Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight warrior ❯ Prelude ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi this is Benji Himura. I am now starting a Sailor moon story. I don't own Sailor moon or any of the characters. Some anime or manga characters might show up in the story I also don't own then. I own Benji Himura and others characters that will show up in the story. It might be violence and sex in the story so if you are underage of seventeen are warned the content might be too improper to your age. Read by your own will and risk. In anyway enjoy the story.
Signed: Benji Himura.
 
Prelude
 
The end of Crescent variation:
 
2000 November twenty fifth. In a small chateau of the Kaioh family two hundred kilometers from Tokyo.
 
A large explosion hits the area with the ground zero being Benji. The demons are dead. Benji half dead body is slowly sinking on the lake. His right arm is missing as well his left leg and a large chunk of his left shoulder. He has many cuts from the demon claws on his body and face. “Michiru…” Benji says letting out his last breath form bubbles that move to the now far surface as he slowly meets his eternal rest on the bottom of the lake. From the woods that surround the lake a tall female figure walks from the shadows. She is wearing a cross of a swimsuit and a sailor school uniform. She is holding a large staff that in an odd way resembles a key. She has long black hair styled in a very simple way casketing down almost reaching the ground. She sees the destroyed chateau, the burned woods, the burned ground covered with parts of carbonized demons. She sees bubbles rising from the lake. She also sees a small energy ball moves down to the lake and dives. In the bottom of the lake Benji is waiting calmly for his death. His lungs are filled with water but he doesn't care. He knows that it won't take long. He can't see anything in the cold darkness that surrounds him. He can't feel any pain because of the freezing water. A dot of light appears in front of him. “Light…what a cliché….” Benji thinks half drifting into the eternal slumber. The light moves faster and wraps him. The coldness on his body vanishes and it is replaced by soft warmth. He feels no pain. In front of his half dead eyes he sees an outline of a woman. “God is a woman…not bad…I thought that I was going to hell…at least she seems attractive…” he thinks. “I am not God and you are not dead yet.” Her voice is soft and warm. Filled with care and worry. “I offer you a choice.” She says. “Not again…I am not going to…be an assassin again…” he says weakly. Benji can see a bit of her face now. And she is smiling. “That is good. Because I don't want an assassin. I want a knight.” She says. “Take my hand and come with me. In the past you served my mother and now you may serve me. I won't force you.” She says tenderly. “You are Serenity…” Benji says. She nods. “Yes. And you were one of the Moonlight Knights. I need your services once more.” She says standing one hand to him. Benji seems to hesitate for a split second. But he takes her hand. She smiles at him. “You will regain everything that you lost tonight. But I can't give you her love.” She says to him. He nods and she holds him gently. In the surface the senshi is looking at the lake. A large energy ball appears and it fades showing Serenity holding Benji on her slender arms. Benji is still missing his arm and leg. And the remaining limbs are hanging limp as well his now loose hair. “My Queen what you desires to do with him?” she asks. “Setsuna I wish to you take him to the time gate and bring him to me. He shall receive medical aid from Amy. When he is fully recovered he shall begin the training to become the first Moonlight Knight of the New Crystal Tokyo.” Serenity says. Setsuna nods picking up the unconscious teen. Serenity vanishes. “You still show the demon in you. I wonder if is wise keep you.” She whispers to herself vanishing in the darkness.
 
Tokyo 2003 August twenty third. Hikawa-jinja.
 
All the sailor senshis are in the shrine, most of then are chatting. But Michiru is in the altar lighting a couple of incense sticks. And placing then in the proper burner. She kneels and places her hands together and pray. Rei is walking with a tea tray to her friends. She stops seeing Michiru praying. She thought in asking why the prayer. But seeing the moisture in the other girl eyes she decides that she would not like if she intrudes. Rei walks to the living room. She sees Haruka talking to Setsuna. “Haruka why Michiru is praying on the shrine?” the fire priestess asks. “I don't know.” The blonde girl says. “Since we begun to live together is like that. Every August twenty third and November twenty fifth is like this. She goes to a church or a shrine to light a candle or incense and pray. I asked to her many times but she never answered.” Haruna says sighing. No one notice the small surprise in Setsuna eyes. But they vanish quickly. “It must be the anniversary of someone death.” Makoto says. “Well she was crying.” Rei says. “She never let me do anything on those two days. She always cut my attempts.” Haruka complains. “Maybe it is anniversary of the death of a former lover of Michiru.” Minako says. “Michiru said that she never had a girlfriend before me!” Haruka says. “Maybe it was a boyfriend.” Minako says. Haruka is red with anger of the blonde senshi of love. “Maybe it was a very close friend. You know being only daughter of a rich family is lonely.” Amy says. Everyone stares in silence to the blue haired girl. “What?” she asks to the others. “I don't think that is any of our business. If Michiru is crying someone death is her own business.” Setsuna says. The others look at her. “But we are her friends. If she is suffering she could tell us about her pain. It might help.” Serena says. “There are things that are better to stay hidden.” Setsuna says turning away to the door showing that the conversation is over. Hotaru looks at the two women that are now part of her family. And the very different reactions with that subject. She makes a self note to question her mother later.
 
End of the prelude.