Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ My Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My Angel
 
Sailor Ra: Another song fic! Yami and Hotaru!
 
My Angel
 
I've always known I was strong, but then I saw you staring at me. I've always known that I could do anything, but then you saved me. You picked me up when I was being taken. You showed me how I could heal when I lost my best friend. You cared for me when no one else could care for me.
I've always known I can shine, but I want your help. I know that I should move on, but I want to thank you.
 
I can fly
But I need his wings
 
I've always known that I was strong, but you gave me the strength that no one else could have given me. I knew that I could do anything, but I like it when you help me on something.
 
I can shine
Even in the darkness
But I carve the light that he brings
Ravel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel
 
I never really knew how to love nor what it was like before I knew you. Everything is so clear to me now. I see the light. I see what these feelings are like now. I understand how another person can feel like this. I see what I never knew was around me!
 
I can love
But I need his heart
I am strong
Even on my own
But from him I never want to part
He's been there since the very start
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel
 
You're my angel, my savior, my prince. I never told you that I had dreams of a prince who looks just like you. You were everything to me. You were the light in my heart and the fire in my lust.
When you left me to go find your princess I wanted to yell, “I'm right here!” But I never did. I knew that I should have, but I was afraid. I knew it was foolish, but I was afraid.
Bless the day
He came to me
Angel's wings carried him to me
Ever need
I can fly!
But I want his wings
 
I know that I can shine on my own, but I crave your light. I want my angel, Yami.
 
I can shine even in the darkness
But I carve the light that he brings
Ravel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel
 
My angel…My angel Yami! My angel! I want you to come back please! My angel Yami.
 
My angel
My angel
Ahhhhhhhhh!!
Gabriel
Gabriel
Gabriel
Gabriel
 
My angel, Yami.
 
My angel Gabriel
 
Sailor Ra: Tell me if you like it! First song fic so don't flame me!