Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight's shadows ❯ No leader,No friend ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I own nothing.Serena and sammy r 14. Told in Serena's point of view. frist season, princessroyoko@aol.com shadows -no leader, No friend



that describes the night. i can't belive i have to wear this mini skirt everynight. I should wear something like pants, but no, a skrit. I hear mars yelling at me for not being here on time.If she only knew. she asks me why I wasn't here when the robbers was here at the jewerly store.If she only knew that me and my brother get abused everyday and night. my mother is insane. she took away me and sammy when were seven.i can't remember my father well, but some memories tell me he was a good man.My mother is awhore. She go's out, get drunk, sleep with someone, and comes to beat us.Now back to the problem at hand. i know what I must do. I also know that Tuxedo Mask is watching me and the soldiers in the shadows unknown to him mt big bro is also watching him. I know you are confuse when i said soldiers, but scouts sound like we are girls who are selling cookies. But noone knows i feel that way excpet my brother. "Sailors Scouts listen." i say with command in my voice.i know they are surprised cause i never gave them an order. "I am steping down from sailor moon and the leader."As i see the disbelivef on thier faces i see the most on Mars.i knew she thought this was her fault but wasn't. "Its better this way and noone's fault and Venus is the leader. I sorry but i can't and won't Contact you in nomral state. it will just be too painful." I say as a tear made its way down my cheek. Then they all start to cried.I can't take no more so I do only thing I can: call him. " Moonlight knight!!" he was there in a second.Oh I forgot. the moonlight knight is my twin Brother Sammy, but the others don't know that.On the battle feild(sometimes stores we rob)I call him Knight and he calls me moonlight.He takes me away by telporting us in my room. I then fine us in our broken home wearng our colthes from before.We search throught our home to see if Irene(our mother) was home. Foruntely she wasn't."I'm going to take a shower."I tell my brother after I close the bathroom door.
I step in the warm shower I think about the scouts, I know they are just talking behind my back.Saying I'm a tratior leaveing them for the emeny when he is not. Yes my brother was the robber. The infamous Moonlight Knight and Moonlight Mistress. You guess corect I the moonlight mistress.But again noone no's. The only reason we rob is to live and pay the bills since mom doesn't.I have to admit its fun and exciteing.I and sammy are getting hook on it.I think even if mom didn't act the way she does, we still probaly do it. Even Luna never knew.i told her to live with Mina.my body hurts as the water hits it but I don't care.Me and Sammy are the moon and moonlight princess/prince.But noone knows cause they never have all of thier memoeries back.But the only thing me and sammy can't remeber is who is the earth prince.As i braid my hair i hear the shower go of.(I'm out while sammy is getting out) as sammy comes in the room he starts to change in to pj's. i know what you are thinking but it is not like that.he is my best friend and always been there for me some times, he even takes the beats for me.We never date anyone cause were sacred that the person will take away the other. he is all I have and knows the real me.Peolpe Know me as a clusmy, dizty,dumb blonde, but i not.I only act clusmy so people won't ask me about scars.I not dumb or dizty just act it so people won't ever surpect me as a thief.As sammy comes in bed and lays down I ask him:"Sammy did you count the money we got?"I ask while he lifs me on his chest. "yeah I did,hopeful irene won't find it or we will have to go out again."he say's as he let's out a sigh."goodnight my dear brother."I say as my eyelids close."Goodnight my dear sister." That was the last thing i herad before i let the sleep consumed me.