Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ More Blasts from the Past ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It's me, again! I'm glad for the popularity of the latest chapter that came out! All those review are great and I'm glad that my story is still popular with all of you. Like I said before, I'm going to be adding Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds elements into the story and it will be the focus on my sequel to this story. You will be seeing plenty of those elements in this chapter and then some. Next, I would like to thank and give credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 for the ideas of the Millennium Staff, the OC characters known as Zera and Tiara Rikea, their powers, histories, Zera's past life in the Silver Millennium AKA Runo, the scenes and ideas involving Inuyasha, Kagome, Melody, and Kikyo, special attacks of Taigoku, Runo, and Sestuna and other things not mentioned in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the idea of Inuyasha's mother ninja heritage, Inuyasha and Melody having Serena's Kekkai Genkai in this story, and the idea of the Millennium Earrings and their powers and abilities. Finally, I would like to give thanks and credit to Princess Lena AKA Lady Kittuna for the idea of Bastion taking Jaden's place in the duel with Doctor Eisenstein and the Alchemist Tarot card that represents Bastion.
 
One more thing, I would like to also give credit and thanks to Fanfiction author Kimiko Seraphiel and this author's story of `Superman to the Rescue' for the name of the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Genesis used in the previous chapters, this chapter, and throughout the story. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna and the idea for Helios and his Pegasus form being Rini's/Sailor Mini-Moon's Valkyrie Sailor Scout form's Spirit Beast/Battle Pegasus.
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, all seasons of Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, Shamanic Princess, any of the Final Fantasy series, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Dsis owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Second Warning: Some OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this chapter!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 24: More Blasts from the Past
 
(Sometime after the battle with the Negaverse and Animamates; Within the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Inside of the redesigned dorm of the Slifer Red dorm, we find our heroes and heroines, rejoined by Erin, looking a lot like her original self minus any glasses and braces on her, assembled together as Nyoko talks to her friend happily.
 
Nyoko says, excitedly, “Oh, Erin, I'm so glad that you are okay.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “I'm just fine, Nyoko.”
 
Melissa says, with a smile, “A Valkyrie Sailor Scout when you reawaken? You have to admit that's impressive.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Well, from what I hear, there have been plenty of Valkyrie Sailor Scouts as of late.”
 
Nyoko says, with a nod, “Yep! Plus, we took care of the rest of that rotten jerk's command. All they have left is their rotten `Master' and he is still weak from when Serena blasted him.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “True. However, don't underestimate him. Serena might have weakened his power, but he will recover with them and it has been sometime since his defeat by her hands.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “True. It has sometime since that battle and he must have taken that time to recover his strength.”
 
Zane states, with a dark serious tone, “Well, you haven't been very vocal lately. If you are speaking now, something must be up.”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod and logical tone, “Indeed. Lately, I've been focusing my energies into the balance of life, light and darkness, positive and negative, and good and evil, and as of late, I haven't been sensing anything good as you would say.”
 
Syrus says, worriedly, “That's not good.”
 
Tyranno states, plainly, “Why am I not surprised by this?”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What's up?”
 
Yeshua says, with an emotionless tone, “Lately, I've been sensing the rise of another powerful evil force. None than any of you encountered before, but it is an ancient and powerful evil force.”
 
Amara asks, perplexed, “A new evil force?”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Do you know what it is?”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “I have my suspicions.” Yeshua looks at TK and Davis and he says, plainly, “And I believe that your `dragon birthmarks' are a part of it.”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Our birthmarks?”
 
Yeshua asks Serena, “You have one, too, don't you?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yes, I do.”
 
There are plenty of gasps that came from our heroes and heroines and Tai asks, perplexed, “What is the meaning of these dragon birthmarks?”
 
Yeshua asks, curiously, “Have you ever heard of the legend of the Crimson Dragon?”
 
Erin says, plainly, “I have. As one who knows the ways of magic, I know plenty of the ancient myths and legends throughout history. The legend of the Crimson Dragon comes from Americans. Long ago, the Native Americans peoples, especially people known as “People of the Stars”, were being terrorized by great and powerful evils and their world was being ravage. They called to the stars for help and a powerful red star took the form of a great crimson dragon and banished the evils into the depths of the Earth and underworld. However, the Crimson Dragon didn't take on these evils alone. It called upon five people, known as `Signers', to defeat the evils. It is said that if these evils ever comes again that it will take the next generation of Signers to rise up and defeat them. It is said that they will weld five special dragons to fight this evil.”
 
Serena displays the DVD disk that Pegasus gave her while Hikari goes and takes the large briefcase causing Serena to say, “Before Mister Pegasus left to find Frantz, he asked me about my `special birthmark', gave me this, and this briefcase. It contains five special decks and I got one of them. He told me to find the other four people that have these birthmarks and give them the decks.”
 
Hikari then says, with a serious tone, “He also gave us this DVD that said to explain everything.” Serena hands Yugi the DVD and everyone looks over it.
 
Yugi asks, curiously, “What do you think?”
 
Atem replies, “If Pegasus gave her this disk, then it must be very important.”
 
Alexis asks Chazz, “Hey, Chazz, do you have a DVD player in this room?”
 
Chazz says, with his usual proud tone, “Of course! What would any luxury dorm do without it?”
 
Rika asks, curiously, “Well, what are waiting for? Let's see what it says.”
 
Jordan says, with a nod, “It could be very important.” Without hesitation, the group activates the television in the room and after activating the DVD player in the room, they insert the disk into the disk player. After pushing a few buttons on a remote, the group watches as the screens changes to see Pegasus' face.
 
On the television screen, the recording of Pegasus says, with a smile, “Greetings! Most likely, Yugi-boy, I know that you are watching this disk! Personally, I hope that one of the `Signers' is there with you especially Miss Serena Tsukino. Oh, yes, I know about you well! The infamous `Black Angel' and holder of one of the two famous Crystal Beast decks especially since I met you so long ago, but at the time, your memory wasn't exactly too good.”
 
Naruto asks Serena, “Hey, sis, does this mean you met Pegasus as `Black Angel'?”
 
Sasuke says, plainly, “Obviously, Dobe.”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, Miss Tsukino and Yugi-boy, this recording is of the most vital importance. The fate of the universe might depend on it and no, I'm not talking about the Light of Destruction. And yes, I know about this evil force well. It was my team here at Industrial Illusions that discovered it ten years ago when Aster Phoenix's father vanished.”
 
There are plenty of gasps that came from the group and Jaden yells out, stunned, “Whoa! Pegasus knows about the Light of Destruction?”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “Before we begin, you should get the whole picture. Aster Phoenix's father developed the Destiny Hero series, but before the series was to be released, he vanished. We found out that a powerful evil force, the Light of Destruction, became infused with the Destiny Heroes series most powerful monster, and it is known as Destiny Hero-Plasma. In fact, it was the main reason that Chancellor Sheppard and I organized the GX tournament: To lure the card holder out into the open and get that card before it causes destruction. However, recently, I heard rumors that this evil force found a new avatar, but there is plenty of the Light of Destruction's energy within that card. Most likely, it is in the hands of a Pro League duelist, who was the original avatar of this evil force.”
 
Rei states, with a dark annoyed tone, “Great! Don't tell me we have another lunatic running around and brainwashing people?”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “Next, you have to understand the meaning of these new cards that I have given you. Duel Monsters have become a great success over the years with schools like Duel Academy popping up to teach students to become incredible duelists. However, I felt that I could improve the game even more. Ever since I heard about the return of the Millennium Items to their final rest, I decided to go on another journey. Once again, I explored the world, this time, to find ways to recreate Duel Monsters for new generations. Soon enough, I found new myths and legends and new ideas for new cards that would take the game to the next level for a generation after this one!”
 
Tea asks, stunned, “Whoa! A new generation of cards?”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, “These new generations of cards is nearing its final development by a very special team of my top card designers. Kaiba managed to get wind of my ideas and decided, not to be outdone, creating a new generation of duel disks and in fact, he is creating a brand new dueling system that will take holographic dueling to a brand new level!”
 
There are plenty of amazed looks and tones in the group and Ken yells out, “Dueling to a brand new level?! Incredible!”
 
Joey says, with a plain tone, “Leave it to Kaiba. He is always trying to make newer and better things. Not to mention trying to outdo Pegasus.”
 
Tristan says, with a plain tone, “After the whole Duelist Kingdom affair, he has never forgiven Pegasus and he refuses to be outdone by him.”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a sly smile, “With a little wheeling and dealing, I managed to get Kaiba to modify the current duel disk programs to accept this new generation of dueling cards. However, I will get to that later. What I will say next is very important. During my second round of world travels to improve my game, I found myself deep in the Americans and there I found ancient stories about a people known simple as the “People of the Stars”. Long ago, they had a great civilization, but one day, great and powerful evil forces ravage the lands and all around the world of the Native Americans. It was a time of great destruction and chaos, but then, a powerful Red Star in the sky took the form of a crimson dragon. With five worthy human warriors, known as `Signers', aiding the great Crimson Dragon, as this entity was known, struck down these evils and sent them into the depths of the Earth and the underworld. With its task done, the great dragon went into a deep slumber, but it knew that in life nothing lasts forever and that one day, the seals that it placed on these evils will be broken. So, it gave the key to reviving it and its power to the Signers. It is said when these evils come back to reek chaos and destruction once more, the `Signers' shall rise and with the five great dragons, they are the keys to awakening the Crimson Dragon and preventing the return of the `Times of Chaos' as this era of destruction and chaos by these evils is known.”
 
Kuwabara asks, curiously, “What is the point of all this?”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, plainly, “You must be wondering: What is the point of telling you all this? It is real simple. Thanks to the imbalance of light and darkness caused by the Light of Destruction, these evils . . . they are rising again.”
 
Another set of gasps come from our heroes and heroines and Yusuke says, annoyed, “Way to go, Kuwabara! You had to ask!”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “These evils are very powerful and deadly. Even the Light of Destruction barely manages to rival them and by now, all of you know how powerful it is.”
 
Rei says, with an annoyed tone, “Oh, great. As if we didn't have enough problems to deal with.”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a plain tone, “How do I know this? Let's just say that I know a few people that are similar to people that you and I know, Yugi-boy, including a former guardian of the Millennium Items. As you obvious known, unless you have been hiding under a rock during this whole time, the only one that can stop them is this generation's `Signers'. They are the `Chosen Duelists' of these evils as you can say. However, unlike the `Chosen Duelists' that you know of, there are only five of them because they are the only ones that can weld the five great dragons. Yes, I have found these dragon spirits and infused them in five special dragon cards. They are included in the five special decks that I put the briefcase that I left you. Most likely, Miss Tsukino has one of these decks. And yes, she is a `Signer'.”
 
Immediately, plenty of our heroes and heroines look at Serena and she yells out, stunned, “What?! I'm one of these `Signers'?!”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “I have known this since I've learned of her special birthmark. All Signers have `dragon birthmarks' on their bodies in form or another. The `dragon birthmarks' are red birthmarks in the form of a dragon's body parts: A tail, dragon's wings, and two dragon's claws. As you can guess, I only know four of the five birthmarks for a `Signer', but I do know that they are crimson red in color and unusual for birthmark, which is quite obvious. If you have believed to find a `Signer', displays these decks for them and let them choose one. The spirits of the great dragons will call for them. At this point, you should pause this recording if you have `Signers' in the room.” Immediately, the recording is paused and Hikari enters a code into the lock.
 
Hikari says, with a serious tone, “Pegasus gave Serena and me the code to open this briefcase.” When the briefcase is opened and displaying the cards and decks, a jolt runs through Davis' and TK's bodies.
 
Davis says, lowly, “Whoa.”
 
TK asks Davis, “Did you feel that?”
 
Ino asks, curiously, “Feel what?”
 
TK says, seriously, “The instant those cards were exposed, I felt a `jolt' run through my whole body.”
 
Patamon asks, curiously, “Really?”
 
TK nods and Davis says, surprised, “You, too, huh? It felt really . . . weird.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Maybe you should choose a deck.”
 
TK says, with a shrug, “I'm not sure about this, but all right.” Davis and TK go over to the briefcase and the decks, in which Hikari undoes the straps binding them, and they look at the decks. Then a weird feeling goes over TK and Davis and they instinctively reach out for two of the decks. When their hands touch the decks, they gasp as visions of the same `Crimson Dragon' that Serena saw run through their minds.
 
The two Odaiba Digidestined wench the decks out of the briefcase and Davis asks, putting his free hand on his hand, “What was that?!”
 
Kari goes over to Davis and asks her boyfriend, worriedly, “Are you and TK okay, Dai-kun?”
 
TK says, with a nod, “We're okay, but I think both of us saw a huge crimson colored dragon.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Unless both of us were dreaming, but people don't usually have the same dream unless it is vision like you see on television.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “So, you saw that crimson colored dragon?”
 
Mina asks Serena, perplexed, “Wait! You saw that dragon that they are talking about?”
 
Serena says, with a nod and taking out the deck that she took from the briefcase, “Yep! When I was shown these decks, this deck seemed to call out to me and I couldn't help myself to reach out for it. The instant I touched it: Bam! I was hit with this vision of this awesome crimson colored dragon.”
 
Davis says, stunned, “You, too?! I just couldn't help myself. It was like this deck was calling out for me and it was like I was in some kind of trance.”
 
Tai says, with a plain tone, “Well, it's obvious to see that TK and Davis is `Signers'.”
 
TK asks, perplexed, “Wait! If I'm some kind of `Chosen Duelists', then why was I brainwashed into that darn cult?”
 
Washu says, with a serious tone, “I think that the powers of a `Signer' were made to combat the evils that the Crimson Dragon faced, not the Light of Destruction.”
 
Ayeka says, with a nod, “Miss Washu has a good point. The powers of a `Signer' must be for a different purpose.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod and logical tone, “I agree with Miss Washu and Lady Ayeka. The powers of a `Signer' are made for a different purpose than those of the `Chosen Duelists', which are made to combat the Shadow Realm and Light of Destruction. Which would mean that the other `Chosen Duelists' that are not `Signers' may not be able to combat this evil. Well, combat it and win of course.”
 
TK and Davis go through the cards in these new dueling decks and Davis asks, amazed, “What the? What kind of card is this?” Davis then takes out a card from his deck and displays a card with a white outline, eight stars above a picture of a huge and beautiful blue and grey dragon with yellow eyes, and it has the title of Stardust Dragon, which is shown to be a Wind attribute monster.
 
Izzy looks at the text of the card and he asks, curiously, “Synchro monster?”
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “What the heck is a Synchro monster?”
 
Izzy says, with a logical tone, “Well, Synchro is a short for Synchronization. So, this is a Synchronization monster? I'm not really sure.”
 
Joey says, with a plain tone, “Maybe this recording has more about it.”
 
They push the button to continue playing the recording and the recording of Pegasus says, “Are you done? Well, ready or not, here comes more. Anyway, as you must have seen, these new decks contain cards that you have never seen before. You see, the dragon cards are not normal monsters. They have been given form as my brand new Synchro monsters. What is a Synchro monster you saw? Well, let's just say that it is kind of a Fusion monster card. However, the summoning of a Synchro monster is done similar to a Ritual Spell, minus the Ritual Spell card. Anyway, here is how it works. The formation of a Synchro works in this way: They are summoned when you have a number of monsters exactly equal to level of the Synchro monsters on your side of the field, but one of these monsters have to be a special kind of monsters. They are known as Tuner monsters, the very special monsters that are used for Synchro Summoning. Usually, monsters like some of the dragon cards need one Tuner monsters and one non-Tuner monster to perform the summoning provided the fact that they equal the level of the Synchro monster that you are going to summon. When you have the Tuner and non-Tuner monster levels that you need, you declare `Synchro Summon', send those monsters to the graveyard, and presto! You have completed your Synchro Summon. The Synchro Monster are kept in your Fusion Deck, which will be renamed the `Extra Deck' since it will contain Synchro monsters and Fusion monsters within it. Plus, when a Synchro monster is destroyed, it can be special summoned from the graveyard as long as it was not returned to the Extra Deck or sent from the Extra Deck to the graveyard. Also, you can only use face-up monsters in a Synchro Summon, but Monster Tokens and Trap Monsters are allowed to be used for Synchro Summoning. And when you summon a Synchro Monsters, like a Fusion or Ritual monster, you can place it face-up or face-down and Synchro Summons are consider `Special Summons' so if you didn't normal summon in the turn that you Synchro Summoned a monster, you can normal summon another monster provided if you have that monster to summon.”
 
Keiko says, amazed, “That's amazing!”
 
Bastion says, with a nod, “Indeed. Synchro Summoning is pretty powerful and similar to Contact Fusion used by the Neo-Spacians expect you don't need specific monsters for this type of summon expect one of the monsters needs to be one of these special `Tuner' monsters. However, the level of the monsters needs to be exactly the same level as the Synchro Monster that you wish to summon and like the Neo-Spacians, the monsters need to be on the field.”
 
Atem says, with a plain tone, “However, Pegasus has a right to brag about this! These new type of monsters will truly revolutionize the game of Duel Monsters!”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “I'll say!”
 
Takara says, with a nod, “This is amazing!”
 
Nyoko says, looking at Davis, Serena, and TK, “And they got first samples of these new cards! They are so lucky!”
 
Meiou tells Nyoko, “Well, Nyoko, they didn't get those cards because of Pegasus' charity! They will need these cards to fight this new evil.”
 
The recording of Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “The ancient evil is rising slowly and hopefully, it won't be awakened before the battles with the Light of Destruction are over. However, agents of this evil might come at anytime, so, you must be careful. Now, you need to get these decks to the other `Signers', so, you need to keep these decks safe until all of the `Signers' have them.” The recording of Pegasus near comes at the screen and he yells out, strongly, “Understand?! Guard these decks with your lives and gather every one of the `Signers'! The fate of the world and the universe depends on it!” Just then recording stops and the heroes and heroines stop the DVD player, take out the disk, and turn off the television and DVD player.
 
Chazz says, with a plain tone, “Great. Just when I things could get even weirder.”
 
Hotaru asks, with a sigh, “So, even if we defeat the Light of Destruction and the Orichalcos, there is a new evil waiting for all of us.”
 
Syrus says, with a groan, “Just great.”
 
Davis tells Syrus, “Well, it isn't waiting for you, guys. It is waiting for us.”
 
Serena says, holding up her newest deck, “It looks like we're the ones that have to fight this evil.” Serena then sighs as she takes out her Cyber Angel/Crystal Beast deck and another deck from her subspace pocket.
 
Mina asks, curiously, “What is that deck Serena?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Another special deck of mine. I had used this deck in my past as `Black Angel', but ever since I came home when I regained my memories, I never used it and focused on use of my Cyber Angels through I used pieces of this deck with my Cyber Angels from time to time.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “You mean those Valkyrie cards?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yep!” Serena then takes out a card from this deck and she says, displaying a monster card known as `Splendid Venus', which has eight stars, Light Attribute monster, 2800 attack points and 2400 defense points, and displaying a picture golden armored female angel with four angel wing coming out her back with a golden specter in her right hand, “And this is my deck's ultimate card.”
 
Bastion yells out, stunned, “Great Scott! That's the Splendid Venus, one of the planetary series cards!”
 
Zoe asks, plainly, “Wait! You mentioned this about the Elemental Hero Terra Firma card that Jaden's dad had in his deck. This card is the same kind of card?”
 
Koji says, with a plain tone, “That's right. The `Planet Series' cards are a group of monster cards that represent the planets in our Solar System. Namely, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Elemental Hero Terra Firma represents Earth and this card of Serena's obviously represents the planet Venus.”
 
Koichi yells out, amazed, “And unlike Terra Firma, there is only one of its kind around!”
 
Rei calls out, stunned, “Hey, Serena, why didn't you tell us that you have such a rare card?”
 
Serena replies, in a mock innocent tone, “You never asked.”
 
Rei gives a snarl of annoyance and Mina says, with a giggle, “You should have seen that coming.”
 
Takuya says, with a curious tone, “I wonder about the other `Planet Series' cards.”
 
Bastion says, with a plain tone, “I only known as the `Big Saturn' the card that represents Saturn in this series of cards. I believe that monster is a high-level machine monster.”
 
Syrus says, with a plain tone, “Wow. I would like to get that card for my deck.”
 
Zane says, with a dark sly tone, “Well, these `Planet Series' cards sound quite interesting.”
 
Rini asks Serena, “Mom, why did you take out that deck? Are you going to use it again?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Maybe, Rini, because I found that my `Synchro Dragon' is a dragon monster that works with a Fairy-type deck.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What about the other two decks?”
 
Alexis says, with a plain tone, “I guess we need to find the other two `Signers'.”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “And it might be difficult since they might not be among us especially the `Chosen Duelists' of our groups.”
 
Hotaru asks, curiously, “So, what should we do?”
 
Washu says, with a plain tone, “Well, remember what Pegasus said, this newer evil is only slowly arising and it will take time for it to fully rise. Right now, we need to focus our efforts on the Orichalcos and Society of Light as well as preparing for the other enemies that are on the island.”
 
Izzy says, with a nod, “Miss Washu has a point. The Society of Light, even through greatly weakened, and the Orichalcos, also weakened by our efforts, is still our main enemies. First off, we don't know the numbers of the Orichalcos agents and the group of them.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a groan, “Wish I could tell you, but it is hard to remember and plus, many of their members are ones that I only seen in shadows. The members and thugs that I do know of are ones that you already fought.”
 
Kagome says, with a kind smile, “It's okay, Inuyasha. We won't force you to remember such a horrible time.”
 
Melody says, with a snarl, “Since it was your fault that event occurred in the first place.”
 
Plenty of our heroes and heroines glare at her and Sango says, with a scolding tone, “Melody! Now is not the place!”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Indeed. We need to be focused on our true enemies, Melody.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “That's right. So, cut it out already!”
 
TK asks, curiously, “So, what do we do next?”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Well, the best thing that we can do is continue to go around doing business as usual while I think that we should start organizing patrols to search for any danger.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “That's a good idea, Lady Hokage. We got caught unawares by the Sailor Scout's enemies and we got lucky only because Erin awoke and harness her Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Good point.”
 
Shikamaru says, with a plain tone, “We'll need to organize patrols to search for any trouble and we should give them some form of communication that can't be blocked just in case they got into trouble.”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “I think that Miss Washu and I could work on something.”
 
Izzy says, with a plain tone, “I think that I can help with that.”
 
Washu says, with a sly smile, “Great! The more, the merrier!”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Plus, I think that a secondary mission for these teams is to find the headquarters of the Orichalcos as quickly as possible.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod, “Wise idea, Lady Hokage. Miss Washu, Ami-chan, and I can supply some general information of where they can be and how to enter the areas.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “That's good work, Bastion.”
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “And when we find this jerk, he'll pay for taking innocent people's souls and using others for his own sick plans!”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “Don't get too excited, Naruto. He won't be easy to find or we would have found him already.”
 
Sakura says, with a nod, “We don't who or what he has to use against us.”
 
Naruto says, with a confident tone and smile, “Yeah, but that hasn't stopped us before! Whatever the jerk sends against us, I'm sure that together we'll beat it! We've done it before.”
 
Hinata says, with a nod, “I agree, Naruto-kun.”
 
Sakura says, with a smile, “Well, you have a point, Naruto.”
 
Neji says, with a nod, “Indeed. However, we will need to be ready and we will need to get to work.”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “For now, we should take it easy and start our training and other plans the next day.”
 
Tea says, with a nod, “That's a good idea, Yugi.”
 
Joey says, nodding his head in agreement, “Yeah! We've had a long day today.”
 
Tai says, with a serious tone, “And something tells me that it is going to get longer tomorrow. We have got experience in these kinds of things.”
 
Takuya says, nodding his head in agreement with Tai, “Tell me about it.”
 
Lita says, plainly, “Ditto.”
 
Alexis says, with a sigh, “No kidding. It is same for us and the Shadow Riders.”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “Don't remind me of those jokers.”
 
Hikari says, closing up the briefcase, “I think that we should tell a few more of us the code to unlock their briefcase. When we find the final two `Signers', we will need to give them their decks.”
 
Kurama says, with a plain tone, “I'm sure that we will find them in due time.”
 
Kira says, nodding her head, “Yeah, these kinds of things happen to us a lot.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sigh, “No joke, sis.”
 
Ayeka says, with a nod, “However, Lady Kari's suggestion is a wise idea. Who knows who will find the other two `Signers' and we will need to give them their decks as soon as possible.”
 
Ryoko says, drolly, “Obviously, princess.”
 
Ayeka says, with a snarl, “What was that pirate?”
 
Sasami says, with a roll of her eyes, “Here we go again.”
 
Tenchi says, with a sigh, “Yep.” Soon enough, Ryoko and Ayeka were in their usual arguments with Mihoshi and Kiyone trying to break it up with help from our other heroes and heroines.
 
Syrus says, sighing himself, “It is just another day in our lives.”
 
Tyranno says, nodding his head in agreement, “Ten four on that one, Private. Ten-four.”
 
As Yeshua looks at the briefcase, he thinks, with a plain tone, “It looks like the situation is as worse as I thought it would get. It looks like the power of the `Signers' is now needed. I'm not surprised that the Child of Miracles and the Moon Princess were chosen since they are among the strongest warriors of the Silver Millennium, but the Child of Hope is an interesting choice. What kind of role does he play battling the evils that terrorizing the civilizations during the time of the `People of the Stars' on Earth? The `People of the Stars' are also connected with the Silver Millennium, but what kind of `connection' does the Child of Hope have with the Red Star and the Crimson Dragon? This is very interesting. I shall continue to watch Takeru Takashi with great interest.”
 
(The following day; Morning at Duel Academy harbor)
 
In the early morning hours of Duel Academy, we find a small group of people assembled together in Duel Academy with Prince of the Spirit World, Koemna, being one of them and his assistant, Botan, in her Duel Academy `disguise', as another one. The first one is Kohaku, Sango's sister, wearing his Demon Hunter uniform. The second one is Keade. However, there is a third and fourth member of the group that hasn't been seen before.
 
The first one is a female dog demon that's almost to Sesshomaru's height, to around his forehead to be more exact with long silver hair that goes to her kneecaps and narrowed golden eyes like Sesshomaru's, expect it sparked liveliness and she had purple marks on her face, similar to Inuyasha's when he goes full demon. She had claws around the same size as Sesshomaru's claws. She had her own sexy and seductive female figure under her white kimono and blue hakama pants with sandals and a fluffy tail similar to Sesshomaru's wrapped around her slender and feminine waistline. Wrapping around her back was a sheath and sword similar to Normal from Mighty Max.
 
The second one is a human female of 15 years of age with blond hair in the same style as Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, she has brown eyes, she is short for a girl of her age, actually one inch shorter than Syrus, she has a pink top under light sky-blue jacket, black skirt that goes to the tops of her kneecaps, white stockings that covers all of her legs, and light blue sneakers.
 
Kohaku says, with an amazed tone, “So, this is the place where my sister is? It's incredible.”
 
Keade says, with a sigh, “I can't help to wonder about people and their need to build in such places. Kagome's Tokyo is incredible place. It is hard to believe that it was Edo of our time and it is the center of our country.”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “After the event known as World War II, Japan has developed into an economic super-power with many products used in this time made here in Japan. There are very few nations in the world of today that can revive Japan in economic power and the same with technological development. The latest technologists are developed here.”
 
Keade says, with a nod of understanding, “Interesting. Interesting indeed.”
 
The short female teen asks Koemna, “I'm sure that you didn't summon us here formalities or a tour, Koemna.”
 
Botan says, with a nod, “You are quite right, Tiara. We summoned all of you here to lend your aid since the Spirit World detects more negative forces here and the guys and gals already here might need some aid in dealing with the evils they have to already face.”
 
The female dog demon says, with a serious tone, “I just wish to find my brother and sister. I am here to give that stupid priestess that caused my brother so many problems.”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “Easy, Zera. We didn't bring you here to do anything rash. Remember, Kagome is surrounded by her family and powerful allies including a certain Silver Millennium Princess that dog demons like you and wolf demons like Koga and Ayame know and respect very well.”
 
Zera says, with a nod, “I know since you told me. However, that Gaki is going to get a piece of my mind when I find her and trust me, since the Moon Princess is around, I won't do anything rash. But if the Moon Princess isn't there to protect her, well, I can't promise anything.”
 
Botan says, nervously, “Come on, Zera! We told you what happened.”
 
Zera says, with a deadly serious glare, “And that claypot witch will get what she is getting to her soon enough, but idiot let her own emotions get the better of her and caused so much pain and misery to my younger brother as well as get him brainwashed by that insane `dark spirit'. That miko will learn that leaping before thinking has a price.” Soon enough, Zera stomps forwards along the pathway to the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Botan whispers to Koemna, with a curious tone, “Lord Koemna, are you sure that this was a good idea?”
 
Koemna tells Botan, in a whisper, “She would have found out anyway. Remember, she has a telepathic link with them and she already knew of the danger that they were in. This way, there is a far better chance that there won't be any conflict.”
 
Zera yells out, plainly, “I believe that the people of this time say my feelings best with the saying `Don't count on it!' if you know what I mean.”
 
Tiara says, nervously, “I know what she means.”
 
Kohaku asks Keade, nervously, “Will Kagome be alright Lady Keade?”
 
Keade says, with a sigh, “We can only hope that the strength of her allies and the ability of Inuyasha to convince her elder half-sibling otherwise.”
 
Koemna says, after taking a deep breath, “I agree Lady Keade. We should hurry.” Soon after, the rest of the group follows Zera towards the Slifer Red dorm and to try to prevent any trouble.
 
(A short time later that morning; In front of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dormitories, we find all of our heroes and heroines assembling together and they are gathering around each other.
 
Tyranno says, with a sly smile, “Rise and shine troops!”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “Whatever, Huckleberry.”
 
Rika says, with an annoyed tone, “That's Hassleberry, Princeton.”
 
Takara says, with a kind tone, “Easy, Rika.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Don't even try, Takara. You know how she with her new boyfriend.”
 
Tyranno and Rika immediately blush at this and Rika yells out, stuttering, “He . . . We . . . We're not . . .”
 
Erin states, with a sly smile while retaining her plain tone, “Oh, really? Why are stuttering at my comment if it isn't true?”
 
Rika says, annoyed, “You know, part of me is starting to wish that you were still having an `identity crisis'.”
 
Erin replies, with a sly smile and plain tone, “Forgive me for disappointing you.”
 
Nyoko says, with a smile, “It is good that you regained a sense of humor, Erin. I like it!”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “It shows that you are on the `road to recovery' as they say.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, we've got plenty of new stuff to teach our new recruits for today. For one thing, Naruto, you are going to be learning quite a bit yourself.”
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “Why didn't you tell that my dad had his own Kekkai Genkai until now?”
 
Kakashi says, plainly, “You never asked and we were occupied at the time.”
 
Sakura says, with a groan, “Well, we should have seen that coming.”
 
Temari asks, curiously, “If Naruto has his own Kekkai Genkai, even through it was sealed, wouldn't that mean that Serena has it too since she gained his powers?”
 
Tsunade says, with a nod, “True, Temari. However, since Naruto didn't learn any special jutsu with his clan's bloodline, Serena doesn't know how to use it either.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Tsunade-sensei is right, Temari-san. Can't use a Kekkai Genkai if I don't know how it works. That's one of the few weaknesses of my Kekkai Genkai, I gain the abilities of other ninja through their DNA even other Kekkai Genkai, but they aren't worth anything if the ninja doesn't know how to use the abilities of his or her bloodline.”
 
Soon after, Tsunade produce some scrolls with a blood seal on it and Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “They are your clan's scrolls, Naruto. You and Serena, since she gained your Kekkai Genkai, will learn the secret jutsu of the Namikaze and master your `Elemental Alchemy' Kekkai Genkai. What it does is quite simple. First, it grants you a special doujutsu that allows you to see and perceive all forms of elemental chakra in everything and everyone. Second, it gives you the ability to manipulate elemental chakra in everything and when mastered to an excellent point, everyone as well, not to mention harnessing all forms of elemental chakra, which means that you can change your elemental chakra as well for any situation and harness the powers of the elements. Finally and most powerful of them all, it gives you the ability to change stuff from one element to another, which gave this bloodline `Elemental Alchemy' since it works like alchemists of the old days that tried to change based elements into gold.”
 
Ino says, amazed, “It sounds pretty powerful.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “It is very powerful. It ranks high up with the `Metamorphosis' Kekkai Genkai welded by the Motomiya family and the `Celestial Embodiment' that Serena, Inuyasha, and Melody have. And before you ask, there is a few Forbidden Jutsu that the Namikaze clan welds that are quite desirable.”
 
Sasuke asks, curiously, “I'm guessing some kind of `Exile of Life' jutsu or something like that?”
 
Tsunade says, with a nod, “That's right, Sasuke.”
 
Kagome asks, curiously, “It seems like there are plenty here of us, non-Shinobi, with ninja backgrounds. I mean Rei with her ties to the Uchiha clan, Inuyasha and Melody with their ties with Serena's village, and Davis and Jun with their `ninja heritage'. Could there be more among us that have ninja heritages?”
 
Alister says, with a nod, “That's a good point. I mean Sissy and I could have our own ninja heritages.”
 
Keiko says, with a groan, “Alister . . .”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “That could be quite possible, Kagome Higurashi.” Everyone looks to see the group consisting of Koemna, Botan, Tiara, Kohaku, Keade, and Zera walking towards them.
 
Sango yells out, shocked, “Kohaku!”
 
Davis and Alister shout out, shocked, “Tiara!”
 
Kari asks Davis, curiously, “You know her?”
 
Miroku asks, surprised, “Lady Keade?”
 
Just then Inuyasha, Melody, and Sesshomaru spot Zera and they yell out in unison, “Zera?”
 
Kagome asks Inuyasha, perplexed, “You know her?”
 
Soon after, Zera spots Kagome and yells out, angrily, “You!” Without warning, Zera draws her sword and charges right at Kagome with the intent to kill in her eyes.
 
Sanosake calls out, shocked, “Sissy, watch out!” But immediately, Serena, Rini, Molly, and Kira snap into action.
 
Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!”
 
Valkyrie Neo Moon Power, Make-up!”
 
Valkyrie Sedna Power, Make-up!”
 
Valkyrie Milky Way Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Zera is blinded by four bright lights that surround Serena, Rini, Molly, and Kira as their clothes melt away and armored fukus form around their forms as they transform. When the bright lights fade away, Zera starts to open her eyes, but then she feels something cold around her feet. Just then she looks down to see her legs are frozen solid.
 
Zera yells out, stunned, “What?” Immediately, she looks forward as Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way immediately attacks her with her weapon and Zera blocks with her sword causing the force that she attacks with to be so hard that the ice around Zera's legs to shatter into pieces. The two of them are in a standoff through Zera strains to hold off her current attacker. Zera thinks in her mind, stunned, “What the? Who in the world is this girl? I can tell she is a half-demon, but her strength . . . many full demons do not have this kind of power!” Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way throws Zera away and Valkyrie Sailor Moon attacks with a powerful sword swipe that Zera easily blocks, but the force of the blow was so powerful and unexpected that Zera is thrown to the ground hard. Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon and Valkyrie Sailor Moon plan to launch a combined attack, but then Inuyasha and Melody leap in-between them and Zera.
 
Inuyasha yells out, concerned, “Wait! Hold it, Moon girls! That my sister!”
 
Plenty of our heroes and heroines yell out in unison, “Sister?!”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain tone, “Indeed. This is my sister and Inuyasha's and Melody's elder half-sister, Zera.”
 
Shippo yells out, stunned, “Zera?! As in Zera the Destroyer?!”
 
Sango asks Shippo, “You know about this demon?”
 
Shippo yells out, with a serious tone, “What demon doesn't know about the infamous Zera the Destroyer? She is quite infamous because she is a known miko hater. It is said that the instant that one comes near her, she attacks the miko ruthlessly without remorse or compassion. However, when it comes to other humans, she leaves them alone unless they attack her or something, but even then she just knocks them unconsciousness at worse. But if you are a priestess, you had better get your butt out of there or she will take her out. However, it is only part of the reason that she is known as Zera the Destroyer. She has taken out so many other types of demons and plenty of them were among the worst of the worse. She is also known as `Storm Zera' because when she attacks, she comes in like a huge storm and you don't know what hit you before it is too late. Everyone knows her reputation at least somewhat well and knows not to get her mad because it is said that she can be very hot-tempered.”
 
Miroku asks Sesshomaru, “You didn't tell us that you had a sister other than Melody. Why is that?”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain tone with a slight hit of nervousness in his expression, “Even through we are both full demons, my sibling and I never really see eye to eye on a lot of matters.”
 
Zera says, with a droll tone, “That's a major understatement.” Zera gets to her feet and she says, with a plain tone and serious glare, “Unlike Sesshomaru, I give humans the respect that they deserve. I do not have a problem with them because they have much right to live as we do and they have shown that they can be powerful and quite resourceful, the Demon Slayers are one example.”
 
Sesshomaru says, with an emotionless tone, “A trait that you must have gained from father.”
 
Zera says, glaring at Sesshomaru seriously, “I trait that I happily accept from father, brother.”
 
Kagome asks Inuyasha, perplexed, “Why did you or Melody tell us about her?”
 
Melody retorts, with a nasty tone, “Why should we tell you anything, witch?”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, annoyed, “Geez! Melody, you really need to mellow out! Big time!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, with a serious tone, “Why were you attacking Kagome?”
 
Zera says, with a snarl, “Why do you think? I was going to teach that rotten wench a lesson for what she put my younger brother and sister through.”
 
Sango asks, perplexed, “You mean Kagome?”
 
Zera yells out, strongly, “Who do you think that I'm talking about? I learned all about her from ruler of the Spirit Realm and her guide. I can't believe that my younger brother had fallen in love with another priestess especially the reincarnation of the priestess of the one that sealed him and Melody into those trees. I had wanted to behead that wench for what she did, but I learned that she died for fatal wounds that she claimed that my brother gave him in his attempt to steal the Sacred Jewel, which angered me more to compare my younger sibling to a common thief. There was nothing that I could do, so, I left for more lands and wait for the day that my brother and sister could be released from that damned spell. When I heard that they had been released, many years later, I was stunned how and I was sickened to learn that it was another priestess that did it. And now, after all the love and devotion that my brother gave to this witch, she had the stupidity of letting her emotions get the better of her and get my brother brainwashed by a evil spirit bent on destroy all life on our planet.”
 
Kagome lowers her head in shame and Alister says, stunned, “Whoa! Harsh, dudes!”
 
Yuka yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Aren't you being a bit harsh?!” Zera shoots Yuka a death glare that sends shivers down her spine and causes her to shake uncontrollably.
 
Rika says, amazed, “Whoa. She isn't a girl that you want to piss off.”
 
Takara says, with a nod, “You got that right, Rika.”
 
Erin says, plainly, “Indeed. If she can send shivers of fear of that much with one simple glare, she is a force to be reckoned with.” Erin thinks in her mind, with a plain and serious tone, “Plus, I can send a greater and deeper power within her.”
 
Zera calls out, with a serious and angered tone, “With what happened with this witch, I might as well as take Melody and Inuyasha back home where they belong and sealed that rotten portal permanently!”
 
Plenty of Inuyasha's group, especially Inuyasha, gasp in shock and Inuyasha yells out, “Zera! You can't be serious!”
 
Zera declares, with a deadly serious tone, “I am serious, Inuyasha! I will not have you hurt by that rotten little wench! I'm making sure of your safety even if I have to drag you and your sister back home with me!”
 
Koemna says, with a serious and plain tone, “That will be quite difficult right now, Zera. You are only elite S-class in demon power, but Inuyasha and plenty of others in the group have legendary Super S-class levels of power. In your current state, you can't force your younger brother to do anything.”
 
Zera says, with a strong and serious tone, “I don't care about levels of power. I'll use my Demonic Priestess magic if I have to.”
 
Sango yells out, stunned, “You have Demonic Priestess magic?!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “Yep! Who did you think taught me Demonic Priestess magic?” Melody tells Zera, with a nasty glare to Kagome, “However, I've got bad news. This wench knows magic that negates Demonic Priestess magic.”
 
Zera yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “Don't worry! I've got magic that's equal to her level of magic and I'll teach it to you to make sure that she doesn't try anything. Plus, I've got an immunity spell to make sure that she doesn't try anything.”
 
Zera says, with a sly smile, “I am eager to see what you have, little sister.”
 
Melody yells out, annoyed, “Oh, man! Zera! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?!”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone pointing to Valkyrie Sailor Moon, “However, I believe that you should know that this young lady in front is Valkyrie Sailor Moon, the heir to the throne to the Moon Kingdom of the Silver Millennium reincarnate.” Zera then jumps back in surprise and Melody gets perplexed.
 
Sesshomaru asks Melody, in his emotionless tone, “Why do you seem so surprised by Zera's reaction? Even she knows the legends, myths, and stories of the Silver Millennium and the Moon Princess, since we are under her symbol, is giving the highest respect by wolf and dog demons. So, do you really believe that Zera will do anything as long as she is around?”
 
Zera gives Sesshomaru a deadly glare and she says, with a deadly serious tone, “I believe that you have said enough, brother.” Sesshomaru a slight bit of nervousness from Zera's glare that surprises Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo and their expressions show it.
 
Sango whispers to the others, “I never known Sesshomaru to show nervousness before.”
 
Kagome whispers, nodding her head, “Yeah. She must be so `infamous' that her own brother is a bit scared of her and I never known him to be scared of anyone.”
 
Koemna tells Zera, with a serious and plain tone, “Anyway, Zera, I didn't bring you here to cause any trouble. I had brought you here to aid the others in stopping the evil that they face and the other problems that the imbalance that they caused that might `pop up'.”
 
Zera crosses her arms in front of her chest and she says, with a plain tone, but deadly serious glare, “As you wish. But don't expect me to stay back when we find this person that used my younger brother for his sick and selfish gains.” Zera then says, with a deadly serious glare, “And don't expect me to forgive her so easily. Personally, I think that she is a danger to my brother and everyone around her like other priestess. I'll be watching her from now on and if she tries anything more, believe me, she will live to regret if she lives at all and I don't care how powerful she is.” Kagome lowers her head and plenty of worry comes from the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Zoe says, with a look of amazement, “And I thought our team had problems during our early days as Digidestined.”
 
JP says, with a nod, “You said it!”
Takuya says, nodding his head in agreement, “No joke!”
 
Yolei asks, curiously while pointing to Tiara, “By the way, who is the short girl?”
 
An anime-like vein appears on Tiara's head and Tiara states, with a low deadly tone, “What did you just say?”
 
Alister slaps his forehead and he says, nervously, “Oh, man! Did she have to say that?”
 
Davis says, lowly and nervously, “Leave it to Yolei to open her trap.” Davis asks TK and Kari, “Hey, can you two help me and Alister in a minute?”
 
TK asks, perplexed, “What for?” Just then Tiara gives a yell as she prepares to charge Yolei, but Davis and Alister immediately restrains before she can jump Yolei.
 
Alister says, seriously, “This, dudes!”
 
TK and Kari say in unison, surprised, “Oh!” Immediately, TK and Kari help Davis and Alister restrain Tiara, who is starting glow with blue spiritual power.
 
Tiara yells out, angrily, “Hey! What do you think that you are doing?! Let me go!”
 
Davis says, with a nervous tone, “No! Down girl! Bad Tiara! Down!”
 
Rei says, a bit shocked, “Whoa! That girl has some serious spirit power!”
 
Jade says, with a nod, “Yep! She is part of Davis' Spirit Detective team!”
 
Kira asks, surprised, “Another new Spirit Detective?”
 
Jade says, with a smile, “Well, she is part of Davis' Spirit Detective team. Tiara Reika, age fifteen, and a girl with one fiery temper especially when her size is mentioned.”
 
Syrus says, nervously, “I'm guessing that she doesn't like that at all.”
 
Koemna says, with a sigh, “That's right. Plus, she has S-class spiritual powers.”
 
Mimi says, nervously, “Wow! I don't want to get on her bad side!”
 
Tai says, nodding his head nervously, “No kidding!”
 
Alister says, with a sigh, “And I've got the lumps to prove that it is bad to get on her bad side!”
 
Keiko says, with a nod, “I'll believe that.”
 
Alister sighs and he says, in a low whisper tone, “Sissy . . .”
 
Kurama says, with a curious tone, “Well, I must say that she is quite talented for a young teen girl like her.” After a few minutes, Tiara calms down for the group and for another group discussion to take place.
 
Sango asks, curiously, “Why did you bring my brother and Lady Keade here?”
 
Koemna says, with a plain tone, “You will need all the help that you can get in this. With forces of the Orichalcos and the Light of Destruction running loose on this island as well as who knows what kind of other evil forces that were unleashed by the imbalance of life in the universe, the forces of good must be assembled here to take care of it.”
 
Yeshua says, with an emotionless tone, “It might be worse than you think, Lord Koemna. We found that Daisuke Motomiya, Takeru Takashi, and Serena Tsukino are three of the five Signers.”
 
Koemna and Botan yell out in unison, flabbergasted, “What?!”
 
Hikari asks, curiously, “I take that you know all about this, right?”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “Indeed, Kari. As son of King Emma, it is my duty to know a lot of things that went on even before my birth. The Signers are another type of `Chosen Duelists': Five people with birthmarks like body parts of a dragon that weld five legendary dragon cards and the only ones able to revive a powerful dragon, the Crimson Dragon, the living representation of a powerful and ancient Red Star, to stop the return of a powerful evil sealed away in the Americas. It is in an area known as simple as the Nazca Lines.”

Ami, Keiko, and Bastion gasp in shock and Bastion says, with a serious tone, “That's a plateau in Peru!”
 
Keiko says, with a nod, “It is place that was said to be center of the Native American civilization known as Nazca which where the area got its name.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “Are the Nazca people the one as the `Children of the Stars'?”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “I believe that they were, but I will need to take sometime to research this. However, I'm not surprised that Davis and Serena are Signers. With their `ancient bloodlines' and their personalities, it isn't surprised. But I am surprised that Takeru Takashi is a Signer and not a `Chosen Duelist'.”
 
Yeshua says, with a logical tone, “However, you know that you don't have to be a `Chosen Duelist' to be a Signer. They are two different kinds of `Chosen Warriors' to deal with two different challenges.”
 
Yusuke says, in his usual tone, “I think that we get it already, Yeshua.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Well, you should remember that the evil sealed within the Nazca Lines will take time to reveal themselves at their own discretion. But agents of this evil might be on the way. So, we must find the other two Signers and Princess Serenity, Daisuke Motomiya, and Takeru Takashi must be wary.”
 
Davis states, drolly, “No pressure, huh?”
 
Serena says, with a sigh, “Just when you think that you didn't have enough to deal with.”
 
Mina says, with a kind smile, “Don't worry, Serena! We're here for you!”

Rei asks, with a sly smile, “Yeah, Serena! What are we chopped liver?”
 
Serena smiles warmly at her friends and she says, “Thank you, everyone.” Just then Serena feels a pair of strong arms behind her and she turns her to head to see her beloved Darien looking at her lovingly. Without words needed to be said, they share a kiss.
 
Matt asks, curiously, “Is there anything else that you want tell us?”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “Actually, there is. There is a few more among you that have ninja backgrounds.”
 
This got the curiosity of our heroes and heroines and Naruto asks, curiously, “Who is it?”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “One is the Higurashi siblings. You see, they have a grandparent that came from the Uchiha clan.”
 
Sasuke yells out, stunned, “What?”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “That's right. Her name was Inzari Uchiha.”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “Grandma Inzari came from the Uchiha clan?!”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “Yes, she was a Jonin at the time she left the Hidden Leaf Village. It was one day on a mission and her team was attacked by rogue ninja. Inzari stayed behind to get her team to safety and while she won against the ninja, the final rogue ninja had managed to push her off a high cliff and she was heavily injured. With those facts, her team thought she was dead. However, she barely managed to survive and she was picked up by a caravan traveling out of the Shinobi lands. Soon after, she recovered outside of the ninja lands and met Kagome's grandfather. She fell in love, married, and gave birth to Kagome's mother, who in turn gave birth to Kagome and Sanosake.”
 
Sakura says, amazed, “So, that means they have the ability to gain Sharingan!”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “That's right, Sakura. And we feel that it is getting close, so, I would believe it best for Sanosake and Kagome to train with the others in the ways of the ninja. When they gain their Sharingan, I think that Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake would be good people to train them.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “I think that Serena should also help since her Kekkai Genkai allowed her to harness the Sharingan too.”
 
Yeshua says, with a logical tone, “Wise idea, Lady Hokage.”
 
Neji asks Koemna, curiously, “Lord Koemna, are there any others with ninja bloodlines like Kagome, Serena, Inuyasha, and the others?”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “Yes, there are. It involves Takeru Takashi and Matt Ishida. You see, their father's side of the family has quite a Shinobi history and it involves their own grandparents. TK's and Matt's grandfather was one of the few survivors of the Mist Village purge of people with Kekkai Genkai. He had the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai, the ability to use and combine water and wind chakra and create ice to make special ice-type jutsu. Their grandmother is another surprise. You see, she was one of the few to survive Orochimaru's experiments with the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai.”
 
Kakashi asks, surprised, “Wait a minute! Yamato isn't the only one with the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai by Orochimaru's experiments.”
 
Koemna shakes his head and replies, seriously, “No. Orochimaru believed at one time that Kunoichi could handle the Kekkai Genkai better than males being the ones that give birth to children and the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai involves, in a way, creating life. He experiments on a Chunin that was to become TK's and Matt's grandmother from their father's side, but she manages to escape and survive the experiment done on her. However, any and all records of her there were so destroyed than not even the Hokage of the village would have known. Soon enough, she secretly experimented on her own and mastered Mokuton. During one mission, she met TK's and Matt's future grandfather and they fell in love. However, with the secrets within them, they decided to leave the Shinobi life. The Third Hokage gave approval of this and with a little help they were allowed to leave in peace. They left the lands of the ninja, went into mainland Japan, specifically Tokyo, and they gained the last name Ishida. Soon after, TK's and Matt's father was born and the rest is history.”
 
Tai yells out, stunned, “Whoa! Does that mean that they have these ninja `Kekkai Genkai' or whatever in them too?!”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “Yes. However, it would be unusual for the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai to be passed on to them since it never passed down to Lady Tsunade from her grandfather AKA the First Hokage, but thanks to Orochimaru's genetic tampering, the highly improbable did happen. The First Hokage's Mokuton didn't just pass to TK's and Matt's father, but to them as well.”
 
There are many gasps of shock, many of our heroes and heroines turn their attention to Matt and TK, and Takara asks, plainly, “So, doesn't that mean that these two have two ninja Kekkai Genkai in them?”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod and a plain tone, “Exactly.”
 
Nyoko yells out, amazed, “Wow! That's so cool!”
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “How come we never heard of this?”
 
TK says, stunned, “Dad never told us about this!”
 
Koemna says, with a sigh, “That's because he didn't want you to know and he heard it from your grandfather and grandmother, his father and mother.”
 
Matt asks, curiously, “Did mom know about this?”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “Yes. When she found, it is the main reason for the divorce. The reason that they divorced, it was out of fear and confusion of what was inside of you. They feared that because you had such powerful Shinobi-based `gifts' or curses, which is what they called it, you would have been taken away. Some of their fighting was authentic because Natsuko was angry at this development, but in the end, she did want to stay together. However, her father convinced her to get a divorce and separate the two of you. The reason was that they were afraid that ninja from the lands of the Shinobi would find out about the two of you and take you away to be turned into mindless killing machines or something of the sort. They divorcing and separated to ensure that you would never be found out.”
 
The Odaiba Digidestined, especially TK and Matt, were shocked at this development and Mimi asks, stunned, “So, they separated out of fear for TK and Matt?”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “And that fear still remains with the two of them. However, they regret separating TK and Matt. It was the `mistake' that Miss Takashi and Mister Ishida talked about during the `elder' Odaiba Digidestined's battles with Myotismon.”
 
TK yells out, perplexed, “How do you know about that?”
 
Botan says, with a sly grin, “You are talking the ruler of the Spirit World.”
 
Kira says, rolling her eyes, “Through he isn't a `know-it-all' or he would have found this out sooner.”
 
Koemna yells out, annoyed, “I'm not all powerful you know!”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “That's just plain ridiculous! There is a rule that ninja wishing to leave the village have to go through an extensive process and those that pass have their records totally destroyed so that any and all enemy ninja would never find them at all.”
 
Koemna says, with a plain tone, “TK's and Matt's grandparents tried to tell their son and his `ex-wife' that, but they weren't so convinced.”
 
Tenchi asks, curiously, “If TK and Matt had these unique abilities, why haven't they unlocked them yet?”
 
Koemna says, with a serious tone, “Like Inuyasha and Melody, they had a sealing jutsu put on them when they were born by their grandparents, which is exactly what they did with TK's and Matt's father. However, they had to do in secret so their son and his wife wouldn't find out. They succeeded in that, but the two of them found out later on, which forced the two of them to reveal their ninja past to them.”
 
Matt says, seriously, “I've always wondered why dad never talked to Grandpa Aoshi ever since we were young.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “I know. I've always wondered why my mom never speaks about our Grandma Misho so much.”
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “So, what should we do?”
 
Kakashi says, plainly, “It is up to them. If they wish for their ninja abilities to be unlocked, it is their choice.”
 
Ryoko says, with a plain tone, “But with their parents so jumpy about ninja, they might leap out of their pants literally.”
 
Ayeka says, drolly, “Thank you for the description, Ryoko.”
 
Matt says, with a serious tone, “Well, I never know to back down to anything if it helps my friends.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “I'm with you there Matt.”
 
Jun asks Matt and TK, curiously, “Are you sure about this? This ninja life isn't a tough one and this isn't going to be easy training.”
 
TK says, with a smile, “Personally, Jun, I'm already having it tough with my training under Genkai. Davis wasn't kidding at all about it.”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “I warned you. Personally, I still have sores on my sores from all that training that I did.”
 
Alister says, rubbing his arms with a pained look on his face, “No kidding, dude.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “Well, I'll unlock TK's and Matt's ninja abilities and I think that it is best that Jun handles one part of their ninja training since her and Davis' bloodline contain the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai since part of their heritage is from a ninja clan descendant from the clan that the First Hokage came from.”
 
Serena says, with a sly smile, “And I'll handle their Hyoton training.”
 
Rei asks Serena, with a sly grin, “Let me guess, Meatball Head, you gained Hyoton Kekkai Genkai as well?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah! I had saved some people from the Mist Village genocide back in the day with help from my fellow Seas and Skies Shinobi and a few of them were from the same clan that had Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.”
 
Lita asks, scratching her head, “How many bloodline traits do you have?”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “Before I gained Sharingan and Byakugan, quite a few. There is Hyoton for one and sometime before I regained my memories, I've also gained the legendary Rinnegan as well.”
 
Tsunade, Hiashi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, and plenty of the adult ninja in the group gasp in shock and Kakashi yells out, flabbergasted, “Rinnegan? You have Rinnegan?!”
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “What is Rinnegan?”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “The Rinnegan is the third and final main dojutsu of our world, Naruto. It is said that this Kekkai Genkai has the power to save or destroy the world. It is said that like the Sharingan, the user can quickly master various dojutsu, but it also gives the user the ability to use all forms of nature chakra manipulation. It was possessed by the person that said to founded our way of life and the ninja world as well as create the first ninjutsu arts. He is known as the Sage of the Six Paths.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “It is also said that this Kekkai Genkai laid the foundation of the Byakugan and then the Sharingan.”
 
Hinata says, stunned, “Amazing!”
 
Jiraiya asks, seriously, “By how did you get the Rinnegan?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “I got it when I battled someone by the name of Pein, the leader of the Akatsuki.”
 
The Leaf Ninja of the group gasp in shock and Ino calls out, flabbergasted, “Whoa! You fought the leader of the Akatsuki?!”
 
Serena shivers at the memory and she says, with a nod, “And barely lived to tell about it. They are not your ordinary group of ninja, I can tell you. I said before that I fought the Akatsuki, too. Their so-called leader had the Rinnegan in his possession and he was a bit surprised to find out that I copied it from him. He was one tough guy especially since he had six bodies under his control.”
 
Neji asks, perplexed, “Six bodies?”
 
Serena says, shrugging her shoulders, “Don't tell me how it works, but this guy, Pein, uses six bodies instead of one and he uses them in unison through one of his bodies is actually a girl's body, which tells me that these are bodies of people he may have killed or `taken over' through some kind of possession or something. All of Pein's bodies have the Rinnegan through I'm not sure how because it is a Kekkai Genkai. It might do with some kind of special jutsu that I picked up with him. It is known as the Shape shifting Jutsu. It is where someone gives up thirty percent of their chakra to another person to turn them into a perfect clone of them with everything from memories and personality to personality and techniques. However, since the clone is dependant on the chakra from the original, they are limited in their abilities. Once the clone is killed or uses up the given chakra, they revert back to their original state. From what you told me, you've seen this jutsu in action before.”
 
Sakura yells out, snapping her fingers, “Yeah! When those jerks kidnapped Gaara, Kakashi-sensei, Naruto, and I thought we were fighting Itachi and Guy-sensei and his team was fighting someone that was exactly like Kisame, but when we beat them, they reverted into different person with the person that was Itachi was proved to be an Akatsuki spy placed in the Sand Village by the name of Yura.”
 
Tenten says, with a nod, “Yeah, I remember that. It was surprising that guy that we and Guy-sensei were fighting wasn't the real deal.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “And very frightening. Remember, Serena said that the clones had thirty percent of the original's chakra within them. And the Kisame clone that you fought was tough to beat even with Guy using one of his most powerful taijutsu.”
 
Neji says, with a nod, “It makes me wonder what the real Kisame is like.”
 
Tsunade asks Serena, seriously, “Is there more that you can tell us about this Pein?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, you can know that he is always with a beautiful woman by the name of Konan.”
 
Jiraiya and Tsunade yell out in unison, shocked, “What?!”
 
Shizune asks Tsunade, “My lady, what is it?”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “That name. That was the name of a young girl with two companions that Jiraiya and I thought died years ago.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “Years ago, during the wars that our lands were in, all three Sanin, Tsunade, Orochimaru, and myself, had found three war orphans by the names of Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan. We had given them so food, but Orochimaru suggested that we kill them because they were orphans and if they lived, they would have a life of misery. Of course, I and Tsunade disagreed. I took them in myself and one day, I had found that Nagato and Yahiko were attacked by Stone Chunin and Nagato somehow managed to kill him to save Yahiko. Soon after, I trained them in the ninja arts and left them when they had the ability to go on their own. Tsunade and I thought that they had died years ago, but this really changes things. You see, the greatest thing about Konan is her expertise in origami.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Well, it explains her jutsu style. She uses a paper-style jutsu: Basically infusing her chakra into paper to turn them into dangerous weapons or distractions. She used a `Paper Shuriken Jutsu' to turn paper into deadly shuriken and `Paper Clone' in which she created a life-like clone out of paper. If you need to know what she looks like, she has dark blue hair and dark blue eyes with a paper flower in her hair.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “That's the same Konan all right. I never forgot those eyes or her hair.”
 
Tsunade asks, curiously, “Then the leader of the Akatsuki has to be . . . Nagato?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a nod, “Yes. If I had to guess, I was wondering how he defeated that Stone Chunin so long ago. The only way he must have done that was on that day his Rinnegan awoke and he struck him down with his new power. I just can't believe those same orphans that I trained turned into the leaders of the greatest threat to our world that we ever known.”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “Don't count on it. Pein or Nagato isn't the real leader of the Akatsuki. He is a front for the real leader.”
 
Everyone turned their attention to Serena and Naruto asks, seriously, “So, sis, who is the real leader of these jerks?”
 
Serena then sees an image of an unusual Sharingan in her mind and she says, with a shiver, “I'll never forget him. When I managed to barely defeat his top `agents', he was forced to come out. Only a few people in that Akatsuki known that he is the real leader. This guy really put shivers down my spine. When I got the chance to look into his eyes, I saw pure evil itself in those eyes. His name is . . . Madara . . . Madara Uchiha.”
 
There are more gasps from our heroes and heroines, especially the group of Leaf Ninja, and Hiashi yells out, stunned, “Impossible! Madara Uchiha is long since gone!”
 
Neji asks, curiously, “Why is that?”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Because he was the founder of the Uchiha clan and the same person that fought my grandfather, the First Hokage, at the Valley of the Ends. He would be far older than I was, if he were alive. However, there is little to no information other than those facts.”
 
Jiraiya asks, seriously, “Could you have been tricked by some kind of Genjutsu?”
 
Serena tells Jiraiya, with a shiver of fear, “Believe me, I wish that I was joking, but when I saw his Sharingan eyes and saw the evil intent in them, I knew that I wasn't. Plus, I'm a Genjutsu Mistress myself. At the time, he was going around in a guise as an Akatsuki wanna-be known as Tobi with a spiral mask to cover his face. He was acting like a total goof, but when he revealed himself, his personally did a one-eighty and I saw pure evil and killer intent in his eyes. I couldn't believe him when he told me who he really was, but he then explained to me about his special `Eternal' Mangekyo Sharingan. You see, with the Mangekyo Sharingan, it came with a price when you gain it: It damages your eyesight over time. Through with my own Kekkai Genkai and Lunarian heritage, I doubt that will be a problem. Anyway, from the story that Madara told me, he and his brother gained the Mangekyo Sharingan, it slowly blinded them until Madara became totally blind. Madara claimed that his brother gave him his eyes willingly, but from what I could tell, Madara most likely killed his younger brother and took his eyes. Because the only way to regain your eyesight from the damage caused by the Mangekyo Sharingan is by taking the eyes of a sibling who has Sharingan eyes and combining it with your own. Madara did that and he gained his own `Eternal' Mangekyo Sharingan. And what it gave him was some kind of immortality or something close to it.”
 
Sasuke states, with a stunned tone, “Immorality?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Or so Madara says. Plus, there is another fact that you might want to know. This `ultimate Sharingan' gives Madara the ability to control Tailed Demons like the Nine-Tailed Fox.”
 
Tsunade yells out, stunned, “The ability to control demons?!”
 
Serena says, nodding her head, “Yep! He said that he used it to control the Nine-Tailed Fox at the Valley of Ends before to try to beat the First Hokage when his own clan that he founded, the Uchiha, casted him out. Plus, he mentioned that he used his Sharingan to try and control the Nine-Tailed Fox again to `get back at his former home' as he called it.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Wait! When I entered Naruto's mind, the Nine-Tailed Fox mentioned someone by the name of Madara Uchiha and my chakra was similar to his sinister chakra.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “So, it must have been Madara that sent the Nine-Tailed Fox against the village on the day of Naruto's birth.”
 
Kyuubi yells in Naruto's mind, “It's about time that your friends figured that out!”
 
Naruto yells out at the Kyuubi, annoyed, “Hey! Why didn't you mention this fact, fox?!”
 
Kyuubi replies, slyly, “Would you believe me if I had told you? Besides . . . you never asked Kit!” Naruto gives an annoyed groan at the Nine-Tailed Fox's response.
 
Sakura says, curiously, “If this Madara can control demons like the Nine-Tailed Fox, then maybe it be involved why the Akatsuki are gathering the Tailed Demons from across the Shinobi lands.”
 
Michelle asks Serena, curiously, “Serena, why did he tell you this?”
 
Serena wraps her arms around her body, she starts to shake in fear, and she replies, nervous in her tone, “Simple. He told me . . . because he was about to kill me.” Many of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Serena says, solemnly, “And he nearly did on that day. He was the only person ever to really outmatch me, the infamous `Black Angel'. Even through I was injured at time, I knew that he had incredible skills. Before I could make a move, he used a powerful time-space teleportation jutsu that I never seen before. He managed sure that he covered himself in a special covering to make sure that I couldn't gain his powers thanks to my Kekkai Genkai and he pounded me into the ground. Before I could managed to escape, he had broken nearly all of my ribs, all of the bones in my right arm, fracture the bones in my right shin, and burned me so badly that I looked like a cooked turkey not to mention I nearly lost enough blood to die right on the spot. I barely escaped with my life by luck and a lot of luck. His eyes . . . His Sharingan eyes haunted my nightmares until shortly after I returned to my family.” Serena closes her eyes and her body was totally shaking and quivering with fear from the memory of this particular enemy that she faced during her ninja career.
 
Everyone looked at each other and Tenten says, seriously, “Well, this changes a few things.”
 
Anko says, with a nod, “No joke. It looks like we are facing a very powerful enemy.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “I wonder if Itachi knows about Madara.”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, with a serious and angered tone, “Wait! Could that be the real reason that HE kept me alive? It wasn't because I was weak! Could it be that he wanted me to get stronger and gain the Mangekyo Sharingan so that he can take my eyes?! Could it be that Itachi wants me to get those eyes so that he can take them from me to gain greater power?!” At the thought, Sasuke's anger and rage starts to build, but then a new thought comes into his mind and Sasuke thinks in his mind, “Wait! If that's the reason, then why didn't he spear father since he had Sharingan as well? There is more to this than I know and can figure out! And only HE can tell me! And when this over, I will find him and before he dies, Itachi will tell me everything!”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “And this is something that we also consider. With Naruto, here, the Akatsuki could be here at anytime to try to get him. With the GX tournament and the chaos that has been happening, thanks to the Orichalcos and Light of Destruction, they could try an attempt to kidnap him at anytime. Remember, they are already here from the evidence given to us by Serena's `foster father'.”
 
Shikamaru thinks in his mind, in his usual tone, “Oh, man! This is one major drag!”
 
Kiba says, with a sly grin, “Those rotten jerks won't get Akamaru and me! Right, boy?!” Akamaru gives a loud `bark' in reply and Kiba says, proudly, “Yeah! Those jerks won't stand a chance!” However, what they and everyone else didn't know is that some distance away, we find Itachi and Kisame observing the group unseen.
 
Kisame whispers to Itachi, with a sly grin, “The kid has a lot of spunk in him! Too cocky for his own good!”
 
Itachi replies, emotionlessly, “Indeed, Kisame. But remember, we shouldn't underestimate them. They are quite powerful. Might Guy and his team defeated your clone even through it was only using thirty percent of your chakra.”
 
Kisame says, with a nod, “You do have a point, Itachi.” Kisame says, looking at Serena, “And HE said is true. He and this girl did meet so long ago.”
 
Itachi says, with a nod, “Indeed. She is one of the few enemies to see our real leader and live to tell about it. And now, the others know the truth about the Akatsuki and the Uchiha clan.”
 
Kisame asks, curiously, “What's next?”
 
Itachi says, plainly, “I sense other powerful dark and sinister chakras on this island. For now, I feel we should wait and observe. If we attack now, we might be in trouble especially with `Black Angel'. I can sense her power and with multiple Kekkai Genkai, including my clan's, the Hyuga clan's, and even Pein's Kekkai Genkai at her command, the training from the current Hokage and former Sanin, Lady Tsunade, and her extensive battlefield experience, Serena Tsukino is a powerful and dangerous foe. If we fight her, our defeat is most certain.”
 
Kisame says, with a snarl, “No joke. I mean, she fought some of the best members of the organization and beat them. I can see why they warned us about her. She is no joke.”
 
Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “Plus, there are plenty of others that rival her power, skills, and abilities, Kisame. We would not only be outnumbered, but outmatched in every single way. The time to strike isn't now. We must wait.”
 
Kisame says, with an annoyed tone, “It seems like we do a lot of that lately, but you do have a point. That strange beast and his group of brats don't stand a chance with me at full power, but with all of them there including `Black Angel', I would love to rip them apart, however, I'm not crazy to charge into that group.”
 
Itachi says, with a nod, “Agreed. Now, let us find a place that we can observe and wait for our chance to strike.” Itachi thinks in his mind, “Serena Tsukino . . . the infamous `Black Angel' . . . the rival to the three legendary Sanin of the Hidden Leaf Village . . . she and plenty of our comrades might prove useful along with Naruto . . . my time is short . . . but I might have the necessary time that I need to complete what I started all those years ago.” Soon after, Itachi and Kisame take off deep into the woods to find a place to observe our heroes and heroines until the time is right from them, but then a wind comes through the air causing Serena, Rei, Amara, Kurama, Hiei, Tenchi, Ayeka, Sasami, Takara, Rika, and Erin to take notice as they look up.
 
Takuya notices this and asks, curiously, “What's up?”
 
The others soon take notice and Zoe asks, curiously, “What's wrong?”
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “An ill chill is in the wind.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Evil is coming. A powerful evil is on its way.”
 
Nyoko asks, curiously, “Isn't evil already here?”
 
Erin replies, plainly, “An evil that we haven't been fighting is on its way to Academy Island. I can sense it in the wind. The evil chill is coming from the realm of the Shinobi.”
 
Melissa asks Erin, curiously, “You mean the threat is coming from the ninja world?”
 
Erin retorts, plainly, “Isn't that what I said?”
 
Kakashi thinks in his mind, seriously, “There is only one threat that I know that can come from our part of the world: The Akatsuki.”
 
(Somewhere within the realm of the Shinobi; Sometime later)
 
In the part of the world where the ninja dwell, we find ourselves within a dark and damp cave with some lightning by torches within. And inside, we find two people wearing black cloaks with red cloud patterns on them and one is a male that has orange hair and multiple rings around the black pupil of his eyes. The second one is a beautiful woman with blue hair and dark blue eyes with an emotionless look on her face.
 
The woman says, in a beautiful female voice with a calm plain tone, “I have the report from Itachi and Kisame from Academy Island. We were right. She is there, Nagato-sama.”
 
The man, Nagato also known as Pein, the `leader' of the Akatsuki, replies, with a nod, “Interesting. Maybe it is finally the time that I finally defeat the only person that ever defeated me, Konan-chan.”
 
The woman, Konan, replies, with a nod, “Yes. You have crushed the corrupt leader of our village, but yet, she had taken your bloodline, turned it against you, and defeated you in battle. However, the battle was very close. It took nearly everything that she had to win and you nearly killed her at one point.”
 
Pein tells Konan, “True. However, she managed to easily see that killing stroke coming and completely turned it against me. The power that she possesses, however, really interests me. Not only is she a jinchuniki, herself, but she holds one of the world's most powerful bloodlines. The one that can copy even other bloodlines, even my own. A power like that can't go to waste.”
 
Konan asks, curiously, “Do you believe that she could be the key to the peace that we desire?”
 
Pein says, with a nod, “Yes. We must go to this `Academy Island' and get her along with the Nine-Tails.”
 
Just then a male voice says, in a child-like tone, “Oh, Tobi wish to help too!” Pein and Konan yelp silently and they turn to see a black cloaked and clothes figure with wild spiked black hair and an orange mask over his face that swirls towards an opening for his right eye.
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Hello . . . Madara-sama. Don't worry, there is no one else within the room.”
 
Just then Madara AKA Tobi says, in a more formal and serious tone, “I see.”
 
Konan says, with a plain tone, “We have gotten a report form Itachi and Kisame. The Nine-Tails is on this Academy Island along with Itachi's brother, but the `Shadow Angel' is also on the island as well.”
 
Madara says, with an interested tone, “I see. She has survived our last encounter.”
 
Pein says, plainly, “Madara-sama, they tell us that they believe that her power is far greater than before. And they report that she is indeed the princess of the stories, legends, and myths of the Silver Millennium.”
 
Madara perks up in interest, even through not shown under his mask, and he says, plainly, “Interesting, indeed. Then what Itachi and Kisame said is true. Her power must be far greater than before. If you plan to fight her, Pein, you will not beat her. You barely lost that fight to her the last time that you met and this time, with her greater power, she will beat you utterly. The Moon Princess is said to process one of the strongest powers in the universe. If you combine that with her legendary Kekkai Genkai, not to mention that she has your Kekkai Genkai as well, she will crush without too much effort this time.”
 
Konan says, with an annoyed tone, “We are far stronger than the last time that we met!”
 
Pein says, with a serious tone, “Konan, stand down!”
 
Madara says, plainly with a hint a sly tone in his voice, “True. However, her skills must be stronger than when I defeated her last time. Through it is true that I attacked her while she was badly injured. I had no other choice. Her bloodline could prove . . . troublesome especially since my Kekkai Genkai isn't immune to be copied.” Madara says, with a plain and serious tone, “That's why she needs to be eliminated.”
 
Pein says, perplexed, “But she holds the Ten-Tails.”
 
Madara replies, with a plain tone, “But all we need is up to the Nine-Tails. However, we still need the Eight-Tails and the Nine-Tails as well. However, in this case, with the Nine-Tails protected by Tsukino, we will need all of our forces to fight her.”
 
Konan says, with a plain tone, “We have already lost Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu to the Leaf Village.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Which is why we will need to be there along with Zetsu to get the Nine-Tails.”
 
Madara says, with a nod, “Indeed.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “It is indeed wise. Itachi informed us that Nine-Tails Jinchuniki is the son of the one that sealed it within him.” Madara's interest perks up through his mask prevents it from being shown and Pein says, with a plain tone, “Plus, the Namikaze Kekkai Genkai has been awoken within him. Plus, there are descendants of the Uchiha clan within the new group of allies. Their names are Rei Hino, Kagome Higurashi, Sanosake Higurashi, and Sota Higurashi. Rei Hino, one of the reincarnations of the guardians of the Moon Princess, has an activated Sharingan.”
 
Madara says, with a plain tone, “Interesting.”
 
Pein says, plainly, “There are also others within the group that possesses ninja bloodlines. Two of them have a grandmother that's a survivor of Orochimaru's experiments with the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai and it has passed on to the two of them. They also possess Hyoton Kekkai Genkai as well.”
 
Madara says, with a serious tone, “All the more reason that all of us shall take part in this mission.”
 
Konan says, plainly, “One more thing, Madara-sama, Tsukino has revealed you the Leaf Ninja and all of her allies.”
 
Madara replies, with a plain and sly tone, “It is not surprising. She knows that if her allies are going to fight us, they will need to know all about us. I believe that it is indeed finally the time that I drop this façade.” Madara says, with a plain and commanding tone, “Summon Zetsu. We are heading for this `Academy Island' as soon as possible.”
 
Pein and Konan say in unison, plainly, “Yes, Madara-sama.” Soon after, Madara removes his mask to reveal his face, which looks exactly like Sasuke's face when he is in Cursed Seal Form Level 2, but his hair is black and his Sharingan eyes are different with three red spheres connected by thin black lines in a wheel with three large black lines connecting the wheel to the edges of his eyes with one line connecting it to the top of the eye, one line connecting the `wheel' at the bottom left of the eye, and the final one connecting the `wheel' at the bottom right of the eye.
 
Madara thinks in his mind, with a plain tone, “So, you are the legendary Moon Princess, Tsukino? Very interesting indeed. I feel there are more details that I will learn along the way, but even the Moon Princess of legends will not be able to stop my plans. The Tailed Beast shall be mine and you shall be nothing, but a memory.”
 
(Within the headquarters of the Orichalcos; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of the headquarters of the Orichalcos, we find Dartz standing on the platform while looking down the stairs at Mizuki, who was kneeling at his feet.
 
Dartz says to Mizuki, “Rise, my friend. It is time for you to fulfill your duty to the Orichalcos.”
 
Mizuki gets to his feet and he says, with an evil sly grin, “Do not worry, Master Dartz. I won't fail you like those losers.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly smile, “I know that you won't. Now, it is time for you to your justice my friend. You shall take the soul of the container of the Nine-Tailed Fox. I modified your Seal to ensure that when you win, you will not only get the container of the Nine-Tailed Fox's soul, but the soul of the demon fox as well.”
 
Mizuki gains a wide sly sinister grin, “Thank you, Master Dartz. It will be my pleasure to take that rotten fox brat. He made a fool out of me twice in a row and I will make sure that he pays the ultimate price.”
 
Dartz tells Mizuki, with an evil smile, “You should be careful, Mizuki. Remember, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is only the container of the fox, but he can harness its evil power and he has the blood of the person that sealed the demon fox within him.”
 
Mizuki yells out, with a dark cold angered tone, “I don't care! To me, he is nothing, but demon spawn! And I will make sure that Kyuubi brat pays for making a fool out of me!” Mizuki says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And I will do by taking away his little whore. Anyone that gives themselves that demon brat, even if she is heir to the Hyuga clan, is nothing, but trash. And she will pay giving her body to that demon brat with her soul as well.”
 
Dartz says, with a nod, “Indeed, my friend. I shall leave everything to you.”
 
Mizuki says, with an evil sly smile, “Do not worry, Master! I will not fail!” Soon after, Mizuki vanishes in classic Shinobi fashion and Dartz gives a wide evil sinister grin on his lips.
 
(Within another area of Academy Island; Later that day)
 
By the cliff area near the Slifer Red dorm, we find Hinata Hyuga, girlfriend/lover of our blond haired demon fox container, sitting down and relaxing while she enjoys the beautiful partially cloudy day.
 
Hinata says to herself, “It is so pretty out here this morning. This is the type of day that I enjoy so much. It is so peaceful. It is hard to imagine that beings like Dartz and the Light of Destruction are trying to take it all away just because they don't like the world.” Hinata closes her eyes for a second and doesn't notice anyone a figure nearby.
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, with a dark sly tone, “They are just jerks that think that they are better than everyone else!” Hinata's eyes snap open and she blushes as a pair of familiar arms wraps around her waist. Hinata turns her head only to meet the lips of her boyfriend, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, right on the lips and after her surprise is done, Hinata and Naruto engage in a passionate kiss for the next five minutes, breaking apart only to get air.
 
Hinata says, with a smile, “Naruto-kun.”
 
Naruto says, with a loving tone, “Hi, Hinata-chan.”
 
Hinata asks Naruto, with a warm smile, “What are you doing here, Naruto-kun?”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a loving tone, “Why not? I should be spending time with my lovely flower, shouldn't I?”
 
Hinata blushes and she says, lovingly, “Oh, Naruto-kun . . .” Soon after, she starts to kiss Naruto again for the next few minutes, but then the image shimmers away and we find Mizuki out in the open in front of Hinata and she is kissing into thin air.
 
Mizuki asks, with an evil sly grin, “Ha! This is too easy. I don't think I needed the Orichalcos help to create a Genjutsu realistic enough to trick someone like her. And she is supposed to be the Hyuga family heir? Ha! She is a joke!” Mizuki then creates a portal in front of Hinata while she is trapped in the illusion.
 
The illusion of Naruto gets to his feet and he tells Hinata, with a sly tone, “Come on, Hinata-chan. I'll show you something great.”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “Shouldn't we go back to the others?”
 
The illusion of Naruto replies, with a sly grin, “Don't worry, Hinata-chan. They won't know that we are gone.”
 
Hinata replies, with a smile, “Okay, Naruto-kun.” Soon after, Hinata, under the Genjutsu enhanced by the Orichalcos, walks into the portal that Mizuki created and Mizuki quickly followed her.
 
Mizuki says, with an evil sly grin, “Ha! Too easy! And soon, this wench and her demon brat will be together again . . . in the belly of the beast!” Soon after, Mizuki goes into the portal that he tricked Hinata into and the portal closes behind him.
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; in the early afternoon hours)
 
Near the abandoned laboratory where the dueling monkey, known as Wheeler, escaped from during Jaden's first year at Duel Academy, we find Yugi, Atem, Joey, Tristan, Tea, Takara, Rika, Nyoko, Melissa, Meiou, and Erin looking around for any signs of Hinata. After she didn't return from her break near the Slifer Red dorm, our heroes and heroines immediately began to look for her while a few of our heroes and heroines including Kurama, Amara, and Erin suspected foul play. Our heroes and heroines split up into different groups to find Hinata and we find Yugi and their friends along with Meiou and the Treasured Era Sailor Scouts looking in this area to find her.
 
Tea calls out, “Hinata! Hinata!”
 
Tristan yells out, “Hey, girl! Where are you?!”
 
Erin says, plainly, “I don't think she can answer.”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “I fear that you might be right about foul play.”
 
Joey asks, perplexed, “Who would be tough enough to take her down? I mean she has those ninja abilities of her and she is a Sailor Scout, too.”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “True. But remember, our enemies usually use dishonorable ways to attack us and most likely, they might have sneaked up Hinata and attacked her when her guard was done.”
 
Rika says, with a snort, “Now, I wouldn't be surprised.”
 
Takara says, worriedly, “I hope that she will be okay.”
 
Nyoko says, with a smile, “With someone like Naruto as her boyfriend, I'm sure that we will find her in no time.”
 
Erin says, plainly, “Let us hope that he doesn't lose control to the Nine-Tailed Fox. You know how emotional he can get.”
 
Meiou thinks in her mind, fearfully, “I do! Oh, bro, don't lose control! We'll find Hinata! I promise! We'll find her!”
 
After a few minutes, they don't see or sense any sign of Hinata and Tea says, with a sigh, “I don't think she is here.”
 
Just then an ill chill comes in the wind and Melissa says, seriously, “But something is here. Something evil.”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Yes. I no longer have the Millennium Puzzle, but I can still sense something evil.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “I sense an ancient and powerful evil nearby.”
 
Tristan asks, nervously, “Where?” Just then a scream rips through the air and Joey and Tristan scream out in shock.
 
Takara says, shocked, “I think that answers our question.”
 
Erin retorts, plainly, “Obviously.” Without another word being said, the group heads off to the source of the voice and without a short time, they find Yami Bakura standing in front of an Academy Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside, but no duelist.
 
Nyoko says, amazed, “Hey! It's one of those two evil dudes that we saw earlier!”
 
Melissa says, plainly, “It is the evil spirit of the Millennium Ring that was once the evil lord of the Shadow Realm: Zorc.”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil smile, “Ah! I'm glad that you remember me.”
 
Atem yells out, strongly, “What are you up to now, Zorc?!”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil sly grin, “The same as always, eh, Pharaoh? No. I think I should call you Atem instead since you passed on your title, your God Cards, and your Millennium Puzzle to the Universe Prince.”
 
Tea yells out, annoyed, “Hey! What do you want slime ball?”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil smile, “So, your little girlfriend has got some backbone since she has got some powers of her. Well, she is no match for the dark lord of the Shadow Realm!”
 
Joey says, with a sly smile, “Well, from what I can see, you have seen better days, Zorc!”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil grin, “Very observant, Wheeler! As you can see, I am not in my true form! The bad news is that even through I was revived from the imbalance in the universe, my power was far from full restored!”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “And let me guess: You need the seven Millennium Items to revive yourself?”
 
Yami Bakura calls out, with an evil smile, “Correct, Atem! With the power of the items, I shall be restored and this whole world shall be covered in eternal darkness! And not even the Light of Destruction or the Orichalcos can stop me! In fact, those yummy souls trapped by the Orichalcos seem pretty good right now!”
 
Rika says, with a snarl, “Sicko!”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil grin, “Thank you! And now, if you excuse me, I have got work to do!”
 
Meiou says, seriously, “You're not going anywhere!”
 
Yami Bakura says, snapping his fingers, “Oh, I think that I am! And here's why!” Just then dark shadows appear around the area the group was in and out of the ground, evil zombie soldiers rise up from the ground and into the air.
 
Nyoko yells out, fearfully, “Eep! Zombies!”
 
Tea says, nervously, “Great. Just what we needed.”
 
Yami Bakura calls out, with an evil excited tone, “Now, my evil spirits, attack and crush this pathetic mortal fools!” Immediately, the evil zombie soldiers rush in to attack our heroes and heroines, but just then Atem's dueling deck gives off a powerful glow.
 
Atem says, shocked, “My deck!” The light from Atem's deck forces everyone to close their eyes and the evil zombies to stop their attack. When the light dies down, none other than Mahad the Dark Magician stands in front of Atem.
 
Yugi says, amazed, “Oh, wow! It's him!”
 
Atem says, amazed, “Mahad.”
 
Mahad tells Atem, “My king, even through you has passed down your power, my duty to you will never end.”
 
Yami Bakura says, annoyed, “You again?! You are really starting to anger me, magician!”
 
Mahad says, with a sneer, “We shall see, Zorc! With your strength limited, you don't have a chance against me!”
 
Yami Bakura yells out, strongly, “We shall see, Mahad!” Immediately, the evil zombie spirits charge right at Mahad, but he calmly charges his staff with his mystical energy.
 
Mahad calls out, strongly, “Spirits of Evil, be gone! Dark Magic Attack!” Mahad launches a powerful sphere of mystical energy at his undead energies and they give unearthly cries as they are totally disintegrated.
 
Tea exclaims, excitedly, “He did it!”
 
Yami Bakura summons a Battle City-type duel disk to his left wrist that has a dueling deck inside and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Not bad! But let's see how you deal with this!” Just then Diabound, in its final form, appears behind Yami Bakura with a sinister roar.
 
Joey says, nervously, “This isn't good!”
 
Yami Bakura yells out, an evil smile, “Diabound, attack Atem's pathetic magic with the power of the Sky Dragon! Thunder Force Strike!” Diabound's tail fires a beam of electrical force similar to Slifer the Sky Dragon's attack right at Mahad.
 
Atem calls out, horrified, “No! Mahad, watch out!” Immediately, Nyoko and Erin get out their sailor transformation devices.
 
Valkyrie Treasured Emerald Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Valkyrie Shadow Garnet Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Nyoko and Erin are bathed in multi-colored lights as their clothes melt away and armored sailor fukus wrap around their forms causing Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star and Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star to take the place of Nyoko and Erin. Immediately, Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star makes her attack by getting in front of Mahad.
 
Emerald Prism Reflection!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star summons a huge emerald-like prism that absorbs the electrical attack and turns it multiple electric assaults that reflect right back at Diabound, hitting it hard, and Yami Bakura yelps in shock as his monster is hit hard. On the meanwhile, Takara and Rika look at each other, nod their heads at some kind of unsaid agreement, and they sneak off into the distance. At this same time, Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star makes her attack as she bashes Diabound with some powerful Taijutsu, knocking it to the ground, hard.
 
Yami Bakura winches in pain as he feels his Shadow Creature's pain and he says, with a snarl, “Do you think that you can beat me so easily? I'm not so easily defeated!”
 
Just then a pair of female voice calls out, “Want to bet on that?!” Everyone looks to the source of the voices to see Eternal Sailor Dark Star and Eternal Sailor Aurora Star above them preparing for a combined attack causing Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star to move out of the way.
 
Treasured Stealth Flare!”
 
The two Eternal Treasured Era Sailor Scouts launches their powerful attack on Diabound and Yami Bakura that slam into them with terrific force and Yami Bakura cries out in extreme pain as he and Diabound are engulfed in a powerful explosion. When the explosion dies down, there is a lot of smoke and dust covering where Diabound and Yami Bakura were hit.
 
Tristan yells out, excitedly, “Ha! They got him!” But just then Yami Bakura's evil laugh is heard as the smoke and dust clear to reveal a small crater where Yami Bakura and Diabound were hit, however, the two of them have vanished!
 
Yami Bakura's voice booms, “Do you really think that I can be defeated so easily?! Ha! I might have underestimated you, ants, but you won't be so lucky next time! Farewell for now, fools!” Yami Bakura's evil laugh is heard all around until it slowly fades away.
 
Joey yells out, angrily, “Hey, you, coward, get back here!”
 
Atem says, with a plain tone, “Let him go, Joey! Cowards like him always do things like this.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a plain tone, “He will be back. And we will need to be ready.”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “Indeed. But for now, we need to find Hinata Hyuga.”
 
Tea says, with a nod, “You're right.”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, nodding her head in agreement, “Good idea. Let's head out.” Without another word needed to be said, we find our heroes and heroines heading off to find Hinata Hyuga.
 
(Shortly thereafter; on the beach)
 
Unfortunately, we find Hinata Hyuga trapped within a mystical Orichalcos circle and her wrist and ankles are bound by shackles with chains that go into the ground and she has a solemn look on her face.
 
Hinata thinks in her mind, solemnly, “How could I have been fooled by such an illusion? And now, I'm putting Naruto-kun's life in danger.”
 
Mizuki, who has a Chaos Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, says, with an evil sly grin, “Ah, don't feel too bad little witch. My Genjutsu was enhanced by the Orichalcos. It was make you feel and see what you must wanted and needed and I knew it would be that demon brat. Not even the Fifth Hokage herself would have known the difference between reality and an illusion with the Orichalcos helping me. But then again, I didn't THAT real-like Genjutsu to trick someone like you.”
 
Hinata says, annoyed, “Ooh, you are just terrible!”
 
Mizuki yells out, with a dark cold snarl, “Just because I'm going to get the justice that I deserve against the fox brat and his little friends!”
 
Hinata yells out, strongly, “Naruto is nothing like that demon that he is containing!”
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold nasty tone, “Bah! Bah! I don't care! To me, that little brat and that rotten fox are one and the same! Well, I'll get my revenge on him for making a fool out of me and all who denied me power including the whole rotten village!”
 
Just then a familiar loud male voice calls out, “Hinata!” The two of them look to see Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, and the rest of the ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village assemble in front of the two of them.
 
Kakashi yells out, shocked, “Mizuki!”
 
Shizune calls out, stunned, “That's impossible! I thought he was in jail and his body was damaged from using Orochimaru's experimental animal elixir!”
Mizuki yells out, with an evil sly grin, “Not anymore! Thanks to Master Dartz, my body has been restored and I get the chance to take my revenge!”
 
Naruto calls out, angrily with his eye turning into red slits, “Let Hinata go, asshole! Your fight is with me! So, let her go now or I will . . .!”
 
Mizuki exclaims, not threatened, “Or you will what?! If you make any wrong moves, your little whore's soul gets taken away! Yes! I know that you and she have become an `item'. Lord Hiashi, you should be ashamed allowing your daughter to deal with such `demon spawn'!”
 
Hiashi says, with a stern tone, “Unlike most people, my eyes are not blind to the truth. There is a different between a demon and its `jailer'. Plus, he is the son of the village's great Fourth Hokage and I knew this fact, in which I showed my respect.”
 
Mizuki says, rolling his eyes and with a dark cold nasty tone, “Oh, brother! Like I care he is the Fourth Hokage's flesh and blood! To me, the Fourth Hokage tainted his own child with that demon! He should have used a brat that no one would have missed and then got rid of the kid to get rid of the demon!”
 
Kakashi says, with a snarl, “Well, unlike you, Mizuki, my sensei had a great heart! And thankfully, Naruto has inherited that heart!”
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Whatever! Anyway, he and I have an old score to settle! He and I are going to duel! And if he doesn't duel, let's just say that his precious little wench will have one less soul!”

Hiashi and Neji activate their Byakugan and Hiashi says, with an angered tone, “If anything happens to her, I swear that I . . .”
 
Naruto attaches an Academy Duel Disk to his left wrist, put his dueling deck inside, and he yells out, “Don't worry about it, sir! I'll get Hinata back!”
 
Everyone looks at Naruto and Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Are you sure, Naruto? This guy isn't playing any friendly game. This duel will most likely involve your soul.”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Hinata is in danger and I won't abandon her! I lost her once and I'm not going to do so again!”
 
Hinata says, lowly, “Naruto-kun . . .” On the meanwhile, Naruto steps forward to face Mizuki and both of them activate their duel disks. Their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each and both of them draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Naruto and Mizuki yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Naruto: 4000
Mizuki: 4000
 
Mizuki draws one card from his deck and yells out, “I'll go first, brat!” Mizuki then gains a wide evil sly grin and yells out, as his Field Spell slot opens and he displays a Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card, “And I play the Seal of Orichalcos!”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Don't be a fool, Mizuki! You play that card and you will risk your own soul!”
 
Mizuki says, putting the card in the slot, “Who asked you?! I don't care!” The slot closes and the bright eerie green glow surrounds Mizuki and he yells out as the Seal of Orichalcos surrounds Naruto and Mizuki on the field while the mark of the Orichalcos appears on Mizuki's forehead with his eyes giving off an evil red glow. Mizuki says, with a sigh of relief and evil smile, “Ah! Now, that's power!”
 
Tenten says, nervously, “This isn't good.”
 
Ino says, nervously, “No kidding! Now, whoever loses the duel, loses their soul!”
 
Mizuki puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “And I'll start things off with this! I summon my Ninja Commander Ikusa in attack mode!” Just then Ninja Commander Ikusa (750/700) comes to the field in attack mode. A card comes out of Mizuki's deck and he says, putting it on his duel disk, “And my monster's ability allows me to summon this card! My Ninja Soldier Katana in attack mode!” Right besides Ikusa, Ninja Soldier Katana (400/400) comes to the field in attack mode. Mizuki says, with an evil sly grin, “And thanks to seal, they gain five hundred more attack points!” Just then Ninja Soldier Katana and Ninja Commander Ikusa gain the mark of the Orichalcos on their foreheads, glowing red eyes, and Katana's stats rise from 400/400 to 900/400 while Ikusa's stats rise from 750/700 to 1250/700. Mizuki puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly grin, “And I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Naruto calls out, strongly while drawing a card, “It's my turn!” Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I summon my Spear Dragon in attack mode!” Just then Spear Dragon (1900/0) comes to the field in attack mode and Naruto yells out, strongly, “Spear Dragon, take out his Katana with Cyclone Blast!” Spear Dragon prepares to attack Katana with a beam of wind energy.
 
Mizuki puts a button on his duel disk and yells out, with an evil smile, “Sorry, brat, but I play my Ninja Smoke Ball trap card!” Just then Mizuki's face-down card is revealed to be the Ninja Smoke Ball trap card and Katana throws a smoke bomb at Spear Dragon causing it to be disoriented. Mizuki says, with an evil smile, “Thanks to my trap, when your target a `Ninja' monster, your attack is stopped and it is worth squat like you!”
 
Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he yells out, angrily, “Oh, yeah! Well, let's see how you deal with a face-down!”
 
Mizuki says, with an evil grin while drawing a card, “Easy!” Mizuki puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he yells out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! This card gives me two more cards from my deck!” Mizuki draws two more cards from his deck, Mizuki puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, evilly, “And now, I sacrifice my Katana to summon my Ninja Master Shogun to the field!” Just then Katana vanishes while Ninja Master Shogun (1600/1400-2100/1400) appears on the field in attack mode while a swirl of sakura petals while embracing the powers of the Orichalcos. Just then two cards come from Mizuki's deck and he says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots and the other in the main monster card zones, “And now, thanks to my Shogun's ability, I can summon two more Ninjas from my deck to the field! So, I play my Ninja Commando Kabuki and another Ninja Solider Katana in attack mode!” Soon after, Ninja Commander Kabuki (700/700-1200/700) and a second Ninja Soldier Katana (400/400-900/400) come to the field in attack and embrace the powers of the Orichalcos. Another card comes out of Mizuki's deck and he says, putting it in the spell/trap slots, “But that's not all, brat, I can play another Ninja from my deck, thanks to my Kabuki's ability! So, not to insult the girls, I play my Ninja Girl, Kunoichi Ayame!” Soon after, Kunoichi Ayame, the Ninja Girl (300/300-800/300) comes to the field in attack mode while embracing the powers of the Orichalcos.
 
Lee says, awe-struck, “Four monsters in one turn?!”
 
Mizuki says, putting one card on his duel disk, “You wish! Next, I play my Vengeful Shinobi in attack mode!” Just then Vengeful Shinobi (400/800-900/800), a dark violet and black suited ninja with a curved blade in his left hand, comes to the field in attack mode. Mizuki yells out, with an evil sly smile, “You can't withstand this army of ninja, brat! And now, my Shogun, get rid of his pathetic dragon!” Ninja Master Shogun launches a flame attack from his mouth right at Spear Dragon.
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “If this attack hits, Naruto will be defenseless!”
 
Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Hold it, pal! Go, Negate Attack!” Naruto's face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and a shield protects Spear Dragon from Ninja Master Shogun's attack.
 
Neji says, with a smile, “Excellent work, Naruto!”
 
Mizuki then displays a spell card with dozens of kunai knives raining down at a ninja and he says, evilly while putting the card in the spell/trap slots, “Wrong, brat! I play my Shadow Kunai spell card! For every Ninja or Shinobi that I have on my side of the field, that demon brat loses three hundred life-points for each one!”
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Mizuki calls out, with a dark cold strong tone, “You heard me! Now, since I have six, you lose eighteen hundred life-points!” Just then all of the Ninja and Shinobi monsters leap up into the sky and launches dozens of kunai knives at Naruto. He cries out in pain as the kunai knives tear into him and he loses 1800 life-points.
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Hinata calls out, horrified, “Naruto-kun!”
 
Mizuki says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slot and with an evil sly tone, “Did that hurt? Now, you know how I feel when you made me into a joke! I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Naruto: 2200
Mizuki: 4000
 
Naruto yells out, putting one card on his duel disk, “Oh, yeah! I play my Exiled Force in attack mode!” Just then Exiled Force (1000/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Naruto calls out, strongly, “Thanks to his special ability, by sacrificing himself, he destroying one monster on your field! And I choose your Shogun!” Just then the group of warriors leap onto Ninja Master Shogun and both monsters are destroyed in an explosion.
 
Mizuki yells out, angrily, “You will pay for that, demon brat!”
 
Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and shouts out, “Don't count on it, dork! Now, I play Monster Reborn to bring back my good friend to the field!” Just then Exiled Force (1000/1000) returns to the field in attack mode. Naruto puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “Then I play my Double Summon spell card! This card allows me another Normal Summon this turn!” Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and shouts out, “So, I sacrifice my two monsters to summon . . . the mighty Tyrant Dragon!” Spear Dragon and Exiled Force vanishes from the field and they are replaced by Tyrant Dragon (2900/2400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Sakura yells out, excitedly, “All right, Naruto!”
 
Kiba calls out, excitedly, “Way to go, Naruto!”
 
Naruto exclaims, with a sly grin, “It's my turn! Tyrant Dragon, attack his Ninja Commando with Tyrant Flame!” Tyrant Dragon launches a powerful flame attack on Ninja Commando Kabuki.
 
Mizuki pushes two buttons on his duel disk and yells out, “You are really dumb! I play my trap cards: Ninjitsu Art of Decoy and Spirit Barrier!” Just then Mizuki's face-down cards are revealed to be the Ninjutsu Art of Decoy and Spirit Barrier continuous trap card. Mizuki says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Sorry, fox brat, my trap card allows my ninja to escape your attack and my Spirit Barrier protects me from all damage as long as I have a monster on the field! So, it means that your attack means squat!” Tyrant Dragon's attack seemly hits Ninja Commando Kabuki, but when the smoke and dust clear, it is revealed that Tyrant Dragon hit a tree log with the attack while Kabuki remains safe as well as Mizuki's life-points don't change.
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “That's not good. It is the same tactic that white fake of Bastion used and it nearly crushed Naruto.”
 
Naruto calls out, with a serious tone, “Your Kabuki might be protected, but your other monsters aren't! Since you still other monsters on the field, my Tyrant Dragon can attack again! So, destroy his Shinobi with Tyrant Flame!” Tyrant Dragon blasts Vengeful Shinobi and destroys it, but thanks to Mizuki's trap card, he doesn't lose any life-points.
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold sly grin, “So, what?! My life-points are safe and since my Shinobi was the target of your Tyrant Dragon, I get one more card from my deck!” Mizuki draws one more card from his deck and puts it into his hand.
 
Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, seriously, “I end my turn!”
 
Mizuki says, as a card comes out of his graveyard, “Instead of drawing this turn, I play my Shadow Kunai's other effect and return it to my hand!” Mizuki take the card out of his graveyard and displays the Shadow Kunai spell card. Mizuki puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Next, I play my Strike Ninja in attack mode!” Just then Strike Ninja (1700/1200-2200/1200) comes to the field in attack mode while embracing the powers of the Orichalcos. Mizuki puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Then I play my Card of Sanctity! This card forces both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands, but don't expect to use them anytime soon, brat!” Both Naruto and Mizuki draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Mizuki puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Perfect! Next, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration! This card allows me to play one spell card in the grave for this turn and I choose your Monster Reborn! So, now, I summon back my Ninja Master Shogun!” Just then Ninja Master Shogun (1600/1400-2100/1400) returns to the field in attack mode and embraces the evil powers of the Orichalcos. Mizuki puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with an evil sly smile, “Then I play a card that you experienced before! My Shadow Kunai spell card! And now, it is time for you to lose another eighteen hundred life-points!” Just then Naruto cries out in pain as he is hit with another assault of kunai knives causing him to lose another 1800 life-points.
 
When he falls to his right knee, everyone else, minus Mizuki and Hinata, yell out in unison and horror, “Naruto!”
 
Hinata calls out, horrified, “Naruto-kun!”
 
Mizuki says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots and with an evil sly smile, “Don't worry, wench! You will be joining your beloved demon in the belly of the Great Leviathan! For I play my final spell card: Great Kite of Ninja!” Just then a red and yellow kite appears in the sky and Ninja Master Shogun leaps inside. Mizuki says, with an evil sly smile, “Thanks to this card, my Shogun is protected from all spell cards and battle attacks! Plus, by sacrificing one Ninja monster, he gets to attack you directly!”
 
Kakashi yells out, stunned, “Oh no! Naruto only has four hundred life-points left! If this attack hits, he is finished!”
 
Mizuki calls out, with evil excitement, “That's right, Kakashi! Say goodbye to beloved fox brat! I sacrifice my Ikusa to allow my Shogun to attack him directly with his Thunder attack!” Ikusa vanishes from the field and Shogun launches a thunderbolt right at Naruto.
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Tsunade yells out, stunned, “Naruto, look out!”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile while pushing a button on his duel disk, “Did you forget about my face-down card? I play my Magic Cylinder!” Naruto's face-down card is revealed to be Magic Cylinder trap card and Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Since your attacked me, this card redirects your attack back at you! So, let's see how you like it!” Just then two cylinders appear on the field, the attack goes into one, and comes out the other cylinder which slams into Mizuki causing him to cry out in pain as he loses 2100 life-points.
 
Sakura gives a sigh of relief and she yells out, “Next time, warn us when you are going to save yourself!”
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold snarl, “Lucky break, brat! Next time, you won't be! You've got only four hundred life-points left and I can revive my spell card from the graveyard on my next! So, bring it on!”
 
Current Score:
Naruto: 400
Mizuki: 1900
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “I hate to admit it, but that slime has a point! Unless Naruto wins this turn, Mizuki can beat him with his Shogun or his spell card. The odds don't look good.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a sly smile, “True. But I wouldn't count the kid out. He has always pulled through before and I know he can do so again.”
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, with a determined tone, “Man! This jerk is really good! But I'm better! I know that there is something in my deck that can save me and Hinata-chan from this jerk! She is counting on me to win! Come on, deck, don't fail me now!” Naruto draws one card from his deck, looks at the card, and he thinks, giving a wide sly grin, “Awesome! Just the card that I need to show him what real power and real dueling is all about! I knew that you would come through!” Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and shouts out, with a smile, “Okay, jerk, it's time that I end this! First, I summon my Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke in attack mode!” Soon after, Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (1800/1000) comes to the field in attack mode in attack mode.
 
Mizuki says, with an evil smile, “Ha! How is he going to help you win in one turn?! He is too weak!”
 
Naruto displays the card that he drew, turns it around to show the card is the Claw of Hermos Legendary Dragon card, and he yells out, with a sly smile, “With help from this guy! I play the Claw of Hermos!” Naruto puts the card into the air, it gives off a rainbow colored glow, and with a mighty roar, Hermos, in his dragon form comes to the field.
 
Lee says, with a smile, “His Legendary Dragon card!”
 
Jiraiya says, with a low tone and sly smile, “Just like I said. The boy really knows how to come through in a pinch.”
 
Naruto then calls out, “Now, I combine my Tyrant Dragon with my Hermos to form . . . Tyrant Dragon Lance!” The two monsters go into a fusion vortex and a long dragon sword with a `head' shaped like Tyrant Dragon's head with a flame-designed blade comes to the field and Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke takes the weapon into his hands. Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to my lance, my Sasuke can destroy all trap cards on your field right now!”
 
Mizuki yells out, flabbergasted, “No!” Just then Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke swings its new weapon creating a powerful wind that destroys Mizuki's Ninjitsu Art of Decoy and Spirit Barrier continuous trap cards. Mizuki says, with a dark cold angered snarl, “I will still beat you!”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Don't count on it! When my Sasuke attacks with his new weapon, he gains the same amount of attack points as the monster he is attack and I choose your defenseless Kabuki!” Just then Sasuke's stats rise from 1800/1000 to 3050/1000 and Naruto yells out, strongly, “Destroy his monster with Tyrant Lance Slash!” Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke slashes Kabuki with its lance and it groan as he shatters into piece causing Mizuki to groan as he loses 1800 life-points.
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold snarl, “I've still got life-points, brat! And your turn is over!”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile while discarding his Masked Dragon (1400/1100) monster card to the graveyard, “Do you always like to be wrong? By discarding one Dragon-monster from my hand, my Lance allows my Sasuke to attack you one more time!”
 
Mizuki yells out, flabbergasted, “No, I've got this duel won! How can I lose to a demon brat like you?”
 
Naruto exclaims, strongly, “The name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, jerk! And I'm a ninja that never abandons my friends and all the people that I care and I never go back on my word! When you miss with Hinata-chan and all the people that I care about, you had better be prepared to pay a major price! Believe it! Now, it's time to end this duel! I don't want to see even scum like you sealed away by that evil magic, but you leave me no other choice! Grandmaster Sasuke, attack his Strike Ninja and end this duel!” Grandmaster Sasuke's stats rise from 1800/1000 to 4000/1000!
 
Mizuki cries out in pure fear, knowing what's going to happen and he yells out, begging tone in his voice, “No, please!”
 
Naruto shouts out, strongly, “Sorry, but you made your choice! Now, it is time for you to pay the price! Sasuke, finish off his Strike Ninja with Tyrant Lance Slash!” Grandmaster Sasuke attacks Strike Ninja, destroys it, and Mizuki cries out as he loses 1800 more life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Naruto: 400
Mizuki: 0
 
With the end of the duel, Hinata's bonds are broken and the mystical circle entrapping her is gone while the holograms fade away from the field and the Seal of Orichalcos encompasses Mizuki causing him to cry out as his soul is taken from his body.
 
Mizuki cries out, stunned, “NO, MASTER DARTZ! PLEASE SPEAR ME! GIVE ME ANOTEHR CHANCE . . .!!!” However, he collapses to the ground on his back when his soul is taken away, his eyes slam shut, and the Seal of Orichalcos fades away.
 
Tenten says, stunned, “Awful.”
 
Temari says, with a nod, “I agree. Even through he was a traitor and major slime ball, I wouldn't want to wish that even on him.” Naruto goes over to Hinata and he gently embraces her.
 
Naruto asks Hinata, concerned, “Hinata, are you okay?”
 
Hinata says, with a blush on her cheeks, “I'm just fine. What about you, Naruto-kun? Are you okay?”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! It's going to take more than that jerk to take me down! Believe it!”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, solemnly, “Naruto-kun, I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I let Mizuki trick me with a Genjutsu that he used with the Orichalcos so I couldn't tell that it wasn't real.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a warm smile, “Don't worry, Hinata-chan. It's all right. It isn't your fault. I'm not surprised that jerk would use a trick like this. I'm just glad that you are okay. I would be heartbroken if I lose you again.”
 
Hinata says, with a loving tone, “Oh, Naruto-kun . . .” Hinata then passionately kisses Naruto on the lips while many of the others smile at this.
 
Neji says, with a sigh of relief, “I'm glad that Lady Hinata is safe.”
 
Hiashi says, with a nod, “Yes, so am I. But what Hinata just said disturbs me. If this evil magic can allow Genjutsu to dull our senses so much that we can't tell if we are in a Genjutsu or not means that we are in terrible danger.”
 
Kakashi says, nodding his head in agreement, “Good point, Lord Hiashi. We don't know if Dartz has other rouge ninja like Mizuki in his control and if he does and they are at least pretty good with Genjutsu, we are in real trouble.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “That's a good point, Kakashi.”
 
Gaara says, plainly, “It is wise that we return to the others and inform them of this development.”
 
Jiraiya summons a large toad to carry Mizuki on its back and he says, “I'll take Mizuki's body to the Academy infirmary. It is all we can do for him until we get his soul back.” Soon after, Jiraiya and the large summons toad take off with Mizuki's soulless body back to Duel Academy. The rest of the group heads off back to find the others with Hinata going with Naruto with her arms wrapped around his right arm.
 
(Elsewhere on Duel Academy; around the same time)
 
In another area of Duel Academy, we find the two teams of Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, as well as Jun and the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partner staring down a group of SOL members with Lorenzo, who has a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, staring down at them.
 
Tai yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “What do you dweebs want this time?”
 
Koichi says, with a dark serious tone, “I thought that we taught you a lesson not to mess with us!”
 
Lorenzo says, with a cold snarl and Italian accent, “Don't get so cocky, nonbelievers! You and your little friends might have gotten far, but in the end, we shall rule since we have the power of Destiny on our side.”
 
Davis attaches a duel disk to his left wrist, puts a dueling deck inside, and he says, with a dark annoyed tone, “I'm getting really annoyed by that saying, dork!”
 
Lorenzo says, with a cold sly grin, “Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, wiseguy? I'll give you something to think about!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a dark serious tone, “Watch it, Dai-kun! His name is Lorenzo and he gave Jaden a hard time too! And that was before that alien freak brainwashed him! The Society of Dorks brought him in to take Jaden down, but he managed to win with help from his new Neo-Spacian cards.”
 
Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “Well, if that's the case, I'll finish what Jay started!” The two duelists activate their duel disk, their life-points counters display 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Davis and Lorenzo say in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Lorenzo: 4000
 
Lorenzo draws one card from his deck and calls out, with a cold smile, “I'll start things off!” Lorenzo puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “I summon BES Armored Core in attack mode!” Just then B.E.S. Armored Core (1300/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Lorenzo says, putting three cards in the spell/trap slots and with a cold sly tone, “I'll end my turn with three cards face-down!”
 
TK says, with a dark plain tone, “This looks too familiar.”
 
Yolei says, with a dark annoyed tone, “I'll say.”
 
Zoe asks, with a dark curious tone, “What do you mean?”
 
Ken says, with a dark plain tone, “These are the same tactics that he battled Jaden with.”
 
Davis overhears this and he thinks in his mind, with a dark sly tone, “And they will have the same result!” Davis puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I play Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Stratos (1800/300) comes to the field in attack mode. Just then a card comes out of Davis' deck and he says, with a dark sly grin, “And when Stratos is summoned, I can take another hero from my deck and put it into my hand and I choose Sparkman!” Just then the Millennium Symbol comes on Davis' forehead as the Millennium Puzzle appears around his neck and Davis says, with a dark sly smile, “By the way, this game has become a Shadow Game if you want to know!”
 
Lorenzo yells out, stunned, “Shadow Game!” Lorenzo and the SOL members look worried as dark clouds filled the skies with a dark violet and black fog around them.
 
Davis says, with a dark plain tone, “Did I stutter dork? Now, it's time to continue!” Davis says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Hero's Bond spell card! With this card, since I have one hero on the field, I get two summon two more from my hand as long as they are level four or less!” Davis puts two cards from his hand on his duel disk and declares, “And I choose Wildheart and Sparkman!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) and Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) appear on the field in attack mode. Davis says, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, dweeb, I play this spell card! It is known as R-Righteous Justice! Thanks to this spell card, I can destroy any number of spells and traps on the field based on the number of heroes that I have and since I have three . . . your face-downs have got to go!”
 
Lorenzo exclaims, flabbergasted, “No!” Just then Lorenzo's three face-down cards are destroyed.
 
Davis says, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots and with a dark smile, “And one more thing, I play my Banner of Courage spell card! During my Battle Phase, all monsters on my field gain two hundred extra attack points!” Lorenzo yelps in shock as Wildheart's stats rise from 1500/1600 to 1700/1600, Sparkman's stats rise from 1600/1400 to 1800/1400, and Stratos' stats rise from 1800/300 to 2000/300! Davis yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Wildheart, send that pile of scarp back to the junk pile!” Wildheart roars as he leaps into the sky, slashes the power core, and destroys the monster causing Lorenzo to cry out in pain as he gets shocked by dark lightning as he loses 500 life-points. Davis says, with a dark sly grin, “And by the way, I've got two monsters left and you've got nothing!”
 
Lorenzo shouts out, horrified, “How can this be?! I've got Destiny on my side!”
 
Davis yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Try this for `Destiny' dork! Sparkman and Stratos, end this duel now! Double Direct Attack on his life-points!” Sparkman and Stratos fire their attacks on Lorenzo and he cries out when the two attacks plaster him, but he cries out in pain as he is shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy as he loses 3800 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Davis: 4000
Lorenzo: 0
 
Kari yells out, excitedly, “I knew that you could do it, Dai-kun!”
 
TK says, with a dark sly grin, “Awesome work, Davis!” On the meanwhile, the dark clouds and fog fade away and leaving a badly burnt and unconscious Lorenzo with his turned back from white to black on the ground in front of our Digidestined.
 
One male SOL member says, shocked, “He defeated him in one turn!”
 
Takuya asks, with a dark sly grin, “Anyone else?” Immediately, without another word being said, the SOL members turn tail and run away, leaving Lorenzo behind with our heroes and heroines.
 
Gatomon says, plainly, “We should get him back and healed.”
 
Jun says, with a smile, “Let me take care of it.”
 
Davis asks Jun, “Are you sure sis?”
 
Jun tells Davis, with a wide sly grin, “Bro, you are talking with an experienced Valkyrie-class Sailor Scout. I can handle a little healing. Besides, my Kekkai Genkai allowed me to gain the abilities of Lady Tsunade herself, so, I know more about healing.” Jun then goes over to Lorenzo and prepares to use medical ninjutsu on Lorenzo.
 
Tai tells Davis, “Man, Davis! Your sister has become a different person.”
 
Davis says, with an amazed tone, “Maybe she had already become a different person and I didn't know it.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “That's a good point, Davis. I mean, she has been a Sailor Scout ever since we defeated MaloMyotismon.” The Digidestined continue to look on at the elder Motomiya sibling and wondering what other secrets that she holds within her.
 
(Around the same time; within Obelisk Arena)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find another duel about to start between Kagome and one of the two Academy students that made up the `Duel Giant', Brier, wearing a male SOL uniform made for this size. The two of them have duel disk that have dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists. In the stands, we find Jaden, with Alexis gently sitting in his lap, Syrus, Tyranno, Bastion, Jasmine, Mindy, Chazz, Yusuke, with Keiko, sitting on his lap, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Yukina, Hiei, Kurama, Sanosake, Sota, Alister, Inuyasha, Sango, with Kirara in her kitten form in her arms, Shippo, Miroku, Yuka, Eri, Ayumi, Melody, Zera, Koemna, and Botan.
 
Sanosake yells out, with a dark sly tone, “Come on, Sissy! Clobber this dork!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, annoyed, “When is he going to stop calling me that?!” On the meanwhile, in the other side of the stands, we find Beauregard, wearing his own male SOL uniform fitting for his size, and plenty of other male and female SOL members with him.
 
Brier says, with a cold sly smile, “You won't be forgiven for your betrayal, Higurashi! Thanks to Master Sartorius and the power of the Light, I've got all the confidences that I need to beat someone like you!”
 
Kagome tells Brier, with a dark annoyed tone, “What do you clam it short-stuff before I do it for you?!” Kagome's eyes glow demonic-silver for a second before returning to normal.
 
Keiko says, worriedly, “I hope that Kagome won't lose herself to her `dark side' again.”
 
Jaden says, with a confident smile, “I'm sure that Kagome is just fine, Kei! She is in total control of her `dark side'.”
 
Alexis asks Jaden, curiously, “How can you be so sure?”
 
Jaden says, with a wide sly grin, “Let's just say that I know these kinds of things.”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, concerned, “I hope that Kagome will be okay out there! She is just starting to recover from the time that she was used by that alien freak as his puppet and when her `dark side' took control!” Kagome and Brier activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their respective decks.
 
“Game on!” Kagome and Brier yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Kagome: 4000
Brier: 4000
 
Kagome draws one card from her deck and she says, with a dark sly tone, “It's my turn!” Kagome draws one card, closes her eyes, and she says, darkly, “And I'll take this duel to the next level!” Kagome's eyes become the demonic silver as the field becomes surrounded in dark shadows.
 
Plenty of the other heroes and heroines give worried looks and Syrus says, worriedly, “I don't like that look in Kagome's eyes.”
 
Zera asks, perplexed from Kagome's aura, “What kind of aura is this?”
 
Inuyasha asks, stunned, “Is that?”
 
Sango says, with a nod and worried tone, “The eyes of the Izanami.”
 
Kagome tells the others, her voice sounding a mixture of her voice and her “dark half's” voice, “Don't worry, everyone. I'm all right. In order to beat the Light of Destruction, I know what I need to do. I need embrace the power of Izanami. I can't be afraid of her. I'm her and she is me. And together, we're going to beat this little dork and then their `Master'!”
 
Brier yells out, coldly, “Just try it!”
 
Kagome says, with a dark serious tone, “You will regret those words!” Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “I play my Advanced Ritual Art spell card! Now, I can summon a Ritual monster as long as I sacrifice the exact number of Normal monsters from my deck.” Kagome takes out her deck, takes one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her deck, discards her Luster Dragon (1900/1200) monster card, and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I sacrifice my Luster Dragon to summon Knight of Dark Dragons!” Just then Knight of Dark Dragons (1900/1200) and calls out, with a dark strong tone, “Next, I sacrifice my Knight to summon one of my monster powerful monsters!” Knight of Dark Dragons vanishes from the field as a card comes out of Kagome's deck and she says, putting the card on her duel disk, “I summon my Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a dark serious tone, “Next, I play my Inferno Fire Blast! Since Red-Eyes is on the field, you lose life-points equal its attack points!” Red-Eyes fire a sphere of dark flames at Brier and he yells out in pain as the attack slams into him. Just then dark lightning slams into as he loses 2400 life-points. Kagome says, with a dark sly smile, “Didn't you know that this is a Shadow Game? And every time that we lose life-points, we get one nasty shock!”
 
Brier says, with a cold snarl, “Do you think that scares me? I'm not going to lose to your Shadow Game, traitor!”
 
Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a dark sly smile, “We will see about that! I'll end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome: 4000
Brier: 1600
 
Brier yells out, coldly while drawing a card, “Lucky shot! My move!” Brier discards Warrior Dei Grepher (1700/1600) and Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) monster cards from his deck to the graveyard and he says, putting two cards on his duel disk, “First, I send two Warrior monsters from my hand to the grave to summon two Half-Goblins in defense mode!” Just then two Half-Goblins (500/500) come to the field in defense mode. Brier puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I summon my Goblin King in attack mode!” Just then Goblin King (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Brier says, with a cold sly smile, “And thanks to his ability, he gains one grand in attack power for every Fiend monster other than himself!” Just then Goblin King grows better as its stats rise from 0/0 to 2000/0! Brier then puts one card in his head into the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Then I play my Card of Sanctity! This card forces us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Kagome and Brier draw cards from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Brier puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Double Summon spell card! This card allows me another Normal Summon this turn!” Brier puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “And I choose my Giant Orc!” Just then Giant Orc (2200/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Brier says, putting yet another card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, it is time to play my Frontline Base! This card allows me to summon one level four Union monster to the field!” Brier displays his Second Goblin (100/100) monster card and he says, with a cold sly grin, “And I choose my Second Goblin, but since this is still my Standby Phase, I can play him as an equip spell to my Giant Orc!” He puts the card into the spell/trap slots and Second Goblin appears behind Giant Orc's back.
 
Jaden says, with a dark plain tone, “And with that monster, he can change Giant Orc's mode since it has no defense power.”
 
Brier says, with a cold sly smile, “Plus, with one more Fiend on the field, my Goblin King gains one grand more in attack power!” Goblin King's stats rise from 2000/0 to 3000/0 and Brier calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Goblin King, attack her overgrown lizard!” Goblin King punches out Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Kagome gets shocked as she loses 600 life-points, but she doesn't even flinch from the assault.
 
Kagome says, with a dark bored tone, “Is that all? That didn't even tickle.”
 
Brier yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Oh, yeah! Giant Orc, attack her directly!” Giant Orc swings its bone club at Kagome, she blocks her left arm, and she gets shocked as she loses 2200 life-points, but she doesn't even winch in pain while Giant Orc switches from attack mode to defense mode. Brier is freaked out, but he says, darkly, “Now, I'll use my Second Goblin's ability and turn my Orc back to attack mode!” Just then Giant Orc returns from defense mode to attack mode.
 
Kagome says, with a dark plain tone, “Are you trying to scare me? Because I've seen scarier stuffed animals.”
 
Brier says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Whatever! I end with two cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome: 1200
Brier: 1600
 
Kagome calls out, with a dark serious tone while drawing a card, “My move!” Kagome gives a dark sly grin when she looks at that card, puts one card into the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Sorry, twerp, but it is time that I ended this! First, I start off with Lightning Vortex! By discarding one card from my hand, your little ghouls get the boot!” Kagome discards her Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) and a lightning storm appears to destroy all of Brier's monsters!
 
Brier yells out, shocked, “My monsters!”
 
Kagome puts another card into the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Silent Doom! This card allows me to revive my Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Just then Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) returns to the field in defense mode and Kagome says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Then I play my Zero Gravity trap card!” Kagome's face-down card is revealed to be the Zero Gravity trap card and Kagome says, with a dark sly smile, “This card allows me to switch the mode of all monsters on the field and so, my Blue-Eyes go into attack mode!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon switches from defense mode to attack mode.
 
Brier thinks in his mind, with a cold sly tone, “Just try it nonbelievers! My trap cards will stop you cold!”
 
Kagome puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a dark plain tone, “If you think that your little traps will help you, my next move will blow you away! I play my Heavy Storm spell card! This card destroys all spell and trap cards on the field!” Just then a huge wind storms comes onto the field and Brier's two face-down cards, Gravity Bind continuous trap card and Spellbinding Circle trap card, are destroyed.
 
Brier calls out, flabbergasted, “How can this be?! I've got Destiny on my side!”
 
Kagome yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Maybe this will answer your question! Blue-Eyes, finish this whelp with White Lightning Attack!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon fires a powerful blast of lightning energy at Brier and he cries out in pain as it hits him while he yells out in pain as he is shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy while losing 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kagome: 1200
Brier: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the shadows fade away, Kagome's eyes return to normal, and the final holograms vanish from the field as Brier falls down on his back unconscious.
 
Mindy yells out, excitedly, “She did it!”
 
Jasmine says, with a dark sly smile, “Way to go, girlfriend!”
 
Sota yells out, with a smile, “Great job, sis!”
 
Kagome says, with a smile, “Thanks, Sota!” Kagome thinks in her mind, determinedly, “I don't like dueling in this way, but I've got to use the powers of my Millennium Items and the Hell Priestess to win! These powers were created to beat back the Light of Destruction and I intend to make sure that they are used the right way!” Kagome secretly glances at Inuyasha and she thinks, “It won't even come close to make up for the misery and pain that I gave Inuyasha, but at least I can start to make up for what I've done.”
 
(In the late evening hours; Near the mouth of the volcano on Academy Island)
 
In the late hours of the evening, we find Kisame and Itachi standing near the mouth of the volcano as they are waiting around for something or someone. Just then they sense someone coming towards them and they turn to see Madara, Pein, Konan, and a weird black with red cloud cloaked person with his head, one half black and the other half white with yellow eyes inside of what looks like the head of a Venus flytrap, appears in front of the two of them.
 
Itachi tells Madara, plainly, “Madara-sama, we didn't expect you to come and reveal yourself.”
 
Madara says, with a sly smile and plain tone, “Based on the information that you provided us, I felt it was necessary to come Itachi.”
 
The weird man with the weird head says, “Indeed. Especially since she is here. You never fought her.”
 
Kisame asks, with a curious quirk, “So, you fought her as well as Pein-sama and Madara-sama, Zetsu?”
 
Zetsu says, with a different voice than before, “What do you think Kisame? The rotten wench nearly killed us.”
 
Kisame says, looking at Madara, “Wait! Madara-sama is the Fourth Mizukage?”
 
Madara says, with a sly smile, “I've see you recognize me.”
 
Kisame says, with a sly smile, “Well, this is interesting to know that you are pulling the strings.”
 
Pein says, looking around, “Interesting place. Set up by an active volcano.”
 
Itachi says, with a plain tone, “A bit of an unofficial test that Seto Kaiba has for his students here.”
 
Madara says, with a sly smile, “Impressive. He expects plenty from his students.”
 
Konan asks Madara, plainly, “What shall we do Madara-sama?”
 
Madara says, plainly, “We shall set up a headquarters here and then we will move to get the Nine-Tails and the elimination of `Black Angel'.”
 
Itachi asks, curiously, “Don't we need the beast that she contains?”
 
Madara says, shaking his head, “No. We need the beast up to the Nine-Tails, but we shall take the Nine-Tails now. However, we will need to extract the Eight-Tails beforehand, but from the information that you told, we need to get Nine-Tailed container away from the others as quickly as possible.”
 
Itachi thinks in his mind, “I may need to accelerate my plans faster than I thought.” As the Akatsuki members take off, one can wonder about the plans of Itachi and the plans of the rest of the Akatsuki for Naruto Uzumaki and our Sailor Senshi of the Moon.
 
(The following morning; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
The next day, we find Bastion sitting down by the lake on Academy and typing on a laptop computer with a sigh on the lips. He is reviewing information on Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, and the `Chosen Duelists' among his friends, family, and allies.
 
Bastion says, with a plain tone, “I thought that I could figure it out, but it is so hard. I've studied so much data, but I can't seem to crack the secret of the `Miracle Draw' ability. Plenty of scientists would take it off as just plain luck, but it is far from that. That much I'm certain. Just plain luck would have a duelist getting a good draw at anytime of the duel during multiple occasions, but this isn't the case with Jaden and the other `Chosen Duelists'. They draw the exact card that they needed at a critical point in the duel where one draw could mean the difference between either victory or defeat. They keep drawing that exact card that they need at that critical moment and turn a duel around at that point. I've been trying to figure it out and explain it, but it is still a mystery. Is it luck, special power, or something more? It is really an amazing puzzle. One that I'm not sure that science can solve.”
 
Just then elderly voice yells out, in a German accent, “A puzzle that science can't solve? Ha! Ridiculous!” Bastion quickly turns around to see elderly man with grey eye, small rimmed glass in front of his grey eyes, fluffy grey mustache, white lab coat over a grey formal shirt, deep brown formal pants, and black formal shoes. The elderly man says, in the elderly voice that Bastion heard before, “There is nothing that science can't solve! There is no mystery that can't be cracked with intelligence and study. And if we don't have the knowledge to solve that mystery, then we will gain the knowledge because knowledge is infinite.”
 
Bastion asks, a bit nervously, “Who are you?”
 
The elderly man sighs and he says, “Oh, dear. I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? Oh, well. Well, you might have heard of me. I am Doctor Eisenstein.”
 
Bastion gasps and he yells out, “Doctor Eisenstein! Oh my! You are my hero ever since I was a child!” Bastion looks down and he says, excitedly, “I even named my teddy bear Fuzzy Fuzzinstein!” When Bastion looks back up, he doesn't see Eisenstein only his footprints to show he was there. Bastion asks, perplexed, “Where did he go?” Bastion says, seeing the footprints, “Well, those footprints are there, so, I know he was here. But wait! What is someone as famous as him doing here? Something tells me I had better find out.” Bastion immediately gets his laptop, prepares to get out his PDA, and contact the others about his meeting. On the meanwhile, we find that Doctor Eisenstein fall backwards into a trench behind him in a silly fallen down pose classic in anime.
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a sigh, “I fell down again. Oh, well.”
 
(Inside of the `White Dorm'; a short time later)
 
Inside of the `White Dorm', we find Prince Ojin within Sartorius' private quarters within the `White Dorm' as Prince Ojin comes up with a clipboard that contains information of some sort and a picture of Doctor Eisenstein with his tongue sticking out on the right upper corner of the paper file. Sartorius is looking down on at his Tarot cards which he has three on the table and he turns over one of them to reveal The Hermit Tarot card.
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “The Hermit. So, he has arrived.”
 
Prince Ojin asks, curiously, “You mean that Doctor Einstein has finally arrived?”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, with an evil sly grin, “It's Doctor Eisenstein, my prince.”
 
Prince Ojin says, with a cold plain tone, “Whatever. This time that brat, Jaden, won't stand a chance against the world's most brilliant mind.” Prince Ojin hands Sartorius the clipboard and he looks over it with evil delight. Prince Ojin says, with an evil smile, “Calling him out of retirement was a brilliant move on your part.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “Why, thank you, my prince. This time, young Jaden Yuki won't escape his destiny.”
 
Prince Ojin says, with a cold sly tone, “It's amazing that brats like him can give us so much trouble.”
 
Sartorius says, with a evil sly grin, “Well, you should remember that they are more than they appear especially the `Chosen Duelists' including Serena Tsukino and Jaden Yuki. They are heirs to a civilization that was far greater than any civilization or empire on Earth that appear after the darkness destroyed it.”
 
Prince Ojin says, with a cold snort, “Well, when Doctor Einstein is done with them, they will be humbled before the Light.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “That's Doctor Eisenstein, my dear prince.” Prince Ojin just sighs from Sartorius having to correct him while the possessed diviner looks evilly at the file and picture of Doctor Einstein for his sinister plans for Jaden Yuki. However, when Sartorius overturns the next card, he finds that it is a Tarot card known as The Alchemist and it is pitch black. Sartorius thinks in his mind, curiously, “The Alchemist. This card is similar to both The Magician and The Hermit and it is pitch black like the cards that represent the `Chosen Duelists' expect for Aster. Hmm, this card represents Bastion Misawa if I remember. What does this mean?”
 
(Later that day; within the main building of Duel Academy)
 
Inside of the main building that makes up Duel Academy, we find Bastion taking with Ami, Mina, Lita, Amara, Tenchi, Washu, Ayeka, Sasami, Ryoko, Melissa, Nyoko, Erin, Meiou, Naruto, and Hinata about what happened earlier.
 
When Bastion is done, Ami says, amazed, “Wow! I read a lot about him!”
 
Lita asks Ami, curiously, “Do you know about this guy that Bastion is talking about?”
 
Washu says, with a sly smile, “Doctor Eisenstein is a famous retired Pro Duelists and nine time winner of your world's highest award for peaceful scientific and culture development, the Nobel Peace Prize, and is an expert in duel physics. He basically turned dueling into a science with his work on duel physic.”
 
Tenchi says, amazed, “Whoa! Nine time winner of the Nobel Peace Prize and a Pro Duelist.”

Sasami says, with a nod of understanding and amazed tone, “He must be really something.”
 
Washu says, with a nod and a smile, “He is one of the most brilliant minds on this planet other than yours truly, Ami, Bastion, and Izzy. I must say that I've read extensively on him before we came to Duel Academy. His research in duel physics was awe-inspiring work. For human, his work in this was brilliant and magnificent.” Washu sighs and she says, with a sly smile, “I can bring a tear to a cute genius like myself.”
 
Ryoko thinks in her mind, drolly, “Oh, brother!”
 
Just then Crowler's voice comes over the intercom, “Attention Slackers! Will Jaden Yuki please report to his homeroom now? You have a pop quiz! That is all!”
 
Naruto calls out, stunned, “What?! Pop quiz!”
 
Hinata asks, perplexed, “Why would Crowler give a pop quiz now?”
 
Mina yells out, annoyed, “Isn't that illegal? I mean who gives pop quizzes during a tournament.”
 
Erin says, plainly, “They don't. I don't like this.”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “Agreed. This doesn't seem right.”
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “It isn't right. I've checked with Chancellor Sheppard, Serena, and Hikari myself. This is a tournament and there is no time for exams which they assured me there won't be during the tournament.” Bastion says, with a dark serious tone, “I'm starting to smell rats. White-clad rats.”
 
Amara says, with a dark serious tone, “I agree, Bastion. Jaden might being led into a trap.”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark strong tone, “That's all I need to know! Let's go!” Immediately, Naruto runs off in the direction of Jaden's homeroom with Hinata following behind and the others following after them.
 
Meiou calls out, seriously, “Hey, bro! Wait up!”
 
Syrus thinks in his mind, nervously, “I hope that Jay will be okay.”
 
(Sometime later; in another part of the building)
 
Within another part of the building, the group of heroes and heroines look to see Tyranno, Guilmon, and a few Slifer Red students push Jaden into his homeroom while Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy watch.
 
Guilmon tells his partner, “Good luck, Jaden!”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “That takes care of that.”
 
Alexis tells Tyranno, “Hassleberry, I've got a bad feeling about this.”
 
Tyranno tells Alexis, with a wide grin, “Don't worry, Private Lexy. I'm sure that the Sarge will do fine.”
 
Jasmine says, with a sigh, “No, Hassleberry. Alexis isn't sure about this. I mean: Who gives a test during a tournament?”
 
Tyranno shrugs his shoulders and he replies, “Got me.”
 
Lita yells out, “Hey, Alexis!” Tyranno and the others look to see Bastion's group coming towards them.
 
Mindy asks, curiously, “Hey, everyone! What's up?”
 
Bastion says, with a plain tone, “Sorry, no time to explain. Excuse me.” Immediately, Bastion runs into Jaden's homeroom.
 
Tyranno asks, curiously, “What's up with him?”
 
Tenchi says, with a serious tone, “We need to talk.”
 
(Briefly; Inside of the classroom)
 
Within Jaden's homeroom, Bastion finds Jaden confronting none other than Professor Eisenstein as he attaches a duel disk with a dueling deck to his left wrist and prepares to duel with Jaden.
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, perplexed, “Doctor Eisenstein? What's he doing here?”
 
Jaden prepares his duel disk and calls out, excitedly, “Okay! Get your game on!”
 
Bastion calls out, “Hold on, Jaden!”
 
Jaden and Dr. Eisenstein look at Bastion and Jaden asks Bastion, curiously, “Hey, Bastion! Are you here for the pop quiz too?”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, with a plain tone, “Jaden, there is no pop quiz. Serena, Hikari, and Chancellor Sheppard told me that there is no time for exams during the tournament and they won't giving them during the GX tournament.”

Jaden asks, perplexed, “What?! I heard Crowler on the speaker myself! But why would he lie?”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, in a whisper, “I think that wasn't Crowler, but someone using a voice modification device to make himself or herself sound like Crowler. And I think that it is certain dorks in white coats.”
 
Jaden glares at Dr. Eisenstein darkly and he whispers, with a dark annoyed tone, “Hold up! This guy is with the Society of Light?”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, shaking his head lightly, “I don't think so. I think that those white dorks tricked him here because he is a world-famous retired Pro Duelist and his way of dueling could beat you.”
 
Jaden whispers with an annoyed tone, “Why am I not surprised? Maybe we should tell Einstein here?”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, with a whisper, “His name is Doctor Eisenstein, Jaden. And not yet. Let me handle this.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein thinks in his mind, curiously, “It's that boy that I met before! What's he doing here and what is he discussing with Mister Jaden Yuki over there?”
 
Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, “Greetings, Doctor Eisenstein! We've met before, but I didn't give you my name before you . . . vanished. I am Bastion Misawa, one of the top students of Ra Yellow and a `fan' of yours to say. May I ask why a great duelist and scientists such as yourself is doing here in these parts?”
 
Dr. Eisenstein tells Bastion, “It is an honor to meet you, Mister Misawa. Well, I am here on a little favor from an old colleague that I worked with. Prince Ojin of the Misgarth Kingdom and strangely enough, he wanted me to duel this young lad here and get a key that he has currently in his possession.”
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, with a dark serious tone, “Figured as much. That alien freak decided to assert more control over Prince Ojin after he beat him in that duel and gain possession of the satellite controls. And now, he is using a great man like Eisenstein to do his dirty work! The evils that the Light of Destruction can do no bounds!” Bastion thinks in his mind, with a sly tone, “However, this could be a great dream that I've been waiting for!” Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, with a smile, “Doctor Eisenstein, I have a proposal to make to you, if I may?”
 
Dr. Eisenstein asks, curiously, “Yes?”
 
Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, “Sir, allow me to take Jaden's place in this duel. If you win, you can have the key in Jaden's possession, but if I do beat you in this match, I wish to become your apprentice, sir.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein asks Bastion, curiously, “May I ask why, my dear boy?”

Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, “Like I told you before you were my idol as a scientific duelist since I was a lad. I know much about the world, but I wish to learn more and I know if I study from you, sir, the knowledge that I could gain would be . . . close to infinite.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein looks into Bastion's eyes, he gives a smile, and he says, with a warm smile, “Ah! That spark! The spark to learn! I haven't seen it in many years!” Dr. Eisenstein asks Jaden, “My boy, you don't mind to these terms?”
 
Jaden replies, “Well, I'm always up for a duel, but if this Bastion's childhood dream, who I am to interfere? It's a deal!”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a nod, “Thank you, my boy.”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, with a smile, “Thank you, Jaden.” Jaden removes his deck from his duel disk, de-attaches his duel disk from his left wrist, and gives it to Bastion.
 
Jaden tells Bastion, with a smile, “It's no problem, bro! Here, you will need this! And go get him!”
 
Bastion takes the duel disk, gives a chuckle, and he says, with a sly smile, “Be assured that I will, Jaden.” Bastion attaches Jaden's duel disk to his left wrist, puts his own dueling deck inside, and activates his duel disk as the others enter the room.
 
Alexis calls out, “Jaden!”
 
Jaden looks at the others and he says, with a warm smile, “Hey, Lex! What's up?!”
 
Nyoko asks, perplexed, “We should be asking you, Jaden!”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “Who is that? And why is Bastion dueling him?”
 
Washu says, awe-struck, “That's Doctor Eisenstein!”
 
Ayeka asks Washu, curiously, “The same one that Lord Bastion told us about.”
 
Washu says, with a sly smile, “The one and only! A great scientist like me always recognizes fellow genius.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein looks at the others and he tells Bastion, curiously, “Friends of yours?”
 
Bastion says, with a nod, “Yes, sir.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a serious tone, “The young lady with a mysterious red hair looks like a child, but I can see vast intelligence within her.”
 
Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, with a kind smile, “With all due respect sir, she is older than she looks. But not to insult Doctor Washu, I will not say anything more about it.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a nod, “Ah! Respectful young lad! I like that! A true scientist must not only be knowledge, but respectful and humble. Now, it is time to get started.” Bastion and Dr. Eisenstein draw five cards from their decks and the life-point counters on their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist.
 
“Let's duel!” Bastion and Dr. Eisenstein yell in unison as they begin their duel.
 
Starting Scores:
Bastion: 4000
Dr. Eisenstein: 4000
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a plain tone while drawing a card, “I shall take the first turn, my lad.” Dr. Eisenstein's Field Spell slot opens, he puts a card in the slot, and calls out, “I play my Relativity Field spell!” Just then whole classrooms turn into outer space theme field.
 
Jaden yells out, stunned, “No way!”
 
Ami says, amazed, “Incredible!”
 
Melissa says, plainly, “Interesting.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, plainly, “I end my turn.”
 
Nyoko asks, perplexed, “Why did he end his turn without playing any monsters, spells, and trap cards?”
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, “He only played his famous Field Spell? Hmm, this seems quite familiar. If I'm right, then I think I have the tactic to counter it.” Bastion draws one card from his deck and calls out, “It's my turn!” Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play my Chaos Distill spell card!” Just then a large ancient looking steam heater appears behind Bastion and Bastion says, with a serious tone, “With this card, all of my cards that I sent to the graveyard this duel will instead be removed from play as long as this spell card remains on the field!”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, curiously, “Interesting.”
 
Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a serious tone, “Next, I play another spell: White Process-Albedo! Since Chaos Distill is on the field, I can summon one Golden Homunculus from my deck!” A card comes out of Bastion's deck and he puts the card on her duel disk causing Golden Homunculus (1500/1500-1800/1500) comes to the field in attack mode with Bastion saying, “And thanks to its special ability, its gain three hundred attack points for every card removed from play!”
 
Dr. Eisenstein then displays a Singularity Fiend (0/0) monster card which display a picture of dark red demonic creature in a void and he says, “Not bad! But not as good as my Singularity Fiend!” Dr. Eisenstein discards the monster card along a Feather of a Phoenix spell card and he says, “By discarding it along with one spell card, I can use its ability and your monster is no more!” Just then Golden Homunculus explodes into pieces as it is destroyed.
 
Bastion says, with a wide sly grin, “Just as I calculated!” Dr. Eisenstein gives a surprised look and Bastion says, putting three cards in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Bronze Scale, Lead Compass, and Silver Key spell cards! These three cards can only be played when Chaos Distill is on the field! So, now, I can summon three Alchemy Beasts: Leon the Lead, Ouroboros the Bronze, and Moonface the Silver!” Just then Alchemy Beast-Leon the Lead (500/500), Alchemy Beast-Ouroboros the Bronze (500/500), and Alchemy Beast-Moonface the Silver (500/500) appear on the field in attack mode.
 
Dr. Eisenstein thinks in his mind, amazed, “He calculated that I had my Singularity Fiend in my hand! His first monster was a decoy!”
 
Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Card of Sanctity! This card forces both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Bastion and Dr. Eisenstein then draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Bastion looks at his hand and he yells out, “I'm sorry, sir, but now, I attack you directly!” The three monsters immediately launch their attacks at Dr. Eisenstein and he yelps out as they connect causing him to lose 1500 life-points immediately. Bastion puts three cards in the spell/trap slot and he says, “I'll end with three cards face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 4000
Dr. Eisenstein: 2500
 
Dr. Eisenstein dusts himself off and he says, with a nod, “Well done, my boy. You calculated my strategy quite well. But this duel is far from done!” Dr. Eisenstein draws one card from his deck and he says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “First, I play my Schrodinger's Cat continuous spell card!” Dr. Eisenstein puts another card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “Next, I play my Pot of Greed!” Dr. Eisenstein says, with a smile, “You must be wondering. What does the cat do? Well, whenever I draw cards outside of my Draw Phase, my cat allows me to look at them, return them to my deck, reshuffle, and redraw the same number of cards.” Dr. Eisenstein puts the card he just drew back in his deck, reshuffles his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and draws two new cards.
 
Bastion thinks, amazed, “Incredible! With that one card, he made drawing cards from random luck to science!”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “First, I place a face-down.” Dr. Eisenstein puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “And I summon my Laplace, the Fiend Mathematician!” Just then Laplace, the Fiend Mathematician (1000/1000), humanoid figure with a bull skull as a helmet, blue scholar's cloak over his form, dark red cape on his back, bony hands and feet, and an abacus in his bony right hand, comes to the field in attack mode. Dr. Eisenstein yells out, strongly, “Attack now!”
 
Bastion pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, strongly, “Sorry, but I play my trap card: Gravity Bind!” Bastion's face-down card is revealed to the Gravity Bind continuous trap card and Bastion says, as gravity waves come all over the field, “This traps powerful gravitation forces prevent all monsters that are level four and above from attacking and your monster is level four. Plus, my monsters are only level three and they have the ability to by-pass your monsters and attack you directly.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein's eyes widen in shock, but he then smiles and says, “I see. This is your plan. Well thought out. However, science isn't always exact my boy. If one theory fails, then you have to try a new one.” Dr. Eisenstein puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Dimension Hole spell card! Thanks to my study of astrophysics, I can use this card to remove my Laplace from the field and he can reappear in one turn. However, my Laplace's ability activates and for every card still on the field, you lose three hundred life-points. Since there are eight cards on the field, you lose twenty-four hundred life-points!” Just then Bastion glows red and he yells out as he loses 2400 life-points.
 
Ami calls out, shocked, “Bastion-sempai!”
 
Mindy says, amazed, “This old guy is no slacker!”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a smile, “Sorry. Now, we have to balance the equation. Thanks to my Field Spell, your monsters lose the same amount of attack points as you lost life-points which means your monsters are out of power!” Just then all three Alchemy Beast's stats reduce from 500/500 to 0/500! Dr. Eisenstein puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I use my famous Dark Hole spell card!” Just a black hole appears above Bastion and yells out, “Nothing can escape its hold including your monsters!” Just then all three Alchemy Beasts shatter into pieces as they are sucked into the black hole. Dr. Eisenstein says, with a smile, “You aren't too bad, but you are still rough around the edges my boy.”
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 1600
Dr. Eisenstein: 2500
 
Bastion says, with a sly smile, “Well, we are going to need to see about that doctor!”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a serious tone while pushing a button on his duel disk, “You might want to hold any new theories that you might have after this! I play my trap card: Draw Paradox!” Just then Dr. Eisenstein's face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a duel disk attached to duelist's left wrist with the duelist's right hand about to draw from his deck within his duel disk by an invisible hand draws a card instead. Dr. Eisenstein says, with a smile, “With this card, our Draw Phases are interchanged. During my Draw Phase, you draw from your deck, but during your Draw Phase, I draw from my deck.”
 
Ryoko yells out, stunned, “No way!” Dr. Eisenstein then draws one card from his deck.
 
Bastion pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Well done, but I came prepared! I play my trap card: Greed Paradox!” Just then Bastion's face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a duelist drawing from his duel disk while a Pot of Greed spell card goes into another duelist's hand. Bastion says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this card, when your draw outside of your Draw Phase, this card allows me to draw one more card from my deck. Plus, this card can't have its effects negated by any spell, trap, or monster card effect that you play. However, every Standby Phase after this one, I must pay three hundred life-points.” Dr. Eisenstein gives a surprised look while Bastion draws one card from his deck.
 
Dr. Eisenstein tells Bastion, with a smile, “Excellent work, my boy. You used your mind to calculate my tactic and countered it perfectly.”
 
Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Thank you, sir. However, it is time that I end this duel. Removing your monster is exactly what I wanted to you. Now, I play my Litmus Doom Ritual spell card!” Bastion removes his Water Dragon monster (2800/2000) monster card and he says, while putting one card on his duel disk, “By sacrificing my Water Dragon, I can summon my Litmus Doom Swordsman!” Just then Litmus Doom Swordsman (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode and Bastion says, with a serious tone, “My monster isn't effect by trap cards including my own Gravity Bind so it can attack and plus, since there is a trap card on the field including my two cards and your trap card, my monster is granted an attack power of three thousand!” Litmus Doom Swordsman's stats rise from 0/0 to 3000/0!
 
Dr. Eisenstein yells out, shocked, “Inconvincible!”
 
Bastion calls out, strongly, “Doom Swordsman, introduce yourself to Doctor Eisenstein and end this duel!” Doom Swordsman rushes at Dr. Eisenstein, slashes him with his blade, causing him to yell out in shock as he is knocked down to the ground on his bottom, and he also loses 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Bastion: 1600
Dr. Eisenstein: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and Bastion stands triumphant over his idol, Dr. Eisenstein, with a sly smile on his face.
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Bastion! That's game!”
 
Tenchi says, with a smile, “That's a good duel, Bastion.”
 
Bastion says, with a smile, “Thank you, my friends.” On the meanwhile, Bastion walks over to Dr. Eisenstein as he gets to his feet and he asks, “Are you all right, sir?”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a smile, “Yes, I am, my boy. I'm just surprised to see an inspiring young scientific duelist. With the laws of sciences, I also learned the nature of mortality and someone like me can't stay around forever. I always hoped to find that one duelist that I can pass on my teachings too. Well, I think that I've found him. You used your mind to calculate and think out this duel. Since you won fair and square, I shall agree to take you on as my apprentice and during your vacation time, you shall join in my lab and learn all that I have learned.”
 
Bastion says, with a bow, “Thank you, sir.”
 
Amara says, with a sly smile, “A childhood dream come true, huh?”
 
Hinata says, with a kind smile, “We're so happy for you, Bastion-san.”
 
Bastion says, with a kind smile, “Thank you, Hinata.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein says, with a plain tone, “Well, I had better tell Prince Ojin that I couldn't get the satellite key back.”
 
Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, a bit nervously, “I don't think that you shouldn't confront him directly, Doctor Eisenstein.”
 
Dr. Eisenstein asks, curiously, “Why not?”
 
Bastion looks at the others, they give nervous looks, and when Jaden gives a silent nod, Bastion tells Dr. Eisenstein, “It is a long story, Doctor Eisenstein. I think that you should come with us.” Soon enough, Bastion leads Dr. Eisenstein away with the others.
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; A short time soon after)
 
Deep within a cave, we find Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, Pein, Konan, and Madara assembled together and they are discussing plans to capture the `container' of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.
 
Pein asks, plainly, “What is our plan?”
 
Itachi says, plainly, “Naruto is starting to learn his family jutsu. He already learned and enhanced his father's, the Fourth Hokage's jutsu, and soon enough, even his father's time/space jutsu will be at his command.”
 
Madara says, with a plain tone, “It doesn't matter. The power of my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan creates a far stronger gateway than the Fourth Hokage's. But the boy's development is indeed amazing and I believe that the Nine-Tailed Fox is only partially involved. There are more powers within him enhancing his development and soon, we might not have the power to defeat the boy, much less remove the Kyuubi from him.”
 
Itachi tells Madara, “Allow me to take care of this mission, Madara-sama. It was originally Kisame's and my mission.”
 
After a few moments of silences, Madara replies, plainly, “Do as you wish, Itachi.”
 
Itachi says, with a nod of his head, “Thank you, Madara-sama.” Soon, Itachi and Kisame teleport away from inside of the room and Madara can only give a wide mental grin at Itachi for some reason or another.
 
(At Duel Academy's harbor; Sometime later)
 
Right now, we find both teams of Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, and the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners along with Jun, Renamon, and Sammy Tsukino assembled together and looking around the harbor for any signs of something. They had recently heard of possible Digimon activity and they are now here to investigate.
 
JP asks, perplexed, “Well, I don't see anything.”
 
Jun asks Renamon, curiously, “Do you sense anything Renamon?”
 
Renamon says, with a plain tone, “I sense that Digimon were here, but I'm not sure if they are still here.”
 
Koji sees a burn mark on the concrete and he says, plainly, “Look at that burn mark.” Everyone assembles around the burn mark and they look at it.
 
Gatomon says, with a serious tone, “This was made by a Digimon. I can tell.”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “But what kind of Digimon did that?”
 
Renamon says, with a plain tone, “It is hard to tell.” Just then something comes to her senses and she says, lowly and horrified, “No, it can't be . . .”
 
Jun asks Renamon, “What is it, Renamon?”
 
Just then a dark male demonic voice like ice yells out, “Avalanche Claw!” Just then dozens of icicle shards rain down on the group of Digidestined and Digimon and they immediately leap out of the way.
 
Zoe asks, stunned, “What was that?”
 
Jun says, with a serious snarl, “I know exactly where that came from!” Everyone looks to the source of the attack to find one dozen Devidramon, two dozen Airdramon, three small DemiDevimon, half a dozen Vilemon, and leading them, one IceDevimon fly before them.
 
Koichi yells out, stunned, “That's IceDevimon.”
 
IceDevimon asks, curiously, “Have we met?”
 
Tommy asks, curiously, “Doesn't he know us?”
 
Koji says, with a serious tone, “It is a different one that we fought.”
 
IceDevimon says, with a curious glare at the Frontier Digidestined, “Oh, yes! I heard of you! So, this is the group of Legendary Warriors that killed one of my two brothers! Interesting!”
 
Takuya yells out, “Wait! That frozen freak was your brother!”
 
IceDevimon says, with a sly tone, “Yes. He was the black sheep of the family. Had a few screws loose!”
 
JP says, annoyed, “Could have fooled me!”
 
IceDevimon then glares at Jun and Renamon and he says, with an evil sly grin, “Well, Jun Motomiya and Renamon. It has been awhile hasn't it?”
 
Renamon snarls, with an angered tone, “Not long enough in my opinion, you piece of digital trash.”
 
Davis asks his sister, stunned, “Jun, you know this Digimon?”
 
Jun says, with a nod, “Unfortunately, I do. During my journey with Renamon and later Molly, I had to face my share of evil Digimon like you guys. Plenty of Digimon managed to find a way to access or create portals like the one in Myotismon's castle.”
 
Tai yells out, shocked, “There are other dimensional gateways than the one that we found in Myotismon's castle.”
 
Jun says, with a nod, “Yep! And plenty of Digimon to go into other worlds and some of them were not friendly. They were among my various problems across worlds.”
 
Renamon says, with an angered tone, “But a lot of them were as sick as this Digimon.”
 
IceDevimon says, with an evil sly smile, “All I wanted was a partner of my own like my other brother tried to get through he shouldn't have tried to steal another Digimon's human partner.”
 
Jun says, angered, “Unlike him, you tried to get your own partner in a sick fashion. She still has nightmares because of what you did to her! But then again, if the other Tamers and Nonaka's Renamon didn't save her, he could have done the same thing to her!”
 
IceDevimon says, with an evil sly grin, “I wasn't the one who created the true Dark Digivice. I just used it.”

Ken says, shocked, “True Dark Digivice?!”
 
IceDevimon says to Jun while ignoring Ken and licking his lips evilly, “Well, I'm here to take her back, Jun.” Jun takes out a strange digivice that rectangular in shape, dark violet with a dark pink line going around the screen until it reaches the right side of the digivice in which it goes down to the button, three dark pink oval buttons on the main body of the digivice, a small oval chain hanging on the bottom of the main body of the digivice, and a slot attached to the right end of the digivice in the area of the screen.
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “What kind of digivice is that?”
 
Renamon says, with a serious tone, “We will explain later. Leave IceDevimon to me.”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “As that Rika Nonaka girl always says: `Walk all over him, Renamon'.”
 
Renamon says, with a sly tone, “It will be my pleasure, Jun.” Renamon leaps high into the air as Jun closes her eyes and then a mysterious dark violet energy appears in her right hand that spreads all over her body.
 
Warp Digivolution (Digimon Data Squad `Ultimate Evolution' music begins)
 
As the screen of her digivice says `Ultimate Evolution', Jun spins around causing her dark violet energy to gather in her right hand and yells out, “DNA Charge!” Jun slams the energy into her digivice and cries out, “Overdrive!” Jun's digivice then sends energy right into Renamon.
 
“Renamon Double Warp Digivolve to . . .!” Renamon cries as her body becomes yell out as she spins around rapidly as she is covered in a column of yellow light and out of that light, a female humanoid Digimon with a fox shaped helmet covering her eyes as grey hair in two long ponytails come out the back of helmet, her exposed mouth is colored dark violet, golden armored shoulder pads with yin/yang symbol, golden armor on her cleavage area, black bodysuit covering the rest of her body expect her lower arms up to her elbows which are covered in dark violet fingerless gloves with the yin/yang symbol on the backhand portion of the gloves, her waist which has a black belt with a golden fox head in the center of the belt, and golden and dark violet high-heeled boots with the yin/yang symbol in the center portion of the boots on her feet. In her right hand, she has a staff with a golden ring on top with six small rings inside of it. “Sakuyamon!”
 
(Digimon Data Squad `Ultimate Evolution' music ends)
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“That's Sakuyamon, Renamon's Mega Form, Data Type Shaman Digimon, who's graceful looks hides the great spiritual powers that she welds, and with her Spirit Strike and Amethyst Mandala attacks will banish evil forces from any that try to attack her and her allies!”
 
IceDevimon slyly smirks and he asks, with an evil smile, “Going all the way to Mega for little old me? Isn't it a bit much?”
 
Sakuyamon says, with a sneer, “Overkill, as you call, is the only way to beat you.”
 
IceDevimon yells out, an evil smile, “That's right! Since now, I can do this!” IceDevimon roars as he gains a black aura and he calls out, with an evil sinister tone, “Did you think that I was just sitting around while I was planning to get my partner back? No! I've been increasing my power by taking more and more data by other Digimon! Like my brother told me, those pathetic pieces of data are just stepping stones!” Soon after, IceDevimon is covered in a cocoon of data and energy.
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “What's going on?”
 
Biyomon says, worriedly, “He's Digivolving!”
 
“IceDevimon Digivolve to . . . Dragomon!”
 
Just then a burst of light comes from the cocoon and forcing everyone to cover their eyes and when they are able to look, everyone gasps to see a huge demonic creature with squid-like head with red eyes and a nasty jaw filled with razor sharp teeth, dark red demon wings coming out of his back, multiple tentacles bound together as his legs, his left arm is the same, and his right arm is one long deadly tentacle.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“Oh, man! His name is Dragomon, a Virus-type Aquatic Demon Digimon, he might be an Ultimate level Digimon, but his power rivals that of Mega class Digimon, he is pure evil and commands dozens of dark minions and loves to turn humans and Digimon into aquatic demons of evils by feeding on their darkness, and his Tentacle Claw and Tentacle Flapping will rip apart anyone that dares to defy him!”
 
Dragomon yells out, with deep demonic voice, “How do you like me now, Sakuyamon?”
 
Sakuyamon says, with a sneer, “And how many innocent Digimon did you have to delete to get this power? You are just as vile as even no matter what form that you take!”
 
Dragomon says, with a serious tone, “You will pay for those words! You might be a Mega Digimon, but I have powers that rival even Mega Digimon.” Dragomon tells his minions, “Take care of those fools! Sakuyamon is mine!”
 
One of the DemiDevimon yell out, with evil excitement, “Right boss!” Immediately, the Champion Digimon with Dragomon immediately moves in to attack the other Digidestined and their Digimon.
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “Here they come!”
 
Takuya asks, with a serious tone, “Ready, everyone?”
 
Tai asks, with a serious tone, “Do you have to ask?” Soon enough, the Frontier Digidestined and Sammy prepare to use their D-Tector to Spirit Evolve while the other Digidestined prepare their Digivices to Digivolve their Digimon partners.
 
(Elsewhere; around the same time)
 
Near the abandoned dorm, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Mars, Eternal Sailor Mercury, Eternal Sailor Venus, Eternal Sailor Jupiter, Eternal Sailor Saturn, Eternal Sailor Uranus, Eternal Sailor Neptune, Eternal Sailor Pluto, Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Sedna, the Sailor Quartet, Tuxedo Mask, and Ophanimon leaping out of the way of a powerful flame attack made by Eugeal of the Witches Five, who has a high-tech flamethrower attached to her back. The other members of the Witches Five, Mimete, Tellu, Viluy, and Cyprine and Ptilol, are with her.
 
Eternal Sailor Uranus asks, annoyed, “When the enemies are destroyed, why don't they say that way?”
 
Eugeal says, with an evil sly grin, “You know what they say, Sailor Wuss: You can't keep a good villainess down.”
 
Eternal Sailor Jupiter says, with a serious tone, “Oh, yeah?! Well, let's see about that!”
 
Mimete says, with an evil smile, “You won't stop us this time, Sailor Saps! We're back and stronger than ever!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, with a plain tone, “You look like the same chumps to me!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a plain tone, “With the same worst taste for fashion to boot!”
 
Mimete yells out, annoyed, “What do you know about fashion, you Meatball Headed Moon Princess?! You think that new armor of yours make you all that!”
 
Eternal Sailor Juno asks, rolling her eyes, “Oh, brother! Can we crush them and be done with them already?”
 
Eternal Sailor Vests says, annoyed, “They are really starting to get annoying!”
 
Eternal Sailor Uranus says, with a sly grin, “I feel the same way.”
 
Tellu says, with an evil sly smirk, “Think you are going to win. We haven't produced our strongest player yet.”
 
Tuxedo Mask asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Just then Eternal Sailor Saturn senses a familiar dark negative aura and she says, lowly and fearfully, “Oh no . . . it can't be . . .”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon notices Sailor Saturn's paled expression and asks, concerned, “What's wrong, Hotaru?”
 
Just then a familiar dark young woman's voice booms, “I'm what's her problem!” The Witches Five move aside to reveal none other than Mistress Nine herself and walking forwards of her Heart-Snatchers.
 
Eternal Sailor Neptune says, stunned, “Mistress Nine?!”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil smile, “Yes. It has been a long time.” Mistress Nine then looks at Sailor Saturn, who pales at the sight of her.
 
Eternal Sailor Uranus says, getting in front of Sailor Saturn protectively, “Back off!”
 
Mistress Nine states, with a sly smile, “Oh, how sweet. You are protecting her. Is it to make up for trying to kill her those years ago?” Mistress Nine looks at Valkyrie Sailor Moon and she says, with an evil sly smile, “Ah, Sailor Moon. How interesting to see you, again. I was surprised by learning about what you really are. I must admit that it is always the really good ones, isn't it?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, seriously, “What are you talking about?”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil smile, “Don't play games with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about or doesn't the `Supreme Queen' ring a few bells? I think it should.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “How do you know about the `Supreme Queen'?”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil sly grin, “I am the Sovereign of Silence. The Supreme Queen is the Sovereign of Darkness, so, why shouldn't I know about her? But then again, I shouldn't have been surprised about this. I sensed something different about you from the other Sailor Scouts, but I thought that was because of your Silver Crystal and you being the Moon Princess. But what I actually sensed was your inner darkness, the `Supreme Queen'. Deep down, I could sense it growing inside of you. With every battle, every enemy, including myself and the Heart-Snatcher, and every painful thing that you saw, it was slowly causing your inner darkness to grow and grow stronger. However, the Light of Destruction provided the real spark to ignite your fury and awaken your true essence.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “The `Supreme Queen' is my dark side, but she isn't the true me!”
 
Mistress Nine scoffs at Valkyrie Sailor Moon and she says, with an evil grin, “You think that by combining and absorbing her that you can gain control of her and her power? What makes you so sure that she isn't taking control of you? You should know that a candle produces light, but that light creates a powerful shadow. I should have known that you would contain the greatest darkness since you have the greatest light. However, the darkness started out in the universe and darkness is where everything ends. In the end the darkness will rule you like it has already ruled your husband to be and your future brat!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon gets an angered look on her expression and steps forward to give Mistress Nine a great pounding, but Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, seriously, “Whoa, Meatball Head! Easy! That rotten wench is trying to advantage of the various `problems' that you had because that rotten alien freak, the Light of Destruction! You can't let her get to your head!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon calms down and she says, with a nod, “Right.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, seriously, “All right, that's enough! It's time to get rid of you once and for all! Let's get down to business!”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil sly grin, “As you wish.” Mistress Nine then creates a specter with a black crystal staff body and a black star orb on top of the staff and it begins to pulsate with dark negate energy.
 
Eternal Sailor Pallas says, worriedly, “I don't like that.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Sedna yells out, shocked, “Watch out! That staff has a huge amount of negative energy!”
 
Mistress Nine yells out, with an evil smile, “Too late!” Mistress Nine slams the specter to the ground and it creates a huge shockwave causing our group of heroes and heroines to cry as they are thrown the ground while the ground around them and the villainess are greatly cracked in explosions of dust and dirt.
 
Immediately, Eugeal leaps into the air with her new flamethrower weapon and yells out, with an evil grin, “Try the power of my Fire Buster Mark Three!” Soon after, Eugeal uses her high-tech flamethrower to launch powerful flames at the ground, who are starting to recover from Mistress Nine's assault.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars yells out, strongly, “I'll give it a whirl!” Valkyrie Sailor Mars leaps forward to counterattack as powerful flames danced around her body and she launches a wave of powerful flames at Eugeal's flames and the two attacks collide mid-air, negating each other.
 
Mimete says, with an evil smile, “It's my turn, brat!” Mimete summons her specter and she launches a powerful lighting attack, but Sailor Neptune steps up to stop her with her mirror.
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a sly smile, “Right back at you, Mimete!”
 
Submarine Reflection!”
 
Sailor Neptune's Aqua Mirror absorbs the attack and sends it right back at the evil villainess, but Cyprine and Ptilol easily create a force-field to negate it.
 
Cyprine and Ptilol yell out in unison, “You will need to do better than that, Sailor Brats!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Sedna says, seriously, “Allow me!” Valkyrie Sailor Sedna gathering freezing energy into her right hand and when she slams her right palm, the ground in front of her starts to freeze towards the villainess. Nearly all of them escape from the attack, but Viluy, who hesitates, has her feet and legs locked in ice.
 
Viluy yells out, shocked, “Hey! Let me out of here!”
 
Mimete says, with an evil taunting tone, “That's what you get for not dodging!” On the meanwhile, Mistress Nine uses incredible super-speed to get in front of Sailor Saturn, who gasps in fear.
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil smile, “Now, you are mine, Hotaru!” Sailor Saturn, frozen with fear, isn't able to attack, but Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon does it for her with a powerful right cross to Mistress Nine's face causing her to stumble back.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, strongly, “Stay from my friend!”
 
Mistress Nine yells out, with an angered tone, “How dare you?! You will pay for that you pink haired freak!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon's voice booms, seriously, “I don't think so!” Mistress Nine turns only to get rammed by Valkyrie Sailor Moon in the gut and the two of them are sent rolling around on the ground for ten yards before Mistress Nine throws Valkyrie Sailor Moon off her. Immediately, the two opponents immediately get to their feet.
 
Tuxedo Mask calls out, shocked, “Sailor Moon!” Tuxedo Mask prepares to help his beloved, but huge plant vines come out from the ground and prevent him from helping them.
 
Tellu, who created the vines, says, with an evil smile, “Not so fast, tuxedo boy. Let your `dark sovereign' and ours settle things shall we? I'll keep you busy!” Tuxedo Mask leaps out of the way of the huge plant vines that attack him and with new ninja agility, he easily avoids the attacks.
 
Back with Valkyrie Sailor Moon and Mistress Nine, Mistress Nine says, with an evil smile, “The Sovereign of Silence versus the Sovereign of Darkness. Let us see who is stronger.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, sternly, “My name is Valkyrie Sailor Moon to you!”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil grin, “It doesn't matter what you call yourself! You will be one thing in the end: Dead!” Mistress Nine transforms her specter into a double-bladed black lance and a pair of pitch black demonic wings comes out of her back.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon states, nervously, “That's new.” Just then with a loud cry, Mistress Nine attacks Valkyrie Sailor Moon with her lance while Valkyrie Sailor Moon immediately draws her sword to defend herself. The two of them get into a battle with high-speed attacks with Mistress Nine using her lance to try to impale or decapitate our Moon Princess, but her ninja skills and agility manage to allow her to easy dodge and counterattack at times. After a few minutes, the two of them were in a statement, but then Mistress Nine turns the nails in her right hand into claws and slashes at Valkyrie Sailor Moon's unarmored portions of her face, forcing her to lean back to dodge, but loses her concentration allowing Mistress Nine to sweep her off feet and knocking her to the ground on her back. Mistress Nine immediately impales the unarmored portion of Valkyrie Sailor Moon's left arm causing her to cry out in pain as the blade of the lance penetrates her skin causing some blood to pool out.
 
The rest of our heroes and heroines in the area gasp in shock and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts yell out in horror, “Sailor Moon!”
 
Ophanimon calls out, stunned, “Serena, no!” Ophanimon tries to help, but one of Tellu's plant vines captures her and she has to struggle to escape.
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil sly grin, “It's over, Sailor Moon! Your finished!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Wrong!” Just then Mistress Nine is blasted in the face by pink mystical and blue spiritual energy by Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon. Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon lands in front of the injured Valkyrie Sailor Moon and calls out, strongly, “I would rather die that let you harm my mother!”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil smile, “Look who is calling the kettle black since you tried to kill your mom!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, with an annoyed snarl, “You will pay for that remark!” Immediately, Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon charges at Mistress Nine and she thinks, strongly, “It's time that I can handle the big enemies like my mom can! It's time to end Hotaru's nightmare!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon calls out, worriedly, “Rini, wait!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon immediately removes the lance blade from her arm and throws it aside as she uses medical ninjutsu to heal her arm and stop the bleeding. On the meanwhile, Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon immediately battles Mistress Nine, who launches a dark energy sphere at her, but Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon easily counters with a pink mystical energy shield and counterattacks with Ki blast while Mistress Nine manages to dodge.
 
Mistress Nine says, with an annoyed tone, “You are far more annoying than when you were a little brat!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, with a sly smile, “I take that as a complement, witch!”
 
Mistress Nine summons dozens of black energy spheres and she yells out, strongly, “Try this!” Mistress Nine launches the dark energy spheres at Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon, but she quickly uses ninja hand signs to perform a jutsu.
 
Water Style: Water Wall!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon creates a huge wall of water by blowing out of her mouth and the huge wall of water negates Mistress Nine's attack. However, Mistress Nine bursts through the wall of water and grabs Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon by the throat causing her to gag as she is being choked.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Tuxedo Mask yell out in unison, horrified, “Rini!”
 
Mistress Nine says, with an evil sly grin, “This time, cotton candy for brains, I will make sure that you stay down!”
 
Spirit Gun!”
 
Just then Mistress Nine cries out in pain as a sphere of blue spirit energy blasts her right side and she gets knocked down to the ground, hard.
 
The Witches Five yell out in unison, “Mistress Nine!” Soon after, Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star, Valkyrie Sailor Light Star, and Shining Warrior appear by Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Light Star asks Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon, concerned, “Are you okay?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, with a smile, “I'll be just fine! It will take more than her to bring me down!”
 
Mistress Nine shouts out, strongly, “We'll see!” Mistress Nine then summons her lance back to her hands and charges at them, but Shining Warrior easily blocks her attack with his blade. Mistress Nine says, with a snarl, “Back off, pretty boy!”
 
Shining Warrior says, with a serious tone, “Make me, witch!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon's voice calls out, “She won't get the chance!” Mistress Nine looks up to see the toe area of Valkyrie Sailor Moon's right armored high-heeled boot slam into her face and sending her backwards.
 
Mistress Nine rubs her chin and she yells out, strongly, “You are starting to work on my last nerve!”
 
Tellu says, with an evil sly grin, “I can take care of that!” Tellu slams her palm into the ground and the ground at Valkyrie Sailor Moon's feet bursts open causing the Sailor Scout of the Moon to cry out as she is tangled in various plant vines.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star calls out, shocked, “Serena!”
 
Tellu says, with an evil smile, “You know what they say: `Every rose has its thorns'.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars' voice booms, “You are more like a weed that's about to get burned!” Just then Tellu cries out in shock as she barely dodges a powerful flame attack from Valkyrie Sailor Mars.
 
Tellu yells out, angrily, “Ooh, you are going to pay for that! I'm going to make sure that your death is painful with my Venus Flytraps!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars closes her eyes and she says, with a sly smile, “Don't count on it.” When Valkyrie Sailor Mars opens her eyes, her Sharingan appears and the tomoes starts to spin around.
 
Tellu asks, perplexed, “What is that? A case of . . . red eye?” Just then Tellu's eyes become dull as she is placed into a genjutsu. Within her mind, she looks around to see dozens upon dozens of copies of Valkyrie Sailor Mars. Tellu asks, perplexed, “What's going on? Why are there so many of that witch?” Immediately, Tellu starts to attack the illusions in front of her, but her deadly plants only pass through the illusions.
 
Viluy asks, perplexed, “What in the heck is she doing?!” Just then she dodges an ice attack from Sailor Mercury and misses begin cut in half by Sailor Saturn.
 
Sailor Saturn asks to the others, confused as well while showing it on her expression, “Why is Tellu attacking at random?”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a sly grin, “I think that our little Sharingan usage just put her in a classic ninja genjutsu.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a sly smile, “Nice.”
 
Sailor Venus cries out in shock nearly getting squished by a giant plant vine and she cries out, “But what do we do about these?!”
 
Just then a male voice cries out, “Did someone call for a gardener? Spirit Sword!” Just then seemly out of nowhere Kuwabara appears to slice through some of the large plant vines with his Spirit Sword. After causing some damage, he gracefully lands on the ground and he says, with a sly grin, “Oh, yeah. I've still got it.” But then nearly the rest of the plant vines and some vines with thorns, expect for the ones holding Valkyrie Sailor Moon, collapses to the ground in heaps as they are cut to ribbons.
 
Soon after, Hiei appears through his super-speed, sheaths his drawn sword, and Hiei says, plainly, “Child's play.”
 
Kuwabara yells out, annoyed, “Show off!”
 
Mimete asks, perplexed, “Who are they?”
 
Eugeal yells out, annoyed, “Who cares?! If they are with those Sailor Brats, blast them!” Eugeal launches a flame attack with her flamethrower at Hiei and Kuwabara, who easily dodge the attack, but Tellu, still under Valkyrie Sailor Mars' genjutsu, sees her as Valkyrie Sailor Mars.
 
Tellu yells out, with an evil smile, “Gotcha!” Tellu then slams her palm into the ground and Eugeal cries out as she is trapped in vines with Venus flytrap mouths coming out of them.
 
Eugeal exclaims, angrily and fearfully, “You idiot! Get me down from here!”
 
Tellu asks, perplexed, “Why does Sailor Mars have Eugeal's voice?”
 
Mimete calls out, annoyed, “You moron! Sailor Mars used some kind of spell on you! She is making you see illusions of herself including us as her!”
 
Tellu yells out, stunned, “How do I break the spell?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice roars out, “How about this?!” Before she knew what hit her, Tellu is knocked unconsciousness by Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way while Valkyrie Sailor Universe and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy destroy the vines holding Valkyrie Sailor Moon while grabbing her shoulders before she starts to fall.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Universe asks Valkyrie Sailor Moon, with a kind smile, “Are you okay, Serena?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Yes! Thanks to you!” Soon enough, Valkyrie Sailor Universe and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy help Valkyrie Sailor Moon back to the ground.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy says, with a smile, “Thought that you needed a hand.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Where are your new Digimon partners?”

Valkyrie Sailor Universe says, with a nod, “We left them back at the dorms. They are not ready to fight with us yet. They need a bit more training.”
 
Mistress Nine yells out, annoyed, “More Sailor Brats?! Well, I'll just take care of all of them!”
 
Just then another familiar male voice yells out, “I don't think so, witch!” Mistress Nine turns towards the source of the voice only to see a spirit energy orb in front of Yusuke Urameshi's right index finger right in front of her face. Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Surprise!”
 
Spirit Gun!”
 
Yusuke then fires his classic attack at Mistress Nine at point blank range and she cries out in extreme pain and shock as she is plastered by the spirit energy orb and sends flying into the sky where the spirit energy orb explodes with a strong explosion.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Light Star says, with a plain tone, “Ouch. That's got to hurt.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, with a sneer, “I hope so.” On the meanwhile, Mistress Nine's burnt form is seen falling down to the ground in which she does so with a loud crash causing a lot of smoke and dust to be send airborne.
 
The Witches Five, minus the unconscious Tellu, yell out in shock and unison, “Mistress!” Immediately, the four conscious members of the Witches Five, including Eugeal who managed to escape from Tellu's attack, go over to where Mistress Nine has fallen. And they find her in a crater in her form with multiple burns, blood coming out of her nose and lips, and her clothes somewhat torn as well as she is also unconscious.
 
Eugeal calls out, angrily, “Damn you! You will pay for hurting the leader of the Heart-Snatchers!”
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a sly grin, “We've heard that before!”
 
Cyprine and Ptilol put their unconscious mistress on their shoulders and Viluy says, with a sneer, “You and your friends will pay brats!” Soon after, all of them teleport away including the unconscious Tellu.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy says, with a sigh, “Good riddance.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Universe asks, curiously, “I'm taking it that they are one of your enemies?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, drolly, “Unfortunately.”
 
Eternal Sailor Pluto asks Eternal Sailor Saturn, concerned, “Are you going to be okay, Firefly?”
 
Eternal Sailor Saturn replies, trying to sound sincere, but a slight hint of nervousness in her voice, “I'll be okay, Trista-mama.” Sailor Pluto notices the nervousness in Sailor Saturn's voice, but she decides not to pursue it.
 
Shining Warrior says, with a sigh, “Things are just getting worse and worse.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “And they won't get better until the Light of Destruction is gone.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star says, with a sigh, “I hope that Davis and the others are doing better with the Digimon sightings at the harbor.”
 
(A brief time later; At Duel Academy's harbor)
 
Back at Duel Academy's harbor, Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star's hopes would be dashed as WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Garudamon, Kabuterimon, Lillymon, Ikkakumon, Angemon, Angewomon, ExVeemon, Stingmon, Aquilamon, Submarimon, Sakuyamon, BurningGreymon, Lobomon, Zephyrmon, Kumamon, Beetlemon, Raihimon, and Petaldramon fighting against Dragomon, the Ultimate form of an IceDevimon that Jun and Renamon have a `grudge' against, and his horde of Champion and Rookie Digimon. The Digidestined stay back and those with special powers including TK, Davis, Jun, and Kari don't use their powers until they feel it is necessary. WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Garudamon, Lillymon, and Angewomon are helping Sakuyamon, who is reluctant for help in this case, against Dragomon while the rest of the Digimon, Champion, Armor, and Hybrid/Legendary Warriors, are taking care of the enemy Digimon horde.
 
Pyro Barrage!
 
Hurricane Gale!
 
BurningGreymon and Zephyrmon launch a combined attack that eliminates two Devidramon and one Airdramon while Raihimon slashes two Vilemon in half.
 
V-Laser!
 
Hand of Fate!
 
Blizzard Blaster!
 
Thunder Fist!
 
ExVeemon and Angemon attack another two Devidramon and delete them while Kumamon and Beetlemon use a combined attack to eliminate another Airdramon.
 
Beetlemon says, slyly, “Ha! Another one bites the dust!”
 
Leaf Cyclone!
 
Blast Rings!
 
Electro Shocker!”
 
Petaldramon creates a whirlwind of leaves, Aquilamon uses energy rings, and Kabuterimon fires a sphere of electric energy at another group of foes, but the DemiDevimon manages to dodge while a third Vilemon and fifth Devidramon wasn't so lucky.
 
Petaldramon says, with a sly tone, “Hey, this superhero stuff is easy! I don't know why my sister has so much trouble!”
 
Lobomon says, with a serious tone, “Believe us when we say that it isn't as it looks, kid!”

DemiDevimon says, with an evil smile, “He's right!”
 
Demi Dart!
 
The three DemiDevimon launch their darts right at the right of the Digidestined and one of the darts was heading for Sora!
 
Tai yells out, shocked, “Sora, watch out!” Tai knocks Sora down to the ground as the dart passes right by her while TK uses his new demon energy to get rid of the other two.
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Nice shot. You are getting better at this.”
 
TK says, with a smile, “Thanks, Davis!” On the meanwhile, Tai looks down to see he was hovering over Sora. The two of them blush as Tai quickly gets off her.
 
Tai says, nervously, “Sorry, Sora!”
 
Sora says, with a major blush on her cheeks, “Don't worry. I wasn't offended! I kind of liked it!” Tai gives a stunned look and blush on his cheeks while Jun gives a quirk of a smile on her lips at this. On the meanwhile, the Ultimate and Mega Digimon are facing off against Dragomon.
 
Terra Force!
 
Metal Wolf Claw!
 
Heaven's Charm!
 
WarGreymon launches a large sphere of orange energy that he has gathered around, MetalGarurumon fires a beam of freezing energy from its mouth, and Angewomon sends a wave of pink holy energy towards Dragomon. The three attacks plow into him and he cries out in pain as he is covered in a large amount of smoke from the explosions.
 
Matt yells out, excitedly, “Ha! We've got him!”
 
Jun says, seriously, “Don't count on it! He doesn't go down so easily! I know that sick creep!”
 
Cody asks, curiously, “Are you sure, Jun?”
 
Yolei says, with a sly smile, “No way! That guy is toast!” When the smoke and dust die down, they see that Dragomon is still very much alive through his data is wavering her three places.
 
Lillymon yells out, shocked, “But how?”
 
Angemon says, stunned, “Incredible!”
 
Dragomon says, with a sneer, “Do you think that I will go down so easily? I may only be Ultimate, but my power is equal to Mega Digimon!”
 
MetalGarurumon says, with a serious tone, “True, but it doesn't mean that you are invulnerable to a Mega Digimon's attack.”
 
Dragomon yells out, strongly, “Oh, really? Then witness my power!” Just then Dragomon is covered by a dark violet aura that creating a huge wind that sucks in the surviving evil Digimon that he came with as IceDevimon.
 
One of the DemiDevimon yells out in horror, “Boss! What are you doing?!” Just then Dragomon sucks in the Digimon, which turn into data, and Dragomon's injuries are healed.
 
Sakuyamon calls out, strongly, “You would destroy your own minions?!”
 
Dragomon says, with an evil sly tone, “Yes! In order to get what I want and what I want now is power!” Just then Dragomon launches a powerful surge of energy that causes everyone to cry out in shock as the Digidestined struggle to stay on the ground while the Digimon also struggled against the powerful surge of dark energy.
 
Lobomon says, shocked, “What power!”
 
Dragomon yells out, with an evil sly tone, “Yes! Now, fear my power!” Just then Dragomon creates a huge dark shockwave that knocks the Digidestined group to the ground and sends the Digimon flying across the fly with the non-flying Digimon crashing to the ground hard with Digimon like Submarimon de-digivolving back to Armadillomon.
 
Ikkakumon says, wearily, “That really hurt.”
 
Dragomon says, with an evil sly tone, “None of you can stop me! Now, surrender and I will spear your lives!”
 
Davis calls out, strongly, “No way!”
 
Dragomon says, with a snarl, “Your brother is more stubborn than you, Motomiya!”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “That's because we never surrender to freaks like you!”
 
Dragomon says, with a sneer, “Your pathetic partner doesn't have the power to stop me!”
 
Jun says, with a sly smile, “Want to bet on that one?!” Jun's right hand glows with the same violet energy as before and Dragomon gives a look of surprise. Jun yells out, strongly, “Sakuyamon, it's time!”
 
Sakuyamon says, with a nod, “Do it, Jun!”
 
Burst Mode Digivolution (Digimon Data Squad Burst Mode Digivolution Music Starts)
 
The screen on Jun's digivice has the words `Ultimate Evolution' and then the `Ultimate' turns into the word `Burst' changing the phrase into `Burst Evolution' as the port on the side erupts with violet and golden light.
 
Jun cries out, as she runs her hand over the light, “Charge . . . DNA . . . Burst Mode!” After running her head through the light, Jun's digivice sends a beam of light into Sakuyamon.
 
“Sakuyamon Mode Change to . . .!” Sakuyamon cries out as a Tao symbol appears around her feet and surrounds her in an orb of light. The orb of light recedes to reveal Sakuyamon with her bodysuit changed from black to silver color, her armor is rainbow colored, she has four angel wings made of golden light coming out of her back, and her staff has changed into silver lance with a jeweled blade. “Sakuyamon Burst Mode!”
 
When everyone looks at the new Sakuyamon Burst Mode, Tai yells out, stunned, “Whoa! Jun's Digimon can mode change?!”
 
Jun says, with a wide grin, “Yep! Meet the new Sakuyamon Burst Mode!”
 
Izzy asks, perplexed, “Burst Mode?”
 
Dragomon yells out, looking at Sakuyamon Burst Mode who has a light golden aura around her and in shocked tone, “What?! You have achieved a level beyond the Mega level?!”
 
Sakuyamon Burst Mode says, with a strong tone, “That's right! This is the power of a true bond between Digimon and humans!”
 
Jun says, with a sly grin, “That's right, Renamon! Now, turn this squid into sushi!”
 
Sakuyamon Burst Mode says, with a nod, “With pleasure!” Sakuyamon Burst Mode then charges Dragomon with incredible super-sonic speeds and slashes him in the chest with his lance, cutting him right through the chest and he cries out in extreme pain.
 
Dragomon yells out, angrily, “You will pay for that!” Dragomon fires a black beam of dark power from his mouth at Sakuyamon Burst Mode, but she creates a powerful energy shield that easily negates the attack and Sakuyamon Burst Mode fires sacred energy blasts from her lance at Dragomon causing him great pain and agony.
 
Sakuyamon Burst Mode shouts out, strongly, “It's time to end this!” Sakuyamon Burst Mode roars out as turning her lance becoming one of pure golden light and it raises high into the sky. Both the good guys and Dragomon look in shock at Sakuyamon's display of power.
 
Dragomon yells out, knowing he won't survive this, “No! Wait! Please don't!”
 
Jun calls out, strongly, “You hurt a friend of mine beyond compare, committed crimes beyond forgiveness, and even destroyed your own minions and you want us to show you mercy?! Sakuyamon show this piece of trash what we say about this!”
 
Sakuyamon Burst Mode exclaims, strongly, “Agreed! Gallant Spirit Lance!” Sakuyamon Burst Mode gives a cry of power as she swings her giant energy lance down on Dragomon and he cries out in extreme pain as he is cut in half!
 
When Sakuyamon Burst Mode is done, Jun and her partner say in unison, with a deadly serious glare, “Farewell.” Dragomon cries out as he turns into nothing, but data particles.
 
The Digimon are awe-struck by Sakuyamon Burst Mode's power and WarGreymon says, stunned, “Remind me not to get her mad.”
 
Lillymon says, awe-struck, “She's amazing!”
 
Matt looks at Jun and Sakuyamon Burst Mode and he thinks, amazed, “Whoa! She is really not like the Jun that I remember! It makes me what is there to this `new Jun Motomiya'.” Soon enough, the Digidestined and Digimon quickly reassemble as they prepare to rejoin the others soon enough.
 
(Middle afternoon hours at Duel Academy; Back at the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Our heroes and heroines are assembled together back at the Slifer Red dorm and they are taking a breather after the battles and duels that they have been dealing with as of late.
 
Tiara says, with an amazed tone, “Man! All of you are really in a pickle!”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “No joke.”
Davis asks Jun, curiously, “By the way, sis, who was that person that IceDevimon was talking about?”
 
Molly thinks in her mind, nervously and fearfully, “IceDevimon?”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “A close friend.”
 
Tai asks Jun, curiously, “Was he or she a Digidestined?”
 
Jun says, plainly, “Drop it.”
 
Mimi says, with a kind smile, “Oh, come on, Jun. How bad can it . . .?” Just then she yelps out in shock as Jun gives her a deadly glare that sends shivers down the spines of plenty of our heroes and heroines even her own brother.
 
Jun says, with a deadly serious tone, “I'm warning you, once: Just drop it.”
 
Mimi says, nodding her head nervously, “R-Right.”
 
Hikari says, surprised, “Whoa. I've never seen Jun act that way.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Not a topic to bring up.”
 
Tenchi says, with a smile and trying to change the subject, “Anyway, we've got a lot of work done today with the duels and all. Plus, we're getting closer to Dartz's headquarters.”
 
Takara says, with a kind smile, “Tenchi has a good point. We need a bit of a breather.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Too bad we aren't getting one.”
 
Everyone looks at Erin and Rika asks, curiously, “Why not?”
 
Erin says, pointing towards the woods ahead of them, “THEY might have something to do with that.” When everyone looks towards where Erin is pointing, they gasp to see none other than Itachi Uchiha standing on the tops of the trees before them.
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Itachi.”
 
Itachi says, with a plain tone, “It has been awhile, Kakashi, but then again, it wasn't exactly me that you were facing last time.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Yes. Nice jutsu that you and the rest of the Akatsuki have there.”
 
Sasuke's eyes flare into very angry Sharingan eyes while Itachi looks at Rei, Kagome, Sanosake, and Sota and he says, plainly, “So, these are the ones that the Uchiha bloodline have pasted onto. Very interesting. The two females I have to say have much potential.”
 
Inuyasha says, getting in front of Kagome protectively and in angered tone, “Get back creep!”
 
Itachi ignores Inuyasha and his glare turns to Serena causing him to say, “So, this is the famous `Black Angel' that I've heard about? I've been observing you for awhile, but I've never seen you up close before. You don't look imposing, but we, ninja, know better to go by looks.”
 
Serena says, with a serious glare, “Itachi Uchiha. We never met in person, but I did hear plenty about you.” Serena asks, with a sly smirk, “By the way, where is your leader, Madara, hiding at?”
 
Itachi says, emotionlessly, “I see. So, you have told them.”
 
Serena says, with a sly grin, “I've been known to have a `big mouth' as they say. Plus, could you tell your friend to come out of hiding? Or shall I bring him out for you?” Serena then takes three kunai knives with explosive tags attached and throws them deep into the woods. A few seconds later, a figure leaps out of the woods just before three powerful explosions come from where the figure was. The figure lands besides Itachi and revealed to be none other than Kisame.
 
Kisame says, with a sly smile, “I've got to say, the girl is very perceptive, just as they told us.”
 
Itachi tells Kisame, emotionless, “Kisame, you know better than to even think to challenge her. Her power is possibly far superior to those of the legendary Sanin of the Leaf Village. Even with your amount of chakra, she will crush you. Look.” Kisame looks to see Serena, not noticed by everyone else, glancing behind her. Itachi tells Kisame, emotionless, “Do you see now?”
 
Serena asks, with a sly smile, “So, you know that I've noticed that the `Kisame' is just a water clone and the real is in the one near the cliff by the Slifer Red dorm?” Plenty of our heroes and heroines look at Serena in surprise and Serena says, with a smirk, “So, why doesn't the Kisame get out of here and stop with the tricks?” `Kisame' turns into water and a loud splash is heard from water causing everyone to look and they see the real Kisame land by the left side of the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Kisame says, with a sly smile, “Well, what do you know? Clever girl.” Just then a kunai appears around Kisame's neck and they find Serena is the one holding it. Kisame yells out, shocked, “But how?”
 
Itachi says, emotionlessly, “Shadow Clone.”
 
Sakura thinks in her mind, shocked, “Whoa! Serena is getting better and better all the time! Or she is just revealing more and more of her ability and skills?”
 
Mina asks, looking back and forth between her and her Shadow Clone with Kisame in surprised, “B-But how?”
 
Itachi tells Serena, emotionlessly, “Tsukino, Madara-sama is here on the island along with the remaining members of the Akatsuki.”
 
Jiraiya yells out, shocked, “The whole of the Akatsuki is here?!”
 
Itachi says, with a nod, “Indeed. And you can tell that I am not lying.”
 
Kakashi says, plainly, “He isn't.” Immediately, Serena's Shadow Clone takes the kunai away from Kisame's neck and vanishes causing Kisame to immediately join Itachi on the tops of the trees.
 
Tenten yells out, shocked, “You are letting him go?!”
 
Neji says, seriously, “This isn't the time to fight, Tenten. Serena made a wise choice.”
 
Shikamaru states, with a serious tone, “Or did you forget the innocent students in the dorm behind us?”
 
Temari says, plainly, “Your friend is right. As much as I want to bust those jerks for what they did to Gaara, this isn't the place to fight.”
 
Sasuke then leaps forward and yells out, with a greatly angered tone, “Itachi Uchiha, I want some answers!”
 
Itachi looks at Sasuke and he says, emotionless, “I'm not surprised. Since she revealed everything to you, you must know the truth.”
 
Sasuke yells out, with an angered tone, “So, it's true! The real reason that you kept me alive was to gain my eyes, wasn't it?! You desired the same power that Madara has!”
 
Itachi replies, plainly, “The power of the Mangekyo Sharingan is great, but it comes with a price. Once you gain and with every use of it, your eyesight is taken away from you. There is only one was to recover the eyesight that you've lost. You need to take the Sharingan eyes of a direct blood relative. You, Sasuke, are my spare eyes.”
 
Naruto yells out, angrily, “So, that's it, huh? Sasuke is nothing, but a set of extra eyes to repair your damaged eyesight!”
 
Itachi says, emotionlessly, “It is no different than what Madara did to his brother. He killed his brother and took his eyes to gain the power of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, a Sharingan so great that even the Tailed Demons must bow to their power. The Nine-Tailed Fox knows well of its power. It was humbled twice before. The first, during the battle with First Hokage. And second . . . the day of your birth, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.” Plenty of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Itachi says, plainly, “Yes, I know well of your heritage. Unlike the fools in the Leaf Village, I am not blind to the obvious even through my eyesight has been damaged. And yes, it was Madara that caused the Nine-Tailed Fox to go on a rampage on the Hidden Leaf Village that forced the Fourth Hokage to sacrifice his life to seal the Kyuubi in his only son. If it wasn't for Madara's use of the Nine-Tailed Fox, the complication that took your mother's life wouldn't have been as fatal, but then again, it was what Madara planned.”
 
Jiraiya yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Itachi says, emotionlessly, “Exactly, Lord Jiraiya. The Namikaze and their `Elemental Alchemy' Kekkai Genkai could produce powers that could contain and control the Tailed Beasts thus revealing the Sharingan. But combined with the Uzumaki clan and their Kekkai Genkai . . .”
 
Tsunade yells out, “What?! Kushina never had a bloodline trait?!”
 
Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “One that we didn't reveal to anyone expect for the Fourth Hokage. It was by chance that I found out about it. Her clan, the Uzumaki clan of the Whirlpool, had a very rare bloodline that activated in a small group of their clan and this bloodline . . . has the power to rival the `Celestial Embodiment' and `Metamorphosis' bloodlines in power and is as old as the ancient days of ninja.”
 
Many of our heroes and heroines are shocked and Hinata asks, stunned, “Naruto-kun has another Kekkai Genkai and it is that powerful?”
 
Jiraiya yells out, stunned, “Wait! You mean that . . .”
 
Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “Yes. If Kushina Uzumaki, who had harness her Kekkai Genkai, gave birth to the child, with two powerful bloodlines in him, he would become a great threat. In short, he tried to ensure the death of both Kushina Uzumaki and her son.”
 
Plenty of gasps come from our heroes' and heroines' lips and Yusuke yells out, angrily, “What an asshole!” Just then an ill wind comes into the air and everyone looks to see Naruto covered in red chakra and his eyes turning from blue to red.
 
Ino says, worriedly, “Oh boy!”
 
Kakashi thinks in his mind, worriedly, “I was afraid of something like this! Naruto is getting pushed over the edge!”
 
Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “The truth hurts, but it is plain as day. The loss of your family and much of the pain that you endured all your life: Madara caused it all.”
 
Naruto says, with a low demonic tone, “Where is he . . .?” Naruto's red chakra explodes and he yells out, in pure demonic anger, “WHERE IS THAT GUTLESS COWARD?! HE BETTER SHOW HIMSELF BEFORE I FIND HIM!!! HE WILL PAY FOR TAKING MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME!!!” The ground around the Red dorm starts to crack and shake and our heroes and heroines have to back away from him.
 
Ryoko yells out, stunned, “Whoa! So, this is that demon's chakra?!”
 
Ayeka says, fearfully, “It's horrifying!”
 
Tsunade tells Naruto, pleadingly, “Naruto, please stop!”
 
Sakura says, fearfully, “Naruto, calm down please!”
 
Meiou yells out, worriedly, “Bro, please! Don't do this!”
 
Hinata then hugs Naruto and she says, even as the red chakra starts to burn her, “Please, Naruto-kun! I know that you are angry! Please don't do this!”
 
Neji yells out, shocked, “Hinata, stop!” Hinata then kisses Naruto right on the lips and his anger starts to calm down causing the red chakra to die down with Naruto's eyes returning to normal.
 
Itachi and Kisame witness this and Kisame states, amazed, “Well, what you look at that?”
 
Itachi thinks in his mind, plainly, “So, the power of love keeps Naruto from going over into the abyss! Maybe it is he who will truly defeat Madara.”
 
When Naruto is fully calmed down, Naruto tells Hinata, solemnly, “I'm sorry, Hinata-chan, I . . .”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, in a comforting tone, “It's all right, Naruto-kun.”
 
Serena says, with her eyes closed, “You know, I'm starting to getting annoyed with people messing with my friends and family.” Just then Serena's eyes open to reveal Sharingan eyes, but her Sharingan eyes consist of three crescent moon tomoes with three lines connecting them like a triangle while another triangle that's upside down cuts through the first triangle creating a star.
 
Kagome yells out, stunned, “Serena?”
 
Kakashi and Itachi say in unison, “Mangekyo Sharingan.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Yes, but thanks to my advanced healing abilities and my `tenant' along some `other powers' of mine. I won't go blind because the instant my eyesight is damaged, it is nearly instantly and completely healed.”
 
Itachi says, with a nod, “I see. And most likely, you already mastered the power of your Mangekyo Sharingan.” Itachi says, with a plain tone, “However, I am not here to take you or Naruto . . . yet.” Itachi says, pointing at Sasuke, “What am I here for is to fulfill my brother's greatest desire. You have grown strong and I sensed it. It is finally the time that we see who deserves to be the last of the Uchiha clan. You have what you need little brother. It is time.” Itachi makes a motion for Sasuke to follow him and he says, emotionlessly, “Come. This place isn't a battlefield. I have chosen a place where the innocent can't get in the way.” Immediately, Itachi and Kisame leap off into the distance while Sasuke immediately follows him.
 
Naruto and Sakura yell out in unison and shock, “Sasuke!”
 
Kakashi calls out, seriously, “Move out now!” Without another word needed to be said, the Leaf Ninja and Sand Ninja immediately head off into the distance with Naruto's Digimon partner, Falcomon, following as quickly as he can. Renamon grabs Agumon 2 and they race off after them as well.
 
Jun leaps off with ninja agility and super-speed and she yells out, “The rest of you stay here!”
 
Matt calls out, stunned, “Jun, where are you going?!”
 
Serena tells BlackGatomon, “BlackGatomon, I need you to get on my back.”
 
BlackGatomon says, with a serious tone, “Right.” Immediately, BlackGatomon gets onto Serena's back.
 
Michelle asks, stunned, “You aren't going to that fight?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “This involves my brother and an old enemy of mine during my days as Shinobi. I need to go.”
 
Lita says, with a serious tone, “Not without us, you aren't!”
 
Serena says, sternly, “No! You don't have Valkyrie-class powers and haven't completed your ninja training, yet! The only ones that I know that will be safe during the battle are Molly and Rei!”
 
Amara yells out, stunned, “You can't be serious!”
 
Jordan tells Serena, “Serena-onee-chan, you need to let us go with you!”
 
Serena tells Jordan, kindly, “No, Jordy. You need to stay here with the others and keep them safe. All of us can't go.”
 
Jaden asks Serena, “Why not, sis?”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “If this is a trap, we need the people that can get out of it to be there especially to protect Naruto.”
 
Rei says, with a nod, “That's right. I see where this is going. And we need some of our strongest people including people like Yusuke and his sisters to remain here in case of that possibility. We might need backup or they might try to use some of our non-powered members as hostages. With members of our group like Yusuke, here, they won't try that.”
 
Serena tells Jordan, with a nod, “And that includes you and Jade, Jordy. Plus, your sister has ninja training, too.”
 
Coronamon tells Rei, “Well, if my partner is going, then I am too. It is my duty to protect her as it is hers to protect you.”
 
Rei says, with a smile, “Thanks, Coronamon.”
 
Molly says, with a serious tone, “We had better get going or we'll lose them, Serena.” Serena nods her head and goes over to Darien, kissing him on the lips.
 
Serena tells him, with a loving tone, “Stay safe, my love.”
 
Darien tells Serena, with a loving tone, “You, too.”
 
Rini says, with a serious tone, “I'm coming, too! I've got excellent ninja training, too.”
 
Serena says, with a smile and a sigh, “I would want to argue with you about that, Rini, but you are too stubborn to listen.”
 
Washu says, with a sly grin, “A trait that she got from her mother.” Rini and Serena sigh in unison, knowing it is true.
 
Rei yells out, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's move!” Immediately, Serena, carrying BlackGatomon, Molly, Rei, carrying Coronamon, and Rini leap off with ninja agility and speed into the woods after the others.
 
Keiko says, with a pleading tone, “Stay safe.”
 
Yusuke puts her into his arms and he says, with a sly smile, “Don't worry, Kei. I know that they will get out of this.” Alexis hugs Jaden as well and he leans on her, hoping that nothing bad will happen to his `royal sister' along with the others that are hoping and praying for the safe return of their friends, family, allies, and/or loved ones.
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; A short time later)
 
In a large clearing in the middle of the forest, we find Kisame and Itachi landing in the middle of the field and going to one side, turning around to face Sasuke, who lands on the other side of the field.
 
Itachi takes two steps forward and he whispers to Kisame, “It is time, Kisame. Farewell.” Kisame nods his head and he immediately goes over to the tops of the trees nearby to get out of the way.
 
Sasuke says, with a deadly glare in his Sharingan eyes, “It is time, Itachi. It is time for you to die!”
 
Itachi tells Sasuke, emotionlessly, “First, show me your full power. I know that you are stronger than this.” Soon after, Sasuke is engulfed in bright light and he transforms into Prince Madara of Jurai with Sharingan eyes blazing. Itachi says, with a nod, “Interesting. So, this is the great power that you weld now.”
 
Sasuke yells out, with a deadly strong and angered tone, “Enough! It's time to end this!”
 
Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “For once, we can agree on something. It is time for the battle that we both knew was coming. You have what you need to fight me, little brother. Come.” Sasuke/Prince Madara immediately forms a very powerful Chordi and rushes at Itachi with incredible new speed, but when Prince Madara gets close, Itachi dodges out of the way of the attack causing it to hit the ground creating a huge explosion covering Prince Madara in a lot of smoke and dust, but then Prince Madara leaps out of the smoke and dust with a Light Hawk Sword charged with Chordi energy.
 
Prince Madara yells out, strongly, “You're mine!” Itachi goes down to the ground, followed by Prince Madara, and the two of them land on the ground. Prince Madara glares at Itachi for a moment and then he vanishes. Itachi turns only to get rammed in the chest by Prince Madara's sword. Prince Madara yells out, strongly, “It's time for you to give me more answers!”
 
Itachi says, plainly, “As you wish, but first, for your Genjutsu…” Just then Itachi and Prince Madara vanish and reappear as they were before the `attack' revealing it to be a Genjutsu.
 
Prince Madara says, with a serious tone, “Serena told me about this Madara Uchiha, who is supposed to be the founder of the Uchiha clan and have some kind of immortality.”
 
Itachi tells Prince Madara, emotionlessly, “What `Black Angel' told you is true, Sasuke. Madara Uchiha along with his brother founded the clan and in fact, they were the first to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan. But when Madara became blind because of it, he took his brother's eyes, killed him, and gained the powerful Sharingan that you have heard about. However, his clan exiled him from the clan and the village that he helped found with the First Hokage. He took control of the Nine-Tailed Fox to get back at the village, the clan, and the First Hokage in the battle of the Valley of Ends, but the First Hokage's wood jutsu gave him the ability to weaken the Nine-Tailed Fox and Madara had to retreat. Years later, he took control of the fox again on the day of Naruto's birth in which he learned about the Fourth Hokage's wife and her boy. He tried to use the fox to make sure both died during childbirth, but Naruto was spared and in the end, the Fourth Hokage sealed the Nine-Tailed Fox within Naruto. However, Madara was done with the village and our clan that shunned him after he created it. That's where I come in.”
 
Prince Madara asks, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Itachi tells Prince Madara, emotionlessly, “Foolish little brother, did you really think, even with my great skills, that I could destroy the whole of the Uchiha clan on my own? No. It was Madara himself that helped me. He was the one that revealed the secrets of the Mangekyo Sharingan to me and showed me the way to obtain its power. He also told me about how to gain the power that he welds. And the key is you, little brother. It is why I left you alive, not because you were weak. It was because you had the ability to become stronger. I needed you and your Sharingan, which I knew that you would obtain later in life, to become powerful. Only then I can take your eyes and gain the powers of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Even through you don't have your own Mangekyo, your Sharingan is powerful enough for me to use. Now, I shall gain the power that Madara used to help me destroy the Uchiha clan.”
 
Prince Madara says, with an angered snarl, “Not today, Itachi. This day . . . you die!” Shortly thereafter, the Leaf and Sand Ninja along with Jun, Serena, Rei, Molly, Rini, Falcomon, Renamon, Agumon 2, and Coronamon arrive on the battlefield as Prince Madara leaps high into the air. Just then Prince Madara summons thousands of shuriken from his form that rain down on Itachi. However, Itachi gets into a taijutsu stance and powerful taijutsu moves, he knocks the shuriken back at Prince Madara, who easily dodges the attack. Itachi puts his hands into a ninja hand sign and in a plume of smoke, Itachi creates a Shadow Clone, and the Shadow Clone immediately attack Prince Madara, who launches shuriken at him, but the Itachi Shadow Clone defects the attacks with a kunai knife.
 
Itachi says, emotionlessly, “You will have to do far better than that little brother.”
 
Prince Madara yells out, strongly, “Well, how about this?!” Prince Madara then launches another shuriken and Itachi's Shadow Clone uses his shuriken to deflect it, but when the Shadow Clone hits the shuriken, it gets shocked as the shuriken is charged with electric energy causing the Shadow Clone to be dispelled. But then Prince Madara senses someone nearby and he turns only to see the Mangekyo Sharingan eyes of Itachi.
 
Tsukuyomi!
 
Just then Prince Madara finds himself trapped in the grayscale colored world of Tsukuyomi and he is chained the ground. He struggles to get free, but Itachi appears in front of him.

Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “You lose, foolish little brother. Your eyes are mine.” Just then Itachi seemly appears to rip Prince Madara's eyes from their sockets and Sasuke cries out in extreme pain. Itachi tells Prince Madara, emotionlessly, “You were never a match for me.”
 
Prince Madara, his eyelids closed, says, with a sly grin, “We'll see about that!” Just then Prince Madara is bathed in searing silver light and a bright flash covers the Tsukuyomi world immediately dispelling cause as Prince Madara reopens his eyes to add the power of his Sharingan eyes. When the Genjutsu world was dispelled, Itachi leaps back some distance from Prince Madara.
 
Itachi says, plainly, “Well done, Sasuke. You are stronger than I realized.” Just then Itachi falls to his right knee and puts his right hand over his eyes as they were in pain from using Tsukuyomi.
 
Prince Madara thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “This is my chance! Time to end this!” Prince Madara then immediately launches very fast shuriken and Itachi takes his hand off his eyes as he sees the shuriken wrap him in wires causing him to be thrown to the ground. Prince Madara then makes quick hand signs and leaps high into the air.
 
Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!”
 
Prince Madara launches a huge sphere of flames right at Itachi, but when the sphere of flames comes close, Itachi breaks the wires and creates a Shadow Clone to leap up and take the fireball head causing a huge explosion as it is dispelled leaving a lot of smoke where Itachi is. Just then Itachi leaps out of the smoke and into the sky towards Prince Madara, but Prince Madara charges his right hand with Chordi Current and slams it with a punch, however, this `Itachi' vanishes in a puff of smoke revealing it to be a Shadow Clone. Prince Madara then looks up into the sky above him to see Itachi preparing more ninja hand signs.
 
Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!”
 
Itachi then launches the same attack that Prince Madara just launched on him and Prince Madara creates a shield with his Light Hawk Wing to dispel the attack. The two of them begin to slowly fall towards the ground and quickly perform the same ninja hand signs.
 
Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!”
 
The two Uchiha immediately start launching the same attack against each other with streams of fire or large fireballs in rapid succession while both of them dodged each other's attacks until they hit the ground while the fire attacks blast craters into the ground or set fire to the nearby forest. Prince Madara then immediately prepares his Light Hawk Sword for battle and charges Itachi with incredible speed. Itachi takes out a kunai knife and manages to block Prince Madara's attack. Soon after, the two of them go into a high-speed fight where they keep passing each other with their chakra's clashing as they pass and the clashes of chakra causes the ground in the area that their chakras clash to crack or small craters to form. The area is starting to look like a charred and burnt battlefield as Prince Madara and Itachi stop their attacks and face off against each other. Immediately, Prince Madara notices Itachi using his Mangekyo Sharingan again.
 
Amaterasu!”
 
Itachi then launches black flames from his right eye at Prince Madara and he gasps to see the seemly unstoppable black flames head towards him.
 
Prince Madara thinks in his mind, strongly, “One chance . . .!!” Soon after, the black flames engulf our younger Uchiha and our heroes and heroines in the area gasp in shock.
 
Naruto and Sakura yell out in unison, shocked, “Sasuke!” When the black flames fade away, there is a lot of smoke and the earth in front of Itachi along is scorched of the glass with some small pieces of black flames still burning in areas. But then out of the smoke, Prince Madara leaps out of the smoke, totally unharmed while Itachi holds his right eye as it starts to bleed.
 
Tenten says, amazed, “He's alive!”
 
Ino asks, perplexed, “How did he survive that?”
 
Prince Madara thinks in his mind, seriously, “That was too close! If I didn't have Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth technique, I would be dead! This battle is taking too long and we are too far evenly matched! I make a move, Itachi counters it! Itachi makes a move and I counter that! All and all, this will end up as a battle of endurance! And even through my power is equal to Itachi, plenty to kill him, I may not have the endurance that he has gained! It's time that I end this right now! I have no choice, but to unleash my ultimate jutsu! Usually, I need the Curse Seal to do it, but thanks to my new power, I don't need it at all!” Quickly, Prince Madara quickly makes ninja hand signs and prepares for a strong jutsu.
 
Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu!”
 
Prince Madara then starts launches streams of fire that take the form of Asian dragons that head deep into the sky and Prince Madara a lot of them perplexing everyone.
 
Rei asks, confused, “What's he doing? Why is he wasting his energy like that?”
 
Itachi is also perplexed and he asks, lowly, “What are you up to little brother?”
 
Serena, Molly, Kakashi, Tsunade, Neji, Shikamaru, and Jiraiya look up to the skies and Kakashi thinks in his mind, “I wonder . . .” Just then the skies grow dark and thunderclouds appear causing thunder and lightning.
 
Serena yelps out in shock and she thinks, “This is why I like lightning based jutsu the least!”
 
Itachi says, realizing something, “I see.”
 
Prince Madara says, with a sly smile, “Now, time to die.”
 
Kirin!
 
Just then Prince Madara harness every bit of his chakra as lightning starts to rain down from the skies and Prince Madara then uses his chakra to form the massive amount of lightning into a dragon-like shape causing Prince Madara to send the attack right at Itachi.
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “Everyone! Back off now!”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “What? Why?”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Sasuke is fighting for his life there!”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Lord Jiraiya is right, Naruto! That attack is so powerful that it could vaporize us as well!”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “No joke! It is using natural lightning rather than chakra energy like in Chordi and it makes it far more powerful. The backlash of energy could blast us to pieces!”
 
Shikamaru states, plainly, “Well, what are we waiting doing standing around?” Immediately, our heroes and heroines and Kisame immediately leap deep into the woods to take cover from the ensuing explosion from Prince Madara's attack. On the meanwhile, Itachi prepares his Mangekyo Sharingan to counter the powerful assault.
 
Susano'o!”
 
Just then Itachi creates a huge spiritual being that looks like a Japanese yamabushi welding a mysterious mirror on its left hand as a shield, his right hand had mythical Totsuka no Tsurugi sword, and a mysterious third hand holding a sake jar.
 
Prince Madara yells out, shocked, “What?!” Just then the lightning attack slams into the spiritual beings mirror and it protects Itachi from the powerful attack that sends shockwaves that causes many trees around to scorch the ground and knock down plenty of nearby trees. With the attack over, the skies clear up and Prince Madara collapses to the ground as he turns back into Sasuke. Itachi appears from the smoke and dust seemly unharmed with his spiritual being in front of him while our heroes and heroines and Kisame emerge from the fallen trees and burnt ground.
 
Kankuro yells out, stunned, “That's some power!”
 
Just then Sasuke's body starts to glow and Molly asks, curiously, “What's happening to Sasuke?” Soon after, a familiar evil laugh is heard and out of Sasuke's body, none other than Orochimaru comes out.
 
Naruto calls out, shocked, “Orochimaru?!”
 
Sakura says, stunned, “I thought that he was reborn in Kabuto when his remains took him over!”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “It is just as I thought.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “Yes. Kabuto was taken over by Orochimaru's remains, but Sasuke absorbed the core of Orochimaru and suppressed him with his power. But since Sasuke's power is exhausted, Orochimaru or the core of him can escape his body.”
 
Itachi tells Orochimaru, with a plain tone, “Just as I thought.”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “Thank you, Itachi. Your brother turned my own jutsu against me and absorbed me while I tried to take over his body. He took my power and suppressed me with his power, but now, with his chakra gone, I am free. And with the knowledge that my `other self' that I gained while I was trapped within Sasuke, I have a second change to gain the power of the Tsukinos. But first, the power of the Uchiha is mine!”
 
Itachi says, emotionlessly, “I think not.”
 
Orochimaru yells out, with an evil smile, “Don't think that you can stop me!” Orochimaru then prepares to attack to Itachi, but the spiritual being stabs him with its sword and Orochimaru finds his form getting sucked into the sake jar. Orochimaru asks, perplexed, “W-What are you doing?”
 
Itachi says, with a plain tone, “My Susano'o has the power to seal you away in permanent genjutsu when struck by its sword. When you are struck, it is over. Farewell, forever.”
 
Orochimaru yells out, horrified, “No! You can't do this to me! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ITACHI . . .!!!” Just then Orochimaru is sucked into the sake jar containing in the mysterious third hand causing the Curse Seal in Sasuke's neck to fade away. Soon after, the spiritual being around and in front of Itachi fades away and he slowly goes over to the helpless Sasuke with his energy fully drained. Sasuke barely manages to get to a sitting position as Itachi leans in.
 
Itachi says, plainly, “It's over, little brother.” Sasuke prepares for the end, knowing he is helpless, but then Itachi stops for a moment, coughs out a huge amount of blood, and taps Sasuke on his bare forehead. Then Itachi gain a wide cheerful smile on his lips, the same smile that Sasuke remembers from his childhood, and Itachi tells Sasuke, with the smile on his lips, “You win. The fate of our clan now rests with your hands.”
 
Sasuke asks, perplexed, “What?”
 
Itachi tells Sasuke, with a wide smile in his lips, “Sorry, Sasuke. There won't be a next time . . .” Soon after, Itachi's eyes close, he collapses to the ground in front of Sasuke, and his form become motionless.
 
Witnessing this, Kisame thinks in his mind, “So, this is the end. Farewell, Itachi. I knew your true intentions all along, but you had gained my respect… and my friendship. Farewell, my friend.” Sasuke, feeling his victory is complete, collapses to the ground with a smile on his face and goes into unconsciousness.
 
Naruto immediately rushes towards Sasuke and calls out, “Sasuke!”
 
Tsunade calls out, worriedly, “Naruto, wait!” But just then a blur appears on the field and grabs Sasuke's unconscious form before going to where Kisame is standing now. When the figure stops moving, it is revealed to be none other than Madara Uchiha with Sasuke in his arms.
 
Kyuubi tells Naruto, with a greatly enraged tone, “It's him!”
 
Naruto thinks, stunned, “That's Madara!”
 
Kyuubi roars out, with a great angered tone, “I recognize those rotten sinister eyes that used me like his little puppet! When I get out of here, I will make sure that he never looks at me again permanently! Let me at him! I'll tear that piece of mortal trash to little bits!”
 
Choji asks, perplexed, “Who is that?”
 
Neji says, strongly, “He has Sharingan eyes!”
 
Molly asks Serena, “Serena, is that . . .?” But Molly doesn't finish his question when she looks to see Serena looking really nervous when she sees Madara with her arms and legs quivering uncontrollably.
 
Rei asks, surprised to see Serena so afraid, “Serena? Hey, Serena, what's wrong?”
 
Madara says, with an evil sly smile, “I see that you remember me, Serena.”
 
Tsunade asks, with a plain tone, “Madara Uchiha, I presume?”
 
Madara says, with a plain tone, “Tsunade, granddaughter of Hashirama Senju, we meet face to face. Yes, I am the founder of the Uchiha clan and the one that was rejected by the village for the position of First Hokage as well as fought your grandfather at the Valley of Ends. I am Madara Uchiha.” Madara tells Serena, looking at her, “It has been a long time, Serena.”
 
Serena says, plainly, “Not long enough, Madara.” Serena closes her eyes and her eyes reopen as her Mangekyo Sharingan eyes with a serious glare.
 
Madara says, with a nod, “Ah. So, you have indeed gained Mangekyo Sharingan. Mostly likely from Kakashi Hatake.”
 
Serena tells Madara, with a plain tone, “And even through my eyesight could get damaged, my advanced healing abilities negate all the damage that I would usually get from using it. And I've also learned to harness the power of the jutsu used by the Mangekyo Sharingan.”
 
Madara says, with a curious nod, “Interesting.”
 
Sakura yells out, strongly, “Hey! Let Sasuke go, jerk!”
 
Naruto yells out, angrily, “Madara!”
 
Madara looks at Naruto and he says, with an evil sly grin, “Ah, the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. So, we finally meet face to face.”
 
Naruto calls out, strongly, “Madara, you piece of trash! You had better let Sasuke go or . . .!”
 
Madara replies, with an evil confident smile, “Or you will what? You haven't harness the full power within you. You might have your father's bloodline unlocked, but you have yet to harness the power of your mother's bloodline. But then again, it is why I made sure to direct the Kyuubi to ensure that your mother couldn't get proper treatment. I couldn't let your birth come to pass. Sadly, you managed to survive so your father sealed the Nine-Tailed Fox within you to make sure that it is contained and I could never get it. Oh, well, at least, your family is no longer any threat to me.”
 
Kakashi says, in a rare greatly angered tone, “Monster!” Just then Naruto's eyes become blood red with fox-like slits and he roars out as charges Madara with a fully powered Rasengan in his right hand.
 
Serena and Hinata yell out, shocked, “Naruto!” Naruto doesn't listen as he leaps into the sky and give a loud cry of pure anger as he aims the Rasengan at Madara's head.
 
Naruto yells out, with a demonic tone to his angered voice, “YOU'RE MINE!!!”
 
Madara says, with an evil sly grin, “Sorry, but our battle can't start yet. You see, Sasuke and I will have some business to discuss, but he will return to you soon enough. Farewell.” Just then Madara uses some kind of time/space jutsu to teleport himself, the unconscious Sasuke in his arms, and Kisame away causing Naruto to pass by them and his attack crashes into the nearby ground causing a huge explosion.
 
Jiraiya says, shocked, “They're gone!”
 
Temari asks, perplexed, “What did he do?”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “He used some kind of powerful time/space jutsu to teleport away. It might be even stronger than the Fourth Hokage's own teleportation jutsu.”
 
Lee asks, with a serious tone, “What does Madara plan to do with Sasuke?”
 
Neji says, with a plain tone, “I wish I knew.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, strongly, “Madara, you are indeed pure evil incarnate. No matter where you go, you cause pain and misery for your own selfish gains. This time, I won't run away. I'll stop you . . . somehow.” Serena then looks over to Itachi's motionless form and giving a curious look, she immediately rushes over to the fallen form of Itachi.
 
Rei yells out, strongly, “Serena, where are you going?” Immediately, everyone expect for Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata looks towards Serena as she goes over to Itachi's fallen and seemly motionless form. Sakura is looking solemnly towards the sky and looking at Naruto, who is just staring with an angered look on his now blue eyes into the distance. Hinata is also looking at her beloved with a worried look as well.
 
Sakura thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Sasuke . . . Naruto . . . just when I thought that we can be together as a team again, this happens. When will the pain and misery stop for both of you?”
 
Hinata says, lowly, “Oh, Naruto-kun . . .” On the meanwhile, Serena is over Itachi's fallen form and she puts her right hand over Itachi's seemly motionless form causing her to mentally gasp in shock.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, stunned, “Could he be . . .?”
 
(Sometime later; somewhere on Academy Island)
 
Deep within a cave on Academy Island, we find Sasuke Uchiha slowly waking up within the dark and damp cave that's lit by torches.
 
Sasuke asks, groggily, “W-Where am I?”
 
Just then a deep male voice calls out, “So, you are awake.”
 
Sasuke yells out, strongly, “Who's there?” Just then Sasuke turns to see meet the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan eyes of Madara and immediately, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan appears in his left eye and the black flames of Amaterasu blast at Madara. When the attack is done, Sasuke's eye starts to bleed and he holds his right eye. Sasuke yells out, shocked, “What just happened?!”
 
Just then Madara's voice calls out, “It looks like Itachi transferred his power to you just in case you ever met me.” Sasuke then looks towards the source of the voice to see Madara, wearing his Tobi mask, and he says, “Itachi `programmed' his `safety measure' to attack me when you see my Sharingan, so, it is best that you don't see my eyes.”

Sasuke asks, wearily, “So, it's you. You are Madara Uchiha?”
 
Madara says, with a bow, “I am.”
 
Sasuke wearily gets to his feet and he says, with a growl, “So, you are the one that helped Itachi.”
 
Madara says, with a nod, “Indeed, I am. And I think that it is your duty to question me.”
 
Sasuke asks, perplexed, “Question you? Why?”
 
Madara asks, with a sly curious tone, “Don't you want to know the truth? The truth about `that night'? The night that Itachi and I murdered the Uchiha clan?”
 
Sasuke yells out, angrily through his energy is still weak, “What's there to know?!”
 
Madara says, with a sly tone, “Well, I did it because out of revenge for the very clan that drove me out. The clan that I had created and rise to greatness. However, Itachi did it for another reason than what he told you. He told you to test his limits when in fact he did it . . . under orders from the Third Hokage and the council!”
 
Sasuke gasps in shock and he yells out, strongly, “Liar!”
 
Madara tells Sasuke, with a plain tone, “Do I sound like I'm lying, Sasuke? Look within yourself and remember your true brother. He made you live a lie to ensure that you would never be ashamed of your heritage. He became the villain to ensure that you would be the hero. His plan was to die by your hands for this purpose and to make you stronger. However, this is the actual truth. Itachi was ordered to destroy the Uchiha clan since they were the real traitors to the village and not Itachi.” Madara asks Sasuke, who has a look of shock on his face, “What do you believe Sasuke? Do you wish to continue living the lie or do you desire to know the truth?”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, “No! He has to be lying! This is some kind of trick! He is someone that used the Nine-Tailed Fox to try to destroy the village! He is the one responsible for the death of Naruto's family! Why should I believe this piece of dirt?! But something . . . inside of me . . . can't help to listen to him. I want to know what he knows. To hear his story . . . because something inside of me is telling me that he is telling me the truth.” Sasuke tells Madara, with a serious tone, “Tell me what you know.”
 
Madara says, with a nod, “Wise choice, Sasuke. In order to tell all, I need to start from the beginning . . .” Soon enough, Madara starts to tell Sasuke his story and deep down, Sasuke fells that he is going to learn something that he didn't want to know, that he didn't want to believe, but it was something that he had to know because . . . it was the truth.
 
Next time in Chapter 25: The Paths that Heroes Take: Soon enough, Madara Uchiha reveals the actual truth about what happened on `that day', the day of the Uchiha Massacre, to Sasuke and the truth about Itachi and what he did to Sasuke. At first, Sasuke doesn't believe, but when realization of a memory buried in Sasuke's mind comes to light, Sasuke knows that `story' that Madara told is true. Soon after, Sakura finds Sasuke and finds out this truth as well along with Sasuke's new power to replace the lost Curse Seal and his shocking new plan! On the meanwhile, the fate of Itachi Uchiha is also revealed. When our heroes and heroines hear about Sasuke's new powers and plans, they immediately go on the lookout to find Sasuke. It is our Sailor Senshi of Mars that finds him in the end and after an unsuccessful attempt to turn Sasuke from this path, Valkyrie Sailor Mars engages Sasuke in full combat with Sharingan going against Sharingan once again. On the meanwhile, the `conflict' between Zera and Kagome starts to heat up as Zera finds out about ancient powers within herself and gets her hands on a powerful item just as powerful as the Imperium Silver Crystal. Then there is more as Keiko experiences a vision of the Crimson Dragon and gains a dragon birthmark, making her a `Signer' as well. She claims one of the decks, but it has a mysterious effect on her as a weird power awakens within Keiko. However, Mr. Shroud arrives on Duel Academy, not for Zane, but for Keiko! And Mr. Shroud reveals a hidden `dark secret' within Keiko's past and one that she will need to overcome if she is to move on into the future. Next, Blair finally recovers from her experience with Yubel, but she isn't completely back to normal as she is still in her `altered body'. However, her feelings for Jaden are far from resolved and a duel with Alexis is what might be necessary to settle this `duel of love' once and for all. The Rhodes family, namely Jade, Jordan, and Celeste, are beginning to connect with each other when the Society of Light decides to bring more trouble, but Celeste, with the power of her true deck, will show her strength. Finally, our heroes and heroines try to continue their training, but the arrival of a mysterious person that's connected to Serena's past appears and challenges her to a duel. Her powerful Dark Magician deck is designed to counter Serena's Crystal Beasts and Rainbow Dragons, but Serena switches to her mysterious fairy deck and reveals that she has not one `Planet Series' cards, but two! What are Sasuke's new power and his new plans? Why is our Sailor Senshi of Fire trying to stop him? What it Itachi's fate? What are the secrets within Keiko's past? Can Blair's feelings for Jaden be resolved? And who is this mysterious female duelist that seems to know our Moon Princess just as much as she knows herself? Find out the answers to this and more on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, this is it! The next chapter in the story and starting from here, I'm going to be adding Digimon Data Squad elements to the story as well. And yes, the Digimon Data Squad show will be the focus of my sequel. Like I said in the latest chapter of my `Darkness Moon' story, my family is going through difficult times because of my father's unfair `removal' from his job and we might not be able to keep our internet connection much longer. Hopefully, things will work out in the end and my father, from what I know, has a good case to get this decision overturned. Before we lose the internet, which I hope it won't come to that, I will try to get as many chapters of this story out as I can and I will try to finish up `Darkness Moon'. Before I go, I would like to thank and give credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `White and Black Hearts' for the idea of Kagome's, Sanosake's, and Sota's ninja heritage, being `descendants' of the Uchiha clan, and having the Sharingan. Also, once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the idea of Inuyasha's mother ninja heritage, Inuyasha and Melody having Serena's Kekkai Genkai in this story, and the idea of the Millennium Earrings and their powers and abilities. Please read and review. Please tell me what you think and no flames. I will read your reviews as soon as possible and I will catch you later, Digimon, Moon, Dueling, and Crossover Fans!