Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ A Small Child Is A Scout? ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was a bright sunny day as the outers made their way up to the temple. Amara asked, "Sure this is a good idea? It isn't my style." Michelle laughed as she replied, "Yeah I am sure, anyhow Trisha left us to do this anyhow." Amara said, "Just like her too." With that they walked up the stairs in slient. Dark was hanging around at the temple with the others. Light snapped, "Dark aren't are you coming down!" Dark yelled back, "I don't have to! Plus the princess can answer any of those stupid questions." Just when she was about to yell agian she saw the outers coming this way. Michelle stopped short. Hourtu confused asked, "Michelle?" Amara said, "Hush, now." Light was the first to make the move.She said, "Hello, I am Light and you are?" Raye has just steppe dout of the temple when she spotted them. She gasped, "Guys?!" Serena poked her head out and gasped, "Rini?" Rini laughed as she replied, "Missed me huh? mom." Dark snapped, "Mom?' Light snapped back, "Be nice." Amara asked, "Who are they?" Serena said, "New scouts." Raye sighed as she noded. Everyone join back into the temple. Dark drop down from the tree and left. Lita said, "Umm... your..." Light said, "It is quite allright. She does what she wants." Serena finally noticed that Trisha wasn't there. She asked, "Where is Trisha?" Michelle said, "She had things to do, wouldn't tell what they were." Dark was walking near the temple when she stopped and said, "Hello Pluto, I thought that you wouldn't be here." Trisha replied, "You know me that well? Sad and yet you know I don't back down from anything." Dark laughed as she went on, "So, then you know why we are all here, then?" Trisha nodded. Trisha walked past her as she said, "Dark I know you and I know that love you have with light is confusing, but hang in there." Dark was silent for a long time as she finally turned around and join them. Light said, "ok, all we know is that they want those power orbs." Serena asked, "What are they?" Trisha jumped in, "Power storage, people who have them have unlimited power and courage in them." Mina said, "Then it is like our star seeds?" Dark jumped in and said, "In a way, but not to be confused by those." Meanwhile in the darkness the Queen said, "Redclaw, you go. It is somewhere in an adpotation center." With that she left. Dark said, "Ok, princess show us where the scout is." The crystal glowed as it showed an area. Rini said, "I know where that is!" Light said, "By all means show us where." With that they headed out, but when they got there Dark jaw nearly dropped to the floor as she said, "An adpotation center?" Light confused said, "I am with Dark, are you sure?" Rini nodded. Trisha said, "Yes this is the place I have seen Rini and Houtru play here with the other kids." Raye said, "Lets go in." With that they walked in quitely. Suddenly out of no where a girl came out and spotted them. She asked, "Can I help you?" Mina quickly said, "Yes!" Amy and everyone stared at her. The lady asked, "Is there someone special you are looking for?" Dark suddenly said, "Holly." The lady nodded as she looked down her list. She smiled as she said, "This way." Everyone followed as they were lead to a place where all the kids were. As soon as they had entered a kid saw Dark and ran up to her and yelled, "Darky!" Dark said, "What the heck?!" Everyone was stunned. Outside Redclaw was walking around as she yelled, "Monstor come forth." With that the monstor was attacking. The lady got knocked back as Redclaw said, "I want the child scout." Holly held on to Dark as the others quickly tranformed and said, "You have to get through us first." Redclaw said, "Gladly." With that the battle was on, but one slight problem Dark couldn't attack because Holly was hanging on her. Dark yelled, "GET OFF WILL YOU!" Holly strated to cry. "Light Beam Strike!" With that it only caused the monstor to go backwards. Light screamed, "Dark we need you!" Dark snapped, "Tell that to Holly because she isn't leting go at all!" Redclaw heard that as she made her way towards them. Dark saw her coming and snapped, "Holly if you are a scout transorm allready, will you! If you don't we are going to die!" Upon hearing that word she screamed and a light engulfed her and Dark. Dark asked, "what is happening here?" Holly smiled as she said, "It will be alright, I can fight back now. Holly Power Makeup!" With that the light went back away from Dark and back to Holly as she transformed into an adult? Dark went in shock. Sailor Holly opened her eyes as she said, "It ends now,Heaven Holly Split!" With that the sailors got out of the way as the monstor vansihed and Redclaw dissappeared as well. The scouts came toegther and when they did Holly explained, "Dark I may seem like a pest, but I am not really, I have two forms and this is my form that i can fight in and do well in, Sorry about the small form, but you will have to deal with me until then..." With that she went back to her other form and hanged onto Dark. Dark yelled, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS!" Serena laughed as they all headed in their seprate ways.