Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Saving Middle Earth ❯ Bye Wiseman! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Lord of the Rings or Sailormoon, if I did, Mamoru would never existed and the elves would've never had to leave.

Flashbacks: will be in Italic.

States of unconsciousness will be in-between *

Thoughts: `Will be like this'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Boromir goes to the door to check almost getting hit by two arrows.

"Get back, stay close to Gandalf," Aragorn said.

Aragorn and Boromir bar the door with the weapons they find unused in the mine.

"Let them come, they is still one dwarf in Moria who still draws breath!" Gimli said angrily.

An orc manages to break through the door bus killed instantly by an arrow from Legolas's bow.

Legolas quickly resets his bow and fire another arrow at the orc.

Then the door breaks down and a flood of orcs break through.

They all begin fighting the orcs in their own ways.

Aragorn, Gandalf, Boromir and Rei fight with their swords.

Usagi and Minako stand back-to-back fighting the coming orcs.

Legolas fights with his daggers and arrows.

Sam fights with a pan, Merry and Pippin with rocks and Frodo with Sting.

"Usagi, use your sword!" Rei shouted.

"I can't hold them off long enough to pull it out," Usagi said kicking an orc back.

The troll comes in killing some orcs and everyone stops fighting for a moment to stare at the beast.

It tries to smash Gimli but he quickly moves out the way in time.

It begins to use the chain it was once kept on as a whip and tries it chances with the elf.

Legolas dodges and the chain becomes wrapped around a pillar.

Legolas hurries to the top of the troll, shoot an arrow in its head and jumped when the troll try to grab him.

The troll then gets sight of the hobbits and tries to hit them.

They all dodge but Frodo dodges the opposite way of Merry and Pippin.

Frodo manages to fool the troll for a while but then is fooled his self and the trolls grabs him by his foot.

"Aragorn! Aragorn!" Frodo shouted.

Frodo manages to get free by cutting the trolls hand with sting.

The troll tries to grab Frodo again but fails; Aragorn runs over and stab the troll with a spear.

The troll smashes Aragorn into a wall.

Frodo tries to wake up Aragorn but he is unconscious.

Usagi rushes over and kills a couple of orcs coming at the two.

"Usa!" Minako yelled.

Usagi hurries off to Minako who is surrounded and begins fighting her way inside the circle they made around her best friend.

The troll takes this chance and stabs Frodo in his chest.

"Frodo!" Sam yelled.

Frodo fall to his side and closes his eyes.

Merry and Pippin jump on the troll back and begin stabbing it as many times as they can to avenge their friend.

The troll manages to throw Merry off but Pippin remains.

It prepares to throw Pippin off but as soon as it head is up Rei let an arrow sing through the air and into its mouth killing the troll.

"Frodo," Usagi said.

They all look over at Frodo who is lying unmoved.

"Frodo," Minako said sadly.

Tears begin to well up in her eyes and she turns away along with Rei.

Frodo sits up weakly.

"He's alive!" Usagi said.

"You should be dead, that spear would've skewered a wild boar," Aragorn said.

"I think there's more to him than meets the eye," Minako said.

Frodo opens his shirt to reveal mithril. Only Rei, Usagi and Minako see the evil ward on it.

"Mithril," Gimli said in awe. "You are full of surprises master Baggins!"

Minako and Usagi give Rei an accusing glare. "It had to be done," Rei said.

"We must leave before more orcs come," Legolas said.

"To the bridge of Khazad-Dum!" Gandalf shouted.

They all make a run for the bridge but it is stopped. They find themselves surrounded by orcs hissing with weapons ready.

"Oh no," Sam said.

Usagi and Minako pull out their fans. Both hold one over half their eyes and the other over their mid-section.

"Ready Usa?" Minako asked.

"Whenever you are," Usagi said.

Slowly Usagi hair starts to turn a slivery blonde and Minako begins to get a sliver strip through the middle of her hair.

There was a roar in the distance and the orcs scattered.

"They were intimated, guess the rumors of our wins have made it back to here," Minako said.

There is a light in two ways into the room.

The one from where they came died out but the other kept coming.

Then they saw flames, fire.

"Rei, this is your department, handle it," Usagi said as Minako gave her a little shove forward.

"I order you to stop! I am Rei Shino of the flames of Mars! Your master!" Rei shouted in Martian and the thing nearly hit her with its fire whip.

"Some ruler you are!" Usagi yelled as they ran.

"What is that?" Boromir asked.

"A balrog!" Gandalf shouted.

"This foe is beyond any of us! RUN!"

They ran faster.

Boromir almost falls over a cliff but Legolas saves him.

"Gandalf!" Usagi shouted looking back.

"Lead them on Aragorn!" Gandalf shouted.

They come to a gap of the staircase and Legolas and Usagi jump over easily.

Gandalf jumped next with a bit of difficulty.

Boromir grabs Merry and Pippin and jump over the edge as it falls.

Minako jumps over with Rei almost falling but Usagi catching her.

Gimli jumps but misses. Rei grabbed his beard to stop him from falling and pulled him up.

Frodo and Aragorn jumped over together.

They keep running and come to a thin bridge with the balrog behind them.

"GO!" Gandalf shouted and they continued running.

Gandalf follows half way and then stops.

"You shall not pass!" he shouted.

"Gandalf!" Frodo shouted.

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun!" Gandalf shouted.

The balrog tries to hit Gandalf with its fire whip but it is blocked.

"Go back to the shadows from whence you came!" Gandalf shouted.

He slams the end of his staff into the ground, a flash of light pushes the balrog back and the bridge falls with him.

Gandalf turned around with the fire whip comes around his ankle and pulls him over.

"Wiseman!" Rei shouted.

"Fly, you fools!" he said and falls into the darkness beneath.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Love it? Like it? Hate it? Loathe it?

Let me know!

Review!