Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My Personnal Hell ❯ Chapter 14

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author: I know I jumped into Serena's and Darien's relationship a bit fast, but they practically did the same thing in the manga. Thanks so much for the reviews and I hope I keep getting them ^_^ Hope you enjoy the next chapter.
 
Disclaimer: Don't own SM!
 
 
Serena sat in the passenger seat of Darien's car, holding Luna in her lap, scratching her behind the ears. Luna's tail swayed happily behind her, loving the attention from her princess. Darien pulled up to a rather large shrine, and Serena looked upon it with admiration.
 
She let Darien help her out of the car and Luna leapt up and propped herself of Serena's shoulder. The trio made their way to through the gate and both Darien and Serena looked upon the many stairs of the shrine with a look of horror and aggitation.
 
“You have got to be shitting me.” muttered Serena, as she began to advance up the many stairs. Darien wrapped his arm around her waist, giving her some support as they made their way up to the shrine. What felt like an eternity, which may have only been a few minutes; the trio were up the steps and in front of the shrine.
 
Darien stepped forward and knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to come. Rei suddenly appeared, with a smile upon her face. She stepped back and opened the door wider to let them inside.
 
“Come on in you guys. Lita, Amy and Mina are here, we're still waiting on the outers to…” She paused when she saw the very familiar yellow sports car pull up behind Darien's vehicle. “Never mind, they're here.” She finished, watching as all four members of the Outer Senshi court exit the car, and make their way up the steps. She turned back to Darien and Serena, just now taking notice to the purple cat upon the princess's shoulder.
 
“Just go down the hall and go into the living room on the left.” The trio nodded and left Rei to go and meet the remaining guests. The priestess smiled when the outer senshi made it to the top of the stairway. The four smiled kindly at her in greeting.
 
“So what is the meaning of this emergency meeting?” questioned Amara.
 
“It's about Serena.” She replied, as all the Outer's frowned with the exception of Setusuna.
 
“Did something happen? Is she alright?” questioned Michelle, with a look of concern.
 
“She's…alright, but there are a lot of things we need to discuss.”
 
Amara arched a brow. “You sound as if she's here.”
 
“She is.” replied Rei. She held up her hand before the senshi of the wind could utter anything else. “Why don't you all come inside so we can discuss this with everyone.” The Outers nodded and followed Rei inside and made their way to the living room, where they spotted the rest of the Senshi, two felines, Serena and Darien.
 
Luna and Artemis sat on top of the coffee table talking amongst them selves, Rei took a seat with the inners on the sofa, Setusuna took a seat on the loveseat, Hotaru sitting on her lap, and Michelle sitting beside her. Amara, leaned up against the wall, scanning everyone in the room, as Darien sat on another comfortable chair with Serena sitting tiredly on his lap. The moon princess suddenly sat up, clearing her throat to gain everyone's attention, and rubbed her eyes wearily.
 
“Well you all know that I'm the moon princess.” She looked up and watched as everyone nodded their heads.
 
“How long have you known?” questioned Amy.
 
“I had started getting my memories when I was little, though all of the Senshi's faces were always shadowed over.” Amara cleared her throat, shifting on her feet.
 
“So what of that new Senshi?” she asked.
 
“I'm the new Senshi, Sailor Moon.” Amara's and Michelle's jaws dropped at the new found information.
 
“No…the Princess is not supposed to be fighting. She is meant to be protected, not putting her life on the line!” exclaimed Amara.
 
Serena shifted her eyes upon the tall blonde wearily. “I appreciate your concern, but I can handle myself.”
 
“But…”
 
“No buts, I'm fighting whether you like it or not.” Amara snapped her mouth shut with a frown, but didn't argue, causing a small grin to appear on Serena's face and Michelle to giggle softly.
 
Serena then shifted her eyes upon Artemis. “So you are the other advisor Luna has been looking for?” The white cat nodded, giving her a cat like smile.
 
“It's good to see you again Princess.”
 
“Just call me Serena.” She let another sigh escape her. “So, now that all of that is out, we can start discussing this threat. Does anyone know who is sending out these Youma?”
 
“It's Beryl and Metallica.” replied Artemis. Serena narrowed her eyes upon the white feline.
 
“My mother destroyed them when they attacked the moon kingdom.”
 
“So we thought. When your mother wished that all of you be reborn in the future, Luna and I were sent to the future and were placed under a deep slumber and were not awakened until the Sailor Senshi were needed to protect earth once again. Your mother must have sent Beryl and Metallica to the future by mistake. When they began their attacks, I was awakened and ventured out to awaken the Inner Senshi.”
 
“What about Luna?” asked Serena.
 
“We were somehow separated.”
 
“I had just awakened when those children attacked me.” Replied Luna.
 
“I see; well Artemis awakened my Inner court, Luna awakened my Senshi powers, who awakened the Outer court?”
 
“I did.” replied Setusuna. “The enemy is stronger than before, and they needed to be awakened early. Serena nodded and became lost in her own thoughts. She couldn't believe those evil bitches were back! They destroyed her Kingdom, killed her senshi and lover, and caused her mother to sacrifice her life for her daughter's happiness. With out realizing it, her eyes began to burn with hatred and she twisted her hands in her lap, oblivious of her Senshi and advisors staring at her in concern. She jumped when she felt Darien run his hand down her side, and she turned to look at him.
 
“Are you ok?” he asked.
 
“Oh yea…sorry spaced out there.” She gave him a reassuring smiled, and did the same to the advisors and senshi.
 
“So now we need to start planning on how to defeat them.”
 
“We need the Imperial Crystal.” replied Mina.
 
Serena furrowed her brows. “What crystal?”
 
The crystal your mother used to fight any threat and to wish us to the future.” replied Luna.
 
“Well who has it?” questioned Serena.
 
Luna gawked at her. “You do.” Serena shook her head with a look of confusion.
 
“No I don't”
 
“Well who the hell has it…how are we suppose to achieve peace with out the crystal?!” exclaimed Rei. Setsuna cleared her throat, gaining everyone's attention.
 
“You have the crystal within you Princess.” The blonde shifted her eyes upon the Senshi of Time.
 
“What do you mean within me?”
 
“Exactly what I said, the crystal is inside of you.”
 
“Well how the hell do I get it out?”
 
“That, I don't have an answer to.”
 
Serena sighed exasperated. “Well that doesn't help.”
 
“But we know that you have it and not the enemy, so that is a good thing.” replied Lita.
 
“But when we have to fight the enemy, how am I going to destroy them if I don't know how to get the crystal out of me?”
 
“Don't worry Princess, the crystal will come forth at your time of need.” replied Setusuna.
 
Serena sighed once again. “I hope you're right.” She ran her fingers tiredly through her bangs.
 
“So what happened last night?” questioned Amara.
 
Serena arched a brow. “What do you mean?”
 
“Well we came to the park to fight the youma, but it was already destroyed. We seen a puddle of blood by a tree.” replied Michelle.
 
“That was my blood, I was stabbed by a youma.” replied Darien.
 
“Are you alright Darien…what about you Serena?” questioned Amy.
 
“Fine and dandy.” Replied Serena, slowly, yet painfully standing to her feet.
 
“You don't look alright,” replied Amara.
 
“I've felt worse.” She muttered, holding her side. “Look I'm going home to rest, can we continue this later?”
 
The Senshi nodded, and Rei spoke up. “We can meet here tomorrow at noon.”
 
“Alright, I'll see you guys later.” Replied Serena, and then turned to Luna. “Are you coming?”
 
The feline shook her head. “No I want to discuss some things with Artemis.”
 
Serena nodded, and headed for the door with Darien in tow. They entered the car silently as Serena became lost in her thoughts about the Youma attack last night. She slowly turned to Darien as he shifted his gears and began pulling away from the shrine.
 
“Darien, I think the crystal reacted to me last night?”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“That Youma…it was about to give me the final blow and then everything went white and then the Youma was gone.” Darien took a hold of her hand comfortingly.
 
“Well I'm glad that it did, and we will work on figuring out how to get the crystal from within you.”
 
Serena smiled up at him. “Thanks.”
 
Darien smiled back at her and kissed the back of her hand, before he sped up his pace. He then turned to her questioningly. “You sure you want to go home, you can rest at my place and I can cook us something to eat.”
 
As if on cue, Serena's stomach rumbled, making the poor blonde blush. “I would like that.”
 
 
 
Author: I hope you enjoyed and please review!