Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Challenged ❯ Destiny Challenged ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Konnichiwa minna! I bet you already know what is going to go in this section! Well for those of you who don't (and are there any who don't?) the characters of Sailor Moon do not belong to me at all whatsoever! The only ones I can name claim to are Silver and Circe. So now that that is said, I can end this section!

Well I already wrote six and decided to do a revision on it, so this is my latest attempt. I hope that everyone is enjoying the story thus so far, I know I enjoy writing it! So please allow me to entertain you with my ideas, sit back, get a cup of coffee (or anything else you might prefer) and enjoy!

"Trouble? What do you mean by trouble?" Mamoru asked nervously.

"Ami will explain it all to you." Rei said and handed the phone to Ami. Ami took the phone from Rei and took a deep breath.

"Mamoru, will you be able to get a quick flight home?" Ami asked.

"Ami please tell me what is going on. Where is Usagi? Why isn't she on the phone?" his voice sounded shaky.

"Well it is hard to explain over the phone but I will try. Usagi has been kidnapped by the Negaverse. We are doing everything possible to find her but we don't know how much time we have and we need all the help we can get. I promise I will go into more detail when I see you."

"I am on my way." and with that he hung up the phone.

Ami looked around at the group. They all looked somber and lost in their own thoughts. She watched Seiya, sitting close to Yaten, and they were talking among themselves. The four outer scouts were huddled together, obviously making some kind of plan. Mako and Minako were sitting close to Rei, who was starting to get up.

"Rei what are you doing?" asked Mako.

"I can't stay here anymore! Usagi is in trouble and I have to help her! I feel her fear and her pain, but I also feel her hope and love and I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her! I can't let her down!" Rei ran out of the temple and everyone started to get up, but Ami yelled for them to stop.

"We can't all go. If Usagi escapes she will come here first." Ami pointed out.

"Ami you are right., some should stay. Seiya, Taiki, and Ami will stay." Setsuna said.

"I will not stay!" Seiya yelled.

Yaten looked at Seiya. "You are too emotionally wrapped up in this and that will be a weakness, the Negaverse will feel your energy, which is what they want. And if Usagi were to return, then I am sure she would want to see you here."

Seiya felt defeated as he looked at the chosen group. It wasn't his style to wait around but he knew they were right. He nodded in agreement.

"Ok, we should transform and group up. None of us are to be left alone and the minute anyone finds out anything, we must communicate the others." Haruka said.

The scouts transformed. Sailor Venus, Jupiter and Star Healer all went one way towards the school. Neptune and Uranus decided to check downtown while Saturn and Pluto checked the park.

"Good luck everyone." whispered Ami.

Healer, Venus and Jupiter went to the school. They searched the grounds and the outside areas. Jupiter looked up and saw a figure on the roof and decided to check it out.

"We have to be careful. We don't know when the Negaverse will pop up." Healer said. The two girls nodded in agreement and the group headed out for the roof. They reached the top and they heard a familiar voice.

"Oh Usagi, I know we have had our differences but I believe in you. Please don't give up on us. We will find a way to bring you home."

"Mars!" Venus yelled. Jupiter went to contact the others so they would know Mars was found.

"Venus, Jupiter, Healer, has there been any news?" asked Mars hopefully.

"No, not yet," replied Healer. He looked up at the full moon in the sky. "But we will find her soon." The four scouts continued their search.

In the dark corner of the Negaverse, Usagi started to wake up. She was cold and frightened. She started to think of her friends and Seiya, and soon her heart was eased. "I know you will find me. I have faith in all of you." she said to herself. In the distance she heard voices and recognized them as Circe's and Silver's. She focused on trying to hear what they were saying.

"I want you to go to Earth and make trouble. Call the scouts out. They need to be weakened or they will come after us." Silver ordered.

"As you wish." replied Circe.

Usagi started to worry. She knew without her any youma could not be transformed back to human. "Please stay safe." she whispered.

"Oh, Princess Serenity is awake." Silver said to her and laughed.

"Silver you have to stop all of this. I know you are not bad, I remember you as a good caring man." she pleaded.

"I was before you broke my heart, now it is time for revenge. I swore that I would have you and now I do."

"This is not the right way. Let me go and I can help you. I can help you if you let me."

"I know you will run away the moment you have the chance, do you think I am stupid? I will not have you run from me to him again." He left the room and left her alone.

Circe found a good model and quickly changed it into a youma. She waited for the Scouts to arrive. It didn't take long before they did.

"Deep Submerge!" Neptune attacked while Haruka contacted the others. Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Healer were next on the scene.

"Hey guys, couldn't be better timing could it?" asked Jupiter.

Ami, Taiki and Seiya were sitting in the temple when Haruka contacted them. Ami closed the communicator and looked at the other two. "We will leave a note and go. I may have a plan."

"Let's transform!" said Seiya, who was happy to get out of the temple. By the time they got there the youma was attacking everyone. Mercury was scanning the youma and the area.

"Star Serious Laser!" a laser shot out and blasted the youma.

"Without Sailor Moon there is no possible way we can change the youma back!" said Star Healer.

"What are we going to do," asked Venus, "Sailor Moon would never let that happen! But only the power of the Princess can change it." A voice came out from the background:

"Kakyuu Princess Red Crystal Power Wish!"

Everyone turned around. "Princess!" the Starlights yelled.

The youma changed back and collapsed to the ground. Beside the Princess was Tuxedo Kamen.

"Tuxedo Kamen! How did you get here so fast?" asked Mars.

"I brought him here. I have come to help, we don't have much time left. I have tracked down the Negaverse and I can teleport everyone there, but finding her you will have to do all on your own." Princess Fireball said. They headed back to the temple to plan their attack.

Circe reported back to Silver to relay the news that Tuxedo Kamen and another person showed up.

"Another person? Who?" he asked angrily.

"I am not sure, I have never seen her before but she has great power." Circe answered.

Silver was angry. "Damn your incompetence!" he yelled at Circe. He raised his arms.

"Please let me try again!" Circe begged.

"I can not forgive your failures any longer!" and with that he blasted her and she turned to dust. Usagi looked at the remains.

"That is what will happen to your friends if they try to find you!" he told her and left. Usagi sat looking at Circe and thought to herself, "I know you are coming, just please be careful."

The group reached the temple. Ami filled Mamoru and Fireball on all of the details, and there wasn't much. Mamoru looked upset and troubled.

"What is wrong Mamoru?" Fireball asked him.

"I never should have left her. I should have been there to protect her. That is my destiny and I have put the one I love at risk to pursue my own dreams."

At the mention of the destiny that Mamoru and Usagi share Seiya winced. Setsuna noticed this and looked sadly at the boy. She called him to the other room to talk to him. She was pretty sure he didn't want to share his feelings in front of everyone, and he couldn't hold in all this negative energy right before battle.

"Mamoru, you can't blame yourself," Princess Fireball began, "you have to be strong for her. We will find her."

He looked into her eyes and felt her aura of love. He began to feel comforted by her. "Thank you Princess." he said and she took his hand.

"Seiya, you must tell me what is troubling you." Setsuna said, even though she already knew. He looked at her and saw her concern.

"I have caused Usagi unintentional harm. She may love me but we can never be together. I didn't know her destiny was all planned out!" Seiya sad sadly, his eyes filling with tears.

She told him about the time lines and how they have been altered since his first arrival. She told him how the future could be changed, but it was up to Usagi.

"You mean there is still hope?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"Yes there is, but it all depends on her. She is the Princess and we will all stand by her no matter what he decision, and if you are her choice then that is fine with all."

The two people smiled at each other and went back into the room. They all looked at each other and decided that it was time to go. Fireball was going to stay at the temple. They all formed in a circle and joined hands.

"Mars crystal power..."

"Jupiter crystal power..."

"Mercury crystal power..."

"Venus crystal power..."

"Uranus crystal power..."
"Neptune crystal power..."
"Pluto crystal power..."
"Saturn crystal power..."

"Fighter star power..."
"Maker star power..."

"Healer star power..."

"MAKE UP!" they all said together. Mamoru was already transformed into Tuxedo Kamen. Princess Fireball looked at the scouts and smiled.

"Good luck and keep safe. Bring the Moon Princess home safely." she said to them.

"We will Princess," Star Fighter answered," We will." They stood, hands joined together. Princess Fireball looked at them and sent them off to find Usagi.

Silver felt something. "I think there might be trouble," he thought to himself and laughed, "but they will never be able to defeat me!"Silver was standing over Usagi. "So pretty princess, your friends are coming but they won't be able to save you. They will find a dead princess here. I will not lose again." He began to blast her. She screamed from the pain.

"Silver please stop! Please don't do this. It isn't what you want. We can be friends again! Just like before!" Usagi pleaded.

"Just like before? Things will never be just like before!" He kept blasting her and she blacked out.

The group landed safely, hands still joined. They broke apart and looked around.

"It's so dark here." Saturn remarked. They all looked at her and Pluto took her hand.

"Mercury do you have any leads?" asked Uranus.

"Yes we have to go North." she answered. The group started in the direction she pointed in. The place was somber and cold but the Scouts kept their hopes up. They didn't get far without encountering a youma, except this time they knew it was never human.

"Mars Flame Sniper!!"

"Venus Love and Beauty..."

"Star Sensitive..."

"Shock!"

"Inferno!"

The youma was defeated but the scouts knew there was going to be more battles in the future. They kept going an then all of a sudden Mercury fell into a pit!

"Mercury!" Star Maker yelled.

"I think my ankle is broken. You all have to go on." she told them.

"I am not leaving you here alone!" Star Maker argued.

"Maker is right." agreed Fighter.

Maker went down and picked her up. The others helped them out and Maker carried her.

Usagi woke up and Silver was staring at her. "They think they will find you but they won't find you alive!" he yelled at her. He started to blast her again and Usagi closed her eyes. She felt them coming and felt their presence strongly. A white light began to radiate from her.

"What is this?" Silver asked suprised. When the light faded Silver could see Usagi was no longer chained and she had transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon! "How can this be? I took your brooch away!"

She looked at him, she was still weak but slowly gaining strength. "It is my friends. It is their love which is giving me strength and as long as they believe in me, they will not let me die." she answered him.

"We will see about that!" he screamed as she started to get to her feet. He was about to blast her when a red rose came and hit him in the face. Sailor Moon looked and saw everyone their.

"Sailor Moon!" Star Fighter yelled and ran to her. When she reached her, Sailor Moon fell into her arms.

"I knew you would come." she said softly.

Silver stood up. "You will never defeat me!" he yelled.

"Dead Scream!"

"World Shaking!"

"Deep Submerge!"

Those attacks didn't seem to phase him and he called out more of his minions. Three appeared and began to go after Sailor Moon and Star Fighter.

"Star Serious Laser!"
"Jupiter Oak Evelution!"

"Star Gentle Uterus!"

The youma were knocked down and Mercury yelled for the Scouts to attack in between the eyes, where their weak point was.

"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"

"Mars Flame Sniper!"

"Star Sensitive Inferno!"

The youma were knocked down and defeated. Silver looked at the group angrily. He raised his arms and started to blast Sailor Mercury. Mercury started to scream and then Maker jumped in front of the blast!

"Maker!" Mercury yelled. She tried to move but was too weak.

"Silver stop!" Sailor Moon yelled. He turned on her and was about to blast her. Fighter jumped in front of him, and then Tuxedo Kamen jumped in too.

"Sailor Moon are you all right?" he asked her.

"I will be all right, we have to end this." she answered. She stood up and the scouts seemed to be powering up for a full attack on him. She remembered the Moon Kingdom and ran between Fighter and Tuxedo Kamen. She ran in front of Silver.

"Sailor Moon what are you doing? Get out of the way!" Mars yelled.

"No! I can't. He is from the Moon Kingdom and he was my friend! He was good until love turned him bitter. He can be healed and start over!" Silver looked at the beaten figure of Sailor Moon. He knew for sure that when her friends came she was going to run away with them but here she was risking herself for him!

"Why are you doing this? I have caused you nothing but pain and suffering." Silver asked her.

"Silver I know you are a good man who got caught up in Beryl's traps. She made you feel this way was the only answer, but its not. I can heal you." she told him.

"Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!" the light radiated from her rod. He felt the power of her love fill him, but it was draining the already weak girl, and she blacked out before it could be complete. Just then her Star Seed came out, and a bright light came out of it.

"NOOOOOOO!" Fighter yelled, "It will not end here!" Tuxedo Kamen fell to the floor.

"Usako, it just can't be!" Everyone looked at Silver who was smiling.

"I told you all I would win. Now it doesn't matter if I live, if I die now, I still would have won!" Everyone was in shock over the death of Usagi. Star Fighter sat with her in her arms then gently placed her on the ground.

"I will not forgive you!" she yelled and powered up to attack. A red light came in and the Kakyuu Princess appeared.

"Fighter, stop now." she said gently. Fighter looked at her and stepped away.

"Silver, I will save you. I will finish what Sailor Moon started. Kakyuu Princess Red Crystal Power Wish!" she yelled. The red glow surrounded Silver and he was stunned by it. He felt so much love and understanding. The evil drained out of him and he collapsed to the ground.

"I am sorry Serenity," he whispered, "I am so sorry."

The group around Usagi parted to let Fireball through. Star Fighter held her limp body. The Star Seed floated over her. The Princess knelt down and touched her face. "Moon Princess, it is time to come back." she said softly. A red glow flowed from the Princess to Usagi and the Star Seed went back to her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

"Thank you, I knew you would come. I never lost faith in you." she said and took the Princess's hand. "Thank you." she said to her.

Venus smiled, "Ok, lets go home." she said.

They all sat in Rei's temple. Silver was getting acquainted with everyone, and the Inner Scouts were slowly getting their memories back of him. He took Usagi aside. "Why did you want to save me?"

"I knew you had love in your heart and deserve to lead a life full of love." she answered him with a smile. She looked at Mamoru who was sitting with Princess Fireball. She watched the way they looked at each other and knew it was going to be ok, even if he didn't. He noticed her and went to her.

"Usako, you had me worried." he said. He took her hand, "I realize you want to be with Seiya and it will be hard for me to let you go." he told her gently.

"Mamoru, I loved you a thousand years ago, and I will love you forever, but we have to follow our hearts," she said remembering Haruka's wise words, "We can't let our past control our future, and we will always be in each other's hearts." she said.

"Yes we will, and I will always be where you can reach me if you need anything, even if it is just to talk."

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, "I will always love you." she said softly.

"I know, and I will always love you too." he answered. "I am thinking of visiting Princess Fireball's planet when she leaves. She says it is lovely." he told her.

Usagi smiled and looked over at Seiya. He was talking with Minako and Yaten but was also watching her. He had a worried expression in his face, he wasn't sure how he was going to handle rejection from her now. Usagi said something to Mamoru and walked over to him and took his hand. She lead him outside and she down under a tree. He sat next to her.

"Odango, I know you have chosen to be with Mamoru and..." Usagi cut him off.

"Seiya, can I ask you for a favor?" she asked him.

"Yes, you know you can," he told her.

She looked at him and touched his face. She kissed him softly and said, "Will you stay on Earth with me?"

He looked at her suprised. She was smiling at him. "I love you Odango but are you sure? What about Mamoru?"

"He was my past and you are my future. Fate brought us together and I am not going to question it. I have a feeling he will find someone sooner than even he thinks." she said thinking at the idea of Mamoru with Fireball.

He took her in his arms and kissed her. The Scouts were looking out the window and they all smiled. They looked over at Mamoru and Fireball. Rei and Minako looked at each other.

"Everything will turn out all right." Minako noted.

"Yes and it can only get better." agreed Rei.

"But what about what Setsuna said about the time waves and more battles?" Mako asked. Just then Usagi came back into the room and answered her.

"We will do what we have done from the beginning. Fight for love and justice side by side. As long as we all have each other there is no enemy we can't defeat!" She took Seiya's hand.

Seiya and Usagi looked at each other and smiled. Ami and Taiki looked deep in conversation and Usagi couldn't help wondering if her friend had found love at last. Silver was asking Mako to show him around and Minako and Yaten seemed to be making plans. She looked at all the people who had risked their lives for her and wondered about all of the new beginnings that awaited them all.

"Yes it is all going to work out fine," she thought to herself and looked up at Seiya.

Well there you have it! It is complete, I hope you all enjoyed it! I would love to hear what people thought of my story!!

Ja ne!!!