Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Guardian ❯ Moon Gurdian Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Moon Guardian Prolouge

Elizabeth is the 2nd daughter of Neo-Queen Serena and King Darien. Rini the oldest daughter gave up her right to the thrown so she could be with Helious who she married and helps rule Elysien Fields. James was just a commener who fell in love with Elizabeth at first sight. Elizabeth was 16 and James was 20. Elizabeth's mother and father gave her permission to marry James since they saw how deeply in love the were.

Kitanya is the one and only child of Ami and Greg. Ami killied Greg or the Evil Ami in other words not to long after she got pregnant. Ami gave birth to Kitanya a couple of months before Ami turned totally evil. Kitanya is totally good to the bone and to her soul. She has Ami's (the good Ami that is) Misty Blue hair, Intelligence, thrist for knowledge, and Greg's need to always wanting to help somebody or thing in any way possible.

Lisa is the only child of Rai and Jedite. Lisa has Rai's fiery temper, pure soul,Spiritual link, and Jedite's charming good looks(but looks more or less just like Rai) and his cunning nature.

Stacey is the only child of Lita and Neflyte. Stacey has Lita's love for Athletices,the Martial Arts,baking, and for some reason her fear of plans, and Neflyte's good heart and soul.

Angela is Mina and Prince Diamond or maybe somebody else is her father. Nobody knows for sure who her father is except Mina herself who is dead unfortunetly. Angela has Mina's wild ambition, blinding beauty and loves to Day dream.

Sassy_Gurl and AngelD