Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of Kindness ❯ Chapter 16

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 16

I watch from the Time Gate as the seven Senshi walk down the aisle. Tears fill everyone's eyes as they watch the seven friends walk down the aisle of the church. They are each dressed in their color and each carries a bouquet of roses that match their color. Each of them has tears in their eyes as they reach the altar at the end of the aisle.

They lay their roses on the altar and take a seat in the front row. As I watch, the pastor walks up in front of everyone. He gazes down at the seven young women and then out across all those that are gathered in the church.

"Tragedy is nothing new to most of us, but when it is young people that are involved then the tragedy is much worse.

"These young people have faced much tragedy in their short lives." He points toward the seven Senshi.

I can't help but laugh. If he only knew the half of the tragedies we have faced.

"A few short months ago, one of their dearest friends endangered her own life to save a small child. She fought for her life for two months." He looks around the room. "Today, we are here to say good-bye to Usagi Tsukino, a young woman who touched many people and Mamoru Chiba, who loved her with all of his heart."

I smile as I watch the pastor as he makes his speech. What else can I do as I think about my princess?

"They have stood alone, but at each others sides. Now, today, they will stand next to each other as one."

I watch as everyone turns to look at the opening doors at the back of the church. As the doors completely open, Mamoru stands there with Usagi held carefully in his arms. Slowly, he walks down the aisle with Usagi held close.

Tears run down my face as I watch the two approach the altar. "Finally, Endymion and Serenity will be married."