Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Heaven ❯ Dirty Little Secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I do not own Inuyasha or Dirty Little Secret.

Dirty Little Secret

This is a Kagome/Sesshomaru pairing.

Lyrics:

Let me know that I've done wrong,
When I've known this all along,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you.

Tell me all that you've thrown away,
Find out games you don't wanna play,
You are the only one that needs to know--

I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you`ll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret,
Who has to know?

When we live such fragile lives,
It's the best way we survive,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you,

Tell me all that you've thrown away,
find out games you don't wanna play,
you are the only one that needs to know---

I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret.

Who has to know?
The way she feels inside (inside!)
Those thoughts I can't deny (can't deny!)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie!)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life back!

I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.
(Just another regret)


I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret,
Dirty little secret,
Dirty little secret.


Who has to know?
Who has to know?

Story:

Kagome shifted as she slid out of the hot springs. There was a satisfied smile on her face. Her lover had gone much earlier and she had remained to wash his scent off her. She had never thought that her life could have taken the turn of events that it had. None of the others even knew about him. For a moment, an American song replayed itself in her mind and she chuckled out loud. It was ironic though. He was her Dirty Little Secret although he was anything but little. Pulling her clothes on, Kagome headed back to camp. Her mind was already replaying their meeting in her mind. She felt great honestly. She had made him promise to not tell Inuyasha once again or use it against him. Their liaison was to be kept between them. She had told him if he did anything she would return to her time and never return. That meant leaving Naraku alive and mostly it meant that he would no longer see her.

As she entered camp, she noticed instantly that the others were already asleep. Inuyasha was sitting in his usual spot glaring at her. Shrugging, she settled into her sleeping bag next to Shippo. Cuddling up next to the kit, she smiled deeply. She would have pleasant dreams tonight. That was for sure. “Goodnight Inuyasha.” “Keh.” Kagome mentally saw Inuyasha turn away from her. Mentally laughing, she yawned and closed her eyes.

As morning dawned, Kagome rose to find Inuyasha screaming. Frowning as she sat up, Kagome focused on what he was saying. Apparently Sesshomaru was nearby. As the object of Inuyasha's tantrum came into view, Kagome smirked at him. Her gaze ran over his body. “You will give me Tetsaiga Inuyasha.” “Over my dead body.” Kagome sighed and began to pack up the stuff. The others shook their heads and began to help as well. Suddenly Kagome felt an arm wrap around her and felt her move. She realized in shock that it was Sesshomaru that had grabbed her. His claws were positioned by her neck. “You will give me the sword.” “Kagome!” Kagome frowned. “Don't give it to him Inuyasha.” “Very well then. I will take the woman then. If you want her back, you will give me the sword.”

Kagome suddenly found herself in the air speeding away from the group. Once they were out of hearing, Kagome growled. “What do you think you are doing you pompous jerk?” “You have a vulgar mouth Miko. Inuyasha has rubbed off on you. It is time to end this charade that we play.” They landed in a clearing and Kagome stepped away from him and turned around. “What did I tell you Sesshomaru? I am human. You will keep your mouth shut about us.” She saw his eyes narrow but wasn't worried. He wouldn't harm her. “Besides, until Naraku is dead, I can't be your mate.” Kagome crossed her arms and scowled at him. “Miko I tire of your games. You will become this Sesshomaru's mate.” Rolling her eyes, she put her hands on her hips. “And I told you that I would but not until Naraku is dead. Until then this whole thing between us must not be said.”

Kagome wasn't sure how long she argued with Sesshomaru but finally he left. Kagome stormed through the trees. She had had to shock him with her Miko powers but thankfully nothing more had had to be done. Shaking her head, Kagome stubbed her toe. Cursing softly, she rested against a tree. In the distance she heard Inuyasha calling her name. Replying, she headed in the direction of his voice.

The next morning was violent for Kagome. She found herself puking her brains out in the nearby bushes. Sango was next to her, holding her hair. “Are you okay now Kagome?” Kagome nodded as her stomach settled. “I think so. Sango can I use Kirara to go back to my time. I want to get some medicine just in case I am getting sick.” Sango nodded. Kirara transformed and Kagome slid on. “I'll be back in a couple hours. Kirara will be able to help me find you.” The others nodded.

In her time, Kagome ran to the store. She picked up some cough and cold medicine and paused at the pregnancy tests. In her mind, she tried to figure out when her last period was. She couldn't remember. Shrugging, thinking it wouldn't hurt to get a few, she grabbed a couple boxes and headed home. Once home, she packed up some belongings and rushed to use the bathroom before leaving. Along the way, she grabbed a pregnancy test. She figured she would try and see if she could understand it right. After using it, she followed the instructions and waited. When the time was up, she looked. It was a plus sign. Looking at the box, she read through it. Her face paled. This couldn't be right. This couldn't possibly be right. Using another, it came out the same. Stumbling back, she swallowed. Dear lord what was she to do now?