Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Muraki Goes To Uranus ❯ Uranus ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Muraki Goes to Uranus

So one day our friend Dr. Muraki comes up with a fruity plan. He decides to build a rocket and go to Uranus! He gets the idea that his cha cha stones will increase in size on Uranus, and if his stones are buried in Uranus they will magically become a super baton ( known only as the mystical baton called Muraki's stick and balls!). So he builds his spaceship, and plans his voyage to Uranus. But unfortunately those damn owls were staked out, and they heard his whole plan! They of course report all this back to Hisoka and Tsuzuki!!!

And Tsuzuki gets VERY excited! "Oh we get to go to Uranus! I love Uranus! I can never get enough of Uranus! " Hisoka just stands there blushing!!! So Tsuzuki grabs Hisoka and says " I can't wait any longer!!! I'm bursting to get up to Uranus!!! Come on! Come on!!!" He then proceeds to pick up Hisoka and drags him out the door!! Poor Hisoka gets a huge NOSE BLEED!!!!!!

So they jump on a space ship and head towards Uranus! And they get there and Muraki had already bate them to Uranus! So they run out of the spaceship and they see Muraki digging into Uranus, and shoving his stones into Uranus!!! So they cautiously approach him ( because he is one crazy mofo!), and they try to talk to him.

"Shut up you impertinent little boys, can't you see my chacha stones are getting bigger!!! Oh, my lovely stones!!" Muraki said.

And then his stones magically transform into the elusive magical baton known as Muraki's stick and balls! "Oh my stick and balls are ready to be pulled out of Uranus!!!!! Now I will never be defeated again!!!"

Then he magically transformed into Magical Girl Pretty Machacha!!! And Tsuzuki and Hisoka found themselves irresistible attracted to him!!

"What the f**k did you do Muraki!" asked Hisoka.

"You're attracted to me, that's what! That is my magical power.. to be irresistible attractive and more insane!!! muhahahahahahahahahaha!" Muraki said.

"Well I don't find you attractive!' said a voice.

Then appeared the protector of Uranus, sailor Uranus!!! "How dare you stick your stones into Uranus! In the name of Uranus I will punish you!" then she quickly stole Muraki's stick and balls and shoved it back into Uranus!!!! Uranus quickly swallowed Muraki's stick and balls up!

"I don't get it you should have been attracted to me! My stick and balls made me irresistible!" Muraki said.

"Sorry, I don't swing that way man!" she said.

So Tsuzuki and Hisoka bring Muraki back to Earth and let him go (like they always do!). But Muraki swore to get back his stick and balls from Uranus!

"I swear I'll pull my stick and balls out of Uranus if it's the last thing I do!!!!!" and he stormed off on one of his maniacal fits again!!!!!!

The end??????