Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ Death Come Wailing In ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was a dark and cloudly day as all the scouts were having a meeting at Raye's temple. Raye said, "Ok, Faith can you explain, why did awake alone?" Faith stared out the window as she began,"I guess it was because I felt like I had a duty somewhere out there. I also felt that I belonged somewhere esle. Then one day this strange monstor appeared. I had the urge to fight, but I didn't know if I could fight back. Suddenly a tiny vocie came to me. It told me that I had power hidden inside me. I had to let it out. Suddenly my forehead felt hot, then I transformed. The memories came came back to me after that. Then I came here. I gave the message to Pluto." Everyone turned to Trisha. Trisha answered, "Yeah, I got that message, but I didn't understand it at that time Faith." Faith quickly said, "I'm sorry, guess I should have made it more clear." Meanwhile back at the castle the queen had a new plan. "Angeldaze, all of my warriors come." All the warriors came. Dark Crystal went on, "I do not want you to bring the scouts to me, I want you to drive them out." Black Raven asked, "But why?" Dark Crystal went on, "You all failed me to bring them here. Also this would be a perfect time to see their strengths and weakness. The warrior that I have encrystaled come forth as well." The crystal broke as the warrior nodded with the new ordors. Back at the temple Dark yelled out, "Crystal Gaze!" A face that was shadowed appeared. Dark snapped, "Ok, how are we susopped to find a face that we can't see?" Holly laughed. Light asked, "Can't we feel some kind of feel of their power?" Energy confused asked what do you mean feel thier power?" Faith answered,"I think Light is right, we can some what." The princess answered, "You all right. You can sense their power in some sense. That should lead you to her. By the way the scout that we are looking for, her name is Death." Meanwhile outside on the roof Ice said to herself,"So, Death is it? Strange. I though that she would be last because of her power." With that she went off in to the day. Rini sighed as she wished to herself, "I wish this day was brighter." Hourtu came up and asked, "What is wrong?" Rini pullled her self away from the window as she answered,"It just to gloomly today." Hourtu nodded. The door opened as the teacher said, "Ok, would everyone take their seats." Everyone sat down as they waited for the teacher to go on. The teacher said, "Now class. We have a new student today. Her name is... huh?" The student looked at the teacher and asked, "Is there something wrong?" The teacher lend over and whispered, "This is your name?" The student nodded. The teacher went on, "Anyhow, I would like to introduce, Death. Please be kind to her." Everyone was in shock and slience. The teacher said, "Death, sit behind Hourtu." Daeth nodded as she walked towards the seat behind her. Hourtu suddenly felt a slight jump inside of her. She couldn't explain it. Soon it was lunch. Rini and Hortu sat by their usual spot. Rini asked Hortu, "You seemed like you are distrubed by something, what is it?" Hortu answered, "That new girl. There is something about her that I fell, but I can't explain it." Rini puzzled said, "Lets go over and hang with her." They nodded as they made their way towards her. Rini said, "Hello." Death looked up and answered, "Yes?" Hortu replied, "We want to be your friend.." Death said, "Let me save you the time. I don't need or want friends, so leave me. Just like everyone esle has." They were both shocked when suddenly they heard screaming. They both turned and gasped as they saw Black Raven. She smiled as she looked right at Hortu. She laughed as she said,"I want you to come with me, scout." Hortu gave Rini a singal as she nodded. Rini ran off with Death in a conor. Death snapped, "What are you doing?" Rini picked something out of her skirt as she yelled, "Double Moon Crisi POwer, Makeup!" Death stood back as she saw her transform. Once she was done she yelled, "Lunar Ball Kitty Magic!" The ball transformed into a look a like Diana. It blink than ran off. Death gasped, "What is going on here?!" Rini said, "I'll explain everything later. promise." With that she went in the middle of those two and said, "I am Sailor Mini Moon! I will not allow you to have her." Black Raven yelled, "Black Prey Stab!" Hortu ran off behind the bushes. Rini yelled, "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!" The two attacks caused an explosion as they both flew back. Hortu yelled, "Sailor Staurn Power, Makeup!" Hortu saw Death just stare as she said, "I have to go help. You'll be safe here." With that she ws off. Meanwhile the kitty found the others and was leading them to Rini and Hortu. Saturn yelled,"Saturn Glaive Surpise!" Black Raven got knocked back more as she ran turned to Sailor Chibi Moon. She asked, "Are you alright?" She nodded. Black Raven finally got up and gasped as she saw Saturn and the others were here. Dark yelled, "Dark Soul Destoryer!" Black Raven dodged it. Sailor Light asked, "Who is that other girl?" Rini answered, "Her name is Death, new." Sailor Energy gasped, "Death?! That is the name of our next scout!" Rini and Hortu satred. Sailor Energy notice something esle. She poked Sailor Dark. Sh eturned and saw Sailor Ice standing there. Holly yelled, "Holly Light Bonded Strike!" This time it mangaed to grab her and hold her. Holly yelled, "Hurry up!" Sailor Ice said,"Fine. Ice Harsh Winds!" Black Raven couldn't dodge it as she froze in place. Sailor Energy said, "That should do it." Sailor Ice snapped, "It won't hold." Death yelled, "What is goning on!" Sailor Ice sighed as she said, "She hasn't awaken yet, has she?" Holly snapped, "No. We just found her." Sailor Dark asked,"Princess. Who power is like hers?" The princess said, "Saturn." Everyone turned to Saturn as she said, "Guess it like before." Suddenly Black Raven broke out. Saturn said, "Go, I'll try to get her to wake up." Everyone nodded as they went to deal with Black Raven. Saturn said, "Death, do you remeber anything about us scouts?" Death just stared. Saturn stood there for a moment and said, "Guess, I have to make you remeber us." She walked towards the battle as she stood in the middle of the fight. Black Raven launched a full attack on Saturn. Saturn stood there, not fighting back. Death suddenly cried out, "Saturn, NO!" Saturn whispered, "Remember us now?" Death symbol appeared as she was surrended in her light of power. There was a quick flas of light and then Sailor Death stood there. BLack Raven snapped, "Where you come from?" Sailor Death stared right at her. Sailor Moon gasped, "Her eyes are just like Saturn's eyes were before she was a scout." Sailor Death walked a few feet and whispered, "Death Ulminate Wail Of Doom." Black Raven laughed as she launched her attack, but screamed as Sailor Death attack went straight threw her attack. Black Raven fell to the floor, badly damaged. She mangaed to open a portal. She yelled back, "It is not over." With that she disappeared. Everyone turned to Sailor Death as she walked over to Saturn. Saturn smiled as she whispered, "Your back." She nodded as she everyone was relived. Sailor Ice left as they stood there glad that everything turned out ok.