Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Chapter 3 - Falling Love part 1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3 - Falling in Love Part 1

-Mercury & Maker-

Taiki knocked on the wall separating his room from Amy's. He wondered how Serena knew that he loved Amy did this mean that Amy loved him as well.

Amy- Come on in Taiki. Come have a seat beside me on the bed. Tell me about the reconstruction of Planet Kinmoku. Did it go well?

Taiki - It took us a year to rebuild everything. When we got back home Princess Kikyuu , that's Princess Kakyuu twin's sister, was getting groups together to start rebuilding the villages. She sent a Starlight to each village to oversee the construction. Her, her daughter and Princess oversaw the rebuilding of the capital city and the palace. After that we trained new Starlights for Queen Kikyuu and her daughter. We had just finished a week ago when she sent us back here. So tell me how is school?

Amy - We graduate in two months. Raye transferred to our school about a week after you left. It was only a few days after you left that we found out there was going to be a new enemy. She transferred to our school to graduate with us and to be able to protect Serena.

Taiki nods his head. He can see the reason in that. Why wouldn't they want to protect their princess. He motions for her to continue.

Amy - This is going to be hard for you to believe but Serena is the second in our class.

Taiki - WHAT!!!!!!

Amy - When we first found out we were going to have a new enemy, she took complete control. She started us on a strict training routine, initiated study meetings, everything. When she focuses on something she's just about perfect, but any other time she is just plain old Serena.

Taiki - Would you want here any other way? I know I wouldn't.

Amy - She has raised her grades to A's and a few B's. We are all really proud of her. She doesn't even pig out as much.

Taiki was shocked to say the least. He was impressed with how well the girls had grown, especially Serena. He is looking around the room, when his eyes spot a tiara sitting on the dresser. He walks over a picks it up. He returns to the bed with the tiara in his hand.

Taiki - Where did you get this beautiful tiara?

Amy takes the tiara from him and traces the gems with her fingers.

Amy - That is quite a story. Well you remember my birthday is September 10.

- flashback to Sept. 10 Midnight-

A bright silver light fills the room. Ami looks at her clock and sees it's midnight. It's officially her birthday. She notices a blue box floating above her lap. She starts to grab it when it falls into her lap, about that time Serena runs into the room and jumps onto the bed beside Amy. She grabs her in a hug.

Serena - Happy Birthday, Amy. Why don't you read the card before you open the box.

Amy takes the card of the box and turns it over to read it:

Amy,

You are the smartest person I will ever know. Without

your love and support I would be nowhere. You and the

other girls are like sisters to me. The tiara in this box is the

Crown for the Queen of Mercury. It is the one your mother wore.

I wanted to get you something for the future but to remind you of past.

I love you, my sister of ice.

Serena

Amy look at Serena with tears in her eyes. She can't believe someone would be that thoughtful. She opens the box and gasps. Inside is the most beautiful tiara she has ever seen. The tiara is made out of pure platinum. It was covered in diamonds and sapphires. The biggest sapphire was in the center of the crown and it is shaped like the symbol for mercury. The other sapphires are shaped like hearts just place randomly around the crown. She couldn't believe that Serena would do this for her.

Serena - Amy you can't tell the others about this. I'm going to give each of them their crowns on their birthday. I want to give you each something special. I know that I will have to rule the system but you will each rule your own planets.

Amy - So that means that I was the first one. How did you do this? Where did you get the money to make this?

Serena - I went to Planet Mercury and talked with your mother's spirit. She told me where to find it. I did the same for the other girls also. Your mothers' spirits will stay on the planets until you guys are ready to take your thrones. Then their spirits can rest in peace. She told me to tell you she is proud of you and that she watches over you.

Amy starts to cry. She can't believe that Serena would go to so much trouble to do that for them. Amy starts to think to herself. We will have to do something special for her when her birthday comes around, but what? We can't get her a crown, she already has that. I'll just have to wait till she gives the others theirs than we can talk about it. She hugs Serena and thanks her again.

Serena - I better go. I'll be back around nine in the morning so we can celebrate your birthday. Since tomorrow in Saturday I'm going to call off training so we can celebrate. You are the first one of us to turn 18. Goodnight Ames.

Amy- Thank you Serena and goodnight.

- end flashback-

Amy - ... and that is how i got this tiara.

Taiki - So this was your mother's, and Serena went to Mercury to get it for you? Wow, Serena must love you guys a lot to go to all of that trouble to do that. It must have taken her a while to do it.

Amy - She said it took her a two weeks. Where we have training every day she drained to much power to go to each planet on the same day. So she went every other day, that way no one got suspicious, and she could get her energy up.

Taiki - Wow. Amy there is something really important i need to tell you.

Amy - 'k

Taiki - I'minlovewithyouandwanttoknowifyou'llbemygirlfriend.

Amy - ..............

Taiki - I love you and want to know if you'll be my girlfriend.

Amy - I love you too and i would be honored to be your girlfriend

They lean in to kiss when suddenly their communicators start beeping.

- Mars & Protector -

Raye looks at the open doorway between her room and Toji's. She couldn't explain this sudden feeling of warmth that washes over her when she looks at him. She feels like she has known him all of her life. She is just about to get up of her couch and go into his room when she notices he is standing in the doorway.

Raye - Why don't you come in and have a seat.

Toji - Thank you. Do you get the feeling that we've known each other for a long time?

She nods her head. "Why don't you tell me about yourself, Toji."

Toji - Well, when we start the band back up I will sing backup and play the drums. I was born on November 15. I guess I'll be in the same grade as you because all of us Starlights are the same age. We are all cousins except for Taiki and Kiley. My favorite color is gray. Tell me a little about yourself.

Raye - We'll I was a Shinto priestess. I had to stop when I moved into here. I brought the sacred fire that i read with me. Red is may favorite color. I'm a songwriter. My birthday is about 2 minutes. I think I'll tell the girls tomorrow to just hold off on my party till Serena wakes up. Wait till you meet her. She is the light of our life. She brings joy to everyone that meets her.

Toji - I have to tell you something. I'm really attracted to you and i think I'm falling in love with you. Would you be my girlfriend?

Raye looks shocked that he could feel the same way she does.

Raye - I would be honored.

They lean into kiss when a silver light starts to fill the room. Suddenly a box is floating in front of Raye. She looks at the box than reaches out her hand to touch it when Serena appears in her room.

Serena - I'm sorry I couldn't actually be here to see you open this. This is just my spirit, but don't worry I will wake up soon. Happy Birthday Raye. Hello Toji, I hope to meet you soon. Read the card, Raye, before you open the box. I must get back but I will see you soon. I love you!

Serena disappears right before their eyes. Raye and Toji are shocked to say the least. Toji seems to come out of his trance first.

Toji - You are right even unconscious she thinks of you guys first. Now read the card, so we can see what she got you.

Raye takes to card off of the red box and turns it over to read it.

Raye,

You are the most stubborn person I have ever meet. I'm

so glad we met. You and the other girls are like sisters

to me. I want you to know that without your support

i wouldn't be who I am to day. I thank you. Inside this

box is the Crown for the Queen of Mars. It was your

mother's. i wanted you to have something from the

past to bring you thru the future. I love you my

sister of fire.

Serena

Raye opened the box to find a crown like Amy's the only difference is the gems are rubies and diamonds and the symbol is of Mars. They couldn't believe that Serena would do something like this for her.

Toji - That is so beautiful. Is it really your mother's?

Raye - I believe so. I guess I'm the last one to receive her tiara. I wonder what the other girls thought about when they got theirs. I think I will talk to the other girls in the morning and see what they want to get Serena for her birthday.

Toji - That sounds like a plan to me. I wonder why she did that. Would you look at the time, it's almost 3 in the morning. Do you realize we looked at your tiara for almost three hours?

I guess we better go to bed. Toji gets up to leave when his communicator and Raye's communicator start beeping.

- Jupiter & Creator -

Lita is sitting at her vanity brushing her hair. She wonders why even thought she first met him, she knows she loves him. But how could that be, is that why Serena put our rooms together? Did she know that I would fall in love with him? Is he my soul mate? She didn't hear him knock or even see him standing behind. She was so deep into her thought she never noticed when he took the brush from her hands and started brushing her hair. She was jolted from her thoughts when his hand brushed against the back of her neck. They both felt this electricity shoot thru them. Their eyes widen. She stands and turns toward him. He grabs her and kisses her. They part a few minutes later. Both of their faces are as red as beets.

Kiley - I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.

Lita - Don't apologize I wanted you to.

Kiley - Really!

Lita shakes her head yes. They both look at each other.

Kiley - I feel like I was meant to be with you. I'll understand if you don't want to be with me. I feel like I've known you for all of my life. I love you!

Lita - I love you, too. I think this is why our rooms are together. Serena must have known we would fall in love and wanted us to be together. Would like Serena. She is the most considerate person you will ever meet. Let me tell you what she did for me on my birthday.

-Flashback to midnight December 5 -

Lita is just coming out of her bathroom. She couldn't believe that tomorrow was her birthday. She wondered what the girls would want to do. She sat down at her vanity to start brushing her hair, when a silver light started to glow in the room. She started to cover her eyes when a green box appeared in front of her. Just as she was about to touch the box, Serena ran into the room. She ran over and hugged Lita.

Serena - Happy Birthday, Lita. I wanted to be the first to give you a birthday gift. Why don't you read the card before you open the box.

Serena let go of Lita and stood back. Lita grabbed the card off of the box and turned it over.

Lita,

What can I say to you the person I admire. You are so feminine, yet still so

tough and strong. You are beautiful inside and out. You protected me

before you even knew who I was. You are the best cook in the world.

You and the other girls are like sisters to me. I wanted to get you a

gift that would help you thru the days when you feel down, don't think

I don't know. Even on Jupiter you lost your parents at an early age. I

wanted to get you something to help you in the future remember the love

from your parents in both pasts. I love you my sister of lightning.

Serena

Lita opens the box and pulls out a beautiful emerald and diamond tiara. It looks like Mercury's except for the change of sapphires to emeralds and the symbol is that of Jupiter. Lita looks at Serena with tears in her eyes.

Lita - Why?

Serena - I went to planet Jupiter and got your mother's crown. I know that when I take my throne you will also take the throne of Jupiter. I thought it only appropriate that you have your mother's crown. She told me to tell you that she loves you and is very proud of you. I have one favor to ask of you though.

Lita - What?

Serena - Don't tell the other girls about this. I went to each of their mother planets and got all of their mothers' crowns. I want to surprise each of you separately. I have a gift to give you tomorrow, I just wanted to give you guys something special from me away from the others.

Lita shakes her head and hugs Serena. She couldn't believe all of the trouble that Serena was going thru for them. Than an idea struck Lita

Lita - Does that mean that Amy, Mina and Trista have already received theirs.

Serena nods her head yes. Lita starts to think that she'll have to talk to them in the morning and find out if they are having the same idea as she. She hugs Serena again. Serena leaves to go home so her mom doesn't find her missing.

- end flashback -

Lita - The next morning I talked to the other three girls and she had done the same thing for them. The only difference was the notes and the color of the gems in the tiaras. You know it's almost midnight that means it's almost Raye's birthday. I wonder if she'll get her tiara tonight or if she will have to............

Lita breaks down and starts to cry. Kiley grabs a hold of her and strokes her back while she cries.

Kiley - you were going to say or wait till she wakes up. I don't know but you never now she could still send it to her.

Lita - Why couldn't I protect her. We were waiting here for her and Darien. We got there just before she was knocked unconscious. I should have protected her better. Why isn't it me in the hospital and not her? Why?

Kiley - Do you really think she would want you to think that. From what you say she thinks of you all as her sisters. Do you think she would want to see any of you hurt? She'll wake up and everything will be fine.

Lita nods her head and just stands there in Kiley's arms. She's enjoying the warmth of him next to her. He leans down to whisper in her ear.

Kiley - I know it's sudden but will you be my girlfriend?

Lita - Yes!

Lita and Kiley lean in and kiss, then their communicators start beeping.

- Venus & Healer -

As soon as Mina knew that Yaten was alone she ran into his room and kissed him. He stood still for a second before he put his arms around her waist and started kissing her back. He couldn't believe he was back on Earth with his Mina and here she was kissing him. They broke apart a few moments later, breathless.

Mina - I missed you, Yaten. I'm so glad you're back. Did you miss me? Tell me about the repairs on your planet.

Yaten - I'm glad to be back also. Now, why would I miss you? You know I missed you.

Yaten went into the details about the rebuilding of Kinmoku. He decided he wanted to go to Mina's room. So they went into her room hand in hand and sat on her love seat. He was looking around her room when he spotted her crown.

Yaten - Where did you get that crown?

Mina - Oh that was a birthday gift from Serena. Let me tell you how I got it.

- Flashback to midnight on October 22 -

Mina is dancing around with headphones on in he closet. She is trying to figure out to wear the next day because it's her birthday. She was just coming out of the closet when a silver glow filled her bedroom. A orange box was floating in front of her. Before she could even touch the box, Serena burst into the room and hugged her.

Serena - Happy Birthday, Mina.

Mina looked at the clock beside her bed and sure enough it was two minutes after midnight.

Serena - I wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday. This gift is special. I have another gift for you for tomorrow, but this gift is just between you and me for now. So why don't you read the card before you open the box, okay.

Mina takes the box and sits on her bed with it. She takes the card off of the box and turns it over. Her eyes start to mist over as she reads the card.

Mina,

I admired you even before I met you. You were my idol as

Sailor V and your one of my best friends as Sailor Venus.

You and the other girls are like sisters to me. I wanted each

of you girls to have something from your past. The tiara in

this box is the Crown of the Queen of Venus. When I take

my throne you will also have to take up yours. I wanted you

to have something of your mother's to always remember the past

but to live for the present and future. I love you my sister of

love and beauty.

Serena

As Mina opens the box she sees the most beautiful crown she has ever seen. Inside is a tiara like the other's except her's is diamonds and topaz, it's also got the symbol for Venus on it. She can't believe Serena would go to such trouble for them. She wonders what the other girls thought of their gifts. She wonders what they are going to get Serena for her birthday. They can't get her a crown she already has her Neo-Queen crown, so what can they get her. She'll just have to talk to the others tomorrow.

Serena- Mina, I don't want you to tell the other girls about this. I went to each planet and got their mother's crowns. I want to surprise each girl on their birthday just like I did you and Amy. I better go before mom or Luna find out I'm gone. I love you and Happy Birthday.

- end flashback-

Yaten - So she got all of her senshi their crowns for when they become queen. How did she do it without you guys knowing?

Mina - I'm guessing she did it after training. We were usually too tired to do anything but sleep afterwards. So, it probably took her a few weeks so she could have the strength to go to all eight planets. So, Yaten what do you want to do now that we are alone? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yaten - Why don't you come here and I'll show you.

Yaten grabs Mina and starts kissing her. They start to get into it really deeply. It goes from kissing to making out real quick. When all of a sudden both of their communicators start beeping.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you are enjoying it so far. Review and tell me what you think about it. Leave your e-mail and I'll email you when i update. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!