.”
 
Ken says, with a serious tone, “You have a point, Serena.”
 
Ami says, with a sigh, “I think that's the only thing that we can do.”

Tenchi asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “I think it is for the best for now. Our only true worry is that they sent Kagome against him. As a `Chosen Duelist', the only way he can be defeat is that another `Chosen Duelist' beats him. And if we make sure that their focus is on us, that possibility won't happen.”
 
Izzy says, with a dark logical tone, “Good point. Since we are the main threat to his Society of Light, Sartorius will focus mainly on us. And Aster will be safe for the moment.”
 
Chazz says, with his usual snobbish tone, “So, what are we waiting for?! Let's get to work already!” Not needing another word, our heroes and heroines immediately start getting to work with their plan to get back control of Duel Academy from the Society of Light. However, Serena and BlackGatomon goes off to the side and Molly, Jordan, Jade, Rei, Ami, Hotaru, Amara, Naruto, Jaden, Kari, and Davis notice this.
 
Molly thinks in her mind, curiously, “Serena?” Soon after, Molly secretly and quickly follows Serena somewhere near the entrance to the bathroom. At first, Molly thought that Serena was going to take a dip in the spring, but Serena then takes a cell phone from her sub-space pocket, opens it up, and dials a number on it.
 
When the phone is answered on the other side, Serena says, quickly over the phone, “Direct me to the director. Password: `When the angel loses her wings, the light of the moon shall give her new life.' Understood?” Molly can't hear anything from the receiver and she hears Serena says, with a smile, “Hey, it's me! I know! It has been a long time!” Serena then says, stunned, “How did you . . .?! Wait! I know! You are a real sneaky, you know that?!” Serena says over the phone, in a very serious tone, “However, I'm not here to talk about `old times'! I'm a real emergency and I need some help! Can you access my Swiss Bank Account that I keep safe in case for emergencies?” After awhile, Serena nods her head and she says, “Good. And if I remember straight, you owe me a favor? Well, I want you to help me buy stock in a company. And which company? Simple. I want exactly fifty-one percent or more of the Princeton Corporation.” After a few moments, Serena says over the cell phone, “Yeah! This is a real emergency. Some friends of mine are also going to buy stock and interest in the Princeton Corporation. But you need to buy as discreetly as possible and you need to make the buying connected to the organization known as `Shadow Academia' and yes, I'm connected to it. Please don't ask questions.” After several moments, Serena nods her head and she says, “Thanks. I really appreciate it. And tell you know who that I said `hi'. And yes, it might be possible that `Black Angel' might have to return. Bye.” Serena then turns off her phone and returns it to her sub-space pocket. Serena looks behind her to see no one there because Molly had returned to the others.
 
Molly thinks in her mind, curiously, “Who was Serena talking to? Is it connected with her Shinobi past? I will have to ask Jun about that.”
 
(Within the cave that contains the Millennium Stone; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of the cave that contains the Millennium Stone, we find the two black cloaked figures and the one pink cloaked figure looking through the crystal ball and saw what's currently happening.
 
The pink cloaked figure asks, worriedly, “What are they going to do?”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, seriously, “Yeah! The little lady is right. They are in a real pickle now.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious tone, “Well, I think that it is time that I took care of the situation seriously and personally.”
 
The pink and male black cloaked figures gasp in unison and the male black cloaked figure says, stunned, “Whoa! Does that mean that you are . . .?!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a nod, “Yes, I am. Other ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village, the other Digidestined families, including mine, several or more international Digidestined, some of Serena's friends from home, friends of Kagome from the Feudal Era, members of Kagome's family, and more people connected to their group are coming to see them. However, there is something else.”
 
The pink cloaked figure asks the female black cloaked figure, “What is it?”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, “There has been a temporal incursion. Someone from your time has come here to this time.”
 
The pink cloaked figure gasps in shock and exclaims, “What?! How?! When?!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious tone, “I don't know, but since I'm the Sailor Scout of Existence, time and the timeline fall under my duties to guard as much as Trista. I can tell that whoever came from the thirtieth century is going to be on that boat and part of that tournament. I'll go with my family to Duel Academy along with Renamon. We can hopefully find who it is that came from the future and what they intend to do here, but from it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it involves the Society of Light and that freak.”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, seriously, “Do you think that you can plum hide your aura from them?”
 
The female black cloaked figure removes her hood, revealing the face of none other than Jun Motomiya, and she says, with a sly grin, “Come on, Jesse, you are talking to the Sailor Scout of Existence here. You know what I've been through.” The male black cloaked figure takes off his hood to reveal the face of young teenage boy of Jaden's age with somewhat spiked deep blue hair and light grayish-green eyes.
 
The young boy, known as Jesse, replies, with a sly smile, “Yeah! I should have known better! However, your bro is going to flip when he finds that you've been a Sailor Scout ever since he helped defeat that nasty MaloMyotismon fella.”
 
The pink cloaked figure says, seriously, “I want to help my mommy and Hotaru too!” The pink cloaked figure then lowers her hood to reveal none other than Rini, Serena's and Darien's daughter from the thirtieth century, with a strong and determined look in her eyes. Rini says, seriously, “My guardians are ready to help too and they've become great duelists.”
 
Jun says, with a sigh, “Personally, your mom, present or future, would kill me if I let you go. If that asshole found out about you, he will try to turn you into one of his tools.”
 
Rini says, with a serious tone, “I know! But I'll risk it! Mommy and daddy need me!”
 
Jun says, seriously, “I know how you feel and I'll let you go, but you have to be careful. Even if your existence isn't wiped, your wristband that I gave you is the only thing protecting you from any temporal distortions. It was pretty lucky that I sealed the Time Gates and made sure that Pluto is unable to access them while she is under Sartorius' control.”
 
Rini tells Jun, “I know, Auntie Jun! But my mommy, my uncles, and my other auntie are fighting for their lives out there! I can't just stand around any long and be caused anymore pain! Plus, since I'm from the future, I might know who or what came from my time!”
 
Jun sighs and says, with a smile, “You are so like your mother in so many ways, Rini, if you like to admit it or not. All right. You can come with me, but you stay under the radar. I've managed to arrange some GX medals from Maxamillion Pegasus for us. Plus, I've managed to arrange for Serena's teacher to head to Duel Academy on an important mission from Pegasus.”
 
Jesse asks Jun, curiously, “What kind of mission, Jun?”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “To put into their care a powerful card that would be destructive for all worlds if it got into the wrong hands, but necessary if they wish to defeat that freak and his Society of Light.” Rini and Jesse wonder what Jun is talking about, but Renamon teleports into the room before they could ask.
 
Renamon tells Jun, “Jun, all is ready for our trip to Duel Academy tomorrow.”
 
Jun says, with a smile, “Perfect as always Renamon.”
 
Renamon tells Jun, “Thank you, Jun.”
 
Jun tells Rini and Jesse, “Ready to go, you two?”
 
The two of them yell out in unison, excitedly, “You know it!”
 
Jun gives them a smile and she thinks in her mind, seriously, “Okay, bro, the reinforcements are on the way! Hopefully, you can get your plan done before that freak can use his new control over Duel Academy to do something real serious! However, he won't risk it for now! First of all, he needs the `Chosen Duelists' for his plans! And two, he can't arouse too much suspicious until whatever sick plans he has is done! However, I hope that you don't get over your heads because you and most of your friends don't know the true face of the enemy that you are facing, but I do! Jade, Jordan, Atem, and Tea Gardner might know the true face of the enemy, but they don't know is that it is in Sartorius! Hopefully, it isn't too late!”
 
(Days later; some distance out to sea from Academy Island; The day of the GX tournament)
 
In the beautiful morning hours some time after sunrise, we find ourselves on the deck of a large luxury ship heading for Academy Island and there are a lot of world-class and profession duelists from all over the world, duelists from other dueling schools similar to Duel Academy, and many other duelists of all kinds that were invited to the tournament along with plenty of `guests' that were invited to come along. Within this huge crowd of duelists and their guests, we find plenty of familiar groups. The first group consists four American Digidestined, Michael, age 16, Wills, age 16, Maria, age 16, and Tatum, the 16-year old female Irish American Digidestined, and finally, there is Catherine, a 16-year old female French Digidestined, and Michael's, Wills', Maria's, and Tatum's Digimon partners, Betamon, Terriermon and Lopmon, Centrarumon, and Floramon.
 
Terriermon notices other people staring at them and he says, nervously, “Hey, guys and gals, don't look now, but we are getting looked at.”
 
Wills tells Terriermon, with a smile, “Don't worry about it, Terriermon. It is only natural.”
 
Lopmon says, a bit fearfully, “Well, it gives me the creeps.”
 
Centrarumon says, seriously, “Well, you are going to have to get use to it. Humans might know about the Digital World and Digimon as well as the Digidestined, but it has been only three years since that day.”
 
Catherine says, in her French accent, “Ooh, I hope that there aren't anyone on board that will try to hurt my poor Floramon.”
 
Tatum sighs and says, in her American accent, “I wish that I could have brought my partner with me.”
 
Michael tells Tatum, with a kind smile, “I don't think that's a good idea, Tatum. You have an Airdramon as a partner and I don't think people on Duel Academy would appreciate a large flying dragon hovering over the Academy.”
 
Wills asks Michael, seriously, “Speaking of Duel Academy, Michael, is the rumors true?”
 
Michael nods his head and says, seriously, “Yeah! I've been in contact with Mimi and Davis and it seems like this Sartorius' character has been brainwashing innocent people and students into his `Society of Light'. From they told me, he uses his power to freeze people's emotions and make them think that their destiny is predetermined.”
 
Catherine says, seriously, “Se, what?! That zs insane! Even through we were chosen to be Digidestined, ze chosen to follow to be Digidestined!”
 
Michael says, seriously, “I know, Catherine. However, from what I heard from Davis, they've brainwashed some of his friends into that cult. I'm not sure he got them all out. Plus, I heard that they are threatening the Digital World by using Davis' friends that are Digidestined in this Society of Light to brainwash innocent Digimon as well.”
 
The others gasp and Maria says, horrified, “That's terrible.”
 
Wills says, seriously, “Which is why we need to be careful. If those Society of Light people learn that we are Digidestined and participants in the GX tournament, they might want us for their `club'.”
 
Terriermon tells Wills, with a smile, “Don't worry, Wills, if those dorks try anything, they will get a piece of me.”
 
Wills tells Terriermon, with a smile, “Right, Terriermon.” As the group of Digidestined and Digimon continued to talk about what they are going to do when they get to Academy Island, they are being watched by a familiar group of Shinobi. Namely, Kiba Inuzuka, age 15-16, and his canine partner, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, age 15-16, Shikamaru Nara, age 15-16, Choji Akimichi, age 15-16, the Sand ninja, Temari, age 18, Anko Mitarashi, age 26, Mighty Guy, age 29, the Toad Sage, Jiraiya, age 53, Hiashi Hyuga, age 43-44, father to Hinata Hyuga and uncle to Neji Hyuga, and finally, guarded by three ANBU blackops in the shadows is none other than the Fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade, age 53, through she looks in her 20s, with her assistant, Shizune, age 30, with three others young teenage girls with them.
 
The first teenage girl is 17 years old with lavender pink hair done in Wicked Lady's hairstyle, dark brown eyes that can be mistaken from black, her skin is paler than Rika's skin, she is five feet and six inches, which is a hair shorter than Kakashi, she is wearing clothing similar to Wicked Lady's clothing, which reveals a well-developed and sexy feminine body similar to Wicked Lady's body. She has her arms crossed in front of her chest with a seemly emotionless look on her face, but staying close to the two other young teenage girls.
 
The second teenage girl is 16 years old, she has hair that's a perfect blend of Tyranno's and Rika's hair colors, black with dark red streaks, it is worn in tight braids, her eyes are unusual with one being fiery green and the other being gold like Tyranno's eye when he goes feral, the pupils looks exactly like the dinosaur-like `slits' that are formed when Tyranno's dinosaur DNA comes in, she is about one inch taller that Rika, she is wearing a dark green off the shoulder shirt, black soft yoga pants, and white tennis shoes. She has a expression that's similar to the number one hyperactivate ninja of the Leaf Village with an excited look on her face.
 
The third and final teenage girl is 15 years old, she has pale blond hair that so pale that it looks it is almost white, her hair is long, reaching her waist, flowing down her back, her eyes are grey in color, her skin color is china white, but it glows with an ethereal beauty, she is about as tall as Hinata in height, she has a white t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. She has a kind and gentle look that's soft and pure.
 
As the group continues to look around, Choji looks at the group of International Digidestined and asks Shikamaru, “So, are those guys those `Digidestined' that we've heard about?”
 
Shikamaru says, plainly, “Yep! That's them all right! We heard from Naruto and the others already on Academy Island.”
 
Anko asks Tsunade, in a serious tone, “My lady, are you sure that you heard correctly?”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “Yes, I do. From what Kakashi and the others told us, this `Sartorius' character runs this Society of Light that brainwashes people into his mind-controlled tools. He makes your emotions grow cold and makes you believe that your destiny is determined from the start.”
 
Hiashi Hyuga says, with a snort, “Ridiculous. Everyone determines their own path and their own way.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “True. But he has used his warped mind, convincing voice, and mysterious powers to brainwash people into his mind-control soldiers to think that way. From what I know, Sakura Haruno and your daughter were two of his victims when they fought to stop him, but Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki managed to break the spell controlling them.”
 
Hiashi says, seriously, “And once again, I am in his debt.”
 
Anko asks Hiashi, “What do you mean Lord Hiashi?”
 
Hiashi says, plainly, “If it wasn't for that boy, my family would be as it is today.”
 
Tsunade nods her head and she says, “I see, Lord Hiashi. However, I should tell you to refrain from direct confrontation with Sartorius. Based on the information from Kakashi and the others, there seem to be a greater power at work with Sartorius and his Society of Light. Until we have all of the information, we should exercise caution. Remember, from what we heard, they still have Sartorius still has two of our Shinobi, Ino Yamanaka and Tenten, under their control.”
 
Shikamaru thinks in his mind, “A greater evil at work? And Ino and Tenten are still under that asshole's control? This is such a major drag, but like I did with Sasuke, I'm not going to leave two comrades behind especially Ino. She has been with us through all of our missions when we were genin. However, this is a real pain.”
 
Shizune asks Tsunade, seriously, “My lady, then was it wise for you to come along?”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “I had to come, Tsunade. Not only did he mess with ninja from our village, but there is someone that I need to meet.”
 
Anko asks Tsunade, “Who, Lady Hokage?”
 
Tsunade replies, with a plain and serious tone, “A young Kunochi that I haven't seen in four years. She is a Kunochi with the potential to become a greater ninja than ever all of the Hokages of our village or any ninja in the whole ninja world.”
 
Everyone around Tsunade gasps in shock and Kiba yells out, stunned, “Whoa! No way, Lady Hokage!”
 
Temari asks, in a serious tone, “Lady Hokage, are you sure about this?! Who can be so powerful?!”
 
Shizune asks Tsunade, curiously, “My lady, do you mean . . . HER? The one with the legendary Kekkai Genkai?”
 
Shino asks, curiously, “Legendary Kekkai Genkai?”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “Yes. The Kunochi is who are the last people with the bloodline from the Village Hidden in the Moonlight.”
 
Anko, Mighty Guy, and Lord Hiashi gasp in shock and Anko yells out, shocked, “But how, Lady Hokage?! I thought they were wiped out!”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “All, but one. And this Kunochi I met is the daughter of the only survivor of that village.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a very serious tone, “So, the rumors are true. There was one villager from that village that survived, the daughter of the leader of their people, and you have met her daughter.”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Yes. I met her before. Trust me, Jiraiya, don't get on her bad side. She knows the secret to my super-strength like Sakura Haruno does and she is well-adapt at using it.”
 
Jiraiya states, with a smug look, “You are really training a whole lot of `Tsunade Juniors' aren't you?”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Maybe.” Tsunade then says, seriously, “However, I want you to watch it there. No `research' during our time here, got it? We can't get on the `bad side' of the people in charge here. They already have enough to deal with.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a snort, “Fine.” Jiraiya mutters to himself, “Take the fun out of life, why don't you?”
 
Shizune whispers to Tsunade, “My lady, are you sure that it is her?”
 
Tsunade tells Shizune, with a sly smile and a whisper, “It can only be her, Shizune. The description that Kakashi gave me and even through she looks different, it can only be one Kunochi because only one Kunochi that I know has pigtails in the form of round meatballs.” Tsunade thinks in her mind, with sly smile, “It has been sometime . . . Serena Tsukino. Four years or so since you and I met back in my home lands, I wonder what kind of young woman that you have `transformed' into and all of the myths and legends of your `precious life' are true . . . princess.”
 
Shizune asks the 16 year old girl with her, “Nyoko, are you going to be okay?”
 
The 16 year old teen girl replies, with kind smile, “Yep! I'll be just fine!”
 
Tsunade asks the eldest teen girl, with a serious tone, “What about you, Erin?”
 
The 17 year old teen girl replies, kind of plainly and coldly, “I'm fine, Lady Hokage.”
 
Nyoko tells Erin, soothingly, “Erin, what happened wasn't your fault.”
 
Erin replies, plainly, “Yes, it was Nyoko. It was by a miracle and Lady Hokage that you are here today.”
 
The youngest of the teens tells Erin, smoothing and comforting tone, “Erin, brooding on the past will only make the pain worse. You have to learn from it and move on. You can't keep blaming yourself for what happened.”
 
Erin replies, with a plain and cold tone, “Watch me, Melissa.”
 
Tsunade thinks in her mind, solemnly, “She is never going to forgive herself for killing Nyoko while she was that `killing machine'. Maybe talking to someone like our `Black Angel' might convince her otherwise.” On the meanwhile, as we leave the group of Shinobi and the three girls that are with them, we find head over to find Sammy Tsukino, age 13, Andrew Hansford, age 18, and Andrew's sister, Elizabeth Hansford, age 16, over on one side and looking out to the sea.
 
Elizabeth tells Sammy, with a smile, “Isn't it nice that we are going to see your sister, Sammy?”
 
Sammy says, with a sigh, “Yeah. But I can't believe that Meatball Head became part of the top dorm in the Academy already.”
 
Elizabeth tells Sammy, with a kind smile and scolding tone, “Be nice, Sammy. Serena is a great duelist. Remember, she beat you in plenty of duels back in the day.”
 
Sammy replies, plainly, “Don't remind me.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Excuse me?” The two of them look to see Ms. Haruna, Serena's former middle school teacher, walking towards them. Ms. Haruna asks, “Aren't you, Serena Tsukino's younger brother, Sammy?”
 
Sammy replies, with a curious quirk in his eye, “Yes. Who are you?”
 
Ms. Haruna replies, “My name is Miss Haruna Sakurada, I'm one of Serena's former teachers from middle school.”
 
Sammy asks, sarcastically, “What? Does Meatball Head have some homework that several years overdo?”
 
Ms. Haruna replies, seriously, “No! No, that's not it! You see, it is . . . complicated. I need to see one of Serena's friends, Ami Mizuno, Mina Aino, Lita Kino, Rei Hino . . .”
 
Just then an elderly male voice calls out, “Excuse me, madam, did you see Rei Hino?” All three of them look to see Tenchi Masaki's grandfather, Katsuhito Masaki, also known as Yosho, his Jurian name, walking towards all of them.
 
Ms. Haruna asks, curiously, “Yes, I do. Rei Hino is a friend of a former student of mine, Serena Tsukino.”
 
Katsuhito says, seriously, “She is? Interesting. She is a friend of my family. I am Katsuhito Masaki. I am the head of the Masaki family shrine in the Japanese countryside. I am here to visit my grandson, Tenchi Masaki, who transferred to Duel Academy sometime ago.”
 
Elizabeth tells Katsuhito, “Nice to meet you, Katsuhito-sensei. I'm Elizabeth Hansford, a friend of Serena's and Rei's from Juuban.”
 
Katsuhito bows and replies, “An honor to meet you, Ms. Hansford.” Katsuhito asks, curiously, “Ms. Sakurada, might I ask curiously why you want to meet with one of Serena's friends?”
 
Ms. Haruna replies, seriously, “You see, it is very complicated.”
 
Katsuhito says, seriously, “The first step to telling a complex story is with a few words. We have plenty of time before we arrive on Academy Island.”
 
Ms. Haruna says, seriously and feeling that she can trust Elizabeth, Sammy, and Katsuhito, “Okay, you see. Serena is a very special duelist. She is the owner of one of two Duel Monsters decks that are very rare since there are only two in the world. Sammy, you might already know what this deck is.”
 
Sammy replies, “The Crystal Beast deck, right?”
 
Ms. Haruna replies, with a nod, “Right, Sammy.”
 
Elizabeth yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! I've heard of that deck! I never knew that Serena owned one!”
 
Sammy says, with a serious tone, “That's because Meatball Head is the only one of the two people that can use those cards because they `chose' her.”
 
Ms. Haruna replies, with a nod, “That's right, Sammy. However, there is more to the Crystal Beasts than you think. You see . . .” Soon after, Ms. Haruna began to explain about the Crystal Beast deck along with the Rainbow Dragon and the `dark version' of the Crystal Beasts, the Advanced Crystal Beasts and the Rainbow Dark Dragon. But what they didn't know is that a curious young 13 year old girl, Blair Flannigan, the young girl that had a crush on Zane and who's current crush is our Slifer Red hero, Jaden Yuki.
 
Blair thinks in her mind, “Oh, wow! Someone on Duel Academy owns one of the legendary Crystal Beast decks. First, I'll reunite with my Jaden-chan and then I'll find out who has that deck. I've got to see it!” Next, we head off to the side where people can see where Atsuko Urameshi, Yusuke's, Kira's, and Hikari's mother, Shizuru, Kuwabara's sister, Sota Higurashi, Kagome's younger brother, and a young man are with the wolf demon tribe, Koga, Ayame, Ginta, and Hakkaku, Kagura, Naraku's former henchwoman, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's elder half-brother, Rin, the eight year old human child Sesshomaru protects, and Jaken, Sesshomaru's vassal.
 
The young man with the group is 22 years of age with black hair that's the same style as Zane Truesdale with brown eyes, he is wearing a black shirt over a red jacket, blue jeans with a matching brown belt, and light grey sneakers.
 
Sota yells out, excitedly, “This is so cool! We get to go to Duel Academy!”
 
The young man tells Sota, “Well, remember, Sota, you are one of my guests, so, behave yourself.”
 
Sota says, with a droll tone, “Okay, Sanosuke.”
 
Sanosuke tells Sota, rubbing his head with his hand and with a wide grin, “Great, little bro!”
 
Shizuru says, with a serious tone, “I hope that brother of mine hasn't got himself into trouble. With that `Society of Light', I've been hearing about, they sound like trouble.”
 
Sota says, worriedly, “I hope that it isn't true.”
 
Sanosuke says, seriously, “That something bad happened to Kagome? Kagome is a big girl and she can take care of herself. Plus, Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends from the Feudal Era went over to Duel Academy to help her out.”
 
Sota tells Sanosuke, with a concerned tone, “Yeah, I know! I gave him those Black Luster Soldier cards for good luck, but I've got this feeling in my heart that something really bad happened to Kagome.”
 
Sanosuke tells Sota, with a kind smile, “As long as her friends are on the case, Kagome will be just fine.” However, Sanosuke says, with a concerned tone, “But I've gotten the heart to tell my bro that I feel the same way about Sissy. Kagome is a big girl, but ever since that misunderstand with Inuyasha, I'm not sure that this `Society of Light' and their leader, Sartorius, won't take advantage of it because from what we heard, he uses people's weaknesses to manipulate their feelings and emotions with his crap of `destiny' and stuff. I just hope that Kagome will be okay.”
 
On the meanwhile, Koga of the Wolf Demon tribe thinks in his mind, seriously, “Don't worry, Kagome! Whatever danger you are in, we'll come to save you! And if that mutt has done something to you, he and his damn sister will pay!” Finally, we come to the families of the Digidestined and with them are none other than Jun Motomiya and her Digimon partner, Renamon.
 
Renamon whispers to Jun, “It seems like other friends and family of your brother and his friends are here on this ship. Including ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village and the leader of the village, Serena's younger Earth brother, and other Digidestined outside of this country, four from America and the Digidestined girl from France, and four of their Digimon partners.”
 
Jun nods her head and replies, “I understand.”
 
Just then Yolei's eldest sister, Chizuru, who is one of Jun's best friends, asks her, “Jun, do you think that Yolei is safe?”
 
Jun replies, a bit nervously, “With my brother on the case, what can go wrong?”
 
Chizuru says, with a worried tone, “Your brother might be a good friend to Yolei and a nice kid, but I've heard plenty of nasty rumors about this `Society of Light' and I'm worried about her.”
 
Jun tells Chizuru, “Like I'm worried about my bro, Chizuru, but my brother might be a real squirt. However, he always stands by his friends and he will do what it takes to keep them safe and your younger sister, Yolei, is his friend even through they argue a lot.”
 
Chizuru says, with a smile, “Yeah! You're right, Jun! Ever since I've learned about that Digimon partner of Yolei's, Hawkmon, who is cute for large talking bird, especially in his `In-Training' form or whatever, and my sis' adventures in that Digital World, I can't help to worry about her.”
 
Jun tells Chizuru, with a smile, “I know, Chizuru. But you have to remember that your sister is growing up, including my little bro, even through he is still a squirt to me.”
 
Chizuru tells Jun, with a smile, “Yeah! You're right, Jun!” Chizuru then says, with a sigh, “What I don't get is that why you get a Digimon partner and I don't. I saw the Digimon, too, and you get your Digimon partner just after your little brother's last adventure.”
 
Jun says, with a sly smirk, “Guess the Digital World saw that Davis isn't the only special child of the Motomiya family.”
 
Chizuru says, with a smile, “Thanks a lot, Jun.”
 
Jun thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh, man! I didn't want to lie to her about what I really knew, but I can't have her suspect about who I really am. She along with the families of Davis' friends and my family know that I have my own Digimon partner, but what she doesn't know is about my true power and who I really am. I need to keep my power suppressed, especially from Trista Meiou, Michelle Kaiou, Serena Tsukino, and Rei Hino, as well as others so my cover won't be blown until the time is right to reveal who I really am.”
 
Just then Rini's voice comes into Jun's mind, telepathically, “Don't worry, Auntie Jun, everything will be all right!”
 
Jun tells Rini, telepathically, “Are you with Jesse as I told you to be?”
 
Rini replies, drolly, “Yes, Auntie Jun. I'm with Jesse AND my guardians.”
 
Jun nods her head and replies, telepathically, “That's good! Your mother would kill me if she knew that you weren't erased from existence . . . again. Even through the two of you argue, your mother of this time loves you very much and she would try to kick me silly for putting you into danger like this.”
 
Rini tells Jun, with a sly tone, “But you are the Sailor Scout of Existence, Auntie Jun, you are very powerful and have tons of experiences in your adventures and journeys ever since you awoke.”
 
Jun replies, with a kind tone, “True! But that doesn't mean that your mother isn't more powerful than I am even through I've regained a lot of my Silver Millennium knowledge!”
 
Rini asks Jun, with a curious tone, “Did you find any sign of who or what came from my time?!”
 
Jun replies, seriously, “No, Rini, I didn't! You, Jesse, and your guardians keep looking from where you are. I'll keep looking here.”
 
Rini replies, with a serious tone, “Right, Auntie Jun!” While Jun continues to look around, she doesn't notice that she is being watched from a distance by a young girl.
 
This young teenage girl is around 13 to 14 years old, she has blond hair in Lita's classic hairstyle, green eyes, rose earrings attached to her ears, she has a white shirt, green jacket over the white sleeveless shirt, pink colored and well-pedicure fingernails, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers.
 
The young girl thinks in her mind, with a sigh of relief, “That was too close! Jun Motomiya has really developed her powers at this time, like mom told me, and mom were right. I can't expose myself until the time is right. I have to help the `Chosen Duelists' including mom's and dad's past selves and stop the Society of Light and their leader right and here and now before they become so powerful as to cause chaos in my time. Thanks to Jun, Rini is also safe for the moment with the band that protects her from any changes in the timeline.” Soon after, the young teenage girl then looks to see a young woman with mid-waist black hair with brown eyes full of lust and mischief, she is wearing a tight black shirt, revealing her well-developed and voluptuous bust even under the shirt, jeans and black boots with a duel disk attached to her left wrist. The young girl thinks in her mind, with a serious tone, “That's her! The same witch that hurt my daddy when he was a little kid and took away his elder brother, Uncle Jake, by breaking his heart. That rotten woman, Valerie Saotome, what is she up to now?”
 
The woman that the young girl and is the one that broke Jordan's elder brother, Jake's, heart, Valerie Saotome, says, with a dark sly smile, “Soon, that little twerp will experience nothing, but pain! And not even Jordan Rhodes' little friends, Jade Truesdale and Serena Tsukino, and that damn cousins of hers, Atticus and Alexis Rhodes, will protect him.”
 
(In front of the Slifer Red dorm; Later that same morning)
 
Later that same morning, we find our heroes and heroines assembling for the tournament with Tai, Matt, Sora, Davis, Ken, TK, Kari, Takuya, Zoe, JP, Tommy, Koichi, Tenchi, Sasami, Ryoko, Ayeka, Serena, Rei, Ami, Hotaru, Amara, Molly, Jaden, Chazz, Jasmine, Mindy, Syrus, Tyranno, Bastion, Zane, Atticus, Yusuke, Alister, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Kurama, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Neji, Lee, Jordan, Jade, Takara, Rika, Janice, Kenta, Katina, Inuyasha, and Melody having duel disks attached to their left wrists. With them, Mimi, Joe, Izzy, Cody, Washu, Hiei, Yukina, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, Botan, Koemna, Luna, Atremis, Kakashi, Gennai, Yeshua, Bokomon, Neemon, Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Veemon, Wormmon, Patamon, Gatomon, Palmon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Armadillomon, Hawkmon, Patamon, BlackGatomon, and Guilmon.
 
Bastion tells his friends and allies, “Okay, everyone, this is it. We've been training with the remaining days that we had left.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “It is now or never. Those Society Dorks can't complain about us too much since it is the GX tournament.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark excited tone, “Yeah! It is a `white freak' season and we're the hunters!”
 
Alister tells Naruto, with a dark plain tone, “Whoa, bro! We can't be too hasty!”
 
Kurama says, seriously, “Alister is right, Naruto. We don't have full control, yet.”
 
Syrus says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah! We can't do anything too hasty, yet, or Chancellor Sheppard and the other teachers will lose their jobs!”
 
TK says, with a dark annoyed tone, “No joke! We can't risk their jobs because they are vital to keeping that asshole and his Society at bay!”
 
Tai asks Izzy, with a dark serious tone, “How is it going with our plan?”
 
Izzy tells Tai, with a dark logical tone, “So far, the Society of Freaks hasn't detected our efforts and most likely, they are focused on the stocks and interests of Duel Academy. We've regained a little of it, but enough to make them focus on that effort.”
 
Hinata asks Sango, Miroku, and Shippo, “Are you sure that you won't duel with us?”
 
Miroku tells Hinata, with a kind smile, “Inuyasha and Melody are far better duelists than the three of us and since Inuyasha is the `Chosen Hanyou', he has a far better chance of saving Kagome and any of us. Remember, Inuyasha, as the `Chosen Hanyou', has powers very much similar to the `Chosen Duelists' and with the ability to defy Sartorius' future sight ability, he will have an edge over us.”
 
Shippo says, with a smile, “And thanks to that awesome Millennium Pendant of his, Inuyasha can block those white freak's ability to see his face-down cards like the rest of you.”
 
Sango says, with a smile, “Since we didn't embrace the dark powers of the Darkness of Salvation like the rest of you, it is best that we fight in combat where we will be better off than dueling.”
 
Keiko tells Sango, “Don't worry, Sango. We will get Kagome back from those freaks!”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “Damn right we will! I will put my whole life on it!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark excited tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's kick some white dork butt!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark excited tone, “Yeah! Let's get our friends back and show these dweebs why you shouldn't mess with us!” But just then Serena, Rei, Amara, Davis, Jade, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kurama, Hiei, Melody, and Inuyasha with their `senses' get a lock on some demonic auras coming towards them.
 
Rei yells out, seriously, “Hold it, everyone! We got some powerful demonic auras coming towards us!”
 
Mimi asks, fearfully, “Demon?!”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “That's right. Those are some strong demon auras coming toward us.”
 
Rika says, plainly, “And something tells me that they aren't friendly.”
 
Amara says, seriously, “We're not sure about that. Get ready to fight. You are Sailor Scouts now and you have to fight with us as fellow Sailor Scouts.”
 
Takara nods her head and replies, seriously, “Right!”
 
Inuyasha and Melody sniff the air and Melody yells out, angrily, “Yeah! You better watch out! We know some of these demons auras!”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “You do?!”
 
Sango asks Inuyasha, “Wait! Are they from our time?!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, annoyed, “You know it, Sango! And I know plenty of those foul demons auras anywhere!” Inuyasha then screams out, seriously, “All right, Sesshomaru, you and those mangy wolves can come out now!”
 
Shippo yells out, shocked, “Sesshomaru?! Here?!” Just then Sesshomaru, Koga, Ayame, Ginta, Hakkaku, and Kagura come down from the trees while Rin and Jaken come out of the bushes.
 
Melody looks at Kagura and she yells out, angrily, “Great! The Wind-Bag is here, too!”
 
Kagura replies, plainly, “Nice to see you, too, Melody.”
 
Jade asks Inuyasha, “Do you know this group of demons?”
 
Sango says, seriously, “Yes. The one with white hair is Sesshomaru, who is Inuyasha's and Melody's elder half-brother, and he is a full demon. With him is his vassal, Jaken, the little imp with the human girl, Rin, whom Sesshomaru protects and who loyally follows around.”
 
Miroku says, pointing to the wolf demon tribe, “These demons are members of the wolf demon tribe, Koga, Ginta, Hakkaku, and Koga's fiancée, Ayame.”
 
Mindy says, amazed, “Wow! She is very cute . . . for a demon girl.”
 
Ayame replies, with a slight blush, “Thank you . . . I think.”
 
Shippo says, seriously, “But she is trouble! Her name is Kagura! She is a demon born from our mortal enemy, Naraku, and she used to work for him.”
 
Kagura says, seriously, “Used to be is right, you little fox! I'm not here to fight! I'm here to help!”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “Why should we believe you?!”
 
Koemna and Washu step forward and Koemna says, seriously, “Because Washu and I summoned them here to provide extra help with the Society of Light.”
 
Koga asks, curiously, “Society of Light? Is that what those white wearing weirdoes that we saw are called?”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “Yeah, we saw them on our way to find you. They smell of something foul.”
 
Koga says, seriously, “Even worse than Naraku.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Indeed. They seemed to be surrounded by an evil aura.” Melody feels a pain in her neck and slaps where the pain is coming from and she finds the flattened Myoga in her hands.
 
Jasmine asks, a bit grossed out, “Is that a flea?”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “That's not any ordinary flea. It is Myoga, Inuyasha's vassal, but other than gathering information for our missions and stuff, he is not very useful and tends to run away from battle.”
 
Shippo says, plainly, “In short. He is a coward.”
 
Myoga tells Melody, Inuyasha, and the others, “And hello to you, too, Shippo. And greetings to you, Lord Inuyasha, and Lady Melody, how nice to see you, again.”
 
Ami asks Rei, in a whisper, “What do you think about them, Rei?”
 
Rei tells Ami, in a serious tone and in a whisper, “I don't know, Ami. All of them expect the demon girl have demonic auras, but all of them aren't producing negative vibes through. However, I'm not sure about the one that's Inuyasha's half-brother.”
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “I'm getting the same feeling.”
 
Koga looks around for Kagome, doesn't see her, and he asks, seriously, “Hey, mutt, where is Kagome? I don't see her with you!”
 
Inuyasha says, annoyed, “None of your beeswax, wolf!”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “What did you say, dog?!”
 
Miroku tells Koga and Inuyasha, “Easy, you, two, this isn't the time to fight!”
 
Sango tells Koga, solemnly, “Koga, we're sorry to say that Kagome isn't with us. She has been brainwashed into this Society of Light.”
 
The members of the wolf pack and even Kagura yell out in surprise, “Brainwashed?!”
 
Washu says, seriously, “Allow us to explain.” Soon after, the group of heroes and heroines explained about Sartorius, the Society of Light, what has been happening on Duel Academy, including Kagome's brainwashing, and as well as their latest information about the Light of Destruction being connected to Sartorius and the Society of Light. When they were done, the group of demons was wide-eyed and all of them expect for Sesshomaru, who shows a look of great seriousness rather than his usual emotionless look, gasp in shock.
 
Myoga yells out, horrified, “THE Light of Destruction is here?! The most evil force in the universe is here?!”
 
TK asks, curiously, “We take it that you have heard of it?”
 
Ayame says, fearfully, “Which demon in their right mind hasn't heard of the Light of Destruction? It is the most evil force in the universe that brings nothing, but pure chaos and destruction in its wake.”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a serious tone, “The Light of Destruction is even feared by demons because it is the force that can wipe all life in the universe by destroying the balance of life that all living beings, humans and demons include, need to survive. It means to destroy all darkness in the universe and without darkness, the true light of the universe will die and all life shall cease.”
 
Hakkaku says, fearfully, “Our elders told us stories of the Light of Destruction when we were cubs in order for us to behave, but I never thought that it was real.”
 
Koemna says, seriously, “It is real and it is the source of the evil power for Sartorius and his Society of Light.”
 
Koga yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “And you let Kagome get brainwashed by this ultimate evil?! How dumb can you be mutt?!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, angrily, “You take that back, you fucking wolf!”
 
Sango says, with a serious tone, “Koga, you must understand. There was nothing that Inuyasha could do. Kikyo used a powerful priestess spell and he doesn't have the powers or the immunity that he does this time. He didn't see the sneak attack by Kikyo until it was too late and he couldn't explain it to Kagome.”
 
Melody says, with a snarl, “More like the stupid wench didn't allow him to explain.”
 
Shippo yells out, annoyed, “Cut it out, Melody!”
 
Koga tells Melody, annoyed, “Yeah! Watch what you say about Kagome, you little poodle!”
 
Melody snaps back, angrily, “What did you call me wolf?!”
 
Serena says, seriously, “Okay, that's enough!” Serena steps forward and get in-between Inuyasha and Melody against Koga.
 
Koga says, seriously, “Hey! Who are you?!”
 
Koemna tells Koga, “You should show her some respect, Koga. Your people worship the moon and respect that Lunarian people that once lived on it. Before you are Serena Tsukino, reincarnation of Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, daughter of Queen Diana Serenity, and last heir to the Lunarian throne.”
 
The wolf demon tribe gasp in shock and they exclaim in unison, “The Legendary Moon Princess?!”
 
Amara asks Kurama, seriously, “Do all demons know about us?”
 
Katina replies, “Indeed, they do, Amara. Some of them don't care about you, some of them want to destroy you, and some of them worship you, especially wolf demons. Since their lives are connected to the moon, they have respected and worship the Lunarian people, their royal family, and all who are connected to them, especially the guardians of the Lunarian royal family.” Ayame, Ginta, and Hakkaku bow respectfully to Serena and Ayame drags Koga down with her.
 
Ayame tells Serena, in a respectful tone, “We are honored to meet you, Princess Serenity, daughter of the moon and child of the Moon Goddess Selene. Forgive my fiancée for his rudeness and brashness.”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Hey . . .!” But before Koga could say anything, Ayame bashes him on the head.
 
Ayame yells out at him, “Show her respect! She is the Lunarian princess, who our people have worshipped and respected for millennia, Koga! The moon gives us our lives and its royal family is the children of the Goddess of that Moon, Selene! And like our myths and traditions told us to, we shall give her honor and respect!”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Thanks . . . I think.”
 
The four wolf demons rise to their feet and Ami says, a bit amazed, “This is a change.”
 
Hotaru nods her head and says, amazed, “I'll say, Ami-chan.”
 
Sesshomaru looks at the Millennium Pendant and he tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Where did you get that pendant, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha replies, in his usual manner, “Wouldn't you like to know?!”
 
Jaken asks, curiously, “My lord, Sesshomaru, what is so important about that piece of jewelry that Inuyasha has around his neck?”
 
Sesshomaru says, seriously, “Because Jaken, it is the Millennium Pendant that belonged to the legendary Dog Demon of Egypt, Taigoku.”
 
The new arrivals, minus Rin, gasp in shock and Koga yells out, stunned, “What?! The Legendary Dog Demon, the great half-demon warrior of King Atem of Egypt, which is said who is to become the ruler of all demons!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “That's right, wolf! And guess what?! My brother is his reincarnation!”
 
Jaken yells out, with an annoyed tone, “You lie! A damn weakling compared to my lord, Lord Sesshomaru, the reincarnation of the infamous Dog Demon of Egypt, Taigoku?!”
 
Shippo says, seriously, “It's true! We shall Inuyasha turn into this Taigoku.”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “And if you want proof . . .” The Millennium Pendant glows and Inuyasha then transforms into Taigoku in front of everyone causing gasps from the wolf demon tribe, Myoga, and a cry of stunned shock from Jaken.
 
Myoga yells out, amazed, “My words! My lord, the great Lord Inuyasha, the reincarnation of Taigoku, the legendary hanyou of Egypt who was part of Atem's court and who has the power to harness the powers of the Egyptian Gods, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra! The one who is to become the ruler of all demons in the Makai! This is incredible!”
 
Ginta yells out, amazed, “I can't believe it!”
 
Inuyasha or Taigoku tells Sesshomaru, with a sly grin, “What do you say now, Sesshomaru? Jealous? And if you need to know, my sister is the reincarnation of my sister from my past life, the infamous demon priestess, Setsuna. What do you say to that?”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a sly grin, “Interesting. However, if you believe that your power rivals mine, Inuyasha, you might be mistaken. You might be the reincarnation of Taigoku, Inuyasha, but you are the same half-breed to me.”
 
Taigoku replies, seriously, “Oh, do you want to test that out?!”
 
Sango tells Taigoku, “Inuyasha . . . Taigoku . . . I mean, whoever . . . this isn't the time . . .!!”
 
Taigoku transforms back into Inuyasha and he says, seriously, “Yeah, you're right, Sango! I don't have time for any games, Sesshomaru! I've got to say Kagome from that fucking brainwashing freak!”
 
Koga says, seriously, “What makes you think that you can?!”
 
Washu says, seriously, “Because he is the only one that can defeat Kagome in a duel. Personally, I doubt that you know the modern-day form of the Shadow Games and its rules like Inuyasha and Melody do.” Koga snarls in annoyance and lowers his head in defeat.
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Anyway, we had better get going. The tournament is about to start any minute and the pro duelists might have already arrived here. Those white dorks might go after them.”
 
Koga says, seriously, “Hey! Aren't you the Ma-zoku half-demon, Yusuke Urameshi?”
 
Kira asks, curiously, “How did you know about my brother?”
 
Koemna tells Kira, “I've given them a `heads up' about the situation here.”
 
Ayame says, seriously, “Yeah! Plus, Kagome's two brothers are here and the older one is supposed to be part of this `tournament'!”
 
Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Kuwabara, Davis, and Jaden gasp in shock and Davis yells out, stunned, “Oh, crap! Sanosake and Sota are here?!”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain and emotionless, “Indeed. The elder sibling of the miko has come as part of the tournament and all they know is that Kagome is in trouble with this `Society of Light', but they don't know the truth.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a snarl, “Yeah! Pegasus told us not to reveal the full truth to them.”
 
Hikari yells out, horrified, “What for?!”
 
Yusuke says, in a dark serious tone, “Who cares right now, Kari?! We need to find them before they use that white fake of our cousin to brainwash our other cousins into that fucking cult?!”
 
Ginta says, plainly, “Well, they seemed to be okay. We left with a group of that people that had weird headbands that have a metal plate with a leaf graved on it.”
 
The Leaf Village Shinobi, minus Neji and Sasuke, gasp in shock and Naruto says, seriously, “They must be from our village!”
 
Neji says, seriously, “Lady Hokage inform me that the rest of our year along with the Sand Ninja Temari would be coming to assist us as part of the duelists in the tournament.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “Damn! That's not good! Those dweebs would love a chance to add more Shinobi to their damn ranks!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?! We have to protect them!”
 
Ayame looks at the Digimon and she says, “Oh. It's more of these weird creatures. They are called `Digimon' right?”
 
Sora asks Ayame, “How do you know about Digimon Ayame?”
 
Koga says, seriously, “We saw some humans with strange creatures that we thought were demons at first, but then we noticed that they didn't smell like demons. We heard these humans call them Digimon. The most notable one of these `Digimon' is a large yellow fox with purple gloves and it looks like a fox demon in a mixture of its humanoid and fox demon form.”
 
Veemon yells out, seriously, “Davis! That's Renamon! Jun's Digimon partner!”
 
Joe says, stunned, “Davis' sister is on this island!”
 
Matt asks Davis, seriously, “What is your sister doing on this island?!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Probably heard about the tournament and found a way in. She is a city to county wide champion like me and like me, she loves to duel as much as I do. The dueling gene didn't just hit me, but it hit my sister, too.”
 
Sora says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, she doesn't know about these dorks on the island.”
 
Ayame says, seriously, “Well, you had better help her and her friend from these white freaks. She was talking to another human girl. Her name was `Chizuru' I think.”
 
Ken yells out, stunned, “That's Yolei's older sister!”
 
Ginta asks, perplexed, “Who?”
 
Melody says, seriously, “One of their friends under the control of that asshole, Sartorius. She's a human named Yolei Inoue.”
 
Koga says, seriously, “Well, she was hanging with a group of teenage and adult humans.”
 
Matt says, with a dark serious tone, “Damn it! It must be our families! They're here!”
 
Ayame says, seriously, “There were also another group of human teams with these `Digimon' like you.”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “Yeah! One was a like a living flower or something, there is another that look like a centaur demon or something, there are two rabbit-like creatures, one is brown with violet and the other is grayish-white with green markings, and the fourth looked like a sea creature or something. Some human named Michael called him `Betamon'.”
 
Mimi yells out, horrified, “That's Michael!”
 
TK says, with a dark serious tone, “And it sounds like Wills from America!”
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “Plus, it sounds like they have a Floramon with them. So, it must be Catherine, the Digidestined girl from France is here.”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “Plus, Maria, another American Digidestined girl that I met when I helping the American Digidestined! She has a Centrarumon as a partner!”
 
Joe says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Oh, man! This just goes from bad to worse!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark plain tone, “Well, we are going to have to find them and protect before those white freaks find them.”
 
Kurama says, with a nod and a logical tone, “We are going to need to split up. We'll break off into groups and try to find them.”
 
Inuyasha and Melody take to the tress and yells out, seriously, “Fine by me! Catch you later!”
 
Koga calls out, seriously, “Not without me, mutt! We're sticking to you and your sister like glue until Kagome is back to normal!”
 
Melody says, with her usual tone, “Whatever, wolf! Just try to keep up!” Soon after, Inuyasha and Melody leap off into the woods to find Kagome's brothers, Sanosake and Sota, while Koga and the wolf pack follow them.
 
Sesshomaru says, in his usual emotionless tone, “I do not wish to join such childish behavior. However, the Light of Destruction is a terrible threat and I shall remain on the island. Sooner or later, a major battle shall break out and I shall be ready.”
 
Sango tells Sesshomaru, seriously, “Okay, Sesshomaru, we are honored for your aid.”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “But please, try to refrain from killing. Those in the Society of Light, expect for Sartorius at the moment, are under the control of this evil force and they do not know what they are doing. We ask humbly of you.”
 
Sesshomaru replies, in his usual emotionless tone, “As you wish. I shall try to refrain from killing. But be warned, if they threaten Rin in anyway, those that threaten her shall die. When that happens a quick-death is all that I can offer for they shall pay for hurting one under my protection.”
 
Amara says, seriously, “And then we shall have to kill you. Protecting innocent humans is our duty and if you kill one, we are duty bound to come after you.”
 
Jaken yells out, angrily, “How dare you, human?! I do not care if you are the protectors of the mythical Moon Princess, you shall not . . .!”
 
Sesshomaru replies, interrupting Jaken, “As you wish, Soldier of Uranus. You have your duty and I understand. But know this, if you shall come after, I shall defend myself and I shall fight to kill.” Soon after, Sesshomaru walks off with Jaden and Rin following behind.
 
Jasmine says, drolly, “Nice guy.”
 
Mindy replies, sarcastically, “Yeah, right.”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “I think that my bro, Yusuke, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Kurama, Kuwabara, and I can handle ourselves.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a dark excited tone, “Yeah! Any white dorks try anything against us and we will kick their asses!”
 
Hiei tells Kuwabara, plainly, “You know fool, they will be dueling back.”
 
Kuwabara yells out, angrily, “I know that short stack!”
 
Serena says, seriously, “Well, I think that Ami, Rei, Amara, Hotaru, and I can handle ourselves okay.”
 
Jordan tells Serena, seriously, “Serena-onne-chan, Jade-kun and I want to come with you.”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a kind smile, “That's nice of you, Jordy. But I think that you and Jade should stay with Jaden and the others. They are excellent duelists, but in combat, they still have a lot to learn.”
 
Takara tells Serena, with a kind tone, “If that's the case, can Rika and me come with you? Your group is the most experienced Sailor Scouts and we have more to learn.”
 
Molly tells Serena, “I would like to come with you, too, Serena. I'll be okay. Sailor Sedna gave me some proper precautions if I get in duels with Society members and plus, as long as you girls are with me, you can help block their powers.
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Good point, Molly.” Serena thinks in her mind, with a dark serious tone, “Plus, I can keep close tabs on Molly just in case those dweebs try to target her! They will be getting one of my first friends in Juuban over my dead body!”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “I will take Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Lee, and Hinata with me to find our fellow Shinobi and give them an update on what's going on here.”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “Good idea, Kakashi.”
 
Janice tells Kari, “Lady Hikari Kamiya, we would like to keep an eye on you and your friends. Even with your Digimon partners to help you, you might have trouble with those fucking freaks.”
 
Kari replies, a bit nervously, “Okay . . .”
 
Davis whispers to Kari, curiously, “Having a hard time being a `demon princess'?”
 
Kari nods her head and replies, in a whisper, “Yeah. I didn't know that she was a princess from her attitude and `style of clothing' that my new `demon side' wears.'”
 
Dark Kari tells Kari, mentally, “Like Dark Keiko told Keiko, you never asked me.”
 
Gatomon says, seriously, “We should go with our partners that are part of this tournament to make those freaks don't try anything.”
 
Jaden tells Gatomon, “Good idea. Serena and I should bring our partners along too.”
 
Guilmon nods his head and replies, excitedly, “Yeah!”
 
Zoe says, with a dark sly smile, “Since we have our legendary spirits to help us, I'm sure that Takuya, Tommy, JP, Koichi, and I will be okay by ourselves.”
 
Tommy says, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah! Any of those white bullies show up and we will clobber them!”
 
Katina says, seriously, “And I shall go with Davis and his friends as well.”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “I think that takes care of all of us. Now, I think it is time for us to get out there and get our games on!”
 
Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Alister, and Davis think at the same time, with sly grins, “Same old Jaden!”
 
Sakura says, seriously, “Later!” Kakashi and the six Leaf Ninja use their ninja super-speed to vanish from sight and bound from the same trees to find their comrades on the island. Soon after, our heroes and heroines break into groups to look over the island to find their friends, family, and/or comrades to keep them safe from the Society of Light.
 
(Within Chancellor Sheppard's office; A short time later)
 
Inside of Chancellor Sheppard's office, we find him studying papers and whatnot with worry and seriousness until he hears the doors open to reveal none other than Sartorius with an evil sly smile on his lips walking into the room.
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, seriously, “Sartorius, so, we meet face to face.”
 
Sartorius tells Chancellor Sheppard, with an evil sly grin, “It is an honor to finally meet you. I've been studying your students and I have to say that they are very impressive.” Chancellor Sheppard gives a suspicious look and Sartorius says, “Is that a look of mistrust on your face? You don't have to be afraid. You have nothing to fear from me.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard replies, seriously, “Forgive me if I don't believe you with you using the Princeton Corporation to take over the school. But then again, I've defeated evil Shadow Riders with aid from my students. Why should I be afraid of a scrawny little person like you?” Sartorius gives a look of annoyance at Chancellor Sheppard from his final comment and Chancellor Sheppard says, with a smile, “However, it doesn't mean that I won't keep an eye on you. Even through you have proven not to be harmless, you do have control of the school at the moment and I have no choice but to grant your request. The duelist that you asked for is on his way.” Sartorius' eyes widen at this final statement and he gains an evil excited smile on his lips.
 
(In the skies near Academy island; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of a large helicopter, we find a young man sitting down in a chair in front of a table with a briefcase inside. This young man has reddish-violet hair and deep green eyes as well as wearing a small band with an emerald across his forehead and wearing a light grey formal suit. He is looking at three people in front of him. Two of them men with black and white bodyguard uniforms on them and one is a woman with brown hair and deep brown eyes with red lipstick on her lips wearing a pink formal dress shirt and skirt as well as pink high-heeled formal shoes.
 
The young woman says, “We are nearing Duel Academy, my prince.”
 
The young man says, annoyed, “I know that, but are those Destiny cards there?”
 
The young woman replies, “Based on our research, they are in the possession of someone on the island.”
 
The young man pins a GX medal to shirt portion of his suit and says, with a sly grin, “Well, this someone had better watch out.”
 
(Later that day; In front of the Ra Yellow Dorms)
 
In front of the Ra Yellow dorms, we find Tyranno dueling against a male SOL member and while Tyranno has 2500 life-points left with Ultimate Tyranno (3000/2500) as his Deck Master, Element Saurus (1500/1200) and Giant Rex (2000/1200) in attack mode along with one face-down card on the field and three cards in his hand, his opponent has 3000 life-points with two face-down cards, one face-up Type Zero Magic Crusher trap card, one Gear Golem the Moving Fortress (800/2200), one Millennium Shield (0/3000), and one Big Shield Gardna (100/2600), all of whom are in defense mode, along with Dreamsprite (300/200) as his Deck Master and he has four cards in his hand. Both duelists had black storm clouds hanging over them and it shows that this is a Shadow Game.
 
The SOL member yells out at Tyranno, in a cold nasty tone, “Hey, black freak, summon all of the dinosaurs that you want! They won't get past my frontline! Destiny in on my side and your pathetic Shadow Game won't stop me!”
 
Tyranno thinks in his mind, darkly, “Heh! This white dork is a few soldiers shy of a platoon! The geek forgot the cardinal rule of dueling: Never get between a hungry dino and his next meal!” Tyranno draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “All right, boys, chow time!” Tyranno puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “All right, dweeb, I sacrifice my Giant Rex and Element Saurus to summon my Black Tyranno in attack mode!” Soon after, Giant Rex and Element Saurus vanish from the field and Black Tyranno (2600/1800) comes to the field to take their place. Tyranno then says, in a dark tone, “And as they say, freak, when offense monsters you be lacking, Black Tyranno comes attacking . . . directly!' Tyranno's eyes become dinosaur-like slits and the SOL member gasps in shock.
 
But then male SOL member thinks in his mind, “Wait! Why should I be sacred? The instant that he attacks, I play my Light Defense trap card! I'll discard one Light monster card from my hand and his attack will be stopped causing him to lose life-points equal to the defense points of the monster that I discarded!” The male SOL members look at his hand, looks at the Shinto, King of a Higher Plane (3300/3000) Ritual Monster card on his hand, and thinks, with a cold smirk, “And with my Shinto in my hand, when I discard him, he'll lose the rest of his life-points! He might be able to resist the Light, but he will be out of his tournament and useless to his friends! Then Master Sartorius and all of us can make those other nonbelievers see the light!”
 
Tyranno pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “I'm not done, yet, dork! I play my trap! Darkness Veil!” Tyranno's face-down card is revealed to be the Darkness Veil trap card and his Black Tyranno becomes pitch black with crimson red eyes.
 
The male SOL member yells out, shocked, “It can't be!”
 
Tyranno tells the male SOL member, darkly, “Guess you remember when a monster with my Darkness Veil attacks, all spell and trap are on your side of the field are destroyed and you lose four hundred life-points per card!” Tyranno then calls out, darkly, “Now, here is what I say to your `destiny' crap: Black Tyranno, forward march!” Black Tyranno gives a dinosaur-like roar as it by-passes the male SOL members' monsters, his two face-downs and Type Zero Magic Crusher trap card are destroyed, and Black Tyranno slams its tail into the male SOL members chest causing him to scream out in extreme pain as the dark clouds zap him from head to toe with dark electric energy as he loses 4200 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Tyranno Hassleberry: 2500
Male SOL member: 0
 
When the duel ends, the male SOL member collapse to the ground on his back and into total unconscious as the final holograms and the black clouds fade away and Tyranno yells out in triumph over his victory.
 
(Another area of Academy Island; On the meanwhile)
 
In another area of Academy, we find our half-demon Digidestined of Light, Hikari `Kari' Kamiya, dueling against a female SOL member in another Shadow Game. Current, Kari has 3200 life-points, two face-down cards, her Deck Master is Guardian Angel Joan (2800/2000), and she has Chaos Angel Benten (1800/1500), a monster that looks similar to Cyber Angel Benten expect she is wearing black and orange clothing, and Dark Magician (2500/2100) on the field with both monsters in attack mode. The female SOL member has 1300 life-points remaining, Herald of Creation (1800/600) as her Deck Master, one face-down card on the field, and she has Injection Fairy Lilly (400/1500) in defense mode and Silent Magician LV8 (3500/1000) in attack mode. The two of them have black shackles on their uppers and around their necks that give them shocks as they lose life-points. On the sidelines, Davis, Ken, TK, Tai, Sora, Matt, their Digimon partners, Gatomon, Janice, Kenta, and Katina.
 
Kenta yells out, with a dark excited tone, “Come on, Lady Kari! Bash that white freak into the ground!”
 
Gatomon says, with a serious tone, “Show them why you shouldn't mess with us!”
 
Kari tells the female SOL member with a dark sly grin, “Want to give up?!”
 
The female SOL member says, with a dark sly grin, “No way, freak! Destiny is on my side! Bring your worst!”
 
Kari draws one card from her deck and calls out, darkly, “Your funeral, wench!” Kari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play this! The spell card Dedication through Light and Darkness! I sacrifice my Dark Magician to summon one of my most powerful Dark Spellcasters!” Dark Magician vanishes from the field, a card come out of her deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Meet the Dark Magician of Chaos!” Soon after, Dark Magician of Chaos (2800/2600) comes to the field in attack mode. A card comes out of Kari's graveyard and she says, with a dark sly grin, “And bad news for you, dweeb, since I summoned him to the field, I get a card back from my grave!” Kari then displays a spell card with a picture similar to the one on Machine Angel Ritual spell card expect the woman in the picture is wearing a black dress and the huge flame from the pyre is red and pitch black and Kari says, with a dark sly smile, “And I choose my Chaos Angel Ritual!” Kari puts the card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a dark sly smile, “And I play my Chaos Angel Ritual!” Kari discards her Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) monster card to the graveyard, puts one card from her hand on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Cosmo Queen in order to summon my Chaos Angel Dakini!” Soon after, Chaos Angel Dakini (2700/2400), a monster similar to Cyber Angel Dakini expect she has black and orange clothing, comes to the field in attack mode. Kari says, with a dark sly smile, “Too bad! Now, with my Dakini on the field, I can destroy one monster on the field and I choose your pathetic magician!”
 
The female SOL member cries out, horrified, “No!” Just then her Silent Magician LV8 is destroyed in an explosion of violet energy.
 
Kari then yells out, pushes a button on her duel disk, “Now, I play my trap card! Final Attack Orders!” Kari's face-down card is revealed to be the Final Attack Orders continuous trap card and Kari says, with a dark smile on her lips, “Now, all monsters on the field must remain in attack mode!” The female SOL member gasps as her Injection Fairy Lilly switched from defense to attack mode.
 
The female SOL member thinks in her mind, coldly, “Oh, yeah, traitor! My Negate Attack trap card will make sure that you will pay for betraying Master Sartorius and the Society of Light for these nonbelievers!”
 
Kari then yells out, darkly, “Now, Dakini, attack her Fairy Lilly!” Chaos Angel Dakini moves in to attack the female SOL member's Injection Fairy Lilly.
 
The female SOL member pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Wrong, nonbeliever! I play my trap! Negate Attack!” The female SOL member's face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and she says, with a cold smile, “Now, your attack is stopped! I knew that you couldn't stop destiny!”
 
Kari pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “You know, I'm starting to get tried of that word! I play my trap card! It is a little one known as Trap Jammer!” Kari's final face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer trap card and Kari says, with a dark sly grin, “Oh, well, you just lost your trap card!”
 
The female SOL member yells out as her trap card is negated, “No! This can't be! Destiny is on my side!”
 
Kari calls out, darkly, “Dakini, show her what I think of her destiny! Chaos Lance Strike!” Chaos Angel Dakini destroys Fairy Lilly and the female SOL member yells out in extreme pain as she is shocked by dark electric energy from head to toe as she loses 2400 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kari: 3200
Female SOL member: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms and shackles fade away as the former female SOL member falls to the ground on her stomach and into unconsciousness.
 
Davis tells Kari, with a dark excited tone, “You did it, Kari! You were just perfect out there!”
 
Kari replies, with a dark loving tone, “Thanks, sweetie!” Kari kisses Davis on the right cheek causing him to widely flush in his cheeks causing major grins to come from Tai's, TK's, Ken's, and Matt's lips.
 
(A bit later; In front of the Slifer Red dorms)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dorms, we find Syrus dueling against a brown haired and green eyed male SOL member who is slightly shorter than him with Hotaru watching from the sidelines while Syrus and the male SOL member have their legs chained the ground and they are standing on the same `Shadow Shockers' that Serena used on her duel with Chazz while he was still a part of the SOL (A/N: See Chapter 1 for details). Syrus has 2000 life-points left with one face-down card on the field and Stealthroid (1200/0) as his Deck Monster while his opponent had 1500 life-points left, he has Little Winguard (1400/1800) as his Deck Master, no face-down cards, and Berserk Gorilla (2000/1000) on the field. Syrus has three cards in his hand currently while his opponent had two. However, it is Syrus' turn, now. He draws one card from his deck, and puts that card on his duel disk. On the sidelines, Hotaru, who has decided to go out on her own, has joined when the duel started.
 
Syrus then calls out, in a dark serious tone, “Okay, wise guy, I play my Jetroid in defense mode!” Soon after, Jetroid (1200/1800) comes to the field in defense mode!
 
The male SOL member sneers, in a cold nasty tone, “Is that all you got traitor?!”
 
Syrus tells the male SOL member, with a dark sly grin, “Maybe. I end my turn!”
 
The male SOL member draws one card from his duel disk and says, with a cold serious tone, “Fine! My move, freak!” After he draws the card from his deck, he gives a cold sly smirk about it.
 
Syrus thinks in his mind, with a dark sly grin, “Most likely, he just drew that rotten White Veil spell card. Well, he is in for a surprise! When he equips to Berserk Gorilla and he attacks, I'll play my Darkness Veil trap card and give it to my Jetroid, getting rid of it, and then I will play my Magic Cylinder from my hand! This will make one GX medal richer and that rotten Society of Light with one less member!”
 
However, the male SOL member yells out, as he puts one card on his duel disk, “I sacrifice my Berserk Gorilla for Jinzo!” Soon after, Berserk Gorilla vanishes from the field as it is sacrificed and Jinzo (2400/1500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Syrus winches in surprise and he thinks, annoyed, “Oh, great! Now, I can't play trap cards!”
 
The male SOL member calls out, “Jinzo, attack!” Jinzo launches a sphere of energy at Syrus' Jetroid, destroying it, but Syrus doesn't lose a single life-point.
 
Hotaru asks Syrus, worriedly, “Are you okay, Syrus-chan?”
 
Syrus tells Hotaru, drawing one card from his deck, “I'm fine, Hotaru-chan. I'll get him!”
 
The male SOL member calls out, darkly, “Ha! I doubt it! You should have never betrayed the Society of Light! With destiny on my side, you and your girlfriend are coming back!”
 
Syrus puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Wrong! I play my Pot of Greed! And I draw two cards from my deck!” Syrus draws two cards from his deck, gives a dark sly grin, and says, lowly, “Perfect.” Syrus puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Since you've got a monster out and I don't, I can play my Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) comes to the field in attack mode, Syrus then puts another card on his duel disk, and calls out, darkly, “And guess what dork?! Since Cyber Dragon is a special summon, I can play my Expressroid in attack mode!” Besides Cyber Dragon, Expressroid (400/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Syrus then calls out, in a dark serious tone, “Now, his special ability activates and he picks up two passengers: Two machine-type monsters from the graveyard!” Just then two monsters, Drillroid (1600/1600) and Cycroid (800/1000), come back from the graveyard, Syrus puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Polymerization! So, I fuse my Cyber Dragon with Expressroid, Drillroid, Cycroid, and Truckroid!” Soon after, Syrus discards the named cards and Drillroid, Cycroid, and Truckroid (1000/2000) appear on the field going into a fusion vortex with Cyber Dragon and Expressroid. Syrus then puts a fusion monster on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Now, I summon my Chimeratech Overdragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Chimeratech Overdragon (4000/4000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
The male SOL member yells out, shocked, “Wait! I take it back! I don't want to duel you anymore!”
 
Syrus points to Jinzo and calls out, darkly, “Sorry, freak, but it's too late! Next time, you learn to pick on someone your own size! Overdragon, attack!” Chimeratech Overdragon fires a beam of energy, vaporizing Jinzo, and the male SOL member screams out in pain as he shocked head to toe with dark electric energy as he loses 1600 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Syrus: 2000
Male SOL member: 0
 
When the duel ended, the male SOL member collapses to the ground on his back and into unconsciousness while the shackles, `Shadow Shockers', and holograms fade away.
 
Syrus says, with a dark confident smile, “That's game!”
 
Hotaru goes over to Syrus and tells him, “Syrus-chan, you did it! That was wonderful!”
 
Syrus blushes in embarrassment and replies, with a nervous smile, “Ah! It was nothing.” Soon after, Hotaru and Syrus go over to the fallen former SOL member for Syrus to claim his medal and for Hotaru to heal him.
 
(A short time soon after; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another area of Academy, we find a Slifer Red student falling to their knees after a duel with Jun Motomiya ends. The families of the Odaiba Digidestined and Renamon are watching her and Chizuru is excited over Jun's victory.
 
Jun tells the male Slifer Red student, with a sly grin, “And that's game, kid!”
 
Chizuru yells out, excitedly, “You did it, Jun! Way to go!”
 
The male Slifer Red student says, wearily, “Oh, man. Beat by a girl.”
 
Chizuru yells out, seriously, “Hey! That's not nice! Just because you are a student here doesn't make you best of the best. My best girlfriend, Jun Motomiya, can take on pro duelists!”
 
The male Slifer Red student exclaims, “Wait! Motomiya?! Are you related to Daisuke Motomiya, cousin to Yugi Moto?!”
 
The group of Odaiba Digidestined families, minus Chizuru, gasps in shock and Jun thinks in her mind, winching, “Man! Not only did bro blow our `secret', but Cousin Yugi had to come, which led our `secret' to get out.”
 
Yolei's elder brother, Mantarou, yells out, stunned, “No way! You are cousin to the King of Games, Yugi Moto?!”
 
Chizuru says, seriously, “Yes, Jun and her brother are cousins to Yugi! And I knew since I'm Jun's best friend! However, I promised never to tell anyone because Jun told me that Davis and she never wanted to be treated any different than other duelists because they are related by blood to Yugi Moto!”
 
Jun says, with a nod, “Yeah. My bro and I always wanted to be treated as fellow duelists and not as some kind of celebrities just because we are Yugi's cousins.”
 
Momoe yells out, excitedly, “Oh, wow! My sister is best friend with one of Yugi Moto's family!” Just then a load dragon-like roar and scream of extreme agony and pain is heard.
 
Hiroaki Ishida, Matt's and TK's father, yell out in shock, “What was that?!” Everyone looks towards the source of the scream and they see none other than Rainbow Dark Dragon (4000/0) in the distance.
 
Chizuru yells out, stunned, “What is that?!”
 
Jun thinks, seriously, “The strongest creature from Serena's Advanced Crystal Beast deck! The Rainbow Dark Dragon!”
 
The male Slifer Red student says, with a dark sly grin, “That's the Rainbow Dark Dragon! The one of the most powerful creatures and it belongs to the Princess of Obelisk Blue.”
 
Chizuru asks, curiously, “Princess of the top dorm of this academy?”
 
The male Slifer Red student says, with a dark smile on her lips, “Yep! Lately, there have been some rotten asshole trying to take over the academy with some freak for a `Master', Sartorius, the damn leader of a `Society of Freaks', what many of us not that cult call the Society of Light.”
 
Momoe says, curiously, “We've heard about the Society of Light and some nasty rumors about them.”
 
Natsuko Takashi says, seriously, “Yes. We've heard rumors about mind-control and such. This is one reason I'm here. I'm here doing a report about the GX tournament and it includes the Society of Light. I'm Natsuko Takashi, my son TK goes here.”
 
The male Slifer Red student tells Ms. Takashi, in a dark serious tone, “Well, you shouldn't get involved with those dorks, ma'am. Or you will end up the mind-control tool of that asshole, Sartorius. Your son might know that well because he had a bad experience with them. He is okay right now. People like Serena Tsukino are keeping us safe from that asshole. She is one of a group of students that united against this jerk and his Society to keep us safe from his mind-control. She has also proven a good leader and that's why Chancellor Sheppard appointed her as Assistant Chancellor to the school.”
 
Ms. Takashi exclaims, stunned, “A student as an administrator?!”
 
Hiroaki Ishida says, amazed, “That's unbelievable!”
 
Renamon says, seriously, “Maybe we should meet this Serena and we might be able to find out more on the situation.”
 
Jun thinks in her mind, with a quiet smile, “Good, Renamon. You are keeping in character.” Jun then says, with a serious tone, “Good idea, Renamon. We should get going and quickly.”
 
The male Slifer Red student throws Jun her GX medal and he says, with a dark smile, “If you are related to Davis Motomiya kid, then take my medal and watch out for those white dweebs.” Soon after, the male Slifer Red student then walks away.
 
Chizuru says, seriously, “Something tells me that the Society of Light isn't too popular around here.”
 
Jun says, seriously, “We can talk about it later. Right now, that Serena Tsukino girl is our best led to my bro and the rest of his friends, including your sister, Chizuru.” Soon after, the group immediately runs off towards Rainbow Dark Dragon as the hologram fades away. When they are near the sight of the duel, they find a badly burned and smoking female SOL member with Serena, Ami, Rei, Amara, Takara, and Rika hovering over her with Serena's duel disk de-activating.
 
Rei says, with a dark sly tone, “Rest in peace, dork.”
 
Rika says, with a dark plain tone, “Well, she isn't dead, Rei, so, I don't think you should say that.”
 
Ami says, with a dark serious tone, “Anyway, we've defeated another Society member and that brings us one step closer to get our remaining friends back and crush Sartorius once and for all.”
 
Amara thinks in her mind, with a dark serious tone, “Michelle . . . we're coming for you! For all of you! We will get you back from that freak!”
 
Takara says, with a dark plain tone, “We should get him back to the Slifer Red dorm so she can be healed.” Takara goes over to the unconscious female SOL member, goes through her pockets, gets a GX medal from her pocket, and throws it to Serena, who catches it.
 
Just then Jun calls out, “Hey!” The group turns to the source of the voice to see Jun and Renamon along with the Digidestined's families coming towards them.
 
Amara asks, seriously, “Who are you?”
 
Jun tells them, “My name is Jun Motomiya, sister of Daisuke Motomiya. I think you may have heard of the squirt.”
 
Serena says, seriously, “Oh, so, you are Davis' sister! Hi! I'm Serena Tsukino, from Obelisk Blue and current Assistant Chancellor of this academy. I'm a good friend of your brother's and his friends.”
 
Mantarou yells out, “They are letting girls run this academy?!”
 
Rika gets an anime vein on her forehead with her eyes blazing with golden flames and she yells out, angrily, “What was that?!”
 
Takara says, plainly, “I hope that your insurance is paid up buster because you are so dead.” Just then Rika goes into a verbal lashing at Mantarou about women, men, men's egos, and stupid men. Before Rika could go into a physical attack, Takara holds her back and she says, with a smile, “Down Rika. Down girl.”
 
Rika growls, as she struggles against Takara's hold, “Let me go, Takara! I'll show him what girls can really do!”
 
Takara replies, with a serious tone, “No Rika. Bad girl. Stop.” On the meanwhile, Mantarou was hiding behind Jun and Renamon.
 
Jun snarls in her mind, annoyed, “Wuss.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “I'm starting to really like this girl.”
 
Serena replies, seriously, “You would, Pyro.”
 
Amara says, with a sly smile, “I'm impressed.” After Rika stops struggle, Takara lets her go, Rika spits nastily at Mantarou and stomps away a bit.
 
Serena tells Jun, “Anyway, before I was interrupted, I'm thinking that you are a Digidestined too.”
 
BlackGatomon then comes out and she says, “Because you are not the only one!”
 
Renamon tells Jun, seriously, “That's a BlackGatomon, Jun!”
 
Chizuru says, amazed, “Whoa! Does that mean . . .?”
 
Serena holds up her D-3 digivice and replies, “Yep! I'm a Digidestined, too!”
 
Jun asks Serena, seriously, “We're here trying to find my brother and his friends. These are their families. We managed to get them invited to Academy Island. Do you know where they are?” The group of Sailor Scouts look at each other nervously through Jun knows why they are nervous.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, drolly, “Great! Yolei's family is here! What do we say?! Hey, your sister or daughter has been turned into a cold and heartless tool for a demon in human clothing that wants to take over the world and cause the end of existence in the universe! Yeah, right!”
 
Ami replies, nervously, “Uh, it is kind of complicated to explain.”
 
Momoe asks, pointing to the fallen former female SOL member, “By the way, what happened to her? And what's with those white clothes?”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly smile, “Her? You don't have to worry about her! She found our duel to be a too `stimulating' for her!”
 
Amara states, with a dark serious tone, “And you don't know about the white clothes. However, if you need to know, have you heard about the Society of Light?”
 
Ms. Takashi replies, “Yes, we have. And we've heard some nasty rumors about it. One student that Jun just defeated in a tournament duel said that the rumors are true.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Let's just say the rumors aren't rumors, ma'am.”
 
Chizuru asks, curiously, “And by the way, what's with the `Goth' look?”
 
Rei says, with a dark sly smile, “We're in a dark mood.”
 
Serena tells them, with a kind bow and tone, “However, I will explain the details better later on. For now, I'm sure that you want to find your friends and family. Allow us to escort you to them.”
 
Chizuru asks Jun, “Are you sure that we can trust them, Jun?”
 
Jun says, with a smile, “This Serena girl is a fellow Digidestined like me. And even through she and her friends are wearing black, it doesn't mean that they are bad or something.”
 
Mr. Ishida asks the rest of the group, “Well, what do you think?”
 
Ms. Takashi says, with a kind smile, “Well, she might be wearing black, which is unusual, but she seems a very nice girl.”
 
Yoshie Izumi asks Serena, “Can you and your friends lead us to our kids?”
 
Ami says, with a nod and bow, “We would be honored to help.”
 
Amara states, with a plain tone, “Follow us.” Soon after, our group of heroes and heroines lead Jun, Renamon, and the families of the Odaiba Digidestined to their Odaiba Digidestined while Takara and Rika carry the unconscious former female SOL member on their backs to find Hotaru or Yukina to get her healed.
 
(Later that day; In Duel Academy's harbor)
 
Sometime later that day, we find Jaden Yuki sitting in the harbor and fishing with his fishing rod and Guilmon by his side. The members of his group decided to split up to try to find the Odaiba Digidestined's family, their fellow Digidestined, Kagome's two brothers, and Naruto's and company's fellow ninja from the lands of the Shinobi. Right now, Jaden tried to find the Pro Duelists that are part of this tournament, but so far, no ships has arrived in the harbor and no Pro Duelists are in the area.
 
Jaden gives a yawn and he says, bored, “Man! Where are these Pro Duelists that Sheppard promised? They should be here since forever.”
 
Guilmon tells Jaden, with a smile, “Don't worry, Jaden. I'm sure you will find someone to duel and have fun.”
 
Jaden says, with a dark plain tone, “Doubtful, buddy. Personally, I expect a Society Dork here to make me `see the light' and you know, I'm really getting tried of that phrase.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Jaden!” Jaden looks to see Syrus, Hotaru, and Tyranno running towards him.
 
Jaden asks them, “Hey! What's up?!”
 
Syrus, Hotaru, and Tyranno display two GX medals each and Syrus says, with a dark sly smile, “Hotaru, Hassleberry, and I won a duel each and they were Society Dorks, too!”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark smile, “Nothing like the spoils of battle, especially from the mortal enemies that you are fighting right now.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, in a snobbish tone, “Just two medals?! Guess that means that I'm doubly as good as you, two, dweebs!” The group looks towards the source to see Chazz with a smug smile and four GX medals in his hands.
 
Syrus yells out, shocked, “Four medals?!”
 
Chazz says, with a sly grin, “Yep! And from four Society Dweebs, too! I almost feel sorry for them since they got Chazzed! Big Time! Actually, I don't feel sorry for those white losers!” Chazz says, with a sly grin, “I'm going to the top baby!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice says, with a logical tone, “Not with those types of medals, you aren't, Chazz.”
 
Chazz yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Who said that to The Chazz?!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Yusuke, Jade, Kira, Keiko, and Bastion walk up with six medals apiece!
 
Jaden yells out, amazed, “Whoa! Six medals each already?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a smug smile, “Yep! You know it, Jay!”
 
Jordan comes with four medals on him and Chazz calls out, “No way! He's got four medals, too!”
 
Jade says, with a sly smile, “That's right, Chazz! He smashes a couple of white dorks for them.”
 
Jordan says, with a blush and a dark nervous tone, “It was nothing, Jade-kun. They were low-class dorks.”
 
Yusuke tells Jordan, with a dark sly smile, “Come on, Jordan, you really smashed those dorks flat! If Serena heard about your victories, she would be so proud of you.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “I am, Yusuke!” The group turns to see Serena, BlackGatomon, Ami, Rei, Amara, Takara, Rika, Jun, Renamon, and the Odaiba Digidestined's family members coming towards them.
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “Hey, Serena! How have you been doing?!” Ami displays six GX medals, Serena and Rei displays five medals each, and Amara, Takara, and Rika display four GX medals each.
 
Rei says, with a dark sly grin, “How do you think?”
 
Tyranno yells out, stunned, “Whoa! That must have been some real serious combat that you've been involved in!”
 
Rika says, with a dark sly grin, “You can say that Hassleberry.”
 
Syrus asks Serena, “Hey, who are those people with you? And the girl with the large fox?”
 
Ami says, kindly, “This is Jun Motomiya, Davis' older sister. And that's her Digimon partner, Renamon.”
 
Tyranno yells out, “Sam hill! So, she is a Digidestined like Private Motomiya and his friends, too?
 
Jun asks Serena, curiously, “What's his story?”
 
Rei says, with a sly grin, “Grew up under a military tradition.”
 
Serena tells the group, with a bit of a nervous smile, “Everyone! These are some of Davis' and my friends here at Duel Academy! Jaden Yuki, the top duelist of Duel Academy currently even through he is in Slifer Red, his Digimon partner, Guilmon, Syrus Truesdale, his cousin, Jade Truesdale, Tyranno Hassleberry, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, and . . . Kira and Yusuke Urameshi.”
 
Yolei's sister yell out in shock when they hear Kira's and Yusuke's names and Chizuru yells out, fearfully, “Yusuke Urameshi?! You mean the feared `Great Urameshi', the most feared street punk of Sarayashiki Junior High, and who can summon one thousand street punks to kill you!”
 
Yusuke slaps himself on the forehead and he yells out, “Does every single person in Japan know that rep?!”
 
Keiko giggles, she goes over to the group, and she says, “Yusuke isn't as a bad as everyone thinks. I'm his girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura. Nice to meet you.”
 
Momoe says, with a surprised expression, “You are Yusuke's girlfriend?”
 
Keiko replies, with a smile, “Yep! And I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!”
 
Jun tells Keiko, with a sly grin, “Hey, Keiko, remember me?”
 
Keiko yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! Jun?! Jun Motomiya, is that you?!”
 
Yusuke calls out, stunned, “Wow! Is that Davis' older sister?! She's grown since we've last seen her! Really grown!”
 
Jun says, with a smile, “Yusuke Urameshi, quite the charmer, I see. No wonder you bagged a girl like Keiko. By the way, when is the wedding?”
 
Yusuke exclaims, annoyed, “Jun, you can be just as annoying as Hikari and Kira!”
 
Kira says, with a smile, “It seems like you haven't changed one bit, Jun.”
 
Jaden states, with a smile, “I'll say. Remember me, Jun?”
 
Jun tells Jaden, with a sly grin, “Hey, Jay, you have really grown. Got any ladies catching your eye?”
 
Jaden tells Jun, with a smile, “Cut it out, Jun!”
 
Chizuru asks Jun, “Jun, how do you know Yusuke Urameshi and his girlfriend, Keiko?”
 
Jun replies, with a smile, “Yusuke and his two sisters, Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, along with Keiko, her brother, Alister, Kuwabara, and Jaden are my childhood friends with my brother and me. We grew up together until Jaden, my brother, and I moved away.”
 
Chizuru calls out, amazed, “That's incredible, Jun!”
 
Keiko says, with a sly smile, “Yes! And Davis, Jun, and Kira loved to work with Yusuke on pranks against Hikari, Alister, and me.”
 
Jun replies, with a slightly nervous tone, “Ah, come on, Kei! They were just little pranks!”
 
Yusuke asks Jun, “By the way, Jun, what are you doing here?”
 
Jun replies, with a smile, “I'm a participant of the GX tournament and don't worry, I know about weird white freaks.”
 
Jaden tells Jun, with a dark serious tone, “Actually, Jun, you don't know those dorks like we do.”
 
Keiko tells Jun, with a dark serious tone, “And trust us, Jun, they are among the worst scum of the universe.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Serena!” Everyone looks to see Molly with Hikari Urameshi and Zane Truesdale walking up with Molly having three medals and Zane and Hikari having six medals.
 
Serena calls out, excitedly, “Hey, Molly! You are already doing well in this tournament!”
 
Molly says, with a smile, “Yep! I've gotten three medals!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly grin, “And she crushed two Society Dweebs to get them! She was amazing out there!”
 
Molly says, with a nervous blush, “Come on, I wasn't that good.”
 
Zane states, with a dark plain tone, “If you count two `one-turn kills' as `not that good', Molly.”
 
Serena, Rei, Ami, and Hotaru gasp in shock and Ami yells out, “You won in one turn, Molly?!”
 
Molly replies, nervously, “Yeah, I guess I did.”
 
Jun sighs and thinks in her mind, “Sometimes keeping herself undercover isn't Molly's strongest suits.”
 
Hikari looks at Jun, gasps, and she exclaims, “Oh, wow! Jun?! Jun Motomiya?!”
 
Jun says, with a sly grin, “Hey, Kari, what's up?!”
 
Hikari says, excitedly, “Oh, wow! It has been like so long since I've seen you! You are so beautiful!” Hikari asks, teasingly, “Catch any cute boys, yet?”
 
Jun tells Hikari, with a sly grin, “Cut it out, Kari!”
 
Molly thinks in her mind when she sees Jun, seriously, “So, Jun has decided to come here, too? It must be real serious to have her to come over.”
 
Jun tells Chizuru, with a smile, “Chizuru, this is Hikari Urameshi, the elder twin sibling of Kira and Yusuke.”
 
Chizuru asks, perplexed, “Elder twin sibling?”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “Yep! Born two seconds before Yusuke and four seconds before Kira . . .”
 
Yusuke and Kira say in unison and drolly, “. . . And she always let us remember it!” Just then they hear a helicopter and all of them look up to see an unusual helicopter landing on the roof.
 
Ami asks, curiously, “Who is that?”
 
Bastion replies, perplexed, “I'm not sure, Ami.”
 
Jaden says, with an excited tone, “Let's check it out!” Immediately, Jaden heads up the helicopter pad on the roof of the warehouses in the harbor. Soon after, we find Serena, Ami, Rei, Amara, Hotaru, Jaden, Syrus, Tyranno, Bastion, Chazz, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, and Alister come up to the helicopter.
 
Alister says, amazed, “Dude! That's one incredible ride! It must belong to someone important!”
 
Syrus points to the crest of the helicopter's tail and exclaims, “Look! It is the crest of the Misgarth Kingdom!”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Who?”
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “The Misgarth Kingdom is a small kingdom that has recently launched a satellite into space, but no one knows what the satellite does, so, it is under UN investigation. Rumor has it that the UN wishes to bring in ninja from the lands of the Shinobi in order to find out the truth.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “The prince is a pro duelist and he has been summoned here on invite by Chancellor Sheppard. He told me about it.”
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “He is! I've got to duel him then!” Jaden then races off ahead as the door opens to let out whoever is inside.
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Why did he invite him?”
 
Hikari says, with a dark plain tone, “He didn't. You know who gave him the idea.”
 
Amara yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, with a dark serious tone, “Speaking of that brainwashing devil . . .!!” On the meanwhile, Jaden gets to the helicopter as the young man has reddish-violet hair and deep green eyes with the two bodyguards in black uniforms and the young woman in pink.
 
Jaden calls out, “Hey, prince!”
 
When the group looks at Jaden, the young man asks, “Who are you?”
 
Jaden says, excitedly, “My name is Jaden Yuki and I . . .” However, Jaden doesn't finish as he becomes paralyzed by someone putting their right hand on Jaden's left shoulder. When we get a better look at the person, we find that it is none other than Sartorius surrounded by Mina, Lita, Trista, Michelle, Darien, and Alexis.
 
Kira yells out, shocked, “Jaden!” Immediately, Syrus, Yusuke, Kira, and Serena immediately run over towards Jaden as he is able to move again and he winches from stiffness as Sartorius takes his right hand off of Jaden's left shoulder.
 
Sartorius tells the young man, “Forgive me, my prince. I know that you didn't come here all the way to deal with children.” But just then Sartorius gasps in shock as he is frozen in place and his followers gasp in shock.
 
Michelle asks, surprised, “Sartorius-sama, what's wrong?!” Just then Serena, with a dark sly grin on her lips, walks past Sartorius' left side with her Millennium Necklace give off a slight glow, unnoticed by the group that came out of the helicopter.
 
Serena whispers to Sartorius, in a dark nasty tone, “What's the matter freak? Cat got your tongue?” Serena's necklace quickly stops glowing and Sartorius winches from stiffness as he is released from Serena's mental bind causing Sartorius to growl at Serena in annoyance. Serena goes over to Prince Ojin, goes on one knee in front of the dark violet haired man and his group, and Serena says, in a considerate tone, “I'm sorry, your majesty. You must forgive this student. He has a tendency to step over his `boundaries'. I will see that he is reprimanded for his actions.”
 
Mina yells at Serena, in a cold annoyed tone, “Hey, you can't do that!”
 
Chazz roars out, in a dark nasty tone, “That's what you think, dork!”
 
Serena asks the dark violet haired man, “Prince Ojin, I assume?”
 
The dark violet haired man nods his head and says, “Yes. And who are you?”
 
Serena, still on one knee, bows her head and replies, in a kind tone, “Forgive me. My name is Serena Tsukino, I am one of the top students here in Duel Academy and the Assistant Chancellor of this fine place.”
 
Prince Ojin and his group gasp in shock and the female member of Prince Ojin's group says, surprised, “But you must only be sixteen years old!”
 
Serena tells Prince Ojin and his group, in a calm tone while rising to her feet, “Yes, I am. But Chancellor Sheppard, the head of Duel Academy, has seen that my abilities of leader make up for my age. If you talk to him, he can tell you that I've done some great work as a leader, through I've been only Assistant Chancellor for a short time. I know that it is strange for a teenage girl to be the `second-in-command', but the `strange circumstances' have forced this `change' in the leadership of Duel Academy.” Serena bows in front of Prince Ojin and his group and says, with a kind smile and formal tone, “Anyway, I would to thank you for accepting our invitation to Duel Academy, on belief of Chancellor Sheppard, and I hope that your time here will be meaningful.”
 
The others heroes and heroines and the SOL members were amazed by Serena's manner and Alexis says, annoyed, “When did she get so formal and proper?!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly grin, “Maybe you shouldn't underestimate her, white whore!”
 
Prince Ojin says, with a plain and interested tone, “Well, I guess that this academy is worth a lot if it produces students like this that can take leadership and do formalities as well as her.” Serena gives a dark sly grin to Sartorius, who gives Serena an evil sly grin in reply. Prince Ojin tells Serena, “However, I am not here for pleasantries.”
 
Serena tells Prince Ojin, “Of course.”
 
Prince Ojin asks Serena, in a calm and serious tone, “Ms. Tsukino, I demand to know who holds the Destiny Hero cards! Who has them?!”
 
Serena's eyes widen in shock and she thinks, “Huh?! Why is he after Aster's Destiny Hero cards?!”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, in a calm tone, “I can assure you that I have them in my possession, my prince.”
 
Everyone looks at Sartorius and Serena brawls out, in a dark serious tone, “Did I give you permission to speak `student'?!”
 
Lita yells at Serena, in a cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama doesn't need your permission to speak, Serena!”
 
Serena retorts, in a dark serious tone, “He does while I'm Assistant Chancellor of this school! Now, you better keep quiet or I will have you suspended from this tournament!”
 
Lita calls out, in a cold serious tone, “You can't!”
 
Chazz retorts, with a dark sly tone and dark sly grin on his lips, “Watch her, dweeb!”
 
Prince Ojin tells Sartorius, in a plain tone, “Then I challenge you to a duel right here and now.”
 
Serena and our mainly black-clad heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Serena asks Prince Ojin, “Your majesty, forgive me for speaking out, but are you being a bit rash? Do you not want to see some other students in this school?”
 
Sartorius tells Serena, in a calm tone and evil sly grin on his lips, “I'm sorry, Ms. Tsukino. The rules state that you must duel once per day and you must accept the first challenge given to you. Since the prince has challenged me, I must duel him and not even you can interfere, am I not correct? Plus, you are not exactly in charge if this schools `interest'.” Serena's cheeks flush up with anger, her left first turns into a fist that she clenches so hard that her fingernails cut into her fingerless glove and into her skin causing a bit of her blood to drip out of cuts in her hand, and she lowers her head in defeat as she gently does a curtsy in front of Prince Ojin and walks away back to her brother and her friends.
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Don't worry, Serena. We will get him next time.”
 
Serena nods her head and whispers to Rei, “Yeah, I know, Pyro. But he really knows how to tick me off!” Serena goes over to her black-clad friends and her crosses her arm where Yukina and Hotaru notice the blood coming out of Serena's left hand.
 
Sartorius then asks Prince Ojin, with a calm tone and evil sly grin on his lips, “Now, with that `distraction' out of the way, my prince, shall we begin?” Prince Ojin nods his head in agreement with Sartorius.
 
(A short time later; In Duel Academy's harbor)
 
In Duel Academy's harbor, we find Prince Ojin, with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, with his female assistant and his three black-clad guards behind him, while Sartorius, with a duel disk that has his dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, with Serena's former friends, ex-boyfriend, and Alexis Rhodes behind him while our mainly black-clad heroes and heroines stand on the sidelines with their arms crossed against their chests, expect for our three guardian felines for obvious reasons. With them are Jun, Renamon, and our Digidestined's families.
 
Yeshua arrives quickly and he asks Serena, in a plain and logical tone, “Greetings, Serena.”
 
Serena tells Yeshua, with a nod, “Hey, Yeshua.”
 
Momoe asks, curiously, “Hey, isn't that guy with those freaky people in white?”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious tone, “Don't worry. He might look similar to those freaks, but Yeshua is our friend, not their friend.”
 
Yeshua asks, with a plain and logical tone, “Why is Prince Ojin of the Misgarth Kingdom dueling against Sartorius?”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “That asshole trick him that he has Aster's Destiny Heroes.”
 
Rei says, with a dark plain tone, “For some reason, the dork is after them.”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod and a plain tone, “I see.”
 
Sartorius says, in a calm tone, “Now, with the pleasantries over, shall we begin?”
 
Prince Ojin says, in a plain tone, “Let's duel.”
 
But just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Wait!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Ino and Tenten on the roof of the warehouse.
 
Chazz growls in dark annoyance, “Just perfect. The whole of the Dork Patrol is just crawling like the snakes they are today.”
 
Jaden tells Chazz, nodding his head and in a dark tone, “For once Chazz, I agree.”
 
Lita yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “What do you think you two are doing?!”
 
Ino and Tenten display three medals each and Ino says, with a cold serious tone, “I think that Master Sartorius shouldn't be bother with such a trivia duel. Let me or Tenten duel him.”
 
Lita shouts out, in a cold plain tone, “Oh, please, Ino! Anyone can get medals from third-rate slackers!”
 
Mina tells Bastion, “I hate to say, Bastion, but I've got to agree with Lita. Look at Sartorius-sama, he is dueling a pro!” Bastion sighs, lowers his head, and starts for the stairs to join his fellow Society members.
 
Serena then retorts, in a dark nasty tone, “Then your pathetic Society is nothing, but full of losers!” Serena then displays all of the medals that she won so far and the SOL members gasp in shock. Serena then says, with a dark nasty tone, “And they were all from Society of Trash members, too!”
 
Alexis yells at Serena, in a cold annoyed tone, “You are really starting to get me mad!”
 
Serena retorts, in a dark nasty tone, “Like I care, wench!”
 
Prince Ojin tells Sartorius, in a serious tone, “I'm not here to win so cheap trinket, so, I say let's play for your Destiny Heroes!”
 
Sartorius replies, in a calm tone, “As you wish, but what will you be wagering? How about that satellite that I've heard so much about?”
 
Amara states, with a dark serious tone, “Why would that asshole want a satellite?”
 
Keiko tells Amara, with a dark plain tone, “For not good reason, Amara.”
 
Serena asks Yeshua, in a plain tone, “Does the prince stand a chance?”
 
Yeshua tells Serena, in a plain and logical tone, “He isn't protected by the dark powers like you. I'm afraid that he isn't immune to Sartorius' powers.”
 
Michelle says, in a cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama can't lose.”
 
Darien says, in a cold plain tone, “He won't lose, Michelle. Don't worry.”
 
Mina says, in a concerned tone, “I hope so, Darien-kun.” Soon after, the two of them activate their duel disks, draw five cards from their decks, and their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each.
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, “I can see the future and I predict that this duel will end before my first turn.”
 
Prince Ojin replies, confidently, “Of course. Now, let's duel.”
 
Starting Scores:
Prince Ojin: 4000
Sartorius: 4000
 
Prince Ojin draws one card from his deck and says, plainly, “I'll go first.”
 
Sartorius replies, nodding his head and not losing his sly evil smile, “Of course.”
 
Prince Ojin puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play Pot of Greed! That means two cards for me.” Prince Ojin then draws two more cards from his deck and put them into his hand.
 
Sartorius says, with a sly evil grin, “Nicely done.”
 
Prince Ojin puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play Cost Down! Here's how it works, I discard one card from my hand to lower the level of the monsters in my hand by two stars for this turn!” Prince Ojin discards one card from his hand, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “This allows me to summon my Satellite Cannon!” Soon after, Satellite Cannon (0/0) appears in outer space in attack mode. Prince Ojin then declares, in a strong tone, “This card gives me absolute power like my real satellite! And when I unleash this power on the world, I will be the greatest monarch in the world! Because I possess the latest in mind-control technology!”
 
All of our heroes and heroines, expect for Yeshua, who gives an emotionless look, and Zane, whose eyes widen in surprise, and the SOL members gasp in shock and Yusuke yells out, shocked, “Oh shit! It's a brainwashing satellite!”
 
Kuwabara roars out, in a dark angered tone, “No wonder that son of a bitch wants it!”
 
Bastion says, in a serious tone, “With that kind of technology in his hands, he can inflect everyone in the world with his evil power.”
 
Syrus yells out, in a worried tone, “And if the prince's loses, Sartorius will get control of it!”
 
Chazz tells Syrus, in an annoyed tone, “What was your first clue, Sherlock?!”
 
Hikari says, in a dark annoyed tone, “Damn it! I knew that freak was up to something when he challenged Prince Ojin!”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, with an evil sly grin on his lips, “Very dramatic. A brainwashing probe. I can't wait to have it in my control.”
 
Kira says, in a dark nasty tone, “I'll bet.”
 
Prince Ojin puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a sly grin, “But you said it yourself: I shall win. And I will with this card: Charge. This spell card gives my satellite two thousand attack points.” Satellite Cannon's stats increase from 0/0 to 2000/0.
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “It looks like the prince will win after all.”
 
Hotaru asks, curiously, “But will he win in his first turn?”
 
Bastion says, with a dark logical tone, “Highly improbable. Because the prince's turn is about to come to an end.”
 
Prince Ojin then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly grin on his lips, “Now, I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess.”
 
Hotaru states, curiously, “But I thought . . .”
 
Bastion interrupts and says, in a dark logical tone, “Remember, I said `Improbable' not `Impossible'.”
 
Prince Ojin puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly grin, “Now, I get to attack again, but first, I play my Limiter Removal! This card doubles the power of my satellite!” Satellite Cannon's stats then rise from 2000/0 to 4000/0!
 
Tyranno yells out, in a dark excited tone, “Awesome! The prince will wipe out that asshole in one turn!”
 
Mina says, stunned, “Sartorius-sama can't lose!”
 
Alexis nods her head and says, “That's right, Mina! He promised the prince cards that he doesn't have! He was bluffing!”
 
Prince Ojin says, with a sly grin, “Don't feel too bad. I'm just better than you.”
 
Lita says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Arrogant asshole.”
 
Prince Ojin then calls out, in a serious tone, “Satellite Cannon, attack him directly!” Satellite Cannon fires a beam of energy directly at Sartorius that slams into him that causes a huge explosion that kicks up smoke and dust and forces our heroes and heroines along with the SOL members to hold on for dear life. When the explosion dies down, Sartorius is covered in smoke and dust.
 
Serena says, with a dark smile, “Finally, he's moon dusted.”
 
Yeshua tells Serena, with a plain logical tone, “Don't be so sure.”
 
Prince Ojin says, confidently, “I'll take those Destiny Heroes now.” Just then Sartorius' evil laugh comes from the smoke and dust and everyone looks to see that Sartorius is just fine without a single life-point lost and a hologram of Arcana Force XIV-The Temperance (2400/2400) is on side of the field. Prince Ojin gasps in shock and he exclaims, stunned, “You're still standing! That's impossible! You're cheating me!”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, with a sly evil grin, “Certainly not. I just discarded a card from hand. My Arcana Force Fourteen and its special ability negate your battle damage.” Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, with his evil sly grin, “I said that this duel would end before my turn.”
 
Prince Ojin says, in a serious tone, “I know.”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, with his sly evil grin on his lips, “But I didn't tell you who would win. Now, the turn is still yours, but I've taken enough of your time, so, allow me to move things along.”
 
Prince Ojin tells Sartorius, in a nasty tone, “You speak out of turn `Master' Sartorius. I'm not done, yet.” Prince Ojin puts the last card in his hand on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Satellite Base in defense mode!” Soon after, Satellite Base (0/0) comes to the field in defense mode. Prince Ojin tells Sartorius, in a strong tone, “Not only does it gain one thousand defense points every turn, but it can't be destroyed by anything less than a level six monster! Oh, by the way, it looks like your prediction was wrong.”
 
Sartorius discards one card from his hand to the graveyard and says, “I disagree. For whatever you play a monster, I can send this card to my graveyard. It is known as Intervention of Fate and it allows me to play any spell card from my hand. Remember, technically this is still your turn.” Sartorius puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I play Ace of Sword!” The hologram of the spell card appears above Sartorius' head and rotates around causing Sartorius to say, “This card will decided your destiny. Just tell it when to stop.”
 
After a while, Prince Ojin yells out, seriously, “Stop that card!”
 
The card then stops in the upright position and Sartorius says, “The blade is pointing downward, my prince. I'm afraid that you lose life-point equal to the attack points of a monster that I choose.” Sartorius gives a wide evil smile, Prince Ojin gasps in shock, and Sartorius says, “I think that I choose that satellite cannon that you love so much! The one with four thousand points!” Soon after, Satellite Cannon fires a beam right at Prince Ojin and he gasps as it slams into him causing a huge explosion causing the SOL members and our heroes and heroines to hold on for dear life. When the explosion along with the dust and dirt die down, Prince Ojin falls to one knee as he loses 4000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Jaden exclaims, shocked, “He . . . He won in one turn!”
 
Bastion says, with a dark serious tone, “Actually, Jaden, it's not exactly true! That freak never had a turn! So, he won in no turns!”
 
Sartorius and the rest of the SOL group with him goes over to the fallen Prince Ojin as he gets to his feet causing him to ask, “My satellite, please?”
 
Prince Ojin sighs and tells Sartorius, in a plain tone, “A bargain is a bargain. It's yours now. Good luck.” Prince Ojin prepares to give Sartorius the controls to the satellite, but his female assistant stops him.
 
Prince Ojin's female assistant tells him, “My prince, I can't allow this! The satellite is much too dangerous!” However, Prince Ojin forcible lifts his female assistant's wrist into the air, puts the key into the handcuff `linking' her to the briefcase with the satellite controls, and the female assistant says, seriously, “My prince, you are making a mistake!”
 
Prince Ojin removes the handcuff from his female assistant's wrist and he yells at her, seriously, “Stop! He won fair and square and I've always been a man of my word!” Prince Ojin then gives Sartorius the briefcase with the satellite controls and tells him, with a sly tone, “Here it is with my condolences.”
 
Sartorius takes the briefcase into his hands, bows his head, and says, “Thank you, my prince.” Soon after, Sartorius turns to leave, the SOL members allows him to pass through, and all of them then head off back to the `White Dorm' with everyone of our black-clad heroes and heroines staring at them with dark annoyed and angered stares, expect for Hotaru and Syrus, who have dark worried stares on their expression.
 
Zane says, darkly, “Wonderful. What a bother. Now, he has the power to turn the whole world into his little puppets.”
 
Jaden tells Zane, in a dark serious tone, “No joke, Zane. We need to work fast and get those controls from him!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Well, there is nothing we can do until we get control of Duel Academy from him.”
 
Rika says, drolly, “Just great.”
 
Yeshua then tells the group, with a plain logical tone, “However, Sartorius can't use the satellite just yet. He still needs the Chosen Duelists to complete his plans.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “I don't get it. He has the satellite. Why does he need us still?”
 
Yeshua tells Serena, in a plain tone, “Because he doesn't want just Earth. He wants the whole universe and you and the others have the special powers that he needs to complete his plans for Earth and the universe.”
 
Yusuke yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Well, as long as I still breathe, that asshole won't be completing any of his plans!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a dark determined tone in her expression, “I'm with you, Yusuke! He won't do to anyone else what he did to us!”
 
Ami says, with a dark logical tone, “We need a plan to stop him.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark serious and logical tone, “Yes. And quickly.” On the meanwhile, the female assistant to Prince Ojin takes notice of the group and notices their reactions towards Sartorius and wonders about them.
 
Serena tells the others, “I'll go after Kagome's friends and Naruto's and his friends' fellow ninja. Take Davis' and his friends' family members to back to the Slifer Red dorm for safety.”
 
Jade tells Serena, with a nod, “Right, Serena.”
 
Jordan tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Be careful, Serena-chan.”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, with a smile, “I will, Jordy.” Soon after, Serena runs off into the distance with her Senshi and ninja super-speed assisting her.
 
(Elsewhere on the island; Sometime soon after)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find Sanosake and Sota Higurashi walking around trying to find any sign of Inuyasha, Melody, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara as well as the others from the Feudal Era. They separated from Temari and Shinobi from the Hidden Leaf Village for the moment to look on their own and Sanosake has an Academy-style duel disk attached to his left wrist.
 
Sota asks Sanosake, “Hey, bro, do you see any sign of Inuyasha or the others?”
 
Sanosake says, with a serious tone, “No, little bro. I don't see any signs of them.”
 
Sota exclaims, worriedly, “How are we to know how to help Kagome if we can't know what's happened to her?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a cold sly tone, “Help?! Who said that I needed help?!” Sota and Sanosake turn to see Kagome, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi in front of them with cold sly smiles on their lips.
 
Sota yells out, perplexed, “Kagome?!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly smile, “Who were you expecting?!”
 
Sanosake thinks in his mind, in a serious tone, “That look in her eyes. It is so cold. There seems to be something wrong with Sissy. She doesn't seem herself. I know it!”
 
Sota asks Kagome, “What's with the freak white clothes that you and your friends wearing sis?”
 
Kagome replies, with a cold smile, “My friends and I have just seen the light that's all.”
 
Sanosake asks, perplexed, “Seen the light?”
 
Eri says, with a cold smile, “Yeah, Sanosake! Master Sartorius shown us the truth about the world and that fucking mutt that broke Kagome's heart!”
 
Sota asks, perplexed, “Mutt? You mean Inuyasha?”
 
Kagome tells Sota, in a cold annoyed tone, “Please, Sota, don't mention that overgrown dog's name in front of me.”
 
Sanosake and Sota are shocked by this and Sanosake thinks, with a serious tone, “Okay, there has got to be something wrong Kagome! Kagome is mad at Inuyasha, but she would never call him by such names! And that cold look in her eyes . . .”
 
Sota tells Kagome, concerned, “Kagome, what's the matter with you? You were never so nasty and so cold.”
 
Kagome tells Sota, with a cold serious tone, “There is nothing wrong with me, Sota! I've just seen the light, thanks to new friend of mine!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, nastily, “Well, his fucking light isn't going to get its hands on them!” Just then Melody lands in front and to the left of Sanosake and Sota.
 
Kagome yells out at Melody, cold angered tone, “You've got some fucking nerve to show up in front of us, poodle!”
 
Melody tells Kagome, with a sly smile, “Ooh, I'm so scared, white bitch!” Melody tells Sota and Sanosake, seriously, “Hey, you, two, that isn't the REAL Kagome! She is nothing but a mindless tool for a mind-control freak of nature known as Sartorius!”
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold angered tone, “Don't you dare talk that way about Master Sartorius, you rotten piece of dog scum! He is a great man and he will be respected!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “The only one I'll respect that SOB when he is under my foot!”
 
Ayumi says, with a cold angered tone, “You will pay when the Light makes you and your fucking brother pay for your betrayal of Kagome when it sends you to Hell where a dog like you belongs!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “Ha! I don't see that happen when it is us that are making fools out of you and soon, you will lose complete control of this school!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold nasty tone, “What do you mean, dog?!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin and nasty tone, “That's for me to know and you to find out.”
 
Kagome yells out, with a cold angered tone, “You tell us and I will personally put you down like the dog you are, Melody!”
 
Sota says, stunned, “Whoa! Kagome never sounded like that before!”
 
Sanosake tells his brother, seriously, “Because that's not Kagome, Sota! That's her body, but not our sister!”
 
Kagome looks at Sanosake, shocked, and she exclaims, in a cold serious tone, “What in the hell are you talking about, Sanosake?! I am your sister!”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “I know my sister and she would never sound like that, even if she was angry at a person. I don't know who you are, but you are our Kagome, not our sister! You might have her body, but you don't have her heart!” Sanosake then stands in front of Sota and he says, seriously, “And you are getting Sota over my dead body!”
 
Melody gives a sly grin and Kagome yells out Melody, “You did this, you fucking poodle! You are going to pay for this!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, seriously, “On who's authority, sister?!” Just then they see the group of Kiba with his canine partner, Akamaru, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Temari, Anko, Mighty Guy, Jiraiya, Hiashi Hyuga, Shizune, Erin, Nyoko, Mellissa, and Lady Tsunade, guarded by the three ANBU blackops.
 
Eri yells out, stunned, “Oh, boy! Those ninja from the lands of the Shinobi!”
 
Anko says, seriously, “No joke, sister! Mind if you tell us what's going on?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Wait!” Just then Alexis, Tenten, and Ino leap down from the trees. Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “Lady Hokage, let us explain.”
 
Shikamaru asks Ino, surprised, “Ino, is that you?!”
 
Ino replies, with a cold plain tone, “Who else, Shikamaru?”
 
Choji states, with a curious tone, “What's with the white clothes?”
 
Ino replies, with a cold sly grin, “We've just moved up in the world, that's all, Choji. If you come with us, we can explain and show you.”
 
Just then another female voice calls out, darkly, “In your dreams, little white Piggy!” Soon after, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Neji, Hinata, Sasuke, and Lee leap down from the trees with their weapons ready for battle.
 
Kiba yells out, surprised, “Whoa! Naruto, is that you?!”
 
Naruto says, with a typical sly grin, “Hey, Kiba, what's up?!”
 
Temari asks, curiously, “What's with all of the black all of a sudden?”
 
Sakura says, seriously, “Long story!”
 
Kakashi goes over to Tsunade and he says, seriously, “Lady Hokage, you must believe what I say. Those are not Tenten or Ino! Or at least the ones that we know.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Yes! These are just mindless tools for a mind-controlling freak named Sartorius!”
 
Tenten says, with a cold nasty tone, “So says the traitor of the Hidden Leaf Village!”
 
Sakura yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Why don't you shut up before you get hurt, white wench?!”
 
Choji calls out, surprised, “Whoa! I never heard Sakura sound like that before!”
 
Shikamaru thinks in his mind, seriously, “So, the reports that we got are true! Ino and Tenten are under the control of this Sartorius character and I can see it in their eyes! There is such a cold look to them! Nothing like the Tenten and Ino we knew! This is becoming a major drag!” Shikamaru whispers to Choji, “Choji, whatever you do. Don't believe anything that Ino says. That's not the Ino that we knew. If you want proof, look into her eyes and tell me what you see.” When Choji does so, he gasps to see the cold look in her eyes.
 
Choji whispers to Shikamaru, “I see what you mean.”
 
Ino yells out, in a cold serious tone, “Lady Hokage, who are you going to believe?! Us or them?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, darkly, “Allow me to give you that answer, dweeb!” Just then a huge amount of smoke appears in-between the SOL members and the others and out of the smoke, our Moon Princess, Serena Tsukino, looks at the SOL members with a dark deadly serious look in her eyes.
 
Naruto yells out, amazed, “Serena, what are you doing here?!”
 
Shizune asks Tsunade, in a whisper, “My lady, is that . . .?”
 
Tsunade replies, in a whisper and with a sly smile, “Yes, it is. Her hair color might be different, but I recognize that hairstyle anywhere.”
 
Serena tells Naruto, with a dark serious tone, “I was looking for you to help out.” Serena looks at the SOL members and she says, with a dark serious tone, “And it looks like I came in time for a major dork smack down!”
 
Ino says, with a cold nasty tone, “Oh, please! What can you do?! We heard that you do have some ninja skills, but you can't be three of us!”
 
Serena tells Ino, with a dark sly grin, “Two Chunin level ninja with one white whore with a bit of Lady Tsunade's experience. Is that it?”
 
Alexis yells out, with a cold angered tone, “I've had with your mouth, Tsukino! You are going to get it!” Alexis then charges right at Serena, but with a loud roar, Serena slams her right fist into the ground and causes the earth in front to literally explode creating a large crater that forces Alexis, Ino, and Tenten to use their ninja agility to leap away.
 
Anko yells out, shocked, “That's Lady Hokage's super-strength!”
 
Tsunade thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “I knew it! You've grown into quite the lovely lady, Serena! Now, let's see if you still can keep up after three years!”
 
Serena yells out to Alexis, with a dark serious tone, “Hey, bitch, did you think that you and Sakura are the only one who was taught by Lady Tsunade herself?!”
 
Kakashi asks Tsunade, curiously, “So, Lady Hokage, it is true.”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly grin, “Yes, it is. However, unlike Alexis Rhodes, this young pre-teen Kunochi managed to harness all of my secrets. Not only was good in combat, but she isn't a bad Medical Ninja either. And it has been four years since I met her and it looks like now she is grown up.”
 
Shizune says, seriously, “So, it is her! Serena Tsukino!”
 
Naruto yells out, surprised, “Huh?! Hey, Shizune, how do you and Grandma Tsunade know Serena?!”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly grin, “We met four years ago in our home lands and she learned everything that I know.”
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “Are you serious?!”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Yes, I am, Sakura. She is very much a protégé of mine as you are.” The other ninja in the group are shocked by this information and they continue to look on as the battle between Serena against Alexis, Ino, and Tenten continues while Kagome and her three friends go into the sidelines. Tenten immediately throws dozens of shuriken and kunai knives right at Serena and she immediately takes the stance for the Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation.
 
Neji, Hinata, and Hiashi gasp at this and Neji thinks, shocked, “What?! She can't!”
 
Serena yells out, “Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation!” Immediately, Serena performs Neji's technique perfectly and the shuriken and kunai knives bounce off the defenses.
 
Choji yells out, shocked, “That's Neji's technique! How did that girl perform that?!”
 
Hiashi thinks in his mind, seriously, “So, it's true! She is the daughter of the only survivor of the massacre of the Village Hidden in the Moonlight! The one with the power of the legendary `Celestial Embodiment' Kekkai Genkai and now, she has the power of the Hyuga clan!”
 
When Serena stops spinning, Tenten calls out, flabbergasted, “That's not possible! That's Neji's technique!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “It is as possible as this!” Serena puts her hands in ninja hand signs and calls out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Immediately, twenty Serena Shadow Clones appear around her and 19 of them go onto the attack while one more Shadow Clone stays with Serena. Alexis, Ino, and Tenten have a hard fight with the Serena Shadow Clones. Serena says, with a dark sly grin, “Okay, time for the grand finish to this.” Serena then puts out her right hand towards the Shadow Clone, palm straight into the air, and immediately, blue chakra begins to surround it in a sphere.
 
Jiraiya thinks in his mind, shocked, “What?! Is that . . .?!”
 
Serena tells her Shadow Clone, “All right, girlfriend, add our elemental chakra to it!”
 
The Serena Shadow Clone replies, “You got it, girlfriend!” Immediately, the Serena Shadow Clone began pouring elemental chakra energy into the chakra sphere, which turns it bright silver and causing it to shimmer with silver light.
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “So, she did learn that technique when she took Naruto's DNA and she has already learned how to use to its full potential!” Soon after, when the sphere is done, Serena immediately uses her Senshi and ninja super-speed to get close to Alexis, who managed to knock out Serena's Shadow Clones, only to get faced with the real Serena as she prepares to slam her silver sphere of chakra right into her waist.
 
Serena yells out, darkly, “Now, bitch, take this! Silver Imperium Rasengan!” Serena slams the sphere of silver chakra into Alexis' waist and she screams out in extreme pain as celestial light energy along with chakra slams into her, sending through flying 15 feet, until she slams into a tree extreme hard causing three ribs to break, she coughs out blood from her mouth, and she slams into the ground on her stomach, hard and into unconsciousness.
 
Tenten calls out, horrified, “Alexis!” Immediately, Ino, Tenten, Kagome, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi immediately go to her aid while the Serena clones vanish.
 
Kiba exclaims, stunned, “No way! That's Naruto technique! How does she have it?!”
 
Tenten and Ino left Alexis to her feet and Ino asks, curiously, “Alexis, are you okay?”
 
Alexis coughs out some blood from her mouth and she replies, wearily, “How do you think that I feel, Ino?”
 
Tenten calls out to Serena, with a cold serious tone, “That does it! How are you able to do Neji's and Naruto's techniques?!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly grin, “Simple, bitch! I have the ability to gain their techniques from their DNA with my Celestial Embodiment Kekkai Genkai!”
 
Anko calls out, “That's impossible! How can she have the legendary Kekkai Genkai?!”
 
Choji asks, perplexed, “Celestial Embodiment?”
 
Shikamaru says, seriously, “It is a legendary blood trait from a clan that comes from a place known as the Village Hidden in the Moonlight. This Kekkai Genkai gives the welder the ability to gain the techniques of other ninja just by gaining a piece of their DNA and absorbing through their skin. Plus, it is also said that they can even acquire other Kekkai Genkai like Sasuke's Sharingan just by gaining a piece of their DNA through a hair or a piece of skin. And they can weld that new ability like they were a member of that clan that Kekkai Genkai comes from.”
 
Kiba calls out, stunned, “That's incredible!”
 
Shikamaru says, seriously, “Yes, but I heard that village was totally wiped out in a massacre.”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “Expect for one young girl that was the daughter of the leader of the village. And this girl, Serena Tsukino, is the daughter of the only survivor.”
 
Anko calls out, stunned, “Unbelievable!”
 
Alexis says, seriously, “So, that's why you are able to have the Sharingan like Sasuke has!”
 
Serena replies, her eyes turning into Sharingan eyes, “That's right. And let me let you in on a little secret, if someone like me gets a piece of DNA who has something like, I don't know, the advanced version of the Sharingan . . .”
 
Tenten says, with a shocked expression, “Wait! Does that mean . . .?!”
 
Serena says, with a dark smile, “Yep! I've got the Mangekyo Sharingan as well! Since Kakashi has it even through he isn't a part of the clan, he has a Sharingan eye put into his left eye socket and the eye has integrated with his body through not as well as a Uchiha body, but enough to allow to get a get a piece of DNA to allow me to harness that technique! And unless you want me to use it, which I would be glad to agree to, I think that it is time for you to hit the road!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold angered snarl, “We won't forget this Serena! You will pay not!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark sly grin and aiming her Sharingan eyes at Kagome, “Ah, I see I've got my first victim! How about a trip to the Tsukuyomi nightmare realm?! I hear that it is pleasant this year!”
 
Eri says, winching in fear, “We don't have the time.”
 
Tenten replies, with a cold annoyed tone, “But don't forget, Tsukino, you are dead meat!” Tenten slams a couple of smoke bombs into the ground, covering the SOL girls in smoke, and when the smoke clears, the SOL girls are gone. Serena's eyes return to their normal blue color, she turns around, and walks towards the group.
 
When she gets there, Kakashi asks, curiously, “At which point did you steal a hair from my head?”
 
Serena replies, with a sly smile, “When you were reading one of your `Make Out' stories from that Pervy Toad Sage, Jiraiya.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “I thought as much. I wonder that `gust of wind' was.”
 
Sasuke asks Serena, seriously, “How did you get THAT technique? You never met HIM, did you?”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone, “No, I never met your brother, Itachi, Sasuke. My Kekkai Genkai allows me to learn techniques with other Kekkai Genkai that I obtain including your brother's Tsukuyomi, but I don't plan to use it ever.”
 
Sakura asks Serena, curiously, “Why not?”
 
Serena replies, with a deadly serious tone, “I don't use the techniques of mass murders like Sasuke's brother.” Serena goes to Tsunade, bows in front of her, and she says, “It is good to see you, again, Tsunade-sensei. How have you been? Heard that you became Hokage a few years ago. You haven't changed one bit.”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Well, you have, Serena. You have grown into a fine woman. Boys must be all over you by now.”
 
Serena blushes and she says, “Tsunade-sensei, please!”
 
Tsunade asks Serena, seriously, “However, you know that I'm not here on pleasantries, Serena.”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, seriously, “I know, Tsunade-sensei.”
 
Tsunade asks Serena, “I need to ask: You've also acquired the Byakugan from Hinata, didn't you?”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, “As well as Lee's special taijutsu as well. I took a piece of his hair, too.”
 
Hiashi says, seriously, “So, this is the daughter of the only survivor of the Village Hidden within the Leaves.” When everyone looks at the Hiashi, he says, with a serious tone, “You don't really look like much, but your action says about you more than words. I don't think you are a Genin class ninja are you?”
 
Serena replies, with a nod, “You are Lord Hiashi. To answer your question, I'm not Genin level. I became a Jonin class when I was twelve and achieve S-level stats a short time soon after.”
 
Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Lee gasp in shock while Neji and Sasuke give rare surprised looks and Naruto yells out, shocked, “Serena! You are a Jonin?!”
 
Serena replies, plainly, “Last time that I checked. I became a Chunin when I secretly took part of the Leaf Village Chunin exams when I was ten years old.”
 
Sakura exclaims, flabbergasted, “The Chunin Exams?! When you were ten?!”
 
Neji says, plainly, “Well, there is more to you than meets the eye.”
 
Temari states, curiously, “Can we have an explanation on what's going on here?! Because I feel there is more to this mission than saving those two from those white clad freaks and the leader of this `Society of Light' Sartorius.”
 
Jiraiya says, seriously, “I feel that we should take this meeting somewhere else.”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “Agreed, Master Jiraiya. Follow us.”
 
Serena tells Sanosake and Sota, with a kind smile, “Don't worry. I'm Serena Tsukino. I'm a friend of your REAL sister and I wish to help. Please follow us.” Sanosake and Sota look at each other, they look at Melody, and she nods her head.
 
Sota says, with a nod, “Okay. Melody trusts you, so, we trust you.” Soon after, the group heads off back to the Slifer Red dorms in order for an explanation for what's happening.
 
(Back at the `White Dorm'; Sometime soon after)
 
Within the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius sitting in his chair in front of his white marble table with the briefcase containing the controls to the Misgarth satellite. Behind him, his SOL members, Mina, Lita, Michelle, Trista, Darien, Ino, Tenten, Kagome, Eri, Yuka, Ayumi, Yolei, Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Koji assembled together along with Jagger and Slade Princeton. Ino, Tenten, Kagome, and her three friends have explained what happened to Sartorius and the others.
 
Sartorius says, seriously, “I see. So, Miss Tsukino has a legendary Kekkai Genkai. It explains how she copied Sasuke Uchiha's Sharingan and the Hyuga clan's Byakugan as well as techniques from Naruto Uzumaki and the other ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village.”
 
Lita yells out, amazed, “I can't believe that Serena's mother came from the lands of the ninja!”
 
Trista says, with a cold serious tone, “For some reason, my memories of Serena are being blocked and I didn't remember until now. Now that I do, I should have warned you that she is an S-class elite ninja, but not all of her ninja abilities are unleashed. She still has a seal on the core of her ninja abilities put their with her mother's help. Her mother, Ikuko Tsukino, the last living member of the Village Hidden in the Moonlight, when Serena's Kekkai Genkai comes from, sealed them away in order for Serena's and her desire to live a normal life. But still the majority of her Shinobi abilities are unleashed and she hasn't been a ninja for only three years. From what I remember, she has been fighting as ninja for her very survival since she could walk.”
 
Kiyone says, seriously, “Which means that we have a serious problem on our hands.”
 
Just then a ringing is heard from Sartorius' PDA is heard and when he answers it, Sartorius says, seriously, “Yes?!”
 
A male voice from the other end yells out, with a shocked tone, “Master Sartorius, terrible news! The Princeton Corporation has been bought over!”
 
Everyone, minus Sartorius, gasp in shock and Jagger yells out, stunned, “What?!” Everyone takes out their PDA and images come onto the screen.
 
Slade yells out, stunned, “But how?! Over Fifty-One percent of our company under someone else's control! Who is responsible for this?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, darkly, “Who do you think scrubs?!” The screens of the PDA then show a picture of Chazz Princeton with a dark sly grin on his face. Chazz says, with a dark sly grin, “Hi, `bro'! How is business?!”
 
Jagger yells out, with a cold angered tone, “Chazz! What in the hell do you think that you are doing, you Slacker?!”
 
Chazz replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Simple, dork! While you were focused on Duel Academy's stocks, we used our powerful connections in order to buy out your company! Guess who the new owner of Princeton Corporation is?!”
 
Slade calls out, with a cold annoyed tone, “No! You?!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark sly grin, “That's right! And that means since you dweebs used Princeton Corporation to take control of Duel Academy and we own your company now, we owe Duel Academy!”
 
Ino yells out, shocked, “No way!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark sly smile, “Way, bitch! And now, we are going to reinstate the rules that prohibits you dorks for moving around so freely!”
 
Alexis yells out, in a cold serious tone, “You can't!”
 
Chazz yells out, with a dark smile, “We just did, whore! But if you want Duel Academy back, just have my two dumb brothers meet me and an associate of mine in Obelisk Arena for a tournament duel! If not, I can't say that your Society will be lasting much longer!” Chazz laughs darkly and triumphantly as the screen turns blank.
 
Ino yells out, in a cold angered tone, “That SOB is starting to really piss me off!”
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, in a cold serious tone, “What will we do now, Master Sartorius?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “We have no choice. Mister Jagger Princeton, you and your brother meet with your younger sibling at Obelisk Arena. Bring him and his associate into the Light.”
 
Jagger and Slade bow and Jagger replies, with a cold sly tone, “We won't fail you, sir.” Sartorius nods as the two brothers leave the room while a male SOL member enters the room.
 
The male SOL member tells Sartorius, “Master Sartorius, I have a report! I've found that Sammy Tsukino, Serena's younger brother, is on the island!”
 
Mina yells out, surprised, “Serena's brother is here?!”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly grin, “This is an interesting development. We might have a chance to bring Miss Tsukino into the Light at last.”
 
Trista tells Sartorius, with a cold plain tone, “Sir, allow us to take care of it.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “Agreed, Miss Meiou. However, I have some assistance to give you unless you run into more trouble with the other nonbelievers.”
 
Lita asks Sartorius, curiously, “What do you mean, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius replies, with an evil sly grin, “You shall see, my dear. You shall see.”
 
(Sometime later; In front of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Now, we are in front of the Slifer Red dorm where our heroes and heroines, minus Jaden, Guilmon, and Chazz, with the International Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Temari and the ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village, Sanosake, Sota, Shizuru, and Atsuko, the Odaiba Digidestined's families, Renamon, the wolf demon tribe, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, and Myoga. The group explains all of the information that new arrivals need to know about what's happening and the current situation. Needless to say, not everyone is happy about it to say the least.
 
Chizuru yells out, horrified, “You mean to say that our little sister is under the control of the leader of that weird cult, Sartorius?!”
 
Kari tells Chizuru, with a solemn tone, “I'm sorry, Chizuru. It was my fault that your sister is under the control of that asshole.”
 
Tai tells Kari, with a dark plain tone, “You don't have to be sorry, Kari! That demon controlled your mind and emotions and made what you did to poor Yolei.”
 
Ken tells Yolei's family, “But we can assure you that we will get Yolei back from them.”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “And we will do what it takes to get your friends, family, and comrades from that SOB! We promise you that!”
 
Serena asks Syrus, “By the way, Syi, where are Jaden and Chazz?!”
 
Tyranno tells Serena, with a dark serious tone, “Sarge took Private Princeton to Obelisk Arena to take care of white fakes of Chazz's brothers!”
 
Ayame tells Serena, “Speaking of brothers, your majesty, while we were looking, we found a group of humans and a young teenage boy that called himself `Sammy Tsukino'.”
 
Serena yells out, horrified, “Oh shit! My little brother is here at Duel Academy?!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “He doesn't know what's going on and since he is your brother, on Earth anyway, he will have your mother's Kekkai Genkai and that along with your `relation' to him, he will be a prime target for those white freaks.” Nearly instantly, Serena is surrounded by a dark violet and black aura and her expression becomes one of intense rage.
 
Hotaru asks, a bit fearfully, “Serena-hime?”
 
Serena exclaims, with a dark deadly serious tone, “If that asshole or his dork club even touches him, in the name of the moon, . . . THERE WILL BE A HELL TO PAY!!!” Immediately, Serena uses her Senshi and ninja super-speed to immediately race across the tree tops.
 
Ami yells out, worriedly, “Serena, come back!” However, it was no use because Serena was far gone already.
 
Rei calls out, with a serious tone, “Damn that Meatball Head!”
 
Hotaru asks, curiously, “What do we do now?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “Pray for her survival.”
 
Davis yells out, annoyed, “That's a real help!”
 
(Within Obelisk Arena; Sometime later)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find Jagger and Slade Princeton, with duel disk that have dueling decks inside of them attached to their left wrists, walking into the arena where they find Chazz Princeton with a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist waiting for them with a dark sly grin on his lips.
 
Chazz says, with a dark plain tone, “It's about time, bro.”
 
Jagger asks Chazz, with cold plain tone, “We don't have time for games, Chazz!”
 
Just then Jaden comes into the open and exclaims, with a dark sly grin, “Actually, it is time to get your games on, boys! We're not going to allowing you to get control of Duel Academy, again! So, move it, dorks, we've got friends to go back to!”
 
Slade says, with a cold sly smile, “The only place you are going is to the Society of Light! You must be that little brat, Jaden Yuki! Master Sartorius told us about you, Chosen Duelists!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly smile, “No! The only place where going back is to our friends and the only place that you are dweebs is going is to where all white losers go for good!”
 
Jagger yells out, stepping forward, “All right, boy, I've had enough of your mouth!” Jagger then leaps onto the stage and Chazz leaps off it.
 
Chazz tells Jaden, with a dark serious tone, “You had better not lose to his scrub, Jaden!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Don't worry, Chazz, this dork is toast!”
 
Jagger yells out, with a cold sly grin, “We shall see, brat!” Jaden and Jagger activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Jagger and Jaden yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Jagger: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
Jagger draws one card from his deck and calls out, coldly, “I'll go first, brat!” Jagger puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “I summon Sangan in defense mode!” Soon after, Sangan (1000/600) comes to the field in defense mode. Jagger puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play three cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and calls out, as the Millennium Symbol appears on his forehead, “That's good because it is time to turn this game up a notch dweeb!” Just then metal shackles and chains come out of the group and lock their feet to the ground.
 
Jagger yells out, stunned, “What the hell?! I'm stuck!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “That's right, dork! And you are not moving until this duel is over!” Just then dark violet and black storm clouds appear over the two duelists and Jaden says, with a dark sly grin, “Confused, dork?! Well, let me explain in `Dorkanese' for you! Every time that we lose life-points, we get shocked!”
 
Jagger calls out, horrified, “You are insane!”
 
Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, darkly, “Sticks and stones, white freak! Now, I play Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Jaden draws three cards from his deck, discard two cards from his hand, he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, darkly, “Now, I play my Ancient Rule spell card! This card allows me to summon one level five or over Normal Monster from my hand!” Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and he calls out, darkly, “My Neos will do nicely!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and he exclaims, “Now, I play my Cocoon Party spell card! For every Neo-Spacian in my graveyard, I get a Chrysalis monster! Since my Flare Scarab and my Dark Panther are in the graveyard thanks to my Graceful Charity, I get to summon two! My Chrysalis Dolphin and My Chrysalis Chicky!” Just then, two cards come out of Jaden's deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and Chrysalis Dolphin (400/600) and Chrysalis Chicky (600/400) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “Now, I play my Contact spell! This card allows me to send my two Chrysalises to the grave and I can summon their Neo-Spacians forms in their place!” The two Chrysalises vanishes from the field, two cards come out of Jaden's deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (600/800) and Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird (800/600) come to the field in attack mode. Jaden yells out, as the outer space theme appears, “Neos! Hummingbird! Aquos! Triple Contact Fusion!” The three named monsters leap into the sky, they combine in a bright light as their cards return to their decks, Jaden puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and Jaden exclaims, with a dark sly smile, “Now, dweeb, meet my newest Elemental Hero! Elemental Hero Storm Neos!” Out of the bright light, Elemental Hero Storm Neos (3000/2500), a humanoid monster with aqua-marine blue armor and dark blue bodysuit, three huge claws coming out of each of his gantlets, and large feathered wings, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jagger thinks in his mind, with a cold sly grin, “That overgrown bird freak won't do anything against my trap cards and my deck!”
 
Jaden calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Now, my Neos' ability activates and all spell and traps out on the field right now are automatically destroyed!” Just then a huge wind destroys all of Jagger's face-down cards, much to his shock. Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he calls out, “Next, I play my Fairy Meteor Crush equip spell card! Now, when my Neos destroys a monster with fewer defense points than its attack points, the difference is dealt to you as damage!” Jaden then says, with a dark sly grin while putting the last card in his hand in the spell/trap slots, “And finally, I play my Pump Up spell card and this card doubles my monster's power for this turn!” Storm Neos' stats rise from 3000/2500 to 6000/2500!
 
Jagger yells out, horrified, “This can't be!”
 
Jaden exclaims, darkly, “Oh, yes, it can! Storm Neos, destroy that peon and end this duel!” Storm Neos launches a huge hurricane that destroys Sanga and Jagger yells out in extreme pain and agony as he loses 5400 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Jagger: 0
Jaden: 4000
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms, chains and shackles, and dark clouds fade away as Jagger falls to the ground on his back and into unconsciousness.
 
Slade yells out, shocked, “No! But how?!” Slade runs towards the stage, but Guilmon runs off and roars out causing Slade to yelp back in horror.
 
Jaden drags the unconscious Jagger off the dueling platform while Chazz gets onto it and after Guilmon goes to Jaden, Chazz tells Slade, darkly, “Give up, dweeb! He's done and now, you're mine!”
 
Slade goes onto the dueling platform and he roars out, with a cold angered tone, “You are going to pay for this, Slacker!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark angered tone, “The only Slacker around here is you by joining that dork club!” Chazz and Slade activate their duel disk, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Chazz and Slade yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Chazz: 4000
Slade: 4000
 
Slade draws one card from his deck and calls out, coldly, “I'll go first, baby brother!” Slade puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Polymerization!” Slade discards his Divine Dragon Ragnarok (1500/1000) and Lord of Dragon (1200/1100) monster cards to the graveyard, the two monsters appear on the field, they go into a fusion vortex, Slade puts a fusion monster card on his duel disk, and calls out, “I fuse my Divine Dragon Ragnarok with Lord of Dragon to summon King Dragun!” Out of the fusion vortex, King Dragun (2400/1100) monster card and Slade says, putting another card on his duel disk, “Now, I use his special ability to summon my Hyozanryu!” Hyozanryu (2100/2800) comes to the field in attack mode. Slade puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, cold sly smile on his lips, “I'll end my turn with this!”
 
Chazz yells out, darkly, “Finally! Now, it's time for our real game!” Just then Chazz glows with black and dark violet glow and black shackles with the Millennium Symbol in the center appear on Chazz's and Slade's upper arms and neck.
 
Slade calls out, perplexed, “What are these?!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark sly grin, “Simple, dweeb! This is a Shadow Game now! Now, when we lose life-points, we get shocked!”
 
Slade yells out, stunned, “You're insane!”
 
Chazz draws one card from his deck and yells out, darkly, “Whatever, dork! It's my move!” Chazz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, discarding one card from his hand to the graveyard, “I play my Tribute to the Doomed! I discard one card from hand to destroy your overgrown dragon!” Soon after, King Dragun explodes as it is destroyed and Chazz puts another card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Premature Burial! I give up 800 life-points in order to summon the monster I put in there! My Infernal Incinerator!” Soon after, Infernal Incinerator (2800/1800-3000/1800) comes to the field in attack mode while Chazz's life-points drop by 800 causing him to get shocked by the shackles, but he doesn't even flinch or lose his dark sly smile, which disturbs Slade. Chazz puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play the Megamorph spell card! Since my life-points are less than yours, it doubles my monster's original attack power!” Infernal Incinerator's stats then rise from 3000/1800 to 5800/1800, Chazz puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, darkly, “And plus, dweeb, I play my own Pump Up spell card! This doubles my monster's power, again, for this turn!” Incinerator then roars out as his stats rise from 5800/1800 to 11,600/1800!
 
Slade thinks in his mind, with a cold sly grin, “Just try it, Chazz! With my Magic Cylinder trap card in waiting, when you attack, you lose and you will see the light, once again!”
 
Chazz puts last card in his hand in the spell/trap slot and calls out, darkly, “Finally, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon to take care of that trap card!” Slade gasps in shock as a huge wind destroys his face-down card, the Magic Cylinder trap card.
 
Slade yells out, horrified, “How could I lose to you again?! I've got destiny on my side!”
 
Chazz calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Incinerator, show this fucking asshole what I feel about his `destiny'! Crush him flat!” Incinerator fires a dark beam of heat energy at Hyozanryu, destroying it, and Slade yells out in extreme pain and agony as he is shocked from head to toe as he loses 9500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Chazz: 3200
Slade: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms and the shackles fade away and Chazz says, with a dark angered snarl, “You go, bye-bye, dweeb.”
 
Jaden tells Chazz, with a dark excited tone, “Way to go, Chazz! You crushed that dork flat!”
 
Chazz says, with a dark serious tone, “What did you expect Slacker?”
 
Jaden asks Chazz, curiously, “By the way, Chazz, why didn't you want to make this a `Deck Master' duel?”
 
Chazz says, with a dark angered snarl, “These fucking scrubs never deserved that chance to fight back.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “You really don't like your brothers, brainwashed or not.”
 
Chazz replies, with a dark serious tone, “What was your first clue, Sherlock? Now, let's get these scrubs healed and send them back. The less I see them, the better.”
 
As they got ready to get them back to the Slifer Red dorm where they can be healed, Jaden thinks in his mind, concerned, “Wow! I never knew that Chazz hated his brothers so much, but then again, with all of the pressure they put on him for their rotten plans for world domination that Chazz really wanted no part in, I can see why. Just the desire to become the best duelist of his own reasons is the real reason that Chazz wants to be the best and that's why he should have been allowed to do thing his own way, not his brothers' way.” Jaden then thinks in his mind, getting a weird feeling, “What the?! What is this feeling?! Serena?! I don't know how, but I know that there is something wrong with Serena! We better get back fast and find out what's going on!” Immediately, Jaden tries to pick up the pace `sensing' a problem with our Moon Princess and he doesn't know how right he is.
 
(A short time later; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
Shortly thereafter, we find ourselves in another part of Academy Island where we find Elizabeth Hansford, Andrew Hansford, Sammy Tsukino, Ms. Haruna, Katsuhito Masaki AKA Prince Yosho of Jurai, and finally, Blair Flannigan are walking together with Elizabeth, Sammy, and Blair having duel disks attached to their left wrists. After they had gotten off the ship with other tournament members, Blair introduced herself to the group and they allowed her to join them for the moment until they found Serena. However, Elizabeth, Andrew, and Sammy were shocked to hear what Ms. Haruna had told them.
 
Sammy says, plainly, “I can't believe that Meatball Head of all people. Serena is a ditz and a klutz, but a good person. She would never go around messing with a forbidden deck like that. Doesn't she know that it is dangerous?”
 
Ms. Haruna tells Sammy, “You have to understand your sister isn't exactly the way that you knew her, Sammy. Right now, she is in a lot of distress and pain because of this `Society of Light' and its leader, Sartorius.”
 
Blair says, amazed and horrified, “I've heard rumors about this Society of Light and its leader, but I wasn't sure that they were true. Brainwashing and mind-control, but then again, those white-clad students that we saw gave me the creeps. Good thing that we avoided them.
 
Katsuhito thinks in his mind, “It was indeed a wise idea, young Blair. Something about those white-clad people gives me a terrible feeling. They are producing negative auras and the look in their eyes is so cold . . . as if their emotions are frozen. I hope that grandson of mine hasn't gotten over his head. As well as Rei Hino, she might be a miko, but I don't think she can combat the evil that I feel here alone.”
 
Andrew says, seriously, “I'm not sure about all this, but you had better stay close. Let's keep moving until we find Serena or one of her friends.”
 
Blair thinks in her mind, worriedly, “I really hope my Jaden-chan isn't involved with those white-clad freaks.”
 
Sammy asks Blair, “So, Blair, you snuck into Duel Academy last year?”
 
Blair nods her head and says, with a smile, “Yeah! I'm a very good duelist and I've been dueling since I could pick up a duel disk. I had my reasons for coming, but since I was too young, I got kicked out.”
 
Sammy tells Blair, with a sly grin, “Well, you must have been pretty good to sneak in like that.”
 
Blair tells Sammy, with a smile, “Thanks, Sammy. Anyway, I know one of the students here really well along with a couple of others. If we can find them, we might be safe.”
 
Elizabeth asks Blair, “Who is this student, Blair?”
 
Blair replies, with a warm smile, “One of the best around here. His name is Jaden Yuki, a Slifer Red, but he has beaten the best of the best around here.”
 
Sammy says, seriously, “Jaden Yuki? I think I heard about him from my sis from the e-mails that she sends home.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a cold serious tone, “You know Jaden Yuki?! That's interesting to know!” The group looks around for the source of the voice and then Sailor Venus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto leap down from the trees.
 
Elizabeth asks, curiously, “The Sailor Scouts? What are they doing here? And why are their uniforms so white?”
 
Katsuhito moves forward of the group and he thinks, seriously, “I've got a bad feeling from them. The same evil that controls those students controls these girls, even the Time Guardian. I can sense it.” Katsuhito tells the group, plainly, “Please stay back.”
 
Sammy asks, curiously, “Why, sir? It's the Sailor Scouts. Their uniforms are unusually different with all that white, but I know it's them.”
 
Katsuhito tells Sammy, with a serious tone, “Not the ones that you know, my young friend. I'm a Shinto Priest and I can sense evil forces within these girls, controlling them.”
 
Elizabeth asks, perplexed, “Controlling the Sailor Scouts?”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Katsuhito, with a cold plain tone, “I see that even you are blinded by the darkness, Lord Katsuhito. Or should I call you, Lord Yosho of Jurai instead?”
 
Everyone looks at Katsuhito perplexed and Sailor Venus asks Sailor Pluto, with a cold plain tone, “You know him?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, with a cold plain tone, “Yes. He is in fact not of this world. He is Prince Yosho of Jurai, a planet in another galaxy far from the Milky Way, he came to Earth many centuries ago to leave Jurai, and he has settled on Earth. He is over seven centuries in age from my memories of him.”
 
The group of people that Katsuhito is with gasp in shock from this information and Katsuhito asks, plainly, “Giving up secret, is we?”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold serious tone, “We were taught that there are no secrets to make in the Society of Light, Lord Yosho.”
Sammy says, worriedly, “Uh oh. This Society of Light has got the Sailor Scouts, too.”
 
Katsuhito asks Sailor Pluto, “I ask my, Time Guardian. What gives you the right to abandon your princess and leader, Sailor Moon, for this Society of Light?”
 
Sailor Venus yells out, coldly, “Hey! Watch it, pal! We never abandoned our princess! That Meatball Head leader of ours just let the darkness to cloud her judgment.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, in a cold serious tone, “And the ones behind you are going to help us. Hand over Sailor Moon's brother, Sammy Tsukino!”
 
Blair yells out, “Sammy?! You are Sailor Moon's brother?!”
 
Sammy calls out, seriously, “No way! I'm not related to Sailor Moon!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold sly grin, “Actually, you are Sammy. She is my best friend, Serena Tsukino.”
 
Elizabeth, Andrew, and Sammy gasp in shock and Andrew yells out, “Serena is Sailor Moon?!”
 
Elizabeth says, stunned, “Wait! If Serena is Sailor Moon, then you are . . .”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a cold sly grin, “Yes. We are her friends that you see her with Mina Aino is Sailor Venus, Trista Meiou is Sailor Pluto, and I am Michelle Kaiou when I'm not Sailor Neptune.”
 
Sammy thinks in his mind, shocked, “Serena's gaggle of female friends is actually the Sailor Scouts? And if this freak has gained control over their minds, then we are in big trouble!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold sly grin, “Now, why don't you be a good little boy and come with us? We will take you to Serena, when you bring into the Light of course.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice yells out, in a dark deadly tone, “If you lay on hand on my little brother . . . YOU WILL RULE THE DAY THAT YOU WERE EVER BORN, AINO!!!” The three SOL controlled Sailor Scouts yelp out in shock as Serena Tsukino leaps from the trees and land in the ground in-between her brother and his ground and the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts.
 
Andrew yells out, stunned, “Whoa! Serena, is that you?”
 
Serena replies, with a plain tone, “Hi, Andrew. I'm sorry that you and Elizabeth had to get involved in all this and before you ask, it's true. I am Sailor Moon or at least, I was. Haruna-sensei will give the details. I told her when I took the Advanced Crystal Beast deck from her.”
 
Elizabeth asks Ms. Haruna, “You knew, Haruna-sensei?”
 
Ms. Haruna nods her head and replies, solemnly, “Yes, I do. The details of about this situation on Duel Academy as well and we need to do what Serena tells us. Those girls are under the control of an evil force and we need to get out of here.”
 
Elizabeth asks, “What about Serena?”
 
Serena replies, with a dark serious tone, “I'll be fine! Just go!” Serena then takes out her new Eclipse transformation brooch from her sub-space pocket and prepares to transform.
 
“Eclipse Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Serena's new transformation brooch opens up, the Black and Silver Crystals are inside, she is surrounded by black and silver light as her uniform melts away, and a sailor fuku replaces it. After the transformation is done, Eternal Sailor Eclipse replaces Serena facing the three SOL controlled Sailor Scouts.
 
Andrew asks, shocked, “Whoa! Is that Sailor Moon?”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, “I was Sailor Moon, Andrew. I'm called Sailor Eclipse now.”
 
Elizabeth asks, perplexed, “Sailor Eclipse?”
 
Sailor Eclipse yells at the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts, darkly, “Back off, wenches, or you are in for a world of hurt!”
 
Sammy says, perplexed, “What is up with Serena? She never sounded like that before.”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold serious tone, “Not until you are in the Society of Light! And these will help us!” Sailor Venus snaps her fingers and dozens of white colored Snimon appear in the air and white colored Monochromon and Meramon come out of the woods.
 
Sailor Neptune states to Sailor Eclipse, with a cold sly tone, “Do you like them princess? They are Digimon created by the power of the Light!”
 
Sailor Eclipse shouts out, stunned, “What?! Impossible!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold serious tone, “Nothing is impossible for Sartorius-sama and the Society of Light!” Sailor Pluto points to Sailor Eclipse and calls out, in a cold commanding tone, “Capture her! We want her alive!” Immediately, the artificial `White Digimon' charges right at Sailor Eclipse.
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark serious tone, “Get out of here! I'll stop them!” Sailor Eclipse immediately leaps into battle and starts to battle with the `White Digimon'
 
Elizabeth and Sammy yell out in unison and in horror, “Serena!”
 
White Twin Sickle!”
 
All of the `White Snimon' launches white energy blades at Sailor Eclipse, but she easily manages to avoid them and Sailor Eclipse replies by firing multiple spirit energy bursts at the enemy `White Digimon'. The attacks hit them straight in the center of the chest and destroying them. Soon after, Sailor Eclipse is attacked by Sailor Pluto and the two of them engage in battling with staff.
 
Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Eclipse, with a cold serious tone, “Don't force us to hurt you, princess!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't let that stop you, wench!” Sailor Eclipse immediately knocks Sailor Pluto's staff out of her hands with a few powerful kicks. Sailor Eclipse then sends Sailor Pluto flying into a tree in which the impact causes the tree to fall down behind her. Sailor Eclipse then manages dodge several dozen white flame assaults from the `White Meramon' and uses dark energy blasts to destroy five of them in a row. Soon after, Sailor Eclipse engages Sailor Neptune in hand to hand combat and Sailor Eclipse slams her right fist into the ground using a magnified version of Lady Tsunade's super-strength to cause the ground to crumble into piece and Sailor Neptune falls into the large crater created by Sailor Eclipse's attack. Just then Sailor Venus tries to use her white energy chains to entrap Sailor Eclipse, but she easily dodges the attacks without much trouble.
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Eclipse, with a cold tone, “Give it up, Serena! You can't stop the power of the Light!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't see that happening anything soon!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a cold nasty tone, “That's what you think Meatball Head!”
 
Jupiter White Oak Evolution!”
 
From behind Sailor Eclipse, multiple white spheres of electric and wood energy come out and slam into her back extreme hard causing her to scream out in extreme pain as they slam into her back.
 
Sammy's brother and the others see causing Elizabeth, Andrew, and Sammy to yell out in unison and horror, “Serena!” Sailor Eclipse tries to recover, but she is immediately rammed in the chest by a `White Monochromon' and sending flying into the ground, hard, causing to crack from the impact. Soon after, Sailor Jupiter puts her right high-heeled boot on Sailor Eclipse's chest while Sailor Neptune and Sailor Venus restrain Sailor Eclipse's arms.
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Sailor Eclipse, coldly, “It's over, Serena! Surrender to the Society of Light peacefully and you won't get hurt anymore!”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, with a dark serious tone, “Never, bitch!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Let Serena go right now!” Just then BlackGatomon pounces on Sailor Venus' head and messes with her hair.
 
Sailor Eclipse yells out, with a dark surprised tone, “BlackGatomon!”
 
BlackGatomon says, seriously, “I won't let you hurt my partner!”
 
Sailor Venus yells out, with a cold angered tone, “Get out of my hair!” Soon after, Sailor Venus throws BlackGatomon to the ground and kicks her away with one swift kick, injuring the feline Digimon.
 
Sailor Eclipse exclaims, horrified, “No!”
 
Sailor Pluto comes over to the fallen Sailor Eclipse and she says, with a cold serious tone, “Your resistance is futile, Serena. No one escapes destiny.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark taunting tone, “Did you take that from Star Trek?”
 
Sammy yells out, “Stop!” When everyone looks at Sammy, he runs away from the group and towards them.
 
Sailor Eclipse calls out, horrified, “What in the hell are you doing squirt?! Get the hell out of here! Hurry!”
 
Sammy ignores Sailor Eclipse's warning with Blair follows him and Elizabeth yells out, stunned, “Wait!”
 
Sammy tells the SOL controlled Sailor Scouts, “Don't you realize what you are doing?! Meatball Head is your leader and your friend! You're hurting her!”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a cold serious tone, “She brought this on herself, Sammy! We're just trying to show her the Light and the truth about the world that Sartorius-sama showed us! However, she has been blinded by the darkness, which must be destroyed in order to bring peace to the universe, and we needed to use force to get this message through her Meatball Brain!”
 
Katsuhito says, plainly, “The only ones that are blind are you! Light and darkness are vital to the survival of the universe! Get rid of one and you get rid of the other! If you believe that you are helping the universe and believe this man, then you are true fools!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold serious tone, “You shall learn to respect, Sartorius-sama, Lord Katsuhito. And all of you shall see the light.” Sailor Pluto motions for the `White Digimon' to capture the others and two `White Meramon' descend on Sammy and Blair, who are locked in terror as the white colored `fake Digimon' came towards them.
 
Elizabeth calls out, worriedly, “Sammy! Blair! Run for it!” Sailor Eclipse struggles to escape, but she is pinned by the three SOL controlled Sailor Scouts.
 
Sammy thinks in his mind, seriously, “What am I going to do?! What was I thinking?! How can I be a hero when Meatball Head has been saving lives including mine own as Sailor Moon for all this time?! She is out there fighting for us and her life and I can only stand here and do nothing! Serena is a Meatball Head, but she is my idol, Sailor Moon, and my big sister! I've got to save her! I just wish I had powers like her!”
 
Blair puts Sammy in a tender embrace and she thinks in her mind, seriously, “Oh, man! What are we going to do?! We're about to get turned into brainwashed tools for some kind of freak like those Sailor Scouts were and there is nothing we can do! Sammy's sister, who was Sailor Moon, now, this Sailor Eclipse is fighting for us and I can't do anything to help her! But there has to be a way to help her and us! Oh, please, if there is anyone out there! Please help us save Sammy's brother and protect Sammy and the others from this evil freak that did this to the Sailor Scouts!” As the `White Meramon' drew near, a blinding light comes from their pockets and the `White Meramon' roar out in pain as they are thrown back. Sammy and Blair take out cell phones from their pockets and they are glowing with bright light.
 
Elizabeth asks, curiously, “What's going on?” Just then Sammy's cell phone turns into a brown and black D-Tector and Blair's cell phone turns into aqua-blue and red D-Tector.
 
Blair asks, curiously, “What is this?” Just then two bright lights descend from the sky and land in front of Blair and Sammy. One light turns into Digimon Spirits of Wood, Arbormon and Petaldramon, which is in front of Sammy, and the other light in front of Blair turns into the Digimon Spirits of Water, Ranamon and Calamaramon.
 
Sammy yells out, surprised, “What are those?!”
 
Just then a female angelic voice calls out from their new D-Tectors, “They are the Legendary Digimon spirits of Wood, Arbormon and Petaldramon, and the spirits of Water, Ranamon and Calamaramon. With these spirits you can transform into two of the ten Legendary Digimon Warriors of the Digital World.”
 
Blair asks the voice, “Who are you?”
 
The female angelic voice replies, “My name is not important at the moment. All you need to know is that you, Blair Flannigan, and Sammy Tsukino, younger brother to Serena Tsukino, who is known as Sailor Moon and Sailor Eclipse, have been chosen to be Digidestined, protectors of the balance of life between the Digital World, the world of Digimon, and the Real World, your world.”
 
Sammy says, seriously, “Hey! I heard of Digimon and seen kids with them!”
 
Blair states, stunned, “Me too! Does that mean we can turn into these Digimon?”
 
The female angelic voice replies, “Yes, you can. Two of ten Legendary Warrior Digimon warriors, but it is your choice and yours alone to accept this power. Once you do, you can never turn back. You will be Digidestined for life and charged with the protection of two worlds and the whole of life in the universe from evil Digimon and other great evils. Will you accept this power to protect all that you care about?”
 
As thoughts as the people, friends, and others that they care about in their minds, the two teens say in unison, “Yes!”
 
The female angelic voice says, in a kind tone, “You have chosen well. Good luck.” The Spirits of Wood enter Sammy's new D-Tector and the Spirits of Water enter Blair's new D-Tector and the female angelic voice's rings out from both D-Tectors as the symbols of Water and Wood appear, “It is time.” Soon after, rings of Digital Information appear on Sammy's and Blair's left hands.
 
Execute! Spirit Evolution! Arbormon!
 
Execute! Spirit Evolution! Ranamon!
 
After the two cocoons of digital data vanish from encircling Sammy and Blair, they reveal Arbormon in Sammy's place and Ranamon in Blair's place.
 
Ranamon says, in a Southern United States accent, “Oh my! Aren't I the cutest little thing?!” Ranamon thinks in her mind, amazed, “Wow! I've even got a new Southern United States accent!”
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, coldly, “Don't think that you two will change a thing?! Nothing can stop destiny!”
 
Ranamon replies, “Don't count on it, sugah! Time for you to cool off!”
 
Draining Rain!”
 
Ranamon claps her hands together and huge storm cloud appears over everyone and a huge downpour of rain comes in causing the `White Digimon' and SOL controlled Sailor Scouts to groan as they lose energy.
 
Sailor Neptune says, groaning out in weariness, “This rain . . . draining my energy . . .”
 
Sailor Jupiter manages to get to her feet and she says, with a cold angered snarl, “Yeah . . . but it increases my electric attacks!”
 
Arbormon yells out, seriously and in the original Arbormon's gruff tone of voice, “Conduct this girl!”
 
Roundhouse Punt!”
 
Arbormon lashes out with his arms and legs extending out on rope-like appendages and they knock Sailor Jupiter right in the chin as well as knocking her off Sailor Eclipse. Immediately, Sailor Eclipse knocks Sailor Venus and Sailor Neptune off her, gets to her feet, and delivers a powerful right cross to Sailor Pluto's chest causing her to gasp for air as it is knocked out of her and she lands on the ground on her bottom. Then Sailor Eclipse leaps in-between Arbormon and Ranamon.
 
Sailor Eclipse tells Arbormon, “Thanks, bro.”
 
Arbormon says, with a sly tone, “No problem, sis.” Just then Agunimon, Kumamon, Beetlemon, Kazemon, and Lowemon along with Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, Davis, TK, Ken, Kari, and Cody along with WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Garudamon, MegaKabuterimon, Lillymon, Zudomon, Paildramon, Shakkoumon, and Angewomon come into the area.
 
Kazemon yells out, stunned, “What the?! Ranamon and Arbormon?!”
 
Ranamon asks Kazemon, curiously, “Did we meet?”
 
Agunimon asks, perplexed, “They don't remember us?”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, seriously, “They aren't the same ones that you met, Agunimon. They are new ones with those Spirits of Wood and Water fused with a human girl and a human boy. And that `human boy' is my younger brother, Sammy.”
 
Our Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, gasp in shock and Kumamon yells out, “No way! Two human kids like us claimed the Spirits of Wood and Water?! And one of them is your brother, Serena?!”
 
Lowemon says, seriously, “It means two more Digidestined that are just like us!”
 
Arbormon asks Sailor Eclipse, pointing to the Legendary Warriors, “So, these guys are just like us, sis?”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark serious tone, “Explain later, squirt! Right now, we have some dorks to bust up!”
 
On the meanwhile, Elizabeth goes to Sailor Eclipse with BlackGatomon in her hands and she says, kindly, “She must be yours.”
 
Sailor Eclipse takes BlackGatomon into her arms and BlackGatomon says, weakly, “I'm sorry, Serena. I failed you.”
 
Sailor Eclipse tells BlackGatomon, with a kind tone, “No, you didn't, partner. I'm glad that you are my Digimon partner. You really helped me through these bad times and got me to appreciate life once again. Don't worry, I won't let this freak win. I will protect this world full of love, courage, friendship, and life and not let him or his cult turn into cold and barren world. With Light and Darkness on my side, I shall protect this world with all of my heart.” Just then Sailor Eclipse's crest blazes with beautiful light and she asks, perplexed, “What the?!”
 
Izzy says, seriously, “Serena's crest! It's activated! Her will and need to protect life with her heart have summoned the power of the Crest of Life!” Soon after, BlackGatomon is bathed in a blue glow as she is restored and immediately, she leaps into the air.
 
Digivolution
 
“BlackGatomon Digivolve to . . . LunaAngewomon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
Replacing BlackGatomon is a beautiful angelic Digimon similar to Angewomon, but she is wearing black and silver clothing, the wings coming out of her back are dark silver in color, a golden crescent moon is on the top center portion of her helmet and the toes area of her boots, and the glove on her left hand is dark grey with silver angel wing attached to the wrist area with a silver crescent moon on the backhand portion of the glove.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“LunaAngewomon is an Ultimate level, Angel Digimon, and she is only said to come out during the times of the phases of the moon with the full moon being the time her powers are at their peak! Infused with the power of the Moon Goddess, Diana, the Greek Mistress of the Hunt and the one of the goddess of the Moon, her Luna's Arrow and Silver Imperium Light will shine the holy light of the moon on her opponents!”
 
Everyone is awe-struck by the new Digimon and Davis says, amazed, “Awesome. Serena's partner just went Ultimate!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, amazed, “That used to be . . . BlackGatomon?”
 
LunaAngewomon tells Sailor Eclipse, with female angelic woman similar to Angewomon's voice, but more ethereal, “Yes, you did, Serena. Fill your heart with the emotions that make life what it is allowed me to finally digivolve to my Ultimate form!” LunaAngewomon says to her enemies with a deadly serious tone, “And now, you shall pay for what you did to my partner! Prepare to your judgment!”
 
Luna's Arrow!”
 
LunaAngewomon creates a silver bow and summons a silver energy arrow and fires at Sailor Jupiter causing a powerful explosion when it hits the ground near her and she yells out in pain as the celestial energy tears into her causing her to be knocked into a tree, which knocks her into unconsciousness.
 
Sailor Neptune yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You shall pay for that!”
 
LunaAngewomon replies, strongly, “No, blind one, you are the one who shall pay!” LunaAngewomon then puts her hands in the air and a silver energy sphere forms in her two hands.
 
Silver Imperium Light!
 
Just then the orb blazes with silver celestial light energy and the SOL controlled Sailor Scout yell out in pain as it hits them causing them to run away while taking Sailor Jupiter with him and the `White Digimon' scream out in pain as they are all deleted at once from the attack.
 
Angewomon says, flabbergasted, “Incredible!”
 
Paildramon says, amazed, “Such power!”
 
Ken says, seriously, “However, you should remember who her partner is.” Soon after, LunaAngewomon lands on the ground and de-digivolves back in BlackGatomon.
 
Ranamon says, amazed, “Wow. She is good for a little kitty cat.”
 
Kazemon says, amazed, “I'll say.”
 
Sailor Eclipse falls on her right knee and Kari asks, worriedly, “Serena, are you okay?”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, wearily, “I'll be fine, Kari.” Soon after, the Legendary Warriors turn back into Takuya, Tommy, Zoe, JP, Koichi, Blair, and Sammy.
 
Takuya says, amazed, “Whoa! Ranamon and Arbormon are now Digidestined like us!”
 
Tommy says, excitedly, “And they are my age, too!”
 
Joe goes to Sailor Eclipse's back and he says, seriously, “Serena, your back. You took a hit to your back.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah. Jupiter put that one there.”
 
Elizabeth asks Sailor Eclipse, “Serena, I don't understand. What is going on?”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, seriously, “It is a long story, Elizabeth.”
 
Katsuhito says, with a plain and serious tone, “I think that it is best that we find a safe place to discuss this first.”
 
Sailor Eclipse gets to her feet and she says, wearily, “Yeah . . . Follow us to the Slifer Red dorm . . .” Sailor Eclipse nearly falls, but Angewomon manages to catch her.
 
Angewomon says, seriously, “Easy, Serena. You got hit hard.”
 
Davis says, seriously, “Yeah, moon girl. Let's get back so your friend, Hotaru, or Yukina can heal you.”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, “Right.” Immediately, our heroes and heroines are heading back to the Slifer Red dorm with our injured Moon Princess getting onto MetalGarurumon's back so she didn't have to walk.
 
Sammy thinks in his mind, stunned, “I can't believe what's happening?! One minute, I'm an ordinary kid with a ditzy older sister and the next, I find out that my sister is amazing super-heroine that has been my idol for over two years or so and I become some kind of super-hero as one of these `Legendary Warrior Digimon'! I've heard of Digimon and this `Digital World' as well as these Digimon from kids with Digimon as `partners', but I just became one! What in the world is going on here?! And what happened to my sister?! She is so dark! Somehow it must that asshole who is supposed to be leader of this `Society of Light' and with her friends, the Sailor Scouts, under the control of this freak I've heard about it! Well, Meatball Head, you aren't the only hero in this family anymore and I'm going to help in whatever is happening! I just hope I can handle this responsibility!”
 
Next time in Chapter 13: New Allies, New Battles, and Same Old Fight: In the aftermath of the attack on Sammy, Blair, and the others, they assemble with the rest of the new arrivals and are amazed and horrified to hear what has been happening on Duel Academy. But Jaden and his friends are shocked to learn Blair is here and she is a new Digidestined along with Serena's younger Earth brother. The group is amazed to meet Erin, Nyoko, and Melissa for the first time through they mistake Erin for Rini's `dark form' of Wicked Lady, however, trusting in Erin isn't exactly in large supply including one unsure Rika because Rika, Erin, Nyoko, and Melissa not a pleasant history with each other. Immediately, Blair, Sammy, and Sanosake Higurashi embrace the powers of the Darkness of Salvation to help our heroes and heroines and for Sanosake, to help get his sister back from the SOL. The others are unsure, but Erin, Nyoko, and Melissa are totally against embracing the Darkness of Salvation for reasons that they don't even understand. However, for our heroes and heroines, the tournament continues as usual.
 
Soon after, through, Serena meets the mysterious Celeste and she finds out that she is really Celeste Saber, Jade's and Jordan's daughter from the thirtieth century and she has her own Sailor Scout form of Sailor Light Star! But Celeste makes Serena swear not to tell the others who she really is. However, even through she is the daughter of two `Chosen Duelists' of this time, doesn't mean that she is immune and when some of our heroes and heroines fall into a trap, Celeste is lost to the Society of Light in order to save them. But things get worse for Jordan as the same person, Valerie Saotome, the same person that made Jordan's brother, Jake, commit suicide seeks Jordan out to cause nothing, but pain for him. With a terrible memory of Valerie picking on Jordan in the past, Mana vows to help Jordan conquer Valerie once and for all. When the two of them duel, Valerie is in for a surprise for a stronger Jordan Rhodes with a stronger combined Spellcaster and Warrior deck!
 
On the meanwhile, more battles are afoot as Melody gets more payback against `White Kagome' and her friends for the potion that they used against Inuyasha when they kidnapped Tea and forced Atem to duel a member of the SOL! `White Kagome' enraged by losing Sota and Sanosake to our heroes and heroines tries to take it out on Melody, but she finds to her horror that Melody has made them immune to potions too! And `White Kagome' and her fellow SOL members are in for a major beating! On the meanwhile, Yusuke and his group find out about the guy who forced himself onto Keiko and tricked them to hurt each other in order to get them into the Society of Light. So, Yusuke, his sisters, Keiko, and the other members of his group and friends, childhood and present, move out to find this bastard, a member of the SOL known as Tyku Ryuuzaki, and get some payback, big time!
 
As our heroes and heroines continue to decimate the ranks of the SOL and with the control of the school back in the hands of our heroes and heroines, Chancellor Sheppard finds out about the satellite from Prince Ojin's assistant while Sartorius and the SOL members that he has left try to figure out when they can't bring back former members of the SOL after our heroes and heroines. After Sartorius gives them some answers, our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones try desperate tactics to bring our heroes and heroines into the SOL. For Jade, it comes in the form of a deadly trap to get our heroes and heroines `into the Light' as SOL members would call it. With Jade trapped in their deadly web, our heroes and heroines are stuck in a deadly statement with the SOL until suddenly, the sisters of Hell Star and Heaven Star, Sailor Aurora Star and Sailor Dark Star, appear and they will shock our heroes and heroines on WHO they are really are! Find out their identities, other shocking surprises, and much more on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, I'm sorry that this took longer to get out! My finals started are on this week of December 17-21, but I just finished my final `school test', yesterday, on December 18, and all I have to do is a `take home test' that's due tomorrow. However, I'm already done with it and please wish me luck on my finals. I know that I will pass all of my courses, but I'm hoping to pass with at least a C-grade minimum. Now, with the finals done and over with, my final college semester at Penn State starts on January 14, so, I will have some time to work on fanfiction. Now, before I leave, I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight for the idea of the OC character of Celeste Saber, her dueling deck, her back-story, her `look', and her Sailor Scouts powers and form as Sailor Light Star and the idea for the villain of Valerie Saotome, her dueling deck, and her `connection' with Jordan Rhodes and his `dark past' as well as the idea for the Princeton brothers getting brainwashed into the SOL and their dueling decks and the `scene' between Serena and Jordan at the start of the chapter. Next, I would to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 for the ideas of OC characters of Erin, Nyoko, and Melissa with their `looks', their `pasts', their Sailor Scout forms, and their powers. Finally, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Demon of Darkness' for the `Chaos Angel' OC Duel Monster cards. I would also like to give credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the idea of the OC villain, Tyku Ryuuzaki, his deck, his `looks', and his back-story. Finally, I would also like to give this author, inu-yusukekaiba102, credit for the idea of Melody's and Kira's prank on `White Kagome' and her friends as well as other ideas not mentioned in this commentary.
 
Now, please read and review this chapter, tell me what you think, and I'll reply to your reviews as quickly as I can. So, I'll catch you later, Crossover, Dueling, Moon, Digi, and Dueling Fans!