Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ unreal ❯ the basics ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello all,

I'm kalinda - the one and only I might add. This is my first fan fic so be considerate and keep this in mind. I would love to hear all comments - bad or good. Also views on how I can make this an even better story. Plz email me at find_menow@hotmail.com.

Ps. Sailor moon is not me, never waz mine and never will be.

Thanks so read all fellow sailor moon lovers

Unreal

Serena is just your average teenage girl.

She is in grade ten and attends Marrick high (an all girls school). She a punk/rock music lover, general hanger at the local mall and generally all round fun girl..

She is in a small group that includes Kat, Tal, Zoes, Nene and Em who are all a close knit group. They are very much like each other except with taste. Kat and Tal love R&B while Nene likes pop. Em and Serena love rock and punk while Zoes just drifts.

Behind this face of innocent school girl Serena is much more. She was once known as the heroine Sailor moon but by now as evolved. Inside of transforming in to a flimy on piece she doesn't transform at all.

Instead of throwing around a tirea or using a stick so just shoots energy out of her hands. She has perfected her martial arts and weapon know how. She also has devolped techniques such as flying with out those clumsy wings and also how to shield(how ever she uses shielding rarely as it inhibits her fighting skill). She has found and released lunartirians (all lunarririans have specials powers such as enhanced speed, hearing and sight.)

She has an organization going on, tracting down nega energy and there users. Which is usually very successful

A new group has formed lately which is very hard to trace. Serena has had many run in lately and it is getting worst as time goes on. Usually they are surprising as Serena had not sensed any thing and these attacks are quick and hard.

Only time will tell what is to come.