Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Chapter 4 - Falling in Love part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 4 - Falling in Love part 2

- Saturn & Lover -

Hotaru and Kenji shyly took each others hands as they walked up the stairs to their rooms. They stopped outside of his door. Kenji looked at Hotaru with a flaming red face.

Kenji - Would you like to come in and talk for awhile? It's still early and we can get to know one another.

Hotaru - I'd like that. If you don't mind, but why don't we go to my room. It's the farthest room from Amara and Michelle, that way we can hear them if they come down the hall.

They quietly walked into her room and sat down on her forest green couch. He was looking around her room and noticed that like they had said earlier the carpet is a deep purple, the wall are white, but everything else is forest green. He wonders if their princess knew they were coming and put them with who they would be most compatible with.

Hotaru - You said you've been having the same dream. Why didn't you tell the others before now?

Kenji - I told our queen. She was having the same dream and she told me not to tell till we got here so I didn't worry the others. Why do you think your princess made this mansion the way she did? Do you think she knew we were coming?

Hotaru - Our princess knows many things that only Pluto would know. She is kind and always looks out for other people.

She went on to explain about her being Mistress 9 and how it took Super Sailor Moon to save her. Her eyes came to rest on the tiara sitting on her vanity, and tears started to fill her eyes.

Kenji - Why are you crying? What's wrong?

Hotaru - Serena is so sweet and innocent. Even with all that she has seen, she never loses faith in people. I'm sure you know about the battle with Galaxia. Well she may be klutzy and sort of a crybaby but she does the sweetest things, like that tiara over there. Let me tell you about that.

- flashback to midnight on January 6 -

Hotaru is just getting out of the shower. She felt more run down than usual and took a little longer in the shower than usual to try and relax. She had just finished putting on her nightgown when a silver glow filled the room, suddenly floating in front of her is a dark purple box with a card on it. The card is face down so she can't read who it's from. She reaches out to grab the box when suddenly her bedroom door burst open and in runs Serena. She flings her arms around the slightly smaller girl and hugs her.

Serena - Happy Birthday, Hotaru. I couldn't wait any longer I had to give you one of your gifts from me. I hope you like it. Read the card before you open the box.

Hotaru reaches for the box and sits on the floor. Serena sits down beside her. She takes the card off of the box and turns it over and starts to read the card.

Hotaru,

I know that we don't know each other as well as I

know the Inner Scouts, but that doesn't mean that

I love you any less or them any more. I love you

all equally. You girls are all like sisters to me and

that is why I went ahead and sped up your growth

and turned you into the age you were supposed to

be. I want us to get closer. In this box is the Crown

for the Queen of Saturn. I got this crown from your

mother on Saturn. I wanted you to have something

that even though it looks frail looks can be deceiving.

I love you my sister of dark and destruction, my opposite.

Serena

Hotaru opens the box to find a beautiful tiara covered in diamonds onyx in the box. (just like the others just her symbol) She lifts the tiara out of the box. Serena takes the tiara out of her hands and places it on Hotaru's head.

Hotaru - Why? Why did you do this? When did you do this?

Serena - I did it because I love you. When I take my throne you girls will also have to take your thrones as queens to your planets. So I wanted you each to have the crowns your mothers wore. I went to each planet and asked your mother's spirits to help me find them. I usually left after training and before I went home.

Hotaru - Didn't that drain your power?

Serena - Yes, that's why it took me a couple of weeks to do it. I better get going before Luna notices I'm gone, I just have one favor to ask.

Hotaru - What is that?

Serena - Don't tell the other girls. I'm going to surprise each girl just like I did you.

Hotaru - I won't tell the others, but that means that Amy, Mina, Trista and Lita have already gotten theirs doesn't it.

Serena shook her head and was gone. Hotaru took the crown off her head and sit it upon her vanity. She started thinking about what they could do for Serena that would be as special as this. She new that they couldn't go to the moon and get her a crown her mother didn't wear one, and she already has a crown for when she becomes Neo-Queen Serenity. She decides to talk to the others that have received their tiaras and see what they want to do. She goes to sleep with a smile on her lips.

- end flashback -

Hotaru - So you see she put herself in danger to get that crown for me, and I couldn't even protect her.

Kenji puts his arms around her and hugs her tight before he says - Do you think she would want you to be this sad. Don't worry she'll be fine. I have something I want to ask you. I know this is sudden but would you be my girlfriend, I feel like I've know you forever.

Hotaru looks up into Kenji's eyes and nods yes. They lean in for their first kiss, when suddenly their scout communicators start beeping.

- Uranus & Neptune -

Amara and Michelle are laying in bed. They had decided to sleep in Amara's room tonight. Amara is holding Michelle, while Michelle is stroking Amara's hair. Michelle can tell something is bothering Amara, because she is so tense.

Michelle - Are you worried about Serena? I know that I am but there's nothing we can do for now.

Amara - I know I'm still going to worry about Moon-Face and you know it.

Michelle turns her face toward Amara to see a small smile playing on her lips and a slight tremor of laughter shaking thru her body.

Michelle - What's so funny?

Amara - I was just thinking back to my birthday when Serena had cornered me and you right before training and told us she needed to speak to me in private about midnight. I can still see the look on your face when she said she would meet me in my room. You looked so angry or were you jealous?

Michelle - I wasn't jealous. I was just wondering why she couldn't tell you around me. I was curious and than I got angry when the door between our rooms appeared around midnight. Imagine my frustration when I found the door was locked.

Amara laughs and bends down to kiss Michelle.

Amara - Did I ever tell you what happened that night?

Michelle - No, but I never told you what happened on the night of my birthday. So, I'll tell you after you tell me.

Amara - Well it went like this.

- flashback to midnight on January 27 -

Amara is watching the door between her room and Michelle reappear. She is starting to wonder what her little kitten is up to, when all of a sudden a bright silver glow fills the room. She covers her eyes and as soon as the glow is gone she sees a navy blue box floating in front of her. She grabs for the box when suddenly Serena rushes into the room and flings her arms around Amara.

Serena - Happy Birthday, Amara.

Amara - Is this why you wanted to see me alone tonight, moon-face.

Serena - Yes, I want you to read the card before you open the box. After you see what I've got you I need to talk to about it.

Amara nods her head and reaches for the card. Tears start to fill her eyes as she reads the card.

Amara,

I know that you are the tough macho girl, but you

still have a feminine side to you. I love you and all

the girls just as though you were my sisters. I'm

glad I have someone special like you for a friend.

In this box is the Crown for the Queen of Uranus.

I wanted you to have something that wasn't too

feminine yet not to masculine. I'll always love you

my sister of the wind.

Serena

Amara opened the box to find a beautiful crown (not tiara) in it. It is smaller than a king crown but bigger than a tiara. It is covered in white diamonds and blue diamonds. The blue diamonds are in the shape of hearts, except for one large blue diamond in the center of the crown that is shaped like the symbol for Uranus.

Amara - Where did you get this kitten?

Serena - If I tell you can't get mad. I went to Uranus and asked the spirit of your mother to help me find it for you. It was your mother's crown.

Amara - What? How did you go and not any of us know?

Serena - I went after training. It took me a couple of weeks. Now what I wanted to ask you. Don't tell anyone about this, because I'm giving each girl their mother's crown. I want to surprise each girl on her birthday.

Amara - I won't but that means that Michelle and Raye are the last two, doesn't it?

Serena nods her head. Amara is thinking she is going to have to talk to the others about this. Maybe they could come up with something special for kitten. Serena gets up to leave and hugs Amara before she leaves.

- end flashback -

Amara - I remember how upset you were when the next morning I went straight to look for the others and didn't even wait for you.

Michelle - I knew you were keeping something from me, and then when on my birthday Serena made the same request. I didn't know what to think especially when the door appeared again.

Amara - I know I figured that since I had already gotten mine. She would let me know about yours but she didn't. So are you going to tell me.

Michelle - Well alright. Here's what happened.

- flashback to midnight on March 6 -

Michelle is sitting on her couch waiting for Serena when suddenly the door appears again between hers and Amara's rooms. She starts to get up to check the door when suddenly a bright silver glow fills the room, but is gone just as quick as it started. In it's place a aqua colored box is floating in front of her. She reaches to grab it, when suddenly Serena bolts into the room and wraps Michelle in her arms, squeezing her almost as hard as Amara.

Serena - Happy Birthday, Michelle. I wanted to be the first to give you a birthday gift.

Michelle - That was what you wanted Amara for on her birthday wasn't it?

Serena - Yeah, now before you open the box read the card.

Michelle reaches for the card and starts to read it.

Michelle,

What do you get someone who is beautiful, graceful,

and so talented. The gift inside this box. I love you

and all the girls just like sisters. I wanted to get you

something that truly represents you to the fullest.

It's feminine and beautiful, just like you. This is the

crown for the Queen of Neptune. I love you

my sister of water.

Serena

Michelle opens the box to find the most beautiful tiara in the box. It looks like the other girls tiaras, except her has the symbol for Neptune and is made of diamonds and aquamarine. Michelle was almost positive that this crown was her mother's.

Michelle - Where did you this?

Serena went on to explain how she went to each planet to get the crowns. She told Michelle not to tell the others that she was going to surprise each girl with their mothers' crown. Michelle was wondering what the girls could get Serena for her birthday. When she agreed not to tell. Serena hugged Michelle again before she left. Michelle decided to talk to everyone but Raye in the morning about this.

- end flashback -

Michelle - We never did figure out what to get her did we?

Amara - No but tomorrow is Raye's...........

Both - birthday.

Amara - Do you think that Raye will get her tiara tonight?

Michelle - I don't know, with Serena in a coma we never know she.....................

Michelle never got to finish her statement because hers and Amara's communicators started to beep.

- Pluto & Destroyer -

Trista and Yolchi are walking back to their rooms.

Yolchi - Why don't you come in and we can talk for a little bit.

Trista nods her head and goes into his room and sits on his couch. He sits down beside her and takes her hand. She turns to him and smiles.

Trista - Why didn't you tell the others that Princess Kakyuu and Seiya love Darien and Serena?

Yolchi looks at her shocked before he says - How did you know that?

Trista - I'm the Guardian of Time. I see everything, well almost everything. We have been so busy that everytime I look at the Gates of Time I just look for the evil presence and missed one thing. You see that tiara in my room on my vanity. I didn't see that.

- flashback to midnight October 29 -

Trista had just back from the Gates of Time and all she wanted to do was sleep. When a bright silver glow filled the room. She couldn't see anything when all of a sudden the glow was gone, and in it's place was a floating black box. She started to grab for the box when Serena flew into the room and hugged Trista.

Serena - Happy Birthday. Trista. I wanted to give you something before everyone else did. I still have a gift to give you in front of everyone else, it's just this one is special. I want you to read the card before you open the box.

Trista reaches for the box and sits it on her vanity. She takes the card and starts to cry when she reads it.

Trista,

You are a mystery to me. I know you but I don't

know you. I love you and all the girls just like

sisters, without you girls I would be nothing. I

wanted to give you something for your birth-

day to remind you that you will never have to

be alone again. You will always have me and

the other girls. In this box is the crown for the

Queen of Pluto. I love you my sister of time.

Serena

Trista opens the box to find a beautiful tiara of diamonds and garnets. (like the others except hers is for Pluto) She is speechless.

Trista - Where did you get this?

Serena goes on to explain about how she got the crown and how she wants Trista to not tell the others so she can surprise them. All the while, Trista is trying to figure out how is didn't see this happening. She decides she is going to talk to Amy and Mina since their birthdays have done passed and see what they want to get Serena for her birthday. Serena leaves but not before hugging Trista and making her promise not to tell.

- End of flashback -

Yolchi - You were so caught up in trying to protect her you didn't see her doing that and put her self in danger for you.

Trista - I just wish we could think of something to give her.

Yolchi - I'm sure you will.

Yolchi leans in and kissed Trista. She starts to wrap her arms around his neck when their communicators start to beep.

-Luna and Artemis in Serena' bedroom at parents' house -

Luna - I can't believe she hasn't woken up yet. Do you think she'll be alright. Oh, Artemis I miss her so much.

Artemis - I know Luna, we both miss her. Don't worry she'll be fine. She has the silver crystal to help her heal quickly and didn't Mina say earlier when you called on your communicator that Seiya was going to stay with Serena. We both know that Seiya will do anything to protect Serena, so don't worry. I just hope that everyone else is okay. What did you tell Amy to tell the teacher tomorrow at school.

Luna - I told her to tell the teacher that Serena was in the hospital and that if she wanted more details to call Serena's mom Irene. I didn't know what else to tell her.

Luna looks at Artemis and he is smiling at her. Luna is confused at to what could make him so happy when everything is going so bad.

Luna - What has you so happy?

Artemis - I was just thinking back to what Serena did for us the Sunday before she got hurt. It was so sweet of her. I never knew her to be so considerate of anyone.

Luna - I know but remember this is Serena we're talking about. She's not a big clumsy, crybaby who is late for everything. She even brought her grades up. I'm so proud of her. She can still be a bit klutzy, lazy or whiny but would you want her any other way. I wouldn't and I still can't believe she doesn't pig out like she used to. I mean she still eats a lot........

Artemis - like a pig

Luna - but so much more polite.

Artemis - I know. I'm proud of her too. Do you remember that morning.

Luna looks at Artemis and shakes her head and they both start to reminisce.

- flashback to April 10 Serena's room 8 a.m. the day before she gets hurt -

Luna and Artemis are sleeping on Serena's bed since she got up early to study a little bit. What they didn't know was that their princess was downstairs fixing them breakfast. Serena tiptoed up the stairs and quietly let herself into her room. She smiled when she saw the couple curled around each other asleep. She looked at the tray with the tuna on it and opened a drawer in her night stand and pulled out two small boxes. One box is black the other one is white. She puts them on the tray beside each feline's favorite food. Who would have thought that Artemis favorite food is fruit cocktail, while Luna's is tuna. She set the tray on the floor. She sat down beside the cats.

Serena - Luna, Artemis get up I have a surprise for you.

Luna and Artemis start to get up out of the bed when Serena stops them. She puts the tray on the bed.

Serena - Surprise. I made you guys your favorite foods. I know you two don't have official birthdays so I'm celebrating today as your birthday. I got you guys a gift and made you breakfast in bed.

Luna - You didn't have to do that.

Artemis - Yeah, we know you love us. This is really sweet of you.

Serena - I know i didn't why don't you read the card on the top of your packages than you can open them, than you can eat.

They look at the note on their gift and start to cry.

Luna,

I know I complain a lot about everything, but you always

stood by me. Thank you. I don't just see you as my

guardian, I feel like you've been a mother to me. You've

helped me to grow and I love you. You look like a cat

but you have the heart of an angel. I love you, mama Luna.

Serena

Artemis,

I know I haven't known you as long as I have Luna, but

you've still been there for me just as she has. When Mina

went to stay with the others you decided to stay with me

and Luna. I thank you. You have taught me responsibility and

have been like a father to me. You make look like a cat but you

have the soul and heart of an angel. I love you, papa Artemis.

Serena

Luna and Artemis looked at Serena than rubbed up to her. She took each box and opened it. In Artemis' box was a black collar with a white ball hanging off of it. In Luna's box is a white collar with a black ball hanging on it. They looked at her confused. She took the collars and put them on.

Serena - I made these so that when our communicators go off you can hear and talk to us. You twist the ball and a little screen come out of it and you can talk to whoever sent the call. they are made to work with our communicators. So when we a call is made you two will hear the beeps also. I wanted you two to have some sort of way to talk to us without having to stay with one of us all the time.

Both - Thank you, these will come in real handy.

Serena - Now you two can get started on Diana.

Luna and Artemis both go bright red. Serena start laughing and leaves them to eat and relax.

- end flashback -

Luna - I still can't believe she thinks we're trying to have Diana.

Artemis - Well aren't we?

Luna starts to go red and Artemis start to cuddle up to her when their communicators start beeping.

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be sort of short. It will be about them talking in his apartment and getting to know each other. If you want to be updated send me a email. REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! THANKS for reading. Ja!