Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My Kitten Can't Sleep ❯ And On.... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Taiki slipped down and pressed lips against Yatens soft skin, nipping down against it. He tugged at teh loose fabric and pooled it about Yatens thighs. Taiki lifted slightly, eyeing Yaten's arousal.

Yaten squirmed, arching gently against the taller boy pressed into him. The wait seemed unbearable..and Yaten whined, bucking up and against Taiki. Taiki smirked, his little silver boy was so impatient.

So needy...

Taiki dipped down and pressed his lips agianst Yatens penis, rearing it and then bobbing down. Yaten gave a quick shriek, and jumped. He balled his fists into the sheets and shot his head up quickly. Shiny hair clung against his brow but he could still make out Taikis quick plunges against his sensitive organ. Taiki bobed about, slipping his lips about the rigged organ and back down. Yaten huffed and threw his head back, arching hips forward , hopeing to slip deeper still into Taikis warm inviteing mouth. It was wet and slipery and oh so right, so tight.. Yaten bucked again and Taiki pressed his hands agaisnt Yatens thighs pushing him down.

Yaten graoned and peeked out, watching as Taiki left him chilling and yearing . Taiki held strong hands against his thighs and shot his peeking boy a quick smirk.