Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Quick Assumptions ❯ beginning of her life ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first fan fic. Hope you enjoy. By the way, Goku is supposed to be dead but in my fan fic he ain't got it.

Goku paced the room up and down. He had been through this once with Gohan, but he was still anxious and nervous. He felt a powerful ki all of a sudden and shortly after that, came a weak ki.

"Son Goku?" asked the doctor to the room.

"Here! What was it? A girl or boy? How is Chi Chi? Were there any problems? How..".

"Calm down Kakorot *SP*", yelled Vegeta. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were more afraid of this than of needles!"

"NEEDLES! WHERE! HIDE ME!" yelled Goku. With that the waiting room - mostly the Z fighters- laughed. As the laughter settled down and Bulma cooed a little Trunks in her arms, the doctor spoke up once again.

"Come with me", he stated. As he led Goku and Gohan down the hall to the delivery room, Goku could feel the butterflies in his stomach turn to bats. Goku was extremely relieved when he saw that Chi Chi was all right. As he walked over to her, he saw not one but two figures wrapped up in blankets. One was a boy with black hair and black eyes. The other one was what surprised Goku the most. There lay a baby girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with silver flecks in them. Both babies had a tail. The boy's was brown, which was the usual color for a tail. If you could call it usual to HAVE a tail. The girl's tail was gold with silver strands of fur. What surprised him most about the girl was that she was a super sayai-jin spelling? `Boy would Vegeta be jealous of you bunny. Hey that is what we should name her. Though Bunny would be more of a nickname. Hum. How about Serena. Serena Usagi Son. I like that,' thought Goku.

He then looked up at Chi Chi. She had sweat pouring down her face. She had a lot to go through. He decided she needed to rest. He was half way out the door with Gohan when he told Chi Chi what he thought he should name the girl." Chi Chi. What would you think about Serena Usagi Son?" he asked.

"That's perfect Goku. I was thinking about naming the boy Goten." Chi Chi responded. With that the nurses came and took the newborns to the nursery.

********** Nursery *********

"So Kakorot, which brat is yours?" asked Vegeta. As Goku pointed out both children, he heard Vegeta gasp when he caught glimpse of the ssj Serena.

" That is Serena and the boy is Goten", he stated matter-of-factly.

********** Five years later *********

"Vegeta-sensei! Vegeta-sensei! I caught you!" exclaimed a young girl around the age of five. She had blonde hair with silver strands here and there. Her eyes were blue with silver and gold flecks in them. Her tail was gold with strands of silver fur. She was wearing an orange gi.

"Good. That means this lesson is over for today. Go inside and play with Trunks and Goten", he stated. He was very proud of Serena. He and the rest of the Z warriors have been training her for 3 years. Ever since she could walk.

"Okay. But what if they start picking on me?" she asked so innocently. She already knew the answer for she had asked him many of times. The answer was always the same followed by the classic Vegeta smirk.

"Then kick their ass because no one gets away with picking on you Bunny. If you ever tell anyone that I have a soft spot for you then I'll blow you into the next dimension!" he told her. Then he followed it up by a smirk. He knew what she was going to say next. It was kind of like their tradition after every lesson.

"Well if that is what you call a soft spot then I would love to be on your bad side," she said sarcastically, imitating his smirk perfectly.

She ran into the house to give her brother and his friend a visit. When she got in there though, something seemed strange. She glanced to her right and dodged the water balloons that headed straight for her face.

For the next five minutes, she dodged all of the water balloons. When they ran out of ammo boy were they in for a surprise. They did. When Goku and Gohan came in from training. The first things they saw when they entered the house were the two unconscious bodies of Trunks and Goten. They both laughed in their minds of the scene they would have made when Serena beat them up.

All of a sudden, a powerful energy level was sensed by every one. Even the two boys woke up because it was so powerful. They all raced to see where it was coming from. There came another energy level almost as powerful as the first one. No one noticed that they were missing a certain blonde haired girl of about five.

******** Where the energy was coming from**************

As they arrived at the spot from which both the power levels were coming from, all were surprised to see Serena talking with a woman of about 21. She had dark green hair down to her knees with ruby red eyes. She was wearing what seemed to be a sailor suit. Her boots came up to her knees. Her skirt went down half of her thighs and was connected to a white body suit that had a bow in the middle. Her gloves went up to her elbows. Her bow, skirt, boots, and choker were a purple color. She held a staff that was a few inches taller than her in the shape of a key with a heart at the end with a jewel in the center.

"Hello, Princess Serenity. I am Sailor Pluto, guardian of the time gates and protector of the princess," she said. She then bowed at Serena's feet.

"I don't know who you are lady, but you got the wrong person. I am not a princess. If you don't stop bowing then you are going to get a kick in the face," Serena said.

Pluto was shocked! How could the princess talk like this? Did she not know of her past life on the Moon Kingdom? Obviously not. She would just have to remind her of her life. Any way she did not want a kick in the face so she stood up. She was so young and yet she was almost stronger than Pluto her self. She was stronger than most of the people here.

"I will show you your memories from the Moon Kingdom", Pluto said. As she said this, her garnet staff glowed with an unwoken passion. All the Z warriors tried to jump in front of Serena. Only three succeeded. Those three were Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta. Vegeta and Goku were the last to jump in front of Serena In a flash of light, Serena, Trunks, Vegeta, Goku, and Pluto vanished.

********* Moon Kingdom *******************

" Where on earth did you take us woman!" yelled a very upset Vegeta. He looked around to see all of them standing at what seemed to be a great kingdom in ruins. He then noticed that someone had changed their clothes. "And what the hell is Serena doing in a dress?!" He said this because she was wearing a white dress that had gold circles bordering the top with a more frilly part descending from the top. Her meatballs were complimented by white pearl loops surrounding both of them. In the middle of her forehead appeared a crescent moon. She too was surprised by the outfit she was wearing.

Trunks's P.O.V.*

`Wow. Who knew Serena could wear a dress? She looks, well, pretty. Wait! I shouldn't be thinking these things. She is Goten's twin for goodness sake!' I took another look at her. She was gorgeous though. `Stop!' I ordered myself to stop thinking about her. But I couldn't do it.

Authors P.O.V.*

"She is wearing the royal dress. What is so wrong with that? As to the question of where we are, you are standing on the ruins of a great civilization. It was known as the center of peace for the silver alliance. It was known better, though, as the Moon Kingdom. As you can see, it was destroyed. Ages of peace, gone in a few minutes of worthless battle between good and evil", answered Pluto. Serena, who was going through a series of painful headaches, was remembering her past life.

"I wouldn't say worthless. Tons of good hearts died in that battle. My court and I included. None fought as bravely as the sailor scouts. Poor mother. She tried her best to send us into good lives so we could save the Earth from Beryl", said Serena in a tone that not all five year olds could speak in. Her voice had maturity, wisdom, and a great deal of sadness in it.

"Princess you are remembering!" exclaimed Pluto. As she said this, a glowing ball of pure light descended down to the ground. As it descended, it shaped into a figure that resembled a miniature lady dressed in a gown similar to Serena's. Pluto bowed and Serena gave a nod with her head to indicate respect. Trunks, Vegeta, and Goku were speechless.

"Serenity, my dearest. You are to grow up to the age of seven. The night of the first full moon after your seventh birthday, Pluto will come and take you to the dimension where the threat from Beryl is. You have two years to be trained with the Z warriors. Get in the best shape you could possibly get in as a Z warrior. You will have your memories of your true family when you go to the other dimension, but you cannot let on that you have had training. You must not tell them that you are the moon princess. Luna will come when you are 13 and tell you that you are Sailor Moon. You must act surprised. Good luck my child. Pluto and I will both keep an eye on you. Now go and enjoy the time you have left with your real family", spoke Queen Serenity.

"Thank you mother. I will. Good bye for now", said Serena with tears in her eyes. Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta were still speechless. They stood there with their mouths open, looking a lot like fish. They were transported back to Earth in the same bright light that had brought them there. The only difference was that Pluto wasn't with them.

******* Back on earth****

As Serena filled everyone in on what was just told to her, Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta could only nod. Everyone wanted her to stay with them but when she told them she had to go, they all agreed on training her to the fullest. Even Chi Chi agreed to it.

***** Serena and Goten's seventh birthday party******

All were excited. This would be the best birthday party ever. It had to be. Serena was leaving in four days. Four days to train her to learn one more thing. That was to act like the person she was going to be for who knows how long. (Me that is who knows how long) Everyone gave a present to both of the birthday kids. Goten went of to play with his new Gameboy. The grown- ups went into the kitchen to talk. Serena was left alone with just Trunks. She hadn't received a present from him this year. She didn't mind though it would be nice to have something from him that she could pack to remember him by. He came closer to her and whispered," Serena? Is it okay if I give you my present now?" Serena just nodded her head. She couldn't wait to open another present, especially if it was from Trunks. Little did they know that Chi Chi and Bulma were watching them from the kitchen door. As Trunks leaned in a little closer, he caught a whiff of Serena's fragrant smell. He then pressed his lips on hers and, she caught off guard with her mouth open, found his tongue in hers and started to respond with their tongues dancing together. As Chi Chi and Bulma saw this, only one thing came to mind. "GRANDCHILDREN!'

********** Four days later ********

Serena hadn't seen Trunks since the kiss and wanted to say good-bye before she left in an hour. Everyone had arrived at three o'clock. She was leaving at four. A portal opened up and out stepped Sailor Pluto. When she was about to hug Vegeta, but she thought twice seeing how the prince didn't do well with emotions. Before she walked away, Vegeta pulled her towards him and hugged her, which surprised everyone. She felt his hands reach into her pockets and felt him deposit something. She ran towards the portal. She took one last look at her family. She would miss them deeply. She stepped through the portal.

******** Time gates ***********

"Princess, go through these doors and you will land in your room. When your `parents' ask what the commotion is about, say something about tripping over your telephone wire. Good luck princess. Queen Serenity and I will visit you in your dreams," said Pluto. Serena stepped through the doors and felt herself falling. She saw the ground and waited until the last second to do a flip in the air. When she landed, she fell face forwards on the ground. She lost her balance but she didn't know why. She heard a female voice ask," what in the world are you doing up there Serena?" she just replied that she tripped over her telephone wire. She got up to make sure everything was fine when she lost her balance and fell on the bed. Serena then felt something in her pocket. She forgot about the thing Vegeta put in there. She took out the little white box. On it read a note:

Dear Serena,

I know you haven't seen me since the kiss. I just wanted to let you know that I love you deeply. In this box is something that I hope will remind you of me.

Love truly,

Trunks

When she opened the box, there was the 1 star dragon ball and a ring that had a glow to it like when he went super. She never took it off. That is when she realized that her tail was missing.

`Don't worry Princess. You will get your tail back when you need it.' Came Pluto's voice..

From that day on, she was a clumsy crybaby who failed at school and was always late. That was part of the act. She found Luna and the sailor scouts. She had just gotten through beating Chaos. Chibi- usa was still living with her. Peace reigned in that dimension. But that peace would soon be broken.

Well that is it for this chapter. Hope ya liked it. Ja!