Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel: Broken ❯ My Angel: Broken ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sailor Ra: Last of the My Angel series! Don't own a thing! This is Hotaru's and Yami's POV!
 
My Angel: Broken
 
Yami's POV
 
I was right. She would come to this café. She loves it here. This is where she can hide in a book and never come out. I knew she would come here after what Tea did.
Amara is here. Great as soon as I'm done she'll kill me. Yup, I guess this is how I am going to die, but at least I'll finally be able to tell Hotaru what I fell.
No more pain, no more tears, no more fears, and no more bleeding. This will end today. If she hates me then I will ask her for forgiveness until she forgives me.
I slowly took that microphone and I heard the music slowly play. I opened my mouth afraid, but still I will sing:
 
I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
 
Hotaru's POV
 
What? Who is singing that song? Why would someone sing a song of such sadness?
Ha, I know that voice it's…Yami? What is he doing here and how did he know I was here? Why is he here? Why is he singing that song? Why? I know this song by heart?
Oh now I remember I told him I loved this song. Why did I tell him? He doesn't even have Tea to sing the female part! How come he's looking at me? Oh no, I am not going to sing!
“Hotaru how about you join him?” It's dad, Vegeta. I hate it when he asks me to do something because he knows I'll do it! Darn him!
“No thank you,” I say wishing he weren't here.
“Hotaru,” I hate it when he gives me that tone! Darn it! I looked up to see Yami seeing the next part.
Yami:
 
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel strong enough
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when your not around
 
Yami's POV
 
Is Hotaru coming up here? I'm guessing that Vegeta kind of forced her because of the look on her face.
I see her slowly wrapping her fingers around the microphone. Then I hear words slowly come out of her mouth. Hotaru:
 
The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
There's so much left to learn and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
 
Hotaru's POV
 
Maybe this isn't so bad. Yami is now wrapping his fingers around mine. Oh god I think I'm blushing and he is too! Wow!
Maybe, we can still make it! You know? Maybe, maybe we can make it!
Why is he leaning into my ear?
“I love you,” my heart stops. He just said, “I love you,” to me!
 
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel strong enough
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're away
 
Yami's POV
 
I can't believe I told her. Now I just got to show her! She's right we got through the worst now we just need to learn.
I see her smile and I hear her whisper, “I love you too.”
I…She…What?! She told me that she loved me! ME!
Both:
 
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel strong enough
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're away
 
No one's POV
 
When they left the café they laughed. Not caring anymore, not bleeding, not in pain, but madly in love.
Yami slowly grabbed her chin and smiled as she smiled. He slowly moved closer to her and kissed her gently on the lips. Hotaru wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms were encircling her waist.
“No more pain, no more fears, no more tears, no more bleeding,” they both thought this as Vegeta said it out loud.
“I love you,” Hotaru whispered pulling away, “and just to tell you I'm the princess you've been looking for.” Yami smiled as he let her chin go.
“I love you too,” Yami whispered, “and just to tell you I'm your prince so you can stop flirting with Yugi.” At this Hotaru laughed before Yami kissed her again.
This kiss was something that a firefly and hirkari wanted more in the world.